IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -Howard took the card that had been his father's, his eyes boring into it. "Yeah...I think the blueprints are still in JARVIS' database actually... considering this tower was the Avenger's base." IC: Krystal - Hydra Base -Krystal followed John down the hole without any hesitation, being equally as quiet and using her sharp ears to listen for guards. Ashley looked down at the hole, suddenly become very nervious. "I-I'm not sure if I can do this..."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: James"Alright, good. I would make one suggestion, though. If I remember correctly, the cards used to be able to be activated just by sliding it correctly. Might want to make some sort of security lock. Wouldn't want someone being able to draw us into a trap just by having a card."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“Gushy with compliments? Hardly.” He grinned. “That was an obvious joke, Howard is the clear winner.” He laughed.“Well it should be the base once more, that is if you don’t mind us crashing here.” He said before putting his feet up on the table and leaning back in his chair.IC: Unbreakable (Hydra base)“You’ll be fine.” He said giving her a light pat on the back with a massive hand.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long.IC: Rapture:"Why?" She asked, "Don't like people seeing flying mutants?"But already if anyone saw the mutant, they would mistake them for a large flock of bats. Or birds. Or a low-flying cloud.IC: Wild Card/Chris Marie/Sarah:Sarah resisted the urge to scream at the top of her lungs as she jumped out of the plane, and then started to use her jetpack to lower herself slowly down through the hole John had made. Shutting the pack off after she landed.Seeing that Ashlynn was here as well, he tried to call out to her, Ashlynn! Help! Someone else is in control of my body, you have to help me!

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: James"Admittedly, I've been crashing in the guest room." James commented, glancing at Ares. "Actually, I need to head out in a little while to try and find an apartment. I don't wanna be the guy that crashes in the rich guy's guest room."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"Actually, I already thought of that, in addition to the cards, I already installed hand and iris scanners in all the important rooms. What do you think I've been doing the past few days?" Howard began. "And I don't mind a few more house guests. It's not like I'm gonna run out of room."

IC: Feral, Scorcher (Hydra Facility)John nodded, “Right.” He said, “I say we check the lower levels.” He said, rushing to what looked like a stair case. He peeked through the glass and saw someone coming up the stairs. He ducked down and motioned for everyone to get out of sight.He stood next to the door as the man opened it; the man looked up in time to see the flash of the barrel of Scorcher’s gun as he sent a bullet through his heart. Scorcher grabbed the body and began to drag it down the hall until he found what looked like a janitorial closet; he opened it and then shoved the body in. “Done.” He said softly.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“The more security the better.” He said. “Looks like Howard has plenty of room here for all of us.” He added.“Though I will have to go back to the helicarrier and retrieve my belongings, not to mention my favorite calendar.” He grinned.“I would say we could go to my father’s old home, but it’s very empty and dark… not sure if you would like it there.” He said. In all reality it reminded him too much of his father. He only went there when he needed to brush up on his magical studies. “I could stay there for a few days maybe.” Ares said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: JaredNice guy. Oh well. I landed through the hole, turning pitch black, like the darkest night. I followed the others, hovering a foot off the ground and bringing up the rear, my wings folding more.IC: Tali let out a sigh of relief when she touched the ground. She moved silently, her years of training making it hard for even Krystal's ears to hear her.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC @Flex, the reason Rage cares about traffic is because he's trying to get to Washington DC to burn down the Whitehouse and murder the president.And because of this, he hasn't been to a Brotherhood meeting for awhile, so he isn't exactly up to date on what's going onIC RageWhoa! I barely dodged in time. "All I ask you to do is get off of the road and you respond with THIS?! Talk about rude!" I formed a much more massive fireball in my hand this time, prepared to throw it at the moron in a suit of armor.IC MachinexMy son looked up and saw me in full armor. Not recognizing me, he started to run away. Not a problem; I grabbed him, shot the web launcher, and rocketed back up with him through the broken window and into the research facility. "Your dad will be with you shortly," I said gruffly, not betraying my identity, aand walked off. Time to get out of this suit.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Ashley - Hydra Base -After much reluctance and hesitation Ashley leaped down the hole. She nearly screamed when Scorcher shot the guard but Krystal was quick enough to cover her mouth. "Ashley...calm down..." She said in a serious but soft voice. Krystal sighed, Ashley was just a teenager, she didn't belong on a mission like this. She looked at Ashlynn, "You're a telepath right? Could you keep her calm?" IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -Howard gave Ares a thumps up. "Go ahead man, I've got too many overpaid staff that need something to clean, party away..."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: JamesJames surveyed the group with a slight smile. They seemed to be getting along fairly well, the ones that were talking, that is. He knew Brando wouldn't have many, if any, problems. Erin was the only variable.Almost silently, he stood. In the midst of the discussion and laughter, most people probably wouldn't notice him leave until he was already gone. He grabbed the case from where it was leaning against the wall, and slipped quietly out of the room. He had things he needed to do. Theoretically, he could leave them for a little later. He could probably even leave them for the next day, seeing as it was getting late in the evening. But he needed to get some air. He let out a sigh as he walked down the hall. James couldn't deny that reforming the Avengers was a good idea.But it wasn't one he was used to. Over the course of about an hour, he had finally told Noel that he existed, briefed the group on what was happening, and overall, been thrown into the world of superheroes. The place where everyone wore a costume and didn't tell people who they were. The place where he was known as the Captain's grand son.He didn't pay much attention behind him to see if anyone had noticed, or cared, that he'd left.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Summer-flight (Hydra Base)Ashlynn flew herself down to where the others were. She nodded at Krystal, “I can try.” She said softly.Ashley… you need to calm down and be strong for me okay? she asked telepathically. I’ll be here to help you.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“Sounds like a plan.” He said jokingly. “I don’t think it would be right for me to stay here without you, I’ll just take one of the extra rooms at Noel’s.” he said, he watched as Noel followed James outside and shrugged, she needed time to catch up with James.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: JamesJames paused almost mid-step, and turned around slightly. One hand was stuffed into his pocket, the other hanging onto the art case. "Oh, I just had a few things I needed to do."Well. Mostly true.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Liberty"Look you can't just leave after dropping the bomb that you're practically my only family." She said softly. "At least take this.." She quickly scribbled down her phone number and handed it to him. "I want to get to know you when you are done with your errands, ok?"

