IC: Icitine"Yea...I got the information though." She smiled, squeezing his hand tightly. "I love you John." Lilliana said softly.IC: Liberty"Thank you." Noel sighed, tears streaming down her face. It was painful to only see her father for such a short time but it was the thought.

IC: Shadow"Well, you were probably right." Rebekah replied quietly, staring at the table. In truth, Brooklyn's observation was far closer to home than she wanted to admit.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Novocain (Weapon-X Facility)"Go do whatever you want, I've done my job." he said.IC: Triblade (Brotherhood Warehouse)“It is possible I do misunderstand them, but they did send their shiny new Avengers against us and the Brotherhood back at the Enforcer tower.”“Spirits told you? Well that is a new one.” He smirked.“Not sure he never gave me a name.” he told Windrider.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn shuddered at Chris’ projected thoughts. I won’t let her kill anyone, okay Chris? I will find a way to stop her for good. She'd felt the powerful mental blast but had erected a shield around the minds of most of the people in the room to protect them from it.IC: NPC SHIELD HelicopterThe helicopter took off into the air before flying for several minutes until a massive metal hull appeared in the clouds, it was the SHIELD Helicarrier. The copter landed on one of the landing pads as a crew ran out to secure it in place.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood Warehouse)Pietro suddenly walked through the Brotherhood warehouse doors; metal safe’s levitating through the air behind him. He now had the money he needed to pay off that one thief, with the name he could for some reason not remember.He sent the safe’s to his room and then shut and locked the metal door. “It is time my Brothers and Sisters, and our new friends the X-Men that we teach Weapon-X that mutants are not weapons!” he boomed.“Let us tear their facility apart at the very seam!” he said. “Make your way to the helicopters outside and we will be on our way.” he said. He flicked his wrist and Ultimate John was pulled into then air due to his metal skeleton, “You are to stay by me for you are our navigator.”IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)“Yes you did.” he agreed as they walked back to her room. “I love you too Liliana.” he said before turning to her and giving her a long kiss.IC: Stranger (Ares Dream Illusion)“You’re welcome… now please stop crying? For me? It hurts me to see you like this Noel…” he said still holding her in his arms.OOC: Off to work

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Brooklyn (Panera Bread, New York City)"Hay."Rebekah looked up, trying to disguise her conflicted emotions from Brooklyn and failing; the younger Carlisle sibling reached out one hand and clasped Rebekah's in it, grinning happily, and then leaned against the window."Wuv u."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KnightKnight finished eating and remade his mouth piece, then he flicked on his flashlight. "I couldn't find much on Weapon-X but it seems that they are some sort of assassins and they use mutants to do their dirty work. But it looks that the only way I'm going to be able to help the captured X-Men is by teaming up with the Brotherhood and the non-captured X-Men." Knight stood up. "You are welkome to stay here if you want, but I'm going to meet with the Brotherhood and see if I can temporarily ally with them."IC: SmithJoe got up and headed towards the lab to see if he could figure out why there was a bomb in his head, suddenly a powerful mental shock hit him and fried his brain, killing him.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Chris Marie:About that... Once we have time, I'll tell you why I need her, He thought.Oh yes, tell her about your own problems. How you don't know anything you dumb mutant. Sarah replied to that, Tell her all about you and me, because you can't ever get rid of me. Ever. Unless you feel like going back to before.Don't. Even. Start.Why? Because you don't like the fact that before you met me you were little more than a animal?I hate you.I'll stop talking when you let me be in charge.Never going to happen Sarah.Then I'll just keep talking.IC: Molotov:Molotov stepped out of the helicopter, looking around."Nice place you got here!" He shouted to a approaching SHIELD agent.IC: Will Ambrose:"Where exactly are we going?"IC: Rapture:"Oh fine. Be a party pooper," She complained to Novocain, exiting the lab. A few minutes of walking later, she arrived at Ashlynn's room, looking at the assembled weapons."So, I see you all enjoyed my present. What I really want to know is... How long did you think you could keep your little secret from me?"

