IC: LibertyNoel took Ares's hand, and smiled. She waited till after the scan and then turned to him. "Howard has some pain meds in his bathroom. We can go get some." She offered. IC: IcitineLilliana stood frozen almost when Novocain's name was mentioned. Flashes of her and her cousin being caught by the doctor and more painful memories of experimentation flooded her head. "Maybe you should go...Krystal and I can get the meeting prepared."

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Go ahead and try.” he shrugged.IC: Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Being a werewolf should also give us an edge with dealing with Weapon-X, it will be unexpected.” he said.“Right Bones, I’m fine with being your plan B.”He turned to Julia, “What’s there not to get about me being a werewolf?” he mused.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)Ares smiled as she took his hand, he nodded when she finished her own scanning. “Sure that would be great.”IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Are you sure?” he asked her looking into her eyes. “I sort of want you with me but if you don’t want too…” he trailed off.“Where is the meeting going to take place?”IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)“Don’t mention it.” he said running a hand through his dark hair.

IC: NatalieI nodded. "I'll start on that now sir. If I remember right, the people from the original Pantheon used Greek codenames. I might expand it a bit, but now my codename is Athena." Athena was the goddess of heroism, so it made sense.OOC: YO! PEEPS! I could use an answer from those that haven't answered for sure yet.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: ShadowShadow sat in a chair silently, waiting for the doctor to appear. She'd been directed into this seat by the secretary, after lying about an appointment. Five minutes had already gone by, and her patience was starting to wear thin when the door opened.The surgeon, probably mid forties, stepped into the waiting room. Apparently, he'd never actually met his patient before, because he ushered her into his office. Shadow stood, and gestured for Brooklyn to follow her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)“If aliens, vampires and other dimensions exist; doesn’t seem far fetched that werewolves would either.” he shrugged.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)“Dr. Novocain should be able to patch it up. I warn you though he’s legally insane.” IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Will do,” he said watching Rapture as she hopped of his desk.IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)“Do whatever you want this is your baby now. I wouldn’t care if you call yourself Hellokitty as far as I’m concerned.” he grinned.“Someone get me some coffee its gonna be a long day.”IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)Once inside Nyx turned from smoke back into her solid form. "Not really we are just waiting for Quicksilver to give the orders for us to attack Weapon-X." she said to Fauna.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Icitine"My room...maybe you come with me first?" Lilliana said softly, taking John's hand into her own. "Please?"IC: LibertyNoel grabbed Ares's hand, guiding him slowly into a bedroom. She motioned for him to sit as she grabbed the pain meds from the bathroom along with a glass of water. "Here take this."

IC: Knight"I've seen it happen all to often, most people that join the Enforcers have either been brainwashed from the time that they were little that mutants are evil or they have had an experience like yours. It's a circle really, the Enforcers kill a mutants family, the mutant goes nuts for a bit and destroys most of the town, a surviver joins the enforcers to get revenge and ends up kill the family of a mutant and it starts all over again. Although I must say I don't think burning Washington will help, sure you'll kill off some of the main leaders but others will came and most people won't see your side of the story, all they'll see is 'Oh no mutants killed the president' and they'll just vote another mutant hater in.
IC Rage"I know. But what else can I do?"

OOC: No this is a new facility but very similar, too many people knew the old one’s locationIC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Sure let’s go.” he said. “I’ll stay with you.” he said as she took his hand.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“Thank you.” he said as he sat down on the bed looking at Noel as she fetched him some meds and water. He took quickly downed the meds and a gulp of water.“Seems like your turning into the Avenger’s medical attendant.” he smiled at her.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)“Alright, I just thought I’d warn you.” he said. “This way then.” he said as he began down the hallway to Novocain’s medical lab.IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)“Sure, I think we can use all the help we can get when going up against them.” she told her. “Make yourself at home for now, if you’re hungry we have food.”IC: NPC Weapon-X Agent (Canada Wilderness)The plane began to descend through the air towards the landing zone outside the base.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)"Thank you." she blushed as she was still hugging Aleks. "This is probably the longest I've ever been held by a guy..." she said. "Most of them when they find out my powers tend to be wary of any physical contact."

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Liberty"Tell me about." Noel said with a slight smile. She sat next to him on the bed and then laid down. "I hope your leg gets better soon." She said softly. IC: IcitineLilliana smiled as she began walking to her room. "Soon...We will be free."

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"You don't bother me, Christine," Aleks said. "On the contrary, I find you intriguing."IC: Brooklyn (Doctor's Office, New York City)"This guy seems like a schmuck already."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“Me too…” he said lying down next to her. It brought back memories of the both of them lying like this on one of their beds on the Helicarrier when they were younger. “I have no idea how long it takes for a gunshot would to heal…” he said.“Maybe we should look for a superhuman with healing powers or something.” he shrugged. He turned and looked at her, “You were great today, I think if people were watching us fight they were watching you.”IC: Feral, Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“Yes we will be.” he nodded. “There is no stopping us.” he added.Daken moved towards Feral and Liliana, “I came looking for you when you ran off.”“Is everything okay?” he asked them.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn walked out of her room, she then tracked Feral using his brain signatures. “Hey John, Liliana, Krystal.” she said walking up to them.Krystal asked me to send a telepathic message to summon everyone we trust to the meeting, I need to know where. She said in John, Liliana and Krystal’s heads. Also I learned something from Ric when his astral projection came to me… its really important.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Really? Why’s that?” she asked staring into his eyes.IC: Scorcher, NPC Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)Scorcher walked up to the medical bay, "Here we are." he said taking a deep breath before pushing the door open. Once inside he wish he hadn't, he found Novocain chasing around what looked like his head on an octopuses body. "Get back here you stupid thing!" he roared as he chased the creature with a meat cleaver. "Abomination!" he roared as he chopped furiously at the creature as it ran up the walls using its suction cups to stay on the wall.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Well, for starters, you manage to radiate a feeling of comfort without physical touch. You've been through so much and yet you carry it with the strength of a woman far beyond your years. And, to be frank...you're pretty cute."IC: Jace (Hellfire Club, New York City)"It's been far too long since we slit a throat together, Katherine."-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: LiamLiam glared at Chris. "I'm fine. Who are you?" He asked, an eyebrow raised.IC: LibertyNoel smiled at Ares as she laid beside him. "Why would they be watching me? I think they would be much more interested in the rest of the Avengers." She said softly, her green eyes looking into his grey ones. "Do you remember how we use to play when we were little?"IC: Icitine"Hi Ashlynn." Lilliana said as she approached. My room. Lilliana responded in her own mind. Explain when we are all gathered.

IC: As the thing went by, Abbas reached out with his left hand and grabbed it. Before it could reach its tentacles around his arm(which would actually have been quite painful), his hands skillfully located a certain nerve in its human neck. With a pinch, the thing went limp, and Abbas tossed it to the floor."I broke my hand," he said simply.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: (Sarah)Sarah put her revolver away when the person ran off. She walked off to the mess hall to get some food. she needed something after that last mission.OCC: Open for interactionIC: (Lexie)Lexie hadn't notice Scott run out. she went to the door at the back of her room, and walked in to a meat locker.... full of dead, frozen people. She liked her food still alive, as it was most fresh then, but dead and frozen worked just as well. she wiped out her whole locker, which was a decent size, trying to recover from that ground spike thing she did.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Thank you…” she said; his words bring tears of happiness to her eyes. “You’re pretty cute yourself.” she smiled.“After looking through your memories… you’re strong too to keep going after what you’ve been through, especially Johnson betraying you like that.”IC: White Queen (Shaw’s Mansion)“Indeed it has.” she grinned. “So are we done here Shaw?” she asked him. “Or is there something else we already know you’d like to tell us?” she asked in a bored tone.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“Because you fought well and with grace… not to mention you’re the only girl on the team and you’re representing the colors of the famous Captain America, you’re already famous.”“The people already know you, they were looking at you.” But so was I… he thought. He nodded at her question as a smile played across his lips. “Of course I do… we had many games but our favorite was chase.” he smiled.“You were always so much faster then me…”IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Right, sounds good. She sent to Liliana after reading the words from the blonde girl’s mind loud and clear.She quickly sent a telepathic message to all of the captured X-Men and a few of the Weapons who hadn’t been X-Men she trusted, like Christine, Darkfang and Jaws.Meet us in Liliana's room... we are forming a plan to escape, please hurry. IC: Scorcher, Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)He turned to Abbas and mouthed out the words I told you so.“Remind me to never splice the DNA of a human and an octopus again… what a terrible idea.” he said. He watched as Abbas killed the creature. “Thank you.” he said as he straightened his circular glasses which reflected the synthetic light painting them white.“And I’m supposed to care?” he grinned. “Want me to chop it off? I could make you a very nifty robotic appendage.” he said holding up the cleaver.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“Are you SURE about that Jack?!” he roared and then threw the cleaver at Abbas’ head, Abbas simply ducked as the cleaver stuck in the wall behind him. Novocain stood their breathing hard with a crazy look in his eye.“You remind me of my father… my father abused me!” he said running forward, he then jabbed a syringe into Abbas hand. It was the concentrated healing serum; it would repair his hand in minutes. He twisted the syringe for added pain, “There… now get the **** out of here before I make an octopus with your head!”IC: Stranger (Helicarrier)He nodded, “Yeah but it’s hardly fare with a double dosage of super soldier serum in your veins.” he shrugged.“I always won at poker.” he said sticking out his tongue. “Though I’d just use my powers to make it look like I have a royal flush even if my hand was ****.” he laughed.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Yeah let’s go.” he said ignoring Ashlynn and still holding onto Liliana’s hand.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“Where are you all going?” he said.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)She sent Liliana a look, as if asking should they trust Daken.

IC: Liberty"I remember i punched you because of that once." Noel giggled and then looked at Ares, smiling sweetly. "Do you miss being little?" She asked. "Ever miss not having to do stuff like this?"IC: IcitineLilliana shot back a look that told Ashlynn they shouldn't inform him at the moment. She wasn't sure if Daken's mind had been tampered with, causing his odd behavior before. "Oh just walking with friends." She said casually.

OOC: Abbas and Julia should of gotten Ashlynn’s telepathic message to meet her in Liliana’s room for a meeting.IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)“Yes.” he admitted but it wasn’t because he missed not having to be an Avenger for SHIELD or doing missions… it was because he missed having Noel to himself and the constant attention they had given each other as the only kids growing up on the Helicarrier.“Do you?” he asked her, his grey eyes flickering over to her deep green ones. Eyes he’d gotten lost in many times before.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“In that case I will join you.” he said following them confidently. He knew something was up; it was hard to hide anything from Daken.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn gave Liliana a slight nod as she turned to look at her. She followed John and Liliana her face turning into a frown as she watched them walking and holding hands.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)Kane stepped out into the hall, “A lot of the X-Men are.” he said.