Name: Sierra FleetingCodename: FaunaAge: 16Gender: FemaleFaction: NonePower(S): Can shift into any animal at will and maintain human intelligence while an animal.Appearance: Sierra has long, wavy white hair and big lavender eyes. She is very pretty but is sad and pale. She is very thin and overall small.Weapons: NoneSkills: EmpathyPersonality: Sierra is mostly quiet and calm but can have violent mood swings.Weakness: Sierra is slightly mentally unstable and sometimes goes into seizure-like fits.Bio: Sierra ran away from the foster home she lived at when her foster parents showed no concern over her little sisters disappearance.

IC: JamesJames glanced briefly at the wound, before looking back to the road in front of him. "It's nothing. I've been hurt worse in training. Then there was Pakistan."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Brando (Enforcer Tower, New York City)"Killing you honestly never crossed my mind. Well, not more than once. I had a slight impulse when you called me Marlon."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: James"Fine." James kept running, ignoring the steady drip of blood from his arm, though it was becoming increasingly hard to. He could hear Natalie in the background, and muttered something distinctly unpleasant under his breath.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: JamesFinally, the group reached the apartment building Noel lived in. Grimacing, James pushed open the door to the lobby with his unharmed hand. Slightly unsteadily, he made his way through the lobby. There was a long moment of pause, as the receptionist looked up."May I help yo-" She paused, and her eyes widened. "-ou?""I'm fine, d*****."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard Stark - Retreating from the Enforcer Tower -"Gee it was such a nice shirt too..." He muttered before transitioning from holding Abraham by the shirt to holding him by both arms, almost like a Nelson hold. "Better?" He asked wryly. Howard observed that everyone seemed to be accounted for. "Okay then, we head back to the Stark Tower?" He asked the group. "There are a few holding cells designed for super powered villains in the Avengers Room. That should hold him till SHIELD or whoever wants to pick him up." Plus that way we'll have plenty of time to question him. IC: Windrider - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -"Matt is asking for our help to bring down Weapon X, Pietro." I began, there was a bit of animosity in my voice, I didn't really care if Pietro caught that or not. I was a bit ticked that he'd allowed the attack on the innocents during the fight against the Avengers, there had been no reason for it. "They have most of the X-men, and some of the missing Brotherhood too, like Jake and Christine." I put much empathise on the Brotherhood part, knowing that convincing Pietro to help the X-men in any shape or form might be an issue. "I'm going to help them." I said that last bit to make it clear I was doing this whether he was going to or not. The Mysterious Priest teleported near Matt and the rest, his smile never leaving his face. He had decided to come 'observe' this little rescue attempt from Weapon X. With the fight over Shiloh made his way over to the assembled Brotherhood, X-men, and Ultimates. She wasn't sure exactly what was happening but it had to be something big. George was probably following her, getting weird looks from everyone who was unaware of Shiloh's powers. Whipvine collapsed upon the mass of vines that Dallas was encased in, she'd used up every bit of energy and strength she could spare to heal him, to the point that the leaves and flowers that made up her hair, as well as her body, seemed to be withering a bit. She felt like she was gonna pass out. "You better come out of this alive...or I'll follow you to ****." She said to Dallas, not caring if he could actually hear her or not. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Base -Krystal, remembering that Lilliana had wanted them all to meet in her room to talk about escaping, went off to gather as many mutants that were trustworthy. She decided the quickest way to do this was to tell Ashlynn first, figuring that since she was a telepath and all, that she could send mental messages to everyone. She knocked on the door to Ashlynn's room. Ashley meanwhile had gone back to her room with Sebastian. She pet the cat idly as she thought about everything that had happened. She found herself feeling a bit sad about the loss of Jake, even though hadn't known him. He'd saved all their lives.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Abraham"I'm aware. Doesn't change the fact that I felt like tossing in my opinion." Abraham shrugged slightly. "Any chance I could get a book in there?"IC: James"I am fine! Look, my hand's not about to fall off, I'm alive, and so are the rest!" James snapped, as the elevator arrived.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC Profile preapproved by Flex. I'll move it to my main post laterNew profile pre approved by flexName: Thomas Ryu MiyagiCodename: ASOS (A storm of swords), will sometimes refer to himself as FWB (Fourth Wall BreakerAge: 27Gender: MaleFaction: EnforcersPower(S): NoneAppearance: Extremely tall for a Japanese person, he stands at 7 feet 3 inches in comparison to the average 5 feet 7 inches. He has black hair and an average face. He usually wears a suit that looks like a black and white version of DeadpoolWeapons: Twin katana, twin wakazashi, twin tanto, twin Uzis, twin Desert Eagles, twin ray pistolsSkills: He is very adept at many styles of martial arts, particularly Ninjutsu. He has trained himself to be twice as strong, 1.5 times as fast, and 3 times more agile than the average human.Personality: He is slightly insane. This mental condition doesn't hinder him much other than the fact that he believes he's living in work of fiction, usually a written story.Weakness: Because he believes he isn't living in real life, he may sometimes take stupid risks on the notion that the writer will bail him out. He is also extremely annoying, making potential comrades shy away from him due to his chattiness.Bio: He was a martial artist growing up in New Jersey. Having been trained in many martial arts and weapon arts, he thought he would have no problem defending his family. He was wrong. A sadistic mutant broke into his house one night and killed his parents, parents in law, wife, and children. Thomas tried to stop the mutant but this mutant, a pyrokinetic, severely injured him. After recovering from his injuries, he swore vengeance on mutantkind. Unable to cope with the shock of losing so many loved ones, he eventually descended into schizophrenzia, tricking himself to believe that he was living in a story in order to cope.IC ASOS

IC: Wild Card/Chris Marie:Chris wandered about the Weapon-X facility, not exactly sure where to go.IC: Rapture:Rapture was bored. The mission wasn't very eventful in her opinion. She'd heard some crazy things about HYDRA before, and was disappointed none of those things were apparently true. So she headed back to the Colonel's office.

IC: Abraham"What else am I going to do? Going back to the Brotherhood at the moment would be next to suicidal, and angering my captors would be much the same. Especially given my mutant status." Abraham shrugged, and glanced at his clothes. "Any chance I can get a change of clothes? My suit... Suffice to say it was decimated when I got the building dropped on me."

fK5oqYf.jpg