IC: Krystal - Mess Hall, Weapon X Facility -Krystal wondered what this mission just for Spectre could be, nothing good she figured. "I see..." Well that was a dead end, Spectre was a real conversation ender. "Have you eaten anything? I'd assume since you've been in cold storage that the answer is no."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Krystal - Mess Hall, Weapon X Facility -"Alright then, let's head to the mess hall..." Krystal said, gesturing for Alec and Spectre to follow. She wasn't sure if it would help, but maybe seeing John and Lilliana would spark a memory.

OOC: Just saying if he escapes before the big escape happens and tries to de-rail this plot I will personally find a way to end your character.Machinex is accepted if you remove the jet, I decided to not allow players to have their own airplanes.Please explain this stare does in more detail? And I’m not a fan of.. the more flames he creates the stronger his attacks are, or the angrier he is the stronger he gets because it doesn’t se a limit of how strong.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)Christine looked at Chris weird, “Why are you calling me Mimic and not Christine?” she asked. “We are just waiting around for the orders to report to the plane.” She said. IC: NPC Mech Driver (Outside Enforcer Tower)Lexie’s fists smashed through the blast-shield, crushing the driver and spraying his blood all over the insides of the mech. It froze in place as its driver was killed.IC: Ultimate Feral (Alrich's mansion)Feral watched as Alrich bit into Nero’s arm… he had accepted the gift, only a transformation could come now. His eyes flashed yellow as Nero began to change… he could sense the change coming, the hairs on his arms began to stand up on end.IC: White Queen (Canada, near Weapon-X Base)“Let's not waste time then.” She said as she pulled up her white hood and covered her crimson hair as she began to walk through the snow, soon it turned into a light run, and then a super-speed run as she used her natural vampire speed.IC: Feral (Weapon-X facility)John grinned at Liliana, “You’re cute.” He smiled. “Besides I’m hear to make sure your head doesn’t get left behind he grinned as he finished his steak. Suddenly Feral heard the Colonel’s voice over the loudspeakers. “All Weapons except for 322 need to report outside to the jet now, your two hours is up. Its time to leave for the mission.” He said.Feral sighed, “That went by quick.” He said.IC: Sentry (Outside Enforcer Tower)Sheen blocked the attack by shifting his other hand into a metal shield again. “You are becoming a pain.” He said as he shifted it into a shotgun and fired at Asura close range.IC: Quicksilver (Outside Enforcer Tower)Pietro looked at the dead civilian. “Hardly an innocent.” He said. “Almost all of man-kind hates us… it is because people like him who accept this corrupt government that my people are oppressed and killed.” He said.“They can slay us if unregistered but we can’t kill them in the crossfire?” he demanded. “This is war and there will be innocent casualties.” He said. He then levitated three cars and threw them at the illusion of Knight.

IC: Krystal - Mess Hall, Weapon X Facility -Krystal and Spectre arrived where John and Lilliana were just in time to hear the announcement to board the plane, she cursed inwardly, she'd have to leave Spectre behind, "I guess this is where we part ways, farewell." She said to Spectre, wishing she could do more. Krystal then went up to John and Lilliana. "Guess it's time to go."

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)After Ashlynn left, Jace laid himself out calmly on the bed, spinning a tube of the nurse's lipstick around his hand with a dreamy smirk on his face. Time slipped by like sand through a child's fingers, and ten, maybe fifteen minutes went by before the Civil War veteran noticed something amiss. At first, it was brief - the space before his closed eyelids darkened momentarily, and when he opened them, no one there. He closed them again: this time, the sound of the door sliding shut made itself present, and Jace laughed quietly."To whom it may concern," he said lazily, not even opening his eyes. "If you think you can sneak up on me...spoiler alert. You cannot."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Icitine Lilliana blushed from John's compliment and she giggled. Suddenly the Colonel's came over the loud speakers. "Yea...way too fast."Lilliana smiled a little as Krystal approached them. "Yes it is... Anyway I better go get changed." Lilliana headed to her room, emerging a few moments in her tight black suit, stretching a little as she got to John. "Ready?"

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John nodded at Krystal, “Yeah let’s go.” He said. He followed Liliana to her room since that’s where his suit, was before pulling the sleek black suit on. On his chest read the letters X-00, he pulled on his black gloves and boots before walking into the hall.“Yeah.” He said as he watched Liliana stretch… man did she look good in that suit.IC: White Queen (Weapon-X Facility)Katherine ran through the frozen wilderness of Canada for some time… going as fast as her body would allow… hoping that her comrades could keep up.Soon she came over a hill and what seemed to be a base loomed into view… she saw security cameras… and guards, a runway, a jet and what appeared to be the metal entrance into an underground base.“He’s in there…” she said, she could feel him… he was so close. Without waiting for a response she ran forward, sticking to the shadows as best as she could, she used her telekinesis to crack the cameras off their posts, the feeds blinking off. She then levitated herself over the fence before hiding behind a wall as some guards walked past.She then user her speed to run behind them, she grabbed both of their heads and twisted them, cracking them and killing them instantly. She then sunk her fangs into their necks… gorging on their blood for a moment before dragging them out of sight and wiping off her mouth. The entrance to the base seemed to be wide open, and she could see signs of a battle… bloodied snow, destroyed robots strewn around.She ran for the open doorway and slid inside, before beginning to run down the halls, her footsteps nearly silent as she did. She rounded a corner and a guard saw her, and raised his weapon, before he could her arm was through his chest, his blood staining the wall. She pulled it out, the slick crimson blood coating her white suit. She ignored it as she suddenly stopped by a room… she could sense Jace inside. He was right here… waiting for her.She pushed open the door and then used her speed to jump into the shadows. Jace’s eyes had been closed so he missed her entry…“But it seems I can.” She said stepping forward, the light dancing over her features, eerily similar to Ashlynn’s… except darker somehow; her features more sultry and her hair a slightly darker shade of crimson, it was longer then Ashlynn’s hair too. She stepped forward, “I would of thought you would of felt my presence my progeny.” She said.

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal had waited for the two outside the room. She didn't have a suit on, just her tank top and shorts. Her excuse was that with her wolf like body and all the fur, a suit would of been too...constricting. She also despised the idea of wearing a weapon x suit, just didn't sit right with her. Ashley had woken from her nap just in time to hear the call to get to the airplane. She reluctantly had put on the suit given to her, it looked alright on her, had a green-blue or turquoise color to it, X-313 was visible on her exposed shoulders. Better than her blooded up clothes she'd been captured in. She saw Krystal, John, and Lilliana as she walked down the hall. She didn't really know Krystal, but she seemed friendly enough. She smiled at the three of them. "Well, I'm ready I guess."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)At the final word, Jace's eyes snapped open, black portals to his poet's soul, flecked with spots of purest gold; his head tilted up and met Katherine's gaze, tilting to the side. He examined the older vampire's face, her hair, the blood staining her suit, and then finally her face again."Katherine?" he asked; though his voice was even and emotionless, a small, telling smile was playing across Jace's lips, revealing even white teeth shining so bright Katherine could almost see herself reflected in each of them.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Right,” John said as she took his hand and led him to the plane. He stopped her and then pulled her to him.“Just in case something happens on this mission.” He said softly to her as guards ran past, he ignored them. He then kissed her for a long moment before pulling away, wanting more but knowing it wasn’t the time.IC: Scorcher, Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)Kane walked past John and Liliana kissing and he frowned, “Get a room you two.” He grunted, feeling jealous because of Emily’s betrayal… and that John had snatched up Liliana… someone he’d always been fond of. He walked outside towards the jet, covering himself with flames to help fight the cold, snow in the air melted around him as he approached the jet and then walked up the ramp.Jeremy appeared inside the jet, he grinned at Scorcher. “About time we went out a again, eh friend?” he said.IC: White Queen (Weapon-X Facility)She lowered her good, “Who else would it be?” she said softly, walking towards him. “I have missed you Jace…” she said. “My most beautiful and intelligent creation.” She said looking at him.“Have you felt the same about me?” she asked.IC: Beast (Weapon-X Facility)"Be careful my children..." he said softly after he heard the announcement.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Icitine She smiled at Krystal as they walked out, motioning her to come along. Lilliana blushed as John kissed her, feeling as she was somewhere else, somewhere winderful. But when John pulled his lips away she blushed and snapped back to reality. "Nothing will happen...you and I will both make it." She said with a smile, squeezing his hand. She then turned to Scorcher, sticking her tongue out. "Way to be original hot head. " She laughed before getting on the jet herself.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"I bet you say that to all the Civil War vets," Jace growled playfully, pushing himself up and springing forward: the vampire was a blur, slowing directly in front of Katherine and then stopping, face inches from hers."But yes."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal followed John and Lilliana onto the jet, she figured with the long flight ahead of them they'd have plenty of time to talk, she had to tell them what had happened to Shadow. Ashley shivered terribly in the snow and cold as she boarded the plane, part of her DNA being plant didn't make her immune to the cold, quite the opposite.

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility, Jet)John nodded, “Your right.” He said. “Let’s go rescue my brother.” He added, before following her onto the plane and taking a seat, waiting for her to sit next to him in the rows of seats, he strapped himself in.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)“You sure do move fast, what have you know Feral for what a few days?” he asked.IC: White Queen (Weapon-X Facility)“No you’re the only civil war vet I’ve turned, you should know that.” She said. As he moved with incredible speed standing inches in front of her she smiled and then reached out running a hand across his smooth chin before she moved in and kissed him, pressing her lips against his.“I’m glad… I missed doing that too.” She said."Do you remember the words I said to you when I came to you? Bleeding out in the grass?" she asked. "What would you do for eternal life?" she asked. "To be the companion of death, to be her right hand?" she'd asked him long ago. IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)Novocain continued to work on his experiment. His eyes focused as he began to splice together DNA... his cloning tank bubbled as it was filled with a liquid similar the fluid in the amniotic sac in a pregnant mother. It had been a long time since he'd helped clone anyone... since Wolverine in fact, and that had turned out making him a female. Novocain shrugged he'd perfect it this time...

IC: (Cemetery)Ask a stupid question.... thought Lament, as the darts buried themselves in his arm. He could feel the sedative trying to take him, but it wouldn't, not before he got rid of that snot.He hit the guy with a power slap. It had all the force of a good punch, and would theoretically knock him out, without the price of broken knuckles."Whoops."IC: (Weapon X facility)- Cain/MadnessCain sauntered casually into the jet. He was still holding the staff. He didn't really like this stick that Madness had chosen, but it was perfect for some things, like kebabs. IC: Michael had made his way to the plane, having heard the announcement. He didn't really want to face that insane new kid again, but if he had to, so be it. Michael would be more than ready for him this time.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal wondered what Scorcher's issue was but said nothing, sitting in the same row as John and Lilliana, Ashley did the same. Lilliana spoke to the three in a near-whisper. "Guys...I found out something...they got Shadow."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

Rosalina IC: Rosalina looks away when Pietro mentions the death of the civilian, saddened by the inevitability of what was to come.Shawn IC: Shawn had not noticed that Chris had called Christine, Mimic at all. Shawn was slightly confused but he figured that maybe he was just trying to be formal or something since he just met his sister.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC @Flex, the stare is basically either forcing someone to relive either their worst memory, forcing all of the pain they have inflicted on others onto them, or just plain full out haxed psionic attack. And the anger thing, if you think of a mutant's power as a water tank, anger dumps more water in. But there's a physical limit to how angry somebody can get and if he stays angry for too long, it tires him out.

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X)Oh, he remembered.A lull in the battle, a silent shroud of fleeting peace over the sleeping giant that was war, cast itself down, and Jace poked his head up. He looked the vampire often mused, largely the same back then, but his copper hair was curly and poked up, and his skin was tanned and glowed with the vivaciousness of youth, giving him an aura of Southern charm that had stuck around to this day. Twenty men turned their heads at once to look at him: they were his company, given to him via breveted promotion after the previous Colonel had been struck down by cavalry fire weeks before."Alright, boys, listen up!" Jace called out with a grin. "Things look rough, alright, but we've got the Union on the ropes. We took 'em by surprise here today, we're pushin' em towards the church more and more every hour--"Jace stopped suddenly then as a drummer boy on horseback pulled up to him and passed him a note, decorated with the seal of the Confederate States of America and marked for the eyes of the commanders of each regiment. His eyes rolled up and down the memo several times, wide and fearful, before he folded it reverently and placed it in his pocket."Boys...it's my great regret today to inform you that General Johnston was cut down earlier today by a bullet to the knee," the colonel said, changing his tangent as Confederate troops cursed, groaned, and gave dry sobs. The hats of every man in the regiment went off, and the scene grew deathly quiet as--Gunshots. Sharpshooters, Union, from the northeast. Jace was the first one prepared, firing off a rifle round and striking down a man marked with the colors of a soldier of the Potomac. His men were soon far behind, spreading out and attempting to flank the sharpshooter corps. Jace had poked his body up just once, to check on the progress of a detachment of men from the regiment led by a childhood friend of his who had joined the army alongside him. That's when he saw him: one lone Union sharpshooter, a full backstock of ammo at the ready. Their eyes met; the Union soldier shrugged, almost in apology, before firing off a round. Instantly, two of his compatriots followed suit, and Jace hit the ground hard, blood pouring from his chest. He didn't feel a lot: it was really more like being punched in the chest while your assailant was wearing a ring. He was numb, almost at peace, the sounds of sporadic gunfire and yells of men both North and South acting as the music to which he would surely end. Wait. What was that? Footsteps. Close by. Someone coming to finish the job? A soldier, checking in on him?Neither. It was a Confederate nurse who was detached to his regiment; she was the apple of every eye Jace commanded, with her beauty, poise, and gentle demeanor sealing her reputation as a true angel sent to aid the South. Jace went to open his mouth, but she shushed him softly, laying her head close to one of the bullet wounds and listening sadly to the weakening sounds of his heart."What would you do for eternal life? To be the companion of death, to be at her right hand?"Jace had smiled when she spoke, trying to conjure a laugh, but he merely spat a small amount of blood, flecking one cheek with it. Her green eyes glowed deep with worry, and the young colonel wanted to reach out, to hold her. It was no use; his arms had long since failed him."Well, hypothetically, Miss Katherine," he replied, using the same words he had back in 1862, when she'd first posed the question. "There's not a lot I wouldn't do."And she had smiled.The vampire snapped out of his recollection and stared into Katherine's eyes, a complete grin now unfurling across his face. He reached out with one hand and shoved her, sending her soaring onto the bed with a bounce, but they both knew that she hadn't been hurt: if she wanted to, she could overpower Jace instantly. Another flash of vampiric speed, and Jace was suddenly above her, leaning in and kissing her lips, then her jawbone, then her neck."So. What exactly do you have in mind?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: I growled and stalked off toward the plane. Something was weird with Chris. He didn't know what I'd been talking about.IC: Tali heard the announcement and boarded the plane.IC: Nick walked out there to see them off. He saw Ashley shivering and handed her his jacket, mumbling something about him not needing it anymore.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Wild Card/Chris Marie/Sarah:"Sorry... I just forgot," (s)he said sheepishly. Mentally, Sarah scolded herself. She'd forgotten the sister's name. Chris laughed at her in his head.Shut up, Sarah snapped at Chris.Ha, at this rate they'll figure it out. Then you'll be in trouble.When the colonel's voice boomed out over the speakers, Sarah started to head back towards where the jet was.IC: Rapture:Rapture was already on-board the plane, bored of waiting.

IC: (Blake,Sarah,Sam)Sam, Blake, and Sarah all went to board the plane when the announcement came on. Blake was wearing his normal set of gear. His cracked mask, hoddie, now with his number X-749 on the shoulder, and his black pants. Sarah put on something similar to Blake, and then Sam wore his own robes. Even working for weapon-X, he still had his Assassin robes. With all three seated, they were ready.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"Yeah I'm sure..." Krystal said sadly. "Just before we were all called to head to the plane, I saw her walking about the halls. But, she didn't recognize me, she was calling herself Spectre, and Weapon 322." Krystal eyed Raptured, who had picked up on their conversation, great. "Not the choice of words I would have used..."

IC: IcitineLilliana looked over at Rapture, shivering a little. She wasn't too sure about her and to Lilliana she seemed rather morbid. "Sounds like she has had her memory wiped." She said softly. "She has no recollection of anything at all from her past?" She asked Krystal.

IC(Grigori): The Russian came upon the scent of blood as he moved silently down into the base, still dressed, perhaps somewhat incongruously, in the formal suit of a butler. This Katarina, he thought, knows little of the virtue of patience.When he came upon the body of a guard with a gaping hole through his chest, Grigori was forcibly reminded of a string of similar slayings almost a century earlier. There was blood everywhere, but, as he stooped over the body, he saw that the guard was still alive - barely. Probing the wound with his right index finger, he found that the heart had been missed entirely, but there was severe damage to the left lung. The guard was dead already, the news just hadn't reached his brain yet. Withdrawing the letter opener (OOC: When drawing up the profile, I appear to have mixed this up with a penknife) from the leather case inside his jacket, he whispered a short prayer over the dying guard, and stabbed the man between the eyes, ending his struggles.The clicking of boots on the hard floor of the corridor alerted Grigori to the approach of another guard, most likely doing a routine sweep of this part of the base. Standing up slowly, Grigori turned to look at the guard, whose eyes, he saw, were fixed on the corpse on the floor. By the time he'd gotten over the shock of seeing his dead friend in a pool of his own blood, Grigori was standing directly in front of him, and the letter opener was pressed against his throat.---Less than a minute later, Grigori slipped into the room in which Katherine and Jace were staging their reunion. He noted their present positions without comment, and looked again at the blood staining her coat. Sloppy. He would have to ask his employer what the nature of his friendship with this woman was."Whatever you have to say to each other may be said once we are a sufficient distance from this place."

