IC: "Yeah. Let's hope we do better. Honestly, Aether blowing the circuitry helped with secrecy, but before we do any more missions we need to train them." Natalie sighed.

IC: Jared was sitting back in his seat, wings furled . He looked like he was just staring at nothing in particular, but really he was thinking about the Krystal situation.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Brando (SHIELD Helicarrier)

Over the course of the night, Brando had sought out new Hostess cakes throughout the entire Stark Towers building, and, after he found his quest to be fruitless, made his way up to the SHIELD Helicarrier again. Now he was combing the halls, searching for any of the multitude of secret SHIELD break rooms.

"Five decks, four hundred personnel, and not a single freaking box of Ring Dings in sight. I feel like I'm in a Hitchcock movie."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Zanebono"Well that's a given. Honestly it seems that we are the only trained ones. Look, tomorrow I'll get some testing drones ready and we can practice," Zanebono stated,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zanebono"I'm not even going to ask why you wanted me to do that," Zanebono said,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Jared sat up. "She's been wolf-like for a while, but sometime today she got more like this. Seems like she can't talk either." Jared's mouth twisted into a wry grin. "Probably sometime while I was writhing on the ground."OOC: none of that should be metagaming, but if you have problems send me a pm.IC: Natalie grinned. "I have a feeling we're gonna go through a lot."

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Yeah I guess that could happen

IC: Feral (Blackbird)

John growled and pulled in his claws, the slits in his knuckles quickly healing over. “You’re right he’s not worth it,”

“You’re Liliana’s cousin?” he said; his blue eyes widening.

IC: White Queen (NYC)

“Maybe we should,” Katherine said turning to Jace with a grin. “It could be fun,”

IC: Mimic (Blackbird)

“Okay…” she said. She looked at Aleks “Where are you going when we get back?” she asked.

IC: Stranger (Blackbird)

Ares teleported into the hall in time to hear Brando talking to himself, “You really like hostess,” he said. “James’ is hurt.” he informed Brando, “I stopped the bleeding, but I know he was shot at least once.” It seemed that Ares’ hadn’t been the only Avenger taking a bullet that day.

IC: Triblade (Blackbird)

“John why didn’t you tell me man?”

IC: Romulus (Helicopter)

As all of the new Hellfire Club recruits climbed onto the chopper he nodded to the pilot and the aircraft took to the sky, blowing snow around in its wake. Romulus looked out through the openings in the side of the chopper; seeing the burning facility from a distance.

“Every great empire must fall eventually, just like my dear Rome, it always turns to ashes."

IC: Molotov:

"How many groups own black planes and dragons?" He asked, still watching where the Blackbird had flown away, the dragon in tow.

OOC: A little insight on a certain character's past... I've been wanting to do this since I created him.

IC: Chris Marie:

Chris was dreaming. Although, it wasn't as much as dreaming as having a memory play through his head again, re-occurring at that. And, it wasn't as much as a memory as it was a combination of that, with a nightmare.

He was a child again. Scrounging through the alleyways. Some people were cheering, the Mutant Hive of New York had recently been raided.

He was hungry. Nothing edible, nothing for the scrawny six-year-old boy to eat. He went on through the alleys, nothing. The place was surprisingly clean to him, as he had just the other day, managed to get into some of those stretchy bags that the one shop that made bread put all their failed food in. He combed the alley several times. Nothing.

Then a women's voice rang out. He turned around to see a blond woman standing there. Dressed like she'd just gotten back from work at some office. In her hand she had food. The Dream-self carefully approached her and took the food from her. Bread. In a few seconds, it was gone, into is mouth. The first thing he'd eaten all day. The women held the door she'd entered the alley from open. He looked inside, more food was set on a small table. He looked back at the woman. She seemed to be welcoming him in, but he felt something more... Malicious. Chris himself knew what happened next. In fact, every time he re-lived this part of his life, every time he shut his eyes and tried to rest, this kept coming back to haunt him.

He tried to wake up, but no. Whatever his subconscious had against him, it wanted him to watch the the biggest time he screwed up. Over and over again.

