IC: Brando (Mustang, New York City)Brando was quiet, then, for a long couple minutes as he finished up his milkshake and tossed it expertly into a trash can on a sidewalk as he passed through. He could feel Natalie's gaze on him, but said nothing, didn't even turn. Beneath the contemplative storms of his deep blue eyes, nothing tangible could be discerned, not a hint of his emotion. For an instant, the rookie SHIELD agent realized just how perfect of a sniper this man was, not just in skill, but in attitude. Finally, he grinned."Yeah, sure. I guess we could give it a shot."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Brando (Mustang, New York City)"Hayhayhayhayhay," Brando said. "We've only been dating five seconds. I know you've waited six months, so I'll let that slide, but in the future, easy on the kisses."His tone was light, but it was hard to tell if Barton was joking or not.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Machinex"Hand held particle beam blaster prototype test one," I muttered to myself. This was an extremely risky experiment, so I was in full armor. I had been testing a particle beam energy weapon similar to blasters from star wars. I had finally gone past the tripod cannon and was now testing the handheld model. "Three, two, one," I thought. I pulled the trigger.I was promptly knocked back by an explosion of particle beam energy, the blaster having been blown to pieces. If not for my suit, my head would have shared the same fate."Ow..." I groaned. "I'm sticking to plasma..." "Sir, there is someone at the door," my AI said. "Okay, I'll get it." Walking upstairs, I had neglected to take my suit off and put down the half destroyed blaster so whoever was knocking would get quite a strange sight. I opened the door. "Can I help you two?" I asked.

Edited by Constructman

IC Machinex"Prototypes," I said. "But fortunately, I was wearing this," I remarked, pointing to my suit. "It could have been worse. But I'm alright."IC KnowerI continued to play Uncharted 3. One of the things my dad told me about people at the door was to never answer the door myself; he would take care of it.OOC wouldn't Natalie recognize Machinex as well? He was at the battle.

IC-Elijah:Out of boredom, when waiting for Rebekah and Brooklyn, Elijah had eventually walked out, gone to a small music store nearby, grabbed himself a Portuguese guitar (he needed a new one, and he still had some good money left) and a rabeca, before proceeding to sit on a street corner, playing fado music, with the first instrument's case open in case anybody decided to toss him a coin or two.He smiled and waved at Rebekah and Brooklyn as they passed by him, before going back to playing.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Brando (Knower's House, New York City)"Let me put this in terms you can understand," Brando said, leaning against the doorway. "We're putting together a team of operatives - who are people that operate on things - that are mutants. They're people who have powers. Mmkai?"-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"Ah, there's one." Shadow said, barely audible over the roar of the engine. She pulled to the curb, dematerializing her bike, and looked back at Brooklyn. "Well, I found one. Panera Bread."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Brando (Knower's House, New York City)"Because we're the government, sir. We shot JFK, we released the AIDS virus, we have tracking chips in your hamburger meat, and we know exactly who is a mutant and who isn't at all times," Brando said with a straight face. "Can we please see your son?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Machinex"Tracking chips in my hamburger meat? I beg to differ! But yeah, you can see my son... I guess. Just don't scare him; he's a little bit... Uh, how do I say this. Socially challenged?" I walked inside. "Vincent?" I called.IC: Knower"What?"IC: Machinex"There are two people here to see you. People from SHIELD they say. And some kid too."IC: Knower"Hm," I grunted, not looking up from the PS3.

IC: Brando (Knower's House, New York City)"Did the government really do all that?" Natalie whispered in Brando's ear while Machinex was distracted. Brando merely grinned."Of course not," he whispered back. "Why would we put tracking chips in burger meat? That's unsanitary."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: MachinexI took the hamburger statement too literally. "Do you want me to show you my hamburger meat? No chips in there; otherwise somebody would have complained about poor quality meat." Then I noticed they were just standing there. "You can come in! And be serious this time: how did you find out about my son. Be honest."

IC: Machinex"WHAT?!"Ok. Three, two, one."VINCENT?!"IC: KnowerOh ****."What?"IC: Machinex"Were you seriously at that fight? Don't lie to me!"IC: Knower**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!"Yes," I sighed. "I was."IC: Machinex"OH MY GOD WHAT THE **** WERE YOU THINKING?!"IC: Knower"I just wanted to make sure you were safe! That was the Brotherhood down there!"IC: Machinex"Kid, that's my job. Are you okay?!"IC: Knower"I took a few rubber slugs to the arm and shoulder but nothi-"IC: Machinex*Collapse*

Edited by Constructman

IC: Brando (Knower's House, New York City)"I'm gonna put this whole conversation on time out to let the folks at home reading this know: it's never, ever, ever okay to break the fourth wall and advertise prescription drugs, unless it's me doing it. Hi, kids, Brando Barton here. I just felt like I'd give you a quick protip from someone who has your best interests at heart: if you're gonna fight the ultimate evil organization on the face of the earth, don't tell your parents the truth about it. If you do, make sure you've drugged them with something beforehand so they don't get mad about it. It saves us, the government, metric ****tons of trouble, and it lets you keep your XBoxs and PS3s in time for the new CoD to come out. Mmkai? Mmkai."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Which words?” she asked Chris. “But we should really go in… we will miss the meeting okay?” she said. She then pushed open the door and walked in.“Hey everyone.” she smiled, seeing Aleks in the center of the room. She blushed, “Ah you made it.” she said.IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)“Yeah we know of a few.” he said. “Hydra themselves have jumped on that bandwagon. A lot of Hydra are mutants now… some of them think that mutants are the master race now.” he said. “And we know their involvement during WWII with a certain German party.” he nodded.“As for another there is always Weapon-X.” he said. “We’ve seen them a lot too; their first Weapon, codename Weapon-X but later Wolverine served in almost all of the major conflicts for Weapon-X.”“We’d thought that Weapon-X was destroyed by the X-Men long ago but its possible they are still around.”“Molotov… how would you like to become a SHIELD agent? We could use someone with your skills.” he said. “Yes we tapped your phone through a satellite and yes I’m looking at a video of you right now, and reading your file at the same time. With one eye.”IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“Ah yes…” he said. “Right now by reading your charts you are only a level 5 psionic, “ he said. “This experiment will raise you to a level 8, which is just under a level 9, the level of Jean Grey and her daughter Ashlynn Summers.” he said. “Any higher then that and your Phoenix or Charles Xavier strong, which is a level 10, and almost impossible to reach.” he said.IC: Stranger (Noel’s Apartment)Ares smiled as Noel laid her head on his shoulder, and closed her eyes. He stroked her hair for a few minutes even with her eyes closed staring up at the ceiling and just taking in the moment. Eventually his hand fell away and his eyes closed as he drifted off to sleep, as Ares fell into a dream his hands began to glow as he accidently activated his illusion powers, powers over the mind. Whatever dream he and Noel fell into it would be shared… like inception, but illusion style.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)"So are you going to go try to get information out of him Liliana?" he asked.IC: Ultimate Feral (Brotherhood Warehouse)Feral glanced at his cards and kept a perfect poker face. He then threw in a 50, and waited to see if either of his opponents folded or matched his bet.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Brando (Knower's House, New York City)"Oh, for the love of...are you serious? Fine. We want your son to join our team of mutant operatives. For like, the twelfth time."IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)"Oh, um...hi, Christine."-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME