IC: Grigori, meanwhile, had hidden himself behind some furniture."If you're interested, the one who killed twelve or your personnel just left. It may also interest you to know that it's the same person I stabbed in the eye."

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: SpectreSpectre nodded, changing course toward the Colonel's office. More or less, she was once again in control. Judging by what she could hear, Weapon X agents had already located the vampires. She was no longer needed, and direct orders from the Colonel trumped standard routine.***********************************************************************Exactly twenty three minutes and thirty seven seconds later, she departed the office, bound for the small hangar outside. She didn't spare the guards a glance as she brushed past them. Her eyes swept through the dimly lit room, looking for the transport Johnson had instructed her to use.There. A small fixed wing plane, custom designed, most likely by a captive technopath. But none of these things mattered to her, nor did they even cross her mind. She flipped a switch on the wall, triggering the motors that would raise the doors. She climbed into the cockpit, slipping the piece of paper that had been given to her into one of the pockets on her suit. With movements that were almost second nature, she taxied out onto the runway, and took off, flying toward New York state. The only thing on her mind was the list that had been given to her. The list of remaining X-Men. The list of people she had been assigned to capture, or kill if necessary.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC @Krayzikk, SHORTEN YOUR FREAKIN' ASTERIK LINES!!! Give a thought for us mobile users, please?IC Robert (CanRaDT, New York division)I walked into the testing section of the building. This was the place where technology still under experimentation was being tested. Walking over to one of the sections, I saw a group of workers testing something. "I trust those are the bio cables?" I asked. "Yes," one of the scientists replied. "We've been trying for a long time but we haven't been able to develop a fully functioning launcher." "Hm, let me try," I said. Picking up one of the launchers, I test shot it.I screamed as the launcher blew up and webs shot out uncontrollably, hitting me in the face and making a big mess. "GET IT OFF!" I yelled only to find that they came. Off instantly. "The cables aren't strong enough and sticky enough to be of use," another one of the scientists replied. "Hm," I muttered, thankful for once that a project had failed.

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Jet -Krystal felt unnerved at John's question. "I...I would rather die than let that happen to me...they'd turn me into nothing more than a wild animal on a leash." Ashley paled a bit as she listened to Krystal, John, and Lilliana talk. She didn't want to forget who she was like that. She felt awful for Shadow, having her memories taken away like that...again, and then turned into basically a heartless machine, it was horrible.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Say, Kaithas, what character of yours is currently talking to Krystal? I have no idea. XDIC: Krystal - Weapon X Jet -Krystal turned to look at whoever it was that just joined the conversation, looking the person over. "Yeah..."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Icitine "Welcome to my life for the past seven years." Lilliana mumbled to the new comer in the conversation. She then turned to John. "If they had this technology then why didn't they do that to you? They didn't make you emotionless like that and they knew of your tendencies to loose control of your emotions....I don't know but this just doesn't sit right with me."

IC: White Queen (Canada Wilderness)“These were false rumors I was forced to spread around.” She said as Jace carried her. “I cal walk Jace really.” She said though for some odd reason she didn’t mind being carried by his strong arms.“You will make an excellent White King.” She smiled at him. “There is small runway not far from here with a plane.” She said pointing through the trees.IC: NPC Guards (Weapon-X Facility)“Surrender and be taken to the Colonel.” He said. “I’m sure he will have interest in a couple intruder mutants.” One of them said, they’d seen how fast and strong the vampires had been moving and thought they were mutants.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Plane)John nodded, “Same here…” he said. “I don’t think I would want to live that way.” He said shuddering.He shrugged at Liliana, "Maybe they just came out with this technology today." he said.IC: Quicksilver (Enforcer Tower)The forces outside the building had been relatively defeated for now; he’d torn the mech’s to shreds with his own power.“Its time to venture inside.” He said as he unleashed the destroyed mech’s into the building, smashing through a large part of it and leaving a gaping opening.IC: Omega One (Enforcer Tower)Suddenly a large black mecha landed on the pavement, cracking it beneath its giant form. Logan sat in the cock-pit grinning, it had been too long since he'd gotten some combat. These mutants thought they could attack his base... his home. They were wrong, very wrong. He would enjoy killing them. He took aim at Asura and unleashed two sonic missiles at him, before the mecha drew a large beam-sword.OOC: Updated my Enforcer guyName: Logan CanonCodename: Omega OneAge: 19Gender: MaleFaction: EnforcersPower(S): NoneAppearance: Logan is very athletic and muscular looking. He stands at about 6’1 and has longish brown hair that is slightly jagged and falls over his eyes. He usually wears a black tank-top, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a pair of blue Vans. Dark black tattoos can also be seen on his right shoulder blade and arm. If you ever see Logan without his shirt you will notice the amount of jagged scars that cross his backside, he also has a thing scar that crosses his left cheek across the bridge of his nose to his other cheek. His eyes are a deep sapphire blue.Weapons: Single handgunSkills: Logan is a good strategist and fighter. He’s excellent at thinking ahead and in tough situations. He’s also not bad at hand to hand fighting when needed but he feels at home inside the Nephilim.Personality: Logan is a dark and brooding person. He usually prefers to stick to himself, and fight his own battles, which is why he was never placed on a mecha squad like other mecha pilots within the Enforcers. Logan has a deep hatred for all mutants, and doesn’t mind killing them. Deep down he’s a good man, he’s not evil, he cares for innocent people, but he is a broken man with many issues, pushing himself away from others, and often getting into fights and arguments with other people.Weakness: The Nephilium can’t transform into a jet, so obviously its flight won’t be as fast. It also has a weak armored plating on its backside, if it takes enough damage the armor can be broken through, where an important reactor is on the mecha. If the reactor takes too much damage the mecha can eventually ###### down. Also its armor is made out of a strong plastic, but since it is plastic instead of full metal it is weaker then a metal armor would be.Bio: Logan was born in a typical New York neighborhood along with his older Brother Luis. When Logan was fourteen years old, and Luis was eighteen their house was broken into by a sadistic mutant. The mutant could turn its hands into blades, and it tortured both Luis and Logan for hours on end, slashing open their backs, and cutting Logan across the bridge of his nose. Finally their parents came home, and shocked at all the blood called the cops. The mutant turned on them, slashing them down in cold blood before fleeing the scene of the crime.Logan knelt down in the pool of blood of his parents as tears rushed forth, that was the first day he’d realized his hatred for mutants. Two years later and his brother had signed up for the Enforcers. He was efficient and merciless when it came to killing mutants. Eventually he agreed for an experimental suit of armor that was made up of millions of nano-bots allowing the armor to create almost any machine weapon, Luis became Crossfire.Logan followed in his brother’s footsteps, joining the Enforcers. Like his brother he was efficient, and didn’t let any live unless he was ordered too. Eventually he became a captain within the Enforcers like his brother, and he was offered to test to see if he would be a good candidate for one of the mecha units the Enforcers were putting together. Logan passed with flying colors, but refused to join any squads.Eventually he was gifted the F5-90 mecha, which he named Nephilim because it reminded him of a fallen angel due to the wings. He upgraded the mecha and worked on it for hours on end, becoming so used to being in the cockpit that the armored suit was like an extension of his own body. When he wasn’t in the field using the mecha to hunt and kill dangerous mutants, he worked on toning his body to keep it in the top physical condition.Recently Logan has received word that his brother Luis had been killed by a mutant named Prototype during the raid on the Savage Lands. His hatred for mutants has intensified and soon he will go out looking for blood…Name: F5-90Codename: NephilimFaction: EnforcersApperance: http://i700.photobuc.../Loganmecha.jpgWeapons: The F5-90 unlike the mecha’s in Delta Unit can not transform into a jet, it stays in humanoid form, but it is still incredibly fast and lightweight for a mecha; with powerful boosters on its feet, legs and shoulders, and two powerful wings that protrude from its shoulders. Its chest cavity can open up and dislodge up to thirty-sonic missiles on either side. It also has a powerful beam-sword, and also a beam scythe that it uses for melee combat. The palms of each hand of the mecha have been fitted to shoot high powered machine gun rounds. The Nephilim also hosts two twin laser-mini shotguns on its back. Lastly it can discharge a powerful laser beam canon from its chest, very much like the blast from a Sentinel. It also has two large sonic-grenade launchers on either side of its shoulder pads, and it is made out powerful plastic alloy, but not adamantium, it can take damage. It is about two stories tall in height.Bio: Built by the Enforcers and given to Logan as his personal mecha.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Jace (Canada)"I just hope there's still a pilot to go with it," he said with a smirk, leaning down and planting a small, adoring kiss on her forehead. "White King and Queen...has a sort of ring to it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Prototype)When the mech landed, Lexie took off her armor. She remembered how they had worked at Rikers Island, an speed would be better then damage resistance in her mind. Using her claws, she ran forward, jumping up and then slashing at Omega One.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC RageA motorcycle puffed it's way into New York. Stopping at a streetlight, the biker whistled to himself. He had come to New York not for the sightseeing, the food, or the nightlife, but simply as a stop for the night.That rider was me. I was simply passing through, hopefully peacefully, at the most spending the night here, before heading north in the mornin. My destination: Washington D.C. my goal:Burn it to the ground, starting with the White House.The traffic light turned green and I started up the bike again. It's engine revving, I took off through the streets of New York.OOC open for interaction, preferrably from Brotherhood members.

OOC: If you want Brotherhood interaction Construct, you should probably go to the big battle that they're all present atIC: "Hey buddy," Magnitude said towards Logan and his mecha, "Pick on someone your own size."The irony here was that Magnitude currently stood about a head taller than the Nephilim, but that didn't stop him throwing a fist the size of a small car towards the mechIC: N'Dine suddenly dropped to the floor, grabbing hold of her brother to stop him leaping at the lupine Nero. Hmm, a man with a Roman name being turned into a wolf. There was a certain symbolic symmetry to that.Between Aldrich, John and now Nero there was too much heavy odour and threatening hormones in the air, the panther brain felt threatened. While Aldrich remained in control and John remained human it hadn't been too much but with Nero newly turned and not quite in control it was too much

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Williams put Heka on the ground half a mile from the tower, opening his helmet and trying to resuscitate him. It took her ten minutes, but after CPR and a slap to the face for good measure, he woke.OOC: Open for interaction. Not from the battle.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I'm gonna go on ahead and say Caleb got on the plane, same with Dawn.IC: Dawn and CalebDawn and Caleb had already gotten on the plane, Caleb was all by himself, Dawn was thinking about someone."So...who are we fighting again?" Caleb asked,IC: ZacZac was back in his cell and was sleeping on his cotton.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Manuel)Manuel switched to Latin, hoping that none of the guards understood it. "Grigori, if we were to make a break for it...what would you estimate our chances to be?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: SpectreHours after Spectre departed Canada, her plane landed in New York City.She walked through the airport calmly, proceeding through the necessary security checks, bypassing baggage collection, and headed for the exit. No one payed her any mind, in fact, she blended quite well with the crowd thanks to a change of clothes and colored contacts.Outside, she hailed a cab, and slipped into the back seat. She handed the driver a slip of paper, the address of the hotel she was headed to.Moments later, she was careening through the streets, on her way to complete her mission.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Grigori took a couple of moments to think about it, then responded, also in Latin."That depends on whether we shoot to kill. If we don't, we may be able to push past them, but the chances of one of them getting a lucky shot in increase. If we do, it looks much better. I can take six of them down before we make contact, probably two more will be bowled over if I hit them full-speed."OOC: Err, which captives?

Edited by Ymper Trymon

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC that depends, would the fight be affecting traffic?And snelly, vincent's delivering a package to starkIC RageI continued to ride through the city. So focused I was on my goal that I almost didn't notice a teenage Chinese boy (Knower) dash across the street. "Watch it buddy!" I yelled as I nearly crashed into him. I heard a voice say sorry in my mind as he dashed into Stark tower. Apparently that kid was a mutant. No matter, as I continued to ride on, I noticed traffic getting more and more congested. Looking up, I saw myself at the Enforcer tower. There was a lot of commotion going on...

