Name: Assumed Chris MarieCodename: Wild CardAge: 16Gender: MaleFaction: None (Formerly, now a X-man.)Power(S): Mutant shape-shifter able to look like any human/humanoid regardless of gender. Mutant ability to absorb memories, knowledge, talents, personality, and physical abilities of a person through physical contact.Appearance: Chris is dressed as an average teenager, short curtained hair, the front of which is naturally white, with green eyes, the same shade as his sister's. He often wears blue jeans, a long-sleeved grey shirt with the red "abstergo" symbol on it, and wears black gloves on his hands.Weapons: NoneSkills: Stealth and Evasion. Wild Card is also skilled in basic hand-to-hand combat, and knows how to use the environment around him.Personality: Wild Card is often characterized as cold and bitter, having a personal dislike against humans who seek to harm mutants. He has a light-hearted side, but over the years he's left behind the jokes and sarcasm and replaced it with reality and anger. He also enjoys nature, being outside, and where people can't bother him. However, due to now living at the Xavier institute, Card has gone through a personality change. Now he's a little more open, talkative, and curious, but he often doesn't say anything unless it's relevant.Weakness: Wild Card eschews any form of contact with people, and is sometimes scared to even talk to people. He isn't that great of a melee fighter, and can easily be outsmarted due to his lack of education.Bio: Wild Card originally was born somewhere in New York, however, he doesn't know where, or what his birth name was. He grew up in the streets of New York, having his mutant powers manifested at the age of six. When he was six, he was captured by a human named Sarah Hailey, who drugged him, which allowed his powers to activate. She held him captive in her house for a time, eventually scarring his body. He was able to escape, and while he escaped he accidentally killed Sarah with his absorbing ability. Sometime after his twelfth birthday, Wild Card started to travel west to California. Last known, he was living in San Diego. He later came involved with a battle between Weapon-X and Zack. During the battle, Card absorb the memories of Darkfang, then Scorcher. When the building they were fighting in started to come down, Card escaped, and took a train to Westchester New York to warn Beast that there was a Weapon-X spy in their midst. He stayed with them, and made friends with Shawn, Emily, and Francesca. He took part in the mission to save DC from the sentinels, and learned to some reading skills and basic math from Beast. When Weapon-X attacked the institute, Card was able to escape. On his way south, Darkfang's abilities temporarily came back, and was arrested by the police. He was then captured by Rapture and Darkfang, had his leg broken, and brought to Canada. There, he learned that the mutant Mimic was in fact his older sister, and that his mother was Rogue. Afterwards, he realised that powers and personalities he had formerly absorbed were starting to come back to him, and is seeking to control his powers. He also is now dealing with 'Sarah', a human that he accidently killed by draining her life-force, along with her personality and memories. Sarah was put back in her place by Ashlynn, who sealed her behind a mental block. After a mission to retrieve Daken, Chris and the others formed a plan to escape from Weapon-X. He recently discovered that some of his memories are confused with Sarah's, making it difficult for him to distinguish from her life, and his. When the Weapon-X base was attacked by the combined forces of the Brotherhood, remaining X-Men, and the U. X-Men, Chris and his sister Christine were able to fight their Weapon-X captors after Quicksilver dismantled the bombs in their heads. After the battle, he initially left his sister, but was happy to see that she had left the Brotherhood and joined with the students. On their way home Chris revealed when Sarah had held him captive in her house, she scarred most of his body. When they arrived back at what remained of the X-Manor, Chris found Ashlynn, and asked her to remove Sarah from his mind.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: (Blake: Tragedy)Blake had heard the argument, but didn't care much for it. the new side of Alex was different, but a lot more tame then Blake's.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: AzraelAzrael checked his belt "Fully stocked..." He said to himself, he almost laughed thinking about how if he hadnt joined this miserable group of teens he would already be at that warehouse. Regardless he grabbed a micro sized camera and placed it on one of his buttons. He finally found a reason too stay, some one needs to watch over these people. Azrael inteneded too find a way too kill every one in this plane incase they go rouge. better safe then sorry he thought.IC: IshidaIshida walked thorugh the hallways of the school. He had just finished his daily knitting and now was quiet bored. he noticed a light bulb with a short circut, pointing a finger he shot a small bolt of electricity at it brining it back to life. He continued walking.OOC: Anyone Ishida can interact with?

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

Name: Various, often Wilde Karde.Codename: Wild CardAge: 16Gender: MaleFaction: NonePower(S): Mutant shape-shifter able to look like any human/humanoid regardless of gender. Mutant ability to absorb memories, knowledge, talents, personality, and physical abilities of a person through physical contact.Appearance: Often a 6' 5" male teenager, dressed in jeans, and a green hoodie with a plain grey t-shirt beneath. Wears a blue mask similar to that of Nemesis'. Also wears gloves.Weapons: NoneSkills: Stealth and Evasion. Wild Card is also skilled in basic hand-to-hand combat, and knows how to use the environment around him.Personality: Wild Card is often characterized as cold and bitter, having a personal dislike against humans who seek to harm mutants. He has a light-hearted side, but over the years he's left behind the jokes and sarcasm and replaced it with reality and anger. He also enjoys nature, being outside, and where people can't bother him.Weakness: Wild Card eschews any form of contact with people, and is sometimes scared to even talk to people.Bio: Wild Card originally was born somewhere in New York, however, he doesn't know where, or what his birth name was. He grew up in the streets of New York, having his mutant powers manifested at the age of six. He survived up until he was twelve through a combination of shapeshifting, and his absorbing ability. Sometime after his twelfth birthday, Wild Card started to travel west to California. Last known, he was living in San Diego.
Accepted, welcome to the RP.

OOC: Ishida could interact with Shadow. She's in the cafeteria, with Emily.IC: ShadowShadow sat quietly at a table, Emily across from her. She had opted not to eat, as she'd eaten breakfast not long earlier.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ok then :PIC: Ishida Ishida suddenly felt a sting in his stomache "I knew I shouldnt have skipped breakfast" he made his way into cafeteria. And got himself a bowl of mackerel miso stew and looked for somewhere to sit. But to no avail the place was jam packed with people the only table he saw that was free was occupied by two rather curious looking women. "Well I could eat in my room, but then my stew will get cold" Ishida walked over and took a seat beside Shadow (Abliet as far as he can be) and began to eat his stew, hoping he would be ignored.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: ShadowShadow's violet eyes flicked to the person sitting down next to her, and stared. She didn't even seem to blink. This combined with the color of her eyes made it rather unnerving to the recipient of the stare.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: JawsJaws' chest was blown wide open, and he appeared to be dead. However, he coughed, stood back up, and all of the pellets clinked to the ground below him. His gaze turned to scorcher as the chest wound slowly closed."**** you."Then, he slashed at Darkfang's face with one hand and threw a punch at his stomach with the other.

67tlbk.png

IC: Shadow"No." Her sleeve shifted slightly as she crossed her arms, revealing the bottom of her tattoo.IC: AlexAlex read the message, and his face turned solemn. He typed out, and sent a reply.Incoming Message: Alex SmithBy them, you mean the Brotherhood, don't you?

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Foo (Cafeteria)"Now why would anyone kill you, Ishida? That would absolutely silly." Foo said, taking a seat beside the boy and setting down his tray holding the same mackerel miso stew Ishida was eating. He began eating away at it and slurping some of the soup until he mentioned a tattoo a girl bore, to which she replied she didn't know what it was."Yeah, where did you get it?"

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: ShadowShadow's tone turned downright frigid. "I'm going to get this out of the way now. I have no memories of who I am, what I am, or anything about my past until last night, where I found myself on the lawn."He eyes flicked to the newest arrival, and she stared at him the same way she had stared at Ishida, taking in every little detail she could discern about him.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ishida"Ah Foo-San I see you got yourself some soup". Ishida was rather dissapointed when he heard Shadow's response he had hoped he could finally get some answer's. "Im sorry to hear that, yousee your tatto is awfuly familiar."

Edited by Deltus

IC: DarkfangDarkfang grimaced a Jaws got to his feet, he should of been killed by that shot. He watched in horror as his chest began to repair itself, he had a healing factor. Darkfang jumped backwards, Jaws' claws missing his face but his punch landing in his gut, and driving him back into the wall, pain blaring from his abdomen. Darkfang teleported with a loud BAMF, appearing behind Jaws where he swung his blade at his back, trying to slice into him. IC: Summer-flightAshlynn could see that they were approaching their destination. She hit a button and suddenly the Blackbird's cloaking device was activated, it shimmered and then vanished from sight. The plane was nearly silent as Ashlynn gently landed it in an open field, surrounded by some woods. The warehouse wasn't far away. Ashlynn let the ramp descend to the ground and then killed the engine on the X-Jet before she got out of her seat. She looked over each of the X-Men inside the plane. "Is everyone ready?" she asked. IC: FeralJohn nodded, "I'm always ready." he said, before pulling on his mask which was attached to the back of his costume like a hood. His eyes glinted red now through the filters on his mask. He got out of his seat and began to exit the plane.

IC: "Wait, who's the leader of team one again?" Alec asked, "I'd take orders from them if I could remember who they were."OOC: Right, I have another character, don't I?IC: Francesca nervously walked up to the imposing facade of the X-Men mansion. After letting her fist hover over the front door for a moment she finally worked up the courage to knock

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OCC: New Character. he gets approved, could I put him at the warehouse?Name: Scott JacksonCodename: WanderAge:16Gender: MaleFaction: None at the moment, but could join the brotherhood or the X-men.Power(S): Scott is a Technopath, but deals more with the hardware of technology. He built the Power Armor that he wears now, and built the Nano-Forge as well.The Nano-Forge is a robotic version of a healing factor. it's not perfect by any means. It can be fast,but only against small arms fire. anything above a 30-ought 6 round, and it's going to take some time to heal it. Appearance: Before the accident he looked like your average dude. medium height, and slightly dark hair. Afterward though, he only had his face left to him. His hair and facial features didn't change, but the rest of him did. He now has robotic limbs, which are a dark shade of gray, with a red trim. He also has a Katana strapped to his back, which he calls War.Weapons: His 3 Katanas, War, Judgment, And Conquest. He has Only War with him. The other two are at his home in CaliforniaSkills: Is a master with a katana, and can forge them, but doesn't did it all the time. He needs the right forge for that, and he is also decent with mid-range weaponsPersonality: Thoughtful, yet also very cold at times. He has a soft-side, but most don't know he has one. He is also very tactical, able to make plans quicklyWeakness: Is a bit of loner, and can be Very, Very paranoidBio: Scott was always a bit of an outcast during elementary and middle school, which is how he came to be good friends with Blake Raynkin, and by Exstion, Lexie Raynkin. Scott and Blake became the best of friends. When Blake's powers kicked in, Scott was really cool about. The two had fantasized about being a crime-fighting duo, and they had come up with attack plans. It was something neither could forget, as they practiced everyday after school for about two years. In this time, Scott had fallen for Lexie, and they started dating. It had been awkward between Blake and Scott for a few days, but they worked it out. That was when they were all 14. After a few months Scott had to move to California. It was hard for both Lexie and Blake. Scott had lost contact with both of them after he moved. Scott's powers had shown. His abillity with technology had gotten even better, and he had started a goal that would later pay off. He was going to make a set of Power Armor similar to the MJOLNIR suit that the Master Chief wears in Halo. During his time working on the armor, his grandfather, a retired Japanese black-smith,taught Scott how to craft a katana. Scott made 3, and his best one was the first one he made, which he called War. Scott countuied to work on the armor, practice his skill with the katana, and go to school. Scott had also started a small company, and used the cash to get parts for the armor. He was about to bore out the limbs when the accident. It was a late night, and Scott's dad had to pick him up from a meeting with a club that had run late. His dad had been drinking when he picked up Scott, and they wrecked. Scott's father was dead on impact. Scott was bit luckier. He had to have all his limbs amputated, but he lived. He finished the armor, now modified for use as fake limbs. He took to wander after the armor was finished, and has been all over the U.S. IC: (Blake:Tragedy)Blake ahd followed Feral. He was as ready as he was going to be.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Foo (Cafeteria)"I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt you're not having some crazy hangover." Foo said, sipping more of his soup as he stared curiously at the tattoo until his eyes met Shadow's. He swallowed and leaned his head in closer with an exaggerated look of curiosity, complete with wide eyes. The asian then stuck his tongue out randomly and turned to Ishida."Truth be told Ishida-san, I hate miso soup." he said, sipping it once more. "Who's your new friend?"

