OOC: Oh, question, what happened to the people Romulus gathered for his plans? Where are they now?

IC: Siegfried had broken off from the rest of the group at this point, simply staring off the edge of the helicarrier. What exactly was he about to get himself into?

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC-Error:

"Somebody blew that place up? Finally. The food was terrible."

IC-Pariah:

"A spherical construct made of what appears to be a vibranium alloy, with a supercomputer nearly built into it, so as to cross reference data gathered," Pariah's mechanical tones growled out. "A slit in the equator of it, such that it can emit multiple types of electromagnetic radiation-normal light, infrared light, x-rays, and then gamma rays." It stepped closer to the machine, a hand out and ready to work.

"It first works by emitting highly focused types of light, in a laser, and the x-ray radiation as it scans a person, using that, and a high-strength infrared receiver as well to determine if there are any anomalies present in the target, be they in the brain, bones, on the skin, or in some other fashion, any genetic aberration showing that they posess a mutation. If it is found that they don't, a high strength burst of gamma radiation hits the target, altering their DNA in such a fashion as to copy a previously known power, or to cause a random mutation to come about. Could possibly cause cancers in the target, though the probabilities of that popping up immediately are not high. However, within a few years after exposure, it is possible that the mutation itself could become a cancer of a sort, rending the person who was given the power apart." The bright blue eyes darkened for a moment, before they came back in full force.

"Once it completes its cycle, it retreats back into the cylindrical protective casing that generally enhouses it, and is also easily connectable to any high-strength power system, allowing it to be transported and used in multiple places. You just dragged some extra along with you." Pariah turned back to Pietro, the metallic skull glaring at him, as always.

"What do you want done with it?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ashley - Garden, Institute -

Ashley nodded, "Mmhmm. It's hard to describe really, it's more like speaking with emotions than actual words. It tells me how it feels...right now it's wondering why I was gone for so long..."

IC: Krystal - Institute -

Krystal wandered around the damaged mansion aimlessly, not really sure what she was doing. She simply felt the urge to look around, and do so. She found herself in what used to be some sort of lounge, probably where most of the students had eaten their meals.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Morrison:

Morrison, having extricated himself from Lilliana and John a while ago due to boredom, was now walking around the mansion himself, coming in to a lounge area. Right across from him was a large dog/wolf/human hybrid thing. He cocked his head to the side, curiously, waiting for her (because he could tell she wasn't he, obviously) to come near him.

Odder this place gets,

Day by day changing itself,

Leaving me speechless.

Okay, maybe he wasn't speechless, but still.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Between Krystal's amazing sense of smell and hearing, she detected Morrison fairly quickly. She looked at him curiosity, she certainly didn't find such a small creature threatening. All the same she approached him cautiously, getting close to the fox and sniffing him, memorizing his scent.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: "I will help any way I can sir," Anton answered, "If you think signing up this special operations would be for the best then I'll do it."

IC: "My room...?" Song said, curious, "What is the purpose of this?"

IC: The Wakandan wins had tracked down Krystal. They wanted to have a little talk with her. N'Dine had assumed the human form as they had decided that another woman would be less threatening to Krystal. For similar reasons panther-shaped M'Kus was keeping his distance.

"Hello there," said N'Dine, "How are you feeling?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Krystal jerked her head to look at N'Dine. She remembered seeing her on the Blackbird, or at least remembered her scent.

"Hello there," said N'Dine, "How are you feeling?"

She understood the words, and it frustrated her to no end that she couldn't reply back. She let out a small whine as a response instead.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)

"Julia. Wait up."

Dallas bounced up and powerwalked his way over to Julia, positioning himself in front of her so that she would have to barrel through him to progress any farther. The watery sheen in his startlingly deep blue eyes had disappeared, his voice was strong, his face unwavering.

"We've, uh...we've been friends since I came here, right? Back from when I was just a dazed and confused Californian kid who'd done nothing with his gift but make English class go by a little faster. I just want you to know that, if it makes a difference to you at all right now, you're like my sister, and I love you just like I would love my sister. Alright? You're like blood to me, and if there's anything I can do..."

OOC: He seems good to me. Felix has my vote.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: They are now inside the Hellfire mansion. I already gave him one vote so he should be good Zyke.

IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood Warehouse)

“I want you to find a power-source for it and make sure it is still works,” he said. He’d torn it away from its Weapon-X power source. “I also want you to make this power-source portable in case I have to move the entire machine again soon, that and see if you can amplify the range of the wave it creates, I need it to extend across all of Manhattan.”

IC: Triblade (Ashley’s Garden)

“That’s really cool,” Matt smiled. “I’m sure your room inside is like a garden too.”

IC: Darkfang (Mansion Ruins)

“Indeed I am his son,” he said before extending his three fingered hand and awkwardly returning the handshake.

IC: Romulus (Hellfire Mansion)

“Weapon-X has been destroyed, the X-Men and Brotherhood teamed up and destroyed the facility,” Romulus said. “But there is something else,”

“Jean Grey’s daughter; possesses the Phoenix Force… or at least a portion of it.” he said. She used her powers and incinerated my Daken,” he said. “We could harness that power, turn her against her friends; make her fight for us, like you once did with her mother.” Romulus grinned.

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)

“Wise choice Anton, you should speak with Natalie, she’s the leader of this group.”

IC:

"You know what the horrible thing about fast recoveries is?" James commented, clearly beyond disoriented. "You get knocked out, and you wake up before the pain stops."

He raised a shaking hand, the wrist still dripping with red. "Okay. I need you guys to do two things. First, someone go punch Captain Canada for me. Dumb*** is clearly a rookie. Second, anyone else remember that brat from before the meeting? The one I tossed out? Yeah. He joined SHIELD. And clearly the words "friendly fire" mean nothing to him, because he ****ing shot me. Repeatedly. Someone go punch him too.""Third, I don't think I'm supposed to have this much red on me. Am I?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: GeminiGemini decided to walk around the warehouse for a bit, until he came into the part were Quicksilver was, with some sort of machine. He walked towards the decieve and Quicksilver,"So, what is that?" Gemini asked,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Stanger (Stark Tower)

“Next time I see him I will,” Ares said moving forward. “Come on help me carry him to the medical room.” he said. He’d been in there himself a few hours ago.

“Unless you change your costume from blue to red, no,”

“The future,” Pietro said to Gemini. “This machine holds the key to ending this war… turn every city into mutants one by one until the whole world is nothing but homo superior, there is no more fighting, no more war, only peace.”

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Gemini"So how is this going to accomplish this?" Gemini asked, "How can it span out to the city? Let alone the world?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: With all due respect Flex, I don't think I need to change Warren's name. His personality, powers, and appearance are different than Archangel's, not to mention that my style of writing is drastically different than his.

I also need a second approval for Balrog, U. Sarah, and Warren.

IC: Chris Marie:

Chris let out a small cheer, she was gone, it was quiet in his mind! Peace at last!

He was about to thank Ashlynn when he suddenly frowned. He didn't remember what to say. Like someone had taken the word and its meanings and thrown them out of his mind. His eyes widened as he realized what had just happened and looked at Ashlynn, hoping she'd be able to understand. His hunch was right, he had used Sarah's memories to learn how to speak, and with them being gone, he couldn't remember how to make the sounds the others were when they talked, or what they meant.

OOC: Sarah's fine by me.

IC: Julia, Felix

Julia wiped another tear from her face and looked up at Dallas.

"I just realized that Alex is really gone," she said, "and he might never come back."

"Hey, kid."

Hei whirled around to find none other than Felix Larson standing there.

"You look lost. Need some help?"

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

"Yeah. I know," Dallas said quietly, drawing her into a hug. "But we're gonna get through it, alright? Besides, if you're a good girl, eat all your vegetables, and don't watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, he'll be back in no time. I promise."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: One extra Warren shouldn't make too much of a difference. We have about five Alexanders running round after all :P

IC: Well that was a relief, she seemed capable of understanding. A normal dog wouldn't have stayed paying attention.

"Okay, since we have a communication issue, pat one paw for yes, two for no. I know its a bit demeaning, but we won't get anywhere otherwise. Are you stuck in that form? And if you are, are you happy being stuck in that form."

IC: "I assume, since she's special ops, I can't reach her by the normal means?" Anton said, wryly

IC: "Oh yes, try and convert the bearer of the Phoenix force," Song said, "Because that worked out so well last time."

Silently, telepathically, she kept her conversation with Ben going, Where are you going with this? What is your real purpose for intruding on my privacy?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Liberty"Right." Noel said. She followed Howard to the massive room. "James!" She called out, rushing to him. "Oh god...look at you...." Noel embraced him gently and whispered softly. "What happened?"IC: IcitineLilliana smiled and nodded. "I guess he does." She gently patted the fox. "Smart lil guy, aren't ya?" She frowned as the fox ran off. "Aww.."

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

OOC: Okay man AuRon

Adders they are upstairs in a closed room so Song really wouldn’t have been able to hear the Phoenix Force thing unless she was reading their minds

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)

“No you can’t,” Fury said. “But she’s here on the Helicarrier, probably training with the new recruits; I’d look for her there.”

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)

“He was shot several times by a member of Pantheon, the giant lizard guy was using him as a meat-shield, and the Pantheon member disregarded friendly fire.”

IC: Feral (John’s Room)

“So will you join the X-Men then?” he asked her, looking at her.

Adders they are upstairs in a closed room so Song really wouldn’t have been able to hear the Phoenix Force thing unless she was reading their minds

Ah, no, I just thought Romulus was in the same spot as everyone else

IC: I see. You meant those rooms. Thinking of starting your own line in brainwashing?

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Still need a second approval for Warren and Balrog.

IC: Chris Marie:

Chris looked around. So he was back to the basics then. He spotted his sister, and ran over to her, hoping she'd notice his new problem.

IC: Sarah:

Like flipping a switch, Sarah came to life in the new body. She rubbed her eyes, not used to the light. The whole new body thing would have to take some getting used to.

IC: ???/Wild Card:

"Mom!" He exclaimed as he saw Sarah start to use her new body, quickly pulling her into a hug, "I'm sorry... We're going to be stuck here..."

"It's OK... When they come back we can return with them..." She said, awkwardly holding Card. She wasn't used to controlling limbs either.

IC: Molotov:

About thirty minutes later, Molotov landed on the Helicarrier.

IC: Aether:

"So when are we going to start this training session?" He asked.

Edited by AuRon the champion

IC: Zanebono"Fully ready and fully armed," Zanebono said as he placed the box down infront of him.

IC: Stranger (Stark Tower)

“I’m sure what ever you were busy doing was much more important,” he said with an edge to his voice.

IC: Feral (John’s Room)

“Yes… and I’m glad you’re here,” he told her before leaning in and kissing her.

IC: Mimic (Mansion Grounds)

“What’s wrong Chris?” she asked as he ran over to her.

"The machine already can reach several miles in every direction, Pariah here will be extending that range... and making it portable, we could take it to every city in the world and turn them into mutants."

"You're welcome," Dallas said, eyes tracing the faint scars on Julia's arms where she had cut herself. "Wow, those look like they smarted a bit...did you get snagged on something during the escape?"

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gemini"After all these years it took us to find this in order to end this war? If we found this years ago we could have already finished it," Gemini stated,

IC: Zanebono"Yes, lets NOT completely destroy the drones I handcrafted," Zanebono stated, making sure the recruit got that,