IC: Zac and Dawn"Dude, I'm sorry but you almost died once, remember the incident at the White House? You almost died trying help another X-Man, just do your stargazing on the grass," Zac said, "And do you know where Beast is? My friend Dawn is wanting to get enrolled,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Bαρύτητα

Well, I suppose it wasn't that obvious. I mean, it wasn't inconceivable that I walked up here. Just... Not likely. Well, it didn't matter much, it wasn't like anyone could actually see me from up here... unless they had binoculars. But who uses binoculars to look at tops of buildings anyway? Then again, they may be looking for a lost bird or something, and then would need binoculars to see up here. However, the chances of a person with binoculars losing their pet bird and that bird so happening to fly by me are probably quite remote. Yes.

Satisfied that I wouldn't be seen, even after my somewhat disjointed chain of logic, I leaned back in my lofty seat. One leg hanging over the edge of an abyss, I stared up at the numerous clouds in the sky. I was currently on the edge of one of the taller buildings in the city, high enough where the sounds of the busy streets below were somewhat muffled. Good thing I'd gotten over acrophobia a while ago.

I wasn't that worried about falling off, I mean, I could away just... Float back up. Simple.

OOC: Open for interaction, I suppose.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "I'm fine man. That was a SKYSCRAPER falling ON me, remember?" Jared stood and jumped off the roof, gliding to the ground. "Last I saw him, he was in the Blackbird. he could be anywhere now."

IC: Fox decided to get a view of the city from up high, boosting up about 60 sets of stairs and arriving at the top of a skyscraper. Huh. Guy sitting on the edge. Seen weirder things. Fox just walked up to the edge and sat down about five feet from him.

OOC: Yay for new profiles:

Name: Ben TomasCodename: The Conductor/White KnightAge: 35Gender: MaleFaction: Hellfire ClubPowers: Ben's powers are threefold. He has intuitive aptitude, which basically means, given a bit of time and some observation, he can figure out how nearly anything works. His second power is teleportation. He is able to transport himself and up to 6 people or 1000 lbs to anywhere he's been before or can see, though his maximum capacity will give him a massive headache and drain him of energy for a good amount of time. His final power is damage reduction/boosting: He can make his skin like metal for 10 seconds at a time, followed by a 5 second cooldown.Skills: Charismatic and highly intelligent.Weapons: NoneAppearance: Ben is a 6 ft tall caucasian male with a friendly face and intelligent brown eyes. His hair is a plain brown, with a few flecks of grey starting to appear. His build is fit, though not overly muscular. He usually wears jeans and a button down shirt, and is rarely seen without a conductor's hat when not in meetings.Weaknesses: Ben's powers drain him, and he's a bit out of practice with all but aptitude.Bio: Ben's main power let him fly through college, finishing with an engineering degree in no time. He started his own business, avoiding Stark and Machinex's main bulk of market by entering into bioengineering. Ben's understanding of how the body worked let him build some of the best prosthetics around. This wasn't enough for him though. Seeking to better the world, he made quite a few cheap items for use in third world countries, making him well liked by nearly all. He attracted the attention of the Hellfire Club and joined, being called Knight because of how hard it is to block him.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Taralynn (Westchester, X-Rubble, Blackbird.)

"Where the **** am I?" Tara asked herself in confusion, covering her face with her hand as she did so, the low light in the blackbird too strong for her currently sensitive eyes, which were at the moment glowing a soft slowly fading white. "Wait-a-minute. The blackbird how the **** did I get here!?" Tara murmured to herself aloud as she began to recall what happened.

She'd fought her way into the facility to find Beast and Ashlynn, Tara had been searching fruitlessly for about five minutes when a sudden spike in Ashlynn's emotions changed her path. One moment she had been running at breakneck pace through the facility and the next she was out in the woods looking on as - what looked like an older John stabbed Alaric in the chest, Ashlynn screamed and then everything went black.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

I folded my arms across my chest, continuing to stare up at the sky. I came here every so often, was a good place to be al-

Thump.

What in the...?

I glanced to the side of me, where the sound had originated. There, not five feet away, someone was sitting there. Well, I'd see stranger things before. Quite frankly, I was just wondering how they managed to get up here, and then how they got there without me noticing. Well, I hadn't really been paying attention, but still.

