IC: Quickly, Dana threw up a series of shields in front of Quicksilver to protect him from James' assault. She then pulled out her gun and reloaded it, then fired on James, attempting to give Quicksilver some breathing room.---Asura positively cackled as he started taking fallen civilian's wallets, chucking them into the cars along with the stolen tech (after taking the cash out and pocketing it, of course). So much to be gained, and all the chaos to do it in!---Siegfried growled as he began pushing the building back towards an upright position extremely slowly so as to make it easier for whomever that mage was to keep putting pieces of the building back together.When all of the people in the building were saved, Siegfried intended to have quite the talk with whomever was behind this assault.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Yes I did sorryIC: Quicksilver (NYC Battle)Since he was the fastest mutant alive it was very easy for Quicksilver to dodge each of the punches, before appearing behind James before unleashing a simple super-speed kick to his back.“Yes… the humans started this war… I am ending it.” He said. “You could join us… you are a superhuman too.” He said.“Don’t let Fury control you manipulate you… if you join us in this war then there is no need for innocent deaths, together we can bring down the Enforcers and SHIELD!” he yelled.IC: Daken (Hydra Base)Daken nodded and then moved forward before Liliana could react he had swept her off her feet and now was carrying her down the hall as he sprinted ahead, just like he’d done when she was a little girl. He released a pheromone that made her feel calm and secure in his arms. IC: FeralJohn watched as Daken began to run off with Liliana, he grimaced and then chased after him. “Come on we’re getting out of here!” he yelled. Suddenly the roof to the base was torn off as entire floors were ripped away.Feral slid to a stop as a giant monster looked down at them.“You’re looking at over 50 different mutant genes spliced together in one creature…” Colonel Johnson said over the radio.“This thing is the ultimate Mirror…. It has all the powers the Mirrors absorbed from you and more.” He said.IC: Unbreakable (Hydra Base)Jake was standing on the roof when he saw the massive Mirror come out of the base before it began to tear it apart Hydra had released it in a last ditch effort.“No…” he said. There was no way they could survive this. “I’m sorry Christine…” he said as his fists closed.“Hey ugly!” he yelled running forward. “You think you can mess with my friends!” he yelled.“DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I’M THE SON OF THE JUGGERNAUT ****!” he roared.“You’re now on the elevator straight to ****!” he yelled as he slammed into the giant Mirror. Together they tumbled through the air as Jake pummeled it with his fists, they continued to fall, falling over a massive cliff that went down deep into the earth, fighting all the way down until they vanished from sight…IC: Mimic (Hydra Base)“NO! JAKE!” She yelled tears running down her cheeks.IC: Strange (NYC Battle)Ares abandoned trying to keep the building together now that Fox had got all the people out. He turned towards Dana as she shot at Quicksilver, his arm flew forward as he unleashed an powerful energy beam at her. IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)Katherine pulled her arm out of a woman's chest holding her still beating heart... she then sunk her fangs into the heart drinking the fresh blood inside... when she was done she tossed it away her white suit covered in blood along with her face, she moved towards Jace trying to pull him into a bloody kiss. OOC: EDITED

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: JamesJames whirled, the kick slamming into his stomach. Taking advantage of his own reflexes, he grabbed Quicksilver's foot, ensuring that he wouldn't be able to pull back. "No.""Your path promises nothing but death and destruction. And I will not allow it." Maintaining his grip on Quicksilver's ankle, his hand shot out and grabbed his throat. The super soldier yanked the mutant toward him, throwing a punch toward his face.IC: Abraham"I'm not playing at anything." Abraham replied, shrugging slightly. "I have no drive to play mind games with you, though I easily could. Nor do I have any reason to attack so viciously. So I show civility."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Jace (Hellfire Club, New York City)Grinning, Jace pulled Katherine into him with one arm, kissing her back furiously and delivering a backwards kick into a surviving patron almost lazily, sending him against the wall with a revolting crack; the businessman lay still as the vampires pulled away, dumb grins on their eternally young faces.IC: Brando (Enforcer Tower, New York City)Brando, meanwhile, had snuck up behind Caden while he was distracted with Natalie and rolled a couple tranquilizers into each hand, catching the mutant in a headlock and jabbing the darts into his skin...-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dana screamed as the blast blindsided her, knocking her off of her feet. She got to her feet as quickly as she could, arm pressed against her side as she glared at her attacker. Her eyes flashed a moment, before she sneered. "Pretty strong, ain'tcha? Not a lot of people have such an immediate resistance to me. You're an intriguing man, Ares Strange."Dana was furious. His name was all she could glean from him before whatever shielding he had blocked her out. She would have to press harder if she actually wanted to analyze him, but she knew she would have to wear him down first, or at least distract him. Dana began shooting at Ares while strafing for cover.

IC: Liberty"I don't believe you." She said. Noel was uneasy, this situation didn't feel right. "Why did you do this?" She asked. "You killed many innocents today!"IC: Icitine Lilliana blushed as Daken picked her up. She held him tight as she began to feel safe and relaxed in his arms. Suddenly she saw the grotesque creature in front of them, gently sliding out of Daken's arms. "What is that?"

IC: Abraham"To an extent. I created the plan that led to the destruction of the Enforcer Tower. I killed several enforcers personally, during the course of the battle." Abraham shrugged again. "If they are innocents, then I did indeed kill innocents. By proxy, I have probably killed countless people today.""Your point?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: No Jake is dead.IC: Quicksilver (NYC Battle)He cursed as James caught his foot, and then clutched his throat, choking him. Jace’s fist was blocked by the sides of his metal helmet, though it still snapped Quicksilver’s head backwards from the powerful blow, denting his helmet slightly. White Jame’s back was turned he began to lift various heavy metal objects and send them flying at his backside.“One day when you’re old and broken like me you will understand.” He said.“That all this heroism is for nothing… the people will forget about you, they will hate you, they will fear you one day, and then you will be just like me.” He grinned.IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)“I drank so much blood Jace… I feel so alive.” She said looking down at all of the dead guests, their blood staining the floor and Katherine’s clothes and flesh.IC: Stranger (NYC Battle)“How do you know my name….” he said his grey eyes cold. Ares’ hand flew forward as the bullets flew at him, his hands glowing blue and his eyes as well before the bullets were transformed onto mere pebbles that bounced off of his chest.“You’re going to have to do better then that.” He said as suddenly he vanished, teleporting behind her as he attempted to drive a kick into the small of her backside.IC: Triblade (NYC Battle)“This has to stop…” he said.IC: Daken, Feral (Hydra Base)“It was some sort of ultimate Mirror… some terrible creation of Hydra’s…” he said. “But it’s gone now… thanks to that Weapon.” He said. Daken respected Jake’s sacrifice.John stopped near Liliana, he clasped her hand, “He saved us all…” he said.IC: Scorcher (Hydra Base)“**** it…” Scorcher said as he saw Jake kill himself to save the rest. “He was a good man…” he said.IC: Darkfang (Hydra Base)“Shall we use these jet-packs to get back to the plane?” he asked pointing to the plane in the distance, of course he could teleport up there but he’d rather travel with the other Weapons.IC: Summer-flight (Hydra Base)Still shaken from killing two Mirrors and seeing Jake’s sacrifice she stood still. “Let’s go then.” She said flapping her wings and rising into the air.IC: Destruction (NYC Battle)The tranq's didn't go deeper then a few mili-meters thanks to Destruction's arm that had flow back once he'd been put in a head-lock. He grimaced the arm still near Brando as he unleashed an small explosion in the close proximity.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Jace (Hellfire Club, New York City)"Well, technically, you're not, but hey, you deserve that feeling" Jace replied with an equal grin, looking around. "Wow, this is beautiful. Stunning, really. Almost poetic, in a sense. You were...bloodthirsty. Ravenous. Katherine, that...was awesome, babe."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AbrahamNoting the elctrical blast, Abraham jumped to the side, narrowly missing the attack."Why yes, they are people, Ms. Liberty. They are the citizens of a nation who's self stated policy for mutants is to force them to register, forcing them into the role of second class citizens, or eliminate them. They are the citizens who do nothing to protest these policies, who treat the death of a mutant as one would a fly.""Tell me. Why would I use my abilities for a society that detests and loathes my kind? Why should I care?"IC: James"Maybe. But not today." James drew back his fist for another blow, but was stopped when the metal flew and slammed into his back, hurling him forward. In the moments before he impacted with the rubble before him, James angled himself to Quicksilver would feel the impact's damage the most, rather than him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: As soon as Ares disappeared, Dana's eyes widened in surprise before she threw herself forward, the kick clipping her slightly, but not doing much by way of contact. Panicking slightly, Dana rolled onto her back and fired on Ares again. Simultaneously, she attempted to analyze him once again. But slowly, this time. More methodically.

IC: Feral, Daken (Hydra Base)John nodded as he handed Daken his jet-pack, “Use this.” He said. Daken nodded before slinging over his shoulders and turning it on lifting into the air.“Mind carrying me up?” he asked Liliana since she still had her jetpack.IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)“Thank you…” she said pulling him into a hug. She licked the rest of the blood off of her face savoring the taste…“I tried my best…” she said liking how he called her a pet-name. She looked into James’ eyes her irises still a bright crimson.IC: Quicksilver (NYC Battle)Pietro coughed from the impact, hitting the pavement heard, James on top of him. He quickly sent a blow towards Jame’s rib cage as he tried to roll away from him using his speed and jump too his feet before James could get up, if he succeeded his hand would fly towards James head as he tried to grab his hear and then smash his head back down onto the pavement.IC: Mimic (Hydra Base)Christine continued to sob, uncontrollable tears pouring forth from her eyes. IC: Scorcher, Darkfang (Hydra Base)Both of them flew into the air one using his jet-pack, the other his flame wings as they flew back towards the plane.IC: Stranger (NYC Battle)Ares dodged the bullet flying to the left. Blue glowing runes encircled his hands and his eyes glowed light blue as suddenly ten Ares appeared, all of them making a circle around Dana as they slowly levitated, encircling her... one was real the rest were simple illusions. "You are outclassed I'm afraid." they all said at once. OOC: ADDED ARES

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Liberty "Because not everyone hates mutants." She said, hand on her hip. "You act out because you expect people to think so more of you..why prove them right? Why not be different?"IC: Icitine"Of course not." Lilliana a grinned as she held tightly onto John before taking off. "I'm glad we're leaving this place.."

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Jace (Hellfire Club, New York City)"We can go anywhere, at any time, now," Jace whispered in her ear softly, feeling her shiver in anticipation inside his embrace. "Venice. Paris. Shanghai. London. A thousand experiences for a thousand birthdays, every one of them spent together. We can take the world now, Katherine. You and I. Let me show you that just because you live forever doesn't mean you can't go to heaven."I pulled my head away from her and brushed a spare drop of blood off her cheek, dropping it into her mouth."Sound good?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Earl, ShawReptilian's tail whipped around and knocked over a set of decorative candles; soon enough, the room was ablaze. The fire fueled his rage as he slashed through more patrons, sending whatever was left flying across the room. He was an engine of pure destruction, one that wouldn't stop unless...It's time to go, Shaw's voice said in his head. At that very moment, Shaw, along with illusion duplicates of Earl and the vampires cast by the guards, stepped into the scene."You terrorists!" Shaw screamed over the roar of the flames."Let's go," Reptilian bellowed, "I think we've caused enough destruction for one night."He sped through the same door he had entered through on all fours, not even waiting for Jace or Katherine.

67tlbk.png

IC: Destruction (NYC Battle)Caden took the punch to his shoulder, the blow dislocating it, and forcing the bullets in his shoulder to dig in farther. He groaned and then unleashed a kick towards her throat before an explosive orb towards her face.IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)“Being with you already is like Heaven.” She told him pulling in her fangs.“I’d love to travel the world again…” she said nodding. “Just you and me.” She said.Once the room was aflame, and Shaw was downstairs calling them terrorists she nodded. “Seems like we are done here.” She said pulling Jace towards the door.IC: Feral (Above Hydra Base, Germany)“Me too…” he said as they flew into the night-sky, his body pressed against Liliana’s chest. “We made it out alive Liliana…” he said.“Once we are back we need to form a meeting… on how we are going to break out.” He said.

IC: Dana suppressed a tremble, as the words rung somewhat true in her head, but Dana wasn't about to admit it. Dana summoned a series of dome shaped shields around her, and forced them outwards in a repeated shockwave attack while she continued to attempt her stealthy analysis of Ares' mind.

IC: Abraham"Because those who hate us far outnumber those who do not." Abraham's tone didn't change, cool and almost indifferent. "Because the way things are, mutants are little more than second class citizens. Those of us who refuse to strike back are put down, beaten even killed for no reason other than a single gene they carry.""Those of us who fight back are merely treated with fear, and the little respect that comes with it. Mutantkind is oppressed constantly, unceasingly, because those citizens react with apathy.""They do not care if we live or die. So I do not care if they live or die."IC: JamesJames felt the impact in his ribs, and winced, despite his enhanced durability. He straightened, noting Quicksilver's movements out of the corner of his eye. As he tried to grab his head, James grabbed Quicksilver's wrist, and squeezed with all he strength he had.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Jace (Hellfire Club, New York City)"I hope someone took out an insurance policy on this building," Jace whooped to Katherine as the two vampires booked it far away from the scene of the massacre and into a hotel lobby. Jace took the other vampire and held her against the wall, kissing her furiously, but stopped suddenly and turned to look at the hotel staffer at the desk, almost as an afterthought."One room. King size. Something with a view," Jace commanded with an easy grin. The cashier nodded unsteadily and began fishing for a room card, handing one to the younger vampire. Katherine giggled as Jace took her hand and led her upstairs, towards the hotel room. The couple began kissing again before the room was even fully unlocked, and Jace barely thought to close the door behind him before he turned back to Katherine and grinned, removing his bloody shirt and tossing it to the ground in a heap. "I figured neither of us would be in the mood for continental breakfast in the morning. Hope you don't mind."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LibertyNoel pointed to a body of a small child laying on the side walk. "And her? What did she do to you?" Noel said, her anger welling. "She didn't hate you. Yet look what your hatred has done. You're no better than the ones who hate mutants."

OOC so just keep rage as a mutant knockoff?IC RageUh oh.Not good.How to do this now? Then I had an idea."Uh, guys," I yelled. "Why are you stealing all of the good quotes?""So yeah, they said it all already." I turned back to Banner, a casual look on my face. "You wanna know why we do this, talk to them. You could learn a lot from them. But you WON'T." My eyes started glowing red, boring into Erin's eyes. The power of the Penance stare flowed out from me and into Banner. No mere mortal could withstand the power of all the pain they had ever inflicted being dumped back on them. "What goes around, comes around," I whispered.

OOC: Yes you doIC: Daken (Germany)Daken reached the plane he stepped onto it and strode forward finally pulling in his bloodied claws. His face was twisted in anger... he'd seen John gripping Liliana's hand... were they together.No... she can't love him... She must love me. He thought inwardly. IC: Feral (Germany)He nodded, “That is true…” he said. “We do. I want to know where he went when he left me at the mansion…” he said. “And I want to hear about my father from him, and if he knows who my mother was…” he added.IC: Stranger (NYC Battle)Ares lifted into the air dodging the attack as his illusions were dispelled by the attack. He then began blasting beams of powerful energy at Dana’s shield trying to break through, his red cloak billowing behind him from the power of his beams. IC: Quicksilver (NYC Battle)SNAP! Quicksilver felt his wrist break from Jame’s powerful vice grip. He cringed in pain and jerked into the air possibly pulling James up with him unless he let go.IC: White Queen (Hotel)“At this rate I won’t be hungry for days…” She smiled as he pulled his shirt off. She ran a hand across his toned body before she slowly began to unzip her white latex outfit…OOC: Le timeskip.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC-Erin:Momentarily, Erin felt the pain of the one guy he'd punched in the face a few years back, Bruce himself, when he'd thrown a tantrum with the man...Before breaking off the eye contact. And gripping the arm that Rage had neglected to keep out of his grasp, Erin smiled again, before bringing down his other arm to snap the man's forearm in half.With flesh possibly included.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Had Dana not made multiple shields, the mystic rays would have overwhelmed her. As it was, she used the time it took to smash through her shields to create new ones while she began retreating, even as she began gleaning bits and pieces of information from Ares' mind. Analyzing his capabilities was the easiest part."A sorcerer. Well, isn't that quaint." Dana muttered to herself as she made her way through huge chunks of broken building and wrecked cars on the ground to buy some time.

IC: NatalieI flew toward destruction, waiting to attack until Marlon got out of the way.IC: JaredThe plane shifted a bit as I landed, righting itself quickly. "I'm glad that's over- hang on." I jumped out of the plane, dropping toward the base. Moments later I landed near Alec and Ashley. "Let's go."IC: Tali landed on the ship, lost in thought.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Feral (Plane, Germany)As they reached the plane and then sat down in seats next to each other John nodded. He felt her head rest on his shoulder, as he wrapped his arms around her. “Sleep then baby…” he told her.IC: Daken (Plane, Germany)Daken sat on the opposite row his arms crossed and his face hard as he looked over at John and Liliana his blue eyes narrowing in anger.IC: Stranger (NYC Battle)“Why do you fight for them?” he called after Dana, weaving a spell to then the broken cars into what looked like metal car monsters that lashed out and snapped at her.“The Brotherhood kills innocents… you don’t seem like the sort of girl to approve of that.” He said flying after her.

IC: "You assume a whole lot about me, Sorcerer!" Dana called back, now running from both Strange and his mechanical traps and monstrosities.Since Ares' attacks were magical in nature, she couldn't do much by way of power abuse to bring the fight to even grounds. "But let me tell you, as far as I'm concerned? Not a single person who died here deserved to live anyway."

IC:Emergency crews arrived at the scene of the mansion attack, and with them, reporters. Near the entrance of the mansion, a female reporter spoke into the camera, which was broadcasting live."I'm standing here right in front of the mansion, and as you can see, the damage is horrendous. Crews are still working on extinguishing this fire that has almost consumed the entire lobby and dining area. Now, law enforcement authorities are saying that a call to 911 went out, but didn't arrive in time to catch the fleeing villains. Witnesses described three figures at the scene, two seemingly human assailants that moved with inhuman speed and strength, and one massive reptillian creature similar to accounts of attacks on New York nearly two decades ago. With the destruction of the Enforcer Tower earlier today, this is truly an unfortunate turn of events. Oh, is that Sebastian Shaw?"Shaw looked over at the mention of his name."Mr. Shaw! Would you be willing to discuss the attack that happened not even hours ago?""Yes," Shaw said, "this was a terrible, terrible occurrence. You know, I just woke up from a coma..." Shaw had established this earlier as an explanation for his disappearance, "...and this...this is just horrible. I can't imagine who would even do such a thing...""There you have it, folks," the reporter said, "the words of Sebastian Shaw himself. Back to you, Karen."I turned from the woman I had just been reviewing and closed my notebook. Thirty deaths, and at least five had been important political figures from other countries. One, if I wasn't mistaken, was the Prime Minister of England's daughter. SHIELD was going to be on me about this for sure.My name is Detective Jason Davidson. I work for a special division of SHIELD that deals with crimes committed by superhuman beings. I knew this case was going to be a nasty one simply because they sent me in. They only send me in when something really bad has happened. But this was worse than any case I had taken before. Not only was justice at stake, but possibly the integrity of the USA's political standing with the rest of the world. We would be blamed for the attack, no doubt, and with recent events...well, it certainly didn't look good at all.OOC: Jason's probably just going to be around for the Hellfire plot, but I'll go ahead and make a profile for him anyway...Name: Jason DavidsonCodename: He's earned the title "Mayday" among his colleagues.Age: 30Gender: MaleFaction: SHIELDPower(S): NoneAppearance: Davidson is a short, pale man with brown hair. His face is grizzled and worn from his work, and he appears much older than he actually is purely from the stress of his job.Weapons: A Python revolver that he keeps at all times for self-defense and a tazer.Skills: No matter how terrible the circumstances of a case, Detective Davidson always seems to figure out whodunnit.Personality: Solemn and sunken, but very intelligent and moral.Weakness: He's only human and doesn't have any special technology to protect himself.Bio: Jason's father was a SHIELD man, and really didn't have much time for a family. As a result, Jason grew up not really knowing his father. His mother was always paranoid and worried over whether or not her husband would return, and Jason grew up with little support. Despite this, he had an incredible intellect, and was recruited by SHIELD the moment he got out of college.On his first case, he made one tiny error in his accusation, one he could have fixed if he had simply read over the evidence more thoroughly. As a result, an innocent woman was put to death, and Jason never forgave himself. He became addicted to alcohol, a habit he has yet to break.Afterwards, however, he solved many cases, and was always very thorough. Now, he is one of the most well-known detectives across the country.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: gah so much to read I think I'm gonna explode.IC: The Mysterious Priest - Hellfire Club - "Well, that was interesting..." The Priest said rather impassively before vanishing to who knows where. IC: Krystal - Plane -Krystal had flown up to the plane with the others. She was glad the fight was all over, she felt exhausted but thanks to Ashlynn she was unharmed. Ashley had fallen asleep in her seat as soon as she'd flown back to the plane. Thankfully she'd been spared witnessing the fight with the mirrors, her dreams were relatively peaceful. IC: Howard Stark - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Howard had left with Erin, activating his powers his armor materialized on his body. As soon as he'd gotten there he'd been busy rescuing civilians, somehow avoiding any actual fighting as of yet. There was too many innocents to take care of for him to get involved with the fighting. Shiloh had taken to hiding till it was safe behind a piece of debri, in this situation, her powers were next to useless, and she couldn't fight to save her life. No one would attack her, the Brotherhood knew who she was, and the Avengers would never harm a defenseless girl, even if they did recognize her as Brotherhood. Be careful Rene okay?Rather unlike me, I had froze up, just standing there looking dumbfounded. Magnitude's use of innocent people was just...sickening. That wannabe Captain America was right...the Brotherhood did used to be much more, harming innocents was just...wrong.I was no better, I had done nothing in the past when I saw other Brotherhood attacking innocents meaninglessly, I felt rather pathetic. I had no problem with the death of Enforcers in the middle of a fight, but this was now a whole different situation. At the same time, I wasn't gonna surrender to these wannabe Avengers. What good would that do? "**** it guys using innocents in this fight was not necessary!" I hollered suddenly, the expression on my face one of anger. At the same time I finally drew my katana. (Rather glad I had remembered to pick it up before the tower collapsed they aren't cheep.) There was nothing for it now, we just had to fight these Avengers out and get the heck out of here, but I wasn't happy about this at all, and I was still hurting from wounds from the previous battle with Heka. My lower torso still exposed and bloody from the ice shards, not to mention being shocked with a ridiculous amount of voltage. So yeah, I was pretty grumpy.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Feral (Plane, Germany)John held onto Liliana even as she fell asleep in his arms… He smiled and then closed his eyes as well… drifting off.IC: Daken (Plane, Germany)Daken sighed and then closed his own eyes, he needed the rest. IC: Stranger (NYC Battle)“You are wrong…” he said. “Everyone has a right to live, mutants and humans alike.” He said.“This pointless violence will get you nowhere but prove to the mutant hating masses that you are as dangerous and evil as they say.” He said; he teleported then appearing in front of her.“Quicksilver has blinded you.” He said. He looked up seeing a Brotherhood member floating in the air holding a katana looking angry. Getting the wrong picture and imagining him sinking that blade into innocent civilians Ares unleashed a powerful energy blast at him.IC: NPC Rockjaw’s pants (NYC Battle)Suddenly something began to slither near Shilo, it was a pair of torn, dusty and heavily blood stained pants.“Hey… Shilo… it’s me pants…” he said. “My owner Rockjaw was killed by the rubble…” he said his button eyes looking up at her as his zipper-mouth moved up and down as he spoke. “I thought I’d stick with you since you brought me to life…” he said.IC: Darkfang, Mimic (Hydra Base, Plane, Germany)Darkfang teleported back down the base and scooped up the sobbing Mimic before teleporting them both onto the plane. He placed her in a seat and sat next to her, “It will be alright…” he promised.“Jake did a great thing tonight.” He said.IC: Scorcher (Plane, Germany)Kane sat down in one of the seats as he reached the plane his flame wings dissolving and the flame aura over his skin vanishing as his skin turned from crimson back to its normal shades, his all white eyes suddenly having dark irises. Kane sat down, “Well we had a successful mission team….” He said.“But we lost one of our own in the process.” He said. “He will be remembered for it.” He said his jaw clenching.IC: Summer-flight (Plane, Germany)Ashlynn sat down on the plane folding up her wings, she then hung her head, memories of her using her powers to kill flashing through her head… she’d been a healer… she wasn’t supposed to take life she was supposed to save it…Ashlynn was forever changed… she felt like part of her soul had been torn away and replaced with a growing numbness. It had been so easy to use her powers to kill those Mirrors… to extinguish their life, easier then the amount of energy it took to heal anyone.