Got an invitation to the Pantheon, and Kaithas has already given this the go-ahead so I just need staff approval now

Name: Antonije 'Anton' ZecevicCodename: ChrysaorAge: 26Gender: MaleFaction: PantheonPower(S): Anton has a power that has come to be known as 'metal sympathy'. The first way this manifests itself is an ability to seal himself within a form of skin-tight epidermis made of an aureate substance. Essentially he can turn his skin to gold. It seems to be actual gold as well, with the same physical attributes like melting point, corrosion resistance and such. Its been theorised that gold's malleability is the only reason he can even move in this form. He gains some form of super-strength while in this form, to be able to move around in something as heavy as gold, and those two facts together mean that whatever he hits tends to stay hit.

The second power this gives him allows him to fuse with other bits of metal and machinery while in his gold form, the same way a caddisfly will build an elaborate chrysalis out of gravel and bits of plant. He can keep assimilating armour as long as there is metal for him to use, and can create huge constructs complete with basic weaponry with him right in the centre controlling it like a puppet, even if their ragged, improvised nature means they're going to come off worse if they go toe to toe with a proper mecha. Appearance: A burly man with a scattering of blonde, straw-like hair on his head, and a permanent five o'clock shadow brisling on his chin like grumpy glitter. He tends to wear tighter clothing because, hey, if you had had his physique you'd want to show it off too.Weapons: Being a living sledgehammer is all very well, but he keeps a Desert Eagle as a sidearm as a little bit of insuranceSkills: A very good martial artist. Strength is no good if you can't use it properlyPersonality: Good natured and a little mischievous. He tends to act the dumb muscle who knows little English if only to see the looks on people's faces when they find out he's actually quite well readWeakness: Kind of slow moving. And his constructs, held together as they are by willpower and wishes, are vulnerable to being smashedBio: A volunteer in the Serbian army, Anton's powers kicked in while on a UN-sanctioned peace keeping mission to the Congo. His squad was ambushed and his skin adopted the gold state, which was dense enough to stop bullets but ductile enough to stop them bouncing off and hitting his squad mates. He took the attack to the rebels while they were still off-guard and discovered the other half of his powers by absorbing their guns and jeeps into his new exo-skeleton. After this he was approached by SHIELD, who saw him as a useful asset not to be wasted in little, ultimately pointless skirmishes. He's has since been considered for the Pantheon organisation

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Ezekiel (Institute)

It was just as destroyed as he left it, way back when Ezekiel discovered that the X-Men had been kidnapped, that is. Now, finally, everyone was back together, and they could work to rebuild and start anew. It seemed like a daunting task, but it would be worth it in the end.

Everything was improving. Perhaps this meant that he would find his parents soon. Of course, Ezekiel was no idealist, so he shook his head at the mere thought, and continued walking around, surveying the rubble once again.

"My room's gone," he said aloud, hoping to spark conversation with anyone nearby.

OOC: How does that Pantheon thing work out? And are there Hellfire club openings?

Edited by KlakWest

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

OOC: As far as technopaths go, I think there are already too many in this RPG, but there's nothing wrong with Pariah as far as the rules go, so I'm gonna give him my approval too. I'll also throw down the first stamp for Chrysaor.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Icitine"They're dead aren't they?" She said solemnly. Lilliana ruffled her hair and took a deep breath. "I thought so." Her eyes threatened with filling tears but she forced herself not to, no she had cried too much today. IC: Liberty"Can I call James real quick? Just to ease my mind?" She asked softly, looking up at Howard.

IC: Windrider - Institute -

"There was a fire that night...I remember running into your parents home and...it was already too late. I'm sorry..." Just thinking about that night put shivers up my spine, I tried not to think about how I had found them, already dead with their throats slit...probably Novocain's doing.

IC: Howard - Central Park -

"Of course! It's probably a good idea to keep tabs on them anyway."

IC: Ashley - Institute -

Ashley noticed the fox was squirming and so adjusted her grip a bit. "What's the matter little guy? Don't be scared I'll keep you safe."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: IcitineLilliana squeezed her hands into fists. Sometimes she hated being a mutant, all it had brought her was pain. "It wasn't your fault." She said as she began to walk away but stopped by Ashley. "Is...is that a fox?" She asked, a childish look of wonder coming over her.IC: Liberty"Thank you." She said softly, kissing Howard's cheek. Noel pulled out her phone and called James, waiting for him to pick up.

IC-Morrison:

This one payed too much attention. No matter, Morrison could still find a way to wiggle his way out...

Slowly he must work,

To get the escape he wants,

If he wants success.Then, of course, another person noticed him, rather close by, and he stopped struggling for a moment. He thought about resigning to his fate, but he decided against this.

Resigning to fateIs not a good plan for life

And only gives pain.

And pain was what he felt he'd get if they began fighting over him, so he began to attempt to squirm his way out of Ashley's grip again, almost frantically.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Let's try this again...

Name: Kristy LiangCodenames: Hei (Chinese for black)Age: 14Gender: FemaleFaction: X-Men (Not officially)Powers: Kristy has the ability to control darkness. She can use this ability to deactivate photons (creating physical darkness by proxy) and to teleport short distances using the shadows. She can also generate a strange form of matter similar to plasma but which deactivates photons rather than emitting light. Appearance: Kristy stands at about 5' 5". She has medium length black hair. She isn't exactly gorgeous but she has a cute look.Weapons: Kristy posses, quite ironically, a Spyder s3 Arctic watt laser pointer. She has no other weapons.Skills: Kristy is quite musically skilled, especially in flute and electric bass.Personality: Contrary to what may be expected of an umbrakinetic, Kristy is actually very cheerful. She is very likeable and can stay positive very well. She has very "cute" mannerisms.Weaknesses: Bright flashes of light can stun her. Prolonged exposure to sunlight can give her sunburns more easily than other people.Bio: Kristy discovered her powers fairly early when she found that she was extremely sensitive to sunlight. Whenever she found herself in the sun, she would get very uncomfortable. One day, however, she found that she could cast a shadow over herself to counteract this. Unlike many other mutants, nobody noticed anything so Kristy was free to expand on her abilities. She was one of Vincent's (Knower) classmates in his starting year of high school. They didn't really talk, even though Vincent had a crush on her. Eventually, when Vincent moved away, Kristy "coincidentally" moved as well. In reality, her move was because she had known that he was a mutant, like her, and decided to keep an eye on him. It was her that suggested that he attend Professor Xavier's school, not knowing that it was destroyed. She is currently trying to do her part to keep the peace by hunting down those who break it. She aalso is trying to locate the X-Men, who she is having trouble finding.

Edited by Constructman

"Uhuh...I found the little guy just outside the Blackbird, he seemed lost." Ashley tightened her grip on the fox as he began to squirm frantically. "Something is scaring him though..." She stroked his fur to try to calm him.

IC: Zac Dawn and CalebThe three made it to Zac and Caleb's dorm and noticed that it was somehow untouched... Except for the bunk bed, "S***, need to fix that... But later," Zac said as he went into his closer as pulled out his tool box and went to go find Beast, "Dawn, you can come along, you might wanna speak with Beast about joining,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Morrison:

Okay, Hank was too far away, Matt wasn't being any help at all, the two girls might start fighting over him...ah, the Chronokinetic, the one who was known as Dallas.

Off to the blonde one

That is where I must go, for

He'll surely help me out.

He began to try to squirm his way out in that direction, if only because Dallas, being an empath like him, might sense his annoyance and distress, and come to help him. Hopefully.

profiles i guess

OOC:

Joining RPG in 3... 2... 1...

Name: Elias LovejoyCodename: GravityAge: 21Gender: MaleFaction: None, as of now.Powers: Elias, as his codename suggests, has the ability to manipulate gravity, able to control and shape it to his liking. He also has the minor light-based ability to generate solar-powered lasers, which can be fired from his eyes or palms. This second ability depends on the amount of light in the area; the more light, the stronger the lasers. This power would be useless in a completely dark room, and is generally weakened at night (because of lack of direct light). It also requires a time for him to charge and gather light to create the beams.Appearance: Around 5'8", with short, dark hair. Athleticly built, but not overly muscular, he's the type of person that you don't notice unless he's talking directly at you. Except for his eyes, which are a shockingly purple color.Weapons: None.Skills: Despite having powers he trains in martial arts and has moderate skill in that area. Also has a knack for computers and other technology. Is quite intelligent and a quick thinker.Personality: Calm, even tempered, and a bit eccentric. He takes things slow and thinks situations through before acting. He is genreally in a good mood, but can get quite frustrated if things aren't working how he thinks they're supposed to. Elias is, as some often tell him, quite brillient. Thinking of things and situations in ways that most people don't.Weakness: His measured approch to things give his enemies time to plan, and he often won't act against someone unless forced to. His second ability requires light to work, so it is more of a situational power.Bio: Elias lived an overall normal life. He tried not to draw attention to himself, and very few people actually knew of his abilities. It remains a mystery of how he gained his powers, even to himself. Not letting it bother him much, he lives his life as best he can with them. Recently finished school with a degree in theoretical physics, he has made a few notable (but no one really notices) contributions to that field. He has only recently taken a more active role in things, but is trying to do good.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)

"Errr...hold that thought."

Annoyance. Distress. A welling anxiety, all coming from Ashley's direction. Dallas tossed Julia a soda, waved at her and motioned that he'd be back in a second, and then made his way over towards the plant-controlling mutant. As he did so, the feeling of anxiety grew and grew, and Dallas subconsciously began to bounce on his feet until he finally crouched down. When he did, he realized it wasn't Ashley at all. It was...the fox.

"Hey, Ash," he said with a gentle smile. "Wow, he's a cute little guy...mind if I see him for a second?"

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: There is indeed already an approved character named Gravity. If you can find a suitable replacement codename, I'll be happy to cast a vote for approval.

IC: Spencer sighed deeply as he finished sweeping what appeared to only be half of the remains of his room. There was still a whole half left to sweep, and this wasn't counting the chunks of debris that Spencer had been carefully ignoring. This simply was not a good day.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

"Um, sure I guess..." She said, slowly handing him over to Dallas.

OOC: Gravity looks good by the way, nothing wrong with a shared code-mane but maybe one of you should make it slightly different? Need one more staff to approve it though.

About Hei, Constructman, this isn't Bionicle darkness isn't something that can be created it's just the absence of light, but if you make it some kind of dark energy it will work.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Zac and DawnThe two walked through the halls, looking for Beast,"You'd think he will accept me?" Dawn asked"Well you got on the plane, I'm sure he will accept you," Zac said with a smile,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Gravity here had Gravity first

just saiyan

he used it better as a name imo

:P

IC-Morrison:

Finally. My time is here.

As he was handed off to Dallas, once he was completely out of Ashley's hands, Morrison quickly jumped away, landing on the soft grass still coated with snow. A moment later and he had run off over near the Blackbird, having managed to jump his way atop it, utilizing the plane's low profile, the various trees nearby, and the shock of the chloro-kinetic nearby to get up there, a position from which he sat to watch everything with a slightly curious expression, his head tilted to one side.

What a nice ally

Surprise can be when needed

For a quick escape.

profiles i guess

Name: Yeremi Okito Diomedes Ordell, AKA YodoCodename: EeyoreAge: 17Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPowers: Yeremi has the ability to manipulate time on a personal level, a subset of chronokinesis called Facilitate. He can accelerate or decelerate himself in time. Since he is not actually using a power enhancing speed in Facilitation, his senses remain as perceptive as ever when using this power, but he lacks the ability to increase the movement of objects except those which he moves.

Diomedes also has the power of Simulate. Simulation is the process of structural analysis and replication at an extreme level. By making physical contact with an inanimate object, in a period of time proportionate to its size and complexity, Yeremi can memorize the 'schematic' of that object. He can then reproduce that schematic's object from surrounding matter instantaneously. Simulation is primarily limited in that he can't analyze and memorize the structure of anything larger than a small vehicle and that it becomes increasingly less efficient the further away from him he recreates schematics or keeps them in existence.

His final power is Temper, the ability to increase the traits or 'aspects' of things. He can make any or all parts of an inanimate object or consenting being increase in one aspect. An example would be making a sword sharper; he could similarly make a person's hearing more acute. Appearance: Yodo is a young man of medium height and build. His complexion is lightly dark and hair black dreadlocks framing introspective green eyes. His typical clothing is skinny jeans, sneakers, and a faded black jacket. Weapons: Yodo carries no weapons. He can fight in hand-to-hand combat, if only at an intermediate level. He has come across and can currently Simulate the following legendary arsenal with enough skill to use each component:

-The Rho Aias, shield of Ajax. It appears as an enlarged version of a translucent and circular domed shield of two-and-two-thirds meters engraved with a hyacinth. It has the durability of several walls contained within its form. Its major failing points are a lack of mobility and total lack of offensive power.

-Gae Bulg, Cu Chulainn's cursed spear. The spear manifests as a length of bleached white bone coming to a needle point. It has immense piercing ability, can fly several hundred meters, and projects thirty barbs of its sharp bone into anything it hits. The Gae Bulg's main limitation is that it is highly situational and must be kicked up at an angle for use.

-Arondight, twin to Excalibur. Arondight appears to be a cruciform sword of middling length and girth that is covered in the runic script of the fae. It grants its wielder moderate heightened strength, speed, and endurance.

Skills: Yeremi's greatest strength is that he is creative. Driven by a perfectionist mindset, he is constantly seeking new ways to improve and grow. His intuition guides him to try new things and do the unexpected.Personality: Melancholic, absent-minded, quiet. He is ineffably polite and constantly apologizes. Diomedes' mind has a tendency to obsess with the past--he draws ideas from it, but also dwells on events unduly. Yeremi is stubbornly grounded in a depressed state of mind that causes him to view the world through the figurative jade spectacles.Weakness: His powers have major drawbacks.

Facilitate, when stopped, damages Okito's body according to how much it was accelerated or decelerated in time and for how long as the opposite reaction to all his tissue moving so unnaturally; he is forced to limit it to quick bursts or risk damage larger than several ruptured blood vessels.

Okito's Simulate is akin to physical exercise. Its usage burns calories proportionate to the size of the schematics he reproduces. As well, structural analysis and memorization takes up a large degree of memory. He moves gradually closer to a fragmented mind every time he obtains a schematic. Simulation also doesn't provide him with skill required to wield any copied weapons.

All Temper must also obey the law of Equivalent Exchange. For each increase of one aspect of a thing, another is decreased. Increasing his own eyesight's accuracy might make his eyes lose all their motion. And all Temper is permanent. He can't undo any of these changes regardless of their drawbacks.

In addition, Ordell is his own worst enemy. His depressed mindset makes him overly cautious at times. And his reluctance to use his powers can cause him trouble.

Bio: Yeremi Okito Diomedes Ordell "Yodo" (you only die once) was left on the doorstep of an orphanage in NYC as a child. At the age of five, his status as a mutant was discovered when he used Facilitate to speed across the length of the building in several seconds under pressure. He was taken in by the X-Men and has spent his years since garnering skill at the institute. He managed to memorize several legendary weapons they found there. Recently, he has been gloomier than ever and decided to train primarily unarmed combat without use of powers, believing that this "worst of all possible worlds" would almost certainly leave him in a situation with only the use of his bare minimum in fighting capabilities.

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Zac and DawnThe two walked down to the main floor, still looking for Beast,"Hopefully, we can fix this up," Zac said

OOC: All my profiles here.

Name: Jesika Snow

Codename: None

Faction: X-Men

Power(S): She has the ability to absorb kinetic energy and convert it into physical strength. A side effect of this ability is near-invulnerability from physical harm, as she just absorbs the kinetic energy before it can damage her body. This only applies to kinetic energy, and other things can still harm her (such as heat and cold).

Appearance: Short, wild looking bright-red hair with a serious case of permanent bedhead, Jesika has large, electric blue eyes and button nose. She is slightly smaller than average, and a veil of freckles covers her face.

Weapons: Tesla Gun. (Toy version.)

Skills: Talking. More talking. Talking really fast. Talking so fast that no one can understand her. Lighting things on fire and giving hugs. Hot wiring cars. She has a way with moving around unnoticed and appearing where you least expect her to be.

Personality: Loud, talkative, bubbly. She is more than a bit overbearing, and extremely hyperactive. She has trouble sitting still, and has to be moving at every second of the day. More than a bit of a trouble maker in the best of situations.

Weakness: Has absolutely no idea how to fight, and doesn't know her own strength. She isn't that naïve, but can still get into situations that probably aren't the best.

Bio: The earliest thing that Jesika remembers is the X-Manor, it being her only home for her entire life. It's assumed that her parents died when she was young, so she pretty much grew up in the mansion. Jesika doesn't think about it too much, and prefers to think of everyone in the masnion as her family. While it was known that she had some type of ability, it was never quite shown. It was puzzling, to say they least. (However, this mystery was solved, after she fell out a tree, and having absorbed the kinetic energy from the fall, punched a hole in it.) It wasn't uncommon for her to get in trouble, and it was almost a regular thing as she got older. This ranged from sneaking into Beast's office and removing the wheels off the office chair, to other, more extreme things, such as switching the all salt with sugar in the cafeteria.

Name: Lt. Veronica StriderCodename: Agent 207Age: Appears to be late twenties.Gender: FemaleFaction: Weapon X Special Operations Division (Rogue)Power: NoneAppearance: Tall, and very althetic, lithe and what some would call "good looking". Has dark, shoulder length hair and dark brown eyes. She wears her black, officer's uniform with her rank on the front. When in combat, she wears a black skintight suit specially designed to absorb light and make the wearer almost invisiable in low-light conditions. It is also bullet-proof, to a degree.Weapons: Small, compact firearms such as silenced pistols and smaller submachine guns. These, in addition to silencers, generally have laser sights and shortened barrels. She also uses long range snipers, prefering compact and moble rifles with accuracy as opposed to fire rate. However, she will use any weapon avaliable or what is needed for specific missions.Skills: Excellent assassin, infiltraitor, and intelligence gatherer. She is extremely skilled at stealth-related work, able to move around quickly completely unseen and unheard. Skilled with most firearms as well as close-range weapons such as knives. Is highly trained in hand-to-hand combat, studying various martial arts around the globe.Personality: Calm, cool, not one to anger easily. Generally impassive, with the rigid personality of one in military situations. She is an incredible tactical planner and thinker, willing to do almost anything to get something done, as long as it completes her task.Weakness: She is a normal human being. She has no special powers or abilities, which puts her at a disadvantage against mutants with them, even with her extensive combat training.Bio: From what records that weren't destroyed, its possible to piece together something that looks like a history. If one stretches the mind a bit and uses a bit of imagination to fill in the gaps. Unfortunately there are a lot of gaps. More completely records are avaliable the closer to the present one looks, however, those are generally just filled with vague reports of some of the results of her "work". Veronica is a master assassin, something that shows quite well as one looks into her work. She speciallizes in taking out targets that would otherwise be extremely hard for a normal human to kill: Mutants. Eventually, her work caught the attention of a certain Yuri Aleksandrov, and she soon joined his group of cammandos. From there, she served as assassin and sniper for the team, and had an almost perfect success rate. When the team was absorbed by the Weapon-X, she continued to serve in the group, and went along who-heartedly when they attempted to get rid of the non-SpecOps members of the falculty. When the falculty was attacked, she witnessed firsthand what a mutant could do. She has a gigantic grudge against those with powers, something that seems to originate to her earily childhood.

Name: Elias LovejoyCodename: Bαρύτητα (Varitita)Age: 21Gender: MaleFaction: None, as of now.Powers: Elias, as his codename suggests, has the ability to manipulate gravity, able to control and shape it to his liking. He also has the minor light-based ability to generate solar-powered lasers, which can be fired from his eyes or palms. This second ability depends on the amount of light in the area; the more light, the stronger the lasers. This power would be useless in a completely dark room, and is generally weakened at night (because of lack of direct light). It also requires a time for him to charge and gather light to create the beams.Appearance: Around 5'8", with short, dark hair. Athleticly built, but not overly muscular, he's the type of person that you don't notice unless he's talking directly at you. Except for his eyes, which are a shockingly purple color.Weapons: None.Skills: Despite having powers he trains in martial arts and has moderate skill in that area. Also has a knack for computers and other technology. Is quite intelligent and a quick thinker.Personality: Calm, even tempered, and a bit eccentric. He takes things slow and thinks situations through before acting. He is genreally in a good mood, but can get quite frustrated if things aren't working how he thinks they're supposed to. Elias is, as some often tell him, quite brillient. Thinking of things and situations in ways that most people don't.Weakness: His measured approch to things give his enemies time to plan, and he often won't act against someone unless forced to. His second ability requires light to work, so it is more of a situational power.Bio: Elias lived an overall normal life. He tried not to draw attention to himself, and very few people actually knew of his abilities. It remains a mystery of how he gained his powers, even to himself. Not letting it bother him much, he lives his life as best he can with them. Recently finished school with a degree in theoretical physics, he has made a few notable (but no one really notices) contributions to that field. He has only recently taken a more active role in things, but is trying to do good.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Both get my seal of approval.

"Alright, alright, I'll save him!" the Californian chronokinetic replied, putting his hands on Ashley's shoulders and grinning, trying to calm her. "I'll save him. Just take it easy."

Dallas jogged over to the Blackbird and began to scale it, stopping when he was a nose's distance away from the fox and winking.

"I got you, alright?" he whispered. "Just play along with me. I got your...tail."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I would just like to note that Eeyore seems quite overpowered to me. I'm know I'm not staff, but I really think that chronokinesis coupled with those others...IC:: Jared had found his way to the top of the institute, laying back on a section of undamaged roof and looking at the stars.OOC:: Open for interactions.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Morrison:

Morrison's eyes narrowed at Dallas, slightly, not especially trusting of the man. It was obvious that at least one of those girls knew him rather well, maybe both...as well as the fact that he was now back there, at the behest of the other girl.

Trust, it is hard-earned,

Requiring time spent to learn,

Shared among good friends.

Yet it can be shown,

To those who you barely know,

If only for fun...

Or boredom.

His eyes narrowed but with a slightly bored, looking-for-adventure feeling behind them, Morrison gave Dallas a look that easily meant something along the lines of:

"If you leave me with them, I'll flay that pretty face until it's nothing but scar tissue."

And then he resolutely stepped forwards to Dallas, still a little tense.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

OOC: The way I read it, it's a watered down version of Dallas' chronokinesis plus two different variations of a second superpower, and all three of them have major, major drawbacks, so I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt.

With the grace of a kid who was practically borne of nature, Dallas hopped down from the Blackbird and began to advance towards the Institute, stopping only to crouch down and talk to Ashley.

"Hey, uh, listen Ash, I'm gonna take this little guy inside real quick, see if I have anything in my room he can eat. Maybe let him get inside a warmer climate. Mmkai?"

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Zac and DawnThe two made it outside and turned to look up to see the building. Zac looked and saw someone sunbathing on the roof. Well, he only assumed he was sunbathing,"Hey Jared! You know that the roof is more or likely unstable right?" Zac calle out

OOC: The one other thing I was bugged by was the entire mythical weapons thing. Oh well. Constructman: LoAB's is already approved.

IC: "I'm tough enough ZC. Just stargazing. Nothing like looking at the stars with your own eyes, instead of a helmet." Jared sat up and grinned. "Besides, the roof doesn't DARE fall down on me."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I approve Bαρύτητα (Varitita) and Eeyore. Hooray!

OOC: What about mine, Gravity's, and Adder's profiles?

Um Adder's and Gravities has already been approved, as for yours I already said that this isn't Bionicle darkness isn't something that can be created it's just the absence of light, but if you make it some kind of dark energy it will work. You just need to change it a bit and it will be fine.

"I'll come with you!" =D

Edited by Snelly Bieber