IC: ShadowYears of conditioning kicked in, as Shadow's brain automatically branded Ishida an attacker. Since he was still hanging onto her arm, she slammed him up against the wall, and hurled him toward Foo. Using the distraction, she made a break for the door, and escaped out into the hall, running once again.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Foo (School)Ishida would find himself passing right through Foo who was already pursuing Shadow again, making his own shortcuts through walls and keeping up with his target effortlessly. Eventually, he used the same tactic to phase through a corner and reappear in Shadow's way again."Stop running. It's no use. No one's going to hurt you unless you hurt them and no offence but after declaring you're Weapon X material and pulled out a gun twice, I'm afraid we can't just let you walk away. Just calm down and everything will take care of itself..."

IC: ShadowShadow took a step back, looking around, searching for a way out. "I didn't pull a gun!!!" She shouted, taking yet another step back.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Foo (School)"But you did declare you're from Weapon X to the whole school. We're not exactly what you'd call fans so I'm going to give you two options: either you can calm down and deal with me, the nice guy, or you can continue to run and meet those confused kids who might decide it's best to turn you into mince meat. The dean will show up sooner or later but either you take the smooth ride or the bumpy ride. Your choice."Of course, Foo never had the intention of letting Shadow get away regardless.

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Derrick leaped forward with all his leg strength to put some distance between him and the mutant and changed his boots settings to medium. His sudden appearance from the ground suprised Derrick greatly but he was able to turn around and regain his composure. Mostly at the very least anyway, as he decided to shoot first ask questions later, and he fired his gun at him.OOC: Yay! Literal use of metaphor!

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Foo (School)Patient as Foo was, Shadow's refusal to listen to his reasoning began to unnerve him but he managed to maintain his composure and keep calm. He began taking a few steps towards the girl though the way he carried himself was comforting and had no malice in it."So calm down and stick with me. If there's someone you can't hurt, it's me to begin with. It's also the much safer option."

Emily IC: When Emily gets far enough away, She takes out her P.D.A and answers the email. Yes sir, Colonel Johnson. She is having trouble controlling her abilities as well as her emotions. As of now I do not see her impeding my mission. So for now she has her life.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Foo (School)Finally.Foo continued to approach Shadow and took her hand, his grip gentle but easy to turn firm. "Lets go to the dean's office before more people storm the hallways." he said, then began leading the two throughout the hallways towards the office while trying to avoid running into other students. What was to be done with this girl, Foo really had no idea. She was dangerous, that much was guaranteed. The only part that made the entire situation iffy was her background. Was she a spy or just a victim? Should they lock her up?Foo shook his head in indecision. It was all so troubling.Beast-san will know what to do.

Edited by Mr. Wade

OOC: New profileName: Zachary "Zack" SummersCodename: The DestroyerAge: 17Gender: MaleFaction: NonePower(S): Zack has inherited powers from both parents. From his father, he inherited the ability to fire beams of pure kinetic energy from his eyes. These blasts can knock back targets as well as cause injury. From his mother, he has inherited the Phoenix. While this doesn't normally have any effect, it can turn him into a telekinetic rage-monster if he is angered to a certain point or pushed to his physical limits.Appearance: Zack always wears a pair of highly reflective aviator sunglasses. He also typically wears an elongated black hoodie that comes down to his knees. Underneath the hood, he has dirty blonde hair and a light five-o-clock shadow. Weapons: A SPAS-12 shotgun and a two small tomahawks. Skills: As his line of work requires, he excels in tracking and killing people. He also knows a few different martial arts, but mostly relies on his weapons and powers to get the job done.Personality: He has tried to keep his emotions under control, and normally acts cool and merciless. However, all of this pent-up anger is going to effect him eventually...Weakness: When he's not in Phoenix mode, he's just as vulnerable as any normal human. Bio: He is the long-lost sister of Ashlynn, and only found out he was the son of Scott Summers and Jean Grey recently (but he still doesn't know about his sister). He was transferred from orphanage to orphanage and foster home to foster home until, one day, the bullies pushed him too far and he went on a rampage, killing most of the staff and even a few of the other children. That day, he escaped the authorities and began seeking training to control his emotions. One day, his vision power surfaced and he fled again after the death of his trainer. Since then, he has become a lone gun for hire, killing people for the money he uses to put on the table. While he hasn't attracted the attention of the Enforcers yet, he's a wanted criminal.

67tlbk.png

IC: NPC CalyxCalyx stomped on the ground creating a wall of earth in front of him deflecting the bullets. “Not much of a talker huh?” he asked. He then slammed his fist into the wall, breaking it off and sending it flying at Derrick.IC: BeastBeast headed to his office. He figured it was the best place to find Shadow using the cameras he had posted around the school. He could access the feed from the War-room as well, but that was in the basement and he feared he wouldn’t make it before she escaped off grounds. Beast hoped that the students who had gone after her were safe, he hadn’t heard any gunshots, but Weapon-X agents were trained killers, they didn’t need weapons to be lethal. He opened the door to his office and then stepped in before booting up his computer and accessing the feeds.IC: Summer-flightAs Ashlynn walked through the wooded area soon the trees fell away, revealing another field, and in the center of it was a warehouse. The warehouse was surrounded by a metal fence, and a few security cameras dotted the area. She could also see four mutants standing outside as guards. She hung back by the edge of the trees, and waited for the rest of her team to catch up. Once they were inside and the President's daughter had been located and Quicksilver slowed down Team 2 would be called. IC: FeralFeral hopped off his bike and killed the engine once the warehouse was in view. He narrowed his red eyes. "It's time to do this." he said.OOC: I’m going to have to say that he can’t have the Phoenix Force inside of him. What he can have is very small portion of it. Like perhaps Jean was the Phoenix when she was pregnant with him, and a small portion of that energy manifested inside him. He can still turn into a rage monster, but only with telekinesis if that’s the power he inherited from his mother. Also this and one of Dr. Vengeance is making are going to be the last children I accept from Jean and Scott. Maybe some from just Scott, but its getting to be quite a few. I like his character though, he seems cool, maybe he could somehow learn to control his rage and join the X-Men someday, they need a Scott type character on the team.

Shawn IC: Shawn's demeanor became totally different, He took a ready position. He was focused and prepared to do anything that was asked of him.Emily IC: After the email Emily lays down in her bed, she begins to doze off for a second and she realizes that she is actually waiting for Shawn to come home. As soon as she realizes that she springs out of the bed. "Woah! what the heck what that." She visibly frustrated at what just popped in her head she decides to take a cold shower.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Also this and one of Dr. Vengeance is making are going to be the last children I accept from Jean and Scott. Maybe some from just Scott, but its getting to be quite a few.
OOC: Exactly like the comics then :PIC: "We can't just take out the cameras, that'll tip them off..." Alec mused, "Parallel universe me, think you can get them stuck on loop? I can't do anything to them from a distance." He realised he may have been taking the reins a little from the real team leader, "Er, that is, if that's what Summer-flight thinks you should do." Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Alright, sounds good cool.png

OOC: Wild Card open to interact. As he's neutral, feel free to detect his use of powers and try to get him to join either side.
IC: Zack, alleyway in San FranciscoAcross the dirty, trash-littered alley stood a tall figure. The shadows of the buildings obscured his face except for a pair of sunglasses that reflected what little sunlight was present. He had seen this mutant boy and noticed his shape-changing power. Interesting, to say the least. Maybe a power like that could help him. In a few strides, he was standing over the self-proclaimed Wild Card."You," he said, "I've seen what you can do. You and me, we're the same. Homeless, doing what we can for money. What do you say we join forces? I can guaruntee you'll get more money from what I do than you will pick-pocketing people."

67tlbk.png

IC: Wild Card:He changed back into his normal self, contemplating what he was offered, "Well, I could do that. I could also just take your place. What makes your offer different from others I've gotten in the past? Stealing isn't my favorite job you know."

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: NPC CalyxClayx smirked, "Your just like all the rest. A cold hearted murderer." he said. As the Enfrocer sprung into the air Calx crouched down and then created a dome of stone around him, the bullet bouncing off where before it would of buried into his skull. He then jumped up and punched the top of the dome, turning the stone into diamond and blasting it into several sharp shards that flew at Derrick. IC: Summer-flightAshlynn turned her emerald eyes onto Alec and nodded. "Good idea Bionix." she said. "Wizard, see if you can do just that." she said, waiting for the cameras to be put out so they could continue on.IC: Feral"What about the guards?" Feral asked. "If we take them out the normal way then everyone inside might here the struggle and our element of surprise and our opportunity to rescue her before Quicksilver can adjust will be gone." he said."We need to take them out silently somehow." he said, looking around. "Any ideas?" he asked.OOC: Did you post with Jaws Zyke?

IC: DarkfangDarkfang fell to his knees his abdomen bleeding badly, he was barely able to stay awake from the pain. He put his blade on the sheet on his back and placed the shotgun in his jacket. "So... did I pass initiation?" he asked. IC: ScorcherScorcher nodded, "You did good kid." he said walking over to him and helping him up. "Jaws is gonna be so miffed when he wakes up." he sighed. IC: NPC Colonel Johnson and ScorcherThe Colonel suddenly walked into the training room, his cigar still burning. "How cute you guys still do initiation." Johnson said blowing out some smoke. He looked Kane over, "Hello Weapon: 218." Johnson said, not even calling his own son by his real name.Scorcher nodded at his father not saying much. They didn't have a very close relationship, if your father was part of Weapon-X and then discovered his son was a mutant and turned you into a weapon you might learn to resent him too. "What's do you want?" he asked. "There is a mutant I want you to recruit." Johnson said blowing out some more smoke. "His name is Zack." he said, tossing Scorcher a digital picture of him that a security camera had picked up. "He's powerful, supposedly he can unleash kinetic blasts from his eyes and he also has telekinesis, he's a hired gun and he's very efficient. He would make a perfect addition to our little family." he said smirking. "I want all of you to go to San Diego and bring him back here." Johnson said. "Use Weapon: 425 to transport you to the city." he said, pointing to Darkfang. "Don't fail me." he said before sweeping out of the room.Scorcher cursed and looked and Mest, War Machine, Darkfang and the knocked out Jaws. "Alright you heard him, its mission time." he said.

Emily IC: Emily dries up and changes into a new pair of clothes. realizing that she still has work to do. She decided to take a little risk. She picks up her laptop and puts it on the hybernetic function mode (the mode where the laptop appears off.) , and she proceeds to Beast office.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Shadow (Beast's Office)Shadow looked at Beast as he walked in. Foo had walked her up here, and she had stood silently in the corner ever since.IC: Alex"Let's see...." Alex muttered, as he powered up his Hackpad. Tapping the screen, he isolated the signal the cameras were using to transmit, and accessed the video feed. He recorded a three minute loop, and saved it. He remotely deactivated the camera, and activated the footage. For a split second, the screens went dark as the new footage went into effect. "There. The cameras are transmitting a three minute video loop. That just leaves the guards."

fK5oqYf.jpg