OOC: Shawn is in group 2 so he wouldn’t have even seen the guards, but no matter. Also Johnson already left the room, but since Scorcher has the same last name it works. I’d love to provide links on the first pages to profiles, but I think it would take years to track them all down ;d. Also yeah Shawn that has been bugging me forever, you sometimes say “Shawn would of said and then put everything he says in italics, making me think he was thinking it. Italics are for thinking “Quotes like this are for dialogue.”IC: NPC CalyxCalyx smirked as one of the shards pierced his enemies arm. He then began to run at him, his bare feet tapping against the ground, when his foe jumped onto the wall, kicking off, and unleashing a kick at Calyx. The kick hit him in the jaw, knocking him back and busting his lip. Calyx jumped back and then created a diamond katana out of a pebble in his hand; he began slashing furiously at Derrick’s chest with the blade.IC: Beast“A shotgun?” he said alarmed. “What happened to the weapon?” he asked first. “Shadow do you have control over your power? Or do these weapons just appear in your hands when your emotions become intense?” he asked, interested.“I’m glad that you did not run away.” Beast said. “I want to help you Shadow. I care about you.” He said. “In fact you’re not the first mutant to be rehabilitated here after being a weapon of Weapon-X.” Beast said.“Wolverine came from the same place, and he became one of the greatest X-Men the team ever had.” Beast said. “If you take time training your mind with Ashlynn eventually we might be able to unlock some of your erased memories.” Beast said. “That and perhaps help you to control your power, and the nature of it,” He said. Beast heard knocking on the door, “Please wait a few minutes.” He said.When Ishida joined them in the office with the shotgun Beast grimaced. He grabbed the weapon out of Foo’s hand as he waved it around. “Quit waving that around.” He said, tucking it under his desk. “You can keep it if you want to be expelled.” He said gruffly.IC: Scorcher and DarkfangScorcher nodded at War Machine, “Do it quick we are leaving in ten minutes.” He said."Can I at least get healed before we go?" Darkfang asked. Scorcher nodded and tossed him a pill, "This is made by the doctor and scientist who works in the base." Scorcher said. "He calls himself Novocain, he's a human and he's completely insane, and he loves experimenting on mutants." Scorcher said. "This pill is a concentrated burst of healing factor, it will seal all of the wounds you currently have." he said. Darkfang nodded and took the pill, his wounds quickly closing up and leaving behind scars. "Ready." he said. When War Machine was ready he'd teleport them all to their destination. OOC: Mest can teleport War Machine and Darkfang can Telepor Scorcher if you want.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn went into each of the mutants heads easily. They weren't the strongest around and they weren't trained very well when it came to Brotherhood mutants, she easily shut down their brains, making them easily pass out. The guards crumbled to the ground, laying still but still breathing. "Come on." she said, moving towards the door to the warehouse. IC: FeralFeral smirked and then followed Ashlynn, he ran towards the door to the warehouse, all six of his claws popping out of his knuckles with a SKINT.

IC: ShadowShadow bit back any sarcastic, or even semi-sarcastic responses that popped into her head. Now was not the time, or the place. "I can't control it, sir. I tried last night. I can't make them materialize when I want to. Only when I'm angry, or scared. And I don't always even realize it's happened.""When I was cornered, I was trying to find a way out. And then the shotgun was there. And when Ishida tried to take it away from me, reflexes kicked in, and I got him off of me, and threw him aside."IC: AlexAlex nodded, but held an arm out to block her when Ashlynn moved to open the door. "Let me. I'm the one with the shield."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: War MachineDurham responded with a nod before heading off at the same unhurried pace as always. Ten minutes would give him a good charge but not a full charge, still it would be enough, what was one rogue mutant against Weapon X?OOC: Ward is with the Brotherhood right?

Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: BeastBeast nodded, "Your emotions must trigger your powers." he said. "And your reflexes have been honed by Weapon-X they can kick in at any time, I'm sure you spent many hours working as an assassin." he said. "And sadly I'm sure that you killed many while you were a weapon." Beast said. "I wonder how you escaped in the first place." he said. IC: Summer-flightAshlynn nodded, "Alright." she said. OOC: Shouldn't we wait for Tyler before we open it, Dallas will be needed right away, and so will Toast for Brianne. Yes Ward is and so is Ghost.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: BeastBeast shook his head, "Its not that." he said. "Wolverine used to tell me stories of how Weapon-X began to implant devices in mutants that if they escaped they'd die." he said. "Maybe Shadow never received one, or she somehow disabled it before she escaped." he said. "Do you want to stay here Shadow? I won't force you, its your choice alone." he said.

OOC: Already thought of that. :PIC: ShadowShadow stiffened at the mention of killing, but didn't comment. "I'm not sure. After the scene in the cafeteria, I have a feeling I'm not exactly welcome here. And if someone were to make me angry, or push me too far....."She paused. "There is one thing I do know. I seem to have an enormous knowledge of weapons, tactics, and combat techniques stored in my head. And not just guns, either."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: BeastBeast nodded, "It makes sense that you would have all of that in your head since you seem to have been an assassin or combat agent." he said. "The students might be afraid of you for some time, but after they get to know you and who you really are they will open up to you." Beast said. "I wouldn't recommend going off on your own, Weapon-X could be looking for you to take you back, that or the Enforcers could find you and kill you." he said. "Not to mention the Brotherhood could try to recruit you." he said. "You'd be safest here." he told her.

IC: Derrick saw his chance as Calyx kept slashing at him, advancing with each slice. He kept on leading him towards the track while at the same time dodging. That worked pretty well except that occasionally he got nicks in his armor. One particular slash created a large cut through it.I am gonna need to repair that.It was working for a while when finally Calyx thrusted giving puncturing his armor and stabbing him causing him to fall down.Not now... he thought as he fell down.The wound was deep in his shoulder and he was losing a lot of blood. Things seemed bad for Derrick until he noticed that his opponets foot was touching the rail. He grabbed for it with his glove and sent all the volts he could through it.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: ShadowShadow hesitated. "Is there a place I could work on my abilities?" She said finally. "I'm not convinced this is a good idea, but I'm willing to give it a shot."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: IshidaIshida fixed his glasses "umm if it means anything Shadow I think you seem too be really nice and umm how do I say this it would uh be nice to have you here..." Ishida had never felt so stupid in his entire life.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: IshidaIshida tried to keep his composture "It's no problem I mean we've all been through roughy goings in life so who am I to judge you" He tried to force a smile onto his face "Also about the glasses it's not a problem, like you said reflexes"

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Foo (Dean's Office)Foo stared at Ishida suspiciously as if he were a stranger. Whether he was being his usual nice guy self or simply crushing on the new girl was a mystery to the Chinese boy but he was hoping it was the first possibility. If they somehow hooked up, it would be way too strange...especially for Ishida. Foo didn't bother to convince Shadow to stay with the school seeing as how it was mostly taken care of."Not sure on the details about where you could work to develop your powers but if there's someone you can work with, it's me. I don't get injured very easily and I can anger people pretty fast...ideal for someone like you."

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: ShadowShadow raised an eyebrow at Foo. "Well, I think I've already seen some of your rather antagonistic abilities." She said slyly, obviously referring to the food fight. "I would appreciate the help."She looked at Beast. "You've been cooking up a strike team in the basement. I'm going to guess you have a training facility."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: JawsA Weapon-X doctor injected Jaws with a liquid version of the healing pill, and suddenly he was up and at the doctor's throat. When he realized who he was holding, he took a deep breath and dropped the poor, startled medic. Soon, he caught up with the others. He gave Darkfang a glare, but otherwise ignored him."What'd I miss?"

67tlbk.png

OOC: Ok got it I will switch it up. Even if he sees them or not he would have figured there would be guards, guarding the prez daughter. :PEmily IC: She looks at the display of abilities with shocked face. " Woah! Can you do that to organic matter as well?"Shawn IC: Shawn waits around for the signal.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: NPC CalyxCalyx smirked as his blade sank into his enemies shoulder, cutting through his armor and injuring him. He’d pushed the Enforcer back with all of his intense slashes, suddenly he found himself on a the train-rail when a huge jolt of electricity pumped through him, flinging him off the train-rail and into a wall.The wall cracked beneath him and Calyx felt blood leaking down his nose and ears from the electricity. His whole body jolted with intense pain as he got to his feet. “You’ll pay for that.” He said gritting his teeth. He then kicked the ground, sending a huge diamond boulder flying at Derrick.IC: BeastBeast nodded, “Yes I am building a team.” He said. “They are called the X-Men.” He said. “They are currently away on a mission, trying to save the Presidents daughter, but they have a room in the basement called the Danger Room, where you can train yourself against robots, and very realistic holograms.” He said. “You can train there if you want.”IC: Scorcher“We’re going on a mission big guy,” He said after Jaws was revived by the doctor. “Were hunting a mutant named Zack called the Destroyer, Darkfang is going to teleport us to the location.” He said.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn turned to Brianne, “I want you to located the president’s daughter once we are in there and then disguise her in Quicksilver’s head with an illusion, make her look dead, or make her vanish or anything, to make it hard for him to find her, also disguise Alex as he goes to grab her and bring her to Feral.” She said.OOC: Don't worry the signal will come as soon As Alex grabs her.

Emily IC: Emily looks at Francesca and this to herself *Interesting, I should ask the Weapon-X about recruitment* They then reach the dorms. She turns to Francesca and tells her. "Well here we are! do you know your room number?"Shawn IC: Shawn prepares himself mentally by taking out his mirror and admiring the image that he sees "This is all you! you can do this. You are more than what you see!"OOC: Oh Deltus for the record, Fong-Lee is very old so in order for you to know you to know him before he was a Grand Master he would of have to have kown him a looonnnnggg time ago.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Derrick jumped out of the way of the boulder as soon as he could. It flew quickly but slower than most of his other attacks allowing him time to jump, not the most optimal position for jumping but the small scrape he got for doing so was much better than what he would have gotten with the boulder. Still he was able to start bounding around on the walls again as he fixed himself and began moving in a zigzag pattern towards Calyx. Leaping when he had the chance at his foe, trying to reach for his neck or chest, knowing if he could grab either he could knock his opponet down, or kill him but if it didn't then Calyx would be pretty easy to kill by that point.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Sorry about the inactivity folks, I had some work to do around the house.IC: AlexAlex nodded, and positioned his shield ahead of him.He stepped in after Brianne, on alert for any enemies. He wasn't seeing them so far, which meant their stealth had probably worked. But they would be noticed soon....IC: ShadowShadow nodded. "That would be very helpful. Where is this room?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Zack"Yeah, sure," Zack said, "follow me."He turned and walked through the alleyways, taking shortcuts and darting behind walls whenever he noticed an officer of the law. Soon, they had arrived at an old, abandoned apartment building. Once they were inside, Zack spoke."Well, here we are. It's not much, but it's really all I can afford."

67tlbk.png

OOC: Guess we are going in nowNPC: CalyxCalyx quickly dodged his outstretched hand, knowing that it would probably shock him. He then covered his fists with obsidian gauntlets and began to throw a volley of punches at Derrick.IC: Summer-flight NPC ErebusAshlynn moved through the open door, her green eyes alert for any danger. She followed Alex as he moved forward, the massive warehouse was dark, very dark, she saw a group of mutants huddled around a throne, where a gagged and tied up girl rested by the feet of Quicksilver. His eyes snapped to her as she entered the room.IC: FeralFeral flew into the room after Ashlynn, sniffing with his nose. He smelled multiple unfamiliar people in the warehouse before he saw them in the gloom. “There in there.” He said quietly. Feral moved into the room with Ashlynn and began running towards the mutants. They had mere seconds before Quicksilver grabbed the girl and escaped; if Dallas and Brianne didn’t act soon everything would be over.IC: DarkfangDarkfang grabbed a hold of Scorcher and Jaws and all three of them teleported with a loud BAMF. They appeared in an alleyway in San Diego. “You’re lucky I’ve been here before.” Darkfang said letting of the other Weapon-X agents.“Let’s find this mutant.” Scorcher said walking forward.IC: Beast“It is in the basement, near where you were held for a few minutes.” He said getting up. “Follow me.” He said.