IC: Chris Marie:

Chris had initially hugged his sister when she returned. Although, he let go of her quickly afterwards. Didn't want to accidentally touch her. He wasn't really sure why she was so attached to Aleks. Personally, he didn't trust him. He was too sneaky and impersonal.

Then he heard the explosion.

"Christine," He warned, "I think we gotta go!"

IC: Rapture:

"Yeah. I think you overlooked the whole, 'I-was-secretly-doing-all-of-this-just-so-my-powers-could-be-ramped-up' part," She replied, "If I join with you, what would I get?"

Edited by AuRon the champion

OOC: Song has the Zyke seal of approval.IC: Both Julias"Alex!"Despite Dallas's best efforts, Alex came to a halt. Julia looked Alex in the eyes."In case I don't see you again..." She trailed off, leaning in and pressing her lips against his for what might very well have been the last time.Ultimate Julia took hold of Ashlynn's forearm.

67tlbk.png

OOC: I’d think not since Rage betrayed the Brotherhood before

Only people in the base are the Ultimates who are about to punch through to their reality, and Novocain and Wild Card who are doing their thing.

She seems approvable to me, but you need the word of another admin before posting with her, and she’d be the second White Rook, so those spots are filled. I need to work on the ranking system so we can list which spots are filled. EDIT: Ninjaed, she's accepted now

All X-Men characters need to go onto the Blackbird, and now

Julia needs to get out of there, they are already at Cerebro with Alex which means she followed them all the way there.

IC: Summer-flight (Blackbird)

“Uh what the heII just happened?” she demanded as the father and son had crashed to the floor. She offered them her hands to help pull them up, she was suddenly knocked off her feet from the explosion, the entire Blackbird shaking.

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)

“You’re coming if you like it or not!” she said grabbing his arm with a gloved hand and dragging him towards the Blackbird.

She was suddenly thrown off her feet as a wall of heat assaulted her and half of the base exploded into a plume of smoke and raining derbis.

IC: Romulus (Canadian Wilderness)

“Then it is settled,” he grinned sadistically. “Follow me,” he said before treading off through the snow, using his enhanced sense of smell to track down John and Daken’s scent. He began to see trails of crimson through the snow until they came to a group of dead Weapon-X soldiers their blood frozen to the snow, and what appeared to be a grill.

“Hmmm… this is John’s work,” he said as he sniffed the bodies. He saw three lines of red in the snow all over, which the sprays from their claws had created as they’d slashed into each other’s flesh. He then approached a large cracked tree that had blood on it, “He landed here…”

He felt the ground shake then, “The facility has been destroyed,” he said as he looked to the South, seeing smoke and flame fill the air where the facility is.

"You would get power," he said to Rapture.

IC: Novocain (Medical Ward)

Novocain had just finished the woman in the tank when the base began to shake a flame billowed about hitting the shield he’d created, it flared to life.

“She’s done!” he cackled madly as suddenly debris began to rain from the ceiling as it collapsed, crushing him entirely and hiding his body from sight. Wild Card had maybe seconds to get out of the medical ward alive, the massive hole in the roof would aid in his escape.

IC: Songbird (Weapon-X Facility)

“Everyone hurry!” she screamed as the base began to explode. “Touch someone in contact with me, and we will all be punched through back to our reality!”

Edited by Flex Capacitor

She seems approvable to me, but you need the word of another admin before posting with her, and she’d be the second White Rook, so those spots are filled. I need to work on the ranking system so we can list which spots are filled.

OOC: What, is Zytrix chopped liver? :P

Who's the other White Rook? One of the vamps?

IC: Alec darted up onto the Blackbird and headed to his usual spot, only to find someone else sitting in it.

"Aw man, you couldn't budge over one couldja?"

OOC: leaving that open for anybody who wants a spot of interaction

IC: X-Bones put his hand on Songbird's shoulder, close to her neck. He was using his natural arm, obviously, he didn't want to incinerate their ticket home

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Zac"Sorry," Zacsais as e got up and allowed Alec to sit down,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:

No time. He quickly shifted into a creature that only men could dream about. A live dragon, large enough to carry the woman out. Quickly grabbing her body, he jumped into the air, powerful wings flexing. He could smell where the other X-men were. Too late to head back home. He'd have to stay. He quickly started to fly away from the facility as it started to burn...

IC: Chris Marie:

"Christine!" He shouted, "I'm pretty sure that means we really have to go!"

IC: Molotov:

He was climbing out of his plane that had landed when the force of the blast knocked him off. He landed in the snow several yards away.

IC: Rapture:

"I'm in."

IC: Dallas (Blackbird, Canada)

"Mmph!"

Dallas came onto the Blackbird, clothes slightly singed but otherwise intact: the Californian chronokinetic carried with him a veritable treasure trove of weaponry, including pistols, combat knives, a half-worn bulletproof vest, a shotgun, an M16 tucked under his arm, and, last but not least, a grenade in his mouth. He spat out the grenade into John's hand, dropped the guns into a pile in the corner, and then looked at Alec. Even he was looking at Dallas like he was crazy.

"Dude!" Dallas yelled, charging forward and tackling his friend in a giant brohug. "What's up, Alec? How've you been? Man, you look great, bro. Did you start smoking? Something in here smells like smoke--Wait. That's my shirt. My b."

It took everyone present a second to remember that Dallas was an empath, and the feelings of freedom, excitement, and plain old fashioned ecstasy at being alive and reunited with friends and family were obviously getting to the poor kid's head.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Elijah:

A moment after Dallas came on the Blackbird, Elijah walked up into it, looking at the chronokinetic/empath who'd jump on before him like he looked at everybody. After all, Dallas was no crazier than any of the other X-Men were.

Or the Brotherhood, for that matter. Those guys...completely crazy.

And then Elijah, crashing a helicopter...

Yeah. Elijah was definitly crazy.But it was fun.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dallas (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Well, the President's daughter turned out to be a pheromone-controlling mutant and took advantage of me in a San Francisco bookstore, so I know those feels."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alec stared at Dallas, eyes narrowing, "...so while we're being kidnapped and held captive by supposedly government forces in the sort of scenario that would make Frank Miller weak at the knees, you're living some kind of Nineties rom-com? I am seriously considering beginning to think about hating you, man, I hope you know that."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"I would be incredibly disheartened at how melancholy I would become in the face of all the sadness you inflicted on my newly-pessimistic person."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Zac"Summer, can you do that thing with Caleb now? Y'know, retrieving his memories?" Zac asked summer,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC New profile. I had three ideas but didn't want to fill up my slots, so this happened.Name: Kristy LiangCodenames: Swordswoman/The Pale One/Om NomAge: Presumbly 14, hinted to be much older.Gender: Normally female, seems to switch to male when in the form of The Pale One.Faction: NonePowers: As Swordswoman (default), she has no powers. Transforming into The Pale One grants her the abilities of "Slenderwalking", the ability to summon tendrils of dark energy, and interference with devices such as cameras. As Om Nom, her physical stats are increased but at the cost of the need to consume food at almost every moment. As a result, she will eat anything in sight. She hastheability to turn into The Pale One at will but Om Nom will surface in times of extreme hunger/physical danger.Appearance: In her normal form, Kristy stands at about 5' 5", has black, medium length hair, and ahas very cute, almost childish face. She isn't exactly pretty but she is still very cute. As The Pale One, her skin will turn pale white, all of her facial features will be removed, she will grow in height to about 15 feet tall, and whatever she's wearing at the time will shift into a black and white suit. As Om Nom, she appears similar to The Pale One except for a large, fanged maw.Weapons: Two one handed swords, one of them curved hilted. She also has a Wicked Laser Krypton s3 Skills: Kristy is a very experienced swordswoman. She is an avid Star Wars fan and has joined an online Jedi Community. She is also quite musically talented.Personality: As Swordswoman, Kristy is very cheerful and happy. Her personality can be described as "cute". As The Pale One, she becomes very dangerous, comparable to the Slender Man. As Om Nom, she will become extremely vicious and will attempt to devour everything in sight.Weaknesses: As Swordswoman, she has no powers. She also isn't the strongest physically. As The Pale One, she loses the ability to wlk normally and can only move by slenderwalking or by dragging herself along with her tendrils. As Om Nom, she will become extremely animalistic and will lose nearly all rational thought.Bio: Kristy was one of Vincent's (Knower) classmates in his starting year of high school. They didn't really talk, even though Vincent had a crush on her. Eventually, when Vincent moved away, Kristy "coincidentally" moved as well. In reality, her move was because she had known that he was a mutant, like her, and decided to keep an eye on him. It was her that suggested that he attend Professor Xavier's school, not knowing that it was destroyed. She is currently trying to do her part to keep the peace by hunting down those who break it.IC GravityI waited for something to happen.

IC: Spirit

Seeing no one else was in the base Will flew out as the base exploded, he flew at top speed away from the blast and plowed into a snowbank to stop himself. He quickly jumped up and entered the blackbird.

IC: Knight

Knight grabbed Rage as he rode by and made the words "The base is going to blow." appear on the windshield of his bike, just then the base exploded but the walls Knight had made protected them. He drove to the Blackbird and shined the words. "Can we get a ride?" In full view of everyone.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC Knower"What?" I asked, confused. I had no idea what he was talking about. I got onto the helicopter and waited to take off. Looking around, I surveyed the damage.Overturned cars were lying around everywhere, some of them on fire. Windows were smashed, buildings were charred, and multiple buildings were charred. Dead bodies were lying around everywhere even as the police started to arrive. If anything, we had added to the damage: Will's failed attack had destroyed every sign in Times Square. I remembered yesterday when I was buying the iPad and when everything was in working order. "This cannot be good for PR," I thought aloud.

OOC: No lol Zyke ninjaed me Adders

That has to be the worst character I’ve ever read in my entire life, no Slenderman expys this is Marvel not Slender. Also there isn’t always food lying around at battles so Om Nom doesn’t make sense unless she can eat metal and various inorganic stuff like a goat.

What happened to Francesca? Wasn’t she locked up in the base? Did she die in the explosion? Or M’Kus and N’Dine

I don’t think his cycle will fit on the Blackbird, its pretty big right?

IC: Songbird (Weapon-X Facility)

As all of the Ultimate X-Men and Alex came into contact with her she activated her telepathic powers, concentrating on their universe with her mind and using the power from Cerebro to hurtle them through time and space. Lighting crackled around the group, and suddenly they all vanished, leaving behind an empty Cerebro helmet where they once stood.

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)

Christine got to her feet, “Not without Aleks!” she yelled over the sounds of the explosion.

IC: Romulus (Canadian Wilderness)

“Excellent,” he said turning away from Rapture. “They went this way,” he said following Daken’s tracks as he’d dragged him through the snow. Soon they came to a small river through the snow that lead to a water-fall on a cliff side.

Romulus approached the cliff and sniffed the air; he saw ashes and blood around the edge of the cliff. “He was blasted off of here…” he said scanning the river below but seeing nothing. “His scent has gone dry; he must have been washed away…” Romulus said.

“A pity Daken was an excellent warrior, and now it seems from the scent the daughter of Jean Grey killed him,”

IC: Feral (Blackbird)

John caught the grenade and grinned at Dallas, “Looks like you are having fun,” he said.

“You met the President’s daughter?! Nice man!” he said offering Dallas his hand for a high-five.

“I can try,” she said. She closed her eyes and focused on Caleb’s mind, easily entering it. All she found was anger and confusion and a lack of memories. She began peeling away at the layers of his mind, searching for his repressed memories, trying to bring them back.

Edit: Watch sexual references, even if they are euphemisms.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

"It, uh...it really didn't go how you think it went, bro..."

IC: Alaric (Blackbird, Canada)

Ric, meanwhile, was sitting beside Ashlynn, arm around her waist and shoulder cushioning her head, watching as Warren and Beast chatted, laughing and hugging and telling old stories about the X-Men. One hand ran absently through Ashlynn's hair, but no words came.

IC: Aleksandr (Weapon-X Compound, Canada)

"Christine, look, it means a lot to me that you want me to come, but I can't fit in at Westches--"

CRACK!

"Did you just punch me in the face--?" Aleks asked in shock, reeling back from the unexpected force of the punch before Christine grabbed his face, pulling him into a hug as he collapsed, out cold. Rogue's daughter grabbed him around the wrists and hoisted him up onto the Blackbird into Matt's waiting arms before climbing on.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Windrider - Blackbird -

As I entered the Blackbird I got a few glances, possibly a stare or two. At least a couple people knew I'd been part of the Brotherhood. Beast knew for sure. I just ignored the reactions and climbed up the ramp after John, Liam, and Lilliana. I had to consciously remember to keep my wings folded on my back, it would take me some time to get used to what were basically entirely new limbs.

I overheard something that got my attention rather quickly. "The President's Daughter did what to you?"

Ashley's face still looked slightly reddened even after Matt put her down in the jet. The first thing she did when they got in the plane was find the stash of water bottles, she began to drink out of one quickly, being part plant made it a lot harder to stay hydrated.

Krystal looked around the inside of the Blackbird, there was a lot of faces, both familiar and unfamiliar. She seemed relatively calm though.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC RageI let Knight pull me along. I was still confused. "What in the world happened?" I slurred.IC Knower"Wait, what?!" I got out my phone. I did remember accidentally pressing the on button at around the same time Aether used hisattack. I tried to turn it on. It didn't. "What?!"

Edited by Constructman

“That good huh?! Nice man!”

IC: Triblade, Mimic (Blackbird)

“Was that really necessary?” he asked as he accepted the out cold Aleks before placing him into a seat.

“Yes,” she said flipping her hair over her shoulder before taking a seat.

“Remind me not to get on her bad side.”

Ashlynn smiled as Ric played with her hair. She glanced as Nathan climbed on, but said nothing, she knew he was a Brotherhood member but it wasn't her place. You saved me today, she sent telepathically to Ric.

IC: Beast (Blackbird)

As the remaining X-Men and their new friends climbed aboard Beast raised the ramp and the sleek jet lifted into the air before he activated the thrusters, shooting them off in the direction of the mansion.

“Let’s go home,” he smiled.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Zanebono"So what's the plan then, Athena?" Zanebono said with a half smile as well.IC: Zac and CalebCaleb felt like someone was looking through his mind. His body shook, being disturbed, he squirmed around in the ropes, while Zac held him down, "Caleb it's okay!"

OOC: My expy senses are tingling, Constructman.

Name: Morrison Kowase

Codename: Kitsune

Age: 18, in Human form...Actually around four centuries old.

Faction: X-Men

Powers: Morrison, as his personality shows, is an animal lover...And this is directly evidenced by his powers, all of which relate to animals...in one way or another. He can speak to animals, as the main part of it, able to sway them to his side if he needs it (this persuasive ability doesn't always work so well on an animal, like, say, another human), or just call them to battle. Normally, however, he contents himself with their company, displaying his extreme affinity for them.

The next power after that relates to the first, and is also easily applicable to general humans as well, is that he is an empath, able to easily sense how others are feeling, and generally being emotionally effected by this as well, though he's got more control than most on that front.

After that, his most astounding ability is to change shapes. He can transform into a nine-tailed fox at will, about the size of a wolf, or a more normal fox, with the ability to control any surrounding fire with pyrokinesis, though he cannot form the fire himself. This power is only available in his fox forms, however, and cannot be used in human form.

Appearance: Morrison, in human form, is a tall, and somewhat thick Japanese man, wearing a loose kimono as his favoured garment. However, while many would be quick to assume his thickness results from fat, they'd be wrong-he's nearly all muscle, and if forced, he'll prove that to you. His skin is pale, easily setting off and enhancing his intense, emerald-eyed gaze. After that, his face is framed by somewhat shaggy, golden-red hair, and his mouth is almost perpetually curled up in a smile.

In his nine-tailed fox form, he is about the size of a large grey wolf, with golden-red fur and white at the paws and lower jaw, and his emerald green eyes seem to blaze with an inner fire. His tails are all easily manipulated, and his voice, when he speaks, is much smoother and more alluring than in his Human form.

Finally, in his last form, he takes the appearance of a normal Hokkaido Fox, with the same powers he has in his nine-tailed form, though lessened to where he is barely stronger than his human form.

Weapons: As a Human, Morrison carries an old, well-forged katana, tucked into the belt of his kimono in a traditional manner. This seems to disappear when he becomes a fox, however, and he carries no weapons other than his powers, in that form. After that, he always carries on him something similar to a chain of prayer beads, all of which are actually pearls, though one is much more important than the rest, glowing with the same fire that is held in Morrison's eyes.

Skills: Morrison, as a human, is a master at Kenjutsu, Aikido, and is a great animal trainer/veterinarian, due to knowledge imparted from his true form.

Personality: Morrison is a generally happy fellow, trying to keep everybody around him happy as well. Many westerners would possibly liken this man with a younger Santa figure, jolly as he always is, trying to cheer others up as well. He is also a bit of a flirt, and, when he wants to, a master at seduction.

Weaknesses: Morrison has no armour of any sort...he even makes it a point of honour not to wear any, despite the fights he might go into. As well, while he is fast with his sword and steady in his practice of Aikido, he isn't the most mobile figure on the battlefield, making him a good target for some fighters.

Biography: Morrison Kawase, the Fox. Kitsune. He is an old Fox from Japanese myth, with more powers than they seemed to realize, though unlike some of his more demonic brothers, he has never possessed anybody, either because he refuses or because he can't, nobody knows. He was alive with the Samurai, and he taught many of them the arts of Kenjutsu and the predecessor to Aikido, when he took on a human form, though he preferred his older form, that of a Hokkaido Fox, or the nine-tailed Kitsune, the form in which he was strongest. Eventually, however, he tired of Japan. He wanted to explore. In the late nineteenth century, he quickly made his way over to the USA, living as a Hokkaido Fox, which many people couldn't distinguish from the normal American Red Fox, during the time that was World War II. Soon after he met up with Xavier, when the man was still alive, though he continued to follow along as a fox, never directly intervening until after the old heroes were all killed. That was when he decided to take human form again, and to aide the X-Men as a new fighter for their ranks.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"John. Dude. Do you know what taken advan--"

At John's blank look, the Californian sighed and leaned into John's ear, whispering something for about half a minute before pulling away.

Consider it payback for you doing that Western Civ paper for me back in freshman year.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Good for me Otter, just need another approval.

“But… you’re a man…” he said with a bewildered look in his eyes. “Wait I think Daken had that same power.”

Right I remember you were too busy partying to do it. She smiled at him.

OOC: Looks good to me, I approve it too Otter.

IC: Ashley - Blackbird -

Ashley gasps as she sees the unconscious Aleks. "Oh my goodness, is he alright?" She says, coming over to him.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

"Yeah. Just like Daken's power, bro."

Well, at least I wasn't the cute nerd that did everyone's homework. That would've made high school ten times less fun.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Katherine (NYC)

As they rounded a corner Katherine suddenly saw a male figure down the alleyway, Error. She approached him her fangs clicking into place, “He looks like a good snack.”

IC: Triblade, Mimic (Blackbird)

“Yeah Christine just knocked him out pretty good,” he grinned. He knew her from his time with the Brotherhood. “Where’s your shadow, Jake?” he asked.

“He’s dead Matt,” she said looking down.

"Oh ****,"

"Well that makes me like her a lot less," he grunted. "Daken tried taking advantage of Liliana!"

I was not a nerd! I was just the cute girl with the wings... which made most people think I was weird. I tried partying with you one time and spent the night in your bed as you nursed me back to health after puking my brains out in your toilet.

"of what"

Oh, that's not true. Everyone at that party absolutely ADORED you...man, that was a fun party. We kinda did a weird little drunk cuddle thing. You mumbled something about how you accidentally left Tara in the car around noon the next day and then drove back to Westchester without even saying goodbye, remember?

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME