IC HeiAch, another day, another dollar. Another irreplacable chunk out of life, blah, blah, blah. Getting up from my bed, I washed up, put on a fresh change of clothes, and walked out the door. Walking out into the New York streets, I started to head in a random direction.Wait, hold it, I know what you're going to say. Why am I not in school? Well, I would say that accounting school into this story would make a very big plot hole but since this is real life, I'll give you the real reason: I'm homeschooled. But not for long. Staring down at the brochure in my hand, a frown came across my face. "I've been trying to find this place for two weeks now; where is it?" That place was the X-Mansion. Everybody knew about, just like everybody knows that Ottawa is the capital of Canada. No? Anyways, I couldn't find it for some reason. The brochure didn't have an address for some reason. Strange. I continued to walk.OOC Hei to the X-Mansion (or what's left of it)

IC: Summer-flight (X-Manor Grounds)

She nodded, “Alright… I will try my best.” she said. She stood next to Wild Card and placed one hand on him and another on the woman. She the closed her eyes and concentrated, sifting through Card’s mind until she felt the other mind, the other presence. She then focused her telepathic powers and tried to tear this mind away, before transferring it to the woman’s body.

IC: Nick Fury (Helicarrier)

“Roger that agent, mission accomplished, you can return to the helicarrier.” He sent Molotov back.

IC: ???/Wild Card:

He had shuddered as Ashlynn ripped Sarah away from his mind. Not the most fun thing he'd done all day.

OOC: I should probably put this here...

Name: Sarah Hailey

Codename: None

Power(S): Can shapeshift into any living being, can absorb the abilities, personalities, and memories of others through physical contact.

Appearance: A blond woman in her early thirties with brown eyes. Commonly dressed in jeans and a T-shirt.

Weapons: None

Skills: A somewhat-decent teacher, has little combat ability

Personality: Kind and caring, Sarah, unlike her counterpart, cares for mutants, leading her to adopt Wild Card when he was a baby.

Weakness: Not a skilled fighter

Bio: Sarah grew up human in the Ultimate's dimension, and adopted Wild Card when he was a baby. She was able to raise him up until he was six, until a currently unknown telepath hijacked Card's body, and used him to effectively kill her, absorbing her personality and memories into Card. When Card traveled to find Alex, she was trapped along with Card's core personality inside of his mind. When the Weapon-X base was attacked, Card had Novocain create a new body for her, and a result of Novocain using Card's DNA as a base for her body resulted in his powers being transferred to her. Card was able to get Ashlynn to put her memories and personality back into this new body.

IC: Chris Marie:

When Chris found Ashlynn, he didn't reconize the boy who was talking to her, but he reconized who he was holding.

"Ashlynn!" He called out, storming over to them, looking none-to-happy, "What's going on? Why does she," he pointed at Sarah's new body, "Looks exactly like Sarah!?"

IC: Everywhere [Hellfire Mansion]

The tall man stood near the walls of the room, watching the conversation worldlessly, taking in every detail, noting every word. It was what he did. The White Bishop watched a few get up and leave, his eyes following them as they left the room. Upstairs, he was also researching a possible connection to his past that needed to be... Taken away. In the corner of the same room, he was also lounging in a chair, eyes closed and relaxed.

He was, quite simple, Everywhere.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Song raised an eyebrow at Katherine's “I for one actually like to be called Queen” comment. Not that you could see it, she still had her mask on.

"Thats because you have textbook narcissism," she answered

IC: Anton stood up and saluted as Fury addressed him. "Antonije Zecevic reporting sir. You asked to see me about a new assignment?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: IcitineLilliana looked at John, putting her hand on his arm. "It isn't your fault...he probably would have taken advantage of me if you hadn't...I don't think he was as good as I thought."Lilliana then gently petted the fox. "Hey there." She said softly, her eyes still on John.IC: Liberty"You're amazing, you know that Howard?" She said commenting on his tracking device. "I just hope james is ok..."

OOC: Btw Lone I think Hectate's power should only work on real life things, she shouldn't be able to make copies of stuff from games etc.

