IC-Erin:

"Did you seriously just call me Eric?" Erin growled, as he stepped up to Brando and Ares. "Really? I don't even know how you screwed that up, Ares." He had barely managed to catch James before the Cap's grandson had hit the pavement, in an attempt to make sure no possible brain damage might have occurred, and was now carrying him the simplest way he could-something similar to a bridal carry.

"Anyways, I'm not really a trained medic. Who fulfills that role on this team?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)

Dallas, fox cradled gingerly in his arms, strode into the manor and kept moving until he felt quite certain that he was out of sight, and then put the cub down gently.

"Alright, little guy, off you go. Live free. Die hard. Vote Democrat."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Caleb"It's okay Tali," Caleb said as he placed his hand on her shoulder, "At least we still have everyone else back and alive. Speaking of which...where is Shawn?"OOC:Seriously though, what happened to Shawn?And prepare, for a. New character! Soon

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OCC: New Character for approval

Name: Carli MercerCodename:HecateAge: 16Gender: FemaleFaction:SHIELD/PantheonPower(S): Carli can summon anything she can think of. If she has seen it, or been described to her in painstakingly accurate detail, she can summon it. This though, is not without its drawbacks. She has to be stock still to summon something, and the bigger it is, the harder and more energy it would take. If wanted to pull out say, a sword, that would take her a second. Something like a jeep or Tank would take her a minute, and could kill her if she isn't carefulAppearance: Carli has shoulder length jet black hair, and stands at about 5''3'. She is lean in that, works out and can fight type way. When out of combat, she wears a dark blue shirt, Black pants, and gray combat boots. When in combat, she summons in a set of armor, very similar to dragon-scale armor fromThe Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim. This giver her a very dangerous and deadly look. The armor is layered, and think enough to protect while not hindering movement to an extreme degree.Weapons: Carli can summon just about any weapon, but will use an energy sword, Halo style, and will use a variety of pistols, normally what ever would fit the situation. She will also use a Roman Galduis Skills: Knows how to survive on the street, can work alone. Is a proficient swords-tress, and above average marksmen-ship with pistols.Personality: Carli is a lighthearted person, despite her past. She is a good person, and won't kill innosents. She is also very loyal to her friends.Weakness: Has to stand still when summoning anything, and the bigger it is, the more energy it drains from her. She is also very loyal, going to the point where she would do anything to save her friends, like walking right into a trap.Bio: Carli was born into a family of assassin's. She trained from the time she could walk. At the age of ten, she was , along with her brother Sam, told of their bloodline, and all that it entaled. While Sam embraced his heritage, Carli disowned it, running away from home, her powers manifesting due to how angrey and shocked she was at her family history. On the run, she learned to live off the streets, how to surivive. This proved invaluable. Her powers helped keep her alive, that was fro sure, but she refrained from using them for food unless she was desperate. After six long years, she made it to New york, where she was notice by SHEILD, and, after even more training, was taken into them. She is now being decided about as to weather or not she should be apart of the Pantheon strike force.

(Blake, Scott)

"Well, lets get to work." Scott started to clear away ruble from places where there was a good amount of it. Blake helped, getting the smaller stuff.

(Sarah,Sam)

Sarah followed Romulus inside. "Nice place" Sarah said. "It reminds me of the X-men Mansion, before it was invaded of course."

OCC: I'll put Sarah at a Black pawn, and Sam at a White pawn.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Jared punched the mattress, and got back up. Stupid curtains had gotten pulled down, and he couldn't sleep with any light at all. The newly incarnated man got up, went downstairs, and started helping Scott and Blake, cutting massive pieces of rubble in half with his lasers to make them easier to move.

IC: Nick forced his stupid canines to go back to normal human size and spoke. "I guess I'll go with black."

OOC: Already have a white knight.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC Hellfire club characterName: John GambleAge: 30Gender: MaleCodename: The Gamemaster/White <Something>?Faction: Hellfire clubPowers: John posses the power of future selection. This power is an advanced form of probability manipulation in that instead of affecting the probability of small events like a dice roll, he can maniuplate events on a grand scale (things like will he get a raise, who will win the NFL, will Boy X meet Girl Y, etc). He also posses limited telepathic powers. He isn't able to communicate thoughts like a normal telepath but it allows him to use his second power, Presence. He can scan a person's mind and once he's scanned it (the process takes about 5 seconds), he will be able to see and hear what the target is seeing and hearing (similar to Rorzahk).Appearance: John is a well trimmed caucasian male with short brown hair. He usually wears a suit and a pair of sunglasses cauing him to look much like a Man in Black. He wears an platinum chess piece on a golden chain around his neck.Weapons: Magnum 0.44 revolver, Spyder s3 Krypton 750+mw laser pointer, tonfa (1).Skills: John is very well learned in economics and is a succesful investor. He is also fairly skilled at chess.Personality: John is very couteous and amicable, like a normal business person. On the outside, thaat is. Inside, he will do anything to advance himself, buthe manages to keep his ambitions in check well enough to avoid getting caught.Weaknesses: None of his powers are fit for combat. His ability to affect probability isn't as effective in the moment (ie roll of a dice) as it is when trying to shape the future.Bio: John was born into a wealthy business family and from his early years, he was groomed for success. Discovery of his status as a mutant only created more drive for him to excel, as it was discovered that he could manipulate fate. Using his powers to his advantage, he quickly became a succesful investor, shareholder, and financial advisor, writing editorial columns for economics journals. He attracted the attention of the Hellfire club and became a member, quickly moving up the ranks.

OOC: Manipulation of the future on that level is pretty OP'd. Manipulating it on a smaller scale like you briefly mentioned would be okay, though. Also, we already have two other characters named John.

IC: Julia, Shaw, Earl

Julia caught the soda and idly took a sip. She wasn't crazy about the idea of checking out her room, mostly because she was worried about what she would find. Even, so, she was going to have to check it out eventually...

Earl scoffed. Shaw smiled and shook his head.

"No," he said, "he's just self-absorbed. Isn't that right, Earl?"

Earl frowned.

"I'm going to my room," he announced, and stormed off like a child.

Shaw let out a chuckle and turned his gaze to Error.

"Well, you're a funny man," he said, "what is your name?"

67tlbk.png

OOC: Time-skip=a'okay. Also, I'll try to come up with another character soon.

IC: Ezekiel (X-Mansion)

The Beast's speech was inspiring, and Ezekiel knew that he could put all of his powers to good use. He wandered through the crowd, and began walking around, lost in his thoughts.

OOC: Open for interaction.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

OOC: Edited

And Hei still needs approval.

Name: Wyatt GambleAge: 30Gender: MaleCodename: The Gamemaster/White <Something>? (Assign a position plz)Faction: Hellfire clubPowers: Wyatt posses the ability of probability manipulation. To an outsider, he would appear to have insanely good luck. This proves useful at the poker table where he can really rake it in. He also posses limited telepathic powers. He isn't able to communicate thoughts like a normal telepath but it allows him to use his second power, Presence. He can scan a person's mind and once he's scanned it (the process takes about 5 seconds), he will be able to see and hear what the target is seeing and hearing (similar to Rorzahk).Appearance: John is a well trimmed Caucasian male with short brown hair. He usually wears a suit and a pair of sunglasses causing him to look much like a Man in Black. He wears an platinum chess piece on a golden chain around his neck.Weapons: Magnum 0.44 revolver, Spyder s3 Krypton 750+mw laser pointer, tonfa (1).Skills: Wyatt is very well learned in economics and is a successful investor. He is also fairly skilled at chess.Personality: Wyatt is very courteous and amicable, like a normal business person. On the outside, that is. Inside, he will do anything to advance himself, but he manages to keep his ambitions in check well enough to avoid getting caught.Weaknesses: None of his powers are fit for combat. He can't bend probability well enough to survive a battle unscathed. His presence ability can also be extremely distracting as he has to deal with both what he is seeing and hearing and what is target is seeing and hearing. He can choose to focus entirely on the target but that leaves him open to attack.Bio: Wyatt was born into a wealthy business family and from his early years, he was groomed for success. Discovery of his status as a mutant only created more drive for him to excel, as it was discovered that he could manipulate probability. Using his powers to his advantage, he quickly became a successful investor, shareholder, and financial adviser, writing editorial columns for economics journals. He attracted the attention of the Hellfire club and became a member, quickly moving up the ranks.

Edited by Constructman

OOC:

The one other thing I was bugged by was the entire mythical weapons thing.

I'll affirm what's been already said by Tyler and Flex. Based on my knowledge of the Marvel universe, you have mythological deities like Odin and their Marvel'd weapons, correct? And occasionally, superheroes are related to them/are them (see thor)? Eeyodo has copies of some legendary HUMANS' stuff. Note that these are figures who aren't even close to deities or that powerful fantastical beings, just a cut above the rest. So they're not that special. And this is displayed in their powers as well. Eeyodo has to kick Gae Bulg at one exact angle (easily disrupted or altered) for it to stop being just a pointy and very tough quarterstaff, the Rho Aias vastly decreases mobility, and Arondight only empowers him to the point that he's a weak Jack-Of-All-Stats as far as super speed/endurance/strength go. And do remember he must expend energy Simulating. I think the legendary weapons should be fine.

Now, before I begin, a few quick questions:

1. What's the current status of the institute?

2. May spots be reserved on the Hellfire Club? If so, I'd like to save a Black Knight for another profile.

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: I’d say that Bishops and Rooks are higher up, but Knights have more of a combat role. At least Knights sound like they would to me. Haven’t set out each exact role yet, as for Rage he’s not really a Brotherhood member anymore, and they wouldn’t know he was.

Do only Balrog’s hands create flames?

Also there are two white knights and two black ones.

Huh that was a typo Otter, and you should have known that but I’ll roll with it.

Care to repost Hei for me Constructman?

As for Hectate that is a pretty powerful power, but summon you mean she takes the object from where she saw it like teleporting it to her? Or do you mean creating a copy of it? Also what about all of the internal parts of Jeep or Tank she couldn’t see? And what is the limit of what she can create? Anything bigger then a tank should kill her for sure.

As for the Halo energy sword, and the armor, where did she find these items? There are beam-swords which is Enforcer tech, but I don’t think there are swords in the Halo shape.

Yes they may, spot is reserved. As for the institute, it is very messed up, and needs to be rebuilt. The X-Men just arrived back. You could say your character somehow escaped the invasion or was away when Weapon-X attacked before.

Seems fine to me with the changes for Wyatt, you’d need another approval, and I give him White Knight status.

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

“Sure, I’ll do anything I can to help you,” she said. “How do you plan to get rid of her?”

IC: Summer-flight (X-Manor)

Since Ashlynn was standing a few feet away she looked at the boy carrying the limp girl. “I’m her,” she said. “As for Songbird I can’t feel her mind anymore, I think they have gone back to their reality,”

IC: Romulus (Hellfire Mansion)

“I don’t remember asking your opinion,” the hulking Lupine mutant said as he entered the mansion. “I’ve returned Shaw, and with new recruits.”

“Black it is for you then.”

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)

“Oh it is Erin isn’t it? What a shame, Eric is such a better name.” he grinned.

“I would say Howard,” Ares said as he moved towards James. “Looks like he passed out, not good he lost too much blood.” he said. He’d already bandaged the wounds earlier but it hadn’t been enough they were soaked with red now.

OOC: This

Name: Kristy LiangCodenames: Hei (Chinese for black)Age: 14Gender: FemaleFaction: X-Men (Not officially)Powers: Kristy has "reverse lumokinesis" or umbrakinesis: the ability to control darkness. Her most basic powers involve absorbing/deactivating the light in an area. She can use this ability to flood an area in darkness, to form shadowy blindfolds in front of opponents, and to hide herself. She can also generate negative energy-energy produced from one's negative emotions, and use it as a weapon. This energy takes the form of black lightning. This energy can cause a target to become depressed, slothful, or to fly into a rage. Her final ability is to bind "real' darkness and negative emotional energy together, creating a tangible substance similar to plasma but which absorbs light. This substance is highly destructive, but instead of disintegrating objects, it will freeze them; it is not hot but cold.Appearance: Kristy stands at about 5' 5". She has medium length black hair. She isn't exactly gorgeous but she has a cute look.Weapons: Kristy posses, quite ironically, a Spyder s3 Arctic watt laser pointer. She has no other weapons.Skills: Kristy is quite musically skilled, especially in flute and electric bass.Personality: Contrary to what may be expected of an umbrakinetic, Kristy is actually very cheerful. She is very likeable and can stay positive very well. She has very "cute" mannerisms.Weaknesses: Bright flashes of light can stun her. Prolonged exposure to sunlight can give her sunburns more easily than other people.Bio: Kristy discovered her powers fairly early when she found that she was extremely sensitive to sunlight. Whenever she found herself in the sun, she would get very uncomfortable. One day, however, she found that she could cast a shadow over herself to counteract this. Unlike many other mutants, nobody noticed anything so Kristy was free to expand on her abilities. She was one of Vincent's (Knower) classmates in his starting year of high school. They didn't really talk, even though Vincent had a crush on her. Eventually, when Vincent moved away, Kristy "coincidentally" moved as well. In reality, her move was because she had known that he was a mutant, like her, and decided to keep an eye on him. It was her that suggested that he attend Professor Xavier's school, not knowing that it was destroyed. She is currently trying to do her part to keep the peace by hunting down those who break it. She aalso is trying to locate the X-Men, who she is having trouble finding.

OOC: Any part of his solid body can create flames through contact with a solid object.

IC: Chris Marie:

"I think Ashlynn might be able to help, aren't telepaths good at that sort of stuff?"

IC: ???/Sarah/Wild Card:

"Good, because last time I checked she wanted to kill me," He said, "There's someone in my head... I need you to move her memories, her personality, her everything into this body."

IC: Rapture:

"If you ask me for what spot I want, I don't care," She added.

IC: Molotov:

A few minutes later, he was in the air again, heading south, towards New York.

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

“I just met her, but she might be able too,” she nodded. “You should ask her.”

IC: Summer-flight (X-Manor)

Ashlynn stepped forward. “Is this the same Sarah that is inside our Wild Card’s head?” she asked. She looked at the limp woman in his arms, “Where did this woman come from?” she asked. She sensed no personality or memories coming from the woman, as if she was in a comma. She was unsure of this, it seemed wrong somehow.

“White pawn it is then,” he grinned at her.

OOC: Reposting to make it easy on staff. Need one more approval. Already have Flex.

Name: Ben TomasCodename: The Conductor/White KnightAge: 35Gender: MaleFaction: Hellfire ClubPowers: Ben's powers are threefold. He has intuitive aptitude, which basically means, given a bit of time and some observation, he can figure out how nearly anything works. His second power is teleportation. He is able to transport himself and up to 6 people or 1000 lbs to anywhere he's been before or can see, though his maximum capacity will give him a massive headache and drain him of energy for a good amount of time. His final power is reduction of the damage he takes/boosting of the damage his punches do: He can make his skin like metal for 10 seconds at a time, followed by a 5 second cooldown.Personality: Ben is genuinely a nice guy. Friendly and outgoing, he breaks the mold of reclusive scientist, often doing much of his own PR work. However, he turns ruthless when it comes to copyright infringement and the like. Behind the friendly exterior lies a phenomenal mind.

Skills: He can fix nearly anything given the proper tools, and he can drive nearly anything given a minute with the controls. Using complicated weapons, like guns, comes naturally to him. It should be noted that this just means he knows how the weapon works, his accuracy is that of a normal human.Weapons: NoneAppearance: Ben is a 6 ft tall caucasian male with a friendly face and intelligent brown eyes. His hair is a plain brown, with a few flecks of grey starting to appear. His build is fit, though not overly muscular. He usually wears jeans and a button down shirt, and is rarely seen without a conductor's hat when not in meetings.Weaknesses: Ben's powers drain him, and he's a bit out of practice with all but aptitude.Bio: Ben's main power let him fly through college, finishing with an engineering degree in no time. He started his own business, avoiding Stark and Machinex's main bulk of market by entering into bioengineering. Ben's understanding of how the body worked let him build some of the best prosthetics around. This wasn't enough for him though. Seeking to better the world, he made quite a few cheap items for use in third world countries, making him well liked by nearly all. He attracted the attention of the Hellfire Club and joined, being called Knight because of how hard it is to block him.

IC: Nick forced his claws back into fingernails. This was getting annoying.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: New CharacterName: Zacchaeus (I absolutely forgot Zac and Caleb's last names)Codename: GeminiAge: 37Gender: MaleFaction: BrotherhoodPowers: Pyrokenises and Ice ControlSkills: Close Combat, Street Fighting, Mechanic, Swimming, Appearance:Looks like an older version of both Zac and Caleb combined. He has short brown hair, blue eyes, white skin, a well built body, and is very tall, being 6'04. He wears a black leather snow jacket, with te fur beig brown, a grey t-shirt under it with the Gemini symbol on it (Y'know, Yin-Yang), dark blue denim jeans, brown boots, black, fingerless gloves (the right one having a fireball on it, and the left one having a snowflake on it), and has a pair of goggles around his neck.Personality:A calm, wise, yet powerful man, Gemini is brave, caring, bold yet yielding, his personality is balanced, and he is loyal to his fellow allies, as won't leave their side, however, when he does get angry, he looses control and focus, will become insane and start firing his attacks like crazy.Bio:As a child, he lived with his parents on a farm in Kanses, and lived his life as a farmer's son. He learned discipline, responsibility, and how to always pay attention to every detail, which has helped him become the fighter he is today. He discovered his powers when he was 14, and quickly discovered his fire powers when trying to fix his dad's tractor. He was trying to weld the thing back together, but accidentally burnt half of the shed down.When he discovered his ice powers was during when he and his family went on their first family outing to Florida, after saving enough money of course. He was swimming at the hotel pool while his parents were on a "date" at the local resteraunt. He was swimming, but there was a kid who was older than him, and threatened him after Zacchaeus bumped into him when doing a cannonball. He got nervous and wished he could his fire powers, though, sadly, they couldn't. However, he looked to see his hands cold, and saw the water surrouding the bully freezing, and turning to ice. His parents found out what happened and cut their vacation short.When he was 16, he was temporarly sent to the School for Gifted Youngsters, but this lasted for only a year, and he ran away. He soon discovered the Brotherhood and joined them. After 6 years, he met his future wife, Cecelia. The two dated for a while and got married, but he kept his powers and his occupation a secret. This didnt last long though... When Abigail was born, his wife found out and left him with the children. He tried to explain, but she said she wasn't wanting to be with someone who was a freak. He was enraged, and actually killed his wife in his rage by freezing and then burning her to ashes. After realizing what he had done, he took all four of his kids to an orphanage and left, giving them a chance, instead of being with someone who was a villain and a murderer.IC: Zac and DawnThe two entered the ruined mansion, with Zac pulling out his tool box and started to select some tools to use, "Welcome to Day one of being an X-Man, chores," Zac said,Dawn giggled a bit and then nodded, "So what now?" she asked,"I'm gonna ask Beast about if we should split into teams," Zac said as he walked off to the jet again to find beast.

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Error:

"Weapon X, of course," Error said, smiling. "Technically, I worked under Novocain, but I worked on a lot of stuff for Johnson, too-I could tell you a lot of their old secrets, how their weaponry works, and stuff like that."

IC-Morrison:

Rolling his eyes at the human who had just walked in, Morrison turned back to Dallas. A moment later and he shifted back into his human form, tall, husky, with reddish-golden hair framing a rather happy-seeming face, though it wasn't smiling right now.

"Under your laws, I can't vote," Morrison growled. "And I've been in this country nearly three hundred years now."

He rolled his eyes, quickly composing another verse of his life's poem in his head:

Yet another day

Stuck in a nearly lawless

Useless expansive land.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Knight

Knight looked around and saw Rage so he walked over to him. "So what are your plans? After helping free them from Weapon-X the X-Men will probably accept you if you behave and not burn down the white house." Knight wrote with a slight chuckle.

IC: Spirit

"So, do you have your parents powers or new ones?" Will asked Liam.

OOC: I have a character in the works but I can introduce him after the time skip.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Yeah Balrog seems okay to me, so many profiles recently :o

“As it is good to see you my Black King,” Romulus smirked. “Several ex Weapons of Weapon-X, each of them skilled, and ready to join our little club.”

IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)

"Yes we have returned Song," she said to the woman.

IC: Liam (Mansion Grounds)

"Yes I have a mixture of my parents powers, with some slight differences." he said. "I have the bone claws, but they become coated with ice, I can control water to a degree with one hand, and if I cover my wounds with water they will heal." he said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: IcitineLilliana looked at John and just simply hugged him. "I'm so happy to be here." She said softly before gently kissing him. IC: Liberty"JAMES?!" Noel cried out as she heard the phone fall. "Howard...Howard I need to get to James!" She said with a panic. She couldn't lose the person who meant the most to her now, her nephew.

OOC: I dunno why either, but sadly, I have one as well.IC: Zac Zac kept walking towards the BlackBird, to see if Beast was still there, "Jeez this is gonna be a long break from school,"

"I'd take that case to court or something," Dallas said, throwing up the deuces sign and then making his way back out into the courtyard, his job done. "Try not to get caught again, won't you, bro?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: A friendly looking man stepped out of the shadows. Looking at his fellow Hellfire Club members, Ben smiled warmly. "Welcome back my King and Queen. I trust your business turned out well. It seems yours was very successful, Romulus."

IC: Nick looked at what seemed would be his bosses now. One of them, a rather average looking man with an intelligent glint in his eyes (Ben) Nick remembered from somewhere. The others were mostly mysteries to him. "Nick Kairos."

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Beast is standing outside with the other’s, Zac walked right past him

IC: Feral (Mansion Grounds)

“I’m happy you’re here too,” John said, blushing as she kissed him. “Want to go check on my room?” he asked as he watched Liam talk with Spirit.

“Quite,” Romulus said as he turned towards the Conductor.

IC: Feral (X-Manor)

"What's up?" he asked as he took her hand and they both walked through the ruined doors and down the halls of the mansion. The place was in bad shape but John found his room pretty quickly. "I'm not sure if your old room is still intact or if someone took it after you vanished years ago, I know a lot of this place was destroyed, you're free to crash in mine." he said. His room wasn't too badly damaged compared to some of the others.

“Oh good,” he smiled at her. His eyes widened a bit, “Wait are you sure?” he asked. “The last time I saw Liam other then on the plane ride over here he was trying to kill us.” John said, oblivious to when Liam fought for Liliana in Novocain’s control room.

“The only reason I wasn’t kicking him off the grounds is because I didn’t want to make a scene,” he said.

OCC: On Hecate: the power is that she can summon anything she has seen, so I would hope that games like Skyrim and Halo were in the marvel universe, or something similar. I was using that as an example, and to give the general look of her gear. Yes, it is a bit like creating a copy, but she has to of seen it. With Tanks and Jeeps, it's more of just her mind knowing, but she doesn't have o have seen the insides. If she spawned in a Tank, it won't kill her, but a sword right after would, and yes, any bigger then a tank would kill her out right.

Also, ok with the time skip.

IC: (Sam,Sarah)

"My kings, I would rather serve as a Black pawn." Sarah wasn't sure on the protocol here, but she would learn fast. "And i would like to serve as White pawn. " Sam would take this job, not for the money, but because he had no one left to him. His parents, his sister, all of them gone.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Dallas brushed long, blonde hair out of his eyes as he stepped out onto the courtyard and plopped down on the stairs, drinking his soda more pensively than usual.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gamemaster (Hellfire mansion)

If one were to be looking for the White Knights of the Hellfire club, they would be able to find one easily. The man known as "Gamemaster" was in the TV room by himself, like he often was, his eyes fixed on a tv. He wasn't watching a sitcom, or a documentary, or even the latest movie that had been released for TV. No, he was watching football. A game between two teams, one of strategy and sweat, one won by hard effort and clever brains. The intellectual part of the game interested him; actually playing it was another story. But he wasn't watching it simply to root for his favourite team; no, he was doing something far more than that. When he stared at the screen, he was doing something more than staring. He was bending. Not contorting into some gymnastic position that a human shouldn't ever be in, but bending probability, subtly influencing the actions of the team to be fixed towards one result. Just as one may attempt to have the numbers of a dice roll land the same every time, so too he was manipulating the chances, pulling strings here and there, bestowing good luck on one team and misfortune on the other.

Then halftime came.

The man, a tall, handsome Caucasian man of high status named Wyatt, groaned and stretched backwards, the vertebrae of his upper spine cracking in the process. "Might as well check on what's going on downstairs," he muttered. Adjusting his suit, he pulled a pair of sunglasses over his eyes and walked down the stairs. He saw a woman-Song, he believed-standing around. Their were more there as well: Shaw, Jace, Katherine, Earl, Romulus; all of the high ranking members of the Hellfire CLub were there. Nodding respectfully to nobody in particular, he stood at the sides, watching the conversation.

Edited by Constructman

IC: ZacZac then remembered, Beast wasn't at the jet anymore. He was talking to the group outside. He facepalmed himself and walked off to go see Beast. Today was not his day.

“He saved you?” John said taken aback. “I didn’t know Liliana, of course I will love him.” he said. “We will raise him together then.” he said smiling at her. “I never planned for this, but I might as well embrace it.”

IC: Beast (X-Manor)

Hank turned to Zac as he approached, "Looking for me?" he asked.

Edited by Flex Capacitor