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: JaredI grinned cheerfully. I was one of the few that could actually kill someone with a healing factor instantly, though it would severely wound me. I didn't know if rapture could read my mind, but I didn't really care.IC: Tali blocked off her mind, will and powers combining to make a wall that would be mildly difficult for even Ashlynn to get through.IC: Alyssa gestured for Will and Vincent to follow her and went toward a room farther down the hall.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Sorry, AuRon, and sorry, Flex, if it seems like I'm overstepping my authority on this, but this may be the last straw for me.There are five staff members in this game: Flex, while the head GM, is but one of them. The other four of us are around for the same reasons as Flex: we moderate the game, we're here for any questions or reports from other players, and most importantly, we all scan the profiles. I've seen so many profiles that should have never realistically made it past the approval stage that have because they were "pre-approved by Flex" that I could realistically populate an entire faction of them at this point, and it would probably be larger than the Hellfire Club and the Enforcers put together.The fact is, the rest of us staff members have just as much a right to look over the profiles as Flex does, because that's what we're here for, and when I see an actual canon character being used as a PC - not just as a staff NPC, or something vital for the plot, which I could understand, as it could be classified as a staff reward, but an actual player character - that shows me there is something vastly wrong with the current system. Therefore, I'm going to take what I can best call "GM emergency powers" into action right now and say this once.If I see a pre-approved profile that shouldn't realistically make it through, and one or two of the other GMs agree with me that it shouldn't be approved, then yes, I will use my right as a GM to unapprove it. Sorry if that makes me seem cold, sorry if that makes me the dick GM, but rules are rules, and there are certain limits you have to adhere to as someone who moderates the game, and this is one of them. Those of you who have played games run by me repeatedly over the years know that I'm pretty lax when it comes to stuff in RPGs, so I hope you realize just how severe this has gotten for me and a lot of other players in general.Have fun, guys. It's why we're here.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC:: *blinks a few times* O...Kay... The only time I get stuff preapproved is because it needs to be secret (like Alyssa before the pantheon team was made, or a certain... Something that is happening later) or it's something like Natalie, where I want to spared the humiliation if it fails. Now the fourth wall breaking needs to stop. I keep cringing when it happens because everyone that has is now dead.IC: Alyssa moved quickly down the hall, smiling. To many people this was a military base, to her it was home.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: You know Flex, what with this and other characters you've later had issues with, you do realise its okay to say "no" to some ideas, right? :P I mean, who was that character you told me about who wanted the power to turn into a massive fire-breathing dragon with adamantium scales? You managed to turn them down easily enough.I don't have any actual authority here so I can't comment on the legitimacy of using Deadpool given a Deadpool-alike previously got killed, but I will note that trying to read that post was next to impossible. The muddled wording, the clashing colours...in the comics you have the visuals to show you what's going on but in the post I had no clue. IC: X-Bones headed to the Blackbird to follow on from the helicopters. Someone had to bring it, if only to stop it being discovered in its current hiding place, and the extra space would come in useful when carting off the mutants they were rescuing

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: I don't ever want to see a Deadpool expy again. It just makes my head hurt. Yeah I say unapproved, I don't know if Flex just has a hard time saying no or what but we really don't need any fourth wall breaking characters, like...ever. For me and obviously a lot of other people breaking the fourth wall in an RPG is absolutely obnoxious in every sense of the word, it just should not happen here, it doesn't add anything to the game and annoys the heck out of people. IC: The Mysterious Priest - Brotherhood Warehouse -"My real name?" The priest asked, looking thoughtful. "Now that...is a secret!" And with a chuckle he vanished into thin air, before reappearing in on of the copters outside. "Let's go guys!" I said eagerly, it was time to liberate some mutants, and hopefully this included my cousin, Lilliana. I got into one of the copters outside.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: The Mysterious Priest - Brotherhood Warehouse -The Priest, hardly used to using cell phones, finally realized that it was his new phone that was ringing, he picked it up and answered it. "Hello? Is this thing working?"

IC-Khan:Ilya smiled. Unlike for some, it was rather simple for him to follow this Priest's teleportation, seeing as how the teleporting man left a trail through the spirit plane behind him, bright, blaring at Ilya. He slowly walked along to the train, his eyes closed but still seeing, sitting beside the Priest again."And just why is it a secret?" he asked after a moment. After that, "And who are you talking to?"

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Taralynn (New York, Brotherhood Warehouse, Side Room.)Tara's face widened into a grin - her anger pushed aside forgotten, but still there. - as Zack's voice filled her mind. ' Yes, I want you to come cheer me up.' As Zack's voice faded away, so too did her smile not unlike footprints in the sand, washing away with the tide. She stood there, sullen for a moment before Alaric rang out and gently cupped her face causing her look up at him in surprise.Before she could say anything he had pulled her into some side room, sat her down on a bed and started tossing her clothes. Tara sat there, clothes pressed against her chest, as she listened to Alaric speak. She could feel the emotion behind each of his words, and it filled her with a storm of her own emotions; Happiness, confusion, guilt, fear. All of these different feelings, raging, welling, mixing together. " I-I....Um-Uh..C-Could you give me a minute to change my clothes?" Tara half mumbled-half stuttered, as she got up quickly, aiming for the bathroom so she could change out of her tatters.* * * * *Tara sat down next to Alaric, now fully clothed thanks to Alaric's earlier efforts. She looked down at her new orange V-neck for moment, before looking up into his ultramarine eyes. " I'm not sure I'll be able to but....I'll try....for you and me." Tara said, smiling a little, her orange eyes twinkling.IC: ToraTora had been siting at the table eating his deep fried chicken, shio ramen and eggnog. When Quicksilver came in. Getting up from the table, Tora covered his half finished dishes, picked up his weapons from the counter, and walked over to Quicksilver.IC: NathanaelNathanael had just finished his second round of three hundred crunches - And was about to do his third - When Quicksilver came in, and started calling the Brotherhood members to arms. "Wie inna the bloody, shud I elp dees brother-ood blokes." Nathanael said to himself as he started his next round. But as he was doing the next round, he started thinking. 'Wel theys claims to be sponsible fa bustin me out. So maybe I shud. I ave been achin four a good fight. And its not like anything theys, fightin can hurt me. E**! Ain't got nuttins else to do, so mayswel ave som funn.'IC:K?? ( Unknown infirmary)He opened his eyes but saw nothing but blackness. Scared He tried to use his hands to rub away the darkness but once again, nothing. Baffled by this, he tried again and the result was the same as before. Extremely confused by this situation He went to reach his hand to his head in exasperation, and nothing. It took him a minute but he realized he couldn't feel anything, it was either that or his arms were constricted by something. 'Why can't I see anything?....Why can't I move my body? Why? Why? Why? Can't I feel anything?' As He tried to figure out what the problem was, He finally saw something. it was way off in the distance but it was there. He tried to float towards it, but nothing happend, he just wouldn't go anywhere. He tried a number of things: rolling, flying, hopping, spinning, dropping, digging. But it didn't matter what he did, all it got him was nothing; he wouldn't move anyway he tried. This was the last straw, He could finally see something, but no matter what he did he wouldn't move. He broke down and started screaming, prepared to sit there and scream for all eternity. It took him awhile to get a hold on himself but he did, and then he had an idea. He was gonna will it to him and him to it. As he began the thing started to move, and his hopes began to grow. As the thing started to get closer, he saw it was a letter - the K from before, it was more or less the same, except there was some thing behind it. 'if....only I could....get a little....closer, than I think I'd be able to see it..........Almost there I can.....' But just as He was about to see what was behind the K, everything shattered.As his eyes shot open, a blinding white light filled his vision causing him to slam his eyes shut, like a store owner closing the gate to their shop when they leave at the end of the night. As the colors swirled on the back of his lids like a rainbow on a sunny day, His memories flooded back, not unlike water rushing past a dam as it crumbles. There were so many it was almost as if he had to swim through them, else he might drown in them. He carefully began to recall what happened: The mission with the other "Weapons", the weird bald people, how the other "Weapons" leapt into battle against the bald people while he just there stood watching in amazement, all the while looking like a dullard, the stinging pain as he turned and something slammed into his chest, the boundless fear of the insanely fast bald man covered in crackling blue light, the strange surge and immense terror that had gone through him just before the crackling baldy rammed into him, the tenacious increase of the surge and the disappearance of fear as it was replaced by unyielding pain as the bald man hit, the extraordinarily stentorian sonancy of osseous matter breaking, and then nothing.Realizing what had happened, He tried to slowly open his eyes, only to force them closed again as the bright light directly above shone down into his eyes, much like a search light from a helicopter shining down onto the waters below. Keeping his eyes closed, he slowly attemped to get up and fell right back down."Gah!" He shouted as pain lanced through his body from the fall. He quickly understood that getting up like that, would count as commiting a crime most heinous against his body. Deciding to try another way, He slowly shifted his body untill he was halfway off the cot and then using the cot stood up the rest of the way.Looking around the white room He saw several things: medical utensils, bandages, medicine bottles, mutiple cots, most of them unocuppied, and various other things, but one thing stood out more than the rest - no not a thing, a person. A man in a white doctor's coat with maroon stains on the bottom of it. The man was turned away from him. Though his instincts told him to stay away from the man in the maroon stained coat, the harrowing throbbing throughout his body told his instincts to go jump off a cliff. He stumbled forward using the - apparently movable - cot as a crutch, soreness and pain radiating from what seemed like everywhere. " Uh.....Doc...Tor....I....Ugh..think....I...need...a....little...help.." He called out to the doctor

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC-Khan:Ilya smiled. Unlike for some, it was rather simple for him to follow this Priest's teleportation, seeing as how the teleporting man left a trail through the spirit plane behind him, bright, blaring at Ilya. He slowly walked along to the train, his eyes closed but still seeing, sitting beside the Priest again."And just why is it a secret?" he asked after a moment. After that, "And who are you talking to?"
OOC ???Did he teleport or is he astral projecting?

OOC???Did he teleport or is he astral projecting?
...Who?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Alaric (Brotherhood HQ)"Alright," Ric said, releasing a slow, shaky breath and then laughing: running both hands under his dark brown hair and then looking back at Tara, he moved forward and wrapped her in a tight, but gentle, hug. "I love you, Tara. I just want you to stay safe."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Is my character's profiles causing any problems, Mods?IC:Ezekiel Carter (Brotherhood Warehouse)Ezekiel's eyes widened when Pietro burst in. He recognized him as the leader of the Brotherhood. The leader of one of the groups he was determined to defeat! Confusion gripped at him, and he suddenly began to piece everything together. The X-Men....and the Brotherhood....were now allies?! "Woah, woah, woah, woah. Wait just a **** minute here. Matt...The X-Men? Brotherhood? Together? Ugh...."He paused, and continued pondering the recent turn of events."I suppose Weapon-X is a mutual threat, one that could, unchecked, destroy us both. Fine. I will join you in your assault. My abilities are super strength, technopathy, and flight. My name is Ezekiel Carter, you can call me Hacker. Yadda yadda."Ezekiel swallowed awkwardly.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: The Mysterious Priest - Brotherhood Warehouse -"Sounds interesting....at the moment I was heading to a Weapon X base, some rather interesting things are about to take place there. But of course if this mayhem you speak of is of more importance..." The Priest looked at Khan. "Well hello again! I'm afraid those two questions are also secrets!"

Edited by Snelly Bieber