IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood Warehouse)

“Yes it would have,” he said. “It matters not because we are ending it now.”

IC: Nick Fury (SHIELD Helicarrier)

“I’m still here Davidson,” he said into the phone.

IC: Mimic (X-Mansion Grounds)

She reached out and touched Chris’ arm, waiting for the memories he wanted her to see to rush into her mind.

IC: Ashley - Garden, Institute -

Ashley's eyes widened as she thought of her room. "My goodness, I hope my room is still intact..." She began started to run off toward the dorms.

IC: Krystal - Institute -

Krystal took a moment to comprehend the words, her werewolf mind made it a little hard to process it all. Finally she patted her paw once for the first question. After a moment she patted her paw twice for the second one, she had to admit that while this form had it's thrills, she really missed being able to speak, or being able to do simple things like open doors.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Chris Marie:

The specific memories that Christine saw was the conversation the two of them had at the Weapon-X base, the one that Chris had told her about his suspicions about Sarah's memories, and again, just now when Ashlynn had removed Sarah from his mind, and he found he didn't remember how to say words, or what the words meant.

OCC: I'm fine with Hecate having to see what she wanted to summon first. So, does she have a mark of approval yet?

IC: (Sam)

So, I picked the side with vampires for leaders. Great. Maybe i should start keeping some garlic around, just to be safe...

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: "If we might take our leave, Black King, White Queen, our White Knight wishes to see my offices." Song said allowed, "I see no harm in showing him."

IC: "Okay then," N'Dine sat down, crossing her legs, "You seem to have become entangled in the animal's mind. You need to reassert your humanity. Let us start with memories. Try to recall any memory from your childhood, though happy ones work best. It needs to be a strong one mind you."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Wait I thought she only removed Sarah from the Ultimate Wild Cards’ mind, not the normal one.

Yeah one approval from me.

Off to work

IC: Triblade (Garden, Institute)

“Let’s go check; I need to see how my room faired too.”

IC: Summer-flight (Mansion Grounds)

“You’re memories are gone? You don’t know anything again?” she asked.

IC: Julia

Julia looked down at her arms. The scars were still there, even more than a day after she had inflicted them. So the question remained: tell the truth, or tell something that wouldn't worry Dallas?

"Uh, yeah," she said, "must have. I didn't really notice that until now."

She quickly changed the subject.

"You know what I just found out? My birthday was two days ago. I'm sixteen now."

67tlbk.png

OOC please ignore all Hei posts previous to this one.IC HeiIf the assembled X-Men were pagiv attention, they may have seen a 14 year old Chinese girl wearing blue jeans, a baby blue hood, and white shoes walk by the mansion. She was staring down at a brochure of some sorts, something that looked like a tourist guide, and judging from her constant looking around, it was clear that she wasn't familiar with the area. When she saw the destroyed mansion, she stopped for a moment, staring at it with eyes wide open. Then, looking down at the guide, she started walking again, only to stop and turn around. She walked up to the ruisn of the mansion, checked her brochure, checked the ruins again, walked to the next house over, walked back, and so on and so forth. One could tellthwt she was confused.

OCC: Would anyone be kind enough to take a look at Hecate? she needs an approval still.

IC: (Sam)

They must have garlic somewhere in this house...

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: "Vincent Zai... No, don't know him. Good thing too. Everyone I know here in the X-Men got carted off and turned into weapons for some terrorist group. I got turned into pure light, but that's beside the point. That's what happened. Mansion got demolished during the fighting." Jared inhaled.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Hei

"Oh," Hei replied. "That must have sucked. As for Vincent, I recommended him to this place because I thought he would be interested but seeing as I haven't heard from him for about three months... He's a chinese boy, glasses, stands at about 5' 9", has an extremely uptight personality-you haven't seen anybody like him?"

OOC: Hecate=Approved

IC: Felix

The ground beneath Felix Larson's feet shook. The floor's stone tiling was gradually cracking and breaking, and Felix was having trouble finding good footing. Accompanying the already headache-inducing quaking was a loud, incessant knocking; the sounds of a thousand metal fists being slammed repeatedly into stone doors. On the bright side, all of the sound and kinetic energy was "charging his cells," so to speak, giving him more power to convert into heat or electricity. On the bad side, he was about to fall over.

For a second, the shaking seem to let up in favor of a strange noise that reminded Felix of the sound that a water cooler makes when you've just finished filling your cup from it. Then, the floor in front of him exploded in a jet of sewage and pieces of tile, showering his face and chest with grime and water.

Water, he thought, they're trying to drown me. Of course.

Another jet of water sprung up near the first, and another, and another. Water began to pool near his feet and rise at a rather alarming rate. He had to be careful. One uncontrolled discharge of electricity could kill him before he had the chance to register what had happened. Then he realized something: the water was warm. They were boiling the water, and, along with some tampering in the sewage system, had caused the pipes to rupture from the pressure. Heat meant something that he could manipulate. He reached out with twin beams of static electricity from his hands, using them like sonar to quickly pinpoint several burners hooked up to propane tanks. With a push, he caused the tanks to explode with a satisfying boom that rocked the structure of the building. That slowed the flow of water, but it had already filled up past his head, and he had to cling to the wall to keep himself from submerging.

Just then, he noticed a shadow moving above him, through a grate in the ceiling. That shadow lifted the grate up, and maneuvered to drop something into the water; something electrical that was most likely meant to turn Felix into an extra-crispy order of Felix Fish-Sticks. He launched a blast of searing heat at the shadow before he could drop the battery, or toaster, or whatever it was. The metallic object fell and teetered on the edge of the hole for a moment, but thankfully found its balance in a position that wouldn't cause it to fall into the waterlogged place.

Felix managed to lift himself up onto a ledge, from which he could hoist himself out of the large manhole and into the streets of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Almost instantly, a barrage of bullets kicked up dust around his feet, prompting Felix to dive for cover behind a concrete roadblock. The gunfire came from a machine gun mounted in the bed of a pickup truck. The man shooting and the man in the driver's seat were both agents of HYDRA, a terrorist organization that SHIELD believed was building and trafficking WMDs.

Felix pulled out his standard-grade, Stark-Manufactured, SHIELD-supplied pistol and a magazine, then looked back and forth between the two and got an idea. He began to heat the mag almost to the point of combustion, then stood up only momentarily to toss it at the gunner and hit it with a bolt of lightning. He ducked in time to hear the sound of an explosion and the thump of the dead gunner hitting the truck bed that soon followed. The bewildered driver got out of the truck and pulled out an assault rifle. He pumped several useless rounds into the concrete barricade and shouted at Felix in vehement German. Felix simply stood once again and fired another lightning bolt, sending the soldier sprawling backwards in a violent spasm. Felix took a breath and dashed into an alleyway, pressing a finger to a communicator in his ear.

"Overlord, this is Ignis. I've escaped HYDRA imprisonment and I'm en route to the Whiskey Mike Delta storage facility. Do you copy?"

"Overlord copies all. Proceed to the storage facility. We'll give you cover, over."

OOC: So basic gist is that Felix was captured during a mission to Rio de Janeiro to secure HYDRA Weapons of Mass Destruction, and he's just escaped after brief imprisonment and is headed to the storage facility at the moment. Could someone take control of the HYDRA forces?

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)

"Well, ****. I didn't buy you a present or anything...I'll work on that. Just pretend for the moment that I have something and I'm gonna surprise you with it, okay?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"Well, I mean, still. It wouldn't be right if I didn't get you anything."

Dallas began frantically patting down the pockets on his skinny jeans and button-up, looking for his wallet.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ZanebonoZanebono nodded and went over to the drones and started to activate them, "To make things interesting, each drone has different weaknesses and functions. However, since you guys are recruits, these aren't immune to mutant powers. And I swear to God if anyone causes these things to shut down, I'll grab one of my tools and lets just leave it at that..." Zanebono said as he stepped away fron the drones who began to unfold and stand up.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Black Cat, Julia, Shaw

"Looking for this?"

Dallas whirled around to find Black Cat standing there, dangling his wallet in front of his face with a thumb and forefinger. She vanished from sight, a maniacal laugh echoing after her disappearance.

Julia's eyebrows knit in fury as she popped her claws with a snikt.

"Where are you, you little pick-pocketing ****?" she yelled at the thief.

A fiendish smile split Shaw's face.

"That would be very wonderful indeed," he said, "but how do we find this girl?"

67tlbk.png

"Alright, what the--?"

Dallas closed his eyes and concentrated on feeling the emotions of those around him: Julia's righteous fury, tinged with sadness, Morrison's relief at having escaped captivity, Tara's confusion...

None of those were what he was looking for. Concentrating harder, he searched for the victorious mirth Black Cat was giving off...

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Sorry I missed your post, Adders...

IC: Shaw, Black Cat, Julia

Shaw paused for a moment. He was receiving a message from one of his telepaths.

Song's asking if she can show one of the White Knights her little brainwashing facility, he heard in his mind.

Tell her it's fine by me, he replied.

Song felt a cold hand on her shoulder and heard a raspy voice.

"Shaw says it's fine."

Cat resisted the urge to let out another cackle. She had noticed a sleek, black jet flying overhead and decided to check it out. Lucky for her, it had been filled with confused, clueless teenagers, all ripe for the pick-pocketing. She dug through Dallas's wallet, removing a debit card and quickly memorizing the numeric code on its face.

Julia's nose twitched.

"I think I can smell her," she said.

Oh god, she thought, I'm becoming John...

She slowly moved in the direction of the scent, unnoticed by the triumphant Cat.

67tlbk.png

IC: Gemini"Okay it talks. Annoying isn't what I am, I was asking que...why am I talking to a machine..." Gemini said as he slammed his palm into his face,"So, its sentient, talks, can shoot, has powers, seems like a Dalek," Gemini commented, "And how was it able to recognize that I was a mutant?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis