OOC: I'd be really, really disappointed if SHIELD didn't have some sort of anti-telepath training in its higher ranking agents. It just doesn't make sense.Also, there's no way diplomatic relations between America and the UK would be cut off just for Vincent's sake, and neither Canada or the UK would draw out of NATO just for one mutant. It's ridiculous. :/-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC Vincent's a telepath. He picks up on things others don't.
OOC: Yeah I don't think so bud, you can't take things out of peoples minds like that without permission, same as an auto hit Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Constructman. Telepathy =/= instant knowledge. People like James? High ranking SHIELD agents? Are trained to resist telepaths. Even the average joe on the street is capable of resisting. And James was on full, watch everyone they might attack alert.IC: JamesJames heard the words 'pretty nice' and winced. "Um. Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll poke around elsewhere."Somewhere that a day's rent won't bankrupt me.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Liberty"If money is an issue...I know cheaper ones." Noel said, noticing his tone of voice. "And the offer to stay with me until you have a place still stands."IC: Icitine "Good thinking Krystal! The faster we find Daken the better. We are not here on an assassination mission, so the less killing the better."

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

OOC: The US president is called Binder, Construct, not Obama or HarperAnd even if anyone were to get so worked up over one single individual (protip; they generally don't) it wouldn't lead to everything falling apart like that. Why would Canada leave NATO? Why would the UK follow? Its just...what?IC: Alec had managed to get hold of some wiring and fused himself with the base's systems. He'd never hacked into an entire base before, it was giving him a bit of a headache. The human brain wasn't designed to process so much information at once so he was having to subconsciously filter most of it. He'd managed to shut off the alarm systems in the area even though it hadn't been needed."I'm not going to shut off all the cameras," he said, "That would tip them off something was wrong. I can temporally shut off the ones around you though, make it look like a fault in the electrics. I'd have to stay in contact with wiring though, which means staying here for now. Perhaps Ashley could stay with me to watch my back since she's averse to attacking?"He got working on trying to find Daken like Krystal suggested while he waitedIC: While the Omega One's hand could rotate, Magnitude could not, so the spinning threw him aside. On the ground he could roll aside to avoid the grapeshot of laser bursts. The spray ripped chunks out of the pavement, splashing molten asphalt around. Hmm, that gave him an idea. With his gauntlets protecting him, he scooped up some of the boiling tar and threw it at the machine. It should gum up its joints or confuse its sensors with heat or just plain smear the windshield if it had one

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: James"Um, yeah. That might be a better idea. Money isn't exactly tight, but this is Manhattan. Things aren't cheap." Especially when you haven't actually had to own your own place for a few years. And most of your stuff is in a small room in the Helicarrier.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Let's see...taking things out of other's minds in this RPG without their permission would be considered, by many, an autohit. As well, anybody working for something like SHIELD would have to have anti-telepath training as part of the job. Too much stuff could be revealed.As well, diplomatic relations wouldn't be ended all for one kid's sake. Go back to when the US Diplomat went to Singapore with his son, I believe that was Michael P. Fay, no? Well, his son did something stupid, and he was sentenced to caning. Well, our nice little Diplomat argued and argued, even got some high up people from the US here to help. The sentence got lessened by a few strokes, and we still have good relations with Singapore, as far as I remember.As well, Obama isn't the President, and, uh...just be careful about wanting to have a character kill the President, mmk?And, lastly, since you never even said anything about Vincent trying to get that knowledge from James anyways, that easily counts as metagaming, because you never said anything about it until just now.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)Brando, meanwhile, was peacefully observing the lobby while a course of action was hashed out. After all, the Initiative couldn't get blown on his watch. Fury would pluck out his eyeball, and then, what's worse, he might pop it into his own empty socket.That was a sketchy thought. Right. Stick with James, Brando. Nothing bad can happen to you as long as you stick with James.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)"I'm ready to leave whenever you guys are. I'm mainly just here to make sure Fury doesn't have a reason to, well...you know. Go Pulp Fiction on me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: IcitineLilliana walked up to Krystal. "Do you think we will find Daken soon?" She asked her. It was rather unnerving being here. "I don't like it here at all.."IC: Liberty"Oh. That would be rather unpleasant." She said. "So are you excited for the Initiative?"

OOC: Oh as a scientist, I guess Weapon-X would approach them.IC: Stranger (Limo)“Suit yourself…” he said. “Oh wait you can’t you don’t have illusion magic.” He chuckled at his own corny pun as he climbed into the limo with Howard and Erin.“True.” He said. “If you turn into a massive rage monster like your father… well my illusion suit might look a little strange since it would be created for your body type.” He laughed.IC: Feral (Hydra Base)John nodded to Jared, “Get rid of the other two.” He said. Feral said pulling out his bloodied claws; he nodded as Jared did so.He turned to Liliana and nodded, “Let’s go then! This way.” He said walking forward. When Alec reported his progress he paused, “Good work Bionix” He said.“Sounds like a plan.” He said. “Can’t you like put the camera’s on loop or something?” he asked. “So it just shows the feed of an empty hallway over and over?” he asked going off of what Jared had said. “You just follow us using the loop as we move through the base, covering our tracks.” He suggested.IC: Summer-flight (Hydra Base)"You sure you can handle this Ashley?" she asked her. IC: Scorcher (Hydra Base)"Speed this process up Bionix, we don't have all day." Scorcher said. "Guards could be coming our way." he said. IC: White Queen (NYC)“My Jace.” She smiled down at him hearing his words with her acute vampire hearing. “Catch me if you can.” She smiled before turning away from him sprinting towards the edge of the building and then leaping through the air before landing on the next one, she repeated the process as she ran away from Jace feeling free and alive.IC: Omega One (Enforcer Tower)Logan piloted the Nephilim, making it jump to the left as the molten tar was thrown at it. The tar impacted its left wing, melting a good area of it and damaging it slightly. “**** it…” Logan cursed. He surged forward, slashing at Magnitude again, followed up by another laser blast from the shotgun.The flames hit the right leg of his mech; burning and melting his hard plastic armored shell. He aimed the shotgun at Rage now and fired about seven laser beams blasting out towards Rage.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Jace (New York City)"Oh, now I have to catch you," Jace growled playfully, following Katherine every step of the way and finally lunging for her with a particularly ambitious jump across rooftops, attempting to bring her down in a tackling hug.An image flitted through his head: a young man, beautiful and carefree in Confederate uniform, chasing after a young woman in a nurse's outfit, laughing and screaming about how he was always after her--Jace wrapped his arms around Katherine in midair and brought her down on top of him.IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)"Reasonably so. We haven't really met. Marlon Barton. Brando, if you'd like. That's what most people call me."

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liberty"Noel Rogers, but please just call me Noel." She smiled. "A pleasure to meet you."IC: Icitine Lilliana walked next to John, nodding in agreement to his plan. She then turned to Scorcher, icing her fist over. "Than we will be ready."

IC: Krystal - Hydra Base - Krystal glared at Jared. "Now is not the time to be stupid." She looked back at the hallway and spoke to Lilliana. "I think you're right, but they may not know why we're here yet." Ashley nodded, "I'll manage, I think..."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: James"Well, I'm ready to go when you guys are." James said, picking up the case from where it leaned on the wall. "My buddy should be down by the waterfront. Old warehouse.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Icitine "Probably not. But they know we aren't here for friendly reasons." Lilliana said, turning to Krystal.IC: Liberty"Ready." Noel said, heading out the door. "Waterfront eh? You were right about what you said about the area...this sounds very shady." She added.

IC: Rage (Enforcer tower)"Whoa!" I thought again, ducking for cover. I considered hiding behind a car, but then I realized that cars blew up. I made a note to sue that information again in the battle. Sprinting out of cover, I roared with rage even as more flames were created, raining down on the plastic giant like arrows. But this time, something else was included: I summoned my second power. My eyes glowing red, I stared hard at the pilot in the suit. The pilot would soon feel the pain that he had inflicted on our kind, the grief, the hatred, the terror that he had caused; it would all come back to him, like it should have years ago. A worthy tribute to the Penance stare if I would say so myself. It wasn't nearly as powerful as old Johnny Blaze's was seeing as he had gotten his powers from a demon but it was a force to be reckoned with nonetheless.IC: Geoffrey (NYC office)With Chopin playing in the background, I typed away at my computer a biology report that a pharmaceutical company had commissioned; something about Mutant's bodies reacting differently to certain drugs. I didn't notice anything; most of the test subjects didn't experience any adverse side effects and the symptoms of the ones that did didn't even constitute as mild. From what statistical reports I had performed, my results seemed to have been confirmed. So that's what I was going to tell them. Typing away, I tried to ignore the chaos in the streets below. My blinds were down, windows shut, music blaring as if I was at a rock concert, but still, the sounds of battle just a few blocks away still reached my ears. Sighing, I typed on...

Edited by Constructman

IC: James"Don't worry. Old friend of mine. His methods might occasionally be less than legal, but he's as honest as they come." James commented, following Noel. "Old friend of the Cap's, actually."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I have no idea where Daken's being held, or whether I can just make up somewhere or if you had an idea of his location already...so is John just assuming Alec did find out and told you?IC: "The cameras around you should be on loop...now!" said Alec, "I suggest you move fast. I can't blind the guard patrols so easily."IC: His old school brawling habits let Magnitude swing out the way of the incomings slashes and shots from the mecha. He shifted aside and shrank a little to avoid the size and hit the ground to avoid the shotgun. He got up while the mech was distracted by the pyrokinetic, grew again to recover the height advantage and threw a kick at the machine's knee. Because his boots weren't as durable as his specially made gauntlets they weren't as fire-proof, so he was aiming for the knee not on fire and covered in molten slag. The one that still had armour, in other words. But he was banking on being able to knock some servos out of line and essentially knee-cap the machine

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Scorcher (Hydra Base)“Yes we will.” He said covering his other hand in flame.IC: White Queen (NY)Katherine suddenly felt Jace near her, as he tackled her in mid air, his strong arms wrapping around her as he brought her down on top of him on the next building. She let loose a lighthearted laugh, and turned to him.“Good job.” She smiled at him. “Just like old times.” She said before kissing him.IC: Feral (Hydra Base)“Alright Alec if you get a lock on Daken’s location radio us the location.” He said. “Till then we are going to keep moving down to the next level, I have a feeling he’s below.” He said."Follow me." he said as he began to take two stairs at a time.OOC: Ninjaed edited.Yes Daken is about two levels down in a cell block similar to Weapon-X's.IC: Omega One (enforcer Tower)Logan felt the kick land on the machine's knee-cap as alarms blared through his cockpit, and his HUD showed some of the parts in the knee going bright red meaning they were damaged, the leg of his mech had been weakened. He jumped backwards the leg shaking a bit from the knee down from the internal damage. He cursed before he magnetically placed the scythe on his side before rising into the air, he then fired everything he had at Mangnitude, a beam of laser from his chest, chain-gun rounds from his palm, laser shotgun blasts, and a about six sonic missiles all flew at him.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: JamesJames nodded. "Yeah. Joseph Chapman."The super soldier kept walking, his feet following the same route they had taken several times in the past. He'd placed his call a few days ago, and made sure to tell him James needed his order in a hurry. Which basically meant it would arrive in forty eight hours, rather than seventy two.

fK5oqYf.jpg