IC: AbrahamAs her luck would have it, both occurred. Abraham started to bring up his arm to block once more, but was cut short by the sudden hit to his groin, allowing the shield blow to slam him to the ground."Oh, f***." The mutant muttered, the first expletive spoken since the fight began. "Clearly, you lack his distaste for dirty tricks."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: LibertyNoel grinned and put a foot on top of Abraham's chest, all her weight pushing down on him. "See there you are wrong. I despise them. But you would have known that, would you have not?" She looked down at him, her green eyes flashing.

IC: AbrahamThe first sound out of Abraham's mouth was a gasp of pain, as Noel's foot pushed down on his ribs, one of which was already broken from his earlier fight. In too much pain to deliver anything resembling a witty response, his hand jabbed at the back of her knee. Long ago he had learned exactly how to cause several muscles to spasm and give out momentarily through the usage of pressure points, and that was one of them. Noel would almost certainly fall, in which case, Abraham would be ready to pin her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Iron Man - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Howard noticed that Noel was in trouble. "I'm coming Noel!" He said as he began to fly at full speed toward her, he had both fists pointing straight where he was heading, aiming to slam them into Abraham as he flew toward them at a ridiculous speed.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Erin:"Then you're in luck," Erin replied. "We aren't here to attack the X-Men, we're here to get the Brotherhood out. Next time, though, I recommend you think before attacking us," the mutant growled."Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a friend I need to go help..." that said, he lumbered off in the direction of Howard and Noel and Abraham.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Rene LeBeau)A roar filled the air, rapidly growing louder as the son of Iron Man approached Abraham at full speed. As it was, he should've bowled over the man, almost certainly injuring him and possibly killing him.But he didn't. Because Rene was still standing just to the side, and speed didn't matter to him. It didn't matter whether the brat in the iron suit was flying at five miles an hour or five hundred: Rene could slow him down.His eyes flashed scarlet, and he began to enforce his will on Howard's kinetic energy, altering it so he began to fly at an angle, heading gradually towards the ground.

Edited by Eyru Bieber

IC: RageThe red flash started slowing down, and as it turned out, it was Iron Man. It looked like that it was that other mutant with Abraham slowing him down. Grinning, I added a little something of my own. Flames formed all around the suit, hopefully blocking the guy's vision and maybe doing damage. Maybe I could even detonate a flammable substance in the suit, double bonus!

IC-Erin:Erin raised an eyebrow in slight surprise. It seemed that Rage was still in the fight. Erin shrugged, before he bent down, picking up another piece of debris from the fallen tower, and throwing it straight at Rage. Being currently behind his enemy was rather useful.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: RageI had an instinct to turn around. Check my surroundings, make sure nobody was jacking my motorcycle, and the whatnot. I saw a massive piece of debris coming towards me. "Whoa!" I ducked, just in time as the debris came flying over my head. I looked to see who had thrown it. "Oh," I groaned. "Not you again."

Edited by Constructman

IC: Iron Man - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Howard found himself suddenly falling toward the ground at full speed, his suit automatically tried to compensate, but it failed. The earth shook as he hit the ground, leaving a small crater around him. Howard ground as he slowly stood up after a few moments, his hud flickering a bit, he was glad his suit was so durable. "Okay...what was..." He found the source rather quickly, it had to be that mutant that was looking at him, standing near Abraham and Noel. "Okay...." He hadn't landed too terribly far from Rene, I stood up and fired a repulsor blast at his center with both of my palms. "Out of the way!"

IC (Rene LeBeau)The man in the suit of armour plowed into the ground, sending up a spray of rocks and shattered asphalt. He stood, slightly unsteady, then seemed to focus -on Rene.“Out of my way.”With those words, he unleashed a blast of energy at the teenaged mutant.Rene, having already relinquished his focus on Howard, directed the focus of his powers on himself. He leaped sideways, his kinetic energy increasing far more quickly than it would if it were only his legs providing the power. His powers amplified his kinetic energy, launching him higher, faster, and farther to the side, allowing him to cartwheel through the air, avoiding Howard's blast, which just so happened to be heading straight on course for Rage's head. Crazy, huh? What a coincidence. And Rage was even looking at Erin, so he couldn't see the blast coming.Rene landed gently on the cracked asphalt, his dark eyes flashing scarlet as they unflinchingly met the cold eyes of the robotic suit of armour.“Good enough? Or am I still in your way?”

Edited by Eyru Bieber

IC: MaydayI arrived at Hellfire mansion later that night, and asked for Shaw. Luckily enough, I got the chance to talk to him. The lobby and dining area were still in ruins, but some had been covered in transparent plastic and crime scene tape. Investigators were all over the place, taking samples and conferring with each other. When I met the guy, he offered me a seat in his private study and I sat with my notebook and pencil. I had to keep in mind that, based on Shaw's past, he was still a suspect."So, Mr. Shaw," I began, "where were you when the attackers struck?"True, it was a cliche question, but I had to ask."I was in this study, conferring with my fellow Club members," he said, "when I heard a racket downstairs, and we all came down to find that the place was in ruins. It shocked me, to say the least.""Right," I said. If Shaw was lying, he was good at it. I couldn't read his face at all."What did you see specifically?" I asked, "Who attacked the mansion?""Well, I can't know for sure," he answered, "but it appeared to be two hooded figures and some...well, creature. I don't really know what it was, but those two hooded people moved in ways normal humans definitely can't."So, he seemed to be saying what everyone else was."Could you make out any specific features on any of them?""No, not really. One of the hooded ones was a woman, as far as I could tell, but that's all I know."I flipped through my notebook and looked at my other notes."Well, your account seems to match that of other witnesses. I've run out of questions for now, but I'll let you know if we need to talk again.""Very well then, detective...""Davidson. Jason Davidson.""Thank you, Mr. Davidson. I hope this matter is resolved quickly."As I turned to leave, I noticed a shady man standing in the corner. He had a notebook of his own, and eyed me coldly. I left in time to see him cross the room and hand the book to Shaw. Once I was safely in my car, I jotted down one last thing under the notes I had already taken and underlined it several times:Shaw: Still a suspect.With that, I started the engine and drove off.

67tlbk.png

IC: Iron Man - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -"Eh, good enough..." Of course Howard didn't believe for one second Rene was gonna just let him attack Abraham. So Howard did a two-fold attack. His left shoulder opened up to fire several homing missiles half a dozen to be exact, toward Rene's location. Meanwhile, Howard charged and aimed a repulsor blast at Abraham with his right palm, intending to knock him off of Noel.

IC (Rene LeBeau)Rene allowed the missiles to approach him, then took off in a wide circle, his powers aiding him in reaching a fast enough speed to keep the missiles from touching him -although they were getting closer. Five feet, four feet, three feet... he couldn't outrun them forever.And he didn't plan to.The circle Rene was running was just wide enough for the missiles to follow him; if he turned too sharply, they might lose track of him. So he kept his turns easy, allowing them to stay on his tail, until he was at the right angle to run straight for Howard, whose attention was on charging up a blast to kill or incapacitate Abraham.Concentrating, Rene increased his speed, his feet barely touching the ground as he rapidly approached Howard. At the last second, he jumped aside; the ninety-degree angle was too sharp for the missiles to compensate, and they continued on their path- speeding towards the back of the man who had launched them.

IC: Watching all of the events happening before him, it was quickly becoming apparent to Siegfried who was causing the commotion, and who was fighting to stop it. Now, the question was simply who to confront first....

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Iron Man - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Howard barely had time to realise what Rene was doing till the last moment, he quickly sent another repulsor blast from his left palm, causing the missiles to explode before they reached him, the blast was close enough to send him flying backwards a good distance however. He landed on the ground, making another slightly smaller crater. "This is getting old fast..." He remarked as he lay on the ground.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC: Two new preapproved characters. Anywhere I could throw them in?Name: William MastersCodename: Age: 14Gender: MaleFaction: None yet.Power(S): Ability to use the written word as a weapon. For example, writing fire on a piece of paper would burn the paper. Writing 'slip' on a floor would cause those after him to slip. Printed words would also activate at his command. For example, if he touches a word, such as bomb, on a piece of paper, the paper would explode after a time limit.Weapons: Any sort of writing implements, books, dictionaries.Appearance: A silver haired boy of slight build and constantly has words on his chin, due to his constant reading.Skills: An eidetic memory. Surprisingly strong-carries a thick dictionary around everywhere in his pack.Personality: A bookworm, he is rather quiet and is the counterweight to his sister.Weakness: He needs to write or use a book to activate his powers. Doesn't really fight, and can't over exert himself.Bio: Brother of Sara Masters, he was brought up in a family of doctors. He went away from home to develop his skills and hasn't returned since. He keeps in contact with his family with the occasional letters though, dictated to his friends to prevent his powers from activating erratically.Name: Lester O'ReilyCodename: -Age: 28Gender: MaleFaction: None.Power(S): None. Weapons: None, save for his messenger bag.Appearance: He wears an orange t shirt all the time and has a rather noticeable circuitry tattoo stretching from his shoulder to his hand.Skills: Extremely good at free running and stealth. A good pickpocket and thief.Personality: Fun-loving, occasionally sarcastic.Weakness: No powers, momentum is his strength, has to do dangerous stuff to survive, rooftop user-definitely a health hazard that.Bio: A freelance messenger for those who dislike using official communication, Lester is a Runner. He does work for everyone, even the police occasionally.IC:Madness had quietly made his way to a seat in the plane and was thinking about something when he looked up to see a fist slamming into his face.White light exploded behind his eyes, and when it cleared, he saw Michael readying for another punch."You evil ba*****!" Michael yelled. "What the **** is wrong with you, smashing someone's head in?"Madness blocked the next blow and tried to clear his head.OOC: I assume that Michael had already dispatched his doppelganger.IC: (Apartment)"Hey, wake up."Tired."You got a new job, you know."What is it?"The guy's waiting for you."Lament woke up to the sounds of his friend bustling around in the kitchen. He sat up, groaning. She turned, holding a pan which was sizzling. A delicious fried food aroma emanated from it. "Oh, you're awake. Lucky that I was following you." She turned back to the stovetop, adding some onions to the pan. "You really need to become less heavy-I shouldn't be cooking this."Lament smiled. "Muscle's heavier than fat, you know.""Says you," she retorted, setting down a plate laden with food on the coffee table in front of him. "Eat."He moved the food along on the plate for a while, then inhaled the whole thing. He hadn't realize how hungry he was. "How long was I out?""Um...two days?""Oh. What's the job?"

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: AbrahamA slight movement allowed Abraham to avoid all but the edge of the repulso blast, and by bracing one arm against the ground, retain his position. Whatever you're going to do, you need to do it fast. Those other two Avengers are coming.One of his forearms was held just above Noel's neck, a deterrent, in case she decided it was a good idea to move. "I would rather resolve this without having to kill you, Ms. Liberty. But I suspect that if I let you go, you will attack again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Uryu "What the heck is this?"Time progressed slower then slow every movement he made seem to be just as slow too, with only his eyes and brain keeping up."Dang it, that ****"Uryu wasn't one to swear but the jock guy is someone he would gladly run a few voltages of lightning through right now."How do I get out of this darn thing?"OOC: no like serious how do I get out? I don't wanna be in the bubble of undodgableness forever here :P

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Iron Man - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Howard got up for the second time off the ground today. Alright, no more missiles around that guy... Howard began to approach Abraham and Noel. He didn't get too close, seeing as Noel was basically a hostage in this situation, he was keeping his eye on Rene too.

Edited by Snelly Bieber