IC: Beast"You think your a mutant?" Beast asked. "Well this is the place for you if you need somewhere to go." he said. "We have dorms available, and classes for you to take so you can still get your education." he said. IC: Summer-flightAshlynn nodded at Alec. "Alright if your part of Team 1 then stand over here by me." she said. "If your in Team 2 then stand over there and wait for Deity." he said. IC: DarkfangDarkfang teleported away, saving his abdomen from more pain. He then appeared above Jaws where he tried to land a kick to the front of his head, before stabbing his blade towards Jaw's eye. OOC: For referenceTeam 1: Dallas (Slipstream), John(Feral), Ashlynn(Summer-flight), Alex(The Wizard), Alec (Bionix), George (Madness), Brianne (Blink)Team 2: Shawn (Valentine), Abbas(Deity), Azrael, Julia(Pheline), Blake(Tragedy), Nero (Sonik), Kevin (Surge)

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Foo (Cafeteria)Excusing himself from the table, Foo marched over to the kitchen counter with a mischievous smile on his face. He took a tray and began piling several food items onto it before heading back over to his original table. The moment he began making his way to stand on top of the table, people already knew what he was up to. Some prepared themselves while others stood up and began to leave."Food fight!" he exclaimed, proceeding by throwing the first bowl of miso soup in the direction of a few teens. Hoots and yells erupted all over the cafeteria room while food began to fly all over the place and many people ushered themselves out in quite the hurry. Foo continued to chuck food randomly here and there, almost as if he was playing a game of dodgeball while he laughed heartily. Food merely sailed right through his body and landed on the odd unfortunate person to be standing in its trajectory course.Beast-san is going to kill me.OOC: I'll be back on later.

IC: ShadowOut of the corner of her eye, Shadow spotted a large salvo of food flying toward her. It was only a few feet away, much to close to be dodged or deflected by the average person.Which is why it was remarkably when Shadow's hand flew up, caught the sandwich thrown at her, and hurled it back, while dodging the apple.The sandwich smacked into it's original owner's face, coating him with condiments.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OCC: added what the Nano-forge is, and fixed up his powers. it"s basically Scott is really good at the workings of technology. But not all that great with the software, coding and all that jazz. The reason I have as a maybe to the brotherhood or X-men is for some sup-plot stuff i want to do with my Characters.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Ishida"Well regardless its quiet impressive" Isida said with a smile "Wait a minute im starting to sound way to kind" Ishida thought to himself. He quickly sought too repair his "mistake", "What I mean is that your reflex is av-" Ishida was interrupted by a Pancake flying right by him. "I think we should leave before the dean gets here again" Ishida made his way out of the cafeteria.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: BeastBeast nodded, "Welcome to the mansion Francesca, make yourself at home." he said. Suddenly he heard people running and watched as some students ran out of the west wing, covered in food. "We must escape the food fight!" one student yelled laughing before running up the stairs. Beast growled, "Please excuse me for a moment." he said.IC: West SheenWest looked up at Derrick as he entered his office. "You did well." he said. "You have been very efficient so far." he said. "Your next mission is to track and then kill a mutant who goes by Calyx." he said. "He is an earth-shaper, be careful, he is supposed to be quite strong." he said. "He's African American, he usually wears trench-coats, and we have word that he's hiding out somewhere in the subway system beneath the city." he said.OOC: Ok let me look at the edits. Also I'll be NPCing Calyx.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: SurgeAfter checking his costume (which looks something like, a yellow vest over a latex navy t-shirt, navy cargo pants and fingerless gloves, this.) to make sure nothing was wrong. Surge walked in to the field to wait for Deity.OOC: His X-Man symbols are a blue x on the back of his vest, a yellow x on the front of his t-shirt.

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: BeastBeast stepped into the cafeteria watching the chaos as it continued. Most of the students didn't even notice the huge blue and furry principal as he watched them with cold yellow eyes. Suddenly a stray apple bounced off of Beast's large muscular chest. He raised his clawed hands to his mouth and then yelled at the top of his lungs, "ENOUGH!!" he yelled, his voice sounding like a roar that tore through the cafeteria. "What is the meaning of this?" he said. "Who started the food fight?" he demanded as the fight suddenly stopped as soon as it started, most of the students afraid of getting in trouble.

IC: Shadow"It's kind of unclear, sir." Shadow's voice cut through the silence, her face betraying no sign of her lie. "I think someone threw an apple at one of their friends, and the retaliation hit someone other than the intended target, causing things to spiral out of control. It was too sudden to tell."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: "An earth-shaper... Understood."The word 'kill' never stood well with him, however orders were orders and by and this Calyx by breaking the law had been authorized to be killed. And that meant he was going to."Very well, is there anything else that I should know about this Calyx before I set out?"He guessed not but it never hurt to check.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: BeastBeast listened to Shadow and sighed. "Very well." he said. "No one else leaves this cafeteria until this mess has been cleaned up." he said. IC: West"Just know that he hates Enforcers... very much so. He's killed over a hundred of them so far." he said.

Edited by Flex Nard

OCC: So, is Scott approved?

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: ShadowShe stood, and walked over to Beast. She still hadn't found an outfit other than the one she was wearing, which meant she was still wearing a seat of hospital-like pajamas. "Sir, do you recognize this?"She raised the sleeve on her right arm, revealing her tattoo.OOC: Ah, poor Shadow. She has no idea what she's just done.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Y'know, I was hoping for Foo to get some nasty punishment since it would be comical but oh well XDIC: Foo (Cafeteria)But Foo did notice the furry beast of a principal the school had and immediately dropped whatever food he held in his hands and hopped off the table before Beast concluded the chaos with the classic "ENOUGH!". The phaser kind of just hung around in a crowd to avoid being spotted while that girl Shadow covered up for him, considering he'd be a prime suspect for such an incident. He sighed in relief, believing all was well and that he'd definitely owe Shadow a big fat thank you but that would be for later; he had to get out of there.Carefully, he began to move his way around the area towards a nearby wall with a suspicious air, watching Beast as he did so.OOC: Have him escape or spot him. Your choice :P

IC: IshidaIshida noticed Shadow showing Beast her tatoo he walked up a bit closer hoping he had an answer.OOC: That can be fixedNPC: Eric"HEY FOO THREW SOME MISO SOUP AT ME BEFORE THE WHOLE THING STARTED AND NOW HES TRYING TO BAIL OUT"

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: So the nano-forge repairs his armor, or himself? But yeah he's fine I guess, Master Chief is accepted ;p.IC: BeastBeast did not notice Foo trying to phase out of the cafeteria, mostly because he was too busy looking at Shadow's tattoo with wide unblinking eyes. "Where... did you get this?" he said lowly. "Shadow come with me." Beast said, placing a hand on her shoulder. Beast looked at Ishida, "This is between me and Shadow only." he said. It was the mark of Weapon-X, there was no mistaking it. The tattoo was an X-322 which was her serial number. You didn't have a name in Weapon-X, you had a number. Beast knew this well from the tales of Wolverine.

IC: ShadowShadow nodded, a guarded look coming into her eyes. She didn't exactly trust Beast to start with, and that probably didn't help. Her eyes started to glow dimly, almost unnoticeable, as she followed Beast.She spotted Francesca, and her eyes flared briefly as she took in her appearance,

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: BeastBeast led Shadow away from the cafeteria down the hallway where they were alone. He then turned to her. "That tattoo is the mark of Weapon-X." Beast said. "You can only have a tattoo like that if you were once a weapon of theirs." he said. "Weapon-X kidnaps mutants, and then brainwashes them, takes away their memories, runs experiments on them, and turns them into killing machines." he said. "Now I know why your memories are gone, Weapon-X erased them." he said. IC: Summer-flight"Alright Team 1, let's head out." Ashlynn said. "We know the plan." she said. She then turned to the members of Team 2, "Stay here until I send you a telepathic message to come to the warehouse." she told them. They were the back-up and the heavy hitters, they would be needed. IC: FeralJohn walked back into the Blackbird and then climbed onto his father's motorcycle. He then turned the key's in the ignition and rode it down the ramp onto the field. "Ready." he said, he'd drive slow so the others would be able to keep up, besides it would be tough to ride through the grass.OOC: Let's just say that Feral loaded it into the Blackbird before they left XD. I'm just worried that it would be noisy as heck as they approached.

IC: ShadowShadow was quiet a moment. "In other words, for all you know, I could be a Weapon-X sleeper weapon." She paused. "I just painted a big old target on my back, didn't I?"IC: AlexAlex nodded, and started walking in the direction of the warehouse.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brianne walked out with the others, and stood by team one, feeling slightly awkward.As Ashlynn prepared to leave, she was stopped by someone calling her name."Hi Misses Ashley!" said a little girl smiling and waving from the now empty plane.IC: "Alright team two- Line up! Everyone shoulder to shoulder."As the group lined up, he walked back and forth past them."As you're all aware, our job is to hit them and hit them hard. We will have no element of surprise. If you're injured, DO NOT draw attention to yourself, but get out. Remember, avoid killing at all costs. Disable, but do not kill. There's a lot riding on us, remember that. Alright guys, get ready and we'll wait for the signal."

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Foo (Cafeteria)Luckily for Foo, Beast had already left the cafeteria as he led Shadow away before Eric's shouts reached him. He was sorely tempted to go take a whack at the kid to shut him up for ratting him out but that wouldn't exactly help out his already tedious case. Though what really bothered him currently was Beast's look of surprise in reaction to Shadow revealing her tattoo to him. Considering the explanation that she recalled nothing, coupled with the dean's facial expression upon seeing the mark, it wasn't hard to do the math: something was up.Instead of escaping from the mess the students had to clean up, he walked over to Ishida and shot Eric a threatening glance as he passed by before lightly placing his hand on the Japanese boy's shoulder."What did the furry man say?"

IC: ShadowLike **** am I letting that happen again.Her eyes darted around, trying to map out an escape route. I can't escape the school without being caught. Which means my best chance is to get away from Beast, and dart back to the cafeteria. I can escape through the crowd. I saw another exit on the opposite side, I can take that to try and find somewhere to hide.She didn't say anything, but the glow in her eyes increased slightly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Mest ~You Know Where He Is~

"Aww... Come on!" Mest said, whining like a kid. Which was strange of a willing member of Weapon-X. "You gotta have some fun." He raised his eyebrows. "How about this, we'll raise the stakes. Whoever picks the winner of the fight has to take the other out for a drink." He paused for a moment, then spoke again. "Or do you not drink either?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"