IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)"I know you did..." he said. "But I'm here now I promise." he said unleashing a pheromone that would make her feel better in his presence. "I'm sorry that I had to leave but my old master summoned me away." he said. "And he's the in charge of all of Weapon-X I had no choice." he said. Most people within Weapon-X never truly understood who was at the very top, but Daken knew very well.

OOC:Note to Flex:Runner / delivery man: LesterMercenary:Crane LamentIC: WillJust run.Move."Over here!"Move! Don't think!Will didn't know who were those people, but he instinctively knew one thing. That he mustn't get caught. If he did get caught...No! Don't think! Just move those legs and get as far away as you can!IC: Crane Lament"In a way, I did." replied Lament briskly. "Now, what's the job?"He didn't exactly deliver the package himself, but asked his friend Lester to do it. he had more pressing matters at hand...IC: LesterOh great, mutes.No offence meant but seriously, it's like letting a group of irresponsible teenage wizards loose on the world. Utter chaos. There was a gigantic fight somewhere in the city. Obviously between mutes and guess what? More mutes.They get all the fun. OOC: Anything Lester can join in and maybe throw rocks?

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -I sighed, looking away from Matt. "I don't know...I thought when I joined the Brotherhood it was gonna be all about fighting for mutant freedom and beating down Enforcers. Which it is in a way, but at the same time..." I trailed off as I thought of what had transpired today. "...I mean, I knew that sometimes innocents got needlessly hurt, or even killed. Though today was the first time I saw it happen on a grand scale..." I sighed, looking down at my torn and bloody shirt. "...though do I really have anywhere else to go?" IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard sighed, there was no arguing with her. "Alright, alright! I'm going." He said as he made his way into the bathroom.OOC: Krystal is actually in the hallway but whatevers :3 Ashley was making her way there though.IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility - Before John even approached Krystal she'd been aware of his scent. She was still slumped against the wall, clutching her head and growling lowly. Now that a second person had approached her she felt more on edge, crowded...causing her animalistic desire to be free to grow stronger. "This is kind of a bad time..." She said with a strained voice.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -"What do you mean?" Howard asked as he slowly took off his t-shirt. Grimacing as the shirt rubbed against his burns as he pulled it off. His bare chest revealed some pretty bad burns across his chest, all just below an implanted arc reactor in his chest, much like his fathers'. Though why Howard had one in his chest was anyone's guess, he didn't need one like his father did to stay alive.

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard shrugged. "I don't know, to prove we're men or something...hard to explain..." Howard glanced at the wounds, somehow they looked worse than before. "Well Ares was far worse off than I was, so I didn't mention it, I was gonna take care of it later."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: LibertyNoel nodded, "Sure your were." She then looked up at him. "This is going to sting, okay?" She proceeded to pour the disinfectant over the wounds.IC: IcitineLilliana held tightly onto Daken and cried. "I missed you so much...you could have wrote me a letter saying where you went at least." She said, now over coming with a feeling of security in Daken's arms.

IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Yeah I understand that.” Matt said. “That same ideal is why I left the mansion to come here to see how things are.” he said.“After two months I learned about how uncaring they were about innocent human lives… so I left and went back.” he said. He placed a hand on Nathan’s shoulder, “There will always be a place at the institute for you once this is all over.” IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Alright… you sure you don’t need any help?” he asked. He could tell what Krystal was struggling with; it was something he’d struggled with plenty of times before.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“I wanted too but my master would not have allowed it,” he said. “He is very powerful…” “But I won’t leave you again, okay?” he told her.

IC: Dallas (Brotherhood Warehouse)"Yeah, dude, he's right on that one," Dallas replied idly, sliding his Beats Studios off his ears; the headphones ruffled his long blonde hair slightly, and Dallas took a second to run his hands through it, fluffing it up again, before looking at Nathan. "The manor's massive. Plenty of room for you."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Thank's Matt...but I am a known target by the Enforcers...especially after today. Are you sure me being at the institute would be a good idea?" IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard grimaced and jerked back a bit from the sting but otherwise held still. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal looked at John, she could tell that he knew what she was going through. "Just...don't let me do anything that could get anyone hurt....alright?" She said as she continued to growl.

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Christine?"Mimic turned around as Wild Card walked out of the room and saw Aleks, standing in the corner, as if he'd been there the whole time. In reality, he'd dropped down from the ducts into the first open place he could find. Nevertheless, he'd been spending the last day or two in the compound, so he knew everything that was going on, whether it be what occurred on missions, escape attempts, or what have you. "I heard about Jake," the dashin' ashashin' said softly, walking forward and sitting next to her. "I'm so sorry."-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)“I’m pretty sure we all are now after helping the Brotherhood make the Avenger’s flee.” He said. “Doesn’t matter though we saved the President’s daughter, he can’t touch the manor, which means the Enforcer’s can’t either.”IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He nodded at her, “I won’t.” he said. “I’ll stop you if I have too.” He said.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“I promise.” He said looking into her wide light blue eyes with his darker ones. “I will get you out of here Liliana…” he told her.“I’m not my master’s pet… not anymore.” He said. “I won’t be Weapon-X anymore I will be Daken… who I really am.”IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Thank you…” she sniffled. “Who are you?” she asked him her green eyes wide and brimmed with tears. He was attractive… but what was he doing hiding in the ducts?

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Dallas (Brotherhood Warehouse)"Uh...yeah," Dallas said, wincing uncomfortably at the mention of Nicole. "First Family loves us."IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Oh, right. Sorry; I keep forgetting that I don't know some of you...I'm Aleks English," he said, smiling softly and clasping his hands, leaning his forehead against them and looking towards the door Wild Card had just left.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Well in that case...maybe I will take you up on that offer..." I said with a grin. "Assuming I survive long enough." I said, glancing at my shirt again, thinking it was probably a good idea to get cleaned up soon. IC: Howard - Stark Tower -As Noel wrapped the bandages around him Howard looked at Noel. "Just don't tell my mother I got hurt, or she'll probably fly all the way from California..." IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal began to claw the wall, leaving huge scratch marks. "Thank you...you just might have to..." Krystal felt herself giving in...she was losing her control.

IC:Alex, deep within the Brotherhood warehouse, was bent over a table, working on sorting through the technology he'd managed to get his hands on.He wasn't worried about being disturbed. The room he had taken as his own was one that had been ignored by the Brotherhood, probably because it had been locked with one of the most advanced systems on the market. Almost impossible to get through for the average person, difficult for even the best thief. Easy for a technopath.The reason he had chosen the room was simple. He was not the Brotherhood's favorite person. He had most likely cost one of their members the loss of his hand, maybe worse, and was arguably the reason their plan with the president's daughter went south. They didn't know it, but he had been the one to find where they were holed up. Without him, they might have had time to accomplish their plan. And if he spent too much time around them, it wouldn't be hard to guess. After all, how many technopaths could there possibly be on the X-Men? Alex knew from experience that there were only two with the skill set required to do what he had done, and only he could have done it efficiently. Alec's skills, from what he had observed, lay more in the physical.And so, behind a door just off the main room of the warehouse, Alex worked.IC: VictoriaVictoria sat off to the side in the main room, ignoring the mistrustful glances occasionally shot her way. She didn't care. And the large rifle she was performing maintenance on was more than enough reason for most people to stay away from her.IC: Shadow"No, Elijah. I don't have time." I need to get a bomb taken out of my head before Weapon X realizes what happened.IC: AbrahamAbraham let out a sigh. His sandwich had been derailed, though he rather expected that to happen. He could so easily go get one himself, just slip out through the field, but that was a bad idea. He couldn't reveal his tricks just yet.Instead, he scooped the clothes Howard had brought him up off the ground, and walked to the small restroom built into his cell. He changed quickly, tossing his old clothes into the corner. They were little more than rags now, and there was no reason to keep them.Moments later, he sat back down in his chair, dressed in a pair of black pants and a maroon button up shirt.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Thanks to you Dallas, pretty sure the President trusts you.” He said.“You should Nathan, we could use you there.”IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“I’m Christine Marie.” She smiled at him. “English? That’s an awesome last name.” IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Krystal… focus!” he said. “Remember who you are… you are not the beast, the beast doesn’t control you. You control it.” He said his dark blue eyes hard.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)Daken gently stroked her blonde hair as she laid her head on his shoulder, “I would never hurt you like John did…” he said softly.IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Base)Suddenly dark smoke poured out from under the door, it hung into the air before it solidified into a beautiful pale woman wearing a black latex suit with long raven hair and deep purple eyes.“What are you doing?” she smiled at him. “I remember you… you took of Abyssal’s hand… not very nice of you.”

IC: AlexWell, look who's back. Unfortunately, I don't have a ventilation system this time."Hello, how are you doing? Oh, I'm fine thank you very much. The knife wounds healed quite well. Lovely weather we're having, isn't it?" Alex replied, not looking up from his work. "There. Now that the pleasantries are over.""Why yes, yes I did. In fairness, he was trying to kill me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Liberty"Don't mention it...you and Ares pretty much saved my life today...it was the least I could do." She said smiling at him a little shyly.IC: Icitine"What do you mean by that?" She asked as she looked up at Daken, her eyes read from crying.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Yeah, I like it, too," he said, giving Christine a charmed smile. "Anyway...I heard about Jake after you guys got back, and I wanted to know that, from the few times I worked with him, he seemed like a good guy, and I know he cared about you a lot. How are you holding up?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)“I’m glad.” She said. “I wouldn’t want those scars to be too ugly.” She grinned.“Yes he was… he might have succeeded too if you hadn’t taken his hand like that.” She said leaning on the wall.“I can’t say I’m happy for what you did to him… but it took an strength of character to do what you did, and I respect you for it. Even if you are one of the X-Men.” She said.She then turned to Demon, "So you have returned to us." she said to him.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“I would never use you like he did.” He said. “I know he still feels for Ashlynn…” he said still stroking her hair.“Please don’t cry more… I can’t stand to see you upset.” He said releasing a pheromone that would calm her a bit.IC: Christine (Weapon-X Facility)“Yes he was the best.” She said. “Without him we’d all be dead right now.” She said. “I knew he loved me… more then friends but I never saw him that way… he was so loyal to me and selfless and now he’s gone.” She said, wanting to hold onto someone but there was no one left for that, she was used to Jake holding her with his massive arms calming her when she was upset.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Alex"I can't say I'm happy about having to take his hand either, but he didn't leave me much choice." Finally, the technopath looked up from the mass of components spread out on the table in front of him. "And thank you."He glanced at Demon. "How did you get in here?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"I'm sorry," Aleks said, pushing his dark blonde hair to the side; the tresses stood guard above his forehead, almost as if they were spiked up, and his eyebrows rose up and down for a second in understanding. "I know what it's like to lose someone you care about because of this place."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Well, I'm definitely considering it..." I said as I began to walk away. "I'm gonna go change, thankfully I have a nearly limitless supply of green shirts." I said as I walked further into the warehouse. I went into my 'room', well it wasn't really a room, more like someone's old office, but it's where I was currently placing all my things. I quickly switched out of I was currently wearing and put on a new green t-shirt and some black jeans. "Hmm...I wonder if I should ever try wearing something else for a change....nah." I said finally as I walked back outside the room, thinking all the while about finding Lilliana...I couldn't help but wonder how she'd turned out after being with Weapon X so long. Novocain was gonna pay dearly too...that was for sure. Thinking about him caused me to send a trash can flying across the warehouse. Opps, I think it fell on someone. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"I....can't...." Krystal stopped talking as her growling got a little louder. Something snapped inside her, she had to get out of here, now! She tried to run around John on all fours and bolt past him. IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Noel's little shy smile made him feel slightly uneasy. He wasn't sure why, he was usually pretty calm around most women, why was she different? "Uh yeah, anytime...what are teammates for right? Anyway, we should probably go back out to the others..." He said as he began to put his shirt back on, the arc reactor in his chest flickered a bit as he did so.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: AlexAlex didn't look behind him, but his shield moved to protect his back. Temporary alliance or not, Alex trusted these people about as far as he could throw them. "That answers that, now doesn't it?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -"It's been doing that ever since it got there. Something to do with being merged with the suit." He could go into more detail of why it was doing that, but she would have no idea what he was talking about. Sometimes it was hard being so smart. "I have to admit something to you..."

IC: Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)She nodded, “Just be careful if you see him I’m not sure if he can resist trying to kill you.” She said.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“You… you do?” she asked wiping at her eyes. “Thank you for trying to cheer me up.” She said giving him a weak smile.IC: NPC Abyssal (Brotherhood Warehouse) Abyssal was tinkering with his metal sickle hand when a trash can smashed into him. “Watch it!” he said turning his crimson eyes onto Nathan and glaring at him.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Krystal stop!” he yelled as she bolted around him, he began to chase her, he couldn’t let her hurt anyone; he’d promised her.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“So do you know who the girl was that shot me in the leg?” he asked Abraham in his cell.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“Thank you…” he told her. “Is there anything else you want to ask me?” he asked her, feeling better then he had in a long time in her presence.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Yeah, I do," he said, covering his mouth with his clasped hands and looking forward. "My ex, she, um...she's been around here for a while."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME