IC: Dallas (Enforcer Tower, New York City)"Yeah...I know."Dallas popped his shoulder with a loud crack and stood, watching Matt and Pietro organize a truce with curious eyes as he leaned against the hood of Alex's car, laying back. -Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Rage (Remains of Enforcer tower)I was lying on the ground near my smashed motorcycle. My arm still broken, drifting in and out of reality.OOC: MEDIC!!!IC ASOS (Tourist center, headed to Enforcer Tower)"Man, I should have joined Star Wars: Odysseys instead; that's where all the interaction is." Grumbling to myself, I decided to head back to the Enforcer tower, see if I had forogtten anything. The broken remains coming into view, I walked on. Hopefully my stuff hadn't been trashed.OOC Open for interactionIC Gravity (With Thanatos)Thanatos had frozen in place. "Hello?" I asked.

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Ok that's basically what I wanted to know.IC: KnightKnight stopped the Solar Cycle a few buildings away from the ruined area, then using the wings he still had on, he quickly flew to the top of the building and let his wings disappear and his invisiblity fade. From here the brotherhood just looked like ants (with the exception of Magnitude) but he used his powers to zoom in on them as if he was standing right next to them. Knight wasn't able to hear Quicksilver but he was fairly good at reading lips and Quicksilver was speaking clearly. 'So, the Brotherhood has desided to help rescue the X-men.' He thought, not for the first time Knight was torn, on one hand the X-men did a lot of good and needed help, and he didn't have the resourses to help them on his own, but on the other hand the Brotherhood and these X-men weren't moral and would probably just kill everyone in this 'Weapon-X' rather then just rescuing the prisoners, he would much rather join the Avengers but he had no way of getting to them and so far it looked like only desendents of the original Avengers could get in. ' What should I do?' he thought.Knight was broght back to reality when he saw the one with fire powers lying on the ground with his arm broken next to a smashed motorcycle, Knight quickly reformed his wings and jumped from the building and glided down to Rage, looking like a armoured angel.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: The escapee’s are either at a hotel: Elijah, Brooklyn and Shadow, or the rest of them are all at the scene of the massive battle between the Brotherhood and the Enforcer’s that just took place where the Brotherhood blew up the Enforcer tower, then the new Avenger team showed up and tangled with the Brotherhood before they had to retreat due to the escapee and Ultimate X-Men showing up and helping the Brotherhood to form a truce. I haven’t had Amy appear to the escapee’s yet, she’s been invisible with Bubba the whole time. As for Abbas he now has a bomb in his head and he’s a Weapon, he also needs a Weapon number, three digit number.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)Ares wasn’t able to respond due to the face he was unconscious. He swam in inky blackness… as if he was lost in the void.But somewhere in the distance he saw a blue light, and with it a faint voice. The voice of Noel, it sent shivers through his soul, he could feel her with him… trying to help him…“Noel!” he yelled in his own mind as he tried to run for the light.IC: Feral, Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“Good.” He said before he reached down and kissed her. His blue eyes then focused on Daken standing in the doorway.“Hey brother.” He said letting go of Liliana and sitting on the bed.Daken closed the door and then strode inside. “I figure both of you would want to catch up." he said as walked into the room and regarded them with blue eyes eerily similar to John’s.IC: NPC Weapon-X Agent (NYC)“What was that?” he said turning so the light played off his dark sunglasses.IC: NPC Job Giver (NYC)“Don’t worry about it.” He said. “Have you delivered the package?” he asked.IC: White Queen (Hotel)Katherine was standing there zipping up her suit one instant, and after Jace spoke she was in front of him in the next second. She pulled him close to her and kissed him. “I know…” she said before she stood up.“Let’s go, we shouldn’t keep Shaw waiting.” She said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Alaric (Empire State Building, New York City)Alaric, meanwhile, was perched on the viewing box of the ESB, overlooking New York City and feeling particularly introspective. The sight of the battle, the Ultimates and X-Men fighting with the Brotherhood to end the short peace they had made with the Brotherhood, had crushed something inside his soul that he felt quite sure might never recover. Out of habit, he checked his cell phone, examined the time, date, top headlines--Alaric's eyes froze on the date as he reread it again and again, sure it was a glitch on the phone. Nope; definitely 11/11/12. Slowly, he smiled, closing his eyes and reaching out with his mind, heart beating rapidly as he stretched north with his telepathy...Suddenly, hundreds of miles away, Ashlynn Summers opened her eyes post-blink and found that she was not in the Weapon-X Compound, not in Canada, not even in Kansas. She was standing on the roof of the X-Manor, watching the sun rise, basking in its glow. Students ran around on the grounds, playing football and baseball and other sports of the type. Elijah played away on a banjo while watching Shadow try and convince Brooklyn that curving a bullet like in that one Angelina Jolie movie wasn't possible. Dallas, Alex, Matt, and John could be seen perched on one of the dugouts, playing cards and taking shots out of what may or may not have been a stolen bottle of bourbon from Abbas' private collection. Ashlynn watched everything, alone and serene, until a lone pair of arms curled around her abdomen, and a soft pair of lips met her cheek."Hey, Ash. Like the scenery?"-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flight (Alaric’s Illusion)She nodded blinking back tears. “Ric this is beautiful… it actually feels like I’m back home…” she said as she watched Ashley plant some flowers by a large tree.“Will it ever be like this again Ric?” she asked him turning her large green orbs towards him.

IC: Alaric (Alaric's Mind, New York City)"Of course it will be," he sighed, holding her gingerly in a hug and brushing her cheek as he watched the X-Men and X-Manor students go about their daily lives. "That's not why we're here, though."Ashlynn opened her mouth to ask another question, but Ric held one finger gently to her mouth, shushing her, and just held her for a while longer. The artificial sun beat down on them with a heat that, while not exactly genuine, still illuminated the scene and gave both mutants warmth, and Alaric closed his eyes, holding back his own tears as he held Ashlynn's waist in his arms."Happy birthday, Ash."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flight (Alaric’s Illusion)Ashlynn shivered as Ric placed the finger to her lips.What… no it can’t be… she thought her eyes widening. “Is it really my birthday?” she said as Ric held her waist. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder.“You remembered…” she said softly placing her head on his shoulder.

IC Geoffrey"Oh, just something I remember from when I was in medical school before transfering to research biology. Something about a guy named Hippocrates. Those classes bored me; I was never cut out for being a family doctor; I'm more of a lab guy."IC KnowerI stood in from of the Veteran's day monument in the city. Back in Canada, we had Rememberance Day, a similar holiday, a holiday to honor those who had died in service and those who continued to serve. I knelt down and felt the names on the monument. All of them veterans. Of the USA army. But who would remember us? After all, we were just mutants, outcasts of society, not even human. This day was about celebrating freedom and dedication to human rights; have these rights been forgotten? Or is it simply histoey repeating itself? Standing back up, I looked at the statue silently. "Lest we forget," I whispered.

Edited by Constructman

IC: (Prototype)Lexie had fallen to the ground once her spikes retracted, and the one that had been uprooted missed,as she hit the ground before it hit. She was out cold.(Scott)Scott had hopped out of the jeep when they reached the battle. Following the others, he saw Lexie fall down, after dodging a few spikes himself. He picked her up, and carried her over to the others.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Alaric (Alaric's Mind, New York City)"Of course I remembered," Ric replied gently. "It's my job. Besides, least I could do after you crashed mine. What, did you think I wouldn't remember that...?""Hey, Ashlynn! How long until we get to Noble's college?"Ashlynn sighed and turned to Tara in the passenger's seat, still looking just as impatient as she did when they started the drive from Westchester all the way to Southern California; she had promised to take her little sister out to see Alaric in time for his 21st birthday as a treat for spring break, and Taralynn had been anxious to see him since the second she got in the car. They had talked all week, discussed the Institute, discussed Alaric, discussed how they were doing in school, until finally they had reached the California border and Tara had gotten tired of discussing things."In a couple minutes, Tara," Ashlynn replied calmly. "USC is a couple blocks away."Tara squealed, and Ashlynn couldn't help but smile giddily herself as they reached campus. Instantly, it was clear which dorm housed Alaric: firecrackers, balloons, and giant, Animal Farm style painted banners that read "Happy Birthday, Carlisle!" hung across the roof and walls in all directions, as if trying to signal to any space aliens that there was a BYOB party going down in Ric's name. Ashlynn and Tara stepped out of the car, their giddiness slightly tempered by the realization that this party was so massive someone may have actually gone through the trouble of importing a live elephant onto the campus and strapping kegs onto its sides. The trip to the dorm was quick enough; there weren't a lot of people outside, and none of them recognized Ashlynn apart from stories told by Ric, so getting in wasn't too much of a hassle. Tara moved to barge in, but Ashlynn, ever the polite best friend, knocked three times on the door. There was no answer, only a rapid fire chant of a word that the Phoenix's daughter couldn't quite recognize. She knocked again, and the chant intensified, so the two girls finally relented and opened the door to find what could only have been hundreds of college students clinging to the perimeter of the room chanting what Ashlynn now realized wasn't a word at all: it was a name."Ric! Ric! Ric! Ric! Ric! Ric! Ric! Ric--"In the center of the room was Alaric, performing a handstand on what may have been one of the top ten largest kegs since World War II, black hair brushing the keg itself as gravity pulled it towards the earth. He didn't hear the door open at first, but when he looked up and pushed himself into a standing position again, he tilted his head and then grinned at the sight of Ashlynn and Tara. Tara instantly grinned wider at the look and ran forward to hug the future history teacher, and, catching her in his arms, Ric moved to the door and grinned at Ashlynn, leaning in the doorway. She was obviously trying to look like she wasn't amused, and Lord, she was failing miserably."How's college, Ric?" Ashlynn inquired, trying to add emphasis onto the word. Alaric's response to the tone was a wider grin."It's pretty great, Ash, not gonna lie. I was thinking about staying, maybe getting my master's degree...""Well, I remember."-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flight (Alaric's Illusion)“I remember too.” She said as she looked back on the memory fondly.Ashlynn was next as they lifted her over the keg her wings spread behind her back as she drank. It’d been the first time she’d ever drank alcohol; since at the time she was still underage.She felt the cold beer glow into her mouth and down her throat as she drank more and more in…A few hours later and Ashlynn lay on a college bed after puking her brains out. Ric sat next to her pushing some of her hair out of her face.“It’ll be okay…” he told her.Ashlynn smiled at him snapping out of it. “Now that I’m actually 21 I’m locked in here instead of being able to party.” She said frowning.

IC: Alaric (Alaric's Mind, New York City)"Well, that's the other reason I'm here: you won't be in here for long. Matt talked to Pietro, and the Brotherhood's gonna help bust you outta there and dismantle Weapon-X. You're gonna be free, Ashlynn. In a day, two tops. So I figured I might as well give you your present now."Present? How'd you get it here?" Ashlynn asked, looking around; Alaric didn't have anything in his hands..."Well, I know that you've been trying to control your wings for a while now, so I figured I could spend the afternoon helping you learn to retract them. If you wanted."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard had bit his lip as Noel came up and hugged him, trying to hide the pain it caused. "Yeah...I'm fine." Then of course Noel was wondering why Abraham was in this cell instead of with SHIELD. He was about to explain when Ares collapsed. "There is a plenty of medical supplies in the room just over there. Help me move him over there to the medical bed." Howard said. Howard also happened to known everyone's blood type currently in the room, as he'd gone over all their files before. "My blood should work...." IC: Whipvine - Enforcer Tower -Ashley sat on the ground, currently wishing their was some decent soil around to root into. "Don't mention it..." She said to Dallas, sounding short of breath. IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -So the Brotherhood was going to help, good. I looked away from Pietro and turned to Matt. "Well now that we've settled that...I suppose the next course of action is to find where Weapon X is hiding. You know where it is right?" IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"I came to see how you were holding up." She lied, but Ashlynn knew this as Krystal thought to Ashlynn her true purpose, too afraid to speak of it out loud. Lilliana wants every mutant that we can trust to meet in her room...to talk about how to escape...could you send that message to everyone you can that we can trust?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Btw Abbas is free to walk around the Weapon-X base since he has a bomb in his head.IC: Summer-flight (Alaric’s Illusion, Weapon-X base)“Really?!” she said her eyes lighting up. “The Brotherhood and the X-Men working together?” she said in a hushed voice.“I have to tell the others!” she said as hope rushed into her for the first time in ages.“God Ric… would you?” she said tears in her eyes. “You think you can help me retract these?” she asked touching her wings. She could look normal for the first time in her life.“Ric this would mean everything to me.” She told him.Ashlynn suddenly heard Krystal’s voice from far away since she was now inside her head linked with Alaric.Yes… I will send the message soon Krystal. She sent her telepathically.IC: Triblade, Quicksilver (NYC Battle)Matt shook his head at Nathan. “No I don’t…” he said. “Only those who have been there before know its location.” Pietro said.IC: Ultimate Feral, Quicksilver (NYC Battle)“I know where it is.” He grunted.“A metal arm… how strange when did this happen to you John?” Quicksilver asked.“I’m not the John that you know of… I’m one of the Ultimates… X-Men from another reality.” He said. “We don’t have time to discuss this now, we need to go to the facility.” He said.

IC: Jace (Hotel, New York City)"Alright, fine. We won't keep Shaw waiting."Jace followed Katherine out the door, moving past Earl and muttering "Thanks a lot" as he walked.IC: Dallas (Enforcer Tower, New York City)"Well, I guess since we've made our daily deal with the devil, all the actual X-Men stuff is done for the day. What do you wanna do?"IC: Alaric (Alaric's Mind, New York City)"Yeah, of course I can. Here. Watch."Alaric closed his eyes and let his wings unfurl from his shoulder blades, looking at Ashlynn and grinning."Now, the key is concentration and determination. Close your eyes. Picture something you want more than anything in the world, and then, while you do, push outwards with your head. Try and picture your wings sliding into your shoulders, like a tape dispenser. Keep your mind on both of those things; it's a really delicate balance, but I have faith in you."-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -I looked at Feral. "You've been there? Tell me...ever met anyone named Lilliana? Or Dr. Novocain?" I asked with hope in my eyes. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal nodded, and then left Ashlynn, who seemed to be incredibly distracted by something. No matter, she was going to send the message around to everyone who needed to hear it. Krystal herself made her way toward Lilliana's room. IC: Whipvine - Enforcer Tower -"You better be okay..." Ashley said as she struggled to stand. "You have no idea...how painful it was to heal all those wounds."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Ultimate Feral (NYC Battle)“Dr. Novocain… yes he is the sick **** who did this to me.” He said, popping out his claws. “He existed in my reality as well.” He said. “Liliana… it sounds familiar…” he said. “Oh yes… codename Icitine, she was there as well.” He said. “She was very kind to me until I was able to escape.” He said looking at Nathan.IC: Summer-flight (Alaric’s Illusion)Ash nodded and closed her eyes as she tried to focus. She thought of Ric… and she thought of marriage. She pushed outward with her mind her head going forward and arching her back as she imagined pulling in her wings… they began to shift, growing smaller heading for her shoulder-blades but suddenly they stopped and snapped back to full size.She sighed and opened her eyes.IC: Quicksilver (NYC Battle)“All Brotherhood members we return to our base now!” he said. “You should come with us X-Men, there is space at our warehouse, and there we can make plans.” He said.“The army will be here soon, we must go.” He said. His hand shot forward as he caught three army helicopters that were approaching and levitated them towards them before setting them on the ground. He then gently pulled the army pilots from inside the copters using their metal helmets before tossing them into the streets. It was easy enough to disarm the few troops inside. “Get out.” He told them the guns floating in front of him and pointing at the troops.They nodded and dismounted the copters before running off.“We have our transportation now.” He said.IC: Triblade, Destruction (NYC Battle)Matt shrugged and walked towards one of the copters.Caden climbed into one with Quicksilver.IC: Songbird (NYC Battle)“Should we go?” she asked the Ultimates.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Alaric (Alaric's Mind, New York City)"Hey, don't worry about it. It's alright," Ric replied gently, brushing her cheek. "I didn't expect you to get it your first time, anyway, and you almost had it, so color me impressed."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -My eyes widened at this revelation, it was hard to tell from my expression if I was happy, angry, or sad. I wasn't sure myself. All I knew was that Lilliana had to be there...assuming that John's universe was similar enough to mine. And as for Novocain...well, I had my katana ready. I swore I'd make him pay.As Pietro commandeered the choppers I entered the pilot seat of one. Wasn't sure if Pietro was just gonna use his powers to control all three or not but I liked being in the pilot seat anyway. IC: Whipvine - Enforcer Tower -"Oh yeah, the Blackbird...might be pretty useful to have around..." Ashley said slowly as she stumbled over to the other Ultimates. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -As Krystal walked through the halls she suddenly grimaced and clutched her head, a low growl emerging from her throat. What's...happening... She though as her feral side began to emerge from her subconscious rather forcefully. She slumped down against the wall for a moment as she struggled to keep control. She felt the desire to be free, it was stronger then ever, and her feral side wanted it now. Though she knew if she gave in, it would only end in her death, and possibly many others as well. **** it! Why is this happening to me now!

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard raised his index finger and was about to make an argument, but the look on her face changed his mind. Plus, he was probably the most qualified person there to run the equipment. "Alright..."

OOC: oh my god wait you were serious about that._.IC: Dallas (Enforcer Tower, New York City)"What, do you have like the flu or something? You've been feeling off for a while now."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: You missed the part where he asked him what he muttered under his breath to GeoffreyI’d assume she can since he must still have a mind of some sort.IC: Songbird (NYC Battle)She nodded, “Right.” She said. “You and a few other’s go get the Blackbird, I will go with the Brotherhood so I can tell you the location.” She said to X-Bones before climbing onto a helicopter.IC: Summer-flight (Alaric’s Illusion)“Thank you.” She told Ric. “I’ll keep trying….” She said. She then focused again and repeated the same process over and over, getting closer each time.IC: Ultimate Feral (NYC Battle)“I’ll protect Ashlynn.” John said to X-Bones before climbing onto the chopper with her.IC: Destruction (NYC Battle)Caden climbed into the cockpit of the chopper he was in.IC: Stranger (His mind, Stark Tower)Ares suddenly froze. He shied away from the light… it was a trick it had to be. He suddenly remembered that the light meant death… that he’d move on.No… no… NO! Ares roared his grey eyes floating blue as he levitated into the air before shooting back into the darkness.He wouldn’t give up… he wouldn’t relent. He would live, he would protect Noel.IC: Triblade (Helicopter, NYC Battle)“Dallas aren’t you coming with man? We have to save the others!” he said.

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -As Noel was changing Howard had already removed the bullet from the unconscious Ares, who was currently lying on the medical bed. As Noel came out, Howard cleared his throat. "Alright, just sit down right here." He said gesturing to the chair. He had a syringe ready to take some blood from Noel. "Let me know when and we'll start."

IC: Alaric (Alaric's Mind, New York City)After about a quarter of an hour of watching, Alaric could finally feel Ashlynn starting to get close to completing the retraction. He grinned and sat down on the edge of the roof, watching her close her eyes and get ready for the process again."One last time. You got this, Ash."IC: Dallas (Enforcer Tower, New York City)"****, I forgot...the others. Right. Stop: hammer time. Gotta save the others."Dallas began to move to the helicopter and turned, gesturing to Bri."C'mon! I bet they have like an apocalypse-level stash of Pepto Bismol at the Brotherhood warehouse. Right, Matt?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC Ahem

IC Geoffrey"Oh, just something I remember from when I was in medical school before transfering to research biology. Something about a guy named Hippocrates. Those classes bored me; I was never cut out for being a family doctor; I'm more of a lab guy."IC KnowerI stood in from of the Veteran's day monument in the city. Back in Canada, we had Rememberance Day, a similar holiday, a holiday to honor those who had died in service and those who continued to serve. I knelt down and felt the names on the monument. All of them veterans. Of the USA army. But who would remember us? After all, we were just mutants, outcasts of society, not even human. This day was about celebrating freedom and dedication to human rights; have these rights been forgotten? Or is it simply histoey repeating itself? Standing back up, I looked at the statue silently. "Lest we forget," I whispered.

IC: "Umm...." Stammered Brianne, "I'll tell you later..."She nodded, forcing a smile."Right! Okay let's go," she said, getting into the helicopter.OOC: So yeah. What are Amy and Abbas doing? :PI understand Abbas is with Weapon X and Amy isn't but I need more to go on. :P

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.