Sarah looks okay to me AuRon, you still need another approval though.

Off to work.

IC: Summer-flight (Mansion Grounds)

"Because she is Sarah, but from the Ultimate universe, her mind anyway." she said looking at her universe' Wild Card. "She's not evil, I swear."

IC: Katherine (Hellfire Mansion)

"Quiet, Song before I tear out your throat," she hissed at the woman her fangs clicking into place.

IC: Nick Fury (Helicarrier)

"Ah yes Anton, I decided you'd make a good fit for the new Pantheon team, please step into my office." he smiled at the man.

IC: Feral (John’s Room)

“He would have…” he said. “And you’re right, I just wish I could of helped change him, to make him good.” He looked at the fox on her shoulders again,

“He seems to like you.”

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Some people might have made a comment about the vampire's outburst, and how a reluctance to accept criticism tied into the narcissism but could also represent issues with self-esteem, which meant the bravado and attention seeking were means of making Katherine feel better about herself...

Song did not.

Mostly because she knew the vampire probably could rip her apart before she could use any kind of mental trickery, but partly because she wanted to log that little psychological weakness away. It might be useful later

IC: "Pantheon team?" Anton asked, stepping smartly into the office, "I'm afraid I am not aware of this team, sir."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Jace (Hellfire HQ, New York City)

"Katherine. Take it easy."

Jace loved Katherine, almost as much as he loved being an immortal sexy beast, but man, she needed to tone down the pride every now and then. It was an alluring trait at times, but at others, it led to trouble; the Civil War vet was reminded for an instant of Manuel and Rasputin, back in Canada.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Chris Marie:

"I hope you know... I have no idea what a universe is," He said, glancing at the alternate Sarah, and back at the scars on his arms, "Anyway, I need your help in getting rid of Sarah."

IC: ???/Wild Card:

He raised an eyebrow at the appearance of the alternate version of him. Man, and the other X-Men from where he came from complained about scars.

"Why would you want to get rid of your own mother?" He asked, earning a angry look from the other him.

IC-Pariah

As Pietro and all of his mutants burst back in, another one awoke. A blue light flooded through it, energy that allowed it to move and powered its weapon, even as the computer that was its brain quickly logged down ever small mechanical defect, and instantly each was repaired, after months of not having moved. In the being's vision, quick targetting systems began to fall on every mutant who came in, before logging them down as a friendly, so that it then placed its weapon upon its back, needing it not.

"Pietro," it growled out in a guttural, mechanical voice. "It has been exactly two hundred thirty-two days, ten hours, three minutes, forty-three seconds and thity-nine nanoseconds since I have last spoken to you, time ended when I began." In the being's posture, a hint of almost mechanical menace could be found.

"Why have I not been activated since then?" it asked. "Have you deemed me unnecessary?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OCC: Here is Hecate, redone of course.

Name: Carli MercerCodename: HecateAge: 16Gender: FemaleFaction:SHIELD/PantheonPower(S): Carli can summon anything she can think of. If she has seen it, or been described to her in painstakingly accurate detail, she can summon it. This though, is not without its drawbacks. She has to be stock still to summon something, and the bigger it is, the harder and more energy it would take. If wanted to pull out say, a sword, that would take her a second. Something like a jeep or Tank would take her a minute, and could kill her if she isn't careful. If she tried to summon another version of the heilcarrier, it would kill her before she was even half way done.Appearance: Carli has shoulder length jet black hair, and stands at about 5''3'. She is lean in that, works out and can fight type way. When out of combat, she wears a dark blue shirt, Black pants, and gray combat boots. When in combat, she summons in a set of armor, Which is very similar in appearance to what looks like what a dark angel would wear. A simple hood, armored, and what looks like a mix between a trench coat and robes. These are of coursed lightly armored, and doesn't hinder her movementWeapons: Carli can summon just about any weapon, but will use a variety of pistols, normally what ever would fit the situation. She will also use a Roman Galduis, which she has named Jason.Skills: Knows how to survive on the street, can work alone. Is a proficient swords-tress, and above average marksmen-ship with pistols.Personality: Carli is a lighthearted person, despite her past. She is a good person, and won't kill innocents. She is also very loyal to her friends.Weakness: Has to stand still when summoning anything, and the bigger it is, the more energy it drains from her. She is also very loyal, going to the point where she would do anything to save her friends, like walking right into a trap.Bio: Carli was born into a family of assassin's. She trained from the time she could walk. At the age of ten, she was , along with her brother Sam, told of their bloodline, and all that it entailed. While Sam embraced his heritage, Carli disowned it, running away from home, her powers manifesting due to how angry and shocked she was at her family history. On the run, she learned to live off the streets, how to survive This proved invaluable. Her powers helped keep her alive, that was fro sure, but she refrained from using them for food unless she was desperate. After six long years, she made it to New York, where she was notice by SHEILD, and, after even more training, was taken into them. She is now being decided about as to weather or not she should be apart of the Pantheon strike force.

IC: (Sarah,)

Sarah was a little worried about what the white queen would do. She would rather not be made a snack for the vampire.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Everywhere [Hellfire Mansion]

The Everywhere leaning back in the chair with his arms crosssed sighed, while the one leaning up against the wall shifted his weight slightly. The first one found it amazing that anything got done around here when situations like this always popped up, while the second prepared to defend himself.

The third one was oblivious to all this happening, and just continued typing away at a computer in another room.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: They are each their own individual person, in some sense, but are exactly the same. If one was in existance for long enough, I suppose it could develop a slightly different personality.

Which is an interesting concept.

IC: Bαρύτητα

"I see, that's interesting," I replied, shaking his outstretched hand.

"Elias," I added after a moment. "You probably guessed what I can do."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC:

IC: Darkfang (Ruins of the Mansion)

Jeremy saw a figure rummaging around at a ruined portion of the mansion; it seemed from the person’s vantage they could not see the gathering of X-Men. With a flash of blue light he teleported next to Yodo; blue tail flashing in his wake as his yellow eyes beheld the man.

“Were you a student here? Or have you come to loot this place?” he asked narrowing his eyes. He was knew to the X-Men, he’d been a Weapon before, this was his first time to the mansion and they were all strangers to him. But he was willing to protect the integrity of the mansion his father, Nightcrawler had lived in.

“If it is the latter, I suggest you leave.”

IC: Yodo's gaze rose to meet the speaker. Tired green eyes stared back into unwelcoming yellow ones, and he lifted his hands slowly; he wasn't in the mood for a fight. Least of all when he was busy figuring out what happened to the mansion. Besides which, this man reminded him of a picture he'd seen once, of one of the originals...Whatshisface...

Nightcrawler, yes, the teleporting, religious one who looked like a demon. This guy was definitely a mutant and probably related. That didn't say anything about alignment, though--was he loyal to the X-Men, the Brotherhood, what? His tone regarding the place was protective. So maybe X-Men.

But tone's nothing. Knowing this world, he could be behind this, or an assassin, or something...Then again, not like I can lose much more if I tell the truth.

"I'm...Er, I was a student," Yodo replied, words dragging against each other with the weight of his thoughts and voice dry as a desert. "Yeremi Okito Diomedes Ordell, call me 'Yodo', codename: Eeyore, et cetera et cetera et cetera. I'm looking around to see what happened to the mansion; don't suppose you'd happen to have any information on that?"

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Bαρύτητα

Invisiability, intangibility, and superspeed? Well, if that doesn't explain how he managed to get next to me without me noticing, I don't know what does. Well, maybe the fact that I'm a bit oblivious at times, but I'm trying not to blame myself for it. Makes me feel better.

"Well, I suppose that explains a bit," I replied, cracking a grin. He was mostly right, I could manipulte gravity, but that wasn't it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Zanebono"By the way Nat," Zanebono said, "I have three drones built for the new recruits to train in, are these all of them? I can't keep count of them all..."OOC: When will the time skip start?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Shaw, Julia

Shaw whirled around, his face set into an expression of fury.

"If you are quite finished bickering," he said, "I have business to attend to. Need I remind you that I have the power to silence every single one of you if I have to?"

A strange quiet set in for a few seconds before the Black King turned back around and led his two followers into the meeting room.

Julia placed a hand on Dallas's shoulder. A single tear trickled down her cheek, and when she spoke, her voice was unsteady, but at the same time incredibly certain.

"You do whatever you need to, Dallas."

And with that, she silently stood and left.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

OOC: In answer to your question Construct, U. Wild Card wasn't with the other ultimates when they teleported back to their dimension. He was busy trying to revive Sarah's body. So he's effectively stranded 'here'.

Name: Warren RussellCodename: NoneAge: 15Gender: MaleFaction: NonePower(S): Electrokinesis (Able to control and channel electricity. His unique mutation has him able to absorb electricity, and can only use his power when he has some of the absorbed electricity. Where there is less electricity, the weaker he becomes. With his Electrokinesis, he is also able to somewhat influence the amount of electricity in humans, being able to drain the electricity used in the brain, or add electricity, effectively killing or saving the person he uses his powers on), Electromagnetism (Allows him to create walls, or fields made out of electricity with variety of effects, such as 'blades', 'grenades', and electrical-based explosions), Healing Factor (Activated only through draining electricity).Appearance: A average 15-year-old boy with black hair and (ironically) electric-blue eyes. He commonly wears and unzipped hoodie with yellow t-shirt underneath, and jeans.Weapons: None.Skills: Good at noticing and remembering details, no matter how trivial they might be. A somewhat-decent cook.Personality: Warren is quiet, and sometimes reserved, but that's often because he doesn't feel like he fits in with everyone around him. He's very shy. Underneath the quiet reserved him, he's a bit of a joker, and has a sense of wit. He's not exactly pessimistic about things, but he realized that most of the time things wont work out the way he wants them to, and to always expect the worse.Weakness: Water (Can come into contact with small amounts, but contact with larger amounts of water would result in himself being electrocuted), Oil (Contact with oil, or things that hold oil -I.E. Cars- would cause the oil to detonate), Gunpowder (Contact with things that hold gunpowder also causes it to explode), Weaker when drained of electricity, in areas with low electricity he becomes weaker, objects that use electricity (Cameras, Phones, etc. They all would detonate from the electrical current naturally generated from his body).Bio: Warren has lived a mostly normal life, he never really enjoyed going to school, and especially disliked being around other people. When his powers originally developed, he accidentally overloaded the schools power grid. He currently lives with his parents in Ohio.

OOC:

IC: Yodo's gaze rose to meet the speaker. Tired green eyes stared back into unwelcoming yellow ones, and he lifted his hands slowly; he wasn't in the mood for a fight. Least of all when he was busy figuring out what happened to the mansion. Besides which, this man reminded him of a picture he'd seen once, of one of the originals...Whatshisface...

Nightcrawler, yes, the teleporting, religious one who looked like a demon. This guy was definitely a mutant and probably related. That didn't say anything about alignment, though--was he loyal to the X-Men, the Brotherhood, what? His tone regarding the place was protective. So maybe X-Men.

But tone's nothing. He could still be a destroyer of this place, or an assassin, or something...Then again, not like I can lose much more if I tell the truth.

"I'm...Er, I was a student," Yodo replied, words dragging against each other with the weight of his thoughts and voice dry as a desert. "Yeremi Okito Diomedes Ordell, call me 'Yodo', codename: Eeyore, et cetera et cetera et cetera. I'm looking around to see what happened to the mansion; don't suppose you'd happen to have any information on that?"

IC: Ezekiel (Academy)

Ezekiel thought he saw something beyond the rubble, and flew over to investigate. He then landed where Jeremy and Yodo were, eyeing them both.

"Are you two X-Men? I don't recognize you. Well, I recognize one of you. The other seems slightly familiar."

Edited by KlakWest

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: Ezekiel

Ezekiel nodded.

"Nice to meet you, Yodo. Anyways, we were attacked by Weapon-X. When I had arrived from a lead on the location of my family, it was already too late. Several X-Men were captured. The rest of us went and allied ourselves with the Brotherhood, and rescued our brothers, with a few tragic casualties. Weapon X is gone, and now we have returned to rebuild."

Edited by KlakWest

The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: Hei

Walking aimlessly through the New York streets, I continued flipping through the brochure. Then I realized something: the mansion was in Westchester County. Instead of muttering an expletive like some other people would do, I simply dropped my arms to my sides and put a pouting face on my face. "How am I going to get there?" I thought.

IC: Taralynn (Westchester, X-Rubble, Blackbird.)

'I-uh-um-I...No Chimera, I'm not okay.' Tara replied shakily, trying ease her discomfort with the old nickname she used to use for Ashlynn. Tara turned toward Alaric and just sat there for a minute, the suddenness of his voice having surprised her into stillness. " "Rough!?!" I don't even know how I ended up sleeping, let alone on the Blackbird!" Tara replied fervently, the white glow in her eyes having faded enough so that a faint orangeish-yellow could be seen within.

OOC: I'll post with the others at some point later on.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

OOC: He didn't actually rack Ezekiel's mind. He racked his own; I'd assume he has a vague idea of who some of the other X-Men are. Sorry for the lack of clarification xP

IC: "Allied with the Brotherhood...," Yodo murmured distantly, echoing the explanation. He frowned.

So they had temporarily allied with the purists they were sworn to fight. Yeremi saw only two possible reasons for why the X-Men would do such a thing. First, they had needed the Brotherhood's help to defeat Weapon-X. Second, that Weapon-X really was so bad that even the Brotherhood could agree with the X-Men and fight alongside them. Both only reinforced his worldview. Either the heroes were weak or the villains terrible. And then the 'few tragic' casualties...

Yodo sighed at the thought. He said nothing further, only gazed into open air and brooded.

[Profiles]

OOC: Ah, sorry! Let me edit the previous post :P

IC: Ezekiel (X-Rubble)

Ezekiel could note Yodo's disappointment just by looking at his face.

"I know, I know, we allied with the Brotherhood. I was shocked when I first heard it. That was only temporary, though, just because we both had a common enemy: Weapon-X. They had kidnapped some purists too. But the alliance has been severed. We are enemies once more. The X-Men haven't abandoned their causes. If that were the case, we wouldn't be looking for a way to rebuild this mansion, now would we?"

Ezekiel then grinned.

Edited by KlakWest

The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: "Sure," Yodo said, though he was too absorbed in introspection to do more than provide an affirmative. His hands slackened and fell to his sides as he stared at something a thousand miles away.

And even with their power, even with alliance with evil, we still lost lives...What's the point of that? Is the loss of life ever be permissible for 'victory' to be achieved?

But then again, does that even matter..., Yeremi mused. After all, YODO..., Here he let out a hollow chuckle. You Only Die Once.

[Profiles]

IC: Mayday

Well, there had been another massacre. This time, it had occurred in Times Square, in full view of the public, and some of SHIELD's heroes intervened. Same three terrorists, even more destruction. And, from what I heard, they managed to injure one of the new Neo-Avengers. Stark was still apparently busy, and James Rogers, the guy they'd injured, was most likely receiving treatment for his wounds. Add to that the fact that one of the supers had somehow managed to short out all electronic devices in the area, and I had one tough case to crack. No electronics meant no video footage, so I would be going on eyewitness accounts only.

As always, I had my notebook out and was writing down anything I could observe without having to interview anyone. This time, that Connors knock-off had evidently shown some of his true strength, tossing cars everywhere and even managing to tear away a whole billboard and throw it across the street. That is, unless it was one of those other two that were with him. That's the thing about criminal investigations: you can't be sure of anything until you have definitive evidence.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Colonel Nick Fury's number. I needed to talk with this new Pantheon team, and that meant that I would have to talk to Fury first.

"Colonel Fury? It's Davidson."

OOC: New character. He'll be important to the Hellfire plot.

Name: Felix Larson

Codename: IgnisAge: 26Gender: MaleFaction: ​Works for SHIELD, but also does solo hero workPower(S): Felix is a living powerhouse of thermal and electric energy. He is capable of absorbing energy from any source and converting it into heat or electricity. If he has absorbed enough energy, he can combine both powers into a devastating blast of ionized plasma.Appearance: Felix has a young, handsome face that's always full of color. He's tall and not very muscular, with blonde hair that's usually worn in a cowlick.

Weapons: ​NoneSkills: ​Felix is somewhat fluent in French. He is also very skilled in hand-to-hand combat. Personality: ​Felix is typically friendly and likable, but his temper can flare occasionally. He seems to have trouble taking things seriously.

Weakness: His powers are unstable and unpredictable, especially if he lets his emotions get the better of him.

Bio: Felix doesn't know much about himself. In fact, he turned up in the basement of a secret SHIELD base with some nasty cuts and a rather large concussion that gave him amnesia (well, that's what he was told). SHIELD has since trained him into one of their top agents. Although he still works for them, he is mostly free to go about his business and do what he wants, at least until SHIELD needs him again.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

OOC: Was gonna post two profiles for approval tonight, but one of them was deleted somehow... So I'll have to settle for one for now.

Name: Unknown, goes solely by his codename.Codename: CorpseAge: Indeterminable, believed to be in the hundreds.Gender: MaleFaction: Hellfire ClubPower(S): High-Grade Hemokinesis: Corpse's intriguing myth stems from the mysterious idea surrounding the possibility that he cannot be killed, a myth grounded in some fact due largely in part to his hemokinetic capabilities. Corpse has complete control over all of the materials that create his blood, and as a result, can use his blood to perform a multitude of miraculous feats. Corpse can use his blood to create constructs, the strength of which is directly tied to how much blood he uses to create the constructs. This isn't very hard for him, however, as Corpse's body contains a nearly dangerous excess of blood, brought about by constant ingestion of other people's blood in order to replenish his own stores, and to get his body used to creating more at a rate most humans can't conceive. As a result, Corpse has ingested enough separate blood types that he can also control blood that is not his own, as long as it is not flowing within the body of another person. This limit can be circumvented if he somehow manages to taint the person's body with his own blood.Corpse most often uses his hemokinesis to fuel the appearance that he is immortal, using an awkward forced sort of healing factor. By controlling his blood, Corpse can heal extreme wounds easily, though decapitation will still kill him, provided his head is fully separated from his body. It is important to note, however, that it is not an actual healing factor; if Corpse is knocked unconscious, he will become incapable of operating his powers, and thus will be unable to heal himself.By pumping blood through his body at an insane rate, and working out constantly, Corpse has increased his physical capabilities to an impressive degree, making him particularly hard to kill.Corpse's second ability is the reason for Corpse's horrific reputation as a torturous reaper of nightmares. Corpse has the ability to decay the things he touches, breaking them down slowly at a molecular level. This is an incredibly slow process, but causes incredible pain with the slightest touch. It would take nearly an hour of constant physical contact to completely decay an average human, and even longer to break down one in shape. This power works considerably faster on inanimate objects, the speed of which is determined by the make of the object; it takes longer for Corpse to break down a wooden object as opposed to a stone or metal one, due to the wooden object's previous existence as a living being, even if it was simply a tree.Appearance: Corpse is tall, grim and gaunt, deceptively wiry muscles pressing against thin skin with a strange, sickly look. Corpse looks positively terrifying to some, with dark purple, almost black skin, pulsing with almost glowing red veins, and terror inducing eyes with yellow irises and red sclera, all a byproduct of the abundance of blood flowing through his body. Corpse often wears a tattered cloak over a simple black outfit that looks similar to a black and gray patchwork jumpsuit stitched together with red thread. Stitched into the outfit are armored plates at various intervals.Weapons: None, Corpse can form weapons from his blood easily enough. He often carries a sack filled with bags of blood for easy restoration.Skills: At some point, Corpse obtained various schooling in medicinal arts, and has a thorough knowledge of the human body. He uses this to great effect when in tandem with his two other skills; torture and murder.Personality: A silent, grim monster of a man, Corpse generally does not indulge in social pleasantries. When he does express itself, it usually ends very violently, and very gruesomely.Weakness: Corpse, due to constantly burning through his blood stores, must often feed on a living being to survive, devouring them through a combination of both of his abilities. He is also prone to exhaustion after extreme use of his powers, and cannot use them at their peak for extended periods without feeding, as the strain on his heart is immense.Bio: The fiend known simply as Corpse is shrouded in much mystery, when trying to unearth his history. As far as his reputation is concerned, however... The man is well known in the criminal underworld for his violent tendencies and the gruesome stories surrounding his rather foul spree of murders, crimes that have had him imprisoned on multiple occasions. But despite some extraordinary efforts, tales of his ability to survive and obtain revenge are just as widespread, if not better known. Such a reputation was bound to attract the attention of powerful people. People intrested in men who could easily carry out his... line of work. Thus, Corpse found himself in an accord with the Hellfire Club. He does as they ask, no questions asked. And they ask no questions when he disappears for the short stretches of time that he does, regardless of what unfortunate tales float back, as long as no trail leads back to the Club itself...

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Magically no, I’m sure there is a plausible way she could find it. But its location should be pretty well know by mutants.

I will allow I suppose for fictional items to be created by Hectate, but I think she needs to see them to create them.

Warren looks okay to me, but you might want to change the name so we don’t confuse with the other Warren, Archangel. You also need another approval.

Felix seems okay to me too Zyke, but we still need another approval. Same with Cropse advent.

IC: Katherine (Hellfire Mansion)

“I thought so,” she said as she pulled in her fangs with a smile. “Really Song we should get along better, I mean we are currently the only two women in the inner circle.”

“Yes my King,” she said, calling him king just because she knew it irritated him. She then stuck her tongue out at him.

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)

“There’s a reason for that,” Fury said. “No one really knows about Pantheon, because at its core it is a secret. The Neo-Avengers are our front-men, our heroes. Pantheon isn’t that, they stay in the shadows, and take care of disasters before they happen if they can.” Fury said.

“So do you want in?” suddenly his phone vibrated and he answered it. “Davidson? I’m a bit busy right now, what is it?”

IC: Summer-flight (Mansion Grounds)

“I’ll do my best,” she said as she continued to rip Sarah away from Card and into the body. “That should be all of her.” she said at last.

Calm down sister, we are okay now I promise. And you haven’t called me that in ages.

IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood Warehouse)

“Yes Pariah, but I will have use of you soon.” he said. “You are a technopath correct?” he asked as he levitated the red-wave machine into the engineering area of the warehouse.

“I need you to take a look at this machine for me,”

IC: Darkfang (Mansion Ruins)

“Ah,” Darkfang said his tail flickering as his defensive look vanished. “I happen to know, yes,” he smiled revealing white teeth with extended canines. “Weapon-X invaded, kidnapped most of the students and X-Men and took them to Canada to become Weapons.” Jeremy said. “They did this to the mansion,” he said waving his hand over the ruined parts.

“I was part of that assault, I was a Weapon at the time, they put bombs in our heads so we had to follow their orders, but I am free now, along with the other X-Men, they are here.”

“My name is Jeremy Wagner, but you may call me Darkfang.”

“I hope I soon will be,” Jeremy said to Ezekiel.

IC: Romulus (Hellfire Mansion)

He chuckled at Shaw’s outburst as he walked into the meeting room. “Let them bicker, I enjoy seeing them tear at each other’s throats.” Romulus said. He closed the door firmly behind them.

“First I have some interesting information and news, then I have what I think could be our next step.”

IC: Triblade (Ashley's Garden)

"Really? The tree speaks you you?"

Edited by Flex Capacitor