• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

• Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#5441 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,531 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:26 PM

IC: KatherineA speeder, basic training to escape, albeit the maneuver with this bow is a bit risky. Still Katherine had no other real choice, so with a leap she fired a relatively weak explosive arrow. The shockwave from the blast propelled her out of the way of Quicksilver's kicks. While in mid air she proceeded to fire one of her tear gas arrows where Pietro was, before landing on another roof.

#5442 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:28 PM

OOC: Yeah it is fast, but Shawn is no where near slow, and I have seen too many people who are slower than Shawn dodge the optic blast. In the comic books I mean, Wolverine does it all the time and he is not faster than the speed of sound.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend, Sep 21 2012 - 10:30 PM.

Posted Image
Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

#5443 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

IC: Dancer Hannah takes an empty seat in the front while Abi finds Caleb and sits next to him.IC: FirspiritZac was knocked back by the attack, even though these were holograms, d*** ther attacks hurt! "Alright then!" Zac said running his jaw and then eclipsed his arms into fire and went after iceman.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I create manga. Yeah. Anyway have some links to my stuff on the site:

MangaManiac Stuff:

//BIONICLE Manga Concept\\

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#5444 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,768 posts
  •  

IC: Iron Man - Rikers Island -Howard was blasted backwards, he'd repelled the first orb with his repulsors, only to get hit by the second one. He was sent flying backwards, rolling on the ground a few times before friction slowed him down to a halt. He quickly got back to his feet. Suit integrity at 87%, sir I recommend using the- "The laser! I know!" With that being said Howard quickly raised his right arm, the top of his gauntlet opened and fired a red laser at Destruction's center. Now, at the distance he was currently at the laser wasn't as nearly as deadly, but it would still cause severe burns any part of Destruction's body if it hit.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#5445 Offline Claus Von Minun the 4th

Claus Von Minun the 4th
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 640 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:35 PM

IC: John swore under his breath as one of the shots had pierced him in his side. He didn't expect his cover of a corner to suddenly round out. He didn't even know how that worked, but that just meant that whatever mutant he was fighting, it was strong. He jumped into the room across the hall from his corner, the restroom, where as he reloaded his shotgun, he peaked out to check the situation. His positon was slightly worse for a shot on the attacker, but he still saw a shot he could take. As soon as he could, he did.If, I could just get in close... Derrick thought, firing a few extra shots. However he also knew he needed a distraction long enough to get the jump on the assailant. There wasn't enough room to jump around and to try and dodge the gun shots. Getting shot was not part of his plan.

0.jpg

Well break time is over, now go and mop up the dungeon.

After about 10 years I finally changed my display name.

#5446 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:38 PM

IC: The wall behind James burst open and the Rhino came charging through. He halted and picked the SHIELD agent up by the throat. "You," he screamed into James' face, "get me out of here!"

brokenmr.jpg

#5447 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:39 PM

OOC: Sigh but is he bending over backwards? I don't think so, besides there is still a chance he wouldn't bend down enough and it would still hit him. If you had him use his speed and dodge normally then I'd say sure, but since you did limbo style I'm going to have to ask you to retcon that sorry.IC: Quicksilver (Rikers)Pietro’s hand flew forward and the metal arrow stopped in mid air before flying back at Katherine. “You are in over your head human.” He spat.IC: Beast (Chemistry Class)Hank noticed Hanna come in late with Abi. He doesn’t say anything since he knows the spectacle out front had distracted many students. He raised a blue brow at the thirteen year old girl in the class but shrugged. He continued lecturing the class on covalent bonds for a bit.IC: NPC Original X-MenIceman dodged the flaming arms, the flames melting his ice-armor a bit. He created a blade out of ice and slashed at Zac with it.Scott was stopped as Beast jumped up on his hands and his big feet slammed into him, knocking him away from Cyclops.IC: Destruction (Rikers)The laser hit, knocking Destruction back and melting most of the armor onto his chest which then burned into his flesh. He screamed in agony and then ran at Iron Man before unleashing a blast into the earth that hurtled him into the air, he came down near Iron Man trying to slam an explosive fist into his helmet.

Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

#5448 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:46 PM

IC: FirspiritZac took note of the ice blade and made a fire one to melt it. Though it scratched his face a bit befor the fire could form, luckily it did before the ice blade oils cause more damage.IC: DancerHannah was busy writing down notes, Abi was asking Caleb, "What is he saying?" very quietly,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

MangaManiac Stuff:

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#5449 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,531 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:47 PM

IC: Katherine​ Magnetic User trick is to get the effects to go off before he had a chance to react. So Katherine responded by firing an explosive arrow immediately, the arrow was flew straight towards Tear Gas Arrow, causing both to activate. The explosion also had the bonus of blasting all the Tear Gas towards Pietro. All it'd take would be a little bit of Tear Gas in his eyes and Pietro would be screwed.

#5450 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:48 PM

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott was knocked off balance for sure, but he was able to roll back up, and slashed with his sword, aiming for Beast's mid-section. (Blake Raynkin)Blake had walked in right behind Hannah and Abi, took his seat, and started to take notes, forgetting that he still had his mask on.
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands

#5451 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,768 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:50 PM

IC: Krystal - John's House -Krystal started to groan from where she lay on the floor, apparently whatever sedative that Architect had used was already beginning to wear off. Her wolf body seemed to be more resistant to drugs that a normal persons. IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -Despite what was happening to her Ashley tried her best to pay attention to Beast's lecture and soon forgot about the flowers. That was until she felt yet another flower being to grow out of her arm, she considered going to the nurse about it. IC: Iron Man - Rikers Island -Howard responded as quickly as he could react, firing his repulsors into Destruction's chest, unfortunately this happened at the same time as the explosive punch, though Howard had managed to move enough so it hit his chest instead. He was slammed down hard into the earth, even with the suit this knocked the wind out of him. "Ahhhh...." He said slowly and painfully.

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

#5452 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:53 PM

IC: (Lexie: Prototype)Seeing Iron man down, she rushed him, with her armor on, and had her claws out. This would strike fear into any sane person, and Lexie just kept coming, ready to rip through the armor of Iron Man.
War...war never changes.

Tales of the Wanderer

#5453 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:54 PM

OOC: I retconed it, but I don't see how its much of a stretch, I mean Shawn can break dance, and break dancers are very flexible.Shawn IC: Shawn falls back after being hit by hologram Beast when he hits the ground he immediately kip ups and smiles. "Man, Beast you sure packed a punch, for someone who liked to hang around with people who wore there undewear on the outside. *pointing at cyclops*OOC: Okay I am not sure which Cyclops look we are dealing with, so I took a guess and went with old 90's comics/cartoon Cyclops. If not I will remove that last part of my post.
Posted Image

#5454 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,768 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 10:58 PM

IC: Iron Man - Rikers Island -Howard was not on the list of sane people, however. Despite his trouble breathing he managed to raise his arm and fired a repulsor blast at Prototype. "Sorry doll, but you'll have to wait till I'm not working, but if you want my number, you just have to ask."

Edited by Overlord Snelly, Sep 21 2012 - 10:58 PM.

#5455 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:00 PM

IC:A scaly, green form slithered from the hole Rhino had made. "Yessss," hissed the Lizard, "it would be quite...kind of you to procure a ride for ussss...that, and I don't think you want your brainssss splattered all over the wallsssss."The Rhino remained rigid, holding his prey out and arm's length.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer, Sep 21 2012 - 11:01 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#5456 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:08 PM

IC: (Lexie: Prototype)Lexie took the hit, stumbled back a bit, and then kept coming. She need to kill something, as they had run out of grunts for her to feed on. "I don't go down that easy."
War...war never changes.

Tales of the Wanderer

#5457 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:10 PM

IC: Quicksilver (Rikers)Pietro created another magnetic shield, blocking most of the thick tear gas, but a bit had gotten through before he created the shield. It got into his eyes, instantly causing them to tear and his vision to blur. He coughed from the gas, growing intensely angry. He knew that bow and those arrows… he had once fought alongside the original user, but it wasn’t his place to tell this little girl who her father was.With his shield still up he lashed out with his magnetic powers, three destroyed Sentinel’s lifting off the ground as they hurtled towards Katherine, threatening to crush her.IC: Beast (Classroom)Hank looked over at Ashley noticing she was much less involved in the lesson today. He saw the flowers sprouting from her arm. “Um Ashley are you okay?” he said looking at her through his spectacles.IC: Destruction (Rikers)The repulsors sent Destruction flying back. His feet dug into the ground. Once Iron Man was down on the ground he unleashed a large explosive orb towards his location.IC: NPC Original X-Men (Danger Room)Beast jumped backwards but the blade still caught his chest, slicing it a bit. He ignored the pain and then jumped into the air and hung on the ceiling using a low bar. He then landed behind Scott and tried to ram a powerful punch to his metal spine.Cyclops grinned at Shawn. “Allow me to wipe that smile off your face.” He said as he ran towards him before firing a beam at his chest.Iceman watched as his blade was melted, but not after scratching Zac’s face. He then let loose a blast of ice trying to freeze Zac’s legs.Jean Grey watched the fight for a moment as her comrades fought. She then used her telekinisis to try to lift Shawn into the air and hold him there so Cyclops beam could hit. “Get him Scott!” she yelled.OOC: That's not his original costume. This is: http://img337.images...cykebej2.jpgIC: Feral and NPC Novocain (Weapon-X)Feral continued to scream as the last of the hot liquid adamantium flowed through his body. A few minutes later and the pain was gone... replaced by a numbness as the metal cooled against his skeleton, fusing with it and hardening there. He felt his healing factor kick in as his melted insides began to slowly heal and his breathing began to become more regular. Still strapped down Feral opened his eyes tears running down his cheeks from the pain."Is it over?" he asked Novocain."Yes." Novocain said. He hit a button on his computer and Feral's restraints released. He slowly sat up. "You survived X00." Novocain said. "I knew you would." he added.

Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

#5458 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:11 PM

IC: Wild Card:Seeing Beast inside a classroom, Wild Card stepped into the classroom, unsure if he was to be here.IC: Rapture:Rapture swished her tail as she watched some of the monitors in the control room. Waiting for her turn was sooo boring. The guards on duty didn't really seem to notice her, that also was due to her influencing upon their minds. She watched in interest with the metal-bonding process to X00, She knew her turn would be soon... But it was just so boring to wait...

#5459 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:17 PM

IC: (Scott Jackson)The punch hit Scott in the chest, as he had turned around fast enough to see Beast, but not dodge. The chestplate softened the impact, but it still hurt. Scott hen sent nanaties over all major servos/joints, and then a thinner layer over the rest of him, should anyone else try to attack him. Scott then took another swipe at Beast, this time aiming for the arms.
War...war never changes.

Tales of the Wanderer

#5460 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:18 PM

IC: FirespiritZac's feet were frozen, but luckily, Zac managed to melt he I've off his his fire eclipsing his legs. He smirked, "Please sir may I have another?" he said as he pulled his hand out, "KA-BOOM BABY!" he exclaime and sent a fireball at Iceman, it would be bigger, but Zac wasn't gonna put Shawn at risk or accidentally destroy the equipment.

MangaManiac Stuff:

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#5461 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:22 PM

OOC: Ok coolio got it.Shawn IC: Shawn smiled very concitedly and gives Cyclops a thumbs up "whatever dude, you can always give it your best shot." As soon as he was going to manuver out of the way He was lifted by Jean Gray, unable to handle any form of telekenisis, for as strong and fast and durable as he is. If he is unable to actually reach you his abilities would be rendered useless. Shawn yells out "what the, DARN IT!" As Cyclops blast him. Shawn grunts after he is hit with the Beam, putting his head down and letting his hair cover his face he says. "huh, the legendary Cyclops.....I did not know he needed his woman to help him win fights....I guess his legend was actually just a myth hahaha." He begins to grin.OOC: Hey Flex I want to get Rosalina started so I kinda need a bit of an update on the brotherhood and what they are doing if ya dont mind.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend, Sep 21 2012 - 11:24 PM.

Posted Image

#5462 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,768 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:32 PM

IC: Iron Man - Rikers Island -This wasn't good, Prototype was being relentless and charging at him once more, and on top of that, Destruction was firing an orb where he lay on the ground. "Activate thrusters...max power!" He yelled desperately. The onboard AI obliged, instantaneously the repulsors on his feet went into max thrust, which send him immediately flying at a ridiculous speed, only problem was he had no control of where he was going and went crashing through a prison wall, his suit, being harder and much more durable than the wall, went straight through it. Prototype was probably in the blast radius of Destruction's orb and most likely would want to move if she didn't want to get blown to bits. IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -Ashley looked at Beast with an unsure and anxious expression on her face. "I'm not entirely sure...that um, other me did something to my arm."

#5463 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:35 PM

Emily IC: Emily looks on in chemistry class waiting for it too end so she can speak with Beast.
Posted Image

#5464 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:36 PM

IC: Beast (Classroom)Hank looks up as the door opens and Wild Card walks in. “Welcome to your first class.” Beast smiles at Wild Card. “Wild Card if you’ll come talk to me in private.” He said, wanting to discuss with Wild Card about teaching him how to read and basic mathematics. Wild Card wasn’t scheduled for this class but it was good he was here.Hank looked back over at Vinewhip. "Do you want to go find Ashlynn and see if she can help?" he asked. "But if I can give you some advice..." he said. "You control plants Ashley. Focus your powers on the flowers and make them stop growing." he said. "That or pull them inside you." he said. IC: Feral (Weapon-X)Feral got to his feet, “Never do that again.” He grunted. He then walked through the Weapon-X base using his (fake) memories to locate his room. It was completely bare. Feral sighed and sat down on the bed.Looking at his hands, he then slid out his claws. Before his claws had been much more rounded and then sharp on the ends since they were made of bone, and he’d been able to cover them with organic metal. Now his claws were longer, thinner and they looked more like knives. They glinted in the light from the room. Some blood ran down his knuckles from the unfamiliar adamantium metal cutting open his skin, his body wasn’t yet used to it.IC: NPC Original X-Men (Danger Room)Beast jumped back, the sword cutting open his arm. He grunted and charged forward trying to grab Scott by the throat and smash his head into the wallIceman stumbled back, the flames melting some of his ice off. He then created four sharp snow-flake throwing stars and tossed them at Zac.As Shawn was blasted back Cyclops shrugged. “Gotta do what you got to do.” He said as he rushed in before trying to slam a fist into Shawn’s gut, and then sweep him to the ground with a sweeping optic blast.OOC: The Brotherhood is fighting an intense battle at the mutant prison called Rikers island. Iron Man’s son showed up, Captain America’s grandson, Hawkeye’s daughter and an Enforcer in a huge mech and they are running interference and fighting the mutants along with the Enforcer guards, some Sentinel’s and Enforcer helicopters. Also all of the mutant and evil superhuman prisoners have been freed, including Rhino and the Lizard, Spiderman’s old villains. This is a good time for her to come in and aid them.

Edited by Flex Nard, Sep 21 2012 - 11:38 PM.

#5465 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:37 PM

IC: (Lexie: Prototype)Lexie jumped back when Iron Man Flew back towards a wall, then charged in hisdirection. She would not be deined this fight.(Scott Jackson)Scott was n't ready for a neck grab, but he started to stab at Beast's arms as soon as he was lifted. the nanatie layer around the base of his neck was being very useful right now, seeing as it kept him form having his neck snapped in half.

Edited by thelonewander, Sep 21 2012 - 11:43 PM.

War...war never changes.

Tales of the Wanderer

#5466 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Usurper Makuta

• 18,962 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:38 PM

IC: Zhu XuanZhu Xuan charged forth to meet the other being, body burning.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#5467 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:46 PM

IC: Xuan found himself charging directly towards a giant fist. That fist belonged to the Rhino, who held what was presumably Xuan's original target in his other hand.

brokenmr.jpg

#5468 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:53 PM

Shawn IC: Shawn catches Cyclops fist and raises his eye brow, "Yeah, I guess you....Eahh!!" talking to much he ends up getting swept. Shawn proceeds to get up, "I really wish you hand't have done that." He stands up, tying his hair back. "Now, test your grin wiping theory." Shawn rushes forward with his super speed and sweeps Cyclops. Still turning he uses the momentum to drop kick Cyclops while still having one hand on the ground. He then spins on his head (break dancing style) and pushes off the ground driving his foot in to Cyclops chest.Rosalina IC: Rosalina still being in the cells free's more superhumans while pointing them in the right direction, beginning to worry about Quicksilver she flies to where he is to see how he is holding up.OOC Gracias Amigo!

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend, Sep 21 2012 - 11:54 PM.

Posted Image

#5469 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:54 PM

IC: Wild Card:Card nodded, following Beast. Seems like he wasn't getting ignored all the time then.IC: Rapture:The Child-like mutant smiled to herself, leaving the room. The moment she left, the guards on-duty immediateness groaned and clutched their heads, as if they both had developed sudden migraines. Oh well. A shame these ones didn't die. She would love to know where the Colonel got these guys, certainly would help the Colonel actually try to keep her from doing whatever she wanted. A shame.

#5470 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,768 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:56 PM

IC: Iron Man - Rikers Island -Howard groaned as he pulled himself out of a pile or rubble, he saw Prototype charging after him, he sighed. "Look, if you really want a date so bad..." His shoulder pads opened up, firing a barrage of missiles at her feet. "How about tomorrow at 7?" IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -Ashley closed her eyes, another flower was attempting to grow out of her arm, but her power stopped it in it's tracks. Unfortunately she found herself unable to remove the flowers that were already there. "Thanks Beast, that helped some...I think I'll wait to see Ashlynn after class."

#5471 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 11:59 PM

Emily IC: Emily sits next to Vinewhip, "Hey...are you okay Ashley?"
Posted Image

#5472 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,768 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 12:01 AM

IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for asking Emily." She said with a cheerful tone and a smile on her face. Truth was she was a bit frightened about what was happening to her, the other her had pretty much told her that she was slowly turning into a humanoid plant.

#5473 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 12:01 AM

IC: (Lexie: Prototype)"Im flattered, really, but im still hungry, and the Enforcer grunts are all gone now, so you fall as the next meal. Sorry." If anyone could have seen Lexie's face under her helmet, she would have an evil gleam in her blood red eyes. She rolled under the volly of missiles, taking a few of them to her chest, but still she came.OCC: Off for the night.
War...war never changes.

Tales of the Wanderer

#5474 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 12:04 AM

Emily IC: Emily smiles back, "well okay, I just needed to make sure....oh I meant to ask, Shawn told me eariler today about wanting to check up on you because you were drugged or something.....what was that about?"
Posted Image

#5475 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,768 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 12:07 AM

IC: Iron Man - Rikers Island -"Eating your date is not a common practice where I come from." Howard said, raising his right arm and firing his very lethal laser at her chest. Whatever her armor was made out of was quite tough, but a high powered laser could cut through practically anything, especially from this close. IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -Ashley blinked at Emily a few times, quieting her voice so not to interrupt the class. "I was drugged? I don't remember that...though now that you mention it I had this really weird dream about being with some guy named Peter, we were looking for Shawn for some reason...."

#5476 Offline light Laser

light Laser
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 83 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 12:17 AM

IC: Power:Nat walked down the road, he had hitchhiked for two days with out stop. This is getting tiring, he thought, but he wasn't going to stop now. So he continued his walk.OOC: Open for interaction.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.
Wait that doesn't seem right.

Posted Image

#5477 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 12:20 AM

Emily IC: "Huh? You know that may not have been a dream! Shawn was pretty bummed he said that he wanted to fight that guy that wanted him dead, he was also a little bummed that you were leading them to him, but since you were drugged it's not your fault."
Posted Image

#5478 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,768 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 12:24 AM

IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -Ashley paled a bit. "W-what? Why didn't anyone tell me this?" She realized that it must of been real, the more she thought about it. "So, this creep drugged me in the middle of the school?" She shivered.

#5479 Offline The_Shawn_Legend

The_Shawn_Legend
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 10 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 12:27 AM

Emily IC: Emily places her hand on Ashely's back and whispers "It's okay, Beast kicked him out and he is never coming back. So you don't have to worry about that creep ever bothering you again."
Posted Image

#5480 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,768 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 22 2012 - 12:34 AM

IC: Vinewhip - Chemistry Class -Ashley sighed in relief. "That's good, I hope I don't get nightmares now..."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users