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Then next time how about you say IC: Jared Kaithas? It’s in the rules. Bro Rage is in the Brotherhood right? Why wouldn’t he be at Enforcer Tower joining in on the fight? Yes it would be affecting traffic.Uh why is there a Ash in Hekka’s team? Flex does not like this, and she is Hekka’s wife? Creepy… seems to me like you just want my Ash to be his wife.Is Dawn a character or just a reoccurring NPC?IC: White Queen (Canada Wilderness)“So do I.” she said. “If not you can fly us out of here right?” she asked. “It does doesn’t it?” she smiled, pulling herself closer to Jace and burying her face in his chest.IC: Omega One (Outside Enforcer Tower)Alarms blared through his cockpit and visuals on the HUD inside showed Lexie attached to his leg as her claws began to slash through his armor, breaking through. He cursed and then bent down swiping at her with his beam-sword.His other hand snapped up, catching Magnitude’s fist. “Gladly.” He said into his mic, his voice being amplified through speakers in the mech’s head so Magnitude could hear it; he then brought up a massive metal knee towards Magnitude’s gut.IC: NPC Guards (Weapon-X Facility)“Shut up Nick.” One of the guards said pointing their rifles at him. “We heard the loudspeaker the Weapons are going on a mission.”“The Colonel said if you get too annoying that we can just shoot you down.” One grunted. “Your useless after all.” Another added.The kept their weapons trained on the vampires. “Enough talking, your coming with us to see the Colonel.” One barked.OOC: Should I time skip the Weapon plane?

OOC: Ugh. Nevermind. Sorry bout the IC: thing, I forget when it comes to first person, as in the BZPRPG I usually only use first person for a character named Kaithas. Oh, and Ash was lieutenant Williams, but that was an absurd reference to whatever. It's been scratched.IC: Nick grinned. How little they knew.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Krystal - Weapon-X Jet -"Well, no reason worrying about it now...at least not till after the mission." And that's all she dared to say with all the other mutants on the plane, they couldn't trust all of them, that kind of talk would have to wait till after the mission.IC: ??? - Hellfire Club, NY -Shaw would hear an amused chuckle from the shadows, moments later the source of said chuckle materialized in front of him. A man hooded and cloaked in purple and black. He in right hand he held aloft a gnarled staff.“Well, it looks like the rumors were true, you have returned from the dead, Black King…” Shaw could see a grin emerge from the hooded man’s face. He took his free hand and slow pulled off his hood, revealing his long purple hair, his eyes seemed to be very slanted, hard to tell it they were even open at all.“Of course, I’d been expecting your return for quite some time. I, the Mysterious Priest, am yours to command.” He said with a slight bow.OOC: New profile pre-approved by Flex.Name: Unknown, if you press him he might give you a name, no telling if it’s his real name or not.Codename: The Mysterious PriestAge: Unknown, looks to be in his late twenties to early thirties.Gender: MaleFaction: Hellfire ClubPower(S): His physical attributes become stronger and more enhanced through negative emotions. Like his strength, durability, agility, speed, etc. However positive emotions do the exact opposite. He also has the ability to teleport, though this is limited to how far he can see. Though he still could teleport behind a wall or a door even if he can't necessary see what is behind it. His finally power is telepathy, mostly used for preventing other telepaths from reading his mind and speaking to others mentally.Appearance: Wears some rather exotic and strange purple robes, his pants are baggy and black, and has a cloak that’s black on the outside and dark green on the inside. He seems to have somewhat long purple hair, seems to be naturally that color too. He’s eyes are a purplish color as well. He appears to be Caucasian in color. He’s not what you'd call tall, or short either, about average height for a male.Weapons: Has a gnarled looking staff, seems to be oddly fond of it.Skills: He excels at manipulating people to get the results he wants or is required to get in almost any given situation. He seems to be a highly intelligent and educated person, knowing random facts about things most people wouldn’t, or really care to know anyway. He’s also quite a capable melee fighter, seems to have great knowledge in many forms of combat, though he is rarely ever seen fighting.Personality: He has a very calm and polite demeanor, even to his enemies. Is constantly scheming and finding ways to achieve whatever mission he has been given. Also has a rather mischievous sense of humor.Weakness: Positive emotions, especially impossibly happy and optimistic people. They can bring him to his knees if the emotions are really strong or being expressed quite openly.Bio: Not much is known about this “Mysterious Priest.” Only that he has joined the Hellfire club and his loyalty is unwavering and unquestionable, will follow Shaw’s orders without question, even if he doesn’t necessarily agree with a particular order, he will do it all the same. He also seems to have a high amount of respect from ancients and other beings that are quite old. There are suspicions that he is much, much older than he appears to be, but nothing has been confirmed.

IC:Taralynn (New York, Time Square Hotel, Tara's room.)"Really? That's pretty noble of you." Tara smiled, apprehension easing slightly. She mentally jumped for joy when Alaric moved the ice cream, so they could move closer. With it out of the way there was nothing to stop her from moving closer. She shifted closer, laying next to him but still snuggling, her body pressing softly against his. "What's up with you and her? You seem like more than friends?" The light breathing passing back and forth over Alaric's shoulder, becoming disturbed, shaking slightly, an obvious sign that she feared his answer.IC: ToraTora followed behind Quicksilver and Rosalina."Lady Rosalina, are you okay?" Tora asked from beside her, worry staining his voice.IC: K??He backed up as the door opened and multiple people stepped out- the giant, two girls, there was someone else but he stopped paying attention, as the last person came out. He was captivating, he had long cardinal hair, his face held extreme beauty, like that of a woman's but far more so than any he himself had seen so far, somehow though his face was still obviously that of a man's. The supreme fitness of his body showed even through clothes and did nothing but add to his image, even his pitch black eyes were somehow attractive on his face- they began walking away. He slowly followed behind them.He looked around in surprise, as the people he was following entered the area with the plane he was supposed to board. He walked into the plane sat down and strapped himself in. He looked across from him at the redhead and the giant." You called me a weapon, what the **** did you mean? And you called me mon ami, do you know me?" He asked both of them.OOC: Kaithas, was Heka's wife, Ash from Mass Effect.

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Ah, old school brawling. Magnitude grinned, because this he was used to. He knew, for example, that whoever was piloting this mecha had overstretched themself. Bending down, swinging one arm at good ol' Lexie while raising a hand and a leg at the same time? Goodbye balance. Magnitude shoved again with his fist, the one the mech was holding. With this bit of extra force pushing it backwards, the momentum of its own swinging arm and only one leg to stand on, not to mention those big top-heavy launchers...hopefully the pilot liked eating concrete because thats all his mech would be doing for the next few moments

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: James Rogers, Stark TowerJames, out of habit, quietly closed the door behind him. He had been staying in Stark Tower for the past few days, as the guest of Howard Stark. Most people were not aware that he was here, however, and the few that did believed he was here on business. None of them suspected anything even close to the truth, that James was an agent of SHIELD, here about matters pertaining to the team his grandfather and Howard's father had been on.In a few swift strides, he crossed the distance between the guest room and the main space of Howard's penthouse apartment. He suspected that the billionaire did not usually live here full time. It was rather small, though that was by billionaire standards. James' wallet flinched even at the thought of owning an apartment this size in Manhattan."Hey, Stark! You here?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: James"You're in the room again, aren't you?" At first, James had been slightly perturbed by the fact that Howard seemed capable of hearing him from any place in the apartment. At this point, he was just used to it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC RageTraffic had come to a halt around the Enforcer tower. I spent all of tweny minutes not moving at all. Needless to say, I was pretty miffed. Finally, I decided to do something about it. Not nrecognizing the combatants as the Enforcers and the Brotherhood, I yelled up at the beings at the top of the tower. "WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!"IC KnowerI stood in the lobby of Stark Tower, holding my dad's package in my arms. I looked around lost. Finally, I gathered up enough courage to walk up to the reception desk. "Uh... excuse me?" I said timidly. "I have a package from my dad."

Edited by Constructman

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"I'm doing some maintenance on my armor...adding a few improvements...updating software..." Sounds of various machinery can be heard in the background, along with something that sounded like an explosion. Howard takes a moment to respond. "It might take some time..." NPC: Receptionist - Stark Tower -An elderly lady with a mean look stared at Knower. "Who is the package for? Mr. Stark?"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC (Manuel)"It does not sound to me like these fellows are part of the Canadian army. Or any ethically sound armed force." Manuel was still speaking in Latin, with a decidedly bitter tone. "Grigori. Do deal with them. With utmost prejudice."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

NPC: Receptionist - Stark Tower -"Well, isn't that nice...." the old lady said rather gruffly, snatching the package from Knower rather rudely. She shook the package, "What's in here then? I can't just send it up to Mr. Stark without knowing, what if it's a bomb?" She began open the package.