IC: Icitine"Good...he is getting drunk." She thought to herself as she poured another glass. Lilliana them grinned and ran her fingers through the Colonel's hair. "Soo you big lug...I have a question."IC:Liberty"God this place is beautiful." Noel said softly as she watched the fish.

IC: MachinexI came down with my son's bags, tears streaming down my face. "If there's anything I missed..." IC: Knower"Dad!" I said, giving him a hug. Checking the bags, I saw that everything was there. Clothes, toiletries, computer, books, even my stuffed animals. "I think everything's there."IC: Machinex"Oh, before you go, one other thing." I walked to the kitchen table and took what looked like a calculator off of the table. "In the event that you need me and you don't have cell phone coverage, just enter the equation 11^6/1997. It will send a distress signal to me over GPS and it will notify me."IC: Knower"Ok, thanks dad," I said. This time his paranoia was actually beneficial; this was going to become extremely useful later on. "I'm ready to go," I said.

IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“That should do it.” he grinned as he increased the amplitude of the machine for a moment, Rapture’s skull feeling like it was about to explode as suddenly the machine shut off and the pain ended as the helmet and machine slowly lifted upwards.“How do you feel?” he asked.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“We are here about being better prepared for our next mission like Krystal said a few minutes ago.”No one tell him the truth, she sent everyone but Sam and Daken telepathically.IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Why aren’t you drinking?” he asked pointing to her glass. “You’ve barely touched your glass,” he pointed out.“What’s the question?” he asked still slurring his words while she played with his hair.IC: Ares (Ares Dream Illusion)“Yes…” he said. “Not as beautiful as you though.” he said, suddenly his cheeks turning red. “I mean…”IC: Quicksilver (NYC)Pietro easily tore open the metal roof of the bank below him. People screamed and looked up in horror. A few cops pointed their guns at him only to have him tear them from their hands. He turned the guns into balls of metal before letting them fall to the ground useless. He then levitated inside the bank, easily walking past the tellers towards the vault, moving his hand as the vault door suddenly unlocked and slid open for him.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Icitine"This is my third glass!" She lied before kissing him again in order to distract him before pulling away to ask him. "Well you know those nasty little bombs in our heads?"IC: LibertyNoel turned red as he called we beautiful. "Thank...thank you." She said softly.

IC: Natalie nodded and motioned for the others to follow her as she left. "Now, I can either fly there and come back in a bit or you can come with me. It isn't far."IC: Delphi was walking through the SHIELD base, trying to quell her slightly upset stomach. The young mutant knew there was a major vision coming, and she was dreading it.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh.” he said before taking another gulp of his new glass, he smiled as she kissed him again distracting him. “Yes what about them?” he asked.IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)“You’re welcome,” he said looking up at her with his grey eyes.

IC: Crane Lament"He's over there!" yelled out someone from the crowds.Lament didn't wait, he turned to flee.Everything had gone wrong, for some reason.He had made sure that everyone wouldn't know what happened, or who he was. But then, he was recognised. By his colleagues.Fat lot of good they were, he thought. Wait, why- He found himself on the rooftop.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Natalie shrugged. "Um, I'll take you up there. Someone needs to keep an eye on Alyssa. She hasn't been normal recently. Well, normal for her. You'll see what I mean." Natalie picked up Vincent and took off, landing a minute later at the Helicarrier. "ALYSSA!"IC: Said mutant heard Natalie and walked up, holding her stomach.IC: "Vincent, Alyssa. Alyssa, Vincent. If her eyes start glowing, listen carefully to whatever she says, no matter how creepy it is." Natalie waved and flew off down to where the others were. "What about you?" she asked Will.IC: Alyssa grinned a bit at Vincent, moving her hand to her head. She wasn't gonna be able to hold this back for much longer. "Um, I'm Agent Delphi, but most people call me Alyssa."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Alyssa nodded shyly, head and stomach still hurting. "Yeah. I've always had Delphi because of my powers, so I didn't have to change mine." Her expression changed quickly into a grimace. "I can't... Hold it back... Much longer. Please don't freak out or think I'm weird. Oooh." Alyssa fell silent, straightening her posture rigidly, her eyes glowing bright green, her voice becoming accompanied by many. "Beware the wrath of Greece's enemy." Her eyes and voice returned to normal, falling to the ground if no one caught her.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Hey, I'm not going to be on much until sunday. So no killing or using my characters. Flex, you can use them (if you have to) to advance the plot. Otherwise, they'll just tag along with whoever they're with right now. Sorry if this causes problems guys, have a nice thanksgiving! =DIC: Will Ambrose:"Uhm, What should I do with my bike?" He asked, "I'll be able to go up, as long as I'm home before dark."IC: Rapture:"Much better," She said wearily, getting up.

IC: (Sam)"Ma'am, don't give some bull answer. I can see in all your faces you hate it here. I've learned to read faces. Comes in handy in my line of work. I've worked here just as long as some of the other weapons in this base. Some do love it here, but I don't. They haven't bombed me, but they have my parents under watch, all the time." Sam looked down for a second, talking through clenthed teeth. "And you know whats worse? My parents know their under watch. So don't think for one god**** second I enjoy working here. A freelancer can choose who he kills, A slave can't." Sam was ready to leave if he had to, but he wouldn't tell the colonel. If the get out, I might be able to save mom and dad, hopefully.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Snelly, might want to check your inbox.IC: JuliaJulia clenched her fists. The very tips of her claws were protruding out of her knuckles. She didn't trust this guy. In fact, she didn't trust anyone except the former X-Men that were currently present. "I've seen people spin convincing lies before," she said, "so what makes you think any of us can trust you?"

67tlbk.png

IC: (Sam)"Nothing, really. Have your resident telepath scan my head, if she wants to. If she doesn't, I'll leave and won't speak a word of what happens here, ever. I swear on my honor, as an Assassin." Sam had feeling they didn't care for his honor, so hopefully they'ed scan his head.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

IC Vincent"Oh," I nodded. "That could be useful." Oh man, what am I supposed to say now?Lull in the conversation...Conversations aren't exactly my strongest field. I could answer questions, say hi, basically if the other person said it, I could continue. But trying to start a conversation; for me that didn't work. And if the conversation lulled, I was effectively screwed. So I just stood there, not sure what to say.

Edited by Constructman

IC: (Sam)"True, but I know how to lower my own mental blocks. I will not hide anything from you." Sam had a feeling they wouldn't trust him. An assassin and a Weapon-X agent? he would feel the same as them.

War...war never changes.

IC: Brando (New York City)"Of course, new girlfriend!" Brando said, moving out towards the Mustang and leaping over the passenger's side door cleanly, landing in the driver's seat and settling in. "To the next place."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Flex, is Nathanael with the Brotherhood at the moment? Or did they leave him behind at the Enforcer tower wreckage?IC: Taralynn ( New York, Unknown, Brotherhood Warehouse.)Tara stood there, leaning on one of warehouse walls and watching, as members of the X-Men talked and laughed with members of the Brotherhood. She went to put her hand in her capri pocket, hoping the soft materiel inside would offer some small measure of comfort, but all that met her hand was air and skin. Tara turned her gaze downward and cursed softly at the sight before her: thanks to her explosion earlier, pretty much everything she had been wearing had been burnt to a crisp, and whatever survived was mostly just tatters that left little to the imagine nation. She sighed in light frustration at the state of her clothing. It was beginning to bother her, not just her more or less nonexistent tatters, that were beginning to fall off, leaving her with nothing else on, but everything: the place she was at now, the people she was with, the people who weren't with her, All of it. 'Nobel. I need to talk to you.'

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: KnowerMy eyes closed. Glowing inside their sockets, I took one last look at home...IC: MachinexI stood at the door, watching the helicarrier fly away. I heard a voice inside my head say "Goodbye dad." "Goodbye son," I tearfully replied. Like it or not, my son had grown up; I couldn't watch over him like a hawk anymore. His fate was in his hands now. Whether he was truly ready for this responsibility, that would wait to be seen...

OOC: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU'RE BACKI can post as Alaric againnnnnnnnnIC: Alaric (Brotherhood HQ)"What's up, Tara?" a lone voice asked from Tara's right. As soon as he had heard her summons, Alaric had made his way over to Tara, desperate to get the arrogance of the scattered Brotherhood members off his mind before he punched one of them in the face; as a courtesy, the history teacher didn't mention the sorry state of Tara's clothing, nor did he ask how it had come to get into that state in the first place. "Are you alright?"-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Sorry bro, this month has just taken me by stormIC: Taralynn ( New York, Unknown, Brotherhood Warehouse.)"No, I'm not." The ever present frown, that had settled on her face the moment she entered the warehouse, lessening as Alaric came over. She turned and looked into his deep blue eyes, looking at his eyes almost made her want to smile, but sadly even his beautiful dark ultramarine eyes weren't enough at the moment. "I can't kill any of these *******s! I can't stand any of these new X-****! And my clothes look like ****!" Tara exclaimed, motioning to her crumbling tatters as she did so. Normally, she would have tried to cover herself in someway but at the moment she could have cared less.IC: Alison ( Watching things unfold.)Alison floated behind Tara, no longer in ball form.IC: ToraTora stood over the kitchen counter, slowly preparing a chicken to be deep fried. Having all of the X-Men here didn't exactly sit well with him, but it wasn't his choice. It was Lord Quicksilver's, and so long as no one attempted anything against Lady Rosalina, everything would be fine.

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: ZackZack winced a bit as he felt Tara's anger over there psychic connection.On one hand, helping out my sister, he thought to himself, on the other hand, winding up as a charred corpse sometime in the near future...Just to be sure, he sent her a telepathic message.Yo, Tara, you alright? Need me to come cheer you up?

67tlbk.png