• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

• Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#5401 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,030 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 07:52 PM

IC: MichaelThe Jibryaail's charge quickly stopped for a second as it morphed back into its humanoid form. Ignoring the fact that it was still getting smaller, it fired off a large beam of energy from its rifle, the pilot wondering if it was possible to shrink a laser beam.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#5402 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,530 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 07:52 PM

OOC: Um, a high pitched noise right in your ear is still very easy to hear, regardless of the size. Like a fly buzzing in your ear, plus it'll still cause high ear damage especially due to its proximity to his ear.

#5403 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 08:07 PM

OOC: Um, a high pitched noise right in your ear is still very easy to hear, regardless of the size. Like a fly buzzing in your ear, plus it'll still cause high ear damage especially due to its proximity to his ear.

OOC: You have to think of perspectives here. We hear a fly's buzz as a dull whine, but how loud do you think it is for the fly? Given the arrow is now much smaller than a fly and Magnitude is way waaaay larger than a human, he can't hear it at all. Its just on a pitch too high for him to even notice. Like a bat's sonarOh, plus you said its on his shoulder. Which, in terms of his current size, is nowhere near his ear. And the issues with it probably not actually working at the shrunken size which I did mentionIC: Magnitude did not wonder whether his powers worked on lasers. Mainly because he was pretty sure they didn't. The Pym Particles worked by shifting mass to a pocket dimension, but lasers didn't have mass as far as he knew. So he shrank down a little to avoid the laser. But since lasers, being light, moved much faster than his powers it still scored a hit, striking his shoulder. It hurt, but a bonus of lasers was that they cauterised what they hit. No excess bleeding or damage. While he kept one hand training his shrinking particles on the mech, he swiped at it with his other, trying to knock it to the ground

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#5404 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,423 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 08:19 PM

OOC: There's no such thing as a pitch too high to notice-after all, given enough proximity to anything over what the Human ear can normally hear, people have exhibited effects such as loss of concentration, headaches, and, if continued long enough, possibly nausea...and I would imagine vomiting around the battlefield would leave you rather open to attack.As well, it doesn't matter how small this arrow his-he's specifically stated that wave is 95 decibels, which is, while not instantly on the threshold of pain, certainly close enough to it. That can still be damaging, given enough time. I'm sorry, TPTI, but you really need to take into account the fact that this attack can and should hurt.

#5405 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 08:22 PM

OOC: And you might want to realise that its not going to be producing that sound anymore. Its smaller, so its not going to be as loud and is going to be of a higher pitch. Thats how making sound works. So it's going to be too high and too quiet to hear. Sorry, but the attack didn't work. Try again

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#5406 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,530 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 08:29 PM

OOC: Making an electronic like a speaker smaller does not make it higher pitched. That's only in the case of acoustic sounds and the like. Actual physical objects making the sound, smaller speakers do not raise pitch or decrease volume.

#5407 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,030 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 08:34 PM

IC: MichaelMichael continued to fire more and more beams at Magnitude.

#5408 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 08:45 PM

OOC: Make the speaker smaller you alter how it creates the vibrations we pick up as sounds. Smaller speaker, different sounds. Pitch and volume altered. Its certainly not going to be producing the same decibels you said it was since the various factors that we use to measure decibels have changed.And you are once again ignoring that fact thats its probably not going to be working at its current size which I've pointed out twice now, and that something so small on his shoulder isn't going to have much of an impact. Ignoring parts of my argument does kind of make it look like you're just whining because your attack didn't work like you wanted it to. Now, if you wouldn't mind, could we move on and get back to the RPing?IC: Since Michael had done nothing to avoid Magnitude's swipe at the Jibryaail, the giant's fist struck. With the mecha slightly shrunk the two stood at around the same size, so this would probably be a bit more of a whallop than the machine was used to even with the increasing number of burns Magnitude was picking up

Edited by Lord of Adders Black, Sep 21 2012 - 08:45 PM.

#5409 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,030 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 08:48 PM

IC: MichaelThe mech flew back, shaking Michael, who was incredibly uncomfortable. Fortunately, he didn't hit his head or anything, seeing that he was wearing his seatbelt. Of course, he would have his revenge soon. The beam rifle began to charge up, most of the power being shunted into the weapon."TAKE THIS!" he roared, a massive blast sprawling towards Magnitude.

#5410 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:01 PM

IC: The act of charging the big glowy gun and issuing the challenge gave Magnitude the time to shrink down further, small enough that the beam passed over his head. Before Michael could just swing the beam down and vertically bisect him he rushed forward and wrapped his arms round the mechs waist (since that was about the height it stood to it now) and charged up his powers. Both began to shrink down at an accelerated rate. Magnitude could go down to insect size and not worry, but the mech? If the pilot inside wasn't shrinking as well, how long until he got crushed? That beam cannon would be created a ton of heat which wouldn't shrink away, would that just fry the machine when it hit a certain smallness?OOC: For the record, I think Michael probably would shrink along with the Jibryaail, just like Magnitude's costume grows and shrinks with him. Just so you know he's not being automatically turned to pate here :P

#5411 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:03 PM

OOC: In celebration of my new yellow belt :P here is my new character...meet pietro's neice.Name: Rosalina MaximoffCodename: The Crimson SorceressAge: 23Gender: FemaleFaction: Brotherhood of MutantsPower(S): She has a very high degree of control over Chaos magic. Chaos Magic allows her to usehex bolts. Hex bolts have the ability to alter probability in her range of sight, while she usually uses it to manifest “bad luck” effects, it is not simply limited to that. She can use her hexes to light flammable objects, contain or remove air from a particular volume or object. She can deflect objects, stop the momentum of projectiles, open doors, explode objects, create force fields and deflect magical attacks and fly. Lastly she has an affinity for natural elements being able to manifest elements of her choosing at any given time.Appearance: She is actually very pretty and her most distinctive feature is her body. She is very voluptuous. She wears a black vest and a red collared shirt. She also wears black slacks with black flats. She has long dark red hair (like blood red). Which she ties back into a ponytail.Weapons: She carries no weaponsSkills: Rosalina''s sorcery is superb, with her grandfather being a rich industrialist she had access to the most advanced training schools and institutes. So her hand to hand capabilities are top notch.Personality: She is not necessarily anti-social or angry. She is just quiet and keeps to herself. She is actually very caring about the people around her and she values mutant life very much, as rich as her fathers side of the family was, she manages to maintain her humility. She is also very open, though she is not always willing to try everything. You will receive no judgment from her because of how you choose to live your life.Weakness: While her hand to hand is top notch she is not a physically powerful character. She can be physically overpowered and out sped should you get that close. Because the degree of control that she has with the chaos magic is so high and chaos magic being very hard to control. She cannot maintain continuous use of her magic for a long time before she eventually passes out.Bio: Rosalina being born from Wanda Maximoff and Simon Williams. From youth she has always looked up to her uncle Piertro. After the death of her family members she really respected and loved the fact that her uncle took over. Ever since then she has always been Pietro's right hand woman, as she blindly believes in his ambitions and believes his vision is the right one. With her best friend and assistant Tora Ichiki. She wishes for a better world where humans and mutants can live in peace, but what she wants the most is for all the fighting to stop, so she can settle down get married and start a family.I am actually waiting for you Flex to get the danger room simulation started.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend, Sep 21 2012 - 09:06 PM.

Posted Image
Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

#5412 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,030 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:07 PM

OOC: So is the stuff temporary or something?IC: MichaelThe Jibryaail tried to headbutt Magnitude incredibly hard, and tried to pull out its combat knife.

#5413 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:17 PM

IC: James"Huh. Looks like someone's flaming." James quipped, as he crouched and brought his shield up to knock the tip of the 'spear' upwards and off course.

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#5414 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,030 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:20 PM

IC: Zhu Xuan"BURNING SOUL X1000000!" he screamed as the fire intensified, and the drill went faster.Nobody called on his ridiculousness.

#5415 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:21 PM

OOC: Yeah. Since to project the power onto others he has to use the gauntlets he wears, the effects are temporary. A few hours for something human sized, but for something as big as the Jibryaail (am I spelling that right?) probably only a few minutes. I haven't seen the mechanics of Pym Particles delved into too much, but I reckon the more mass you have to shift the harder it would be and the easier to return it back sounds about rightIC: Magnitude reeled back from the headbutt, letting go of the mecha in the process. As a result it stopped shrinking, but since his powers were still active Magnitude didn't. He just kept going down, further and further until he was only an inch or so high.On the plus side, he thought as he trekked towards the mecha's foot, it would make him harder to spot and hit

#5416 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,030 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:24 PM

IC: MichaelMichael sped up into the air, and, seeing that he had no idea where his opponent was, pointed the beam rifle of the Jibryaail down at the earth. He fired, and a stream of energy shot towards the ground.

#5417 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:25 PM

IC: James"JUST WHO THE H*** DO YOU THINK I AM?!?!" James braced himself against the ground, and shoved his shield forward in a sweeping motion. It knocked Zhu back a bit, but that was all he needed.When the fiery spear darted back in, he slammed his fist into the tip, full force. And as the grandson of Captain America, that was quite a lot.

#5418 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,530 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:26 PM

IC: KatherineAn arrow also went straight down towards Magnitude first, a Putty Arrow, it would hopefully contain so the laser blast can finish the job.

Edited by Toa Onarax, Sep 21 2012 - 09:26 PM.

#5419 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,423 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:26 PM

Name: Sayf al-DawlaCodename: SpearAge: 19Gender: MaleFaction: EnforcersPowers: NoneAppearance: Dark, tanned skin, with a well-groomed black moustache and beard and shoulder length black hair, but with oddly green eyes. Relatively tall, as well.Weapons: Browning Automatic Rifle with heavy, match grade barrel and scope-though the weapon has been modified to have a collapsible stock and interchangeable barrels, for CQC. As well, an old cavalry sabre. And a combat knife.Skills: Extreme marksmanship and good training with any weapon, skilled with Classical Guitar.Weakness: Any bad musician, his lack of armour-he prefers speed over armour.Bio: All that Sayif has cared to share was that part of his biography which began his hatred of mutants: At the tender age of six, mutants-from a possible splinter faction from the Brotherhood of Mutants-came to his home, and held his parents hostage. The government, after long deliberation, attempted to free his parents, but those mutants merely tortured them nearly to death, and were last seen flying off towards Siberia. It is unknown, however, whether this story is completely true-though it can only be assumed that it is. Soon, though, he found the Enforcers, and they took him in, training him to use nearly every weapon that he could possibly need, until he was accepted into the Delta squad, as Delta 13.Now get off me, Onarax.

Edited by Kal Grochi, Sep 21 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#5420 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,030 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:28 PM

IC: Zhu Xuan"YOU ARE THE MANLY GRANDSON OF CAPTAIN AMERICA! YOU ARE A WORTHY ENEMY! BUT MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!" he continued roaring, the drill intensifying even more as the MANLY BURNING DRILL OF AWESOME became bigger.

#5421 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:33 PM

IC: James"Maybe someday."James kept pushing back, the two stuck in a more or less stalemate. Taking one step forward, he slammed his other fist into the bottom of the massive fire drill in a vicious upper cut. "BUT NOT TODAY!!"

#5422 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,030 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:36 PM

IC: Zhu Xuan"TOO BAD!" he screamed. "WALUIGI TIME!"With that, he exploded. Not literally. But the world around them like exploded into flames.

#5423 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 271 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:41 PM

IC: SpiritSince there was nothing interesting happening in class, Will wondered the school until he came across another student (Wild Card) holding a piece of paper. “Hello.” He said to the student.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

#5424 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:43 PM

IC: JamesWhen the fire cleared, James still stood. His coat had been utterly decimated, along with a significant portion of his shirt, and there were some burns on him, but still he stood."That, was my favorite coat."

#5425 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,030 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:46 PM

IC: Zhu Xuan"SO WAS THIS!" shouted Zhu Xuan in his hammy way, his upper body clothing entirely gone. "BUT LET US CONTINUE OUR MANLY DUEL!"

#5426 Online Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 499 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:47 PM

OOC: Rapture is accepted. So is Spear.IC: Beast (Classroom)Beast began to lecture the class about chemistry. “Open your books to page 423 and please begin reading about covalent bonds.” He said.IC: Summer-flight (Classroom)Ashlynn looked up as Shadow came into the room clearly injured and interrupting their cuddling. She could tell Shadow was hurt… and bad but how or why Ashlynn didn’t know. Shadow of course did not ask for any help with her injuries, and Ash wasn’t about to offer where her help wasn’t wanted. She watched as Ric got up following Shadow out. She remained on the bed, waiting for him to return.She could heard voices outside get a bit heated but she didn’t try to listen in on their thoughts… Ash trusted Ric. Sure she got a bit jealous of the time he spent with Shadow but she’d live. When Ric didn’t return after ten minutes she sighed. It was like him not to tell her what he was doing or that he wasn’t coming back.A bit ****** off at his lack of sensitivity towards her she walked to her classroom. Thanks for telling me you weren’t coming back. She sent him telepathically. She walked inside and then sat behind her desk lost in thought.IC: Triblade (Mansion lawn)Since Beast had gone inside and Ric had Taken Ashlynn off his hands Matt walked up to Magnitude. “I can answer that.” He said. “He’s being held somewhere in Washington DC.” He said. “I believe Julia saw him there being led to the White House.” He said.IC: Abbas (Danger Room)Abbas walked past Shawn and hit the controls, before beginning to type in the simulation. The room stayed the same but five figures appeared. It was a younger human looking Beast, Angel, Jean Grey, Iceman and Cyclops, all in their original costumes. “Today you will train against the original X-Men.” Abbas grinned.

Edited by Flex Nard, Sep 21 2012 - 09:47 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

#5427 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,376 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:48 PM

IC: Dancer and AbiDancer just entered the classroom with Abigail, seeing no place to let her stay alone, "Is this chemistry with B-oh...I'm guessing yor beast?" Hannah asked BeasyIC: Firespirit"Alright ready Shawn?" Zac asked Shawn,

Edited by IX. Dymex, Sep 21 2012 - 09:49 PM.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

mega_man_reboot_gif___600x300___by_zacax

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

#5428 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:49 PM

IC: James"YOU DESTROYED MY COAT!" James roared, leaping forward and bringing his fist back for a punch.

#5429 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:54 PM

Shawn IC: Shawn crosses his arms and scoffs, "huh, the X-Men sure looked stupid back in the day.....but no matter....as usual *he begins to stretch his arms out* It's time to get down!" He smiles as he runs his mouth to the old X-Men.OOC: Hey Flex, My Sorceress is accepted right?
Posted Image

#5430 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,159 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:57 PM

IC: Rapture:The innocent yet oh-so-deadly Rapture wandered the weapon X base, anyone who tried to ask what she was doing immediately forgot that she was there, and continued with their patrols.

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

#5431 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,676 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:01 PM

IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -Ashley opened her book to page 423. Let's see... covalent bonds...​Ashley finches a bit as she feels a tingling on her arm again, she looks at her right arm, only to see yet another flower sprouting from her arm, she pales slightly, this had to be the worst timing ever, and it was her doppelgangers fault!

Edited by Overlord Snelly, Sep 21 2012 - 10:02 PM.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5

#5432 Online Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 499 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:01 PM

OOC: Shawn can't talk lols... don't diss the original X-Men man not cool.IC: NPC Original X-Men (Danger Room)Cyclops turned to his comrades. "I have the read-headed cool dude." he grinned. He touched his visor and without a warning a huge red beam of kinetic energy flew at Shawn's chest.Iceman ran towards Zac unleashing a torrent of sharp icicles at him, and also creating a bridge of ice that he slid over into the air as he rained more sharp icicles down on his foe.IC: Destruction (Rikers)Caden grunted one of his ribs cracked from the Captain America grandson's shield. He ran forward and then created an explosion, blowing away a group of Enforcers. The battle had grown intense when the mock superheroes had shown up, but they weren't a huge threat. He looked at Iron Man who was still keeping Pietro quite frozen. Without warning he unleashed a torrent of explosive orbs at Iron man, if he didn't move he'd be blow away.

brokenmr.jpg

John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

#5433 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,676 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:02 PM

IC: Iron Man - Rikers Island -Nyx was either blasted away or had otherwise given up. Howard didn't really care, he turned off his freeze ray, satisfied that Quicksilver wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. "Well, that was a lot easier than I expected." He turned to see Rogers fighting some insane person, they were both yelling about burnt coats. "This is why I keep my coats in a bullet proof case." He said toward them, his amplified voice easily heard by them.Then of course, Destruction turned his ugly head at him and fired an explosive orb, Howard quickly flew up into the air, avoiding the blasts. He then flew toward Destruction with break neck speed, intending to ram him with his fist into his chest.

Edited by Overlord Snelly, Sep 21 2012 - 10:09 PM.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5

#5434 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,376 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:08 PM

IC: FirspiritZac nodded and did a handstand as he spun around with his feet around him, melting the icicles, however, the melted ice turned to water and doused his cloths wet, "Hate being wet...."

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

mega_man_reboot_gif___600x300___by_zacax

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

#5435 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,530 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:08 PM

IC: KatherineNoticing the explosive orbs flying towards Pietro, Katherine launched another of her Putty Arrows, if it hit Pietro would have nearly no chance of escape. "Delta Two, I'm moving to provide support for the Civilian. You finish with the Large Mutant." Katherine said, as she leaped towards another building and aimed her Bow at Destruction. Soon a net arrow was flying his way.

#5436 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:14 PM

IC:Demon dissipated himself once more, this time heading for the island's power grid. He shot through the building in his electrified form, unlocking every cell from low to maximum security. In no time, a crowd of criminals had gathered outside their holding chambers, not all of them Mutants.One, however, stood out from the rest, not only due to his stature, but the fact that a suit of heavy armor that covered everything except his pale, grizzled face had been grafted into his skin. The figure let out a fierce roar and charged through the crowd, smashing a wall to pieces and heading for the transports.Despite being locked up for more than twenty years, the Rhino had not lost an Iota of strength.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer, Sep 21 2012 - 10:21 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#5437 Online Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 499 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:17 PM

IC: Quicksilver (Rikers)As soon as the freeze ray faded Quicksilver began to recover from the disorientation. He soon saw the arrow heading for him and used his super speed to easily dodge it. He then flew towards Katherine using his incredible speed. He became a blur as he appeared behind her attempting to kick her in the back, then he ran in front of her a split second later, attempting to kick her now in the chest.IC: Destruction (Rikers)The net-arrow missed Caden. Mostly because Iron Man's fist connected with his chest, sending him flying back as a few more of his ribs broke and he coughed up blood. He got to his feet and then unleashed two explosive orbs at Iron Man's chest.IC: NPC IcemanIceman jumped off his ice-bridge and attempted to slam a frozen leg into Zac's jaw.

Edited by Flex Nard, Sep 21 2012 - 10:18 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#5438 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:18 PM

OOC: Sorry dude, but Shawn needs to learn some respect first :P, and sir are you saying Shawn looks wack??Shawn IC: Shawn smiles at Cyclops and waits to the beam gets really close, and then he carwheels to the side. When the beam passes, you see a grin on his face. And just like that he is gone leaving behind an indentation in the ground where he leaped from. He runs towards Cyclops and attempts a sweeping kick.Emily IC: Emily notices Beast teaching the class, so she decides to walk in as if she was taking that class as well.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend, Sep 21 2012 - 10:43 PM.

Posted Image

#5439 Online Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 499 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:21 PM

OOC: There's no way you can bend down fast enough to dodge that blast, maybe jump to either side, but come on Cyclops blast is pretty fast, bending over limbo style isn't instant, he should have been hit

brokenmr.jpg

#5440 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:22 PM

IC:(Scott Jackson)Scott had drawn his katana when the sim started up.Scott took a run at Cyclops, aiming to cut him out at the leg, to get that laser off of Shawn.
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands

0 user(s) are browsing this forum