OOC: Work is eating T_S_L's life.IC: Xander sighed, once again in normal clothes. While his loyalty to Weapon X was mighty, it wasn't doing much for his fatigue at the moment. He sincerely hoped nothing pressing would happen soon.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: MalusUnfortunately, Xander's hopes were misplaced. Very misplaced. A cold hand gripped his shoulder, and he whirled around to find Malus, with his already-strange eyes rolled up into his head and rambling incoherently. Abruptly, he gripped both of Xander's shoulders and screamed in a voice that sounded like a thousand voices."Il est mort! Je mrtvy! Je morto! Mrtev! On je mrtav!"His eyes returned to normal to stare into Xander's for a brief moment before the strange, frail figure collapsed to the ground.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

OOC: As far as I'm aware, the Brotherhood is awaiting Quicksilver's return before anything happens.IC: Xander frowned. No rest for the wicked, as the saying goes. Xander reached down and hoisted Malus onto his shoulders, then began making his way to Col. Johnson's office. He had no clue what it was the crazy old man had seen, but if it was accurate, the Col. would want to know.

IC: MalusHowever, as soon as Xander reached the office, he would find a series of scribbling as cryptic as the words that had tumbled past Malus's lips earlier.Jsi mrtvyJe suis mortIr ist totHan on kuollutMindannyian halottackMalus was suddenly standing next to Xander as if nothing had happened."I wrote that," he said nonchalantly, "I don't know what it means, but I wrote it."

67tlbk.png

IC: Shaw"Keep that photograph," Shaw said, "if you see him, call me and tell me what he's up to."He took a deep breath and looked around the lobby."This world is about to change."Meanwhile, in MoscowThe diplomat had called in sick from work. News of the attack on the Hellfire Mansion had reached all over the globe. He was sure that the lizard-man and those...other things were looking for him. And he was also sure that they had been sent by the American government.With a trembling hand, he picked up his phone to report his theory.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Yeah say he’s with the BrotherhoodIC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)“You should be a level 8 telepath now.” he said watching Rapture.IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Oh what the ****.” the Colonel cursed as he got up and threw open the door, “What are you doing!” he demanded, but when he opened the door Malus and Xander were standing outside.“What is it?! I’m in the middle of something.”IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)“I can see if he’s trustworthy or not.” she said watching him. “If you give me permission to access you’re mind I can prove if we can trust you or not.” she said. She could easily bombard her way into his head, but Ashlynn wasn’t keen on doing that.“They can block telepathy, but I am a level 9 telepath.” she said. “Besides if I can’t uncover anything in his mind then we don’t trust him simple as that.”IC: Katherine (Hellfire Mansion)She nodded, “May we go then my Black King?” she asked.IC: Quicksilver (NYC)Pietro levitated into the air flying away from the bank, whole safe’s stuffed with thousands of dollars levitating in the air behind him. As he flew he saw a few sentinel’s trailing him. Pietro smiled and used his powers to attempt to tear them in half, except nothing happened. They’d replaced them with plastics.“****.” Pietro said as he banked to the left is beams of energy burst past him.

IC: (Sam)"Well, I already lowered my mental blocks, so go ahead and look. You might pick up some skills looking in my head, so be careful in there."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Fine, now who has inscribed this on my door!” he yelled looking at Malus.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn nodded, “Okay then open you’re mind for me…” she began to feel outwards with her telepathic powers, diving into Sam’s mind as if she would a pool from the high dive. She began looking through his memories as if turning the pages of a book, learning about his life and how he’d come to Weapon-X. He’d come from a family of assassins, and he was very skilled and lethal with his powers. But while in his mind she sensed his hatred for being a slave to Weapon-X, that he wanted freedom as much as they did.She opened her eyes, “We can trust him, he’s not loyal to the Colonel.” she said.

IC: (Sam)"Thank you. I've been here for 4 years, and hated every second of it. When we get free, if you guys every needed a hand, give me a call." Sam wasn't kidding about that ethier. They were helping him get out of this hole. it would only be fair to help them later down the road. "So, what about Daken?" Sam had noticed him go quite.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)“Uh yeah…” he said blushing and looking down, as he did the water began to change, turning vivid different colors, blue; green, orange, red. What’s happening? He thought. He focused on the water with his mind deciding on a color and suddenly it turned a deep purple. He could control it? Was this just an illusion? He looked at the sky and imagined a flock of green parrots and they appeared, flying through the air over the island.IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“No it’s not lovely, its vandalism!” he said. “Mark on my door again and that will be my last straw with you Malus! Now go bother someone else.” he said before slamming the door. He walked over to Liliana before sitting down next to her placing his hand on her thigh. “I’m sorry where were we?” he asked her.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“What about me?” Daken asked watching Sam with bright eyes. “I was simply observing you all, and from the way Julia and Ashlynn were talking it seems that you are planning something.” he said the corners of his mouth turning into a smile. “Excellent, I do not plan on being Weapon-X’s pet forever; personally I’d like to leave this place as the rest of you.”He then turned to Julia, “Ah you must be X-23’s daughter, the one the colonel told me about.” he said. “I suppose that makes you almost like my half sister since you are the daughter of the female clone of my father.” he said. “Judging from your adamantium spikes they have molded you in her image.”

IC: IcitineLilliana gave the Colonel a deep kiss as he returned to her. "Well how do they work? Is there a secret to them?" She asked as she kissed his neck, trying to keep the Colonel from suspecting anything.IC: LibertyNoel turned red and suddenly jumped as the water changed color. "Ares... Ares...what is happening?"

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)He kissed her back and then looked at her as she asked him the question. If he hadn’t been intoxicated and heavily seduced he wouldn’t have told her, but at the moment he felt he could trust her. He shivered as she kissed down his neck, “They are all located near the Weapon’s right temple.” he said. “They have special fail-safe’s that activate and explode if they are removed, but it seems that there is a few minute delay for they explode.” he said.“The explosives would easily be deactivated if they were taken apart, the explosives inside would only detonate from a very strong impact or if they were crushed somehow, or if I activate them.” he said.IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)“This place is an illusion Noel, I can control it, watch.” he said as he pointed at her bikini it then flashed several other colors before settling on red.

IC: Icitine"Oh yes...That is wonderful." She said as she began to unbutton his shirt.IC: LibertyNoel blushed as he bikini changed color. "Oh my god this is amazing!" She grinned. "Do something else!"

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC: Julia, MalusJulia popped her claws and gazed at them thoughtfully."Y'know," she said, "I never really got to know my parents. We were always running from something. They told me the Enforcers were trying to kill us, but now, after, all this, I'm not so sure it was just them.""It was nice talking to you, Colonel!" Malus yelled cheerfully through the door.

67tlbk.png

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Not as wonderful as you.” he says as she unbuttons his shirt.IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)“Like this?” he asked snapping his finger as suddenly Steve Rogers, also known As Captain America appeared next to them. He pulled off his mask revealing his handsome face. “Hey there honey.” he smiled at Nicole.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“Wouldn’t surprise me if Weapon-X was after them as well.” he said. “So Jaws is your brother then? I always imagined him the son of Victor Creed myself, they are quite similar.”

IC: Liberty"D-Daddy?" Noel ran to her father, holding him tightly. She began to sob, hiding her face in his shoulder. "Daddy I miss you do much."IC: IcitineLilliana smiled, exposing the Colonels chest. "Yuck.." She thought to herself as she kissed his chest. She then pulled away. "Anther drink before..our activity?"

IC: Rage"Oh, oh, thank you," I said uncertainly. "Why is he helping a guy like me in the first place?"
IC: Knight"Helping people is what I do, whether it's helping people out of a burning building, or defending the innocent, or just helping someone turn their life around." He said as he dispersed the piece of his helmet that was covering his mouth and took a bite out of an apple.IC: SpiritWill was leaning against the wall watching the rest of the mutants, since there was nothing really important happening he faded into the spirit plane and looked around to see if he could tell if anyone was planing to betray them.IC: SmithJoe was regenerating Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)“Don’t worry we will get both of you out of this ****-hole.” Daken said firmly. “Jaws is in the same boat as almost everyone else here.” Daken said. “I don’t have a bomb in my brain though, Johnson trusts me, which is very stupid of him.”IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)“I’ve missed you too kiddo.” he said holding her as she ran to him crying into his strong chest. “Don’t worry… I’ll always be with you okay?” he said.Ares watched as Noel hugged the illusion of her father. Ares had just formed the basic personality of Steve using what he knew about him, and what he'd seen, the illusion was now alive on its own and acting of its own accord. He'd done this many times with his own father. IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)He smiled as she kissed his drink, “Why not!” he said offering his empty glass. “I’ve wanted this for a long time Liliana…” he said greedily.OOC: Off to work be back tonight. Off tomorrow, happy thanks giving guys!!

Edited by Flex Capacitor

Name: Ilya BrezhnevCodename: KhanAge: Sixty-Seven, though he still has a rather youthful physique.Gender: MaleFaction: NeutralPower(S): The main, over-arching power is the ability to manipulate spirits, and their plane of existence. This can manifest itself in many ways, such as being able to communicate with spirits (both living [making him seem like a telepath] and dead), the ability to temporarily send his spirit from his body-and into another object, or another body-, and the ability to create something similar to a psi ball, causing both mental, spiritual, and physical damage to what it hits. He could also, possibly, call on spirits to attack somebody, or to guide him through with something he needs to do, he could, possibly, even ask them for help on predicting future events.Appearance: Tall, with good, built musculature, wearing what appears to be standard camouflage for a Spetsnaz officer, as well as a bulletproof vest. After that, he has dark hair, with a finely groomed appearance to it, along with his moustache and beard. His eyes are slanted and slightly almond-shaped, characteristic of one with Mongol descent, but with blue irises, and his skin is fairer than what most Mongols would have had.Weapons: An AN-94, for normal use, with a specialized PSO-1 sight attached, modified to used as a simple, close-range reflex sight if needed. He commonly uses 60 round casket magazines on the weapon, and almost invariably uses the single shot or two-round-burst modes on the weapon. Rarely does he fire it fully automatic. This weapon is used to compensate for the fact that his main power doesn't allow much in the way of offensive capability. After that, he has a bayonet/utility knife to go with the weapon.Skills: He is well-trained with his rifle, able to use it with the capability of a military sniper, as well as well-trained with his powers. After that, he is an excellent forager, and can sew rather well. As well, he has a great amount of training in various forms of unarmed combat.Personality: Khan is rather easy-going, but deeply religious. He follows no single religion but rather a faith based upon his own experiences, and is rather tolerant of others and their faith. After that, he always tries to help others more than hinder them, unless the spirits he speaks to have told him otherwise. After that, he respects others personal space, such that he normally will not invade another's mind and spirit to speak to them that way, such that many people consider him more crazy than gifted.Weakness: His main power doesn't allow much in the way of offensive or defensive capability, and he isn't trusted by many, due to his seeming insanity, so he doesn't have many allies.Bio: Khan was, before discovering his power, a normal young man in Russia, until he was hand-picked for Spetsnaz training. Soon, he was off, fighting, defending the Fatherland. And it was during a battle, to defend the Fatherland, that he came upon something rather...supernatural. He soon resigned from military service, heading off to pursue his newfound powers and beliefs with an intense fervor, only showing up in the general public eye a few times every year. Eventually, however, he felt that the time had come for him to act, to help-he quickly went out, buying himself a modified AN-94 rifle, and going to the centre of what he felt was happening: The United States, near New York, where most mutants of the world hung out.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC KnowerI sat down on a chair and pulled out my cell phone (again). I began reading a psionics manual by Charles Cosimano (which was painful to read with the phone's tiny screen). I had used this and other texts to help hone my abilities to even higher levels than what my mutant abilities gave me. I continued reading, utterly ignoring Alyssa and Will.

OOC: Hey flex, you forgot about SHIELD going to pick up Molotov. =/IC: Rapture:"Much better..." She purred. Upon finishing this statement, she detonated a large psionic blast, expending time to make sure the good doctor would remain unharmed, but anyone else nearby her would either be dead, or in serious pain. Anyone else in the base might get off with headaches, or have felt a small burst of pain in their head."So doctor," She said, turning to Novocain, "How much do you want to ruin a few mutants days?"IC: Chris Marie:"Hey Ashlynn, what's the plan again? I kinda missed that part..." He said, before feeling like someone had just hit his head, and what sounded like glass had broken somewhere nearby. He immediately grasped his head, dreading to know what had just happened.Hey Chris, She said, Once I figure out how to get out of here, I'll kill your sister, that brat Ashlynn, and all of your annoying little friends."Ashlynn..? Sarah's making death threats. Again."IC: Wild Card:Card himself had been prowling just above the base when he felt a similar burst of pain, and then he heard their voices again.Sarah? What just happened?"Not sure... But I know who might know.""Card? What the heck did you do?"

Edited by AuRon the champion

OOC:

Name: Ilya BrezhnevCodename: KhanAge: Sixty-Seven, though he still has a rather youthful physique.Gender: MaleFaction: NeutralPower(S): The main, over-arching power is the ability to manipulate spirits, and their plane of existence. This can manifest itself in many ways, such as being able to communicate with spirits (both living [making him seem like a telepath] and dead), the ability to temporarily send his spirit from his body-and into another object, or another body-, and the ability to create something similar to a psi ball, causing both mental, spiritual, and physical damage to what it hits. He could also, possibly, call on spirits to attack somebody, or to guide him through with something he needs to do, he could, possibly, even ask them for help on predicting future events.Appearance: Tall, with good, built musculature, wearing what appears to be standard camouflage for a Spetsnaz officer, as well as a bulletproof vest. After that, he has dark hair, with a finely groomed appearance to it, along with his moustache and beard. His eyes are slanted and slightly almond-shaped, characteristic of one with Mongol descent, but with blue irises, and his skin is fairer than what most Mongols would have had.Weapons: An AK-94, for normal use, with a specialized PSO-1 sight attached, modified to used as a simple, close-range reflex sight if needed. He commonly uses 60 round casket magazines on the weapon, and almost invariably uses the single shot or two-round-burst modes on the weapon. Rarely does he fire it fully automatic. This weapon is used to compensate for the fact that his main power doesn't allow much in the way of offensive capability. After that, he has a bayonet/utility knife to go with the weapon.Skills: He is well-trained with his rifle, able to use it with the capability of a military sniper, as well as well-trained with his powers. After that, he is an excellent forager, and can sew rather well. As well, he has a great amount of training in various forms of unarmed combat.Personality: Khan is rather easy-going, but deeply religious. He follows no single religion but rather a faith based upon his own experiences, and is rather tolerant of others and their faith. After that, he always tries to help others more than hinder them, unless the spirits he speaks to have told him otherwise. After that, he respects others personal space, such that he normally will not invade another's mind and spirit to speak to them that way, such that many people consider him more crazy than gifted.Weakness: His main power doesn't allow much in the way of offensive or defensive capability, and he isn't trusted by many, due to his seeming insanity, so he doesn't have many allies.Bio: Khan was, before discovering his power, a normal young man in Russia, until he was hand-picked for Spetsnaz training. Soon, he was off, fighting, defending the Fatherland. And it was during a battle, to defend the Fatherland, that he came upon something rather...supernatural. He soon resigned from military service, heading off to pursue his newfound powers and beliefs with an intense fervor, only showing up in the general public eye a few times every year. Eventually, however, he felt that the time had come for him to act, to help-he quickly went out, buying himself a modified AN-94 rifle, and going to the centre of what he felt was happening: The United States, near New York, where most mutants of the world hung out.
Just a few questions. One, how exactly does Khan sending spirits to attack cause harm or damage? What is the extent of the Psi Ball's damage? Are there limitations as to what Khan can project himself into? Does his body go inert when his spirit has left it, or does he remain in control? And can spirits resist his call?

OOC: Spirits only come voluntarily, yes, his body goes inert like an Iden user when he does that, and there's not much limit on what he projects into-he'd just get in a battle of wills with the resident spirit of whatever it was, if one was there, if he tried to take control, or if they tried to throw him out and he wanted to stay in.For the first question, I would assume that they might be able to manipulate the physical world to some extent, possibly not. After that, mental and spiritual damage. Because I doubt having other spirits rending at your own soul would be pleasant, and since your mind is connected to your soul...yeah.For the Psi Ball, it depends on how much concentration and how much preperation he puts into it. The only downside is that the larger it gets, the harder it is to control. Meaning that, while there isn't really a limit, he effectively puts limits on it himself so that it doesn't end up killing him and anybody else in the area.

profiles i guess

OOC: Okay. Two more questions. Could you clarify a bit more exactly what mental and spiritual damage would actually be? (for instance, is it permanent damage, or can you recover from it? What are the side effects to having your soul damaged?) and would it take time for him to charge a Psi Ball of killing strength? If so, how much time?

OOC: Hmm. I would imagine it would be possible to recover from, unless the damage was extensive, similar to physical wounds. I would imagine side effects would be mainly mental in fashion, though the spiritual damage could possible affect power usage as well, and some physiological symptoms could develop, such as migraines and ghost pains where no damage has actually occured.And yes, it would take him time, though the time would be proportionate to the amount of focus he put on creating it and whether or not he had another spirit there to aid him. Generally, though, it'd probably be a charge up of about twenty seconds, for a single-shot killing strength one. Though a bunch of short-charge-time blasts could kill an enemy as well.

profiles i guess

OOC: Well alrighty then. Khan approved.IC: Xander's eyes flicked irritatedly towards Malus, but he simply asked "And you have no way of deciphering what the scribbles you created mean?"

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

IC-Ilya:"Calm, my friends," Ilya said, his eyes half closed, as he sat, crosslegged, upon the floor of his apartment. Any telepath watching him, monitoring him, would likely noticed odd brain wave patterns, voices coming that weren't his own. In Ilya's-or, rather, Khan's-eyes, there were spirits swirling about him, a black and silver cloud, radiating feelings of anger, and sadness, and pain."Calm," he said again, more forcefully, the spirits slowing down somewhat. "You must follow the path laid out for you, to go back to your Creator. Only then shall you experience that which you believed would happen." Already, the wills of some of those spirits were weakening, some of them leaving for Heaven. He sighed."Stop!" he commanded, and the movement about him ceased, the voices continuing, murmuring, trying to convince him that they didn't want to go, they wanted their bodies back, he was their only tie back to the material world. "Death is a natural part of that long life we all partake of. Go, take another sip from the cup, and come back. You cannot stay here." Again, some of them left. One remained, however. A young man, barely older than nineteen, fear radiating from him.Khan sighed, holding out a hand. The young man's hand rested in it, unsure, thinking it might pass right through, but it didn't. Khan's face, formerly stern, was now kind, benevolent, comforting."Calm, my child," he said. "You will be alright. You are skeptical, you do not wish to go. There are others like you. I will guide you, do not worry." The spirit seemed about ready to speak, when Khan released his ethereal hand, holding it up in a gesture for silence, to stop."No. Your questions cannot be answered at this time, not by me. You will not believe my answers. You must come across them yourself. Now, join with those behind me, who are all learners, ethereal disciples. There you will be welcomed." The spirit, seemingly relieved, moved back, his presence weakening to such a point that almost nobody could tell it was there, as it joined in that group that followed Khan.The man then slumped back against his the end of his bed, obviously tired from what he had done, before he let out a laugh. Mirthful, happy. As well, relieved. He quickly jumped up, with a youthful strength that belied his obvious age, quickly moving down from the apartment building, his camo, vest, and weapon all stowed in his seemingly over-large satchel, the stock on the AN-94 folded so that it might better fit, as he moved off.The spirits told him that the Brotherhood was preparing to assault the Weapon X compound, and he wished to aid them.

profiles i guess