Regardless, I said something intelligent, as most people would expect from me.

"Yo."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I glanced down, but wasn't quite able to see the said 60-story drop from my lying position. "Eh," I replied, looking back over to the guy. Well, he definately looked normal, but that was nothing, considering I generally looked normal. He didn't have wings, but I didn't rule out the possiblity that he flew here.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I'll put an approval forth for Ben. Also, if there are any Hellfire Club positions left, I would like to put forward a bid for one.

Lastly, under normal circumstances, I wouldn't think twice about denying Eeyore. But the entire profile is so well written and put together, that I can't help but want to see how the character is RPed.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Yeah they did Zyke, no they brought Alex, we bunny’d him along, Dallas was holding Alex’s arm.

Kristy seems much better, what does her dark plasma energy do if it hits someone? Physical damage? Also photons can’t be turned off so just switch it to dark matter. You might be better off just leaving all of the science physics talk out.

Yodo seems okay to me, I agree with Tyler, they have weaknesses, and so do the special weapons. (Oh wait Snelly beat me to it, oh well ;p)

How does the damage boosting work Kaithas? Your profile is also somehow missing the personality section… and has what seems like personality in the skills section. The profile could also use a bit more writing put into it before we give away the knight position, methinks.

IC: Romulus (Helicopter)

“No there is no difference other then who are your commanders, our forces are split you see, white commands white, while black commands black.” he said. “Your next step up would be to become a knight.”

IC: Mimic (Blackbird)

Christine pulled Chris into a hug, “I won’t let anyone else hurt you like that again, I promise.” she said with tears in her eyes. She felt so bad she hadn’t been there to protect her little brother from such terrible acts.

The helicopter soon landed at the private landing pad outside the Hellfire mansion. “Welcome,” he said as he stood up and stepped off the copter.

IC: Nick Fury (Helicarrier)

“Follow them, I want to know for sure if it was the X-Men,” he said.

IC: Triblade (Mansion Grounds)

“Yeah he’s pretty cute,” Matt agreed, scratching him on his head. “I didn’t know they lived around here,” he shrugged.

After the fox went away Matt looked at Ashley, “We should probably go check on our rooms, or your garden.” he said.

IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)

Katherine strode into the mansion, “Yes we went out and had some fun,” she smiled at Shaw.

IC: Feral (X-Manor)

John nodded, “Are you happy to be back?” he asked Liliana as he stood next to her.

“I’m sorry about your parents,” he said to her. He followed her over to the fox, “Where’d you find the fox?” he asked.

He moved towards Liliana as she walked off. “Hey since you don’t have a room right now, and a lot of them are destroyed you can share mine.” he told her. “Liam too, want to go see if my room is okay?”

IC: Liam (Mansion Grounds)

“You’re saying you are a clone as well?” he asked.

IC: Beast (Mansion Grounds)

Beast saw the words reflected on the wall, “Yes,” he nodded. “Are you mute?” he asked, confused why he chose to spoke with light instead of words.

IC: Summer-flight (Mansion Grounds)

Tara are you okay? She asked as she felt her sister’s mind as she awoke.

IC: Darkfang (X-Manor)

Jeremy stood outside the mansion, his tail swishing. “So this is where my father spent most of his days…” he said.

IC: Quicksilver (Helicopters)

Pietro landed the Brotherhood copters outside the warehouse. “We have returned my Brothers and Sisters.” he said as he levitated away from the chopper, pulling the red-wave technology with him into the warehouse.

IC: Zac and Dawn"Alright I'll just go check the jet then," Zac as he and Dawn walked off to find the principle of the school and leader of the X-Men.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC...

Clearly, I did not read Ben's profile as well as I thought I did.

IC: Adrian shook his head as the door to his room clattered to the ground, as if it had waited for Adrian to finally return before giving in to oblivion. While the door was smashed, the rest of his room wasn't in terrible shape, though his television had fallen and the screen was now in pieces all across the ground. But all things considered, the damage could have been far worse.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC:Madness walked into his room.It was a mess. Well, that was to be expected, what with the attacks and all.There was a gaping hole in place of the front wall. Lovely.His laptop was smashed into pieces. He picked them up.Stepping over a fallen beam, he drew out a long, slightly battered case from a crevice. It was his erhu.He opened it and looked forlornly at the pieces. At least the books had survived, and he had a backup disc for the laptop.Pity about the music, though.Sara's room had mostly survived."YAAAAAY!" She shrieked. She then rushed inside.She celebrated by bouncing on the bed, along with a fanfare of coughs raised by the dust that hurriedly abandoned the bed.Then she went to find something to eat. That food at the Brotherhood was delicious and filling, but rescuing someone needed more energy.Michael just hung around outside the school, too scared to go in.Amaterasu went inside the warehouse. "Do you know how that....thing works, exactly?" she asked, indicating the Goldberg-esque machine.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Knight

Knight shook his head and flicked his light off and on. "I can change my appearence but not my voice so I usually refrain from speaking, besides it really freaks bad guys out when you refuse to talk." Knight smiled although you couldn't see it because of his helmet. "Anyway I wanted to tell you that even though I will not be joining the X-Men, I will still be an ally." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small device that looked like a car remote, it had a little ring on it to attach to a keychaidn and a single button on it. "If you wish to speak with me or signal me just press the button, or break it."

IC: Spirit

"Yes, my father is an independent scientist who didn't have a son so he made me." Will said.

IC: Smith

Joe stepped off the chopper and looked around, surprisingly no one had really even noticed him let alone killed him.

OOC: Open for interaction

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Anton sat patiently outside the office of Nick Fury. Or at least the office Fury was claiming as his at this moment. It wouldn't surprise Anton to know that he had about five and none of them were where he really kept his stuff, just in case there was an infiltrator in SHIELD.

He was here to learn more about this 'new placement' he had been given a docket about recently. He didn't know what it meant. Was he being promoted? Sent back to his old peace-keeping duties? He had no idea what 'Pantheon' meant, or what it was code for...

IC: Song An-Shuo was working. She was standing in front of a blackboard in one of the little sets she had down in the Hellfire Clubhouse's basement levels, a row of men set in wooden desks in front of her. The whole place was designed to look like a kindergarten classroom, with posters on the wall, big windows to let in light, a few plants scattered about. Of curse, the posters and blackboard were blank, with Song using her telepathy to fill them in inside the men's heads, tailoring them individually depending on what she was trying to teach them. The windows had big studio lights behind them (basements weren't known for their sunlight) that disguised discreet flashes of subliminal messaging. The plants disguised chemical release devices that were making the men more relaxed and submissive. The whole kindergarten theme made them feel more like children, which made them more open to suggestions and orders, and would get the memories tangled up in their subconscious memories of childhood. Song knew what she was doing.

These were the latest batch of the new Hellfire guards, and she was planting the necessary fighting skills and loyalty into theur heads. A few were also getting a psychological condition known as clinical lycanthropy; upon a certain trigger they'd regress into an animalistic state where they'd feel no fear or pain, just anger. A few berserkers guarding the place should make things more interesting for any would-be attackers.

As she finished up, and the new guard slowly lumbered out, still a bit dazed from the various psychological proddings they'd received, Song started heading back up to the mansion proper.

"Oh, you're back," she said as she entered the atrium where the White King and Queen and that funny little lizard man (what was his rank again?) had gathered

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)

"Aghhh...you think, maybe, that I could go in and do this one alone, Ash?" Dallas asked, deliberately quieting his voice. "I kind of wanted to stop by Alex's room once I got this little guy taken care of, maybe fix it up a bit...personal thing."

IC: Alaric (Blackbird, Westchester)

Alaric was in the corner, collecting Dallas' stockpile of guns before he could try and take over a Third World country with them, when Tara awoke. The history teacher turned in slight surprise, but saw who it was and gave a small chuckle.

"Rough sleep?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Alex

Alex watched with a heavy heart as Julia, and by extension the last tie to his universe, left.

It was like when he went to prison, except a hundred times worse. Because back then, he'd had a good chance of getting out eventually. He wasn't gone for good. And he ended up getting out within three days, and even if he hadn't been busted out, Dallas was already working to bring him back.

But this time, he wasn't so sure. He wasn't just traveling, he was leaving this dimension altogether. He was leaving his world to go and help save a war torn one, one that had already killed one version of him. Even if he could find a way to make it back to his universe, there was no guarantee he would survive long enough to use it. In fact, this entire trip could be a suicide mission.

Part of him wanted to step down, to tell them all to go to heck. But he couldn't. If he tried, even if he succeeded, he would have to try and live with himself knowing that he had a chance to save countless people from a horrible fate and didn't. That by his refusal, he would most likely sentence them to death. He couldn't do it.

So he would have to hope that the note he left behind on his desk would be enough. His last message, the final goodbye. His will. It hadn't taken long to write, it was hastily scrawled on a piece of damaged paper, written while he searched his dorm for anything useful. It divided up his few remaining possessions, in the event that he did not return. His company, as specified in the letter, would be able to keep going without him. There were products lined up for the next five years, and if he wasn't back by then, he wouldn't be coming back. He had long ago specified what to do if he died suddenly. It was simply good planning.

As he placed a hand on the alternate Ashlynn, he recalled the final words of his message. They were as appropriate now as they were then.

This is, as it reads, the last will of Alexander Smith. It isn't much, most of the things I would have left behind lie in ruin around me. But don't give up. I'm not dead yet, and if they could cross the dimensional barrier once, I can find a way to do it again.

Five years. If I'm not back in five years, then I'm either dead or stranded. But until then... Don't count me out just yet.

Lightning crackled. The technopath focused, trying to read the methods used to transport them, to duplicate it later. And, in a final flash of light, he was gone.

IC: James

The supersoldier weakly flipped open his phone. "Hey, Noel. What's up?"

No sooner did he finish, the phone slipped out of his hand, dropping to the ground. Weakly, James did as well, sliding off of his ally's shoulder, and hitting the ground with a dull thud, finally falling into unconsciousness.

OOC: To recap, James has heavy blood loss, several bullets in his chest, a deep sword wound in his shoulder, his wrist wound reopened, and either heavy bruising or broken ribs. Possibly both.

I apologize for my inactivity, but it will be that way for a little while. I'll be active, but barely. I should resume full activity on Friday.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Edited to make his powers clearer, added personality, and fixed skills:

Name: Ben TomasCodename: The Conductor/White KnightAge: 35Gender: MaleFaction: Hellfire ClubPowers: Ben's powers are threefold. He has intuitive aptitude, which basically means, given a bit of time and some observation, he can figure out how nearly anything works. His second power is teleportation. He is able to transport himself and up to 6 people or 1000 lbs to anywhere he's been before or can see, though his maximum capacity will give him a massive headache and drain him of energy for a good amount of time. His final power is reduction of the damage he takes/boosting of the damage his punches do: He can make his skin like metal for 10 seconds at a time, followed by a 5 second cooldown.Personality: Ben is genuinely a nice guy. Friendly and outgoing, he breaks the mold of reclusive scientist, often doing much of his own PR work. However, he turns ruthless when it comes to copyright infringement and the like. Behind the friendly exterior lies a phenomenal mind.

Skills: He can fix nearly anything given the proper tools, and he can drive nearly anything given a minute with the controls. Using complicated weapons, like guns, comes naturally to him. It should be noted that this just means he knows how the weapon works, his accuracy is that of a normal human.Weapons: NoneAppearance: Ben is a 6 ft tall caucasian male with a friendly face and intelligent brown eyes. His hair is a plain brown, with a few flecks of grey starting to appear. His build is fit, though not overly muscular. He usually wears jeans and a button down shirt, and is rarely seen without a conductor's hat when not in meetings.Weaknesses: Ben's powers drain him, and he's a bit out of practice with all but aptitude.Bio: Ben's main power let him fly through college, finishing with an engineering degree in no time. He started his own business, avoiding Stark and Machinex's main bulk of market by entering into bioengineering. Ben's understanding of how the body worked let him build some of the best prosthetics around. This wasn't enough for him though. Seeking to better the world, he made quite a few cheap items for use in third world countries, making him well liked by nearly all. He attracted the attention of the Hellfire Club and joined, being called Knight because of how hard it is to block him.

Explanation: I forgot to put personality in because I don't in the BZPRPG.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I’m planning to do a RP wide 2 month time skip soon. Yes it seems like a lot of time, but when the skip is finished the mansion can be rebuilt using their powers and everyone working hard for those months, and the institute’s fortune. The Brotherhood would probably be lying low, but I might have them relocate to the country of Genosha. over the two months, it is mainly abounded and uninhabited currently, but during the RP it could become what it once was again.

Ben looks better to me, I give my approval, once he gets another approval his spot will be filled.

Also here are the spots that are filled, and currently open for the Hellfire Club.

Black

King: Sebastian Shaw

Queen: Spot Reserved

Bishops: Earl, The Mysterious Priest

Rooks: 2 Spots open

Knights: 2 Spots open

Pawns: 8 Spots open

White

King: Jace

Queen: Katherine

Bishops: Romulus, 1 spot open

Rook: Makeover, 1 spot open

Knights: 2 spots open

Pawns: 8 Spots open

IC: Beast (Mansion Grounds)

Beast nodded as the words flashed across the wall. He accepted the device, “I will keep this in mind, we may need every ally we can possibly get.” he said. “If you’ll excuse me I need to speak with my students,” he said. He then walked in front of the majority of the students who were still outside.

“I know things look bleak, but we can rise from this.” he said. “This isn’t the first time this institute has been destroyed, and it is always rebuilt, brick by brick,” he said surveying his students with determined yellow eyes.

“Some of you are new here, but we welcome you with open arms. All of you who have survived Weapon-X are also invited to officially join the X-Men team,” Beast said. “Classes are obviously postponed until the mansion has been fully rebuilt, I will need all of your help to rebuild this place,” he said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Ashley - Institute -

"Awwww, okay Dallas." Ashley said, looking somewhat dejected.

Matt looked at Ashley, “We should probably go check on our rooms, or your garden.” he said.

Ashley's eyes widened. "Oh yeah! The garden!" She grabbed Matt's hand and began to race toward the garden.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Zac and DawnThe two had heard the words of Beast, both felt relief that Beast was willing to accept everyone that survived the Weapon X thing,"So, I guess I'm an X-man now?" Dawn asked"Yea, yea I guess it is," Zac said with a smile.

IC: Fox grinned. "I see you have no fear of heights."

IC: Jared walked into his room, which didn't have much stuff before he left. All that was there was his bed and a surprisingly intact window.

IC: Nick nodded and looked at Sarah and Scott.

IC: Tali had gone down to the mostly wrecked gym and was beating up a punching bag, trying to keep her mind off of how useless she felt.

OOC: Jared and Tali open for interaction.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: CalebCaleb made his way into the gym and saw Tali punching a punching bag like no tomorrow. He was slightly confused as why she was,"Tali? Are you okay?" Caleb asked

OOC: New char... Already... xP

Name: Lukas SmithCodename: EverywhereAge: 37Gender: MaleFaction: Hellfire ClubPowers: Lukas has the ability to instantly create duplicates of himself. However, a large drawback to this power is that both him and his duplicates get weaker for each new one made. A single copy of of himself wouldn't be a problem, with the two Lukases being only slightly weaker than normal. However, if something around 30 were in existance at once, then each would be extremely weakened. To the point where a solid hit would easily knock them to the ground, pretty much unable to get back up. An interesting note is that there isn't any "original" of him, each individual being exactly the same. He also has the ability to teleport instantly to anywhere within his visual range, but only to places he can clearly focus on/see. Using devices to inscrease his visual range would not help to increase this power.Appearance: Tall, around 6'5", and quite muscular, Lukas is a person that easily draws attention to himself, when he want to. He has sharp, handsome features and a dark complexion. Is almost what most people would refer to as the "standard evil villian" with his goatee and moustache (of evil).Weapons: Silenced pistol, easily drawn and quite accurate for something of its size.Skills: Marksman with his pistol, as well as most other firearms. He is very good at reading people and guessing their intentions. Has some skill in hand-to-hand combat. Is very intelligent.Personality: Lukas is ruthless, intelligent, and clever. Quite a dangerous combaination. He craves power and control, willing to do almost anything to get it. However, he knows when to act, and when to wait. He is cold, calm, and has an incredible analytical mind. Because of his power, he isn't afraid of dying, as he is just one of many possible duplicates of himself.Weakness: His intelligence can work against him, as he has a tendancy to over-think situations. Additionally, he becomes increasingly vunerable as more duplicates of himself are made. As such, he tries not to use more then five at a time. His teleportation ability requires him to see the destination, so blinding him/covering his eyes would take away this power.Bio: His past is a mystery, to almost every one ecept for himself. Anyone who knew him or had any information on his history were ruthlessly hunted down by him and "silenced" through various ways. It is rumored that even his name may be fake, created to hide his past. Whatever his past was like, it was obvious harsh to shape him to what he is now.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Caleb"Oh...I'm....in so sorry..." Caleb said, "I don't remember anything about what happened at the X-Facility...I was turned into one of them..."

OOC: Quick question: Are knights, bishops, and rooks all on the same level or no? I would think so, because there are the same amount of each, but it would be nice to know.

IC: Tali sighed. "I know. And all those people getting their memories wiped... I'm a teacher, and I couldn't protect my students."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Caleb"Neither could Zac and Beast..." Caleb said, "Zac was in a cell, no powers...stuck along with Beast... That's what Zac told me. I did remember him saying something...before my memory was restored... He was also willing to sacrifice himself... It's not your fault Tali,"

IC: Brando (SHIELD Helicarrier, New York City)

"Whatever. James has been shot plenty of times. Did he ever tell you at Pakistan? Because he shouldn't have. It's classified. I can shoot him in the head with government approval if he did. Answer wisely."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC So white pieces answer to Jace and black to Shaw? And what are the roles of each piece?Hei has been editeed and is awaiting approval.IC RageI looked around, checking to see if Knight was still around. It seemed that we were at the X-Mansion.OOC I'm pretty sure they'd notice a Brotherhood member sitting on a random patch of grass looking like he just fell out of the sky.

OOC: I'm all for that two-month timeskip. I just have to do something with the two Cards and I'll be ready.

IC: Chris Marie:

"Christine?" He asked, a little worry in his voice, "I- I want to get rid of Sarah... Can you- Can you help me when it's over?"

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:

He sat up, and looked around.

X-Bones, Really? Of all the beings my subconscious picks to make me appear as, and it's him?

He changed to appear as a normal-looking black-haired brown-eyed boy dressed in a casual grey shirt and blue jeans.

Fashion isn't a biggy right now, He decided, I can decide on a final form later.

He quickly ran over to where he dropped the body, nothing looked broken, or bruised. Carefully lifting it, he headed over towards the assembled X-men, just after Beast's speech had ended.

"Hello?" He asked, "Has anyone seen a girl called Ashlynn? Or maybe Songbird? I need her help with something."

IC: Molotov:

Molotov said nothing, instead he headed back to the plane and took off again, this time, heading towards the coordinates the plane had received from SHIELD as to the former location of the X-Men's base.

IC: Rapture:

"Fancy," She commented, "Although, I like my grandmother's home better. When she was disguised that is. Much more posh in my opinion."

OOC: In other news, prepping new characters for after the timeskip.

Name: Cain Harrell

Codename: BalrogAge: 18Gender: MaleFaction: NonePower(S): Physical Mutation (gives him rock-like skin, horns, a tail, and horse-like legs), Has the ability to set objects on fire that he touches, able to generate dense smoke as well.Appearance: Currently appears larger than the common person, skin is entirely similar to rock. Legs are similar to horse's with having hooves and double-jointed legs. Head has horns sprouting out the sides of his head, and his teeth have turned into fangs.Weapons: NoneSkills: Surprisingly good at hiding, somewhat proficient at combat.Personality: Cain is surprisingly gentle for someone with such great ability to destroy. He often takes care to avoid destroying anything, and hides to protect other people from him. He has a soft spot for small fluffy animals. He's somewhat slow to anger, but when he does, he is a fairly difficult to stop. He often spends his time in a state of meditation, trying to figure out how to control his destructive abilities.Weakness: WaterBio: When Cain's mutation first appeared, he jokingly called himself a Balrog, a creature from the books by J. R.R. Tolkien. However, he soon realized that his mutation often hurt others, and took to hiding away from people. He's since been hiding out in warehouses in New York, and has been the cause of several recent fires in the area.

Edited by AuRon the champion