IC: JamesJames slipped the piece of paper into his pocket, and after a pause, smiled slightly. "You could come. It's not like I'm going to go arrange a secret meeting with someone and hand over vital information."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: James"I sort of set up shop in Stark's guest room. And he hasn't managed to kick me out yet." James commented, pressing the button for the elevator."Then again, with all the time he spends in his work shop, I don't think he particularly cares."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"Welp, I have a banquet to attend too..." Howard said suddenly, getting up and adjusting the tie on his tux. "JARVIS is working on the new ID cards as we speak, oh, and later we'll have to scan all your eyes and fingerprints." He began to walk out of the conference room. "If you need to contact me for anything, just tell JARVIS." IC: Ashley - Hydra -Ashley looked at Ashley, her face a bit pale still from what she'd just witnessed. I can't kill people...I just can't... She replied mentally to Ashlynn.

IC: Liberty"That's good I guess." Noel said as the door opened to the pent house. She went into the bathroom and quickly changed. She emerged a few moments later in a black skinny jeans, a white v-neck with a jacket, and boots. "Ready when you are."

OOC: Man I got so much work these days... anyways is there anything I can finally get Fong involved because just him watching tv is getting kinda boring :PIC: ThanatosIt was yet another cold day as Thanatos stood atop a building in New York. He had just finished another job. With nothing left do to he just stared into space...

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“Mind if I tag along?” Ares said. “Noel has seemingly gone off with James, so I guess I have nothing to do right now.” He said.“What sort of banquet is this anyway?” he asked.IC: Summer-flight (Hydra Base)You don’t need too… just come along with us and help us if needed; you can use your powers for other things then killing. She sent her telepathically.

IC: JamesJames caught his wallet as it fell. He'd been tossing it up and catching it since Noel went into the bathroom."Well alright then."He slid his wallet into his pocket, and picked up the art case from where it lay on the floor. He hadn't bothered changing his outfit, he'd been planning on leaving anyway. He didn't believe in dressing up anyway. A simple red t shirt, blue jacket, jeans and sneaker as he was dressed now was pretty much what his wardrobe consisted of. The only exception being his SHIELD uniform.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: As soon as Alec landed he morphed his arm into a short-range version of its blaster form, using it to form a crude welding torch of sorts. He started attacking a panel of the wall, trying to burn through it. If he could get to something like wiring he could potentially hack into the whole base's systems. Then he'd be able to see through cameras, forestall alarms, signal certain guards to move somewhere less inconvenientIC: Magnitude charged over the ground, every small pebble a huge boulder at his current size. Once he managed to reach one of Omega One's feet (colossal walls of plastic that took up the whole horizon) he worked his fingers under small gaps between smooth foot and uneven asphalt that weren't at any larger size and started to grow again as fast as he could. With his arms growing and getting higher as he grew taller, the effect should be that the foot ended up being thrown through the air along with the mech attached to it

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Sam,Sarah, Blake)Sam was good with the jumpjets, as he had used them in the past before. Blake figured it out fast, and Sarah used her wings. They hovered with the others. When the all clear was given, the trio went downwards. Sam was through the hole quick, going invisible once inside. Sarah blended in naturally with the dark, her fur giving her the cover of shadows. Blake, just wore dark clothes, so that helped. With the gurad dead by scorther, Sam moved up, looking around.(Prototype)Lexie went in to jump up on the mecha. With her claws, she began to slash like crazy at the driver, hoping for a snack. When it started to flip a bit, Lexie just held on.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: James"Text Ares where you are." James commented with a slight smile, pressing the button for the ground floor. He leaned the case against the wall while he waited for the elevator to descend, and mentally ran through his gear. He had his sidearm, he had the shield, his wallet....He stood still silently after he finished his checklist.What the heck are you supposed to say in this situation?

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ThanatosThanatos phone rang, he picked it up. It was another job, an espionage one? According to this a certain politician wanted him to sneak into some banquet of a "Hellfire Club"."Thats the lamest name I've heard in years..."Regardless of the simplicity of his job and his distaste of his targets name, the pay for this would be more then enough. Without another moment Fong sunk into the shadows heading towards the location.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!