IC: "Okay, so if the government has your version of Alex, where have they taken him?" X-Bones asked, "We didn't come all this way to just leave. I doubt they have anywhere we can't just break into."IC: Magnitude had seen these two pretend Avengers-Pretengers, if you like-enter the battle but was smart enough to to get into direct conflict with them. If the new Cap was anything like the old one he'd be well-trained in taking on larger foes, even ones four storeys high, and the armour could no doubt take whatever he could throw at it.Then again...He scooped up the burning wreckage of a downed helicopter and threw it at Rogers, a mass of jagged edges and burning fuel

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Shadow"No." She said forcefully, trying to pull away. She managed to escape the hug, but she wasn't able to stand, and just fell back down when she tried. She bit back a gasp as one of her injuries came into contact with the ground."I don't want to go anywhere with you, Alaric James Carlisle." Her voice cracked, as she tried to maintain her composure. Tried and failed to keep emotion out of her voice. But Alaric didn't even need his powers to see it was a lie.I can't let him be happy without hurting him. I can't win, no matter what I do.IC: JamesRogers caught the orb on his shield as he whirled to see a heap of burning wreckage flying at him. He brought his shield up to protect himself....And was hurled backwards by the force of the copter's impact. He stood, groaning. "You know, it's a good thing I'm tougher than most."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (Lexie: Prototype) Lexie saw a perfect chance to rake out the Cap, and shot her whipfist at him, hoping to pull him in and cut him in half.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Shadow"No!" Shadow said, her composure slipping a little bit more. "No! Go... Take your girlfriend to Wendy's. That's what couples are supposed to do, isn't it?"She tried to stand again, and like before, failed. This time, she couldn't mask the sharp intake of breath.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alaric (Institute)"Victoria Cradlewood."Against her will, Shadow met Alaric's gaze."Yeah. Couples do **** like that all the time. But you know who else does that? Best friends. And that's what you are, Vick. You're my best - ****, maybe my only real - friend. And if Ashlynn can't accept the fact that I spend time with you, or she gives you an overly hard time about it, then keeping our relationship alive while you and I both sit around all alone all the time...it's not worth it."The hallway descended into quiet for a minute."You know, they have these cool little milkshake/ice cream hybrid things at Wendy's called Frosty's that I know you'd love..."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Shadow"Ric...." She was quiet a long moment. "Ric, you've had a crush on her for years."She managed to fight her way into a kneeling position. Her voice was calmer, but tinged with sadness. "I can't, won't, get in the way of that. The two of us hate each other. I'm not worth it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: This is weird. We have mutant versions of Captain America, Iron Man and Giant-Man and a Hawkeye expy fighting. All we need now is some version of the Hul-*Goes to write profile*Is this just because The Avengers is coming out/out recently on DVD?IC: Magnitude kicked at the ground, his massive feet and muscles causing small tremors. He noticed the new Cap had been thrown off balance by the helicopter attack and was trying to use the minor earthquake to keep him that way as Prototype lashed out at him

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Alaric (Institute)"You're worth it to me. And I'm not going to let you be one of those girls who avoids me just because of who I date, and I'm not gonna let Ashlynn be one of those girls who makes me ignore all my friends because she doesn't like them."Alaric was already reaching for his wallet"Not to mention, uh..." Ric continued, in a quieter tone, "there's a Ferrari California outside waiting to be broken in, and I kind of need someone to take it out with me, so...all I need to know is whether you're a Chocolate Frosty gal or a Vanilla Frosty gal, and we'll see how many speeding tickets we can accumulate in the course of one night."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"Ric..." Shadow said, desperately casting about for an excuse. "I'm hurt. Badly. I... I shouldn't be moving about....." It was a flimsy excuse, and she knew it, but it was the only thing she could think of."Besides, I already slapped Ashlynn once in the past twenty four hours, she's probably looking for an excuse to do the same."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Institute)Alaric turned away, staring bleakly into the opposite wall; all traces of good cheer were gone from his face."I can't lose you, Vick," he whispered quietly, so quietly that Shadow could barely hear him without leaning in.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowTears began to water in Shadow's one good eye. She gave what could best be called a controlled fall forward, and hugged Alaric as tightly as she could in her state. Tears leaked from the corner of her black and swollen eye, even as they fell from the other. "I...""Ric..."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Zhu XuanZhu Xuan appeared in front of Captain America. "HERO OF TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A MANLY DUEL!"IC: MichaelMichael fired, the beam slamming into the piece of rubble, completely vaporising it. Yet it did not come without a price, for the beam split up in many smaller ones, and began to fall quickly to the earth, crashing into random areas of the island."Hey Katherine," he said, opening up a comm channel to his partner. "I think we got the Big Guy here as well."