OOC: Kay just checking.IC: Derrick walked through the complex of the Enforcers HQ. It was mostly as he remembered it, busy and filled with so much bureaucracy that you could smell it. Typical of government buildings and this one was no exception. On his way to Sheen he passed by many of his fellow Agents, workers of the bureaucracy and other members of the Enforcers that he had never met before. Some probably had positions he had never heard of before. But that was not his concern no his concern was that now he had to go and receive his next mission.And that, he thought as he stood in front of West Sheen's office, means talking with the boss.He felt it best to knock.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Shadow"I don't know my name. But I've been calling myself Shadow." She answered, shaking Foo's hand. "And I'm fairly certain I am not hungover. That most likely would have worn off at least partway overnight."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: JuliaJulia slowly sat up and pried her eyes open. Well, they had landed, and now it was time to do the most dangerous thing she had ever done in her life. As she stood, she suddenly felt weak-kneed, and had to grab hold of the seat in front of her so she wouldn't fall over. IC: JawsJaws whirled around just in time to find his shoulder almost sliced off by the blade. He swore loudly and slashed again, this time at the blue mutant's bleeding and bruised abdomen.

67tlbk.png

OOC: We'll just say they have some backstory xDIC: Foo (Cafeteria)"You'd be surprised at how long those can last but we'll have a conversation about that another time. Well Shadow, it's a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to seeing you around here.""Pretty eyes, by the way. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a food fight to start."

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Summer-flight“I’m the leader of Team 1.” She said, looking at Alec with her bright green eyes. She then left the plane and stood in the field, waiting for all of the X-Men to assemble outside before they began heading to the warehouse.IC: BeastBeast had seen the girl approaching the door through his live camera feed. He quickly made his way through the mansion before opening the door after she knocked. “Hello?” Beast said, looking the girl over as he opened the door for her.IC: West Sheen“Come in.” West said when he heard a knock on his door.IC: FeralJohn followed Ashlynn outside. The morning sun glinted off of his black and grey costume. He felt tense, but also ready.OOC: So what are his powers exactly? Scott’s that is. He’s just good with technology? Building stuff? And what does the Nano-forge do you mentioned. Though I think he’d fit better with the Brotherhood since the X-Men already have two technopaths. The only way he could be at the warehouse is if he’s with the Brotherhood, he wouldn’t know about it any other way.

IC: Shadow"Not sure I'm staying." She muttered under her breath, but nodded.IC: Alex"Like I said, you'd have to be insane not to be nervous." Relatively sure she wouldn't fall, he took his hand off of her shoulder. "We'll be fine. I'll see you soon."As he walked off the plane, he sent one last message to Dallas. All right. But it won't come to that.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Alright Summer-Flight. Hanging on your every word." He shifted his arm again, into its blaster form. Not its usual blaster form though, this one looked a lot bulkier and much more like the Sentinel technology it was based on. It would allow him to put a bit more power into each shot, though obviously at the cost of 'ammo'. Still, he was unlikely to hit someone like Quicksilver no matter how many shots he had, so he needed to make the ones he had countIC: "Um, hello," said Francesa, "I...I think I might be a mutant."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:KevinKevin had been asleep for most of the trip he had woken up just before they landed. "Ready" Kevin said as he walked out of the X-Jet.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.