IC: Shadow"I'm no good at girl stuff, Brooklyn." Shadow kept walking, down the hall, toward the elevator. Each second felt like an eternity, each moment a bit closer to her termination. If she couldn't get the bomb removed in time. In the face of such a situation, even her hatred of the pink shirt she wore paled, replaced by an anxiety that was growing minute by minute.Try respectable doctors first. They probably won't take a mutant patient, but maybe you'll luck out. Safer is better. And if that doesn't work.... Well. You'll have to try some of the less legal surgeons.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Brooklyn (Hotel, Times Square)"Well, I mean...just a suggestion, yaknow?" Brooklyn asked, shrugging and looking down at the floor as she entered the elevator. "Maybe clothes shopping and a quick panini or something...God, I love me a panini. Did you know panini is actually plural? It's supposed to be panino. Some really mean chick in Weapon-X told me that, like, last year or something, and I told her I couldn't wait until someone blew up-o the bomb-o in her head-o...I felt really bad after that..."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Shadow"I don't know what a panini is." Shadow replied, slightly more bluntly than she otherwise would have. Her mind was still reeling from the fight to take it back, and that coupled with the growing stress and anxiety was making her feel physically ill.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Brooklyn (Hotel, Times Square)"Oh, they're awesome!" Brooklyn chirped. "They're like these grilled sandwiches that have been pressed to the point where they're almost flat--Right. I'll wait until the bomb is outta your head..."The apostle's voice trailed away as she realized her idol wasn't giving her full attention; Brooklyn leaned against the railing on the wall of the elevator, watching the floor number tick down and down. Her dark hair fell along her tanned arm as she turned back to grin at Shadow, acting like a sleeve; as she stretched up, cracking her back, the word Carlisle stretched under her belly button and her loose-fitting tank top slid farther up her midriff, revealing the bottom of her rib cage, barely visible under a thin layer of skin, before the bell rang.Squealing, Brooklyn pressed the open button and walked out into the lobby, gesturing for Rebekah to follow excitedly, partially to get the bomb out of her head and partially because she didn't want to risk Shadow dying before she tried a panino.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JuliaThud.The sound reverberated across the base and, despite whatever amount of soundproofing Weapon-X may or may not have put in place, reached Julia's superhuman ears. The ensuing grunt of pain only made her heart sink even more than it already had. She made her way down to the detention area to find exactly who she had been looking for."Hey, Abbas."

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: ShadowShadow sighed slightly, as she and Brooklyn stepped out onto the streets. She tuned out the background noise, focusing on where they were. Hotel just off Time Square, which meant Shadow knew where they were, and exactly where to find a doctor."Come on, Brooklyn. This way."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Julia"Indeed it is," Julia confirmed. It seemed like only yesterday that she had been fighting alongside him against a simulated Sentinel."So...they got you too?"Unbeknownst to Julia, a drop of blood slid from her arm (which was currently behind her back) and fell to the ground by her foot.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Brooklyn (Times Square, New York City)"So, do you have any idea what doctor may want to help you?" Brooklyn asked, keeping pace with Shadow easily; New York was much easier to navigate than Los Angeles, and seeing as she had spent the good majority of her life exploring those streets, it wasn't much of a problem getting around. "You got, like, any contacts or anything? Super secret spy stuff? Are we gonna get martinis shaken, not stirred while we wait?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"If I'm lucky, a doctor that I won't have to keep an eye on to make sure they don't take my kidneys." Shadow commented, eyes perpetually scanning for attackers. Brooklyn viewed this new freedom as just that, freedom. No worries, no cares. Shadow saw danger everywhere. Every person could be an enemy, every ledge could conceal a sniper, every box a possible transport for a bomb. Her muscles were taut, ready for a fight. Ready for anything.But then again, when have I ever been lucky?

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brooklyn (Times Square, New York City)Brooklyn giggled and grinned as she turned to the right to look at Rebekah, who's face was clearly not amused. Somewhere in the younger Carlisle sibling's mind, the idea to cheer her up pushed its way to the surface, so she straightened up and kept walking, a grin still on her face."You mean like in Charlie the Unicorn?" she asked. "It's this one video on the Internet about this unicorn named Charlie who gets sedated by his friends at Candy Mountain and then they take his kidneys. It's pretty awesome..."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"No. I haven't used the internet in my memory." Shadow replied, continuing to walk. She paused. "Screw this. Why are we walking?"Her fingers snapped, accompanied by a flare of her eyes. In an instant, her motorcycle appeared next to her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brooklyn (Times Square, New York City)8OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBrooklyn dutifully hopped onto the back of the bike, clinging to Shadow for dear life as the bike was revved up.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JamesJames silently filed into the room.IC: ShadowShadow pulled back on the throttle, careening out into the streets. To say she drove quickly would be an understatement, as would saying she drove with a recklessness many stunt drivers would envy. Than again, most stunt drivers didn't have her reflexes.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Elijah:In the spanning of waiting for Shadow to tell her story, which she never did, probably because she had a chunk of C-4 shoved somewhere in between her lobes with a little RC receiver and a cap-gun's blasting cap attached to it, he ended up getting better, everything filtering out fast.After all, one doesn't go binge drinking in Scotland if they can't sober up fast, and with these, it was no different. Luckily for him."But I'm not gonna puke," he said, though he was ignored. He sighed. Later, when Brooklyn left, his eyes took on a perplexed expression. "I already said I'm not gonna--Fine, then!" That said, he proceded to pick up the hoodie, put it on a hanger, and then grab an Irish Tenor Banjo he'd picked up while out, and started improvising.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Julia"There's no need to wrap it up, Abbas. Another one of Weapon-X's little tricks."As she said this, one of her new shiny metal claws slid out of its sheath, but not so much that it would hurt Abbas."And as for who..." Julia trailed off, struggling for a way to telll the truth and not worry the combat trainer, "...well...I...I did."

67tlbk.png

OOC: Btw the choppers already landed they should be inside the Brotherhood base now.Also where is Jordan Zyke? Wouldn't he be with the escaped X-Men and Ultimates at the Brotherhood base?IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)Christine nodded and tried to do as he said, “How did you ever adjust to this?” she asked him. But she could ask herself the very same question. It had been **** on earth growing up without being able to hug, touch or kiss friends and family without being afraid of draining them or possibly even killing them if she had contact for far too long.She looked at Aleks, “Sometimes I wish my power was just gone…” she said.IC: Nick Fury (Helicarrier)“Hey Noel.”Fury grinned as the screen showed a feed of all of the Avengers before him. “The city and internet is running wild about the reappearance of the Avengers.” He said.“You guys caused quite a surprise to the general public, for the first time in a long time they have heroes to look up too again.” He said.“How did the fight go? The Brotherhood retreated was that due to you?” he asked them.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)Ares crossed his arms and levitated in the room listening to Fury talk.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John sat there breathing hard, “Are you alright?” he asked her. “I hope I didn’t hit you too hard.” He told Krystal he was glad she snapped back into reality though.IC: Colonel Johnson, Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)He nodded, “Come in then.” He said, Rapture would see Scorcher already in the room.“Yes Kane has briefed me… it is a shame we lost Unbreakable he was a powerful asset to the team.” He said.“I’ll be going.” Kane said getting up as he strode out of the room.OOC: He’s talking to AbbasIC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)When Nyx heard the banging on the warehouse she turned to the others. “I’ll be right back.” She said before turning to smoke and flying outside. She then materialized next to Fauna, “Why are you crying?” she asked her.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“Liliana wait!” he yelled jumping up. He cursed as she ran away from him. He’d been so close…

IC: James"Partly. We were forced to withdraw when the Brotherhood was aided by the X-Men." James replied, crossing his arms, and staring the the camera broadcasting them to Fury.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: AlexAlex sighed, and closed the lid of the laptop next to him. It was functional, but it needed a bit of work. He'd built the thing about two years ago, as a backup, that he'd just allowed to collect dust. With a slight creak, he stepped out of the room, and closed it behind him. He needed to make an assessment of the situation.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Sometimes, I kind of wish the same," the dashing thief admitted with a shrug and a grin. "But you know what? Other days, I'll wake up, look in the mirror, and grin, because this power makes me who I am. And, in a way, it makes you who you are."He stood up and moved over to her, hugging her again, careful not to touch her skin but also not shying away from keeping her comfortable."Now, as for you creating black holes in every surface you see...I can see how that would be disconcerting at first."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: JuliaHad they been in any other situation, Julia would have cringed at the use of her pet name and given Abbas a firm reminder that she didn't like to be called that. However, now was neither the time nor the place for such a reminder."Where do I start?" Julia began, Weapon-X kidnapped everybody, then someone tried to break us all out and I met my long-lost brother who's only staying on Colonel Johnson's leash to keep me alive, and...and...it's just been so...frustrating, this feeling of helplessness. The feeling that no matter what you do, they're going to find an excuse to pop your head open like a balloon. It's inevitable."Julia collapsed to her knees, tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

67tlbk.png

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal rubbed her head, sitting up slowly against the wall, her head was pounding so hard it was all she could really focus on, unfortunately. "I'll be fine...I think...but thank you, it brought me too my senses at least..." IC: Howard - Avenger's Room, Stark Industries -"We got a prisoner though, and he's been quite willing to talk, at least so far."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Nick Fury, Stranger (Helicarrier), (Stark Tower)“Well you can’t win them all.” he stated. “Besides this was your first time fighting with a team, it was needed experience.”“As for the X-Men aiding the Brotherhood why in the **** would they do that?”He looked at Noel his brows raising. “****… that’s not good… who was it?” he asked though he thought he knew seeing the bloodied bandage on Ares’ leg.“It was me sir.” Ares said levitating forward. “I was shot in the leg I almost died from blood loss.” he said. “Noel saved me though my giving me a blood transfusion.” he said turning his grey eyes to Noel for a moment before blushing and looking away."I'm glad you survived then." Fury said. "Who is this prisoner?" he asked Howard. IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)She nodded, “You’re right…” she said. “My mother had to suffer through this power and to adapt and she was one of the greatest X-Men ever in my opinion.” she said. “I can do the same.”She smiled as Aleks hugged her again, “Thank you for helping me through this…”IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John nodded, "I had to do it I promised you I wouldn't let you hurt anyone." he said. "Here let me help you up." he said once he was on his feet.IC: Weapon-X Agent (Airport, NYC)"Good you're here climb aboard then." he said before walking up the ramp to the plane.IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)"Nope..." Matt agreed. He looked around, "It's weird seeing both X-Men and Brotherhood together without killing each other." OOC: Edited

Edited by Flex Capacitor