IC: Abraham"Probably Prototype. The cannibal. I didn't get a good look, was too busy trying to find a way out of fighting without having to kill someone."IC: Alex"Well, he can feel free to try. Enough people are going to want me dead before all is said and done, so might as well get some practice."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: 300 pages woot!!IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Who is your ex?” she asked interested looking at Aleks.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“Nope… wasn’t her…” Ares said trailing off. “She didn’t seem like the kind of girl to be a killer, but she didn’t hesitate shooting me,” he said.IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)“I’m sure he would if there wasn’t this little truce.” She smiled moving towards Alex and touching his chin.“But when it’s over who knows what will happen.” She winked at him.

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Rebekah Fell," he said, turning to look at her, pain shining underneath the guarded, intelligent layers of his deep brown eyes. "Shadow. Spectre, now. Johnson mindwiped her last night, downloaded an entire personality into her."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Abraham"Like I said, didn't get a good look. If you could provide a description, I might be able to identify her."IC: Alex"I have a feeling," Alex commented with an amused smile on his face. "That he's not the person I need to worry about having a knife to my throat after this ceasefire is over."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: 300 pages guys yayyyyyIC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -I blushed. "Oh sorry about that Abyssal." I said, coming over and yanking the trash can off of him. "How's your hand?" I realized as soon as I said that I probably shouldn't of mentioned the hand. IC: Howard - Stark Tower -"When I discovered my father's suits still intact in this tower. The first one I touched... it merged with me, it's part of me now..." IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal kept moving, ignoring John's cry to stop. All that mattered to her at the moment was escaping. She nearly trampled over a Weapon X soldier who was walking through the halls, this slowed her down a bit.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC GeoffreyI headed back to my place. Getting out all of my suitcases, I dumped my clothes, toiletries, and other essentials in one bag, all of my movie collectibles (mostly swords from LoTR) in another, and basically miscellaneous stuff in a third, including my guns and blueprints for a suit of powered armor I was working on. I was almost out the door when I realized I had forgotten something: THAT sword. Turning back, I walked to the rack where it rested. Forged from Asgardian steel, it was said that power lay within it, one only a desendant of Loki could unlock. By. Elizabethan sword classification, it was a short sword, the blade being 1 metre in length, but it had the hilt of a "illegitamate child" sword. I put it in the suitcase with the rest of my swords and walked out the door and headed to the location that the agent had specified.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -"Well, to be honest you're the first person I've told. I wasn't sure if going public with it would be a good idea, with people like the Enforcers going on their little 'witch hunts'. Not that they could really ever get to me. How does SHIELD feel about mutants?"

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“Well she was kind of short… had like shoulder length black hair that was curly and dyed blonde at the bottom. Her eyes were almost pink in color, she was pretty with tanned skin, and she was wearing a black tank top, red sleeveless vest, black skirt and black combat boots with red laces it looked like.” OOC: It’s DanaIC: Christine (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh her!” she said. “She busted in here like a day ago and tried to escape! She had those bombs placed around the base… I remember her,” she said. “**** they got her and brainwashed her? I’m so sorry.” she got up and then pulled Aleks into a hug before resting her head on his shoulder.IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)She laughed and smiled at him, “You don’t have to worry about me,” she told him. “I already told you I respected you.” she said. “Besides I’m not with Abyssal anymore, once he lost his hand… well he just wasn’t the same.” she shrugged.IC: NPC Abyssal (Brotherhood Warehouse)Abyssal suddenly grabbed Nathan and placed the blade to his throat. “It’s ****ing gone that’s how it’s doing!” he growled. “You mention it again and I won’t hesitate to slit your throat.” he said his crimson eyes fierce. He then pulled away the sickle and walked away from Nathan pulling on his black hood with one hand.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John followed her as fast as he could, his mutant abilites gave him increased stamina and agility; he leaped over fallen guards easily. Soon he had gained on her a bit he then jumped towards her back trying to tackle her to the ground.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“I will, I won’t go anywhere.” he told her as he stroked her hair his eyes looking down into her light blue ones, endless like the ocean itself.IC: NPC Fury (Helicarrier)Nick pulled out his phone and sent a text to Natalie summoning her to the bridge of the Helicarrier, he then called Howard using his large communications screen, Howards’ screen inside the tower would beep with an incoming call and when he answered a live feed of Fury would appear.

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Yeah, they did," Aleksandr replied tightly, his voice catching in his throat as he returned the hug. "She's in New York right now, going after what I can only assume are the rest of the remaining X-Men."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Sanders & ThanatosThe room Sanders entered into was rather dull and black with the only feature being a large Limousine and an open garage door. "Wont you get in gentleman" The man gestured at Thanatos and Gravity."I'll meet you there." Thanatos said flatly before sinking into the shadow realm."Hmm, very well then Mr.Tyrell wont you get in, I would rather disuss my Buisness proposistion at my office." Sanders said with a smile on his face.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Abraham"Oh, Dana. She uses the word neanderthal as an insult. And incorrectly, at that."IC: Alex"Doesn't surprise me." He paused for a moment. "Sorry about sucking you through the vents, by the way. But I rather like having my body intact."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“I can’t say that was particularly useful information, but whatever.” Ares shrugged.OOC: It’s DanaIC: Christine (Weapon-X Facility)She felt him return the hug, “God I hope they are ok…” she said. Shadow was strong very strong; she’d been the only person to escape from Weapon-X in the last 17 years. With her mind wiped and brainwashed she knew she would be very lethal.“Do you love her?” she asked Aleks.IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Don’t mention it, its not like I can feel pain when I’m made of smoke.” she smiled as she turned her hand into smoke for a moment before turning it solid again.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)Daken pulled her into a hug as she got closer to him, holding her body against him. “What are you going to do about John?” he asked her.

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)Aleks wanted to shut the conversation down, but the fact was, maybe he needed to be part of it. Penning up loss, walling up his emotions and killing people as a way to alleviate them, wouldn't do anyone any good, and maybe it would help Christine get past her loss. Her embrace made the Russian thief feel safe, and so he leaned his head against hers; the two balanced each other out, like yin and yang, forming a sort of y shape, with his shoulder as the straight line the y's connected at. It felt...warm. Nice."I did," he said. "Enough to let her go when she said she needed to be."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard smiled at Noel, but before he could say anything his phone went off. He took it out of his pocket to see who was calling. "It's from Fury, he's calling the big screen in the Avenger's room....let's go." IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal let out a yelp as she was tackled by John. She tried to turn herself to face John so she could lash out at him with her claws, her eyes were wild and she didn't seem to recognize anyone.IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -As Abyssal walked off I adjusted the collar of my shirt. Geeze that guy was touchy, clearly I had been talking about his good hand! I decided to forget about it and head back to Matt and the others.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Icitine"I don't know...I still love him." She said softly, looking at her feet. The truth was she had no clue what to do, her heart still belonged to John but her current emotions...made her feel strange.IC: Liberty"Way ahead of you." She said as she already went out the door to the room. "I wonder what this is about." Noel asked no one in particular.

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)Ares heard the beeping screen from the Avenger’s room, he lifted himself into the air levitating over the ground as he slowly flew into the room waiting for the others.IC: Christine (Weapon-X Facility)She nodded, “That’s the hardest part… letting them go.” she said. The last time she saw Jake flash through her mind. She saw the giant mega Mirror as it loomed over them its jaws spreading revealing razor sharp teeth its eyes a bright crimson. Then she heard Jake’s voice as he shouted at the monster, she saw him throw himself at the beast, as he impacted it. They both stumbled back and then vanished from sight as they tumbled deep into the earth.As Alek’s touched his head to hers she smiled from the comfort, she turned her head slightly, suddenly some of his skin on his face touched hers, she gave a short yelp as new memories suddenly rushed into her brain overloading her… she saw Shadow with Aleks in the ducts, she hard a shot ring out as Aleks was shot… she saw him riding in a vehicle with two young girls.She shook her head… no she wasn’t Aleks… she was Christine. She stumbled away from him and as she touched the wall a large circular opening opened up on it.“I’m sorry…” IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)Krystal’s claws lashed across John’s chest, cutting through his suit and splattering his blood down his chest. He snarled and then sent a fist flying towards her face, the metal inside his knuckles made his punches have more impact then the normal human.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“And what do you feel about me?” he asked her, unleashing a hormone that would fill her with happiness, security at the sight of him.“John doesn’t deserve you.” IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)Matt chuckled, “I see that Abyssal hasn’t changed any.” He said as he’d watched him threaten Nathan.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: (Scott and Lexie)Lexie had awoken when the choppers landed at the base. " Wha- what happened?" she asked. "You made a ton of spikes come out of the ground, and then you passed out" Scott told. "you okay?" he asked her. He had seen what she had done to people during the end of the fight. It wasn't pretty, and not like the girl Scott had left behind 3 years ago. "I'll live. Lets go to my room. have some things I need to get from there." The pair started to walk to her room, passing by Matt and Windrider.(Blake)Blake started to chase Krystal when she ran, shifting into his wolf from. This wasn't his normal form. He shifted into an actual wolf, so to go faster. he caught up to John and Krystal. Shifting into his combat from. He was standing at the ready in case John couldn't hold her.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"No...it's alright."Aleks massaged the spot where Christine's cheek had touched his, still warm and comfortable, but now he was looking at her with slight intrigued, mixed in with the sadness he'd felt emanating from her as well as the pain he'd felt talking about Rebekah. Now he watched as Christine tried to control the powers she'd absorbed off him, and everything clicked, from the attractive appearance, the Southern accent, and the sudden surge and absorption of his powers. Rogue's daughter. Welp."The trick is to picture the world as stagnant. You can get used to it, as long as you keep your mind focused on not letting anything change."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard was just behind Noel, all the Avengers could currently get into the Avengers room as he temporarily deactivated the security system at the doorway, it reactivated as soon as everyone was inside. This of course also meant that Abraham was left by himself in his cell, unguarded. Howard activated the massive scream in the Avenger's room once everyone was inside, they got a good look at Fury's enormous head. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal's took the blow hard, she yelped and let out a whine, the punch dazing her for a few moments. "Ow..." She said suddenly, clutching her head with her paws. It seemed the daze had brought her to her senses, at least for the moment, her head was killing her. IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Yeah, he really can't take a joke...ever." I said to Matt.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC: I was posting under the idea that Nero was already in "da choppa" :PAuRon, your light character seems very intriguing, but I'm somewhat confused on the point and extent of his powers. Is it simple construct creation, or something more... farfetched? Does he produce the light himself, or does he take it from light sources?
OOC: It can be some-what farfetched, but think of it this way: All objects that he creates, are started of geometrical objects. Therefore, he could (In theory) create almost anything he could think of (Problem is, somethings would be poinltess, i.e. a pen. He could create a pen, but there would be no ink in it since it would be made out of light). He doesn't produce the light, he needs a source. He needs a visible color (light) to pull the light from. If you want to be technical, he could pull the light from anywhere since there is light everywhere (that's how we see), but he needs a stronger source besides physical objects. The source could be a lightbulb, or the sun. Does that explain things well to you?IC: Chris Marie:Since Chris kinda got kicked out of his sister's room, he just sat out in the hall by her door. He didn't have anything better to do, or any place to go. He just sat, sitting in the fetal position. Mentally, he quickly tested the block Ashlynn put in his mind to prevent Sarah from taking control. He could feel her there, and she defiantly wasn't happy about losing control.IC: Rapture:"Someone to talk to," she said, bored, "After all, one of your weapons died, and I'm pretty sure some of the others aren't mentally... Fit."IC: Molotov:Louis sat in the cargo bay of a play, making sure the luggage around him would conceal him from anyone who might check the luggage on the plane before it took off. He had checked ahead of time to make sure this plane was going to the US. He had to see if he could find someone who might know what had happened, and he still had a few old friends that had some connections with high places.

IC: Uryu"Thank you Ms.Trunette" "Any time Uryu come back soon"Uryu walked away from a small bakery in New York, he smelt the freshly baked bread he bought, ripping a small peice off and eating it.OOC: Anything I can get Uryu involved with?

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: SandersSanders himself got in, "Friedo drive please" He directed towards his driver. The Limo's wheels started to turn as they left the Garage. "Now Mr.Tyrell why dont you tell me a little about yourself?" Sanders said while cleaning his glasses.
IC GravityWhere to start? I began talking. "My world is what some of you may call a cyberpunk dystopia. In my future, a giant company named Alchemax controlled everything; they even had their own police force. I was a budding student who had just come out of high school and who was working there on a University work term. I got to know many people; one of the most notable individuals being a man named Miguel O'Hara. But I'll save that for later. As for myself, I was trained in genetics and was a top candidate for hiring. However, somehow, I wound up here. I think it might have been an accident at work that caused it but that's just a wild guess; there's no evidence to back it up."

IC: Sanders"Interesting indeed, very much so..." The Limo stopped abrubtly infront of a tall building, Sandeers gestured for Peter to exit while asking another question, "Now tell me a little more about this Alchemax, what is its history does it exist today in anyform? And by any chance what is this Miguel O'Haras lineage?"This man is trained in genetics almost one hundred years in the future... why if I play my cards right Alchemax may very well eventually belong to me! Sanders thought to himself with a smile on his face, this was good vey good indeed.

Edited by Vandenreich

IC: Sanders"Mexican, how interesting, one of my closest friends is Mexican as well." Sanders entered the building passing the front office and going into an elevator Gravity following him."Now about Alchemax how did it attain such power?" He questioned again.

Edited by Vandenreich

IC: Abbas roared, slamming a fist into the vibranium wall.A mistake, he soon realized from the cracking sound and pain in his hand. He grit his teeth and tore his shirt off. Tearing strips of cloth from it, he bound his hand with an ease one only gains from practice.He was stuck here. He'd been pacing his room, his cell for hours, trying in vain to think of a way out. Nothing. There was absolutely nothing he could do, except wait. Wait for whatever was coming.Abbas had never felt more alone.IC: Brianne glanced around. She knew most of the people in the chopper, but not all."So," she asked quietly. "Where are we going?"

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC the Marvel Wiki says nothing about it.Also, I'm not sure if Flex would appreciate you messing up the timeline.IC GravityUh oh. "I can't really remember; I'd assume it did it the way that most companies did, except with much more money and political connections than most. I never really paid attention during history class."

IC: Sanders"Now I don't want to cause any time warp paradox or some jazz like that so I'll try my best not too ask too much." Sanders grabbed keys from his pocket and opened a door leading into a large well furnished office. He took a seat at his desk."Now onto business matters."

IC: Shadow"Fortunately, at this range, he can only hit the bed. And that's the maid's job." Shadow replied, moving toward the door in several quick strides. She needed to hurry and find someone to talk the bomb out of her head. Weapon X wasn't stupid, they'd figure things out soon.It needed to be gone before they did.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC Machinex (CanRaDT Tower)I analyzed the suit that I had taken from the battlefield. "What a piece of junk," I thought.IC ASOS Kremains of Enforcer Tower)Walking through the ruined remains of the Enforcer Tower. "Did I forget a few things here?" I asked myself. "Yeah I did, my mech suit," I realized as I turned a corner to where it had been charging.But it was gone. "Wut?" I looked around. There wasn't any debris that resembled it anywhere so it must have been stolen. "Dem mutants" I thought. I knelt down on the ground. Yes, there was a pair of footprints that belonged to the thief. But there was a second, much larger set. It looked like as if the suit had walked out on its own! And then the footprints disappeared! "Wha?" I said in confusion.

IC: Brooklyn (Hotel, Times Square)"Well, uh...I'm gonna make sure she gets the bomb out of her head alright," Brooklyn said to the drugged Elijah. "You, um, have fun."As she followed Rebekah out of the hotel, she stopped at the open door and gestured to her hoodie, laying on the ground near the bed; it had been a gift from her mother, crafted from the finest designer fabric and a testament to familial love. She formed her left hand in the shape of a box cutter and slid it across her throat jaggedly, mouthing If you puke on it, I will ****ing CUT you with an oddly feral look in her beautiful milk chocolate eyes."Bye, Elijah!" she chirped, closing the door behind her, grinning, and tossing her purse over her shoulder as she ran up beside Rebekah, practically leaping as she moved next to her idol. "So, Bekah! After the whole debombing thing, wanna go shopping? Get some lunch? Just hang out? Girl stuff?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME