IC: "By getting in our way you're preventing us saving people. So in a way, yeah, you're killing people. Open your eyes, you've got some hypocrisy sliming them up."He'd asked them to stand down about three times now and each time they'd just attacked. Did he honestly think it was going to work. Yeesh, with that kind of idealism, there was no wonder he couldn't see the moral greys of this dilemma. And why he thought he could possibly win against three-no, four, hey there Clockhopper-powerful and ruthless mutants.X-Bones created a series of small spikes, about the size of the studs on cleats, behind Uryu, quietly and without movement so there'd be no sign of them popping into existence. Next time he tried to dodge or swerve round an attack he'd run into them. Their small size (a necessary measure to conserve energy) meant they wouldn't puncture very far, but it would hurt like all heck and who knew, maybe get something vital

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Ok 4 on 1s pushing it I could only do this with some serious g-mode :PIC: Uryu "Please I've seen toddlers with more sense then you people, now I'm don't know what problems you have but, why not just try another way? Your not doing any good by causing harm, and i won't believe your stupid enough to trust the brotherhood."This was bad 4 on 1 wasn't numbers Uryu liked no not at all numbers he liked. He could only hope he could talk his way out of this.OOC: Unfortunatly some unexpected circumstance has occurred I wont be back until like two hours, sorry...

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Iron Man - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -The sound blasts hitting Howard's suit from Dante's weapons were not very big, considering they were coming out of a rifle-sized weapon. And did practically nothing but make his shield spark a bit, though he wasn't about to just ignore it. Howard causally raised his left palm toward Dante, before firing off a precise pinpoint laser that extended from the suit, aimed right at Dante's hand's, it's purpose to make him drop said weapon.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Just to be clear, Dante's sound blasts fan out a bit before they hit a target, and are powerful enough at his current charge to knock an average person out.IC: The rifle reformed into a shield, blocking the laser. Dante dashed out of the way, reshifted his weapon into the rifle and fired again.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I'm sorry, but didn't you state somewhere before that what Dante has for a weapon is made out of nothing but sound itself, Kaithas?IC-Erin:One, two, three.That was the number of large pieces of metallic debris Erin threw at Dante. No shield made of sound could protect against that. Actually, there were very few shields that any mutant could make that would protect against that. This should be fun.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Out of no where, an invisible force slammed into the alternate Dallas, with more force than expected, knocking the mutant to the ground.A pair of boots was clearly audible against the pavement from just behind the Ultimates, revealing the assailant. With a single thought, the same force was sent flying toward X-Bones. Behind his glasses, the eyes of the technopath they had come to this universe to find, the one intended to help them save their universe, glimmered with unconcealed and unrestrained rage."You ba******." His coat shifted around his legs as he continued to advance, in sheer defiance of the fact that he was hopelessly outnumbered, were they to strike back. But he knew they wouldn't. Couldn't. At worst, they could freeze him in time and that held no fear for him. "How dare you.""You came to this universe to find me. You came to this world to find me, and bring me back with you, so I could help save yours.""You came to this world for my help." His hands balled into fists, and his eyes narrowed. "How dare you! You have the impunity to come here for my help, and then attack my family! The people I sacrificed to protect, the only people in this world to care!""Tell me, how the **** does that seem wise?! How the **** does ****ing off the person you came to for help make any shred of ****ing sense?! The person you need to replace, because your's died!""I don't care who the **** you are, or how bad your world is! You do not ever, attack my family. If the version of me you know was anything like me, you would know one simple fact. No one attacks my family, no one harms the people I care about. No one lays a finger on my friends without regretting it.""Stand. The. ****. Down. Now. Or I swear to god you will regret it with every moment you continue to live."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Maybe, but Howard is wearing the Iron Man Suit. So your point is moot. And I'm not sure how a weapon completely made out of sound can block a laser, that does not make sense. IC: Iron Man - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -With Erin now dealing with Dante, Howard could focus on Prototype again, who was currently dealing with a dozen of his homing missiles. He simply flew a bit higher up to avoid the sound waves, which did nothing against his suit anyway.

OOC: The projectiles are made of sound. The weapon itself is a reformed guitar. Oh, and if this seems gmoddy at all it's because Dante has no powers that could help him survive this. Other than sound manipulation he's a normal person.IC: Dante swore, dodging the first one, the second nicking him and cutting his side badly, the third only missing him by a quick run TOWARD it and sliding under. Dante fired a blast at Erin, trying to distract him long enough to get away. Where is that son of a gun Fox when you need him? IC: Fox had picked up Dallas and was watching Alex, an amused expression on his face. He was about to accelerate.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Erin:"I'm afraid," Erin began, a hastily thrown piece of debris deflecting the sound blast, "That you, my friend," he picked up something smaller, launching it at Dante like a fast-moving frisbee, "Have royally," he launched another piece of the thin sheet metal, throwing it the same as the other piece, "****ed me off." And a third attack, this time just a large, weighty, and most of all pointy piece of concrete, with steel rebar poking out on a few sides.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Whipvine - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Ashley wasn't sure what to do, she could try to entrap Alex in vines but... "**** it Dallas why'd you have to hurt....other Dallas..." She found it rather odd that he'd pretty much attacked himself, or at least a different version of him. "See what you did?" Ashley walked over to the regular Dallas, who was currently being held by Fox? "Put him down, now." She commanded, simply taking Dallas from him.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Showstopper (Enforcer Tower, New York City)"He could've gotten Ashlynn killed; I did what I had to do to stop that from happening," he said simply, not moving from Alex's gaze. "Back off, Alex. You're upset. I get that. But you need to take it easy."IC: Dallas (Enforcer Tower, New York City)Dallas rolled limply in Whipvine's arms, unable to display any signs of movement for himself.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Whipvine - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -"Yeah we don't have time for medics sorry." Ashley frowned. She wasn't exactly an expert on injuries, but he looked like he might have a concussion, probably some broken bones as well. With a sigh she set him down and began to wrap him in vines. As soon as that was done, she began to pour her own energy through the vines and into Dallas.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Alex"Shut the **** up." Alex responded, staring back without flinching, or showing any signs of backing down. "I don't care. Excuses are like ***holes, everyone's got one.""You hit my best friend with a ****ing car. There isn't a god**** thing you could say to me that would justify that, is that understood?""And you." He pointed at Zack. "Go **** your mother. Oh wait. She's dead. I have ignored your tactics this far, but the line is drawn here. I don't care what "Shocky" did. Clearly, you're all still standing. So shut your god**** mouth."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Showstopper (Enforcer Tower, New York City)Dallas rolled his eyes and turned back to Julia, giving her a look that plainly said You fell in love with THIS clown over ME? before turning back to Alex. Though he was still smirking, his eyes no longer glowed with any sort of amusement, and his appearance suddenly resembled a more threatening form of enticement than the casual variety he normally displayed."You really should check yourself. Soon."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KnightKnight released a blinding flash and lifted himself by his armour out of the way of the giant fist, he then flew behind Magnitude and tried to hit him in the back of the neck with a stuning laser while he was still blinded.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Alex"No, Dallas."Alex's hands were clenched, and shaking with fury. Not just at the Ultimates, but also at himself.You're a fool, Alexander Smith.You're a god**** fool. These are not the people you know, no matter how much they look like them. That is not Julia. That is not Alec, that is not Zack, that is not Dallas. The real Dallas is lying on the ground bleeding yards behind you.Anger coursed through his veins, but with it, a sense of betrayal. When they'd busted him out of prison, the first person he saw was the person he wanted to see the most. He'd seen Julia. But it wasn't her. He'd seen so many of the people he wanted to be back with so badly, but none of it was real. They weren't the same people, merely people who looked like them.Back then, that was an easy distinction to make, an easy concept to grasp. They were different people, but he would soon be back with the "real" ones. The people it caused an almost physical pain to leave behind. Then they'd flown back, only to find that they were gone. The place he'd come to call home, the people he'd learned to think of as family. All taken, stolen by Weapon X. Taken and enduring fates arguably worse than death itself. He'd come so close to coming home, to being back with his family, that it nearly destroyed him to have that hope torn straight from his heart. And in his pain, the line between Ultimates and the people he knew had blurred. He'd wanted so badly to be back with them, that he had deluded himself into thinking that, deep down, they were still the same people. No matter how different they looked. He'd been a fool.And now, reality had come and destroyed his illusion. And it had cost Dallas dearly. He didn't know how badly the Californian was hurt, but it didn't look good. And it was all because Alex had foolishly believed he could trust these people, these wolves who wore the faces of his best friends.Mixed in with the tears of rage that started to form at the corners of his eyes were tears of sorrow."No, you *******."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Whipvine - Remains of the Enforcer Tower Ashley continued to pour her life energy into the vines, which in turn transferred it to Dallas. It was very taxing, but it had to be done. Then needed Alex mentally stable and actually willing to help them, otherwise their universe was screwed. She glanced back to see Alex starting to cry. Great...he's having a break down...She sighed and focused back on Dallas, as draining as this was she had to make sure he survived.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Showstopper (Enforcer Tower, New York City)"Forget it. Could someone who Alex actually likes deal with him?" Dallas asked, spinning on his heel and taking Julia's waist in his arm.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AbrahamAbraham moved his arm up, barely blocking the blow, and forced to take several steps back. "I alternately puzzle or infuriate most people I meet.""Your father would most likely have said much the same."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Uryu At that moment a string of lightning zoomed right past the head of Dallas. Uryu stood fingers pointed at him, his anger rising with this whole thing, this whole Goddarn thing."Shut the heck up, If your universe is filled with trash like you then I hope it burns to the ground. Along with you"

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Liberty"Did you even know my father?" She asked as she brought her shield down again. Just because he was honorable and saved her life did not mean they weren't still fighting.This man is a killer...he killed all these innocent people on the street. I can't stop now.

IC: Showstopper (Enforcer Tower, New York City)A snap of his fingers, and Uryu was frozen in a temporal field, unable to move or speak as time progressed outside his own, stationary little bubble. The flicker of impatience died in Dallas's eyes and he turned back to the group at large, largely silent for once.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Angela Dean)Angela rolled her eyes. Alex was freaking out... again. Listening to him, you'd get the feeling that he was the only person on the planet having a bad day. Sure, Dallas had gotten hit by a car. Bad luck. But he wasn't dead, and there were a lot of people who were, or were going to be. Angela knew. If she looked, she would see them.The teenager closed her eyes, immersing herself in the future, flitting from choice to choice, trying to figure a way out of this mess. As she'd known, there were a lot of futures that ended with dead people. Even she died in some of them. Dang. That wasn't good.Then she found it. Maybe. She could only follow this path fifteen seconds into the future, but it seemed the most likely one to work.Her blue eyes startled open.“Alex,” she said urgently. “You know these people aren't like us. If they can't use you, they'll kill you.”She gestured to the unconscious Dallas, lying wrapped in vines. “Dallas isn't dead, but you will be if you can't let him go for now.”The precognitive locked eyes with the technopath. “Trust me, Alex. Don't throw your life away, please...” Her voice caught. “I don't want to see it happen twice.”

IC: Abraham"No, I was a small child when he was killed, along with roughly ninety percent of the super powered beings on this planet." Abraham replied, once more blocking the strike with his arm, and taking another step back."But I studied him extensively, along with many of the better known "heroes" of the day. Some of the villains, too. But the Captain's grasp of tactics was unrivaled in his day."IC: AlexFor a long moment, Alex was silent. Not for the first time in his life, he wished he was a telepath, rather than a technopath. As it was, he couldn't see or understand what Angela had seen, forced to choose to take her advice or leave it on faith alone.And that was something he didn't have a lot of lately. But he couldn't deny that she was right. He was horribly outnumbered, and Dallas wasn't dead yet."Fine."

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

<p>OOC: Putting all of my profiles into one post<br /><br /><span style="color:#282828;"><span style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Name: Vincent Zai</span></span><br /><span style="color:#282828;"><span style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Codenames: Knower, Odysseus</span></span><br /><span style="color:#282828;"><span style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Age: 15, appears to be at least 25</span></span><br /><span style="color:#282828;"><span style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Gender: Male</span></span><br /><span style="color:#282828;"><span style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Faction: S.H.I.E.L.D.</span></span><br /><span style="color:#282828;"><span style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Power(S): Telepathy, extremely limited Remote Viewing, extremely limited Precognition. Also, Vincent is rapidly aging for an unknown reason. Whether he has Werner syndrome or if his aging is because of a reaction to a certain substance, nobody knows. </span></span><br /><span style="color:#282828;"><span style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Appearance: 6'1", black hair with partial greying, most notably a large grey streak in front of his face (similar to Rogue from the movies); premature wrinkles under eyes.</span></span><br /><span style="color:#282828;"><span style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Weapons: Multitool (Swiss Army Knife). Looking into getting a weapons upgrade.</span></span><br /><span style="color:#282828;"><span style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Other equipment: Samsung Galaxy Q</span></span><br /><span style="color:#282828;"><span style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Skills: Extremely musically talented, extremely intelligent, is known for his neutral bias and his ability to look at both sides of the story.</span></span><br /><span style="color:#282828;"><span style="color:#808080;">Personality: Normally he is very cold, collected, and aloof. He has wisdom beyond his years and is known for his courtesy, kindness, and neutral bias. Normally, it is very hard to hurt his feelings, but there are some things that just push his buttons. These things will either make him bawl like a 2 year old or enter into a berserker rage. He will also overreact about small things, becoming anxious easily.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>To say that Vincent has changed a lot in the past two months would be an understatement. Not only his body has aged prematurely; his mind is now one of a trained S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, well equipped to deal with situations that would normally only be expected of an older man. Now, he presents himself as emotionless, logical, and for all intents and purposes, "Spock-like". He also seems to be a workaholic, refusing breaks even where breaks are due (like Christmas vacation). This may be interpreted as him being paranoid about his responsibilities. However, a part of his old, frightened persona remains, and in times of great stress, he may relapse into his childish self. In addition, a third "Jack the Ripper" persona is emerging, one that thoroughly enjoys fighting and is overly sadistic. When this persona takes hold, Vincent becomes a dangerous fighter on the battlefield, stopping at nothing to grind his foes into the dust. The combination of these three aspects of his personality is starting to take a mental toll on Vincent.</p><p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);">Weakness: A tad socially awkward; he has trouble making friends. He doesn't have the most combat effective powers. He also suffers from internet addiction. Also, his accelerated aging is starting to give him confidence issues. Finally, stress from work is taking a toll on Vincent's mental health; while he is still fully sane, his condition has been getting worse.[/font]</span></p><p><span style="color:#282828;"><span style="font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif">Bio: All his life he has been aware of his powers. He has managed to keep them hidden in fact, most people don't know that he's a mutant. He learned about the school from one of his best friends, also a mutant, and decided to check it out. Once there, he learned about the whole conflict and although his neutral bias made it hard for him to decide sides, he eventually sided with the X-Men due to the fact that they were the most humane, politically correct, and virtuous of the groups. While he was unable to locate the X-Men, he was recruited into S.H.I.E.L.D., joining the Pantheon strike team.</span></span><br /><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Name: Robert Zai</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Codename: Machinex</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Age: 40</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Gender: Male</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Faction: None, though he will be against anyone he views as morally wrong (violating human rights)</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Power(S): None</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Appearance: He looks like an average Chinese man. He looks slightly younger than he really is.</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Weapons: A suit of powered armor. It is a sleek, electrum colored light suit of armor with red highlights invoking the Canadian flag that is designed to integrate with the wearer's body and enhance their speed, strength, and agility. It also has a built in radar, sonar, and thermal sensor. The suit is equipped with a grappling hook for transportation over long distances and twin jetpacks for emergency flight, though they aren't the strongest out there. </span><span style="color:#000000;">One last feature of the suit is a built in interface which allows him to remote control some of his own technology. He usually uses this to clean house while he is away from home but has been known to use this in battle by remote controlling sentry guns, computers, and other pieces of tech. </span><span style="color:#282828;">Robert is currently experimenting with power beams, bio cables, more efficient flight, and stealth cloaking technology.</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Skills: He has an IQ nearing 200 and has been trained extensively in technology and science</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Personality: He is extremely caring and protective of the ones he loves. Compassionate, loving, he is the perfect father. However, he hides many secrets underneath that lovable personality. Because of this burden, he has become skilled in the art of deception</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Weakness: He has no powers. He also is extremely reclusive to the point where even his relationships with his family are strained[/font]</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Bio: To nearly everyone he knows, including his son Vincent, he is just a simple mild mannered father. All his son knows about his job is that it's for some high tech corporation similar to Stark Industries and Oscorp. However, what no one knows is that he owns that company, a Canadian science and technology company named CanRaDT, a secretive corporation focused in carving out a bigger space for Canada in the international science and technology community. It is currently a small corporation, but it has the potential to rival even corporations like Stark Industries and Oscorp. Under his command, CanRaDT has managed to make great scientific and technological headway, but their achievements lie in the shadows of the bigger corporations. [/font]</span><br /><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Name: Carter Jackson</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Codename: Rage </span><span style="color:#282828;">Blaze (Usually only referred to asRage)</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Age: 23</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Gender: Male</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Faction: None</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Powers: Pyrokinesis, Psionic attacks (Can be compared to Ghost Rider's Penance Stare), emotional power amplification (the angrier he gets, the stronger he gets physically, the more fire he can create, and the stronger his mental assaults are).</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Appearance: He is a young Caucasian man. He is very muscular, has blond hair, and hazel eyes.</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Weapons: Will sometimes use a chain, but not often.</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Skills: He is an experienced motorcyclist and martial artist.</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Personality: He is a man consumed with anger </span><span style="color:#282828;">and vengeance. He is perpetually in a foul mood and can get extremely angry very easily. He doesn't try to limit his anger; in fact, he feeds it and relishes it.</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Weaknesses: Sometimes his anger can get in the way of his logic.</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Bio: He once had a normal life. His mutations were only an afterthought; he didn't care about them. Then one night at a party, the Enforcers came and brutally murdered his family, friends, and lover. Watching everyone he knew die around him, his abilities suddenly came to light and he destroyed an entire village and killed about 200 people in a single night. Since then, he's been on the run, experiencing episodes of loss of control. Finally, he learned to control his abilities and focus them to greater levels. He is currently seeking out the Brotherhood of Mutants, swearing vengeance on the Enforcers and the Government of the USA.</span><br /><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Name: Peter Tyrell</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Codename: Foreshadow</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Age: 20</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Gender: Male</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Faction: None.</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Powers: The ability to manipulate gravity</span><span style="color:#282828;">. This can be used to fly, to crush objects, or to levitate objects. Compare to a toa of gravity.</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Appearence: Looks extremely similar to the movie version of Iceman. In costume, he is pretty much a black version of <a href="http://bodysuitsonline.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/spider-2099.jpg?w=529">Spiderman 2099</a> with purple highlights, except for the fact that instead of a spider symbol, he has <a href="http://www.tis-gdv.de/tis_e/verpack/markier/mark08.gif">this</a> on his chest.</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Weapons: None</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Personality: Foreshadow</span> is a very confused individual. He will often attempt to help only to find that he's helping the wrong side. As a result of these constant blunders, he suffers from low self esteem. Despite this, he still feels like that it's his duty to help out others.<br /><span style="color:#282828;">Weaknesses: He may often not take action because he's afraid that his actions may cause more destruction. Unless he has a clear idea of what's going on (like some guy holding people hostage on top of a tower), he may spend too much time thinking it over. He is also quite ignorant of current events as he did not study hard in history class. Also, he may have a bit of trouble using technology from 2012; he considers devices these days to be slow, blocky, and inconvenient.</span><br /><span style="color:#282828;">Bio: In the year 2099, Peter Tyrell, a university undergraduate, took an internship at Alchemax, a mega-corporation that practically controlled all of North America. Working as an intern, he was eventually assigned to an unusual project for Alchemax: a portal creation device. One day, while he and his mentors were testing the device, the device malfunctioned. It had picked up the energies of the magical spells of Lucia Livania and Kenneth Wallace for some, </span>unknown reason, and reacting with the magical energies, sucked Peter in and hurled him into the year 2012, where he found himself lying in the middle of a cornfield. Not exactly sure what had happened, Peter tried to adapt to life in this "primitive" age while collecting parts for a makeshift replica of the machine used to hurl him back in time. When not working on the machine, he goes around as a vigilante, fighting crime in honor of the Spiderman of his era.</p><p> </p><p>Name: Kristy Liang<br />Codenames: Hei (Chinese for black)<br />Age: 14<br />Gender: Female<br />Faction: X-Men (Not officially)<br />Powers: Kristy has "reverse lumokinesis" or umbrakinesis: the ability to control darkness. Her most basic powers involve absorbing/deactivating the light in an area. She can use this ability to flood an area in darkness, to form shadowy blindfolds in front of opponents, and to hide herself. She can also generate negative energy-energy produced from one's negative emotions, and use it as a weapon. This energy takes the form of black lightning. This energy can cause a target to become depressed, slothful, or to fly into a rage. Her final ability is to bind "real' darkness and negative emotional energy together, creating a tangible substance similar to plasma but which absorbs light. This substance is highly destructive, but instead of disintegrating objects, it will freeze them; it is not hot but cold.<br />Appearance: Kristy stands at about 5' 5". She has medium length black hair. She isn't exactly gorgeous but she has a cute look.<br />Weapons: Kristy posses, quite ironically, a Spyder s3 Arctic watt laser pointer. She has no other weapons.<br />Skills: Kristy is quite musically skilled, especially in flute and electric bass.<br />Personality: Contrary to what may be expected of an umbrakinetic, Kristy is actually very cheerful. She is very likeable and can stay positive very well. She has very "cute" mannerisms.<br />Weaknesses: Bright flashes of light can stun her. Prolonged exposure to sunlight can give her sunburns more easily than other people.<br />Bio: Kristy discovered her powers fairly early when she found that she was extremely sensitive to sunlight. Whenever she found herself in the sun, she would get very uncomfortable. One day, however, she found that she could cast a shadow over herself to counteract this. Unlike many other mutants, nobody noticed anything  so Kristy was free to expand on her abilities. She was one of Vincent's (Knower) classmates in his starting year of high school. They didn't really talk, even though Vincent had a crush on her. Eventually, when Vincent moved away, Kristy "coincidentally" moved as well. In reality, her move was because she had known that he was a mutant, like her, and decided to keep an eye on him. It was her that suggested that he attend Professor Xavier's school, not knowing that it was destroyed. She is currently trying to do her part to keep the peace by hunting down those who break it. She aalso is trying to locate the X-Men, who she is having trouble finding.</p><p> </p><p>Name: Wyatt Gamble<br />Age: 30<br />Gender: Male<br />Codename: The Gamemaster/White <Something>? (Assign a position plz)<br />Faction: Hellfire club<br />Powers: Wyatt posses the ability of probability manipulation. To an outsider, he would appear to have insanely good luck. This proves useful at the poker table where he can really rake it in. He also posses limited telepathic powers. He isn't able to communicate thoughts like a normal telepath but it allows him to use his second power, Presence. He can scan a person's mind and once he's scanned it (the process takes about 5 seconds), he will be able to see and hear what the target is seeing and hearing (similar to Rorzahk).<br />Appearance: John is a well trimmed Caucasian male with short brown hair. He usually wears a suit and a pair of sunglasses causing him to look much like a Man in Black. He wears an platinum chess piece on a golden chain around his neck.<br />Weapons: Magnum 0.44 revolver, Spyder s3 Krypton 750+mw laser pointer, tonfa (1).<br />Skills: Wyatt is very well learned in economics and is a successful investor. He is also fairly skilled at chess.<br />Personality: Wyatt is very courteous and amicable, like a normal business person. On the outside, that is. Inside, he will do anything to advance himself, but he manages to keep his ambitions in check well enough to avoid getting caught.<br />Weaknesses: None of his powers are fit for combat. He can't bend probability well enough to survive a battle unscathed. His presence ability can also be extremely distracting as he has to deal with both what he is seeing and hearing and what is target is seeing and hearing. He can choose to focus entirely on the target but that leaves him open to attack.<br />Bio: Wyatt was born into a wealthy business family and from his early years, he was groomed for success. Discovery of his status as a mutant only created more drive for him to excel, as it was discovered that he could manipulate probability. Using his powers to his advantage, he quickly became a successful investor, shareholder, and financial adviser, writing editorial columns for economics journals. He attracted the attention of the Hellfire club and became a member, quickly moving up the ranks.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Name: Chen Hanshi</p><p>Codename: Agent Chen<br />Age: 35<br />Gender: Male<br />Faction: Ministry of State Security (People's Republic of China)<br />Power(S): Chen possess the world's fastest reaction time recorded in any living creature (think of Agent Brown dodging bullets in The Matrix). His reaction speed as been compared to that of the star-nosed mole: too fast for the human eye to follow. Several people who have fought him and survived described him as "Only a blur". His running speed has been affected too; he can complete the 100 meter dash in under 7 seconds, beating the world record for a human. In addition, he has strength, speed, and stamina comparable to that of the world's top athletes. These powers originated from a number of sources: enhancement formulas, cyborg implants, cross-species genetics, and Chen's very own X-Gene, which allowed his body to receive these upgrades in the first place. (If you're really confused, just watch any fight scenes from The Matrix Trilogy involving Agents). In addition, he has the mutant power of the ability to sense the X-Gene in any individual and with the mutant's consent, mask it, rendering it invisible to any form of scanning. This power extends to himself as well; to most he meets, he is just a human in crazily good shape-at the most.</p><p>Appearance: Chen has a very stony face, hidden behind a pair of sunglasses almost 100% of the time. He wears a navy-blue business suit with red buttons, red wrist cuffs, and a blue tie. He has an earpiece in his ear at all times, using it to communicate with... somebody.<br />Weapons: QSZ-92 Semi-Automatic Pistol, switchblade, shoe knives, pen guns, briefcase gun, a lot more disguised weapons (He doesn't carry them all with him at the same time). He has access to a variety of poisons and toxins as well.<br />Skills: Chen is an experienced spy. Working for years in the MSS, he knows all of the tricks of the trade and all of its methods. In addition, he can serve as a diplomat as well. In any country he has ever been to, he has established fairly good relationships with the authorities in a matter of weeks and can soon have a large effect on their decisions. As well, Chen is very highly trained in martial arts. While his fighting style is very conventional, it is nevertheless effective as he can close the gap between himself and even the most heavily armed of gunmen in a matter of seconds. He is also resistant to pain; it will take a lot to even get him to groan.<br />Personality: Chen is fanatically devoted to China. He will do anything to help China get a bigger stake in world power. He does know the limits though and won't do anything that may strain China's relationship with the United Nations and other world powers. Despite this, he generally holds the Western World with a bit of disdain, believing them to be inferior to the Chinese. When it comes to the issue of human-mutant relations, however, Chen suddenly becomes very concerned about mutant rights. He abhors the treatment of mutants in the USA, which only adds to his low regard of Americans. However, he never lets these attitudes show; to those whom he deals with, he is friendly, amicable, <br />Weakness: Chen may sometimes take the Asian Superiority a little bit too far. He may also overestimate himself and may overlook obvious weaknesses in combat. For some reason, his superior reaction time seems to only apply to dodging ranged attacks such as bullets; at melee range, he only moves slightly faster than the average human being. While he will be able to throw fifteen punches in two seconds, he can't just dodge every blow his enemy throws at him; he WILL get hit. A lot. Apparently he has a problem with blocking. Nobody knows why this is; it may be a distance problem. basically: Guns=useless; fists=semi-effective to super-effective. As well, the cybernetic implants in his body leaves him vulnerable to those with power over metal or magnetism.</p><p>Bio: The Bureau of Extra-Normal Defense wasn't China's last attempt at making a powerful defense agency.</p><p> </p><p>After forcing to shut down the BED, China tried again to create a SHIELD like defense force for itself. Creating an off-the-record division of the Ministry of State Security that only President Hu Jintao, the collaborators of the project, and those who were unfortunate/stupid enough to be selected/volunteer knew about, this secret branch of China's public intelligence agency began experimentation on some of the most taboo fields of science, all in the attempt to create a force of fighters that would help China to become the world's strongest country. In a way, their new department was sort of like Weapon Plus. Eventually, the organization reached a goal: to create a super-soldier of their own to use in both the battlefield and the intelligence front.</p><p> </p><p>The MSS tried many times to develop their superhuman. The MSS accepted volunteers from both its own ranks, from the military and from willing Party Officials as well. In addition, many prisoners and enemies of the state were used in the testing procedure. Most of the test subjects failed, however, and the project was deemed a failure, until a mid-level MSS agent, Chen Hanshi, took up the call. Preliminary tests were a success, and the project organizers decided to dive deeper. All of the tests performed on Chen were absolute successes. It was eventually determined that the deciding factor here had been Chen's dormant X-Gene, which had allowed his body to successfully integrate the drugs, the cybernetics, and the animal genes into his body without any negative effects. </p><p> </p><p>As for Chen himself, he was born into a lower-middle class family. He had a relatively normal, if hard childhood. In grade 8, his mutant powers began to develop Not having the smoothest of childhoods, Chen eventually made his way into the ranks of the Communist Party of China, where he served as an intelligence officer. All of his life, he envied America and its wealth, its freedom, and its opportunity. Nevertheless, he worked hard, sowing the fields, reaping the grain, providing for his parents, and eventually getting into the MSS. His job: collect intelligence as a member of the Ambassador's entourage. He proved to be one of the MSS's most effective agents, but soon, he would be destined for even greater things. Returning home, he caught wind of China's "Cyber-Soldier" project and volunteered for it, despite knowing what happened to the previous subjects/victims of testing. To everybody's surprise, including his own, the experiments actually worked on him, partially because his X-Gene, which had been dormant all of his life, had been activated. Now, in addition to actually being able to withstand the upgrades, Chen had the ability to detect-and hide-any being with an active X-Gene.</p><p> </p><p>Returning to the field, Chen was able to keep his mutation hidden-by using his power on himself. However, there were times where he could let his true power show, and soon, word of a Chinese Supersoldier began to spread, though nobody connected the dots to him. Chen eventually rose to a high position in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, working as a spokeperson for China's Minister of national Defense. However, he continued to work as a field agent, collecting intelligence from other countries. Continuing to go abroad, he eventually got assigned to the United States of America...</p>

Edited by Constructman

IC: Abraham"Your style is similar to his, though it varies significantly from the Captain's." Abraham took the hit on his other arm, and retreated back another step. Surprisingly, the blow lost almost all of its power as it fell.I almost pity her. She believes she has the upper hand, that this is a fight she can win. But the truth is, she's already lost. She didn't take me down when she had the chance. And by the time she realizes her error, it will be too late."Your morals seem to be similar as well." He paused. "I appreciate the assist, Rene. But I think you would be most useful trying to determine what the situation is. More importantly, our standing in it. I can handle things here."

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: RageI watched as the flames slowly climbed the makeshift funeral pyre, about to consume the last remnant of my old life, when suddenly..."No."The flames were held back and were eventually forced down. Soon, a concentrated ring of fire formed at the base of the pyre."I can't let it burn."WIth a yell, I hurled the flames away from the pyre and into the battle. My motorcycle wasn't going to burn.Not today.Grimly, I picked up one of the pieces of trash, a charred baseball bat, and walked back into the fight.There was still hope.OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by Constructman

IC: LibertyFrustrated by the sudden interference, Noel brought down her shield with more force but raised her leg at the same time. If she aimed right, her shield would block her leg from view and enable her to push Abraham on the ground. But if her aim was off and he didn't move in time, she would give him a powerful kick in the family jewels.

IC: Building now safely on the ground, Siegfried turned his eyes on the remaining chaos. He recognized fairly few of the people at this battlefield, and he was unsure of who was good, and who bad, or if that was even the status quo at the moment, but he knew that someone had to answer for the carnage. He flew up a moment, then landed closer to the middle of the wreckage but a moment later, eyes gazing intently for whom he should question first.---Asura chuckled as he kicked back in the car he had been filling with loot. It was looking to be a pretty darn good day.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~