He watched the younger-self enter the building, and hastily running over to the table. Ignorant to the fact that the woman had closed and locked the door behind him. He was busy scarfing down food, while it tasted a little strange, he continued to eat. Only a bit after he reached the table, he started to feel dizzy, and confused. Then his vision blurred, and he lost control of his limbs, and crumpled to the ground. The last thing he saw before his vision completely turned off and he was swept into the land of unconsciousness, was the woman's face, smiling so sweetly over him...

And with that, Chris woke up with a start, unsure of where he was for a moment. Then he looked around. He was on the blackbird. He was safe.

He sighed, and held his hands to his head. He was too tired to deal with this. He didn't notice he hadn't changed his form after he'd woken, like he did in the morning. However, usually he wore something that would cover his arms. Partially because of his powers, and partially to his arms actually looked. Oblivious, he now had plenty lof ong scar lines on his arms, made in various patterns, some jagged, some criss-corssed, others made in zig-zags, one even looked like someone had started a tic-tak-toe game on his left shoulder. All easily visible due to his sleeveless shirt from Weapon-X.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Windrider - Blackbird -

"Surprise! Yeah we're cousins, though until just recently I thought she was dead, turned out to be modified memories." I didn't bother mentioning it was Novocain that was responsible, that much was probably obvious.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zac and CalebThe two walked around the black bird, bored, but Zac however, was explaining to Caleb what happened during his temporary black out."I really was mean to you?" Caleb asked"Yea, but it wasn't really you," Zac reasured

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

IC: (Sam,Sarah)

Sam and Sarah both got on the chopper. "So, do we pick witch color pawn we start as?"

(Scott)

Taking a seat, Scott took of his helmet. He didn't care if Nathan was Brotherhood or not, as long as he wanted to be an X-Men, so be it. "John, when did you have the time to have a kid?"

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)

“It’s an X-Men thing,” he said over the com-link. “And yes they are American based.”

IC: Mimic (Blackbird)

Without warning Christine reached out and grasped Chris’ arm. Suddenly his memories flowed through her, she saw the blonde woman as she locked him inside and as she stood of Christ smiling.

“Oh god Chris did she do this to you?”

IC: Feral (Blackbird)

“Ah,” he said narrowing his eyes; he still didn’t trust Nathan at all.

“I didn’t.” he said turning to Scott.

IC: Liam (Blackbird)

“They did,” Liam said. “I’m only a few days old actually, I’m a clone of both Liliana and John’s DNA,” he said. “But so are you of your own parents, the difference is I was born in a tank and my growth was accelerated,”

IC: Romulus (Chopper)

“You may,” he nodded. “If there is anything you wish to know, you may ask.”

IC: Beast (Blackbird)

After a few hours of flying, going at the maximum speed the Blackbird could the institute finally came into view. It didn’t look good at all, entire walls were crumbled, and sections of the mansion were completely destroyed.

Hank landed the Blackbird on the runway, he didn’t pull into the hanger-bay since the metal doors had been blown through and the shrapnel wouldn’t be good for the plane’s landing gear-tires.

“We’re back.” he said as he descended the metal ramp to the ground and unbuckled himself before getting up.

IC: Zac and FamilyZac, Caleb, their sisters and Dawn all got up and went to the exit, "I've never seen the Mansion before, what's it like?" Dawn asked,"Right now, a ****hole," Zac said,

IC-Morrison Kawase:

And so the old group was back. Morrison slowly began to slink towards the blackbird, not dropping from his appearance as a fox. On the plus side, nobody would recognize him like this, so he wouldn't have anybody wondering why he never came to help. On the downside, well, nobody would recognize him.

Anonimity

Is a curse and a blessing

Together in one.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Windrider - Blackbird -

I stepped out of the Blackbird, surveying the mansion, or...what was left of it. "Hmmm....talk about your fixer upper...." I unconsciously stretched my wings out, they'd been somewhat crapped in the Blackbird. So this was gonna be my new home? Well maybe, if Beast allowed it anyway. I felt a certain lack of trust from some of the X-men, can't say that I blamed them.

Ashley stepped out of the Blackbird, and she gasped as she saw the cutest thing ever. She suddenly seemed to have nearly superhuman speed as she seemed to appear next to the fox instantaneously. "It's...it's adorables!" She picked up the fox and hugged it. "I'm gonna keep him!"

Krystal was out of the Blackbird quickly, she'd felt trapped in there and it seemed like it had been forever. She looked around the institute, recalling when Weapon X had invaded the school. Thankfully with Weapon X destroyed that would never happen again.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC-Morrison:

Morrison let out a bit of a meep sound as he was quickly scooped up from the ground and taken into the arms of the random woman who'd grabbed him, getting slightly squished as she hugged him tightly. He managed to take on a slightly confused expression, almost shaking his head. All while being a fox.

Being cute can beRather dangerous if oneCan't restrain herself.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC: Zac and DawnThe two walked towards the building, with Caleb beside them. Hannah and Abi were looking at te chaos at their new home, only a few days living there, their home was destroyed..."YEESH...this thing has seen better days," Zac stated,"Well Weapon X is gone, so we don't have to worry about them anymore," Dawn said,"But... I don't think we are out of the Inferno yet..." Zac said,

IC: Jared stepped out of the plane, wings fanning and absorbing the last rays of the sun. He felt immensely better instantly.IC: Tali finally managed to get herself together. Being back at the school helped.IC:: Fox stopped in Times Square. Unfortunately, there were no records to steal.IC: Nick shrugged. "Any difference between black and white?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Chris Marie:

Chris recoiled a bit from her touch. So that's what that felt like...

“Oh god Chris did she do this to you?”

He nodded, "She did other things... But using the knife on me was a favorite of hers."

Since he was sitting to Christine's left, he turned his head so she could see the other side of his face. The side where a capital letter M had been crudely carved into his cheek.

IC: Molotov:

"Should I follow them? Or see if anything in the base is worth salvaging?"

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:

A few minutes later, if any of the students were looking up, they would see a massive dragon heading towards them, aiming towards the ground. As it neared, it got smaller and smaller, and when it was just a bit above the ground, it dropped a woman, before the dragon turned into a copy of X-Bones and hit the ground, rolling a little bit before lying on the ground, catching his breath.

IC: Ashley - Institute -

Ashley had the urge to show off her new pet and quickly found Matt. "Look Matt! I found a fox! Isn't he cute? What should I name him?" She stroked the fur on top of the fox's head, still holding him tightly.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC-Morrison:

Morrison, meanwhile, squirmed slightly in Ashley's arms, trying to get out, but she was holding him tighter than most would. He hadn't expected this to happen at all. He involuntarily let out a slight meep again as she petted him, snapping his jaws together somewhat uselessly.

And so it seems that

I have found myself trapped

Again with these people.

He looked up to Matt with a sort of "Help me" expression.

profiles i guess

OOC: Did the Ultimates go back to their dimension?

IC: Julia, Earl, Shaw

Julia yawned and unbuckled herself. The nap on the way here had been refreshing, albeit short. As she stepped off of the plane, she stretched her arms and yawned, taking in the fresh air that had been so absent at the Weapon-X facility.

Earl strode into the Hellfire Mansion wordlessly and deposited himself on a cot in the lobby. He was exhausted, and slowly, his eyes began to close...

"So I take it you went out again?"

Earl sat bolt upright. Shaw was standing on a balcony above, looking down at his Black Bishop with raised eyebrows.

"Yes," Earl replied, "but some of SHIELD's lackeys came and stopped us. Not that we couldn't have taken them."

"Us?" Shaw asked, "who was with you?"

"The vampires," he said, "oh, and they brought someone with them."

67tlbk.png

IC: Zac and Dawn and CalebThe three entered the room where the party once was. Zac, Dawn and Caleb looked around the burnt party supplies, the ruined tables, and the stage was wrecked as well.

IC: (Scott,Blake)

Blake woke up when the plane landed. He was home, or what was left. it would take work to bring this place back to what it was, but it would be done. "This place has seen better, hasn't it?"

"Yeah, but it nothing to bad, just some blown down walls, some destroyed floors, nothing we can't fix." Scott and Blake walked on to the school, looking at what was once a grand building, and would be again.

"You know, this place is like a Phoenix, no matter what you do to it, it comes back, reborn and ready to take whatever you throw at it." Scott hadn't seen many places like that, but he was glad he was part of this one.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC-Elijah:

"MY ROOM WAS UNTOUCHED!" Elijah yelled triumphantly, running back into his room. It was in pristine condition, with the instruments all undamaged and still hanging up on the walls. He quickly grabbed his bass viol, sitting in a chair and proceeding to play it while he waited for everybody else to come off the plane.

profiles i guess

IC: Adrian stepped out of the Blackbird, Nero once again on his shoulders. It was somewhat heartrending to see the mansion in this state, but at least everyone was home and safe. All things considered, as bad as everything had been, things could have turned out much worse.

Soon enough, Adrian had deposited Nero within his room with a promise to see if another wheelchair could be brought for him. Or at least, what was left of his room. The sonokinetic mutant's room was a mess with busted electronics everywhere, and a gaping hole in one of his walls.

Adrian walked away shaking his head with amusement at Nero's unintelligible wails of despair, though every once in a while, names of gaming systems, or cries of "MY SAVE DATA!" were clear as a bell.

---

Much like Nero's room, Spencer's room was also rather broken, though this was more due to structural damage than anything else. Spencer didn't keep much by way of possessions, though there were exploded chi bags and m&ms scattered all across the floor. With a resigned sigh, Spencer made to go find a broom. At the very least, he could try and clean the food from his floor.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS MY ROOM IS STILL INTACT."

Dallas came bounding out of his room, two cans of Dr Pepper already in hand, and was about to run back outside and do some skateboarding before he slowed instantaneously. In skinny jeans and Supras, Dallas' momentum was far from stoppable, so the only thing that kept him from busting his face was his powers over time, slowing his fall to the point where he could catch it. Julia was standing off by herself, absorbing the air. To anyone else, she would have seemed the picture of happiness, but Dallas, being an empath, could feel the melancholia rolling off her.

"Uh...hey, Julia," Dallas said shyly, waving a Dr Pepper. "Welcome home soda?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Spirit

Will smiled. "I thought there was something familiar about you." Will said. "And actually the only difference between us is that I only had one parent."

IC: Knight

Knight walked over to Beast and tapped him on the shoulder, then pointed his flashlight at the wall and turned it on. "May I speak with you for a minute?"

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: IcitineLilliana snapped out of her shock as the plane landed at the mansion. She walked slowly outside and as soon as she saw it, her memories of the place flooded her brain. She smiled a little as the happy memories of childhood filled her before turning to Nathan. "Look at you....god it has been forever* she hugged him tightly. "I am so sorry Novocain did this to you."IC: Liberty"Hmm why is it a piece of are or something?" She said with a laugh. As she and Howard walked, an uneasy feeling overcame her. "Odd..." She said softly.

IC: Windrider - Institute -

I embraced my cousin's hug. I was very happy to see her again, after all these years. "Yeah, it's been too long." I glanced at my wings, which flapped once or twice in the wind. "I'll live, it will take a while to get used to but, it could have been a lot worse really. And besides, Novocain won't be able to hurt anyone anymore."

IC: Howard - Central Park -

Howard glanced at Noel, she suddenly seemed uneasy. "What's wrong?"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

Name: PariahCodename: PariahAge: Sixty-Two, though that would be impossible to tell.Gender: Formerly male, now genderless.Faction: BrotherhoodPower(S): Pariah is a technopath still, despite what he did to himself in years past. After that, he has two more powers: Super strength, and enhanced eyesight (multiple spectrums, and better able to focus, even at very distant objects), both due to what he did to himself years ago.Appearance: Pariah, back when he was a real person with a real name, was about 6'3'', with curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and a constant smile. The only thing he's kept is the bright blue light of his eyes. Now, Pariah appears to be made out of a metal similar to a steel/adamantium alloy, with a rather skeletal appearance (in fact, his skull has been turned to metal as well, and is easily visible), though he's also fairly armoured as well, and with what appears to be blue energy being what holds him together-as well as the bright blue of his hardened eyes, glaring at everything.Weapons: Pariah's main weapon is a single, rifle-like weapon, which he can magnetically attach to his armour so that he won't lose it. The barrel seems to be pulsing with a blue energy, similar to his eyes, and it has a single axe-like blade, with spike on the front, dropping down from it, and the weapon is made out of the same material that Pariah is made from. When he pulls the trigger on it, it fires out the same blue energy that pulses along the barrel, in a burst like lightning, and it can easily burn a hole through a plate of inch thick steel. It causes electrical and heat damage, seeing as the energy fired is actually a form of plasma. As well, if he dials down the amount of energy released and holds on the trigger, he can actually use it like a welder. The weapon can fire ten shots at a time before it has to recharge, taking a period of about twenty seconds to recharge such that it can fire half a 'magazine,' thirty seconds to recharge in full.Skills: Pariah is a crack shot with his weapon up to a distance of two hundred metres, and he is also fluent in multiple languages.Personality: As of the accident, he has no personality, other than a flat, get-the-job-done attitude, and hatred for any enemies. No humour, love, or anything like that. This is evidenced, as well, by his voice: Flat. Mechanical. Robotic. But with an undercurrent of rage, and hatred, passing through it, an inhuman growl that was chilling to most who heard it.Weakness: His weapon takes time to recharge, and if you have something strong enough and keep at a distance, you can put him out during the time he's recharging. As well, adamantium weapons can chop him apart before he can rebuild himself. And, finally, an electrical overload/EMP can take him out of a fight quickly, as well.Bio: Pariah, previous to his accident, was a happy-go-lucky neutral technopath, doing nothing, really, but playing around on his own with the technology he built. He was a bit of a fan of Iron Man, when Tony Stark came on the scene, making sure to log that sort of technological idea down so that he might use it, or something like it, later. That was his main mistake. After that, a few years passed where nothing went on, until his friends and family were mainly killed/horribly injured in a fight between the X-Men and Weapon X, that the Avengers broke up, actually, on SHIELD's orders. Needless to say, he wasn't happy.

So he went back to the technology of the Iron Man suit, working off that basic idea to make something for himself. Finally, one day, he'd felt he'd hit upon the perfect technology. With the help of some nanotechnology he'd designed, he'd felt that he could meld his armour with his body, increasing his strength a hundred fold, along with using a weapon he'd crafted to go specifically with the armour. So he put the armour on, then injected himself with the nanobots, to make sure it would work, leaving the helmet sitting on the table.

A second later and he was assaulted with a blast of pain as the nanobots converted his bones to the same metal that his armour was constructed of, transferring his consciousness to the circuitry of that armour. The armour was soon connected to his bones, through his still-living flesh, before that began to be consumed, converted to energy for the armour to use for its first activation, before the renewable energy-powered both by a miniature nuclear reactor and the sun-system that he put in would kick into effect. The glow from his eyes remained in the photoreceptors that were left, his consciousness merely a shell of the hatred and anger he'd been feeling when he'd first created the armour.

He was no longer the man he was, now he was merely a Pariah of society, a shining example of the dangers of technology, gone out of hand. Taking up his hand-crafted weapon, and stepping with the precise, mechanical steps of his new body, he left to the only group that would fit his new goals: The Brotherhood of Mutants.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC: Icitine"Thank god." She said softly. "You know...I'm glad you didn't find me before...I wouldn't have recognized you. John made me remember though." Lilliana said with a smile.IC: Liberty"Something is wrong...I can feel it." Noel said softly. "I'm a little worried about the others...but if something was wrong...they would've called is right?" She said, her voice hinting at her fear.

OOC: Parah looks good, need one more approval though.

IC: Windrider - Institute -

"He messed with your memories too? He tampered mine to make me think you had died, though after a while I began to remember what really happened..." I stopped at this, Lilliana probably didn't know her parents were dead...I wasn't sure if right now was the right time to tell her, I knew I'd have too but, it wouldn't be easy.

IC: Ashley - Institute -
"Awwww I think he likes you!" Ashley said to Matt as she kissed the fox on the head.
IC: Howard - Central Park -
"Yeah, they would of called, I mean they do have our numbers." Howard said reassuringly, Though with Noel so worried maybe it would be best to check.
Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC-Morrison:

Why won't this woman let me go?

Morrison continued to squirm in Ashley's arms, actually making a bit of progress. Another minute or so and he might actually slide out of her grip, get running over to Hank, or something like that.

Good things always come

To very patient ones, thoughThey're long in coming.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess