OOC: ...Cause that's not suspicious or anything. I understand it's a cover, but if she's some highly skilled agent that is on a mission of some importance to Weapon X, then she needs to think out her moves to be as least suspicious as possible, and you need to portray her that way.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: Toast drop it.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

OOC: Honestly, I do not feel like I have necessarily been RP'ing her In a suspicious way. We (her and shadow) have been walking all around the X-Mansion for a while now, not to mention If you read an early post she had been training with Shawn earlier in the day. So yeah I don't think It would be far fetched for her to be getting a little bit tired considering she is not a physical kind of character.Emily IC : "Yeah, I'm fine I was up early this morning training with another student. I just want to lay down."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: FeralFeral nodded at Dallas, “Good point.” He admitted.IC: BeastBeast thought for a moment, “I never saw the old Brotherhood ever use vehicles.” He said. “They relied on their strength and powers for the most part.” He said. “Though I think I do remember them having a stolen jet that they got from an abandoned airline to take them around places.” He said.“I don’t think we have to worry about vehicles as much as Quicksilver being able to catch up to him instantly, we need to keep him occupied, and Dallas you must keep him slowed down.” He said.IC: Summer-flight“The X-Men don’t kill, and if they do then it’s only by accident.” She said before casting John a sidewise glance. She saw him stiffen and then look at the floor. “Besides these foes will be much harder to kill then Enforcers, they are all mutants, possibly equal in power to us, but stronger and more ferocious when it comes to combat.” She said.“The only other option is that you can hand her to me and I can fly her to the Blackbird, though I won’t be able to fly the both of us as fast as John cam move on the motorcycle.” She admitted. “Maybe I should just help keep enemies off him while he’s escaping.” She said.“Abbas you lead the second team, and I’ll join the first.” Ashlynn said, she wasn’t a heavy hitter, but she was nimble and could dodge very easily due to her wings. “Shawn you should be on the second team since your strong and fast.” She said. "And Azrael you'd be best fitted for team 2 I think." she said. IC: DarkfangOnce they were in the training room Darkfang saw Jaws fist fly towards his gut. He summoned his powers and then vanished in a cloud of blue smoke and a strong smell of brimstone and a loud BAMF.He appeared behind Jaws in the air, and he unleashed a spinning kick towards the back of Jaws’ skull. IC: ScorcherScorcher crossed his arms and watched the fight.OOC: Sorry for lastnight guys, I had homework to do and after that I passed out ;p. Okay so the teams so far seem to be:Team 1: Dallas (Slipstream), John(Feral), Ashlynn(Summer-flight), Alex(The Wizard), Alec (Bionix)Team 2: Shawn (Valentine), Abbas(Deity), Azrael, Julia(Pheline), Blake(Tragedy)I take it that Shadow, Emily and Stheno will be staying in the school? We are only waiting for Nero, Madness and Surge(who is on his way to the War-room I think) to pick what teams to be on, I’m thinking Nero team 2 and Madness Team 1. Also I decided that Azrael should be on team 2 because of his combat experience and team 1 won’t be sneaking much, more just moving fast.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: DarkfangDarkfang jumped backwards as Jaws lunged at him, his claws raking against his chest and cutting into his flesh. He then vanished, before appearing next to Jaws, as he sent a punch towards Jaw's gut, and then another aimed at his chin. OOC: Brb in a bit I have class

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: War Machine (Weapon X HQ)Durham watched with considerable amusement as the two mutants fought. It was strength versus speed, Darkfang had considerable speed but Jaws' healing factor would protect him easily. The shark like mutant was slow and stupid but very strong and his adamantium enhancements gave him an excellent offense, one solid hit and Darkfang was finished.

Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: Abbas shook his head to Azrael. "No need, we have the Blackbird. Alright everyone, now that we've got our teams, the rest of you get suited up. We're leaving in twenty minutes."Brianne walked up next to Dallas, dressed in a generic skintight X-Men suit, the badge being used as a belt buckle."So... Which team am I on?"

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Dallas (War Room)"It's not quite that simple," mumbled Dallas. "I'd need to be close to him. Like...within a couple dozen yards, at least. If you want me to slow him down, I can, but...I can't promise I'll be able to get everyone out in time and then get out myself."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: BeastBeast turned to Brianne as she entered the War-room now fully dressed in her X-Men garb. "I think you should be on Team 1, your illusions will come in handy, we are already planning to have you cast an illusion on Quicksilver so he can't see the President's daughter, or perhaps you could turn her to look dead somehow?" he said, not quite sure the extent of her power. He then saw another mutant enter the War-room, it was George, the mutant Beast had been trying to find, he'd knocked on his door yesterday but George had been out, Beast had instead left a note this morning. "Yes, welcome. I felt that you might be a good addition to my team, the X-Men. Are you willing to join them?" he asked. IC: FeralJohn turned to Dallas, "Don't worry Cali I won't let you get left behind." he said, clasping him on the shoulder. He'd wait for the rest of the team to suit up, since he and Ashlynn already had.

IC: BeastBeast nodded, then turned to Nero when he entered the room once again. "Sonik, you will be on the second team." Beast said. "Follow them and do as your team leader, Abbas says." he said. "Everyone in team 1, your leader is naturally Summer-flight." he said nodding to Ashlynn. Beast was only waiting for an answer from Madness and then the team could move out. OOC: If he doesn't post soon I'll just start the mission and say he went along or something. Anyway got my last class for the day in a few mins, be back on after.

Edited by Flex Nard

Lets see if I can get into this...Name: Foo Min WangCodename: SpecterAge: 19Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPowers: Foo’s gifted with the power of phasing, allowing him to turn completely intangible so he can pass directly through matter. The only real limitation to this power is that he can only stay phased for about two minutes tops and for about as long as he can hold his breath if he's within matter. If he were to turn solid while phased within matter, he’d risk serious injury and probably death. He’s also able to cling to non-slippery surfaces, an example being walking on walls and roofs so long as they're not wet.Appearance: Foo’s not stunning in terms of looks but he’s got something going for him, coupled with a good sense of style and a flashy smile. He’s oriental, fairly tall, lean, toned, broad-shouldered and his spotless skin retains a natural tan. His hair’s jet black, usually cut short to medium length and kept clean and orderly, rarely ever with gel. Foo’s usual clothing consists of a pair of regular or black jeans, a snazzy polo or T-shirt, classic black converse shoes and sometimes a hoodie.Weapons: None.Skills: Foo’s always excelled in sports but he took a liking to badminton especially and as a result, he has put a lot of time into the sport to perfect his skills. Being in tip top shape, he has good stamina, reflexes but most of all, he’s very agile and quick on his feet however he lacks in muscle strength. Foo is also a very good break dancer and apart from English, can speak little French and mainly Mandarin, the last being his first language. His accent is very recognizable.Personality: Foo’s not what most people would call a class clown but he comes close to it. The combination of his enthusiasm, energy and goofy personality can make him a good friend, generate some laughter but can also get annoying at times since he has the tendency to talk a lot, spout a bunch of random nonsense and intrude into discussions frequently. On the inside, he’s a very kind-hearted and patient person however that doesn’t stop him from voicing his negative thoughts or lashing out in retaliation. Some may consider this trait of his a liability but he tends to follow his gut instinct and trust what his heart tells him. It’s hard to take him seriously at times considering all the things he says but when he’s serious, angry or sad, you can tell by a simple glance.Weakness: If Foo has stayed phased for two full minutes, he won’t be able to use any of his powers for another two minutes. His recklessness and loud mouth may get him into awkward situations.Bio: Born and raised in Shanghai China, Foo only moved to America by himself recently, leaving his parents behind. They despised mutants greatly, forcing Foo to keep his powers secret to maintain his lifestyle however he knew that it could only last so long and eventually the world would find out. What his parents were capable of if they learned of his secret, Foo wasn’t willing to stick around to find out. So for several years, he planned his escape and disappeared from China without a trace to go live in Canada, where he learned to speak French before moving to the United-States once he’d learned about Xavier’s Institute where he could find proper education for a person like him. Shortly after, he joined the X-Men. (More to come maybe)

IC: War MachineDurham was having trouble deciding who he wished to win. Jaws was the logical choice since his healing factor would keep him going for quite a while and his offense was quite superior. However he despised Jaws for his stupidity and inability to talk right, and he had always liked rooting for the underdog. Darkfang was his choice, yes, he knew that Jaws would win but it felt better to wish that he would not. OOC: @Mr. Wade: You might want to give your char a different name, the current one would be easy to make fun of in-game. :P

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: KevinKevin rushed into the War Room. "Sorry I'm late. I fell asleep in the in the library, let me just go get my costume."

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

Emily IC: Emily gets to her room and sits in her room and opens up her laptop. and before she begins to analyze her footage, she opens up her log and begins to type.Log #2:Today, I progressed well....Though what Shawn said really caught me off guard, but I have to stay focused. So during the sweep of the mansion I was startled by a girl names Shadow. This really threw a wrench into my plans, but I managed to work around it. Though I could not shake the feeling of familiarity whenever I look at Shadow, but right now that is irrelevant. Still I got a decent amount of footage that Weapon-X can look at. I just cant let petty sympathies compromise my mission. I continue to uncover more about the X-Mansion as I continue my studies here.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC: Just an idea, Emily could find out Shadow is from Weapon-X if she has a Weapon-X tattoo somewhere, which they give most mutants.IC: DarkfangDarkfang let out a cry of intense pain as Jaw's metal teeth clamped down onto his hand. He cursed loudly in German, doing the only thing he could. Now that Jaws was in contact with Darkfang, that meant he could teleport both of them. Suddenly they both vanished in a cloud of blue smoke and a loud BAMF, only to appear near the roof. Darkfang had angled them so that they fell towards the ground at a rapid pace, Darkfang on top while Jaws was on the bottom, about to hit the floor, very hard.IC: Beast"Alright all X-Men to the Blackbird." he told the team, ignoring Madness for now since he hadn't spoken up. Beast nodded at Surge, who was another new recruit he'd just had Ashlynn call in for this mission because it was so dangerous. "Hurry up and get dressed then board the Blackbird, you will be on Team 2." he told Surge. IC: FeralFeral left the War-room, heading for the hanger and the Blackbird jet that waited inside. Once he was in the hanger he walked up the ramp and into the plane, before taking his usual seat. He buckled himself in and then waited.IC: AshlynnAshlynn followed Feral to the jet. She stepped inside and then sat in the pilots chair once again. She began flipping various switches as she readied the plane for flight. OOC: Foo is accepted, Wade. Welcome to the RP!

OOC: I actually thought of that, and was going to mention it. Looks like someone beat me to it. :PIC: AlexAlex climbed aboard the plane, and settled in the same seat as the day before. He buckled himself in, and stared straight ahead.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: JuliaJulia hurried over to the blackbird behind Alex and took her seat next to him.IC: JawsJaws let go of Darkfang's hand but unsheathed his claws and sunk both hands into his opponent's abdomen. He wailed as they tumbled through the air and let out a grunt when he hit the floor of the training room. His arms flew back and for the first few seconds after the impact, only his heavy, raspy breathing could be heard.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Alex (Blackbird)This is out of control. He thought, staring at the far wall. One month ago, I was a teenager. A social outcast with no friends, but just a teenager. Well, not just a teenager. Head of a small company. But I was a kid! All I needed to worry about was how to make my projects work, what homework I had to get done, and how to avoid getting my *** kicked by that ##### at school.In the span of a month, I've gone from that to a teenage, social outcast mutant who needs some help refining his abilities, and from that to a part of a mutant strike team about to go try and rescue the daughter of the leader of the free world from a bunch of mutant terrorists! This is insane! We could all die, and the world would see it as a good thing. Why do I put up with this? Why have I stayed, and why am I agreeing to go on this suicide run of a mission?His hands were shaking slightly, and his face paled as he considered all of this. He looked quite unmistakably terrified.Because we are the only ones who will, the only ones who can. We are probably the only group on the planet that has even the slightest chance of pulling this off without something horrible happening. Someone has to stand up against these guys, and if we don't, who will?IC: ShadowAfter several minutes of deliberation, Shadow had decided to take a shower. What better way to relax, and try to work this out?She climbed in and started to wash, only to realize there was a tattoo on her shoulder. She didn't recognize the design, and it didn't make much sense to her. What the heck?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: AlexAlex jumped slightly, and looked at Julia. He'd almost forgotten she was there. "I'd like to say I'm fine, but that would be the biggest **** lie I've ever told in my life."

fK5oqYf.jpg