Name: Nathanial TurnsCodename: PowerAge: 16Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPower(S): Can create energy, can create simple objects out of energy that fade after time, can turn himself in to energy to travel though energy conducting things e.g. power lines, big (machinery equipment or computers) that use large quantities of power, animals (Including people. Not controlling them but riding with them, they can run faster with him and they don’t get tired as quickly).Appearance: Small young sixteen year old, hair gold brown, height 5’ 4”.Weapons: Pocket knife with 4” blade. Other weapons he creates.Skills: Throwing knivesPersonality: Kind especially to children, but not afraid to stick someone in a limb but despises killing. Likes dogs.Weakness: People can expel him from them. He is small and does not have a big advantage in hand to hand combat.Bio: He discovered his power at a young age and was taken captive by The Enforcers, almost tricked them to thinking his power was throwing stuff but was discovered. Latter he escaped, and now attempting to enroll in the in the Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters, as soon as he finds it.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

IC: Alaric (Institute)"Is that a Yes, Alaric, I would like nothing more than to stuff my face and accumulate traffic stops in the dozens with you?" he asked, hugging her back tightly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JamesJames tumbled back from the quake, but in doing so evaded Lexi's attack. He raised an eyebrow Zhu Xuan. "Dude, I'm not the Cap. I'm just his grandson."IC: Shadow"..... Darn you, Alaric." She replied quietly. She smiled slightly. "Alright. You win. But if Ashlynn tries to kill me, I reserve the right to fight back, okay?""I might also need some help standing."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Institute)Ric lovingly obliged, lifting Shadow into a bridal carry and bringing her down to the garage; his new Ferrari California was parked closest to the entrance and he lowered his dark-haired charge into the passenger's seat before hopping into the car and revving it up."You ready? Buckled in? Got your cute face on for the officers?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: This is weird. We have mutant versions of Captain America, Iron Man and Giant-Man and a Hawkeye expy fighting. All we need now is some version of the Hul-*Goes to write profile*Is this just because The Avengers is coming out/out recently on DVD?
OOC: Krayzikk's making a team of New Avengers, I control the Daughter of Hawkeye(not a Hawkeye Expy. :P). Flex I believe is also making an Avenger char.IC: KatherineFrom her perch atop one of the buildings, a watchful Katherine wasn't sure why Asura was running, the gas had come from an arrow that had landed in the middle of the dome. Still, it didn't matter he'd be away from the fight so he wasn't a priority right now. Instead she focused her bow on a some punk who was challenging the Captain America wannabe to a duel. It was odd really, seeing both Iron Man and Captain America here, but for the time being she couldn't focus on that.Instead an electrified arrow flew straight at the target's back, Zhu Xuan, with his back turned, would have 21,000 volts flowing through body if the arrow hit. Still keeping her bow trained on Zhu Xuan, Katherine than answered her com. "Rodger, I'll provide support after eliminating this target."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Shadow".... I didn't know I had a cute face." Shadow raised an eyebrow. "What does it look like?"IC: James".... If I accept, do your buddies back off? And we fight one on one?" He was trying to distract him long enough for the arrow to hit.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Institute)"Aw, yeah, of course you do," Alaric said, brushing one bandaged cheek softly so as to not hurt her. "You get the cutest little smile and you have a dimple on one side of your face, and your eyes do this little shine...it's cute."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Zhu XuanCompletely oblivious to Katherine's attack, Zhu Xuan's willpower increased upon facing the grandson of Captain America. "YES! WE SHALL FIGHT WITH GREAT HONOUR IN A ONE ON ONE DUEL! MANLY SOUL EXPLOSION!"Fire promptly exploded all around him as he rose into the air, the arrow barely missing.

Edited by It's a Gundam!

IC: Shadow"Awww, thank you." Shadow smiled. "I'll keep that in mind when you get pulled over. Maybe you can tell them were headed to the hospital. I look it."IC: James"... Sure, I'm game. Tell your buds to back off."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Mutant Avengers are so wikia. =/Name: Lexington MeyersCodename: RaptureAge: 20 Gender: FemaleFaction: NonePower(S): Healing Ability, Appears as a "demon" which includes claws, tail, and wings, telepath.Appearance: A blue woman in her twenties with a face the mixture of a cat and a reptile, completely covered in scales. She has flight-capable wings, and a functional tail. She also has clawed hands and feet. Her hair color is black, and her eyes are yellow. She has a cat's nose and ears, while her face and eyes are more reptilian. Her teeth are sharpened to a point, and capable to rip through flesh.Weapons: None, save for her claws and teeth.Skills: Expert in Close-combatPersonality: Rapture is downright insane, to put it lightly. Rapture is obsessed with good and evil, and most of her murders are often related to that person's morality. Other than that, Rapture enjoys killing, and using her powers to full extent. Rapture has no qualms about using her appearance to her advantage, often appearing as a nice and some-what suggestive woman before crippling her foes with her telepathic powers, and flaying the flesh from their bones with her claws and teeth. Rapture believes she is immortal, and that no one can kill her due to her healing factor.Weakness: Believes she is immortal, therefore, she often takes unnecessary risks because she knows she will survive them. Can be 'killed' via dismemberment, if her head is removed from her body, she can't control her body, same is true if any other limb is removed. She can re-grow them, but it takes a large amount of effort on her part, and is much more easier to simply re-attach limbs. She isn't a good defensive telepath, and can be easily defeated in a battle of minds.Bio: Lexington Meyers was born with her first mutation, her demonic appearance, to two religious human adults. Her parents, horrified at her appearance gave her to their church. As she grew up, she was taught to be a religious, faith-believing child. However, around her sixth birthday, she became known to ordinary people in their sleepy town in Kansas, during which, she was nearly killed. This near-death experience triggered her other two powers, during which, her new-found telepathic powers killed those closest to her, and those farther away were crippled for life. In the final moments of her caretakers life, she saw in his mind that it was their willing to strike out against the child that had killed them, while those who weren't involved in the riot weren't as greatly harmed. A rapture of sorts. Since then, Lexington has taken the name of "Rapture" as her own, at first slaughtering humans who had committed wrongs, but as she traveled the world, she realized that all humans were the same at heart, and began to simply strike down anyone she pleased. During the time after she gained her powers, Rapture realized that her growth had been impaired by both her powers, and the great wound they had healed, keeping her stuck in the body of a little girl. During her wanderings, she learned of the mysterious Weapon-X project, and that it could increase the powers of the mutants who joined with them. Since then, she purposely drew the attention of Weapon-X, and when operatives finally arrived, she was all-too-eager to join the project. She is currently planned to become the next addition to the weapon X line.

