OOC: New Profile Pre-Approved by Snelly yaaaay.Name: Erin BannerCodename: Xi (based on what he signs most of his papers with).Age: Twenty-Four. Gender: MaleFaction: None (so far).Powers: Erin has the ability to, due to damaged DNA passed through his family, increase his strength to phenomenal levels, such that even a mutant with super-strength would go "Wow, he's strong," able to pick up many items around and throw them about for weapons.He can also harden his skin to such a metallic strength that most pistol-strength bullets will bounce aside, or leave dents, which become bruises once his power is lowered down. A rifle-strength bullet will still punch through. And a weapon like a knife, staff, or sword, well...those will just bounce off, in most cases.And, lastly, he can memorize any action he sees, and memorize it faster if its something he does, allowing him to both do the action, and do the reverse of the action-such as, say, disassembling a gun, and later on, given the parts, he can quickly re-assemble/make the first assembling of a weapon.Appearance: In his normal appearance, he is somewhat tall, just over 6' tall, with messy brown hair and a face that seems in a perpetual state of unshaven-ness. He also appears to be rather thin at the same time, with a half-starved appearance, depending on when last he ate, though he isn't bony. As well, his eyes would normally appear to be black, but on close inspection they are a dark, blood-red colour.When his powers are activated, his stature increases, his height going up about six inches, muscles seeming to bulge, slightly, as his skin goes from its normal tanned tone to a dark grey, almost black, his voice going down in range from its normal baritone to a growling bass.Weapons: Whatever he decides to pick up and attack with, in his active state. In his normal state, he generally keeps a vintage M1911 on him, that is still perfectly functional, due to his administrations...likely even more functional than before. It also has an added rail on the bottom of the barrel/slide assembly, just in front of the trigger, to add something like a laser pointer or tactical flashlight.Skills: Erin has, in the past, been mistaken for a Technopath due to his great memory and affinity for technology of all kinds, including his penchant for designing new items, given free time, though anything he's seen making is either something he's made before, or he is just learning to make, the latter with many more mistakes than one would expect of him. As well, he has practiced for years with his pistol, being now a crack shot, with accuracy just short of that of a Military Sniper.Personality: Erin is a rather likeable fellow, if you can get him to open up to you-normally he'll stay in his room, moving about and constantly designing/creating/restoring things, or reading from a book or on a computer, however, with some of his closer friends dragging him about, he's started to be rather well re-integrated into society. Otherwise he can seem, at times, bitter and vitriolic, depending on how his day is going, or just a calm, polite individual just trying to stay out of others' way. He had a slight problem with anger management in the past, and though he's rather well overcome that, he can be prone, at times, to fits of rage, which could lead to his accidentally activating his powers.Weakness: When enraged to a certain point, or subjected to pain, or, some may say, enough alcohol, Erin will inadvertently activate his powers, bashing through friend and foe alike as he attempts to get away, giving no heed to any collateral damage he may cause. As well, anything of rifle-strength will bash through his natural armour, causing him harm, especially because he has no healing factor. As well, his eyes are completely unprotected. If you can hit those, you're good.Biography: Little is known about the reclusive Erin Banner, including whether or not he is related to the older Bruce Banner, though his powers may seem to indicate such a relationship. In actuality he was an adoptee, an abandoned, lonely, angry child who Bruce had met one day and decided to take in, to teach him to better control his powers. He was also the one to learn of Erin's love of building anything, and began to teach him some of his knowledge of science and technology, before leaving Erin to run on his own path.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: The giant mech succesfully distracted, Asura flew to the back of the mech, tackling at the back of it's head, and morphing his speed mutation into a raw strength mutation, then trying to pound his morphed fist through the back of it's head.---Nero whipped around as soon as he heard the snarling sound of the panther-morph behind him, snarling dangerously. The snarl, much like his earlier howl, was one of multple layers. As he glared fire at M'Kus, Nero felt a twinge of something akin to regret, as if he shouldn't be doing this... But the panther was challenging him! Unacceptable! Nero's growl only grew in strength with this instinct pounding through his head.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Alaric (Hotel, Times Square)"Shadow and I are just friends," he replied, muting Malcolm in the Middle and turning to Tara. "That's all we're going to be, for the indefinite future."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Since we're revealing pre-approved profiles:Name: Siegfried ThorsonCodename: NoneAge: Unknown, appears to be between 18 and 24Gender: MaleFaction: NonePower(S): Siegfried is gifted with a positively superhuman physique, with strength, speed and durability beyond that of the normal superhuman, a trait said to stem from being the physical embodiment of the lightnings and thunders themselves.Appearance: Siegfried is 6 feet and 6 inches of pure muscle, taking on many of the physical aspects of his father. He has an extraordinarily handsome face, constantly smiling, with positively glowing blue eyes, ridiculously long blonde hair, and clear, fair skin. He wears garments of a stylized archaic style, commonly wearing a sleeveless blue and white hooded robe reminiscent of a priest, crusader or a paladin, with four metal plates sewn onto the torso, metal armored wristbands, and metal greaves.Weapons: Siegfried carries a massive sword made from the same Uru metal of his father's hammer. Like his father's Mjolnir, Siegfried's blade, Trymjalyn, is made to be able to channel elemental power, in this case pure lightning. As long as the blade is in Siegfried's hands, the enchantments allow Siegfried to control his physical abilities to their maximum, and wield and control lightning, as well as fly at speeds surpassing his normal movement speed. When not in use, the blade often hangs from Siegfried's neck in sincerely miniature form, an enchantment made to make moving about in the mortal realm easier.Skills: Siegfried has been trained and various forms of physical combat since childhood, and is extremely skilled in hand to hand combat. His specialty is with swords, an area where he is nearly unrivaled. Siegfried is also a skilled gardener, a past time he took up to rein in his anger.Personality: Siegfried is a proud and strong man, with heaping amounts of pride in his heritage and his skills. He is a strong advocate of peace, however, and only believes that one should take up one's weapon after all other options have been exhausted, unless the opponent in question has done true wrong. He is not prone to anger, but once his wrath is incurred, it takes genuine miracles to calm his storming rage.Weakness: Siegfried has no elemental abilities or flight when separated from his sword, and thus aside from that, has no ranged combat options. The sword also grants Siegfried control over his physical abilities taken from him by the curse; when separated from it, Siegfried is certainly still stronger than a normal human, but it is only to enhanced levels; he will not have access to his true superhuman abilities.Bio: The child of a mortal woman and the Asgardian Thor Odinson, Siegfried has long been a force to be reckoned with. His powers manifested very quickly, a result of his mixed heritage, a sincere issue for his mortal mother, whom he lived with. Due to his immense strength as a child, Siegfried was temporarily relocated to the legendary Asgard to live out his childhood, and try to learn to reign in his strength. But Siegfried was a rowdy, unruly child, and regularly caused problems and wanton destruction. In order to teach him a lesson in humility, and to force him to learn control, he was cursed with an enfeebled body, though even then, he still proved stronger than a normal mortal. Still, time like this taught Siegfried what it was like to be hurt, since he could no longer rely on his strength to get him out of situations with ease. He learned what it was like to be bullied. And he learned that he did not like the feeling, nor did he like imposing the feeling on others. In order to prove himself, Siegfried chose to return to Midgard, better known as Earth, to live as a man of control. Proud of his son after watching him mature on Midgard into a peaceful, strong man, the mighty Thor had a blade forged for him. The blade, dubbed Trymjalyn (Pronounced Trimyalinn, translating to Raving Lightning) is made to act as a catalyst for Siegfried to have access to his true capabilities. Once granted this blade, overwhelmed by humility, Siegfried swore to attempt to uphold his father's will to protect Midgard and it's inhabitants.Pre-approved by Flex.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC That's where you come in. What do you want it to be? I'm thinking a suit upgrade or a sentry gun or some new form of alarm/thermostat system. Maybe the RC control system Machinex has in his suit? Basically something that will help, not harm StarkAnd Stark would have to know about it, maybe he even asked for it. You don't jst drop packages on people's doorsteps.IC KnowerThis lady was rude. "He just said it was some tech. Judging from what the package looked like, it didn't seem to be dangerous.

OOC: Based on where Manuel is hiding and the number of bullets in a Webley Mk. VI, it is assumed here that there are at least eight guards, and that they are in the hallway outside of the room in order to provide themselves with a neat bottleneck in case the intruders try to rush them.IC: Without waiting for Manuel to finish speaking, the Russian vaulted over the couch, revolver in one hand and letter opener in the other, maintaining almost perfect vertical balance as he sailed through the air separating him from the doorway.The guards had not been expecting such a move, but years of training did not take long to kick in, and, thinking that they were facing a mutant, they opened fire, pouring hot lead into the thing moving at them. Due to the speed at which Grigori moved, more than a few shots missed, but that still left a generous number of bullets entering his torso, piercing his lungs and a few other organs that, for an ordinary human, would be classified as 'vital.' Grigori had no such limitations, and it was to the considerable surprise and regret of the guards that he landed on his feet less than a foot away from the one closest to the door, and, without a word or any visible reaction to the damage he had sustained, thrust the letter opener into the man's throat, effortlessly spearing the carotid artery and withdrawing the blade in a blink of an eye, allowing a geyser of blood to spray forth from the mortally wounded guard.As the other guards attempted to regroup and get out of knife range, Grigori swept his forearm into the abdomen of the dying man, flinging the fresh corpse at the guard's comrades, several of whom staggered when struck by the weight of the body. In the half-second reprieve provided by this distraction, Grigori took aim, and let off six shots in rapid succession, adjusting his aim between each shot to deliver a jacketless lead slug straight to the heart of each unlucky guard chosen to be the Russian's next target. With his ammunition expended and no time to reload, Rasputin slid the revolver back into his jacket, and drew out an empty syringe, the thin needle glinting evilly in the light of the base's hallway, but he stood his ground, waiting a moment to see if it was time to put the 'abscond' portion of their plan into action.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: I expected we'd get a Hulk for these new Avengers, didn't expect a Thor. I suppose hybridisation does technically count as mutationIC: "One of you open a door or window!" N'Dine shouted, "If I can get him outside I can calm him down!" She didn't want a fight in these cramped conditions, it would inevitably end up with everyone else being dragged in. And she knew that whoever won-and it could go either way in her opinion-would kill the other, not something she could allow

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: James, Stark Tower"Alright. I'm headed out, you have my cell number if you need to get a hold of me." Then again, he could probably find out what it was even if I hadn't told him.James walked toward the door, grabbing an art bag as he walked by, and his coat off of the hanger by the door. The art bag, unbeknownst to those who saw him, did not actually contain art. If one were to open it, it would appear to contain art, but that was to conceal its true contents. SHIELD had designed the case quite carefully.Never know when you might need it.With movements that had become second nature, he pressed the button for the ground floor, and stepped into the elevator. He smiled slightly at the elevator music, because unlike other places, it was real music. Let it never be said the Starks didn't have taste.A few moments later, he stepped out into the lobby, and headed for the door, pausing long enough to nod to the receptionist, who raised a hand in greeting.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Kaithas, I do believe you asked at the beginning of this mess whether you could get involved with the vampires, and were told no. No is not synonymous with wait a little while and then hop right in. It means this is somebody else's shindig and the party's invite-only.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC:

OOC: Kaithas, I do believe you asked at the beginning of this mess whether you could get involved with the vampires, and were told no. No is not synonymous with wait a little while and then hop right in. It means this is somebody else's shindig and the party's invite-only.
Hey, I asked basilisk. I asked flex when his characters were involved, I just asked basilisk this morning. Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Fair enough. I'm not editing the post, though, because I have a quota for saying shindig, and that one has to continue counting.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: JamesJames was halfway to the door, when it clicked in his head what the receptionist was doing.She was inspecting a package. She didn't do that often, only when something was delivered to Stark specifically. Otherwise, she simply handed off any packages to security, where it would be inspected, before being delivered to its recipient.He paused in his stride, and turned around, watching Vincent carefully, behind the guise of a cheerful smile. He approached the desk calmly, stopping just behind Vincent, and slightly to the side.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: JamesAny average person would have thought nothing of the contact, and if they did, thought they were imagining it. But the average person wasn't trained by SHIELD, or carry the suspicion inherent in the job."Hey, is that a package for Mr. Stark?" James said, in a cheerful tone that hid the analytical workings of his mind perfectly. He was careful not to show any sign of having noticed Kat. Any recognition of her presence might drive her to leave. If anything, his rather laid back air would drive away her concerns.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: By the way, Constructman? This is up to Snelly, but it's highly improbable that anyone would know to send Howard parts for the suit. Because he only found it about two days ago, has only shown up in one fight, and all the suits were presumed destroyed.IC: James"Well, do you know what it is? Wouldn't want anyone sending a bomb up." James said jokingly. Not to mention, anyone traveling with an invisible person earns some suspicion from me."Tell you what. There's an empty conference room down the hall. We can go in there and open, in case it's something you don't want people seeing." He smiled at the receptionist. "I can handle this, Mrs. M."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC I've decided that the tech is an RC controller. Basically, once a recognized user logs in, the device can connect and take control of devices designed to receive such signals. Compare to the Wrangler from TF2. It looks.like an iPhone, except with a maple leaf buttonIC Vincent"That would be a good idea. After all," I said and my voice took a darker tone even asI reached out with a telepathic signal to the invisible girl that I had been aware of the whole time. "We wouldn't want anybody suspicious watching us, would we?"IC RageI had had enough of this nonsense. "Of all of the days where I didn't bring my chain," I thought and walked in the tower.OOC how does he get to the fight?

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Hold up.The controller receives all signals in an area, or just ones built into its hard drive when it's created? Because the Wrangler only works for sentry guns (within a relatively short amount of breathing room, as well.)-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: James"Of course not. Maybe you could even bring your imaginary friend." James' voice never lost its cheery, laid back edge.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC it works with all devices that have a SPECIFIC RECEIVER installed. All CanRaDT devices have this receiver installed but with other electronic devices, you have to manually install the receiver. It wouldn't be able to take control of any device that didn't have that receiver.IC Vincent"Sorry? What are you speaking of?"

IC: James"Kid, I am quite aware that there is an invisible person directly behind you. Now, if both of you would proceed quietly to the conference room, we can go through this with as little trouble as possible." His tone was quite pleasant, and he made no threatening movements.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Marlon (Stark Tower, New York City)A blowdart stuck itself in the wall near James, snapping the SHIELD agent's concentration over to the speck it left against the otherwise barren surface. Affixed to it was a small note; its writer was nowhere in sight, probably camoflauging himself in with one of the dozens of other people who had business at Stark Tower.Dude, there are so many bald faced lies flying in this lobby right now I feel like I'm watching a bad rerun of Maury.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Erin Banner:As Erin walked up to Stark Tower, the weird guest-pass thing he'd been given held in his hand, he thought back on the last day or two. Specifically, one event in the last day or two, when an odd man had suddenly come to his door.******************************"Hello, Erin," the man said as the aforementioned mutant opened his door, the ring of the doorbell still reverberating through the house. He still had his gloves on, from where he'd been soldering a circuit board for a computer he'd been working on before he'd headed up to the front of the house. "Would you care for some coffee?"Erin had slowly nodded, before taking off the gloves and throwing them to the side, following the man out to go to a Starbucks across the street. As always, Erin felt rather self conscious as he walked, sure that somebody would, in moments, notice his, ah, problem, just from the colour in his eyes, the muscles that shouldn't be there on his body.They went to the shop without incident, though, taking a seat near the front. The man before him ordered a couple cups of coffee, black, and a small plate of donuts. They arrived soon, the man quickly ending what small-talk they'd had as he reached for a donut, motioning for Erin to take one as well."Now, Erin," the man said, catching the mutant's attention again. "I hear you've got a bit of a problem. No, no, don't move," he said, holding out a hand, a gesture for the quickly excited Erin to sit back down. He did so, uneasily. "Now, I'm here on the behalf of a group of people who are trying to bring such mutants together. Not the X-Men, not the Brotherhood or Weapon X, something more. Kinda-sorta." He leaned back, looking closely at Erin."Interested in learning more?" Erin had quickly nodded. He wasn't sure if this man was insane or not, but he wanted to learn more about whatever he was raving about. The man seemed to smile, passing him some sort of guest pass for...Stark Tower. Wow."My name's James," he said smoothly. "Meet me there in a day or so." And he left, leaving a confused, incredulous, and somewhat interested Erin behind, thinking that this was a rather odd meeting, and now he seemed in line for another, if only to be polite.And so now, a couple days later, here he was, stepping through the doors of Stark Tower with the pass held in one hand, and looking over."Uhh...is there anybody here named James?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: James"Ah, Erin." James gave a slight wave, momentarily taking his eyes off of Vincent. "Glad to see you made it. I'm handling something, but I should be free in a few minutes."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Preapproved by Flex.Name: Marlon Brando BartonCodename: Top Gun (Marlon's a Tom Cruise fan.)Age: 22Gender: MaleFaction: SHIELDPower(S): None.Appearance: Marlon has pretty much the quintessential Hollywood bad boy look straight out of the 1950s and 60s: he's tall and built, with a prominent chin, facial structure, and dark, shining blue eyes. He has dark brown hair that is pushed back, giving it a spiked look, and his clothing often consists of simple black t-shirts and either black or denim slim fit jeansWeapons: Any variety of projectile weapons, from blowguns to bows and arrows to most firearms dating from the Spanish-American War to the modern day era. For close quarters combat, he carries a furnished, hand-crafted kukri balanced perfectly to act as an extension of his arm.Skills: Marlon was born and raised to be a part of SHIELD and has the strength, speed, and durability of a gold medal Olympian. More important than that, however, is his skill with weaponry: he's lethal hand to hand, but his true power lies in his reputation as the best shot in all the US Government, able to hit a target with almost any sort of projectile weapon.Personality: Contrary to his lethal skill set, Marlon is...chill. He acts like he's borderline faded half the time, but in reality, he's just an easy-going, hilarious guy. Getting him angry is nearly impossible; the emotion just doesn't exist inside him. What does exist inside him, however, is a complete determination towards his work, and, by extension, any attempt to try and make him miss a shot will be met with all sorts of mischief later on.Weakness: Marlon, unlike most of the Avengers, has no singular special power.Bio: Marlon was born to Clint Barton, and even when he was in high school, it was clear that though he himself may not have been superhuman, something about his athleticism, determination, and persona was. He was a three sport varsity athlete, a class clown, and somehow managed to eat up every single bit of schoolwork he could find, spitting it out at the pace of a Gatling gun. Despite this, he had no direction in his life until the night of his graduation when, while throwing shot glasses up in the air and breaking them open with baseball bats on the roof a friend's house, Nick Fury appeared outta nowhere and offered him a role as one of SHIELD'S top field agents. Naturally, Marlon declined, but the next morning, while flirting with the Starbuck's girl, Nick Fury interrupted him again and this time, Marlon felt like he had no choice to accept. He's been with the Agency ever since.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: James"Kid, I am quite aware that there is an invisible person directly behind you. Now, if both of you would proceed quietly to the conference room, we can go through this with as little trouble as possible." His tone was quite pleasant, and he made no threatening movements.
IC: Vincent"Oh, you were talking about her. Pick pocket, lowlife, I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of those women." While he continued to make jibes about the pick pocket, his voice resonated in her mind, with the same messages. "You're weak, you're worthless, it would have been better if you had never been born..." "She tried to pick pocket me earlier and apparently she followed me here. I was going to play the fool and make her drop her guard, but seeing as you destroyed my ruse, may you please escort Ms. Grabby out of the building?" Edited by Constructman

IC: James"You know, that's kind of arrogant." James' voice hardened slightly. "I don't like arrogant. Get to the conference room.""Erin, block the doors please. Marlon, I know you're the one sending those darts. If either the kid or the invisible woman move, dart 'em."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)Another blowdart, in the same mini hole in the wall as before: two messages were tied to this dart, sticking out like frayed wires in an old electrical cord. The sender of these messages was still inconspicuous, as Captain America Lite well knew; trying to search him out would be ridiculously hard and not even close to worth it in the end.Shooting invisible women?With a smirk on his face, James pocketed the first message and went to work reading the second.It's a good thing I was born from a pool of blood shed by the Most Interesting Man in the World, or that might be an impossible task.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Erin:Erin rolled his eyes, standing where he was."How about we make it thrice as easy and I just pick up one of these people?" he asked, seeming already to be somewhat annoyed with the situation. "I can grab them both and take them to your 'conference room' without any trouble."

profiles i guess

IC: James"You know Brando, you're lucky your arrogance is based in fact."He glanced at Erin. "I'd rather not, but if they try to resist any longer, consider permission granted."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Uh… so what happened to not killing anymore guards? So they totally attacked Katherine for no reason, cool.Constructman… the battle is outside in front of the tower, in the plaza in the streets etc…I just didn’t want Nick barging into the room where there was no reason for him to be, he’s fine to be involved in the little battle in the base.IC: White Queen“I have faith in you Jace.” She said, as they reached the runway. She could see the airplane still sitting there, "The pilot should be fine." she said. IC: Feral (Plane)“Why’s that?” he asked Liliana.Hours later John awoke the guards on the plane said they were in Germany. “Everyone take one of these.” One of the guards said. “They are silent jet-packs.” He said holding up the sleek metal devices. “We can’t land you on the ground or they will be expecting you, air drop is our only option.” He said.John got up and accepted one of the jet-packs before strapping it onto his back and over his chest.OOC: Time-skip to when they are in Germany now.IC: Omega One (Enforcer tower)The giant mech was knocked back by the attack, falling into the Enforcer Tower and denting and cracking it beneath its weight. Logan cursed as his armored plating was dented on the backside of his mech. He then rose into the air on the mech’s wings and its boosters before flying at Magnitude, slashing at his chest with the beam-saber.Asura’s attack missed since the mech’s head was smashed into the building at that moment, and the next he was hurtling at Magnitude.IC: Guards (Weapon-X Facility)A new troop of ten guards ran down the hall and began shooting at Nick. “He’s a mutant!” one yelled. “Bring him down!”IC: NPC Nick FuryNick quickly called his agent Top Gun. “How is your progress? Have you locked onto your targets? Banner and Howard? I need to know if they’d make a good addition to SHIELD.” He said. “Make contact if you can, but play nice, we don’t need them scared off.”

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: Well, then those guards could have been the military. Now that they're talking about captives and shooting people indiscriminately, they're out of the innocent category. IC (Manuel) "Grigori. We are leaving." Manuel ducked out of the doorway, firing as he went. Two of the guards fell, hit in their center mass. Manuel gestured to the mutant as bullets filled the hallway. "Come with us! Quickly!" They would take the same route Jace did, what worked once, should work twice. Provided the guards hadn't sealed the place. Which seemed unlikely considering how little time had passed.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.