IC: Knight“I believe that very few people are irredeemable, most just need a chance, someone to show them that it is possible to turn back but really all you need to do is make a decision, even people that have never done wrong don’t often make that decision, but once it is made you may have a bit of trouble getting rid of old habits but you will always be moving forward. And besides I don’t know the President’s name either. As for the X-Men it seems that Weapon-X captured most of them and the rest have allied with the brotherhood to get them back.”IC: SpiritWill entered Liliana’s room. “What’s up?” He asked.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Knight"I think a few of the X-Men that weren't captured might know but I'm not sure. What is weapon-x anyway?"

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)“I’ll play you.” he said stepping forward and regarding Rene with dark blue eyes; “Been a while since I’ve had the opportunity to play.”“Wana get in on this Cali?” he said turning to Dallas.IC: NPC Nyx (Brotherhood Warehouse)Nyx looked up and watched as Ezekiel flew to the entrance to the base, she didn’t recognize the mutant at all. She turned herself into a cloud of dark smoke and flew behind him before solidifying and drawing her knife placing it at his neck.“Who are you and what are you doing here?” she snarled.IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)Matt suddenly saw Nyx with a knife pressed against someone’s neck. His eyes widened as he recognized the figure from the institute. “Ezekiel?” he said walking forward.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“That is a good hope.” she said looking into his eyes. “What sort of life do you want to start?” she asked him.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)Kane nodded and walked off heading to the training room to get some hours in.

IC: Chris Marie:"I'm Chris, and you are..?" Chris drifted off at the end of his question, he was focused on Ashlynn's message that he just received, "Hold on one second person, I need to ask my sister something..."He turned around and opened the door to his sister's room, poking his head in and asking, "Hey Christine? Did you just here that?"

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)Christine looked up as Chris entered the room, she nodded. "I did, we should go before they start without us." she said. Christine turned to Aleks, "We got a telepathic message from one of the X-Men they are having a meeting on how we are going to escape... I need to go." she told him.

IC: AlexFor a moment, Alex resisted the suggestion. But upon contemplation, he didn't have a logical reason to. Angela had proven her abilities several times over. She would know if anything was about to occur. What it really came down to, was did he trust her enough to listen?She didn't have any reason to want him dead, that he knew of. And if she intended to kill him, she didn't need to bother getting him to lower his guard. She'd have all the opportunities she ever needed, simply because she could see his every move coming.After a pause, he realized what he was doing. He was trying to determine whether a person he had no reason to distrust, a person who in all honesty he should be thanking, would try to kill him. It seems the pst few days had affected him even more than he thought.The technopath shook his head slightly, as if trying to clear the thoughts from his mind. He held out a hand to Angela, relaxing his posture slightly. "I don't think we've been formally introduced. Obviously you know by now, but my name is Alexander Smith."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Icitine"I...if he is our son then..I don't know." Lilliana said softly, hanging her head. "I don't know what we should do." She hugged John tightly.IC: LibertyNoel stuck her tongue out and laid down on the bed. She sighed and ruffled her hair as she looked over at Ares.IC: Liam"Name?" He said softly. He had a number but not a name. Liam looked almost grateful when Chris became distracted.

IC: Chris Marie:"Wait," He said, looking at Aleksandr, "Who... Is this? There's so many random people appearing everywhere..."IC: Rapture:The Door to Novocain's lab opened to reveal Rapture standing on the other side, "Knock, knock. Any mad scientists of mass destruction and mayhem home?"IC: Molotov:Once the plane landed in NYC, Molotov quickly got out of the cargo bay, and headed into the city. Heading towards the nearest pay-phone, he fished out a few american quarters from his pockets and put them in. Hopefully, he'd still be in his New York City Residence. If not, then who Molotov wanted to talk to would be pretty darn hard to find, if not impossible.Molotov was almost glad when the receiver picked up on the other line, then remembered who he was trying to call and instantly regretted the impulse, "Hey Jack... You still alive I see.""A bit worse and a bit better than last time," A few sounds similar to gunfire seemed to be echoing in the background."Listen, I found a HYDRA base in Germany and I-""STAND STILL SO I CAN SHOOT YOU !@#$ IT! I'M NOT PAYING YOU TO STAND STILL FOR TARGET PRACTICE AND HAVE YOU BE JUMPING, HOPING, SKIPPING OR WHATEVER THE !@#$ YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!""Is everything OK over there?""WHAT?! Oh yeah- Everything is fine! I'm just was in the middle of something when you called. Trying to figure out how the heck the people in the movies hit anything in the 'killshot' pose, while eating food.""Right... Anyway, I found a HYDRA base in Germany, and it was completely leveled. By something much stronger than just your average tank. Tank's don't make human-shaped holes in walls.""No, they don't. They make tank-shaped holes in walls. AL! GET ME THE PHONE BOOK! Here. NO! NOT THIS ONE! THE ONE THAT I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE! Good. Thanks Al. Alright Molly-""*Molotov.""Whatever. I'm giving you the number for Fury. Have fun with SHIELD. They might have something for you. Ready?" Jack asked, a small sound that sounded like someone releasing a bow sounded as a arrow pierced the pay-phone window, "Message for you sire!""DANGIT JACK!" Molotov shouted into the phone, the arrow had barely missed him, "SHIELD? I've never heard of-""Have fun! Talk to you soon Molly!"Molotov cursed as Jack hung up on his end. He then inspected the arrow. Tied to it, was a message. One with a series of numbers written on it...

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)Christine's cheeks reddened at Chris' question, "This is Aleks. He's a friend." she said. "He's been hiding out in the vents, he's going to try to help us.""Do you want to come to the meeting?" she asked Aleks. "I'm sure you can follow us through the vents to Liliana's room." IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“We need to figure out how this happened first, then our course of action.” he said. “Do you have any ideas on how he could have come to be?” he asked still holding her.IC: Stranger (Noel’s Apartment)As they appeared in Noel’s apartment bedroom Ares watched Noel climb onto the bed he jumped onto the bed next to her the pain killers had kicked in so his leg only hurt a bit as he landed on the bed. He propped up his head with his arm and looked at Noel, “What were we talking about?” he asked her as he smiled.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Icitine"Novocain without a doubt." Lilliana replied, putting her head against John's chest. "I've been wondering why he took or blood...you don't think?"IC: LibertyNoel shrugged and smiled. "Is your leg feeling a little better?" She asked, touching the area around the wound.

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“He has to be involved…” he said. Liliana’s next words triggered something… John’s eyes widened as he remembered Novocain summoning him and Liliana to his lab and violently taking their blood…“No… no… no that *******!” he yelled his eyes full of fury. “I’ll kill him for this.” he said darkly.IC: Stranger (Noel’s Apartment)He nodded as she touched his leg, “Yeah the painkillers kicked in pretty fast, Howard must keep some strong stuff.”He shivered as she touched his leg again. “Maybe I’m not cut out to be an Avenger.” he said after a pause. “I’m not strong and durable like you, Jake and Erin. I don’t have a metal suit that can protect me like Stark… I just have my powers, and even with them I still got shot and almost died.” he said looking down.My father would be rolling in his grave if he knew how bad I failed today...

IC: Icitine"Calm down love." Lilliana said softly, trying to soothe him. "We can't do anything now. We just need to be prepared from now on."IC: Liberty"Don't say that!" Noel yelled at Ares. "You're just a good of an Avengers as the rest of us. We just might have to get you a suit of some kind." She said softy. "My suit is made of protective material you know? Without it I am vulnerable."

IC: Ashley - Weapon X Facility -Ashley jerked back and nearly fell off the couch and Krystal when John had his little outburst. Krystal's ears flicked but that was about as much of a reaction as they got from her. IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Before Howard got to work on repairing his armor, he came back to the Abraham's cell, with a sandwich. "Sorry for the long wait." IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Woah easy there Nyx...let's not kill any of Matt's friends." I said in a calming manner.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He nodded calming down a bit. “Okay… but I swear Novocain will die soon if not by my hand then by someone else… I swear that I will see him dead.”IC: Stranger (Noel’s Apartment)He winced as she yelled at him, “Alright.”“Maybe a suit will help.” he shrugged. He looked at her, “Thank you for having faith in me,”

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)Aleks looked distinctly unsure at this and shrugged after a second."If you'd like..." he said, with not much certainty. "I'm rather sure most of the X-Men weren't fans of my...questionable methods...in saving some of their number."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Abraham"Thank you."Abraham commented, stepping back from the field, and taking the sandwich when Howard lowered the wall and handed it to him. The mutant took his seat once more, steadily eating as if he hadn't already done so. "Your opening attack left a lot to be desired, you know."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Ezekiel (Brotherhood Warehouse)"Matt?! YOU'RE ALIVE!" yelled Ezekiel in joy. He then eyed the knife Nix was holding to him. "I would give you a proper greeting, Matt, but I wouldn't want to cut in. Listen to the gentleman over there, 'Nyx'," he said, while slightly raising his arm, pointing at Windrider. "Matt and I are both X-Men. We're mutants."

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: Will Ambrose:Another Day of exams was over. Hooray.Will felt awful. Ever since he woke up, he'd felt as if he'd gotten a bad sunburn, or he'd been put in a giant oven while he slept. He'd suffered through the entire day feeling sick, and when he got back home, he immediately went to his room and fell asleep, hoping he'd feel better when he woke up.When he did wake up, he cursed himself for leaving the lights only, only to groggily realize that his bedroom lights weren't red. The room was awash in red light, coming from a orb resting precariously on his nightstand. As he inspected it more closely, he noticed that it was mostly transparent, with a small layer of red constantly moving beneath it. When he reached out to touch it, it felt solid enough... Except for when it dropped, and shattered into at least a hundred pieces, changing from red to orange, and then the pieces themselves seemed to dissolve into nothing. After that, his lights turned back on, only a few left that weren't burnt out.What. Just happened? He thought to himself. He then decided to see if he did that.Focusing, he tried to mentally will the orb into existence. When that didn't work, he remembered how the lights had come back on once the orb broke. Maybe the orb was made out of the light from the lightbulbs, and when it broke, the light went back to the bulbs? Quickly, he tried thinking about taking the light from the lightbulbs, and putting it into another orb. Closing his eyes so he wouldn't accidentally get sidetracked on something, he felt a small sharp pain in his head, which made him jolt out of focusing, little realizing that something had appeared in his hands. Once he realized that he was holding another orb in his hands, he was able to get a closer look at it. It was about the size of a golf ball, while he could've sworn the other one looked about the size of a football (american football). This one was more opaque, a more solid shade of ruby red than the other. He tossed it into the air and caught it again, marveling at how it seemed to be made of light, but not be as hot as a bare lightbulb.The other one must've broken because it wasn't as strongly charged... He guessed. To see if this one was easily breakable, he threw it at the wall to the left of him. He wasn't that great at throwing, or that strong, but it hit the wall with a solid 'bump', and quickly shattered and dissolved in a similar way as before, and even fewer of the lights turnex on again this time as well. He looked at the wall, seeing if it had made a dent. No, the orb was too weak for that. He looked on the wood floor to see if there was any bits of it left. Nothing. Climbing out of his bed, he looked around, his head starting to throb.Guess it'll take some getting use to.. He decided. He could take light from lightbulbs and make stuff out of it. Great. This even lead him to an even bigger question, How was he able to do that? Problem was, he already knew the answer. He must be a mutant...Mom's gonna freak if I tell her...

IC: Abraham"No offense meant, but I doubt it." Abraham replied, setting his sandwich on a nearby table. Said table doubled as his bunk. He steepled his fingers, and examined Howard carefully. "Your attack was disorganized, to say the least. A single member charged ahead, leaving the others to initiate their own attacks after a delay, thus not only announcing your presence early, but providing a very poor offensive strategy.""Had the Brotherhood not already been exhausted, it is doubtful that you would have survived. You attacked on completely separate fronts, with no assistance to one another. You treated it as a series of individual fights, rather than a unified battle. Had you been facing a unified force, you would have been demolished. You lack teamwork."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -I noticed Fauna shifting to a cat and trying to sneak off, I went after her. "Hey kid you shouldn't wander off alone in here you could get lost! It's a big warehouse." IC: Howard - Stark Tower -Howard's expression seemed to be rather blank. "You sure like to give out a lot of advice. Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with you. I only managed to jump into the fight toward the end their, I had been occupied...elsewhere." Howard decided not to talk about the Hellfire club, Abraham would know nothing about it anyway. "Besides, we used plenty of teamwork to catch you. Even if you did give yourself up, I doubt that you originally had planned to be caught."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Abraham"No, it was not my original plan." Abraham admitted, though he did not mention that it was one of the possibilities he had considered. "But make no mistake. Had I chosen to fight, things would have been very different. You most likely would have won.""But at what cost? By the time you finished with me, each of you would have been worn down beyond belief, if you were still conscious. And then you would have been beset upon by my comrades, if not the X-Men. And then what would you have down? Perhaps you could have handled me, but certainly not them."

fK5oqYf.jpg