IC-Elijah:

"Hey, Bekah," Elijah said, standing away from the group similar to how Rebekah was doing. He didn't necessarily want to disturb her thoughts-strike that, he did, who knew if she was thinking something happy or not, and happy was better-but he spoke up anyways. When she turned around, she'd see him standing there, holding two things: One, an amp, two, a guitar case that likely held a guitar, a tuner, and a chord.

"I can already tell you're not much of a Christmas person, but being one of my friends, I felt that I had to get you something anyways...that alright?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Just doing a few quick things. Constructman, I stated that the copter was enroute a long time ago. Otter, I'm going to have a Heka IC soon, but seeing as I'm not really supposed to be on right now I'm doing this as quick as I can. Zacax, I know a few of your chars interacted with mine, so (and this goes for anyone) if I missed anything PM me and I'll get to it as soon as Kaithas-ly possible.

IC: Jared shook his head. "Better now." He put a hand on his forehead and looked at Zac, giving him a look. Jared had been having bad headaches at times since his transformation back to human, caused by not releasing light. It was like something was trying to break free once more. The lumokinetic stepped back into the shadows and watched the others open their presents.

OOC: Open for interaction.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "Name's Tyrone Bishop. Nice to meet you Spencer," said the very same, holding out a hand like a big cartoon ham-hock for the young mutant to shake. "I'm looking for Doctor McCoy. He may have been expecting me, though possibly not at this time."

IC: Alec raised an eyebrow at Ezekiel's cane-flute, and his arm began to shift and warp. A screen appeared in his forearm, similar to the one he'd used during the Hydra base assault, and the joint close to his shoulder became a speaker.

"Heh, I raise you one internet," he said as he started playing a few classic Christmas tunes he'd found online

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Shaw, Malus, Felix

Shaw sighed.

"Well, that's the problem," he said, "I don't. Do you know anyone who would be willing to...volunteer their services?"

Malus looked down at his wiry hands, which were clasped together in his lap.

"Well, that's the thing," he said, "you don't. Not even I can trust myself half the time. However, if you let me stay here, there may be something in it for you. You see, I can envision things before they happen. Sometimes even by years. For those who are capable of interpreting my visions, the implications are...grand, to say the least."

Five minutes later, Felix was in a SHIELD helicopter with bandages on his arm and waist. Suddenly, his phone buzzed, and when he took it out of his pocket, its screen displayed the SHIELD logo, followed by some scrolling text:

Immediate re-tasking imminent

Felix sighed and put the phone up to his ear, listening to the mission operator's voice.

"Half an hour ago, SHIELD picked up an alarm from the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, or USAMRIID. The superhuman terrorist organization known as the Cold-Bloods are currently attacking the facility, presumably to get their hands on some of the virus samples stored there. If the get their hands on those samples, the results could be disastrous. You are to rendezvous with SHIELD operative James Rogers on the Helicarrier, after which you will be sent with him and any other operatives he chooses to bring with him to the site of the attack. Good luck."

Some distance north, James Rogers received a similar message.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Welp, the reason I haven't been posting is because I was on vacation, for those of you who did not already know that, but now I'm back and after reading through 15 bloody pages, I'm ready to post again. Bear with me here as I try to get back into this. These posts are gonna be really really long =P

Since me and Addler were kinda had some important CD stuff with Krystal going on I'm gonna do a couple of posts with Krystal that happen before the two month time-skip since I never got the chance to before and would very much like to do so.

----Before the two month time-skip----

IC: N'Dine noticed the unfortunate holding her head, guessing that meant the therapy was working.

"Try to recall the names of your friends, family colleagues. Try to recall every little detail of your past life."

IC: Krystal - Institute -

Krystal nodded slowly, and began to do as N'Dine suggested, her thoughts went to her family for a while, a few thoughts went to some of the Enforcers who she used to work with before she had become a mutant. Her memories of West and Logan were the strongest...what had become of them? She may never know, she could never show her face to them again, not the way she was now. It just wasn't possible, they'd just see her as a monster now.

Maybe that's all she was now, a monster. She wasn't even just a mutant, now she was a Lycan as well. These thoughts seemed to have a poor effect on her concentration. N'Dine seemed to notice this, the expression on her face reminded Krystal that she needed to focus.

After what seemed to be an excruciatingly long time Krystal had begun to think it would never work, her thoughts trailed into more recent times, she had new friends now after all. She didn't know them well to be sure, but she had bonded with them a bit all the same. Shadow had done a lot for her, and she'd quickly got to know Liliana a bit, as well as some of the other X-men. She had to remind herself that she wasn't alone in all this, many of the mutants here had experience with similar difficulties like Krystal was experience. Like N'Dine here, not to mention the head of the X-men, Beast. She didn't really know Beast, had never so much as spoken to him, but she knew enough about him to know they were quite similar, at least in terms of powers and being quite furry.

Krystal suddenly let out a yelp of pain, sounds of snapping and cracking were heard as she began to noticeably shrink down in size, not very much so, but enough that N'Dine would notice, her paw-like hands morphed a bit and became slightly more human-like, her muzzle shrunk down a bit as well. In the end she still looked pretty much the same, like a bipedal she-wolf, but the most notable change was not her appearance She began to cough as she felt a strange sensation in her throat, her heart skipped a beat as her mind became much more clear and could think straight once again, did this mean she could now..."I-I can...speak again..." she said slowly in amazement, she couldn't help but smile. She had regained control over her animal side...for now at least, she knew deep down that it wouldn't take much for it to come back out again, she could feel it lingering, as if it was constantly in the back of her mind, and that was something she'd could never get rid of completely.

Still, she was just happy enough to know that she could speak again, and that she could learn to control the wolf inside her. Without warning she practically leaped at N'Dine and squeezed her tightly in a death grip of a hug, she nearly forgot about her enhanced strength in doing so. "Thank you!"

----After the two month time-skip----

IC: Krystal - X-Manor -

Krystal had become decisively more silent and reclusive the closer and closer Christmas had approached, and now on the very Eve of said holiday, it had only gotten worse. She wasn't partially rude or mean to anyone, quite the opposite really, when asked how she was doing she'd be friendly enough and say she was fine, but it was obvious something was eating at her, she wouldn't say what it was however.

The quite recent events on Television hadn't helped either, at seeing Pietro on live television she had quiet nearly lunged at the screen, growling quietly at it. The only thing that had stopped her was when Rebekah had shot it, which oddly enough hardly bothered her.

After a while of just avoiding socializing in general and brooding a bit about this new anti-X-men sentiment that seemed to be growing like a plague, Krystal decided to approach Rebekah, Krystal could more or less figure out what was bothering the girl, obviously the sudden reemergence of this new Weapon X like group, and probably the lack of any reason to celebrate Christmas, which Krystal could understand completely, Christmas brought nothing but painful memories for her. There had been a time when she had enjoyed Christmas like anyone else, but those days were long gone, nearly forgotten with time.

Elijah had already beaten her too trying to cheer up Rebekah with a present, Krystal knew the guy meant well and was a good friend to Rebekah, but she seriously doubted that it would be enough. Rebekah was a troubled girl, much more than anyone deserves to be.

Still, Krystal wasn't sure what she could possibly do or say to make a difference anyway, though maybe just being a friend would be enough? "Hey Rebekah...Elijah...you two not much for celebrating either?"

IC: Windrider - Danger Room, X-Manor -

I was in a very bad mood. The moment I had seen what had transpired on live television I had left the group around the big Christmas tree without a single word. If Pietro hadn't gone to far before, he had really crossed the line this time. What was the moron thinking? All I knew was he had to be stopped, whether Pietro realized it or not, and I doubted he did, he was the primary cause for the hate for mutants as of late.

Don't get me wrong, I had no real love for most non-mutants in general, they were all bigoted and discriminating of those deemed too 'different' from them, or those with certain advantages over them. All it was really was petty jealousy. But what Pietro was doing was starting and outright war, and in the end, nobody would win that war. All it would cause was more pain and suffering, we had enough of that already.

The past two months I had added Beast and his X-men in the reconstruction of the Institute and had started to get to know them a little better, well some of them anyway. My previous life as a Brotherhood member and the fact that I played a key role in the destruction of the Enforcer Tower was working against me. Most didn't outright say it, but I could feel a certain amount of...distrust toward me, at least among some of the mutants who'd been X-men and/or students for a long time.

I couldn't really blame them, I had my share of blood on my hands, granted I had always tried to prevent the loss of innocent lives even as a Brotherhood Member, but that made me no less responsible for going along with Pietro's actions for so long.

At least Beast seemed to trust me, though it certainly helped that Matt, Liliana, and Christine stood up for me. About a month or so back I had discussed with Beast how I could help at the mansion, other than being an X-men. Somehow or another Beast got me to agree to eventually start teaching a class, on weapons training of all things. My advanced skills in swordsmanship, as well as many many other weapons both melee and otherwise, plus my paramilitary training that I had been taught at the academy before my status as a mutant had been discovered more than qualified me to teach such a class. Somehow or another Beast had gotten me to agree to it, I had never seen myself as the teaching kind though, I was rather unsure about the whole thing. I was supposed to start teaching after Christmas break too.

Though the biggest problem I was facing what was most on my mind, and he had a name, John. For Liliana's sake we tolerated each other, but the tension was always there, and quite noticeably so, we pretty much avoided each other as much as possible. For whatever reason, are personalities really clashed. I had a great sense of humor, or at least I liked to think so, and John...well he just can't take a joke. I really shouldn't of called him a clown. On top of that the fact that I had been Brotherhood most likely gave him more reason to hate me. Though I thought that was hardly fair, since Matt had been Brotherhood for a while, and they were all buddy buddy.

I knew that the tension between us would inevitably lead to some dramatic clash, it was only a matter of time before it happened. I really really did not want that to happen, especially since John was my cousin's boyfriend. Liliana more or less would start trying to make us like each other before long.

I had a plan though, it was a crazy and insane plan, but who knows it could miraculously work. It involved where I was standing right at that moment, the new Danger Room, only quite recently had it become fully operational, and it still had quite a few bugs, but that was what this tests were for!

I had selected a very specific program to test out today, one that could only be run by someone with but the highest security clearance, which thankfully, I had. It was a training simulation that had been used by John's father, the Wolverine. I figured that if I could master it, well John might not hate me so much.

The program was quite simple really, fight off a horde of simulated mutants with powers and abilities exactly like Wolverine for ten minutes in a small ghost town. Simple enough.

Oh did I mention that I had turned the safety off? So basically, if one of these suckers cut me, I would bleed.

As long as I didn't screw this up, I figured I'd be fine. If Wolverine could do it, then so could I. I drew my adamantium katana as the Danger Room began to activate the program, the doors to the Danger Room locked themselves, preventing anyone from entering...or exiting for that matter.

The Danger Room simmered a bit as it slowly began to morph into a small ghost town. I quickly put my guard up as I walked through the main street of the town, it was only a matter of time before...

The sound of glass shattering pierced my ears as I quickly spun around to see a canine mutant much like Wolverine jump through a window from the saloon behind me and tackle me to the ground. Adamantium claws sprung out of his wrists and he growled animalistically as he prepared to gut me. Luckily I had not let go of my katana and swung the blade at him as quickly as I could, cutting a diagonal slash across his chest, he howled and leaped backwards off of me, I quickly got back to my feet, using my wings to get myself off the ground quickly. The canine mutant's wound had already began to heal up and he was already coming in for another attack. With a wave from my left had I summoned a massive gust of wind into his chest, sending him flying backward and crashing through the wall of the saloon. I had little time to celebrate however as I heard yet another animalistic cry from behind me, a second identical canine mutant was swinging his right claws in an attempt to rake my back. I spun around quickly and parried with my katana, blocking his attack. As soon as this was done I gave him a nice cyclone to play with, which began to form around him and spun him endlessly.

I thought I was doing pretty well so far, about two minutes were already up and I hadn't even gotten a scratch on me yet. The sound of a multitude of feral growls changed my attitude however, as three more canine mutants from each side of the road came rushing toward me with claws drawn, not to mention the one I had sent flying into the saloon had returned, looking quite angry. Meaning I now had to deal with a total of eight.

My solution to this current predicament was quite simple. I must become my childhood hero, Batman. So I did what Batman would of done, I stirred up the dirt road around me to obscure my opponents view of me completely, and then flew straight up into the sky. Moments later I landed as stealthy and silently as possible on the roof of the town's bank. Though eight mutants looked around for me in confusion for a moment or two, growling viciously. They began to sniff loudly and began to split off in search for me.

I smirked, they thought they could find me with my scent? The fools, they needed the air to do that, and I controlled the air. The wind around the town began to stir wildly in random directions, which in turn caused my scent spread all over the town, making it quite impossible to tell where I was, as I seemed to be everywhere.

I figured all I really had to do now was just wait out till the ten minutes were up, I supposed that I was sorta of cheating, but I didn't really care at this point.

Then of course the unthinkable happened, a ninth canine mutant materialized, quite literally right on top of me. "Now that's just cheati-" The mutant growled and picked me up by the collar before kneeing me in the stomach and tossing me off the roof. The other eight quickly came toward the commotion, I was quickly surrounded.

I quickly tried to scramble to my feet, but two of the mutants grabbed me by my wings and pinned me down to the ground. This...this isn't good... The remaining mutants drew out there claws and prepared to turn me into dice meat.

"Okay...NO." My eyes began to glow brightly as the air began to swirl wildly and violently around me, the mutants didn't hesitate to bring down their claws upon me.

With a loud cry a massive blast of air went off in all directions from where I lay, sending all the mutants flying at insane speeds away from me, as well as turning the entire town into nothing but splinters. The entire Danger Room shook violently from the force, the ventilation system unable to absorb that much air quick enough, the system was quickly overloaded.

With a massive flicker the danger room shut completely down. I lay in the center of the room, gashes all over my arms, legs, and chest, some of the canine mutants had managed to cut me up a bit as they had been sent flying.

Welp, I had managed to get myself seriously injured and break the brand new danger room, all on Christmas Eve.

But hey, at least I had totally curb stomped that training simulation, all the same I decided I would just lie on the ground for a bit before I decided to do something about all the blood that was pouring from my wounds.

IC: Ashley - Ashley's Room, X-Manor -

While the others were celebrating by the tree in the main room, Ashley was a bit preoccupied with the tending of her room, or should we say all the plant-life in her room. Now as much as Ashley loved Christmas, she really wasn't much of a fan of winter, it had gotten far too cold for all the flowers in her garden to survive, especially with the snow that now covered the ground outside, she had taken as many of them inside as she could, until Beast told her to stop bringing plants into that mansion at any rate, which were quite literally in every room by now, and there were a lot of rooms. Even the great willow tree outside had shed it's leaves and had gone dormant, at least until spring.

Still, at the very least she still had her very own garden in her room to manage. She was currently watering the flowers, all five hundred of them. It was literally impossible to sit down anywhere in her room, besides her bed at least. It was times like these she wished the mansion was further down south where it didn't snow, New York was just too cold for her in the winter time.

Ashley suddenly felt a slight tremor, it's source of course was the Danger Room, not that Ashley realized this. "Hmm...I wonder what on earth that was about?" She said aloud to herself, she quickly dismissed it as someone just messing around with their powers. Though this reminded her that she should probably go look for Matt and the others, who were probably opening presents without her.

She was about done watering her plants anyway, she put the watering can down and made her way out of her room, carefully I might add, as she had to make sure not to step on any of the plants on her floor. Soon she found her way to the others, who were all around the Christmas tree, save a few. She eyed the tree, which of course she had grown herself. "Maybe I should make it even taller...and add flowers..."

IC: Howard - Zoo, New York City -

Howard had watched the news broadcast on his phone well before Ares had showed up, his face looked grim. But he knew what he had to do, his suit began to materialize. "Let's go fix this mess...and let's make it fast, I don't want to miss dinner."

OOC: I will get to posting as the priest and Shiloh....later. :3 I'm wayyyy too tired to type anymore XD

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Rebekah

"Thanks, Elijah." Rebekah replied, forcing a light smile. "Sorry, I don't have any presents to hand out. Well, unless you want a gun. I have a surplus of those."

She glanced at Krystal, giving an ever so slight shrug in response. "Can't really celebrate a holiday you don't remember."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ezekiel smiled, and took out a small cell phone. He pointed his finger at it, and in a few minutes, the same Christmas tune Alec was broadcasting began to play, synchronizing with it.

"Radio, and Internet. Harmonizing on Christmas. Funny stuff, eh?"

Ezekiel looked at Rebekah as the smile ran away from his face.

"I know it's not my place to say anything. But...my past may be in shreds, but I know that here...we're family....and here...we can create new memories, celebrating a day of love and joy. It sounds corny, sure....but we all need corny, especially on the holidays."

Ezekiel hoped that the words would comfort his fellow X-Man, as smile once again appeared on his face.

OOC: Merry Christmas, y'all.

Edited by KlakWest

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: Looking a little curious as to what Chris wanted, Francesca reached her own hand out. Briefly their fingers touched...

There was a flash and the two were thrown apart. Turns out trying to absorb the mind of someone whose brainwaves warped matter wasn't such a smart idea. Chris might have gleaned enough to speak English, but his hand might be numb for a while...

IC: "If I say that you three Grinches need mistletoe, how badly would you kill me?" a smirking Alec asked the trio of Elijah, Krystal and Rebakah

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Chris Marie:

After he picked himself off the ground, Chris gave himself a mental note-to-self to never try that again. If Francesca was noticing, his eyes seemed to become more focused and aware than before.

"Sorry about that," He said, tentatively flexing his left hand to make sure it still worked, "I am never going to try that again. Anyway, could you please say that again? I couldn't understand what you were saying."

Following both Ezekiel and Alec's remarks, for a long moment, all was silent. The smile on the former Weapon's face, already forced, slipped away entirely, fading to reveal her usual cold facade. But there were cracks, hints to the turmoil just beneath the surface, lurking just out of sight.

Finally, her eyes settled on Ezekiel. "You are right. It isn't your place to speak. You speak of a torn, shattered past. At least you have one. I don't. My past is unknown to me, and I know of no one who knows it."

Her voice, kept calm by an iron will, cracked, a brief glimpse beyond the steel wall erected to protect herself. "Actually, that's a lie. My past is a blood soaked mess, a web of lies and pain. I can remember flashes, brief moments, sometimes sequences of a few hours, if I am lucky. Actually, that depends on your view. Is it lucky that I can remember, or is it a travesty?"

"Those memories are from a concrete arena, deep below the Weapon X base. Those memories are from my cell, from Novocain's lab. Or from the times I was sent away on a mission. Memories of bones cracking, of blood, mine and others, spilling, of screams, of lives ended, and of the light slowly fading behind their eyes, like a light switched out."

"And most of the time, I was the one who switched out the light. As easily as you snuff a candle. My memories are of death and agony, pieces to a puzzle I do not think I want to solve. A puzzle that went on for over six years."

"You speak of this place as a family. I don't have a family, not here, not anywhere. Look around. Do you think they see me as family? Because I know they don't. Some of them hate me, and others just don't care, but none of them are my family. Among all of them, I can count those who are even my friends on one hand. I am not a part of this family. As Chris Marie made abundantly clear this afternoon, apparently, I am not even human. I am your tool, your vicious little attack dog." With a tranquil fury, she pushed up the sleeve on her arm, baring the mark she would never be able to remove. X-322. "Weapon X fashioned me into a weapon, but it isn't them wielding it anymore."

"You talk about joy on the holidays, making gleeful new memories. Joy is dead. Joy is ignorance, blissful ignorance of what is wrong with this world. My sense of happiness was dead the moment I became Weapon X's new test subject. Making happy memories. How easy for you it is to say. I don't have them, and making them is impossible when your past is so filled with blood you are drowning in it every moment of every day."

She hadn't realized it, but her arms had begun to shake, her voice growing less steady with every other sentence. "You say that this place is a place to begin anew, a place for these new memories to be created, a place to be accepted into this family. This place is as tainted by the clouds of the past. My second day here, there was an attempt on Beast's life. I was the instant suspect, the culprit, caught redhanded before I'd even had a chance to speak. People didn't even bother to think. There wasn't even a feasible way for me to have done it, and yet, I was the instant target. The would be murderer, convicted before I'd even had a trial."

"Christmas means nothing to me because there is no joyful reason to celebrate. My last several Christmases were spent in Weapon X's holding cells. If I was lucky, then they might give me a break on Christmas, while they went to visit their families back home. The ******s. Christmas' very foundation, as with any other holiday, is based on the assumption that there is something to celebrate. I have nothing to celebrate, nothing to be thankful for, no savior for whom to rejoice their arrival."

Her whole body shook, whether from rage or from something else it was impossible to tell. "You all act like you understand. Some of you were Weapon X's captives, that's true. But that does not mean you understand. You were there for days, a brief visit. Maybe you lost one or two people along the way, but you all came out intact. Psychologically and physically. You all act as if it was a great cross to bear. It wasn't."

The dark haired girl took a deep breath, falling silent for a moment. All around her, those who could hear her at least, were silent out of shock, or perhaps it was some other emotion. It didn't really matter. When Rebekah spoke again, her voice was once more under control. "And now, the *******s are still alive."

"I'm sorry. I can tell I am dragging down your festivities. The Grinch will leave now." She turned, moving for the door at a brisk pace. For the moment, she was walking. But if there was any sign that they were following her, she would run. Whether it was rage, pity, apology or any other point on the reaction spectrum, she didn't want to deal with it.

"Merry ****ing Christmas."

OOC: Merry Christmas everyone! And, despite the tone of this post I'm not the Grinch. I swear. :P

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: I'll get back to posting when Its officially time for Christmas, in wanting to hang out with my family this week.Also, saw Les Mes, IT WAS AWESOME

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC ME TOO!IC HeiKristy, who was eating a cookie alone in the corner, stared wide eyed as some older girl that she didn't know suddenly had an outburst and leave the room, leaving behind a giant trail of negative energy. "Wow," she thought. "Is she always like that?" She asked Elijah and co even as she started following after the girl (Shadow).

IC-Elijah:

Elijah sighed as Rebekah began to speak, about to move to comfort her, though she quickly brushed him off-right when she left. Kristy began to follow her, and he sighed again.

"She seems to feel like this more often," he said quietly. "Kristy, stop. It'll do no good, and only cause more harm. Alec, Mistletoe is...rather obviously...a bad idea now. Ezekiel, I know you meant well...But I'm sorry, it had the completely opposite effect as what you meant to have. Krystal, well, nice to see that you can talk again, haven't seen you in a while." He shook his head, sighing.

For all his attempts to try to put things together and keep them together, it never worked. Something always ended up happening, and the one piece of the puzzle he was trying to fit was proving especially hard to fit. Still, he figured he'd make it work eventually. Now, back to what Rebekah had said. It was angry, sad, and, slightly, vindictive. The bad part was that she had spoken all the truth.

Well, talking to her, at least right now, wouldn't do anything. Still, though, he did have a bit of an excuse to go near her. Elijah hefted the guitar and assorted items with it, as well as the amp for it, momentarily hesitating.

One of the options was just to take them up to her room, taking a different route than the one Rebekah was taking now. What any normal, sane person would do. Problem was, Elijah wasn't quite normal-or, depending on who you talked to, sane. He wasn't the sort to take the easy way out, even when it would be better-he even went up, alone, against Pietro and Nathan, really. That was but a minor example of how stubborn he could be.

Now, option two involved that he follow after Rebekah. And visible, instead of using his powers to make himself completely invisible. Now, this could have a couple potential consequences. The likely one being that, as soon as she heard his voice, she would run off. Again. The second, less likely but more dangerous, would be that she decided to use him as a punching bag, to take out her rage. Honestly, though, he wouldn't mind in the slightest.

So, after the shortest of a moment's hesitation, Elijah strode forward, still carrying his burden. Once they were outside, he called out.

"Hey, Rebekah. You forgot your guitar. And I worked hard on this, ****it."

profiles i guess

IC: Krystal - X-Manor -

Krystal had been silent, very silent as Rebekah gave everyone a piece of her mind. Mixed emotions swelled with in her as Rebekah stormed off. She felt pity for her, out of everyone who lived in the mansion, she had suffered more than anyone in many ways, most of all psychologically. Her own problems didn't seem that bad when she compared them.

At the same time though, Rebekah's whole 'Nobody has suffered as much as I have' attitude was frustrating. So yeah, she had suffered, Krystal understood that, though to act like the time they had all spent in Weapon X had been 'no big deal', well, that just ticked her off. Krystal herself had been there a few weeks too many, and plus others like Darkfang and Lilliana had been there for many years as well. Others had their memories tampered and messed with.

As Hei tried to walk after Rebekah, Krystal grabbed her arm. "Leave her be...let her brood and sulk alone if that's what she wants..." She said with much frustration, and probably loud enough for Rebekah to hear her.

Of course, Krystal feeling frustrated or having any feelings of aggression and anger were never good, it made it much harder for her to keep her animal side in check. She let go of Hei and stormed off in the complete opposite direction Rebekah had gone. She needed to vent and it wouldn't be safe for her to do it around others. There had been an incident about a month ago and she did not want to repeat it.

It was just as well, she hardly wanted to celebrate Christmas anyway.

"Nobody ******** follow me!" she said in almost a growl, and with that she was soon out of sight.

IC: Ashley - X-Manor -

Well this put a bit of a damper on the celebration, Ashley had been busy using her powers to spice up the Christmas tree a bit, adding Christmas colored flowers and keeping the tree in perfect condition.

As Rebekah had gone on her little rant about Weapon X Ashley's own thoughts turned to what she had experienced there, a time she tried really hard to forget. A tear or two fell down her face as Rebekah stormed off.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC: So his armor is visible at all times, but his body itself underneath the armor is invisible? I guess telepathy could work, as for the armor being destroyed and him having to find a new one works for me but if he doesn’t find one in a week or more time I’d say he ceases to exist or something.

Also I’ve been having internet trouble lately so I’ve been forced to post with my phone the last two times, it is working now though. On Thursday I am departing with my family on vacation to our cabin in Georgia. We will be gone exactly a week. I should have internet access using the hotspot on my mom’s phone; since its worked in the past there, but I am unsure of how active I will be during daytime for me since we might be doing family things etc.

Oh! And Merry Christmas everyone!!

Where has Zack been I wonder? Haven’t seen him in ages.

IC: Nicole (Road)

The blonde girl sighed and ran a hand through her hair. “Fine,” she said. “I jumped out of the car into this one, I was driving and it belongs to me,” she said. “Give me a fine for reckless endangerment or something even though there was no one else on the road, but I don’t think I can go to jail for crashing my own car. Can we leave now please? I’ll call my insurance and have them come pick up the car.”

IC: Romulus (Hellfire Mansion)

“I do not…” he said. “But I know of an upcoming sorcerer, if I could somehow find him and use my powers to alter his memories, it would be only too easy to have him fight for us,” the ancient mutant said; his all black eyes surveying Shaw.

IC: Beast (X-Manor)

“Interesting,” Hank said. “We have a student here named Angela with a similar power-set, but she can only see fifteen minutes into the future, and I’m afraid she vanished during the assault on Weapon-X,” Beast said gravely. She was one of the few, along with the teacher Giles, who hadn’t made it back home.

“I won’t deny you a room here, but if it seems your intentions are malicious I won’t think twice about throwing you out,”

IC: Triblade (X-Manor)

“There you are,” said a deep and friendly voice as Matt walked up the hall towards Ashley his brown eyes glowing. “I may not have John’s sense of smell but I knew I could track you down,” he smiled.

“Hey, why are you crying?” he said as he touched the tear on her cheek.

IC: Ares (Zoo)

“For once I agree with Howard,” Ares said, choosing not to look at the Avenger who was the cause of most of his strife. His hatred towards Howard had grown in the last two months, but it wasn’t something he was trying to make too obvious.

IC: Darkfang (X-Manor)

Jeremy watched Shadow storm out after her outburst. He felt for her, he knew what it was like to be in Weapon-X for more then a few days… to kill for them against his will. He could never forgive himself for what he’d done there. According to his faith he should of let them kill him then bend to their will, but they had broken him, and only too easily.

I will pray for you, he thought silently as he watched Shadow go.

"Just... Set it in my room." Rebekah said, without pausing in her stride. Her voice was as controlled as usual, but there was an undercurrent of distress. Her footsteps, contrary to Elijah's first suspicion, were not carrying her toward ger dorm, but toward the basement.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Elijah:

"Y'know, I already thought about that. I decided against it," Elijah replied. "I don't take the easy way out of anything. So I figured I'd be a punching bag if you needed it." Implacably he continued to follow her, despite any harm he might come to, or if he would horribly ruin this friendship-at the least, she'd probably find somebody else to be a friend, and that person would hopefully make her happy.

profiles i guess

Ashley wiped her eyes and got rid of any remaining tears. "It's nothing..." She said, putting on a smile. "I just had some onion in my eyes, my powers went a little wonky that's all." She said, hoping Matt would believe it.

IC: Krystal - Krystal's Room, X-Manor -

Krystal slammed the door to her room and then locked it tight. She could feel the rage building up inside her, she had to calm herself down somehow, she couldn't let herself loose control, it was too dangerous for everyone else. So far only she and Nero had the Lycan curse and she wasn't interested in adding to that number. She went up to the punching bag that was hanging from her wall and gave it a good whack, hardly using any of her strength it still flew up and slammed into the ceiling.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

"The problem wasn't whether or not I would come back. It was how." The former Weapon muttered under her breath, stepping into the elevator to the basement, trying to ignore Elijah.

"Go. Away."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Elijah:

"You know what I mean," Elijah said, in reply to Rebekah's muttering. "Sure, your body came back as you. But your personality almost didn't come back. That's what frightened me." He looked at the elevator, before it went down, and shrugged.

"I think I might have to take the stairs. I might not fit."

profiles i guess

Rebekah shifted ever so slightly to the side, to make room. Almost imperceptibly, she winced at the mention of the late Spectre. "If I can't get rid of you, I might as well be polite."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Elijah:

"I don't care if you're polite," Elijah said, stepping in after her. "I don't care if you decide to use me as a punching bag, tearing me apart like you nearly did to Shawn, or Zac, or whoever it was that day." He shrugged, almost as imperceptably as Rebeka's wince.

"Quite simply, I'm going to do everything I can, right now, to help you feel better so long as it doesn't involve my having to leave. I don't want to run that risk again."

profiles i guess

"Why can't you accept that you can't fix my problems?" Rebekah asked, quietly, eyes fixed firmly ahead. "They're called "personal problems" for a reason."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Elijah:

"And I'll be here to help you out," Elijah replied, more firmly still. "You're the piece of the puzzle I can't place, Rebekah, and until I do that, I can't fix myself. That's just the way I work. So even if you won't let me help you for your sake, then at least let me help you for my sake."

profiles i guess

"..." Rebekah was silent, as she stepped out of the elevator, and toward the Danger Room. "Maybe. But either way, you, are staying out of the Danger Room. If you really feel the need, get in the observation room."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Yes, his armor is visible but if he lifted up his faceplate, people would only see an empty suit of armor. And he can lift his faceplate to scare people, or remove gloves or boots in the event that something gets stuck inside of his armor (which would be extremely uncomfortable for him; he can still feel pain) but if his whole arm gets hacked off, the armor's ability to contain his spirit starts to deteriorate. So it's not so much a closed container as it is an intact container.

Also, what would happen if an already super powerful entity (Asgardian) got lycanthorpy, vampirism, gamma exposure, and the super soldier formula all at the same time?

IC: Kristy

Taking note of Elijah and Krytal's warnings, I returned to the common room and sat on the couch.

OOC: That seems better, be sure to add the description that only the armor is visible on the profile, and I say remove the aura power, perhaps add mild telepathy.

Easy answer, that would never happen.

IC: Triblade (X-Manor)

“Oh,” he said. “Because its Christmas and you should only be crying tears of joy from the awesome gift I got you,” he said before pulling a present out from behind his back and offering it to her.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: Something extremely OP and so completely lacking in any sense of logic I doubt it would be allowed for anybody.

IC-Elijah:

"I wasn't planning to go in there," Elijah replied, tension draining from his voice and shoulders like it had when he'd finally gotten off of that blasted helicopter. "I've never had a good experience with the Danger Room, really, so I'll just watch."

profiles i guess

IC: Witch

Sara walked along the sidewalk, looking up at the buildings as she passed them. She could have flown, of course, but due to the current sentiments of the public were against people like her, it simply wasn't practical.

She began to wonder how she was going to find, or at the very least, contact, her brother.

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: Edited

NOTE: The word "Daraznor" refers to Jacob Westley, not to Raidriar, unless otherwise specified.Name: Jacob WestleyCodenames: Daraznor, Phantome KnightAge: Calendar age 34, "physical" age 17Gender: MaleFaction: Brotherhood of MutantsPower(S): Daraznor possess limited powers of Darazkinesis (http://psi.wikia.com/wiki/Darazkinesis). He can manipulate a dark form of energy that is capable of fragmenting objects with a touch (like Panrahk). Secondly, he possess the ability to absorb stray souls and add their memories and a fraction of their powers to his own. Another power he has ks the ability to use dark energy in a sonar like fashion this ability is essential as this is how he sees the world. Finally, he possess limited telepathic powers, for communication purposes only. Also, due to the fact that he is a ghost, Daraznor half occupies a different plane of existence. He has described his world as "a world of darkness".DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF POWERS:Fragmentation: Usage of fragmentation requires physical contact with the target. Generally, stiff and hard materials like wood and stone will shatter the easiest while soft and stretchy materials such as fabric, soft rubber, and organic material will be the least affected. Also, the bigger something is, the more time it takes to shatter.Soul absorption: Daraznor can absorb ghosts, demons, etc and gain their memories and powers. However, the spirit needs to be extremely weakened for this to be possible; it becomes even harder if the soul is bonded to a body, and triply as hard if the body is still alive. As a result, Daraznor rarely uses this ability except for scavenging.Appearance: Daraznor himself is invisible; he is a ghost after all. He wears a suit of black armor to contain his energies. This suit of armor resembles traditional plate armor and is completed by a helmet shaped like the Mask of Charisma (Trinuma's mask). NOTE: He should look similar to my BZPRPG character Ira.Weapons: Hand and a half sword, shield. The sword has a plain design. The shield is a round shield with a layered construction.Skills: Daraznor is an accomplished swordsman. While he isn't the best, he certainly can beat the average layman in a duel. He is also good at baking, sewing, knitting, chess, and kickboxing. He also has the tendency to write bad poetry.Personality: Daraznor is an extremely angry and hateful individual. He will hold grudges for long periods of time and will never forget a single wrongdoing against him. When he's not angry and he has some privacy, however, he will switch to a depressed personality. People who have managed to spy on him in this state have described him as a lovesick wimp from a cheesy romance movie.Weakness: Daraznor has a strange state of existence; he is half in the physical world and half in the spirit world. As a result he can't perceive the world in the same way a mortal would. He can't actually see a thing of our world; he has to use dark energy in a sonar-like fashion just to get a "visual" of his surroundings. As a result, individuals within his range of "vision" may feel a chill come oer them as they are being exposed to a small portion of his powers. On the flip side, he is easy to ambush; he can't even see through a window! Also, his suit is made of steel, leaving him vulnerable to users of magnetism and metal control. As he is a spirit, he can't interact with the physical world unless he posses a soulless body, a suit of armor, or a robot. If his suit of armor is damaged in any way, he has to find a new body within a week or "move on". If an object somehow manages to get inside of his suit of armor, he will be in extreme discomfort; all of his focus will be towards getting the stray object out, leaving him open for attack. Finally, experienced users of magic, particularly evocation, may be able to bend him to his will.Bio: Once there was a sorceror named Kuzod who possessed the powers of umbrakinesis, netherkinesis, and necrokinesis. With these, among other vile powers, he mixed and made his own power, one that allowed him to weild darkness as a powerful weapon, one that allowed him to bend the human soul, twist it, corrupt it, and destroy it. This power, dubbed Darazkinesis, allowed him to rule over man. He could absorb the souls of man, spread darkness and kill with a thought by causing auras to implode, slaying the mortal. Using his powers, he was able to conquer a good portion of Europe, proclaiming himself Daraznor the God-King. Kuzod ruled his kingdom with an iron fist, bringing much terror and grief upon his subjects. Many who challenged him fell to his power, and eventually, the people called to the heavens for help. The heavens answered, and Kuzod was defeated by the god Hercules. Despite his physical death, his spirit managed to survive and went into hiding for hundreds of years.Centuries later, a young mutant boy, Jacob Westley, discovered his powers: he had exceptionally strong magical powers, having a strong leaning towards the dark arts. His aptitude in mysticism was strengthened, as he had many magician ancestors, one of them being Kuzod himself. However, his parents, in addition to being mutant haters, were very wary of magic and sorcery, denouncing it as "the Devil's art". Eventually, their viewpoints collided, and Jacob had a massive falling out with his parents. Running away from home, he continued to develop his abilities until one day, he summoned the ghost of Kuzod-the original Daraznor. Jacob tried to control his ancestor but failed, and the two started fighting. Eventually, Jacob was able to overcome Kuzod due to his additional mutant powers, and using the God-King's own art against him, he absorbed his ancestor's spirit, gaining much of his power and knowledge. Following in the footsteps of his ancestor, he began a campaign of terror against the USA until he he tried to absorb the Phoenix force but failed. The effort destroyed his body but Jacob, like his ancestor before him, released his spirit from his body, and possessing a suit of plate armor, he went into hiding, plotting his revenge. During his time of hiding, he joined the Brotherhood of Mutants, but wasn't involved in the foreground, until now...

Rebekah nodded, opening the door to the Danger Room, and stepping inside.

Only to find that someone was already there. A man, lying on the floor, bleeding. The dark haired girl sighed, and stepped over to Nathan.

"Oi. Out."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Seems better to me, just don't get carried away with absorbing souls etc, with his armor weakness, which is pretty major and the removal of the aura power he seems to have my approval, though you will need the approval of another staff member.

IC: Novocain (Hellfire Lab)

Dr. Novocain grinned at his new extensive lab, "Its beautiful," he said as he moved forward and began to type into one of the computers. "Now to make myself at home..."

I was starting to feel a bit light headed, if I was ever gonna get off this bloody floor, it needed to be now. I was about to make the effort when I noticed a young girl walk in. She looked kinda familiar, I'd seen her around from time to time, though I had never really taken notice of her. Heck I didn't even know her name.

"Oi. Out." She said as she stepped over to me.

"Wha..." I blinked a couple times, a million questions ran through my mind, such as if she even had clearance to use the danger room by herself, why she had little to no concern about a man lying on the ground bleeding, or why she thought she could just order me out like she owned the place.

Though I asked none of those questions. "You know...I was sorta here first. I was looking for bugs in the Danger Room's programming...might of found one or two..."

Ashley's eyes glinted with delight as she saw the present, she accepted it into her hands gratefully. "Matt you're too sweet..." She said, admiring how well wrapped the present was, she almost didn't want to open it cause it looked so pretty.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

"Good for you. You can tell Beast, I'm sure he'll tell one of the technopaths, and it will be sorted out in a day." Rebekah replied, working to cover up her inner turmoil with a mask of boredom, and was only partly successful. "Now go."

fK5oqYf.jpg

What was up with this girl? Is this how she usually acted when she found someone injured? Just tells them to get up and leave? Why did she want me to leave so badly anyway? I noticed that behind her bored expression that something wasn't quite right, but it didn't take a genius to notice that.

Though it wasn't really my concern anyway, what was my concern however, was this girl's insistence that I leave. "Let me ask you something...do you really think I'm lying here cause I feel like it?" I asked with a incredulous tone and expression, looking just as bored as she did.

"Well, for all I know, you enjoy laying on a floor bleeding. So let me amend the ultimatum. Move, or I will move you." Rebekah crossed her arms, and looked down, watching Nathan carefully.

fK5oqYf.jpg