Shawn IC: Shawn starts jumping around, "YEAHHH!" *Starts dancing like an moron* "I'm in the X-Jet! the legendary X-Jet, someone quick take a picture of me" He then proceeds to pose like superman. OOC: Yeah it sounds good Krayzikk, you just decide when you want Emily to notice it.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: AlexHe lowered his voice so Julia could hear him, but the other occupants of the plane couldn't make out what he was saying. "I mean, I have more experience getting beaten up than I do fighting back. I'm not strong, or fast. And these aren't humans with guns, or even Sentinels, these are other mutants. People who can match us blow for blow.""And even ignoring all of that, we're teenagers. Kids. Well, except for the Bat-Manchild. We should be worrying about our excessive lack of social skills, what we want to do after high school, or something. We shouldn't have to worry about whether or not we can save the president's daughter, and by extension ourselves, from certain death. Or if we'll be shot for succeeding."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Alec pointed at Shawn with his metallic arm, the plates and internal gears spinning and shifting as he morphed it into something resembling a cattle prod. "Sit down or so help me, I'll zap you into your seat," he said, then added with a grin, "I'm the comic relief around here. Seriously though, I will totally shock you with this."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: AlexThe technopath crossed his arms, almost as if to protect himself from an imagined attack. "And there's the kicker. If we succeed, we'll save lives, and have to go into the lion's den to bring her back. Quite possibly to be arrested, and killed, for being unregistered mutants.""But if we fail, even if we die trying, the world hates us, and vows revenge on every living mutant. Either way, we're ****ed, and I don't live to see sixteen, let alone eighteen."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alex (Blackbird)Alex's eyes widened slightly, and his mind just about shut down. When Julia pulled back, she would see that his face had reddened slightly. He blinked. "Um......." Clearly his vocabulary was failing him, as well.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alex (Blackbird)Did that really just happen? "I have no idea what just happened." He said, significantly more cheerful than he was a few minutes ago. "But suddenly, things don't look so bleak."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Blake:Tragedy)Blake had boarded the X-Jet, and was keeping his eyes open, but that was about it. He was setting up his mental blocks. Even if Death had promised not to come out, Blake still didn't trust him. He had also noticed Wizard and Pheline kiss, but didn't say anything. Now is not the time.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: AzraelAzrael looked around the Blackbird, he didn't know the name of any of these kids..."Wait a minute theyre all kids..." he thought too himself. Some of them looked young as 14. He suddenly felt some sympathy for them . To be so young and already risking their lives... He chuckled a bit "Of least theyre doing something good"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: (Blake:Tragedy)"Anyone ever wounder where they would be if mutants were accepted?"

War...war never changes.

IC: Alex (Blackbird)A smile climbed onto Alex's face, and stayed there. He looked at Blake, and shrugged. "Who knows. Some of them would probably be in jails for various crimes, and some would probably be functional members of society."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Blake:Tragedy)"True." And i would still be with my family, and with out a voice in my head.OCC: I'm off for the night. have Blake keep up if anything happens during the night.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

IC: AlexAlex shrugged. "But then again, I would still be an unwanted social outcast. Less life-threatening, but hey. Trying to look on the bright side."IC: ShadowShadow quickly dressed, and made her way down the hall. She knocked on Emily's door.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Shawn IC: " Not only would I be the presidents son in law, I would somehow obtain Los Angeles from the president and I would then name it Shawn Angeles. Now would that not be just awesome!" *Shawn spins around on one foot*Emily IC: Right before Shadow knocks, Emily opens the door and says "Hi" with a smile on her face.

shawnlos.jpg

Shawn IC: He looks at Alex and says " Hey man, you can't be such a downer because this life is hard, and no one is going to lift your spirits but you, and besides I noticed how your face lit up when you got some lip service from this pretty little lady here." *smiles at Alex with yet another thumbs up.* He then looks at Azrael and says " and of course nothing would change for you, the joker is still in Gotham."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Shadow"Hi. I've got a question." She raised the sleeve of her shirt, revealing the tattoo she'd found on her shoulder. "Do you recognize this? Or have a computer I could use to figure out what it is?"IC: AlexAlex face reddened to a remarkable level of crimson.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

Emily IC: " Hmm....Interesting tattoo, I can find out for you. I just need to scan it into my laptop after lunch....would you like to join me?"Shawn IC: He looks at Julia and says " look at that he is redder than my eyes!! hahaha."

shawnlos.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn would have seen the look Julia shoot him and shuttered. "Sorry, sorry I'll just zip the lips and put them away." Shawn looks at Azrael and then says "So I have been told, but I tell them anyway!!"Emily IC: Emily would have put her arm around Shadow and said. "Don't worry Shadow we will figure this out, but lets us eat."OOC: Have a good night Deltus.

shawnlos.jpg