After her a Weapon-X mission, Rapture had her powers boosted by Novocain and threatened to spoil the mutant's plan to escape from Weapon-X. Later, she helped the attacking X-men and Brotherhood into the base, and tried to use her expanded telepathic powers to mentally kill the colonel. After the battle, she manipulated Chris Marie's mind so he would go with the X-men instead of with his sister. She currently is heading towards the US boarder.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Zhu Xuan"VERY WELL! DO NOT INTERFERE IN THIS MANLY DUEL COMRADES, FOR IT IS FOR THE GREAT HONOUR OF MY FAMILY! TODAY I SHALL DEFEAT THE GRANDSON OF CAPTAIN AMERICA WITH MY MANLY FISTS OF MANLINESS!"He sped forward, fists burning, ignoring the massive explosion occurring behind him from the combination of Katherine's arrow and his own fire, the acid flying into the air."BURNING SOUL PUNCH!" he roared as he threw a punch at the other being.

Edited by It's a Gundam!

Shawn IC: Shawn looks forward and says "How many people are in this class, I thought Tali and some other students would be here to witness something special. hahahaha." Shawn smiles and looks down at the Danger Room control panel. "hmm I thought I was not allowed in here anymoreEmily IC: Emily looks for Beast she checks around the Mansion, and then heads outside to see if she saw him "has anyone seen Beast??"OOC: Hey I just wanted to share with the RPG that I just came back from TKD testing and I just got my yellow belt :P yaaayy!

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Zhu Xuan"EVEN MORE MANLY BURNING SPIRT PUNCH TIMES 1 MIRRION!" roared Zhu Xuan as he promptly battered the shield with many, many rapid blows from his burning fists.IC: Michael"Hey big mutant guy!" shouted Michael, the Jibryaail turning to face Magnitude, firing several shots from his gatling gun pod at the large being. "Please let go of my partner."

IC: James"Alright, my turn." James pushed his shield forward to knock Zhu back, and followed with a vicious right hook.IC: ShadowWith a roar of the engine, the Ferrari pulled out of the garage and down the driveway, and into the road. Shadow laughed with glee at the speed of the vehicle.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Zhu Xuan"BLURK!"Zhu Xuan flew comically backwards from the shield, and was sent flying into the air from the punch. He quickly stopped himself mid-flight, and promptly sped towards James, entire body on fire as he spun around, creating what appeared to be a giant flaming drill charging at the grandson of Captain America."BURNING SPIRIT DRILL ATTACK!"

IC: Magnitude raised a hand, and Pym Particles issued forth from his gauntlet, engulfing the arrow and the shots from the gatling gun. Miniaturised, the attacks just pattered off his skin like raindrops. The Particles kept moving though, heading towards the Jibryaail. They'd shrink it just as easily, and it would be somewhat less effective when it was the size of a pea

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: KatherineOne thing Magnitude failed to account for was the arrow's effect. Even when shrunken down, the High Pitched Sonic would still be buzzing quite loudly in Magnitude's ear, in just a sec it could completely drive him mad. In order to guarantee that the arrow stayed in place, Katherine then fired a Putty Arrow at the Sonic Arrow on Magnitude's shoulder.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: It didn't matter how high-pitched the arrow was, shrunken down to the size of an ant's leg it was simply too small for Magnitude to hear even with his currently car-sized ears. Heck, it may not even have been working any more, since smaller electronics were far more prone to overheating.Magnitude just let the second arrow hit him. The putty didn't cover enough of him to hinder his movement and the mecha was the bigger threat right now. So he kept his attack focused on that. He wondered if the pilot inside would shrink down with the machine, or be crushed as it shrank around him. Either way he was being very accommodating, firing right into the stream of shrinking particles like that. It meant none of the bullets had any effect on Magnitude, simply shrinking down to nothing before they got anywhere near

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg