IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -If there was one thing Howard didn't like, it was how worried his Mom could get. Though ever since his father had died she'd always been...a bit overprotective. And now that he'd claimed the mantle of Iron Man and was going toe-to-toe with super-powered beings...well. "Massacre at the Hellfire Banquet? No I wasn't aware I...Yes I'll be careful Mom, I said that like five times already! Alright look...I gotta go..." He paused a moment before saying rather quietly. "...love you too Mom..." Howard put the phone away and turned back to Abraham. "Sorry about that...now, where were we?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"Yes, she worries too much..." Howard glanced at his phone, it was rather convenient how he'd made it himself, he could control practically everything inside the tower. He noticed two certain agents were in the conference room. "Are you gonna just sit down there all night Brando, or would you like to come up here?" Brando and Natalie suddenly heard from the speakers in the conference room.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)"You know, I would!" Brando called back. "Unfortunately for both of us, Stark, you are the laziest individual SHIELD has ever had the bright idea to try and sway, and I don't have an ID badge yet to get into anywhere secure!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"Oh that...well actually JARVIS finished making said ID cards a while ago, of course they're all up here with me...just start heading up here, I'll let you in." Howard looked back at Abraham. "We're not that similar...I'm a red head."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Abraham"Agent Rook, if what she said is to be believed." Abraham replied, his voice clearly audible over the speaker. He glanced at Howard's desk. "You didn't make her a card. You probably shouldn't. She doesn't have clearance. She's just a tagalong."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Abraham"We know you're a SHIELD agent, since I do believe you just flashed your badge, Ms. Rook. That doesn't mean you have Avenger clearance. Especially since this is the highest level of SHIELD security, if I recall correctly.""In other words, no. It isn't."

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:: NatalieI blushed. "Oops. I thought Stark was in a command center." I regained my calm. "I really don't know why we're listening to the prisoner, but whatever. I was just confirming I am who I say I am. If I'm denied clearance due to Natalie Hart, that's okay. Just making sure you didn't think I was an imposter."OOC:: Ninjaed.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Abraham"May I please continue? I'm not harming anything. I'm just pointing out the protocol that's been in place for a long time. Common knowledge, or at least, it should be."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Here it is, once again:Name: Sierra FleetingCodename: FaunaAge: 16Gender: FemaleFaction: NonePower(S): Can shift into any animal at will and maintain human intelligence while an animal. Her animal form is identifiable by always being white with purple eyes.Appearance: Sierra has long, wavy white hair and big lavender eyes. She is very pretty but is sad and pale. She is very thin and overall small. Link:http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/17/55/55/79/catpro10.jpgWeapons: NoneSkills: Sierra cannot fight hand to hand very well ( She is very agile and good at climbing and jumping, but is not very strong.) but is surprisingly stealthy. She can use her powers surprisingly well and they do not drain her of any energy.Personality: Sierra is standoffish and moody, but will form close bonds with people she considers friends. Once a person knows her a while, they will find her very understanding and intelligent.Weakness: Sierra's obsession with finding her sister often stands in the way of her making wise decisions.Bio: Sierra grew up with a foster family who gave her what she wanted and needed, but ignored the needs of her younger sister, Sasha. After Sasha's disappearance, Sierra became paranoid that her foster parents had kicked Sasha out into the woods surrounding their house. Sierra then ran away, hoping to find her sister.

IC: AbrahamDeciding to test his adaptation, Abraham waited for Howard to turn his back, before pushing against the field with his hand. It resisted for a moment, before giving, and allowing his hand to pass through. There was a slight tingling at the point where the field would normally cut through his wrist, but otherwise, no problems.Satisfied, he withdrew his hand.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Hey Flex and Tyler, did I miss any Jace or Katherine posts?IC: Mayday"You have reached the life model decoy of Howard Stark. Please leave a message."I swore under my breath."Hello, Mr. Stark, this is Agent Jason Davidson of SHIELD's Superhuman Criminal Investigation Service. It is my understanding that you were present at the Hellfire Mansion from approximately 1900 to 2200 hours last night, during which a...rather unfortunate event occurred. If I could have a word with you sometime soon, that would be great.""Thank you for your message," the recording of Stark droned, "please remember that my office hours are between--"I hung up. Hopefully Stark would be able to get back to me soon.

67tlbk.png

IC: Nero had stayed in the jeep, having shifted back into human form once inside, and so couldn't actually walk out to be a part of the situation. But he was following the situation completely. His hearing was beyond anything it had ever been before, and it was already absolutely insane. It was taking a while to get used to.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -As Howard waited for Brando he couldn't help but notice he had a new voice-mail. It was from someone from SHIELD. As he listened to it he sighed. Instead of calling back, he send a text. I was there, but I'm afraid I missed this unfortunate event, as you probably know I was at the Enforcer Tower.

IC: KnightKnight started to get worried as the particles seeped through his shield, he carefully made an illusion of himself being shrunk and he let his shield disappear. He ran away from the Pym Particles while bending the light to make himself invisible, he ran to where his Solar Cycle was hidden and extended his invisiblity to it, he started it and drove towards Stark tower where he saw the Avengers heading to, since the motorcycle was solar powered it made very little noise while it travelled.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: JamesJames was quiet for a long moment. Somewhat shakily, he stood, and carefully gave Noel a hug. "Don't worry. You're more than entitled.""We were severely outnumbered, against a force that had already taken out the force the government created specifically to fight them. And let's face it, none of us have much practice at this whole "hero" thing."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I'm going to let you know in advance Takanuvainika, that it's very unlikely that anything of worth is going to happen for your character, Knight, at Stark Tower. It's currently not an open location for interaction for people not tied to the storyline.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: JamesJames patted her on the back, and let out a slight sigh. "Well, I can't speak for the others, but I appreciate the sentiment.""Besides, look at how well you did. Defeated a relatively major member of the Brotherhood, and even helped capture him. Stark's probably gotten all sorts of information out of him by now."

fK5oqYf.jpg