IC: Thanatos After alot of walking, Thanatos along with his "friend", came upon an old looking building which had been long abandoned. The helmet wearing man walked in the door way gesturing for Gravity to follow, only for it to be slam shut as they stepped in. Five armed men appeared along with a sixth man dressed sharply in a grey suit."Ah Thanatos have you brought me as you promised?"Fong dropped Ironskins body and tossed a small tape recorder and a notepad over to the man. "Excellent work," remarked the Man, "but who's your friend?" He questioned at Gravity.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: My bad missed it, maybe you ninjaed me.Well the Weapons just got back from a mission so I’d say he’d be heading to his room after the mission, or training in the training area, Ashlynn is sending out a telepathic message to everyone she trusts later to meet her somewhere so when that happens he’d go there. As for Amy I’d say she’s bundled up with Bubba so she’s invisible and they were just watching the battle? She sneaks onto one of the helicopters?Don’t forget Isaac he’d be with the Brotherhood he would of fought in the battle.IC: NPC Weapon-X Agent“That’s now what I heard.” He said pointing a silenced pistol at the other man’s head. “You will do as Weapon-X tells you or we will kill you.” He said.IC: Summer-flight (Alaric’s Illusion, Weapon-X Facility)“Okay…” she said breathing heavily from all of the exertion it was causing her. She closed her eyes and focused on the same thing she had been… she then began to imagine pulling her wings into her body. At that same time her wings began to shrink as they were pulled into her shoulder-blades, suddenly they were gone, leaving behind nothing but large holes in the back of her Weapon-X suit and smooth flesh.She opened her emerald eyes, “I did it!” she said launching herself onto Alaric as she hugged him.IC: Triblade (Helicopter, NYC)“That would be Dallas.” Matt grinned. “He’s one of my friends’ best friend.” He said.

IC: Alaric (Alaric's Mind, New York City)"I knew you would!" Ric replied ecstatically, catching Ashlynn in a hug and lifting her into the air. "How does it feel?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Feral, Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“So I take it you two are a thing?” Daken asked.Feral nodded, “Yeah you could say that.” He said.“I used to protect Liliana when she was little during my time here.” Daken said flatly.“Thank you brother, I’m glad you did.” John smiled.IC: Summer-flight (Alaric’s Illusion)“It feels wonderful… for the first time I don’t feel like a freak!” she said. She giggled as he lifted her into the air her scarlet hair falling down towards him.

IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -"Dallas huh? I'm Nathan. Or as some call me, Windrider." I offered my hand. Now I didn't always trust my first impressions, but Dallas seemed like a rather easy going individual. IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard began, inserting the syringe carefully, when he'd gotten enough blood he removed it and wrapped a bandage around Noel's arm. "Just sit tight and drink something, I got it from here." Stark said as he went over to Ares with the blood to begin the transfusion. He had to act fast, or they would lose him.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dallas (Enforcer Tower, New York City)"Well, to me, you're Nathan," the Californian replied, shaking Windrider's hand with a grin. "Dallas Green. Pleasure, amigo."IC: Alaric (Alaric's Mind, New York City)"You are definitely not a freak. Well, I mean...not that kind of freak, anyway."Ric held Ashlynn up in the air for about a minute before letting her down, closing his eyes and concentrating on the events that were taking place down by the tower. Slowly, they flickered open again, and his face was determined."I have to go. They're leaving."-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Gravity"Peter Tyrell," I replied. "This 'Iron Skin' attacked me and I defended myself. I ended up taking him down."IC GeoffreyI didn't think about what I did next. There wasn't time to think. I acted out of pure reflex. How stupid of me.When my cognitive functions registered what had happened, the pistol was on the car floor and the agent's arm was being twisted into a most uncomfortable position. I pulled my desert eagle off of my hip. Then I realized what I was doing. Slowly I released the agent's arm, but I didn't let go of my pistol. "Sorry. But I didn't appreciate the gun," I said slowly. "You have a problem with Hippocrates or something? Code of ethics not your thing?"Curse those Asgardian nerves.

OOC: Depends on which helicopter there is three, Caden and Quicksilver are in one, then Dallas, Nathan, Matt, Songbird and Ultimate Feral are in another so far.As for Abbas he’s had a bomb planted in his head and he’d have a tattoo of his Weapon-X number somewhere on his body.IC: Summer-flight (Alaric’s Illusion)She stuck her tongue out at Dallas when he said she was another kind of freak. She nodded, “Be careful okay?” she said.“I love you Alaric Charlise.” She said.IC: Daken, Feral (Weapon-X Facility)Daken nodded and took a seat in a chair. “So what would you like to know?” he asked.“Tell me about our father.” John said.“Our father was a great man… But I only realized that shortly before his death. You see my mother was slain by the Winter Soldier, I wasn’t raised by our father, but instead a Japanese couple.” He said. “Eventually I came into contact with Romulus… he made me think that our father killed my mother… he made me hate him.” Daken said.“I battled him for years, always trying to undermine him in anyway I could.” He said. “Wolverine was one of the greatest X-Men and he was an Avenger.” He said. “He even ran the institute for a time after Xavier’s death.” Daken said.“He was compassionate; and strong and he wasn’t afraid to do what other heroes were, when he had too he killed his enemies.” Daken said.“You are far more like him then I ever will be John.” Daken said.IC: Weapon-X Agent (NYC)“No ethics are not our thing.” He said. “Is it ethical to turn mutants into weapons?” he said as he picked up the pistol. “If you go by what’s ethical then you have no use for us.” He said. “Weapon-X doesn’t operate under an ethical code, you need to understand that.” He said.

IC: Alaric (Alaric's Mind, New York City)"Love you, too, Ashlynn Summers," Ric replied with a wink, giving her a final, quick kiss. "Be good for me. The cavalry's inbound. Oh, and, uh...happy birthday again."The vision faded away and disappeared, leaving Alaric standing once again on the balcony of the Empire State Building. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see two helicopters by the remnants of the Enforcer Tower, and mutants boarding constantly - was that Dallas and Bri? When had they gotten back onto the East Coast? - and decided that it would be best to stick with them. Matt being the only senior X-Men official in this coalition wouldn't do at all, and Tara...Tara needed someone to be there for her.About thirty seconds later, Alaric touched down lightly beside Matt, nodding his head in greeting quietly and smiling.IC: Dallas (Enforcer Tower, New York City)"You did. I hosted SNL this weekend."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Compound)“I will, and I’ll be waiting.” She winked at him, suddenly the vision faded and she was back in her room once more. She began to concentrate and do what she’d practiced within the illusion; soon her wings were pulled inside her body. Ashlynn jumped off her bed into the air, “Yes!” she cheered. IC: Triblade (Helicopter, NYC)“Glad to see you decided to come along Ric.”“Oh yeah I saw the broadcast, it was funny as ****.” He said patting Dallas on the back.“Good to see you’re still around Bri,” He smiled at her. Suddenly the three copters took to the air and began to fly away from New York; Quicksilver was using his powers on them so they’d fly silently through the air.OOC: If your character’s are with the Brotherhood or escaped X-Men just say they were on the choppers.

IC: Thanatos"I would ask how you did it." The the man himself was a mutant capable of reading emotions, that was how he became as succseful a buisness man he was. And with what seemed like a surefire way to get rich he wouldnt be letting this guy out anytime soon.Thanatos on the other hand remained silent...

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Thanatos"I would ask how you did it." The the man himself was a mutant capable of reading emotions, that was how he became as succseful a buisness man he was. And with what seemed like a surefire way to get rich he wouldnt be letting this guy out anytime soon.Thanatos on the other hand remained silent...
IC Gravity"I don't know. One day, I wake up in the middle of a corn field and I'm 87 years back in time in some warped version of history where all the world's heroes were killed by the Pheonix force." Why am I telling him all this?

IC: ThanatosThe mans curiousty peaked to levels he had never known, "87 years... you do know boy that if not for my powers you would be considered mad. However I can read emotions and I can see your truthfullness, and that is why I have a job offer for you." The man said with a smile on his face.Thanatos placed his hands in his pockets as he watched his employer talk to Gravity.

IC: IcitineLilliana just sat there awkwardly for a moment and then got up. "Well...I'll leave you boys to it." She said as excited her room.IC: Liberty"Come on Ares!" She begged as she sat in the chair, her eyes locked onto Ares.IC: LiamLiam walked down the hall, his bright eyes scanning the corridor. Those cool dudes, the weapons, were back and that included his "parents".

IC: Brianne sat back, sighing, and rubbed her belly. She glanced down. Was it her imagination, or was it beginning to swell?I'm going to have to tell him tonight.IC: Abbas had never felt more confined in his life.He was supposed to be uncontainable, after all. But being held in a room of vibranium, a metal he didn't understand, had shattered that idea. Worse, even if he was to escape, some sort of device was installed at the back of his head.He looked at the tattoo on his wrist. 7435. A number. That's what they called him now. No name, no past. Only his memories.And he suspected they'd soon take those, too.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Thanatos"One that would be informative, for both me and you" The man said and smiled extending out a hand "It would pay well, Peter Tyrell. And you can trust the word of Peter Sanders"OOC: New character :PName: Peter SandersCodename: TruthAge: 52Gender: MaleFaction: Hellfire ClubPower(S): Emotion reading,Metal Mimicry: Capable of turning his skin to the last metal he touched. While not amplifying his strength it increases his durability and acts as protection from attacks. He is capable of keeping his metal forms for two hours however, should he use any radioactive metals he will still suffer effects from it.Appearance: Peter has a strong square chin, he has white, swept back hair and a full mustache. He also has shallow cheeks and wears thin-framed glasses. He wears a shirt and tie, as well as white trousers and shoesWeapons: NoneSkills: Excellent buisness man, master of interogation, an excellent marksmen and a smooth talker. Also very good at holding his alcohol. And a decent Boxer.Personality: Peter is a true gentleman but above all buissness man. He shows great respect for anyone he thinks he can make a profit of off and is extremely calm, and charismatic. However he is truly a snake diguised as a lamb, as he is really sneaky, treacherous and guile. He thinks of everyone as tools too gain a profit and will stop at nothing to attain his goals. But he likes keeping his hands clean and will often send others to do the dirty work.Weakness: He is not a very compenent fighter and has limited vision without his glasses even while in metal form.Bio: Peter was born in Nevada son of a wealthy family, he had known about his mutant powers since his childhood and has used them to his advantage thorughout his life. He gained his fathers company and made it prosper, however he has faced certain barriers preventing success, Stark Industries being his biggest challenge. He was one of those "elite" Invited to the Hellfire Club and while a member he has little to do with it.

Edited by Vandenreich

IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -"Wow that was you? Nice man, I only saw a clip of it but it was entertaining. I'm surprised they let a mutant on the show really." I kept up a relatively calm and cheerful demeanor as we headed back to the warehouse, but on the inside I was eager, incredibly eager to rescue my cousin, it had been over seven years since I'd seen her, I wondered what she looked like now? There was also Novocain, all this time he'd been working for Weapon X, my fist clenched just thinking about him. I was bent on finding him...and making him pay for killing my Aunt and Uncle, and capturing my cousin. Yes he would most definitely pay. IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard finished injected the blood, down to the last drop. "All we can do now is wait..." He said, sitting down himself. He touched his chest briefly, wincing from the pain he pulled his hand back. No one had noticed so far, so it was best not to worry them about it, it was just some burns anyway. He looked at Ares as he lay there quietly. Come on Ares, pull through.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar