IC: Icitine"Yes I will go." She said softly. "I've been here the longest and if anything goes wrong...well then none of you will be harmed."IC: Liberty (Ares's dream)Noel looked around her, she was on an island in the pacific. She wandered around aimlessly until she suddenly saw a familiar sight. "Ares?!"

IC: Chris Marie:"The two words... Learning, and the other one with a 'd' at the start of it."IC: Molotov:"I might be. Tell me, if I join with you, will I be able to go up against these... 'Weapon X' types?"IC: Rapture:"Well I've always tried to push for above expectations. Just tell me where to sit, and we can begin."IC: Will Ambrose:"He has a choice to join. I got a choice. On one hand I could be a government operative, and on the other I could be hunted down like a dog for being a mutant. It's not much of a choice, but it's a choice."

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)She pulled Chris with her over to Aleks. “This is my little brother Chris; I thought you two should formally meet.”“Oh and Chris I have Aleks power right now and his memories by the way.” she smiled, and then blushed at what that implied."Never mind those words Chris, say hello to Aleks." IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“If something happens to you then I will be harmed.” he said. “Of the heart… I’d go into a berserker rage, attack anything that moved… I don’t want that.”“I’ll walk you to his office.”IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)Ares found himself at the beach. He was wearing a pair of black swim-trunks and black shades and nothing else. He looked around, "Where am I...?" he thought not remember how he got here, and not knowing he was in a dream. Soon he saw Noel coming towards him wearing a revealing red bikini. "Uh Noel?" he said blushing. IC: Nick Fury (SHIELDHelicarrier)"Certainly kid, and HYDRA too." he said.IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)"Lay down under this machine." he said.OOC: EDITED

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC KnowerI kept on sobbing. "They can't turn me into a child soldier! Don't take me away!" IC Machinex"Sorry," I said. "He's autistic. High functioning though; he normally isn't like this. And we aren't US citizens; I just moved here from Toronto to supervise the New York research facility and I'm seriously thinking of moving back.IC Knower "Waah! Dada! I don't wanna die!"IC Machinex"Okay okay okay! Calm down, then we'll talk." I picked my son up and carried him to his room.

IC: IcitineLilliana grabbed John's hand. "Thank you, it would make me feel a lot better." She was nervous to go and do this, she knew if she was caught she would be killed.IC: LibertyNoel looked at what she was wearing, turning red and trying to cover herself. "I...oh god I'm sorry!" She said. "Ares where are we anyway?"

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“I will be right down the hall the whole time okay? Listening with my acute hearing.” he said as she took his hand as he walked towards the door.“If I hear trouble I’ll barge in and kill the Colonel myself.”IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)Ares jumped to his feet, “Noel its okay!” he said. “I honestly don’t remember… last thing I can remember… I don’t know.” he admitted shrugging. “But this place is beautiful.” he said as he admired the sunlight as is lit up her vivid blonde hair and blue eyes, making the red material on her bikini all the more vivid.

IC MachinexI put my son on his bed, hopig he would calm down. "Calm down, okay? Then we'll talk." I headed back downstairs "Sorry about that," I said. Then I realized that I was still in full armor.IC KnowerStill crying, I grabbed one of my teddy bears, tucked myself under the sheets, and started crying into it.

IC: Icitine"Okay. Well let me get changed and ill grab some alcohol."IC: LibertyNoel blushed and looked at him in his black trunks. "You're not wearing your cape..." She said softly, touching his bare shoulders.

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

OOC: Knower does not need to be on a strike team just saying, maybe his father... but him... just no... SHIELD would never accept him.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)"Okay I'll wait right here." he said.IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)"No..." he said he looked up at her as she touched his bare shoulders. "You're not wearing your costume under your clothes." he said running a hand down her midriff for a moment before pulling it away.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC why?And I DO want him on the strike team, but I've got to stay true to character.IC MachinexI went back upstairs and checked on my son. Sure enough, he was still crying. "Are you scared?" I asked even though I knew it was a stupid question. My son sniffed. "Yes," he croaked. "And why?" I continued. The purpose of this exercise was to actually get him to talk about his feelings rather than just have him bawling. Vincent sniffed again. "I might not see you or mom again. And we might not move back to Toronto of I join so I won't see my friends ever again; no Michael, no Allyson, no Sinthooran, no Daniel, no Christy, none of them. I won't see them again if I join." He sniffled again. "Son," I said. "You don't know that." "It's what I felt," he replied. Looking down, I said softly "You know how you always told me that you didn't need friends and that if your friends stood in between you and the greater good, you would choose the greater good?" he sniffed and nodded. "I'll leave you to digest that," I said and walked out.Returning tithe ground floor again, I asked "What is the purpose of this strike team?"

IC Machinex"So a preemptive strike force?"IC KnowerI sat down on the edge of my bed thinking over my dad's words. "I did think like that once. Once I did. But now? What has happened to me? Where as the old Vincent gone?" I stared up at a caligraphic scroll on the wall. Inscribed on it were traditional Chinese virtues. "I once told myself that I would upholdthese virtues to the death. Who am I to deny them?" I rose up. Swallowing once, I headed downstairs.OOC so what am I supposed to have him do?And he'd probably freaking out twice as mch if it was his dad. Vincent, he has certain triggers but he has virtue. If something is handed to him, he won't deny it. After the initial shock of course. He doesn't watt to bt he knows that it's his duty

IC: LibertyNoel blushed as he touched her bare mid drift, covering it with her hands when he stopped. "I guess not." She giggled a little as she smiled at Ares.IC: IcitineLilliana came out a few moments later wearing a short black dress and carrying a few bottles of whiskey and scotch. "Ready?"

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

OOC: Hey, guys. Last I was present, people were in the planning stages of busting out of Weapon X, a poker game was about to begin, Shadow had her bomb removed, and Natalie was recruiting the lumokinetic kid for her Pantheon force. Have I missed anything important since then, and if so, could one of you please fill me in?

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Nope that's exactly what's going onIC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)Ares grinned and flew past her using his levitation as he caught her in a hug and flew them both into the water. IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)"Wow you look great." he said smiling at her. He then leaned in and kissed her, "Be careful okay?" he said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: Cool. Many thanks.IC: Siegfried finally returned to his apartment, quickly disrobing and returning to his pajama pants. At the very least, he had ensured a lot of lives were saved that definitely could have been lost. With a sigh, he sunk into his couch, turning his TV on once again. His nerves were still somewhat on end from the conflict, so he knew sleep wasn't going to come very fast, if at all.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: IcitineLilliana kissed him deeply, holding him close. "Now sweetie...I may say some lies in there okay? So if I ever say something like I don't have feelings for you...know it's a lie."IC: LibertyNoel yelped as Ares caught her in a hug and splashed in the water. She pulled away, giving him a playful smack on the arm. "Don't do that! You scared me!"

OOC: Lumokinetic? I gotta remember that one...IC: Chris Marie:"Uhm, Hello," He said, a bit nervous. There were so many people here...IC: Rapture:Following Novocain's instructions, she laid down under the machine he indicated, making sure her wings were folded against her back before lying down.IC: Molotov:"Say if I agreed to join, where would I have to go to join?" He asked, looking outside the pay-phone booth.IC: Will Ambrose:Will was starting to doubt that either of the two seemed capable enough to join up. On that fact, he really doubted that he was capable enough to join either. After all, he really wasn't physically fit at all...

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: KnowerI sat on the stairs pondering my choice. Weighing all the possibilities, considering the options, and etc. Somehow, I had a feeling that this was what I was "meant" to do; like it or not, the universe had handed a responsibility to me and I was going to have to fulfil it. Finally, I said "Will this be a permanent thing? Will I have the opportunity to have a 'normal' life again? See my family and friends and all?"

OOC: I guess why not.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)After the kiss John nodded, “Okay… I trust you.” he told her.IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)“Did I?” he laughed. He then splashed her in the face with some water laughing.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Don’t be afraid Chris, these are good people.”IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“Good…” he said as he approached the machine. “This may hurt… a lot.” he grinned as he pushed a button. Suddenly a metal helmet shot onto Natali’s skull latching on as the rest of the metal machine lowered down trapping her beneath it. She would suddenly feel a sensation like a drilling into her skull. Novocain simply watched enjoying what would come next.IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)“You’d have to come up to the Helicarrier, I could send a team in to retrieve you.”

IC: Rapture:Rapture properly responded by screaming. Not that it would help, but the feeling was always welcome in situations involving lots of pain.IC: Chris MarieChris stepped behind Christine, good people or not, he wasn't that big on lots of strangers in one place. Especially in such a small room.IC: Molotov:"Send them then."IC: Will Ambrose:"So what now boss-lady?"

IC: Natalie shrugged. "We have one more person to go see. I can either fly you guys to the helicarrier and then go see him, or you can beg a ride from Brando and come with. Of course, I can carry one of you comfortably as long as you aren't afraid of heights." She twirled a strand of her hair. "You need Greek codenames too."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles