OOC: Care to flesh out what this metal mimicry is more?IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Liliana! Where are you going!” he said jumping up and grabbing her wrist before she made it too far out of the door.“I want you here with me.”IC: Ares (Stark Tower)Ares eyes suddenly snapped open at Noel’s words. “Man could I get some water or something?” he said as he tried to sit up.“How long was I out for?”IC: Quicksilver (Helicopters, over NYC)Pietro stood calmly in his helicopter his hands forward as he levitated all three of them full of mutants back towards the Brotherhood warehouse.

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -"Yeah...you're as bad as my mom." He joked. Then Ares awoke. "A water? Sure." He tossed a water bottle to Ares. "You were out for a good hour."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Abraham"Well. He should pull through." Abraham observed, returning to his chair. "Interesting. This was an unexpected turn of events.""Oh, and Mr. Stark? Plasma burns should not be left untreated. They get infected."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Liberty"Ares!" She grinned and went to hug him, but not before giving Howard a "if you move so much as a muscle, I will hunt you down and make you wish you hadn't" glare.IC: Iciine"Go be with your brother." Lilliana grinned before heading down the hall.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

OOC: So it just covers his skin basically?IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)Ares hugged Noel back, feeling safer and better when she was in his arms. “Thanks for patching me up doc.” He winked at Howard.“Who did you use for the transfusion?” he said looking at the wire in his arm. “And how close was I to not waking up?” he asked.IC: Feral, Daken (Weapon-X Facility)"Alright, I'll find you soon, don't go off too far okay?" he told her. He then turned around and walked back into the room."She will be fine, she's a tough one." Daken said. "What else do you want to know?" he asked."Tell me more about this Romulus...""Not now brother, this is not the right place for that.""Then tell me why you left me at the mansion." he said crossing his own arms."After our father died... I had nowhere to go. I wasn't an X-Men, I would never belong there." he said. "I was opened up to Romulus' lies, but still he was all that I had left. He instructed me to go to Weapon-X for a time to be one of their Weapons, so I did, and that was when I met Liliana after she was captured and brought there herself." Daken explained.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Abraham"Ah, the.sorcerer is awake. That was unusually fast." The mutant shrugged, and tapped his pen against his chin, watching the other occupants of the room.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard knew better than to move after seeing that glare from Noel. He gave his own glare at Abraham that said, Thanks a lot.Howard turned back to Ares, "Noel's blood was compatible." He said, gesturing to the bandage arm her arm. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal was still leaning against wall in the hallway, letting out a low growl as she wrestled with her animal side. I can't give in...I just can't...

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC: Well some of the escaped X-Men and Brotherhood members are leaving the destroyed Enforcer Tower in helicopters; she could see them and follow them, stick with the X-Men and possibly eventually join them. Almost all of the X-Men got captured by the evil Weapon-X faction which is why the Brotherhood and the X-Men are working together.Seems fine to me accepted then, he doesn’t have the immense strength though right?IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)Ares nodded at Abraham, “I shouldn’t have awoken this fast, but I could hear Noel wherever I was, maybe somehow her voice forced me awake.” he said rubbing the back of his head.“Thank you.” he said to Noel his grey eyes wide. “You didn’t have to do that.” he said. He felt at the new bandage over the wound on his leg.“****… this is going to take a while to heal.” he said. At least I can levitate… he thought.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: Well his strength varies on the metal he uses. But other then that his strength is not boosted In anyways.IC: Thanatos & SandersSanders shook his hand with Peter, "Excellent Peter Tyrell welcome to my world, would you follow me and my men please, also Thanatos you too I have another job for you." Sanders walked out through a door his armed men following him.Thanatos gestured for Gravity to follow Sanders.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: AbrahamAbraham gave Howard a shrug. He sighed quietly. Unbeknownst to his captors, he'd already completed half the puzzles in the book.And he was.starting to get hungry. He never had gotten the chance to finish that sandwich. And he hadn't eaten for about two days before that.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)He nodded looking away from her. “I owe you my life.”Oldest friends… was that all he was to her? It was hard sometimes being her friend when Ares felt much more then that. His feelings for her were strong, maybe he wanted to be more then just friends, but with Noel it was hard to tell if she felt the same way.“Can I take this out of my arm now?” he asked touching the wire the blood had been run through from Noel into his own body.

OOC: Well, Flex seems to have already given Sanders his seal of approval, but I would still suggest you detail his abilities further before you begin to RP with him. As of right now, simply comparing him to Colossus except with whatever metal he touches seems too vague. At least, in my opinion. Do his physical abilities increase? Is it only dependent on the metal? Does it work for any type of metal? Is his durability also dependent on the metal? How does his emotion reading work? Is it a pheremonal thing or a psychic thing? Is there a limit to how long he can remain transformed? Can he mimic more than one metal at once? Is he metal throughout, or only his skin?Just suggestions.IC: Nero drummed his fingers against his leg as he waited for whatever plan his current companions had for breaking the captured X-Men out of the weapon X facility went into motion.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -"Yeah you can go ahead and take that out, but here wrap it in some bandage after, we don't want you to start losing all that blood we just gave ya." Howard said, handing Ares a roll of gauze bandage. Howard felt slightly awkward watching Noel and Ares but he didn't show it.

IC: KnightKnight solidified the light around Rage's broken arm to stop the bleading then mentally summoned his Solar Cycle, taking his larger First aid kit from the bike he gave Rage a shot of morphine, turned some light into X-rays and switched to x-ray vision. He gripped the x-rays with his power and used them to fix Rage's broken bones and hold them in place. Knight stood up and saw the brotherhood flying away in the army helicopters. 'Why would they leave behind one of their own? At least they didn't hurt the soldiers.' He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out one of his glowing jewels, he focused on the chopper that Quicksilver was in and the jewel flew out of his hand and attached itself on to the helicopter. Knight packed up his First aid kit, picked up Rage and sucured him on to his motorcycle then prepared to leave.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: (Blake)Blake was walking down to the mess hall when he saw Krystal leaning against the wall. "Hey, you all right?" Blake's conern could be seen on the part of his face that wasn't covered by his ruined mask.(Scott, Lexie)Scott and Lexie were in the chopper. Scott was ready to go and free his friends, Lexie not so much.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal continued to clutch her head, growling lowly. "I'll be...fine..." She said, sounding slightly apprehensive, though she didn't mean to be. Her feral side wanted to lash out at Blake for invading her space, but she kept it at bay, if only barely. "Just...leave me be..."

OOC: Whats this about a telepathic call from Ashlynn? Has she just sent a meeting place in the Weapon X Base out for everyone?IC: Having shrunk down to normal size again, Magnitude was sitting in one of the helicopters treating some of the many many many many wounds he'd picked up in the fight. Starting with the various burns to his shoulder. He'd need both his arms for thisIC: Using a car they'd nabbed from the scene, the Ultimates who'd remained on the ground quickly reached the woody glade they'd left the camouflaged Blackbird.Needless to say, they did not remain grounded for very long."We just need our resident homing pigeon to send us a rendezvous..." X-Bones muttered as he piloted the jet one-handed

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: How can he mend bones with light… I just don’t see it and I thought he had light powers not X-Ray powers, and with the jewel the helicopters are pretty far away I cant see how it could go that far.And Nero is kinda alone in the car now, I say the Ultimates take that car back to the Blackbird and bring him along XDShe hasn't sent the call just yetIC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“Thanks.” he said as he tore it out, he then quickly transformed the cloth on his arm onto a gauze bandage.“Guess I’m all patched up."

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard looked at Abraham, staring blankly. "It's not like I didn't know to do that in the first place, but fine...I'll get you a sandwich..." He said, using this as an excuse to possibly avoid having his burns looked at. He got up and headed toward the elevator.

OOC: One last profile... You have no idea how many times I played lazer tag to try and prove my line of thought correct.Name: Will AmbroseCodename: AetherAge: 14Gender: MaleFaction: NonePower(S): Light 'Manipulation'. Able to create solid objects out of visible light. Able to make such configurations in any way possible to his imagination.Levels of solidity:

• [*]White: Nigh indestructible (Currentlyly Inaccessible).[*]Gold: Destuctable, highest level of toughness.[*]Light Blue: Destructable, Normal level of toughness.[*]Yellow: Destructable, somewhat fragile.[*]Red: Destructable, easily shattered.

When a construct of his is destroyed, it fragments into smaller orange pieces which then dissolve.Appearance: A short (about four foot five) teen, some acne, somewhat curly brown hair that's long enough to be in his eyes, Blue Eyes, thin, weighs about ninety pounds. Often wears jeans and a plainly colored t-shirt. Not athletic.Weapons: NoneSkills: Remembering useless facts, creative thinker and problem solver, some-what strategic mind.Personality: Will is a person who enjoys reading, writing, telling a good joke, and just plainly living in the moment. Problem is, he's shy. He's not that great with people, and has a problem with being unable to shut up when he's nervous.Weakness: Easily scared, not that very physically strong, can't use his powers well in darknessBio: For most of his life, Will has just been a normal human. However he doesn't realize that he's a mutant, and that his powers haven't activated yet. Other than that, he's just a normal middle school student living in new york who doesn't realize he's about to get in over his head. Shortly after his powers developed, he prevented a car from crashing into him, which attracted the attention of Natalie from the Pantheon. He joined the Pantheon, and was taken to the SHIELD Helicarrier where they had their base. After shorting out the light in Time's Square, he underwent two months of training. On Christmas Eve, he was involved in the enforcer/brotherhood battle, during which, Scorcher was able to give him Second-degree burns, and knocked him unconscious. On Christmas day, he was asleep when Raptured tampered with his personality, removing a barrier that prevented him from using his powers with more finess, and altering his personality in some way.IC: Chris Marie:"Christine?" Chris asked, standing at the door to her room, "You OK?"IC: Molotov:Molotov quickly left what was left of the former HYDRA base, and got back to the warehouse where he was hiding. Changing into civilian clothes, he started towards the nearest city...IC: Rapture:"Colonel? I know you're in here," Rapture said, bored.

Edited by Varren Rehn

OOC Flex, you missed my Geoffrey post. Again.IC GravityI followed SandersIC ASOSI saw several helicopters leave the scene of the fight. "Is this a major plot hook or what?" I asked as I watched them leave.IC KnowerI too saw the choppers. "Hm," I thought. "Hm. I would go with them but I really ought to be home by now." I started walking home.IC RageI groaned.

OOC: I was posting under the idea that Nero was already in "da choppa" :PAuRon, your light character seems very intriguing, but I'm somewhat confused on the point and extent of his powers. Is it simple construct creation, or something more... farfetched? Does he produce the light himself, or does he take it from light sources?

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

OOC: Ohhh lol I thought he was still in the back of the car; that works XD.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“No.” she said looking up with tear stained cheeks. “He’s gone Chris… my closest friend… just gone.” She said.IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)Johnson opened his office door, "What do you want?" he said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: I'm gonna try to get back in Perminatly.Wazzup? Again...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC Enforcer tower's been destroyed, the X-men that haven't been captured by Weapon X are teaming up with the Brotherhood; not much else.On a more personal note, Weapon X will soon be getting a new scientist: the (disguised) son of Loki. Avengers beware! *crowd boos*. If you want interaction, my characters Knower and ASOS are open.

OOC: Oh, and I keep forgetting, welcome back, Toast.And a welcome back to you too Zacax/Dymex. Weapon X has completed their retrieval mission, the X-Men, Ultimates and Brotherhood have teamed up and are converging on Weapon X to try and free the kidnapped mutants.IC: Adrian frowned as he gazed at the wall of his cell/room, brushing his thumbs across his knuckles in what was steadily becoming a habit. Unbreakable was dead. It was weird to think someone that strong had simply been extinguished like that. And he had gone out saving pretty much every weapon there from being killed by whatever that huge mega-mirror had been. They may have been enemies at one point, but Adrian had certainly never wished death on the huge man.It was unsettling...---Siegfried flew somewhat aimlessly. Thoughts about the events of the night ran through his mind consistently. He had been so held up with the building, he could provide no help at all during the conflict.It was something he surely intended to avoid happening during whatever future encounters may occur.

IC: Zac"Out of these ashes, beauty will rise," Zac sung in his cell as he was bored, his back on the floor and his legs pressed against the wall. Still prisoner...IC: Dawn Dawn walked through the halls and saw Zac bored and singing away. She found him cute... But he was still X-men..."Hey Bon Jovi," she said with a smile,"I wish it wa-," Zac said, but stopped when he recognized the voice, "Oh hey it's you,"

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis