IC: Xander cut a sideways glance at Malus, clearly not amused. "Sometimes, I wonder if you exist solely to be cryptic and infuriating..." Xander grumbled before beginning to stalk back towards his room. The jumbled writing made no sense to Xander whatsoever. His stalk away paused momentarily as he turned to stare at the writing once again. The words looked as if written in not one, but multiple languages... But even if it was, Xander still couldn't make heads or tails of it. Xander flopped back against the opposite wall, now annoyed by the fact that he was so intrigued by whatever it was that Malus had written.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Will Ambrose:Will said nothing. After all, just two days ago he didn't really think mutants were equal to humans either. Mostly because of his parents telling him that was so, but still... He had a feeling this week wasn't going to end well.OOC: Don't you hate it when you're reading something and then you accidently write what you read? I hate that too.

Edited by AuRon the champion

OOC: My badReally Kaithas? Oh wow that’s awesomeIC: SHIELD HelicopterA few minutes later a black helicopter bearing the SHIELD symbol and letters landed near Molotov. A few SHIELD soldiers waved him over.IC: Summer-flightThe plan is this, Liliana goes to extract information from the Colonel which she is doing now. Then the Brotherhood of Mutants attacks and we run like we are doing to defend the base like the good little weapons we are. Quicksilver deactivates our bombs, then we kill every Weapon-X soldier and defeat all the Weapons trying to bring us down before getting the **** out of here. Saraha’s talking again? Did she break through her prison?Ashlynn sent Chris telepathically.

IC:IcitineLilliana turned red, slightly nervous. Why hadn't he passed out?! She gulped and then playfully kissed his neck, trying to prevent him going further.IC: Liberty"I...I know..." She said through her tears as she hugged her late father. "Am I doing good daddy? Are..are you proud of me?" Noel asked, looking at her father expectantly.

IC: Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X)After all the alcohol he’d drank when Liliana began to kiss his neck he suddenly slouched backwards and passed out.IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)“Yes you are… you are doing great my daughter.” he said. “I am so proud of you.” he said looking at her. He then turned to Ares, “Take care of her.” he said before he suddenly turned into droplets of water and fell into the ocean.Ares watched the emotional seen and a small tear fell from his left eye.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: IcitineLilliana sighed with relief. She then got up, and pulled the colonel's pants off. She aimed to give the illusion that she had slept with him instead if sneaking out. She quickly walked out of the door, heading toward her room.IC: Liberty"Daddy no!" Noel screamed as her dad disappeared. She collapsed onto the sand, sobbing as he vanished. "Ares...bring him back!" She demanded.

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John suddenly walked out of side-passage, pulling Liliana into a hug. “I hate that… I wanted to kill him so badly.” He said.IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)Ares knelt in the sand next to Noel and pulled her into a tight embrace. “I would if I could… he chose to leave, he had a mind of his own, I can’t recreate him again, not in this illusion, not if he doesn’t want to materialize, this is also a dream… they are partly controlled by our subconscious.” "I'm sorry..."

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)"So did I..." he said. "I never want to have to listen to anything like that again..." he said. "Let's get you back to the room." he said taking her hand in his.IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)"Because I've crearted illusions of my father many times... I thought it might be special... that you might like to see him again in some form, for however long it lasted."

IC-Ilya:Ah, here it was, the Warehouse, the Brotherhood's hideout that held no better name than that which named just what it truly was: A warehouse. Ilya smiled, walking up to it, before knocking hard on one of the locked doors. After that, something that would look rather confusing to any members of the Brotherhood watching him, he cocked his head, seemingly carefully listening to something.A moment later he nodded, having caught the message from the spirit-raising his voice slightly, he called out in a voice that would rather easily be heard by the one he wished to hear it, and was said in a rather thick Russian accent that can't be written out without looking stupid, "Matt! I need to speak with you. Come now, and let me in."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Khan:"You misunderstand SHIELD, I think," Ilya said after a moment. "Though I cannot be entirely sure of what I hear. Sometimes, they remain their secrecy, even in the end..." he shook his head, laughing somewhat, before looking Matt right in the eye, a flame of something burning in his own. Madness? Knowledge? Who knew."Quite simply, actually, spirits have told me what you're planning, a specific spirit telling me to find you. And I figured I'd come try to help."

profiles i guess

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Warehouse -I noticed Matt was talking to someone that I did not recognize as either X-men or Brotherhood. I walked up to them. "Hey Matt, who's this guy?" Quite unnoticed by everyone, the Mysterious Priest sat on top of a crate in the warehouse, observing everyone with his same old smile.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Hey Flex, I need a Novocain post please o-oIC: Chris Marie:She's not exactly out... Chris thought, rubbing his eyes. It had been a long week, even for him, But she is talking to me. She also says she wants to kill you.A series of insults came from Sarah around that time, which Ashlynn probably could hear.IC: Molotov:Molotov walked over to said helicopter and climbed in it, holding his small briefcase of belongings in his lap.

IC-Khan:"It seems that more and more are coming," Ilya said, his eyes unfocusing for a moment. He sensed something here, and the spirits confirmed it-there was one here with a spirit darker than the others. More opaque. One who was only just experiencing their powers might say...more powerful.Slowly, his head turned, his eyes moving to look straight into those of the Mysterious Priest. Just as the phone began to ring.Ilya smiled at him.

profiles i guess

IC: (Sam)Sam head felt like it was going to explode. When Rapture unleashed that mental blast, Sam's Shields were still down. He was knocked to the floor phyiscaly. "Fill me in on the plan later. I'm going to find out just what the heck that was." with that Sam left the room, heading for Novican's Lab. It was Sam's best bet that it came form there.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Sorry bro, this month has just taken me by stormIC: Taralynn ( New York, Unknown, Brotherhood Warehouse.)"No, I'm not." The ever present frown, that had settled on her face the moment she entered the warehouse, lessening as Alaric came over. She turned and looked into his deep blue eyes, looking at his eyes almost made her want to smile, but sadly even his beautiful dark ultramarine eyes weren't enough at the moment. "I can't kill any of these *******s! I can't stand any of these new X-****! And my clothes look like ****!" Tara exclaimed, motioning to her crumbling tatters as she did so. Normally, she would have tried to cover herself in someway but at the moment she could have cared less.
IC: Alaric (Brotherhood HQ)"I know, Tara."The words were simple, but if she searched deep enough into them, she would find that Alaric really did understand exactly what she was going through and empathized with her. Alaric's gaze was gentle, yet soothing, like a massage to the student's frayed emotions. He reached out and cupped her face in his hands and then pulled her out of the main room, sitting her down gently in one of the many, many side rooms of the compound. It doubled as a room for some long-dead Brotherhood member, so Ric sat Tara on the bed and then began looking for some clothes she could wear."But you know what else I know?" he continued, tossing her some underwear, black skinny jeans and a fiery orange v neck t-shirt that matched her eyes and hair. "I know that I've watched you grow up from one of the top-ten cutest babies I've ever seen into a strong, Independent, ridiculously pretty high-school senior that knows exactly what she wants to do before she even knows why she has to do it, and I know that you are one of the brightest spots in my life."He sat down on the bed across from her and pushed a lock of hair away from his eyes, fidgeting; he met her eyes and then looked down, before looking back up."I know exactly what you're feeling right now by being here, and I know that if I lost you, I wouldn't be able to cope with it. So could I ask you to stay tough and power through it, just until everyone's free? For me? Please?"IC: Brooklyn (Panera Bread, New York City)​"I'm gonna have a tomato and mozzarella ciabatta with a side of chips, a chocolate chip bagel, and a large lemonade, please!" Brooklyn chirped brightly after waiting about three minutes in line. Rebekah turned to the side to look at the grinning younger Carlisle, took a second to look her rail-thin body up and down, and was about to ask exactly how she planned on fitting all of that into her body without exploding into a limited time Brooklyn-flavored soft drink available with specially marked combo meals before the cashier turned to her."And for you, ma'am?"IC: Brando (New York City)"Oh, yeah, that dude!" Brando exclaimed, suddenly looking ridiculously stoked. "I need to ask him what exercise regimen he uses. Whatcha think: Bowflex or P90x? I have my money on P90x, Bowflex is for tryhards..."-Tyler Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Shadow"Um."The dark haired girl stared at the menu in confusion, trying to figure out what was what, what things were made out of or even what they were. There was a long, expectant silence as the former Weapon struggled to find a course of action."I'll just have a large lemonade." Not like I know what anything else is.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Brooklyn (Panera Bread, New York City)"Ohhhh, that's my Bekah! Always the jokester!" Brooklyn cried, undeterred. "She'll have what I'm having, please."After paying and receiving the electronic device that would notify them their order was ready, Bekah anxiously took Shadow's hand and pulled her outside, into the New York City air. The two sat down at a seat next to the window, so they could see the people inside, and Brooklyn leaned her head against the cool, soothing glass of the transparent portal inside the restaurant and beamed at her idol."Hi, Bekah..." she whispered, still slightly starstruck by - what she perceived to be - the goddess in front of her.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Shadow"What's with that look, huh?" Rebejah replied, almost as quietly. She was sitting in her chair with ramrod straight posture, eternally on alert. Her voice was quiet and calm, with a subtly playful edge, a stark contrast to her reserved and cautious body language."You're looking at me like I'm some strange creature that just dropped out of the sky."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG