OOC: If you were to put a 35 year old next to a 17 you'd be able to tell the difference you know. Size, build, way they talk, way they hold themselves, the language they use. He's twice their age, he's gonna stand out :PIC: "Ah, dodging the issue now? Face it dark Ezio, you're an older guy hanging around teenagers while wearing a costume, trying to be all dark and broody. I mean, if you think we're so beneath you, why not leave? Mid. Life. Crisis. This is your equivalent of buying a plush car trying to recapture your youth."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: AzraelAzrael really regreted joining this team. He thought it would help him develop his Mutant powers but really all he was doing is working with a bunch of Kids with raging hormones and acne... He fell silent and made up his mind "Once I get back from this mission Im going right back to my house and sticking to working alone" This wasnt helping him master his powers at all. OOC: Yeah that Hanson was perfectly timed xD

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC:

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"Someone get me Chris Hanson's number."-Teezy
OOC: You sir.....are the freaking man!! I almost cried when I read that.Shawn IC: "Hey lay off Bats, he is pretty cool guy, and I've been on a mission with him and he is definitely efficient." Shawn then thinks to himself. *Man at the least women find you attractive, because you can't seem to do anything right, but this time! I'll work with these other mutants and we are going to come home to mission complete, no more mistakes Agent Valentine!* Shawn closes his eyes and becomes lost in thought. Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: "Im only here to master my mutant powers I had no intetnion of working with kids... also would you say the same of Beast for running a school?" Azrael chuckled a bit "Also yes I did base my new costume off Ezio's"OOC: Azrael changed his costume to a white one with no cape so now he really looks like ezio xD

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: "You have no intention of working with kids...yet went to a school? Not the best plan in the world," Alec laughed, "I wouldn't say the same for Beast partly because the B-Man has been with the X-Men since...forever and partly because he's trying to teach us, not hang with us. And admitting you did base your look of a video game does kind of prove what I'm saying. So once in a while maybe think before you start with the condescension."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Shawn IC: In soft tone Shawn looks at Alec and says " Hey man, just let it go. Everyone has something to get em through the day, and regardless of what we feel about each other now. We are kind of like a family, so maybe we should just focus on that instead of anything else."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Alex (Blackbird)"Alright," Alex said, joining the conversation for the first time. "Everyone needs to shut up."He pointed to Azrael. "You. You need to stop acting like all of us are below you, and get off your high horse. In case you hadn't noticed, most of the teenagers are being more mature than you. You should have known what you were getting into when you signed up for a team composed of teenagers with attitude."He pointed at Shawn. "You need to settle down and stop acting like a hyperactive monkey. In case you hadn't noticed, most of us are tense as ****. This is the biggest, most important mission this team has ever had to face, and the stakes are high. This is a serious matter. It has been since we all first saw the news report. Bad jokes aren't making anything better. Yes, the X-Men are kind of like a family. But even in a family trust and respect have to be earned."His finger moved to Nero. "You need to remember that everyone is tense, and not exactly in their best mood. Furthermore, you've only been here and on this team for about an hour. You don't really have any place yet to judge the behavior of the people you've known for such a short time.His finger moved to Alec. "Parallel universe me, you need to remember that people don't always listen to reason. Other than that, carry on."He sat back in his seat, falling silent once more. Those who had known him since before this morning would be surprised that the relatively quiet technopath would speak up and lecture them. He was kind of surprised himself.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Azreal had fallen into a deep sleep before hearing anyones response. "Kill them... kill them all" a strange voice said in his head. He woke upsomewhat confused as to what had just happened.OOC: Can you guys cut me a break im starting to get tired of being insulted left and right :P and the fact im natrually terrible at making comebacks makes it 2x harder :P

Edited by Deltus

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"How come these birds are so angry, anyway?" asked Dallas, apparently not having heard anything in the last few minutes and fiddling with his iPod. "I mean, what did the pigs ever do? Five seconds of incoherent squawking and a still-frame picture does not a backstory make, game developers."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Alex"I read somewhere that the pigs were making omelets with the bird's eggs." Alex looked over to Dallas. "I think a bigger problem is how the heck do the birds destroy the buildings with suicide runs?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alex"Probably should be closer to fifteen. Those blue birds should not be able to duplicate themselves, and I've never seen a yellow bird capable of a berserker rush."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Blackbird)"I have. Once, when I was a little kid, like four or five, my mom gave me a fresh baked kaiser roll from Wal-Mart as we were leaving, and a great big yellow bird came flying out of nowhere and chased after little Dallas and his fresh baked roll."Dallas's face was stoic and stony, his hands clasped firmly in front of his mouth."It was horrible."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Alex"...... Okay, point taken. Then again, what about seagulls? Those things are downright vicious. I once went to Acadia, and a seagull stole my **** sandwich right out of my hand."I'm starting to understand the value of meaningless chatter. It distracts the mind from what is worrying you.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alex (Blackbird)"Alright," Alex said, joining the conversation for the first time. "Everyone needs to shut up."He pointed to Azrael. "You. You need to stop acting like all of us are below you, and get off your high horse. In case you hadn't noticed, most of the teenagers are being more mature than you. You should have known what you were getting into when you signed up for a team composed of teenagers with attitude."He pointed at Shawn. "You need to settle down and stop acting like a hyperactive monkey. In case you hadn't noticed, most of us are tense as ****. This is the biggest, most important mission this team has ever had to face, and the stakes are high. This is a serious matter. It has been since we all first saw the news report. Bad jokes aren't making anything better. Yes, the X-Men are kind of like a family. But even in a family trust and respect have to be earned."His finger moved to Nero. "You need to remember that everyone is tense, and not exactly in their best mood. Furthermore, you've only been here and on this team for about an hour. You don't really have any place yet to judge the behavior of the people you've known for such a short time.His finger moved to Alec. "Parallel universe me, you need to remember that people don't always listen to reason. Other than that, carry on."He sat back in his seat, falling silent once more. Those who had known him since before this morning would be surprised that the relatively quiet technopath would speak up and lecture them. He was kind of surprised himself.
OOC: Darnit, Kayzikk, I was gonna make a reference to "teenagers with attitude." :PIC: Nero's head snapped over to Alex incredulously. His reply was swift. "If this isn't a magnificent example of the pot calling the kettle black, then I don't know what is! Look at you attempting to impose order on a plane that's mostly already settled! Requires some judgement, don't you think? Yet you claim you shouldn't be judgmental towards people you barely know?! You realize I've been at this institute over a year now, yes? I was here long enough to see a good chunk of you enroll at the institute, let alone become X-Men! I think I've been around the block long enough to make a pretty accurate judgement on a situation and comment on it, especially when anyone in it isn't doing anything more productive than slamming on one guy because he's just annoying them! Don't even start!" He finished with a rather punctual glare, then rolled his eyes and turned to glare outside of the plane again. Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: :P And now, everyone gets to see what happens when someone starts to push Alex a bit too far.IC: Alex (Blackbird)Alex's eyes widened, and his face paled slightly. As suddenly as that happened, his eyes narrowed."Says the one neck deep in the argument! I'm what's called a 'neutral third party'. I honestly don't care about the argument, I just want all of you to shut up, and get along. But clearly, you're the argumentative b****** who doesn't want to let that happen!""Yeah, you've been around the school longer than I have. Big deal. Half of these people? I've fought alongside. You learn more about a person in a few minutes of a tense, stuck-between-a-rock-and-a-hard-place situation than you do in three months of regular life. Now sit down, shut up, before your computer has a fatal accident."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: You know I was going to have Shawn tell Alex to not repeat what he has already said (talking about the we are young and scared thing) but since Alex is quiet and kinda shy. But right now he just went nuts lol, I was not going to take away his moment. :smeag:Shawn IC: After all the arguing Shawn begins to feel a little bit foolish for his part in it. (even though he does not learn his lesson)

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Nero chuckled, sincerely going against the furious gleam in his eyes, and replied "I don't know if you were actually following the argument, or if you're just talking out the side of your neck, cause if you had paid any attention, you'd know my argument had ended quite some time ago, and I hadn't said another word until you felt the need to be all Knight in Shining Armor for a battle that had already ended. As for your point about battle, yeah, that's cool and all, but that doesn't give you any more right to try and quell a situation than it gives me. Looks like your inner hypocrite is showing.And simply to address my favorite part, your supposed coup de grace, one, I was quiet, 'till you butted in, so you brought this all on yourself. Two, I don't know if you noticed, but sitting down is my only option bro. Callous, much?" At this point, he gestured to his wheelchair. "And finally... I really hope you're threatening me. Because that will only end badly for you. I promise."

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

IC: AlexAlex took a deep breath, forcing himself to bring his emotions back under control. Chief among them was anger, but there were other mixed in that made it more difficult than normal. He didn't fully understand his technopathic abilities, and it would be big problem if an unknown factor of them manifested high above the ground.His eyes focused back on Nero. "You're right. It doesn't give me any more right. The difference? I tried to quiet the argument, instead of add to it, like you did.""And my imagined hypocrisy isn't the only thing that's showing. In fact, I'm starting to get a good look at who you are. A bitter Blood Knight, looking for a fight. Doing everything he can to bring it to one. Including turning a calm analysis of both sides of the argument into an excuse to cause further trouble. Including insinuating that the quiet one without social skills is a massive hypocrite."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: New character :PName: Uryu IshidaCodename: ShiroiAge: 18Gender: maleFaction: X-menPower(S): Lightning manipulation & enchanced speed/strength.Appearance: Uryu is a bespectacled teenager of average height. He has straight, chin-length raven-colored hair framing both sides of his face and is fair-skinned with blue eyes he wears a black shirt with a white hoodie and pants.Skills:While preferring to fight at mid to long-range to make full use of his powers, Uryū is also a highly capable close-range and bare-handed fighter. He is also a skilled crackshotPersonality: Uryu is generally quiet and solitary but tries harder to act cool when other people are around. Bio: Uryu grew up in Japan his child hood saw him mainly with his Grandfather while his father was cold and distant. One day his Grandfather was killed by some one with a strange tatto on their shoulder (Weapon-X). He moved to the United states with his father. He joined the X-menschool since he was 14 upon discovering his mastery over lightning.IC: Azrael"I dont no what your problem is at all but just leave it alone kid... your only getting yourself angry"

Edited by Vandenreich

IC: Summer-flightAshlynn had enough of the arguing. "Everyone please calm down." she said. "We need to be working as a team very soon, and bickering won't help that." she said. "Now I want to make sure that everyone understands the plan, and what team they are on." she said. "Remember to follow your team leader's orders to the T, this could save your life." she said.OOC: He's accepted, at least this new character doesn't have a GD Batplane... gods why did I allow that?Oh and for Minun4, the Brotherhood sent some mutants and they attacked the Enforcer HQ in NYC, they eventually fled after 3 NPC Brotherhood mutants were killed.IC: DarkfangDarkfang felt relief as the metal teeth were removed from his hand. He felt a burst of pain run through him as Jaws' claws dug into his abdomen, cutting into his flesh. Right as he was about to hit the floor Darkfang vanished, teleporting safely to the floor on both feet. He watched as Jaws smashed into the floor, dazed for a moment. IC: Scorcher"Here I'll level the playing field." Scorcher said as he tossed Darkfang his weapons, which he had confiscated earlier, a longsword and a sawed-off shotgun. IC: DarkfangDarkfang accepted the weapons, his three fingered hands wrapping around them comfortably. He then took aim at Jaws and then fired at his chest. OOC: Remember Jaws has a healing factor, so he can get pretty messed up and live.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: "Well then it seems like you have the wrong idea about me, yeah? Cause that's not what this is about at all. I originally entered the argument to stand up for Shawn. For something I thought was worth standing up for. I don't give a rat's left foot about continuing an argument. I came to words with YOU because after that was all said and done, you felt a need to express an opinion towards my conduct after I had already stopped, in a fashion that implies I needed your reprimanding. Bad move. Finally, your percieved lack of social skills have no bearing on your hypocrisy. It just means you're a hypocrite who can't talk to people well. So you-" at this point, Nero registered what Ashlynn had said, and abruptly cut off, shaking his head. He then reumed glaring out of the window.

IC: AlexAlex bit back a response, heeding Ashlynn's reprimand. He made do with a rude gesture to Nero's back, which he couldn't see because he was stating out the window.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: War Machine (Weapon X HQ)Durham watched with increased interest as Darkfang's chances of winning lept from single digits to almost even. As the teleporting mutant shot at Jaws he pulled up a chair and sat down, this was getting good. OOC: When will the Weapon X quest start?

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

OOC: Okay thanks. Well time to see how it goes.IC: Agent Davis was tired. And rightfully so, he had hunting a mutant down with a squad of Enforcer agents before they had finally taken him down and was now waiting as his plane back to New York made touchdown. The mutant was suspected of working with the Brotherhood of Mutants and thus had to face the consequences. He had attacked first or at least that's what one of his co-workers said. He glanced over at the agent whose name was Jarrod. Not the strongest agent but he got the job done, especially with him being the one who finished off their target. The part that Davis didn't like was when he did Jarrod seemed to have been smiling. Davis knew that killing was in job description but he had never taken pleasure in the act. Even if it was one of those Brotherhood of Mutants. Sighing inwardly, he was glad when the plane touched down hoping to find some peace back at headquarters. He would not find it. "What happened here?" he asked upon entering HQ noting that a cleaning crew was still working outside there, cleaning and fixing. They were dispatched only when incidents occurred. Something had happened.He wasn't sure why, but it had the effect on him of wanting to leave as soon as possible."Excuse me Joseph?" he said seeing one of co-workers standing around outside. When he had turned around he asked, "What happened?" pointing towards the cleaning crew."There was an attack by the Brotherhood of Mutants. Made a mess of the place, and killed a number of ours. And in return we only took out three."Davis blinked a bit as he processed this "...Thank you for telling me Joseph?""No problem... you just got back then?""Yep, on the way to see about a new mission. Leaving ASAP.""Don't you want to stay and take a break?""Not anymore, see you later."Joseph nodded and went on his way.OOC: Would most Agents see Sheen directly for missions or someone more lower ranking?

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: After this fight ends, or they will be interrupted if it takes too long.EDIT: Yeah he'd see Sheen.IC: NPC Colonel JohnsonColonel Johnson sat in his office within the Weapon-X headquarters. He took a long drag on his Cuban cigar before releasing the smoke and watching as it floated around his head. Johnson was a large man, with beady dark eyes, a grim face with a stubble beard. He wore simple camo-fatigues, and his hair was dark brown and graying.He continued to read his message from his mole, Emily. He’d sent her into the Institute not long ago to infiltrate their ranks and then to learn the layout of the mansion. Johnson had plans for Beast’ X-Men; plans that would come into fruition very soon.He frowned when he read about the X-Men’s current mission. He wondered if sending a team of Weapon-X mutants would do anything, but what side would he chose? Johnson hated mutants almost as much as Enforcer’s, but they had their uses. They could be turned into efficient weapons, and for that he appreciated them. If a full fledged war between humans and mutants went down then perhaps Weapon-X’s facility would be found, and their mutant team removed, which was something Johnson never wanted to happen.He decided to stay out of this fight, and to see how things turned out once it was over. He did have a mission for his mutants though, there was a certain mutant he wanted them to retrieve, but it wouldn’t be easy…IC: Summer-flightAshlynn responded to Wizard's question. "About five minutes." she said. "Remember to try to use each others codenames since we are going into a mission." she said.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Alex (Blackbird)"Yeah, I know." Team One is composed of people I've fought with before, except for the illusions girl. Dallas trusts her..... But Dallas has his own opinion. I don't trust her just yet.Team Two is another matter. Team Two is mostly people I either don't know, or don't trust. Except for Julia. The rest are wild cards. Don't count on them, you don't know how well they'll work as a team.The enemy is mostly unknown. If Dallas fails to slow down Quiksilver, then we'll have a serious problem. That girl's illusions might serve to distract him, though. Upon arrival, I'll need to make sure they don't have security systems in place. If they do, I'll need to disable them. Keep my shield toward the enemy, stay on the defensive as much as possible. I'll need to help escort the girl out, where someone else will bring her back to the jet.Seems suicidal enough. Just suicidal enough that it might work.

fK5oqYf.jpg