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal shook her head. "None, she said she'd just been awakened from cold storage. She doesn't remember being Shadow at all. When I called her by that name she asked me who I was talking about." Krystal's ears drooped slightly. "They've turned her into little more than a machine, she had little to no emotion. It was unnerving."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC (Manuel. Rather miffed.)"Oh lovely. Truly." Manuel's voice rang out from the doorway, the dry tone and his rather hard facial expression telling everyone just what he was really thinking. "Katherine, I value your friendship but that is the exact stunt that got us captured by the Japanese in nineteen forty four. We've had this discussion before, when we are confronted with a fortified base teeming with personal the ideal course of action is not, let me repeat, not charging in there and making oneself impossible to miss. You have, once again, kicked the hornets nest." He stepped forward, one could see his clothing was something of a mess and a stubborn leaf clung to his top hat. "Oh but I am certain this little illicit rendezvous will be worth getting filled with an unhealthy amount of lead. Completely certain." He scanned the room, exasperation written on every inch of his face. "The guards would have chalked it up to the wind you know, you move fast. Now we have to deal with roughly twelve charges of murder...assuming the Mounties catch us, something that seems unlikely...or much more likely, we'll have to deal with a whole base full of angry and heavily armed paramilitary personal. Wonderful."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: SpectreSpectre roamed the halls, patrolling as her duties dictated she should.Her footsteps were quiet, and her sense alert. Each step was taken with a cool, measured grace, the perfect balance between speed and efficiency. She had been doing the same thing for over twenty minutes, ever since the rest of the Weapons were dispatched on their mission.She had not yet been summoned by the Colonel, so she continued to patrol. Never once did boredom cross her mind, never once did her attentiveness waver. These were not attributes helpful to the cause of Weapon X. So they were attributes entirely discarded.Her hands rested at her sides. She had ful confidence in her speed, and thus, did not feel the need to rest them on her holstered weapons. Rounding a corner, she spotted blood on the floor. And the body that matched it. Her eyes narrowed, her hand slipping to the pistols at her waist.Someone was here.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Vincent (headed to Stark tower)I ran as hard as I could through the streets of New York. I was panicking and had no idea why. Finally, I saw the familiar letters of Stark Tower up in the air. OOC @Snelly vincent is headed to Stark Tower to deliver a package. Is there anything in particular you want it to be or that it can't be?

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)Jace, slowly, turned his head to Katherine and tilted it curiously."You killed twelve people coming inside," he asked, his voice full of emphasis. "Couldn't you have just...compelled them?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Grigori held a hand to his ear for a few moments, then looked at Manuel."I hear footsteps outside. Heard, rather. They came to a halt quite suddenly, which suggests unpleasant things to come."Grigori carefully withdrew the Webley .455 from inside of his jacket, and kept his eyes on the door.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC (Manuel)"At least. There were some mortally wounded." Manuel shook his head and looked like he was resisting the urge to hit Katherine atop the head. "I'm surprised the alarms aren't blaring their fool heads off at the moment. You don't even know what base this is Katherine. We could have Canada's army gunning for us now. Or worse. This was sloppy. Very sloppy. Sometimes I wonder if you even know what recon is. Grigori here could have been in and out of this base in an hour. Without the mass slaughter."Manuel grimaced at Grigori's statement. "Lovely." His face shifted suddenly, becoming feral and hard, Fangs, previously hidden, appeared in his mouth. "There will be no more killing today. Not if I can help it. Is. That. Clear. Katherine?" His tone of voice left little room for debate. Manuel was a gentlemen and had a few problems killing people who had not attacked him or, to his knowledge, others. That and he didn't want to attract even more attention. He preferred the shadows.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.