IC: Feral, Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“And eventually you left Weapon-X why?” Feral asked his brother.“Because Romulus summoned me…” Daken said. “He had missions for me, things he needed me to complete.”“Romulus made me the new Weapon-X.” Daken said popping out the metal claws in each wrist. “These claws are not adamantium.”“They are shards of one of the two Muramasa blades.”“Mura-what?” John said raising a brow.“Blades forged by the legendary Muramasa with the power to negate healing factor.” Daken explained. “If I was to slit your throat with these it would not heal, you would bleed out and you would die.” Daken said before sliding them into the adamantium sheaths in each wrist.“After I left Weapon-X I became Romulus’ hand once again… I did various missions for him until about two months ago when I was over powered by Hydra.” he said.“I had to fight each of those Mirrors you killed… but they each had my power, even with the shards in my wrist I could not overpower them all.”IC: White Queen (NYC)Katherine and Jace ran through NYC, jumping from building to building, the soon was rising and the first rays were glittering across the city. It was a sight many vampires would never see, Katherine and Jace were among the lucky.Soon they reached Shaw’s mansion, they stepped inside.“This place smells like ****.” Jace said. It was true it smelled of burned flesh.“Shaw?” Katherine said stepping forward onto the charred and blood-stained ground.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: That's incredibly sketchy at best, and pretty much blatant meta-gaming. Cut it out. IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley awoke from her sleep, she wasn't sure how long she'd been out, the mission to Germany had really tired her out. She decided that lying in bed was rather unproductive, and decided to go the the mess hall. She got up, pat Sebastian on the head, and then opened the door, walking out into the hallway.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:: .... Not really. She just figures, based on the claws, teeth, and fur growing on his arms, that he may look like Krystal now. I'll cut it out if you insist, but I don't see how it was metagaming.IC:: Tali grimaced. "Well, this means that he can't do the collar. I'm heading up to his room to see if he left anything. Wanna come?"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: He didn't really mend the bone he just set it in the proper place, and x-rays are light and I said he could control all forms of light. I figured that solid x-rays could still pass through muscle but not bone, but if this doesn't make any sense I'll change it so he just set the bone manually. He was supposed to send the jewel when they first took off but I was late in posting.IC: KnightKnight was about to drive off when he remembered the motorcycle Rage had, he made a sphere of solid light around it and levitated it behind him as he drove off.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: NPC Weapon-X Agent“What do you think they are for?” he said. “They are for assassinating people Weapon-X wants dead, or people that people high up and willing to pay the price want dead.” He said.“Essentially they operate for the government of every country secretly, they are a sect of the UN, though the UN doesn’t know how we really operate.” He grinned.“You will be hired as a scientist, we already have one scientist the genius Dr. Novocain but he is in need of an assistant.” He said.“As for freezing up on you? I don’t know what your talking about.” He said.IC: Quicksilver (Helicopters, NYC)Soon the helicopters were out of the city, they passed over forest and countryside before a large warehouse loomed into view. Quicksilver lowered the helicopters to the ground outside the warehouse.“Welcome to my domain.” he grinned as he stepped off of his helicopter. “Brothers and Sisters we have new guests with us, we need to treat them as such.” He said before walking towards the doors to the warehouse.IC: Destruction (Brotherhood Warehouse)Caden jumped out of the copter he shot the X-Men a vengeful glare and then walked inside.IC: Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)John climbed out of the copter and looked around. John was on edge working with the Brotherhood… anything was better then dealing with the Phalanx, but still they could easily be walking into a trap, he held Nero in his arms since the mutant was without his wheel-chair.IC: Songbird (Brotherhood Warehouse)Ashlynn stepped onto the ground she then reached out with her mind quickly finding the familiar mind of X-Bones. She then gave him a mental picture of the warehouse, and a brief clip of her memory of the way they’d used to reach it.“The others are coming.” IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Not bad uncle.” Matt said as he stepped out of the chopper, it was a pretty massive warehouse.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC:: Tali led Adrian up to a room that had obviously been lived in far more than the X-Men's. Posters of sci-fi movies littered the walls, and an xbox 360 hummed in the corner, Nick having evidently paused his game of mass effect 2 before he left. A triangular desk was far more important. A partially disassembled collar, as well as tools, pieces of paper, and an open notebook where lying on it. "Looks like we found what we needed."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Adrian frowned."That seems helpful, but it looks like he didn't finish. We have his notes and whatever now, but do we have anyone here on our side who we can get to continue from where Nick left off? And not get caught?"---Asura sniggered. "Yeah, okay. Guests."His snigger morphed into a full blown chuckle before long when he began walking into the warehouse. He may not have managed to get all of the loot he'd collected, but he'd picked up a gun or two, and all the money he'd grabbed from people's wallets was helping the loss too, so Asura was in a fairly good mood.---Dana sighed as she walked into the warehouse.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC GeoffreyNow that he was actually translating all that political gibberish in that file into English, I began to see what he was offering me. How could I turn it down? "Sounds pike a good job," I said. "The chance to work for one of the most powerful yet secretive organizations on the planet; how could I turn it down?"

IC: ShawShaw emerged from the shadows holding a notebook, the very same one that had been given to him by his telepathic guard after the interview."Yes, this place does smell," he said, "but unfortunately, it won't be fixed. The bodies have been carried off, but I'm afraid the investigators are still...well, investigating, and they don't want anything to be disturbed. We're lucky we can be in the lobby at the moment."He passed the notebook to Jace. It was filled with the thoughts of Agent Davidson, read and written by the guard."And now, I can confirm SHIELD's involvement. Of course, it was only a matter of time, but be on the lookout..."He pulled out a security camera photo from one of the CCTV devices outside his office. The image displayed a blurry likeness of Davidson. "Especially for this man."

67tlbk.png

OOC: It's whatever, just don't have her conveniently start guessing everything about her and it's cool. IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Yep, home sweet home." I remarked to Matt and the other X-men and others with him. "At the very least it's somewhere to hide from Enforcers." "Come on George, you can meet Bob." Shiloh said as she stepped of the helicopter.

IC: Weapon-X Agent (NYC)“Wise choice, you will be paid well.” he said. “There are many who would not see this for the opportunity it is.” He said.“Are there any personal things you need to collect or can we go straight to the airport?” he asked. “The facility is located deep within the Canadian wilderness.” he said. IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)“Should we kill him?” she grinned. “It would be easy…” she said playfully. You’d think she’d had enough killing from the night before… but that wasn’t the case.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood Warehouse)Pietro walked over to his metal throne and sat down, some of the Brotherhood members had collected food for the mutant refugees who lived in the warehouse but did not fight in the battles.“You did well today my Brothers and Sisters… we brought down a great monument of humanities many sins against us.”“They will know that the Brotherhood is not to be underestimated.”IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)Matt quietly listened to his uncle speak. he nodded at Nathan, “I miss the base at the Savage Lands… it was so perfect,” he said. “I could go out and hunt dinosaurs at my leisure.” he said.IC: NPC George Pants (Brotherhood Warehouse)George slithered on the floor behind Shilo, “I can’t wait!” he yelled.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC GeoffreyCanada."Um, yeah," I said. "I have a few things in my collection that may raise a few eyebrows argue airport, most of them beige Lord of tue Rings and Avengers collectibles, but I can mail those. The real trouble would be this," I said pointing to my Desert Eagle. "If I'm going to be working with mutants, I need a form of self defense but I'd doubt they'd let a Spas-12, an Uzi, and a Desert Eagle across the border.""But yeah, I think I'll need the night to pack up."

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -I listened to Pietro's speech,somehow it felt a bit empty to me, especially thinking of all the innocents that had died. I decided to forget about it and turned to Matt. "Yes, the dinosaurs were always fun." I said with a grin. "Kinda preferred them over to hiding in the middle of New York."As Shiloh approached the kitchen area Bob was their to greet them. "Yay you're back!" He looked at George. "Ooooo! Who's this?"

IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)“That sound excellent to me.” she said giving Shaw a bright smile. “I look forward to ending his life.”IC: Weapon-X Agent (NYC)He laughed, “You don’t really get the kind of security we have do you?” he said. “Of course we have our own private jet to fly you there, bring anyway weapons that you’d like.” he said.“Take the rest of the day then since it just turned dawn.” he said looking at the clock. “Meet us at the airport at nightfall.”IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)Matt nodded, “Why do you stick around here Nathan?” he asked. “This place doesn’t suit you.”IC: Ultimate Feral, Songbird (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Ash I need to tell you something.” He said grabbing her arm with a metal hand and pulling her into an empty room with the warehouse, he carried Nero over to a chair and set him down in it.“What is it John?” she asked touching his face. “Is it what I sensed about your mind? How it is somehow different?” she asked him softly.He nodded, “Yes.” he said. “Ashlynn… that note I received, the thing I had to do by myself,” he said pausing. “It was in invitation from a man named Aldrich. A werewolf, he offered me and a few others the bite; and I accepted. I’m a werewolf now.”“You’re serious?! You’re a we-!” she said but he clamped a metal hand over his mouth. “Yes… Nero here is one too.” he said motioning to him.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)Ares winced as he sat up his leg burned, he then sat there staring at Brando, Abraham and whoever else was in the room. He watched Noel follow Howard, trying to tend to him as well.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Liberty"That's bull and you know it. Get in the bathroom and take your shirt off. I don't want those to get infected as the prisoner said." Noel's green eyes looked at him in a such a manner that everyone could sense her seriousness.IC: Icitine Lilliana made her way back to her room and knocked. "You boys done?"

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Feral, Daken (Weapon-X Facility)John then talked for several minutes about his own life. He told Daken about how he’d known Liliana when he was little, about him and Ashlynn, and his best friend Dallas. He talked about Ashlynn’s cousin Matt and how it was growing up in the mansion under Beast, lastly he told him about how it was being an X-Man and the various recent missions he’d gone on.Suddenly he heard a knock on the door John got up and opened it. “Yeah we’re pretty much done, we both know a good deal about each other now.”Daken nodded, “Yes I think I know my little brother well enough now.” he said watching as John conversed with Liliana.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)"Not at all, I know you two have some catching up as well from the sounds of things." he said stepping into the hallway. "I'll be in the mess hall getting a bite to eat if you need me babe." he said before kissing her on the cheek. He then walked down the metal hallway towards the mess-hall, his stomach rumbling.

IC: Adrian nodded. "I suppose that would be our best bet. But we're going to have to be subtle about this. With the guards everywhere, and the cameras, we don't want to risk having our heads go boom due to slipping up and letting the wrong people see this."

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)"Hey little Liliana..." he smiled at her as she rushed up and hugged him. "Though I don't think I can call you that anymore." he smiled. "Now that you're a beautiful woman."Daken unleashed a pheromone that would make Liliana feel increasingly safe around him, and also overly happy and glad to be in his presence. He smiled down at her, "I am glad that you are safe." he told her, his hand resting on her back.

IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)He nodded, "He probably still does lover her..." he said trying not to grin as his powers worked. "He could be using you." he told her keeping the pheromone of anger present, but mixing a bit of sadness in there as well."I won't let him hurt you though." he promised. IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)On his way to the mess-hall John saw Krystal slumped against a wall; he walked over to her, "Hey what's up?" he asked her.

Edited by Flex Capacitor