IC: Spirit

Will was making his way to the danger room to see why it broke and to see if he could fix it.

IC: Knight

Knight removed his disguise and became Rocky Jones, then he made his way to his factory with eggnog and other supplies for a Christmas party.

OOC: Merry Christmas

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Windrider - Danger Room, X-Manor -

My wings twitched, making their feathers rustle. This girl had me rather perplexed, my glowing green eyes stared into her dark violet ones, as if I was trying to see what was inside them. She was a strange one to be sure, though I could hardly talk. It was all very fascinating, the whole situation that is. It wasn't everyday your lying on some floor wounded when some girl comes up to you and demands that you move.

I weighted my options, To be quite honest I didn't really particularly enjoy lying on this hard floor, and these wounds were starting to hurt. Not as bad as getting shot but the stinging sensation was starting to become really nagging. At the same time I really didn't feel like getting up, I was afraid that would lead to some rather clumsy encounters with random objects. I would of tried flying, but I had used up most of my energy on that massive blast of air that had caused the danger room to shut down in the first place. Okay, if I really really wanted to put in the effort I probably could get myself to a first aid kit outside the Danger Room. But hey, this girl was pretty much offering to help me out of here, why not take the offer? She didn't look that strong though, and while I was rather thinly built and didn't weight much more than 160 pounds I assumed I was still heavier than this girl. Then again, she seemed like she was sure she could move me if she wanted too, and these being a school of mutants, she probably had some sort of power that would allow her to do so, either that or she was just stronger than she looked. Also part of me was simply curious to see what she'd do if I refused to move, never mind that she was being rude.

"Well?" She seemed to be getting impatient, I'd been so wrapped up in my thoughts, plus the light headedness was making my reaction time a bit off.

"I don't think I will..." I said with a hint of a smile. "Guess you'll have to move me!" I would of grinned, but my wounds caused me to have a slightly more pained look.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Jared watched Krystal and Shadow walk off from the shadows. He followed Krystal, more to make sure she didn't hurt anyone than hurt herself. When she closed the door the lumokinetic nodded from his hidden vantage point and went halfway back down the hallway before pausing, as if he had forgotten something.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "I was asking if its normal for them to be opening presents on Christmas Eve," Francesca said, rubbing her own numbed hand, "They're a day early."OOC: It occurs to me that since Chris relearned speech from Francesca's memories he's probably going to be speaking with an English accent now :PIC: Approaching from the opposite direction as Jared was M'Kus, his sister-as-panther in tow. They too were coming to check on Krystal and for similar reasons.Gingerly M'Kus knocked on the door, "Krystal? We know you're in there. My sister wants to know-Ow!" N'dine had given him a light swat to the back of his legs. "Alright, fine..." he muttered quietly before switching back to normal volumes, "We were wondering if you were okay. And if you'd done those mental exercises we were talking about?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Aleksandr (Institute, Westchester)

Aleksandr, meanwhile, sat alone on Christmas Eve: he had never asked for a room with the X-Men, so he was huddled in a separate foyer, blink-182 playing on an iHome and Jim Carrey's The Grinch playing on a barely audible sound level on the huge TV. The fireplace was not lit, so the room was chilly as could be, but that suited Aleks just fine.

A cigarette hung suspended from the right corner of his mouth, glowing lazily and basking in its role as only heat source in the room, and Aleks lay kicked back, feet on one priceless mahogany table and head on the armrest of the sofa, one hand frozen in his dark hair, permanently ruffling it. A butterfly knife was in his free hand, flicking forward and backward perkily as he rolled the weapon around his palm.

He had channeled funds out of one of the old Weapon-X bank accounts to buy both the Maries a pair of experimental power-insulating fingerless gloves, so they could actually touch people without blowing everything straight to heII, for Matt, a football signed by the entire 1980s San Francisco 49ers - yeah, that team, the one with Joe Montana and Jerry Rice - and for Rebekah, a simple Panera Bread gift card with about 150 dollars on it. He had gone all out on his gifts for the X-Men, spending the funds that Weapon-X had accumulated for evil on something good, tongue-in-cheek in some cases, perhaps, but good nonetheless.

This, though...this was Aleks' Christmas. Some pop punk, some shallow American comedy good for cheep laughs, a Newport in his mouth, relaxed, cold as could be. How very Russian of him.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Elijah:

"Hey, Nathan, I don't think forcing Rebekah here to move you is a good idea," Elijah growled to the mutant lying on the floor, having locked the door open, for now. "You can probably move yourself, and if you get out here, I can grab the first aid kit and fix up some of your wounds. And you'll likely only get more more wounds if she decides to pick you up and throw you out here." He shrugged, slighly, grinning at the same time.

"If you want to get better, voting for her to move you might be a bit of a conflict of interest."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Triblade (X-Manor)

“Go ahead and open it,” he smiled. As he watched Ashley carefully tear the wrapping off and then open the car-board box beneath Matt couldn’t help but grin. Inside was a very tiny little pine-tree sapling.

“I thought you might want to grow another.”

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

Suddenly a brunette girl with a white streak through her hair on the right side; stepped into the same room Aleks was in.

“Its freezing in here,” she said as she moved towards Aleks, clutching a new pair of gloves in her hands. “And thank you… they are beautiful, how do they work?” she asked him as she looked at the gloves.

IC: Beast (X-Manor)

Hank watched Malus dash away and slowly shook his head. He then got up from his office and headed down the hall towards the festivities.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Krystal - Krystal's Room, X-Manor -

Krystal abruptly stopped beating on the punching bag, after a moment or two, the two siblings outside heard a clicking sound as she unlocked the door and opened it, her muzzle popping out. Krystal looked tense, to say the least. "No....and I haven't done any mental exercises since this morning. Is that all?" She didn't mean to sound rude, but it may of come out that way.

IC: Ashley - X-Manor -

Ashley admired the little sapling, she could see it as a full grown tree already, she knew just where to plant it too. Putting the little tree down for a moment she latched onto Matt and gave him a hug of death. "I love it!"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Rebekah

Rebekah glared down at Nathan for a moment, ignoring Elijah's comments. Finally, she bent down, and got a grip underneath both of his shoulders. It was likely a rather laughable appearance, that she would be able to lift him. And, under normal circumstances, the best she could have done was drag him.

But due to the actions of Weapon X, things were a bit different. During her captivity, a number of experiments had been performed. Most of them seemed to have no purpose, like why they would need her blood. But one did have a very clear purpose. Her musculature had been enhanced, in order to give her a fighting chance against foes faster and stronger than her. It had its downsides, and because of them, they had also been modified so that her enhanced musculature was normally limited, keeping her on a roughly normal level.

Once upon a time, she had been able to activate these abilities at will. She could remember doing so. But somewhere along the way, she had forgotten how. Now, her muscles could only be broken free from their restraints in situations of duress, times where she was scared, or angry. Intense emotion was the way to unlock her abilities.

And right now, she had it in spades.

With a surprising ease, she lifted the other mutant off of the ground, slinging him over her shoulder. Without a moment's pause, she walked to the door and propped him up against the wall in the hallway. Her eyes flared, as a first aid kit materialized in her hand. Wordlessly, she dropped it on his lap.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Well, hello Elijah, nice to see you too." I said cheekily as Rebekah lifted me up and slung me over her shoulders. I was rather surprised she was able to do so, then again, she was a mutant so it really shouldn't have. As expected I felt sharp pain from being moved, but that would of happened regardless. As she propped me against the wall outside the danger room her eyes flared and a first aid kit simply appeared on my lap. So she wasn't completely heartless after all, good to know, what was more surprising was the fact that she could make first aid kits out of thin air. But then again, mutant.

"Thanks..." I said, looking at the kit instead of her for a moment or two.

"Merry Christmas!" Ashley said, after a moment or two she let go of Matt. "Um...wait right here a sec! Don't move." And with that Ashley dashed off toward her room, she'd forgotten something important.

The dark haired girl nodded, a slight, controlled movement. "You're welcome."

She breathed deeply, taking two fingers of her right hand, and placing them next to her jugular. Slowly, she counted each beat of her heart for exactly a minute. Her heart rate was elevated, but not dangerously so. Well within her body's range of tolerance. With any luck, she would be able to keep it that way.

Another deep breath. With another flare of the eyes, her standard armament appeared. Dual pistols holstered at her waist. As she had for the past two months, she didn't summon her battle attire, and as far as she was concerned, she never would again. It was a relic of the past, and like the rest, she did her best to keep it buried.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Aleks, however, didn't notice Christine enter the room, nor did he hear her speak: he was holding an iPhone now, butterfly knife balanced between the tips of his teeth as the phone took its sweet time to connect. When it finally did, a small, fragile voice, devoid of accent or strength but still possessing a raw beauty to it, answered the phone in a bored, hushed Russian.

"привет, матушка."

A small smile across Aleks' face, a small rush of water from the tear ducts to the forefront of the eyes. No drops fell.

"Yeah, Mum. It's Aleksei. Merry Christmas. Yes, it's really me. Yeah. Did you get my...you got the care package. Good."

No drops. Come on, Aleks. No drops.

"No, I'm not in Canada, I'm in New York right now. Some third rate country bumpkin town called Westchester. No, no, it's terrible, I hate it here. I miss Russia--Yes, Mum, I miss you, too. Yes. Don't you put that on me. Don't you start putting any of your ancient family voodoo on me, Mum, I--No, Mum, I would be willing to put solid Russian currency on the fact that you are not, nor have you ever been, a voodoo priestess."

Come on, Christ. No tears. Please no tears.

"Yeah, I can tell. You sound good on the phone. You...six months? That's great, Mom. That's amazing. Yeah, I'm proud of you. You sound much better than...yes, it's noticeable. You sounded much weaker when you were using. How are you feeling? Is your strength back? It is? That's good, Mum, that's great. Yes, I saw the picture you sent. You look divine, just...yes. Yeah, I did. I got the jacket. Yeah, it looks great. Material's incredible, I can actually wear it out in the field and everyth--Nooooo, Mom, that's a rumor. I don't steal my victims clothing if it looks better than my own--No. No, Mom, that's not true. I don't know where--how did you hear that? How do rumors get from Canada to Russia, anyway? You've never told me that. You--You have your ways. Really."

Alright. Maybe a tear or two.

"Well, listen, Mum, I--Mum? Yeah. Yes. Yeah..."

More tears. A lot more tears.

"Yes, Mum. It's me. Aleksei. Yeah. It's Christmas. Yeah. Yeah, it's good to hear from you too--Yeah, Canada's great. I love it here. Yeah, as a matter of fact, I, um...I'm here right now. We're kind of busy, um...can I call you back later? You sound really good, Mum, I'll talk to you soon...yeah, I did get my present. The jacket, right? Yeah."

****, Aleksei, stop crying.

"Alright. I love you, too. Goodbye."

A click. The iPhone disconnects. A voice, despondent and far away.

"It's freezing in here."

"Try Russia," Aleks said, his voice feeling as though it echoed from far away.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

She’d noticed Alek’s tears as she’d approached him, and heard the end of his conversation. “I’ve never been to Russia,” she said. “I’m a Southern gal remember?” she smiled at him.

“Thank you for the gloves though, really.” She said as she slid the purple fabric over her hands. “I thought I should return the favor.” She said as she handed him a small wrapped present. Inside was a single red-dot scope, specially fitted for Aleks’ favorite firearm.

IC: Summer-flight (X-Manor)

“Can I open this now?” she asked as she found Ric’ hidden present under her bed. She smiled at him and nodded to the gift in front of Alaric. “Actually you should open yours first.” She said as she jumped back onto her bed.

Aleks opened the packaging slowly and then held the scope in his hands, blinking the tears rapidly out of his eyes as it registered what exactly he was holding. He drew his Magnum from the waistband of his slightly-sagging skinny jeans - someone should really have told him that it wasn't a good idea to sit on a loaded firearm like that - and fitted the scope expertly onto the pistol. Flicking it on, a small red dot appeared, skimming the walls and finally settling over a shot glass that had been left by some drunkard Manor student.

BAM!

The bullet obliterated the glass, and a look of childlike shocked glee - something like 8000 - appeared on Aleks' face as he looked at the gun. Another three shot glasses went down before Aleks popped the clip and slid a fresh one in.

"Christine, this thing...it's...holy ****ing ****."

IC: Alaric (Institute, Westchester)

Ric took his present and unwrapped it to find a 12 gallon canister of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and a couple first pressings of a couple albums he'd grown up listening to in high school.

"Thanks, Ash!" the history teacher chirped, reluctantly releasing the ice cream. "Hurry up, open your present. Hurry hurry hurry."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Below PC profile pre-approved by Flex Capacitor and Tyler Durden.

Name: Howard P. Leeson

Codename: Eldritch
Faction: X-Men/Neutral (Not yet what sure side he fully supports)
Power: Howard Leeson, or Eldritch as he is more often called, has the “ability” (He prefers to call it a curse) to generate an aura of terrible fear and insanity, rendering anyone within a few meters of him gibbering madmen, 5-10 meters running away in fear, and 10-50 as terrified as a someone facing a daemonic entity from some abyssal dimension. While activated, his power generates a visual illusion that only those affected can perceive, its form never the same. After they run away from Eldritch, or Eldritch moves away from them, it takes a minute or so for them to calm down/for the illusions to disapear. When calm, Eldritch can keep his aura down to the level of weakness that only those in physical with him feel its effect. However, when surprised, or distracted, the power slips free of his ability to restrain it, and those near him soon are screaming and crying in terror. While calm, he has the ability to communicate telepathically with nearby people.
Appearance: Of medium height and possessing a wholly unremarkable physique, Howard P. Leeson is startling normal, his light brown hair combed neatly, his large green eyes enlarged by his small, unexceptional glasses. He prefers to wear somewhat-formal clothing, such as dress shirts and tweed jackets, but all in all, he can only be described as ordinary.
Weapons: N/A
Skills: None, really, besides an intense love for literature and history.
Personality: A bit antisocial, Howard is a quiet, introverted individual, preferring the company of his books and his pet cat, Baast.
Weakness: Anything involving melee combat, social interaction.
Bio: Born in Washington (The state, not D.C.), Howard/Aka Eldritch, never discovered his bizarre powers until his later teens, when he, after a period of depression and frustration at his current living situation and position in local social circles, felt his “mind snap. Or, perhaps it was more of a twisting, a squeezing, a removal of everything pure and hopeful and the creation of pits of pure insanity and dark secrets” as he put it, and from that day on, his power turned those around him into terrified madmen, much to his dismay. As soon as he learned to “control” his powers (almost 7 years of seclusion and maddening silence), he quickly fled Washington and made his way to Xavier’s Estate, where he is currently taking residence, hoping to receive training on how to control his terrifying abilities.
IC: Leeson, Xavier's Mansion
The shadows are calling, screaming my name, and I can do nothing but weep, for I know that eventually, I shall follow them into their void existance, as a spectre of death, an angel of agony. My mind has seen things no one else dare imagine, and I have learned secrets millenia old; And for this, I must resign to a fate far worse than death.
With a small sigh, Howard Leeson closed the book he was reading laying, it on the small table to his right. Running his hands down his face with another sigh, this one longer and obviously more depressed, he frowned. He had such high hopes for this novel, it was the latest from one of his favorite authors, yet it seemed so... bland, and cliche. Macabre horror, cosmic and medieval alike, was hard to come by these days; Intelligent, well written macabre horror? Nigh impossible, to be honest.
As he shifted slightly in his seat, the cat on his lap, a Maine Coon, long and elegant, her eyes the darkest green, meowed in annoyance, only to begin purring once the source of her frustration stroked her with infinite care and gentleness.
Howard Leeson, with Baast on his lap, looked so utterly normal and average, one had to wonder why in the world he would be inside a building such as Xavier's Mansion.
Edited by Giant of Lannister

pNNgXax.jpg

I watched Rebekah as yet again she summoned objects out of thin air. Dual pistols holstered on her waist, and by the look of it she knew how to use them. I guessed that her power was either being able to create objects out of energy or simply being able to summon them from somewhere, I was leaning toward the latter.

I glanced at my own weapon, my adamantium katana, which was sheathed and attached to the side of my belt. I'd always preferred melee weapons over ranged ones, more elegant in my opinion.

Rebekah seemed to be the kind who understood weapons, much like myself really, I had training with most types of weapons, range and melee. Though swords were clearly what I was best with.

I was curious to see just how good Rebekah was. "Well, good luck in there."

Ashley returned only a few minutes after she left, carrying...or at least trying to carry, a rather large rectangular shaped present, roughly the size and shape that could hold a long skinny board or something similar, "Merry Christmas Matt!"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC: Welcome to the RP man!

“I’m glad you like it,” she smiled at him. She watched his shoot the shot-glasses with precision. “Its still not as great as what you gave me,” she said before placing a gloved hand on his arm, loving the feeling of not absorbing his memories or powers. Tears formed in her eyes when she realized she could almost pass as normal with the gloves.

“Merry Christmas Ric,” she smiled at him after he opened his gift. She nodded, her scarlet hair moving with her head as she began to tear away the wrapping paper. Beneath the paper was a large cardboard box with lots of large holes poked in it.

“Why does the box have holes in it?” she asked as she pulled off the lid. “Oh my god!” she said as she pulled out a tiny, adorable black lab puppy. “He’s so cute!” she said before she wrapped her arms around Ric, the puppy between them as she kissed him. “Thank you so much.”

IC: Triblade (X-Manor)

“I wonder what this could be,” Matt said as he accepted the large present. He began tearing into it until the paper was shredded, and an elegant bright red Hawaiian surfboard was clutched in his hands.

“Ashley! This is awesome!” he exclaimed. He gave her an awkward hug while still holding the board. “I want to go try this thing out!” he said, but it was awfully cold since it was snowing outside, plus the beaches were far off, and he wasn’t even sure if there were any waves.

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)

Once the cop finally let them go with a ticket - what the heck, dude? It was Christmas, seriously, at least make the process quick - Dallas was roaring down the highway again, Nicole pouting in the back seat. Finally, the Californian sighed: Nicole's negative emotions were burning away at his empathetic senses, and he figured that this moment had to come sooner or later.

"Listen, Nicole," he called back so his voice could be heard over the wind, his eyes unreadable behind black and red checkered Von Zipper sunglasses. "Um...I got you something."

One hand made its way to the front passenger's seat and then back towards Nicole in the backseat, handing her a small box with black wrapping paper.

"Yeah, well...I'm glad you dig them. Getting my hands on two pairs of those things from Weapon-X employees was murder."

From the look on his face, Christine couldn't be quite sure if the Russian thief was exaggerating or not, until he finally grinned and sat down on the couch again, gun plopped down on the coffee table in front of him as he kicked his feet up again and started flipping through movies.

"If you want to turn the heat on, you can. I know that in the Southern US it's like 450 degrees in the shade, so I can understand if it's a bit chilly in here to you."

"You're very welcome. I'm glad you like him," Ric replied, taking Ashlynn in his arms and holding her as the puppy scampered in circles around the bed. "Merry Christmas, Ashlynn."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: My (late) christmas gift to you:

IC: Molotov:

For the past two months, it had been hard, and busy work for Molotov, agent of SHIELD. He had been assigned to a joint operation between SHIELD and other authorities to complete a project the enforcers were unable to deal with.

The capture, and containment of criminal mutants.

As so there he was, sitting in one of the offices of the current facility for the capture and containment of mutants. The Cube.

In its past life, it had been a containment and research center for gamma-enhanced humans. Molotov, with the aid of SHIELD scientists, and designers (much to his distaste. Why would you need designers for a prison?), had repaired The Cube and brought it back to operational status. While Molotov was not listed as the commander of the whole operation, he sometimes acted as such.

The Cube's first problems was the containment and treatment of a group of former Weapon-X soldiers who had been captured after the base's destruction. Capturing the enhanced human's hadn't been much of a problem, the real problem was their containment. Molotov, and the superiors whom he often worked with in keeping The Cube operational, were committed to having a humane environment for the people they captured. It was a good thing that they also had found several designs for power-controlling collars from the... Suppliers of Weapon-X.

After the solution had been found, and achieved, Molotov had moved on to The Cube's next task. Capturing more criminal mutants. As much as he disliked becoming the thing he feared when he was younger, and hadn't learned control over his powers yet, he also acknowledged that for some of the mutants he had been hunting, their previous options was containment, death, or by luck, joining up with groups such as McCoy's students or the Brotherhood.

Which lead him to his current task, sorting through files of McCoy's students. The Brotherhood was being dealt with, which took care of half of Molotov's job for him. On normal circumstances, he wouldn't be looking into McCoy's students. Back when he was younger, when the original X-Men were around, there weren't such problems such as the X-Men being revealed to be murderers working with the Brotherhood. The Second broadcast that night had been a particular problem, and spurred Molotov to look through the files that had contained information about McCoy's original student body, and the recent additions to his institute.

Of all the information in said files, only two students were recorded criminals. A Sister and Brother, the sister is nineteen, the brother sixteen. Both escaped felons, both unregistered mutants. It didn't take very long to get the proper team set up to retrive the two of them. As Molotov got in jeep that said team was using for their convoy, he looked over what few documents there were on the two siblings. While he would prefer a more diplomatic approach, he knew that with these two, it wouldn't be so simple.

Absorbing Mutants, Molotov thought, already prepared for some of the worst possible scenarios, This isn't going to be fun.

IC: Warren Russell:

Warren dreams, if he could ever call them that, were confused and jumbled. Often he didn't dream as much as he saw glimmers of what's happened, and what might happen. He was pretty sure that wasn't related to the recent power problem he'd developed. Or maybe, that was just part of the dream. It was a dream, he didn't really care. He was at peace.

Then, that peace shattered. His dream, pointless as it was, was invaded by an malevolent force. She twisted his mind, saying words, words that he couldn't process but still he could hear. They sounded evil, like she was trying to get him to do something foul, something that he himself would never had done on normal circumstances. The urge to destroy, to kill anything that he could reach with his new-found powers...

Then it was gone again, and all was right...

IC: Rapture:

Rapture removed her hand from Warren's face, mildly discomforted at the small jolt of electricity that had run through her upon contact with him.

"Dear, so kindly help clean up the mess we made coming in," She said, and the Asgardian that stood behind her, dressed in normal human attire, started to head out and began to clean up the broken chair and glass that was strewn on the floor outside of Warren's room, "Then find a place in the house to sleep on, we need to make sure Beasty takes the bait."

OOC: Merry Christmas. I've been waiting to do this for so long...

Rebekah didn't take the time to respond, instead stepping into the room, and typing the teacher's override code to close the door, sealing it behind her.

A few steps took her to the control console, and immediately she brought up the search function. There was one specific simulation she was looking for. It was one she had programmed herself, one she had finished only a week before. It was also one of the only programs that stood a chance at challenging her, let alone beating her. After a moment, she found it. The simulation selected, all that was left was to pick the realism level. After a moment's thought, she tapped the second highest, using the same teacher code to unlock it.

The setting she selected was just below full realism, and far above what most of the X-Men were trained with. The low level simulations were like walking on a balance beam a few inches above a padded floor. Potentially painful, but in no way dangerous. The mid level ones raised the beam to several feet above the ground. Dangerous, but not likely to cause lasting harm.

This level raised the beam to several stories above the ground, and took away the padding. If she was cut, she would bleed. If she was shot, it would hurt. Only one thing would activate the room's safety measures and end the simulation, and that was the threat of immediate death.

Once she reached the center of the room, the simulation activated. In an instant, the scenery changed, taking the form of a concrete warehouse. Unconsciously, she shivered. Though it had been randomized, the computer had somehow picked the closest thing to the scene from her nightmares. The perfect setting.

There was the quiet sound of boots on concrete, as her opponent stepped into view. Back in the observation room, it would take just a moment for what he was seeing to click in Elijah's mind. Nathan was left confused at the significance, wondering why, of all things, that was the foe chosen.

Standing across from her, was Rebekah herself. But not exactly the same. Her doppelganger wore the attire given to her by Weapon X, the attire meant for combat. Black boots, formfitting, resistant material made up the suit itself, over which a gray jacket was worn. Rebekah didn't need to check to know it was interwoven with kevlar. But even the suit was not the same. Emblazoned on the back was a black "X", the emblem worn by servants of the same organization. On either sleeve, proclaimed in the same color, were the digits "X-322".

But the differences did not end there. Instead of pistols, a pair of wicked daggers were sheathed at her waist, gleaming coldly in the dim light. And on her face was a malicious grin, an expression never seen on the real Rebekah's face. The light in her opposite's violet eyes made Rebekah unconsciously take a step back, a movement born of instinct.

She had underestimated the Danger Room's capabilities. When she had programmed the simulation, she had given the program every scrap of information she had on herself, every memory, every thought. And then she had removed every bit of ethics and morality inherent in the program. She had expected the result to be cold, pragmatic. Deadly efficient, with no thoughts beyond winning the fight.

What she hadn't realized was that the Danger Room did more than that. It didn't just craft replicas with the basic personalities of the originals, it took every bit of data it had and extrapolated, creating a full psychological profile, so as to give the experience of a real fight. It delved into every database it had access to, be it the school records, or its own memory banks. And it had done just that. It had taken the information on Rebekah, removed any morality, and extrapolated.

The result stood in front of the original, an almost predatory gleam in her eyes. Almost gleefully, it drew one of it, no, her, knives.

"Let's play, Bekah."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Nicole (Dallas’ Car)

“Really?” she said with surprise as her blue eyes seemed to enlarge. “You didn’t have to get me anything,” she said as she accepted the black package. She began to unwrap the present, only to find a pair of expensive Prada shades. “Dallas! I love them!” she said as she pulled the sunglasses on and then wrapped her arms around Dallas, around his car-seat. “Thank you so much,” she said.

“I’m sure,” she said as she walked over to the thermostat and turned up the heat quite a bit. “That’s better,” she smiled as she walked over to the couch and sat down next to Aleks, before resting her head on his shoulder.

“I love you Ric,” Ashlynn said as they held each other. “I think I’ll name him Scott, after my dad.” She said as she watched the puppy scamper around the bed.

IC: Katherine (Hellfire Mansion)

“Merry Christmas Jace,” Katherine said as she pulled her fangs out of her ‘present’ for Jace, which was in this case a rare Atlantian captive, their blood was supposedly like the nectar of the gods for vampires, and in this case Katherine had to agree.

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York City)

"Ahhh, don't mention it," Dallas replied as Nicole's arms reached around and wrapped him in a hug. "It's just that...well, yeah. We're friends, and it would've felt wrong to not get you anything."

"I love you, too. Speaking of dads, wonder if Warren got his car..."

Worthington hadn't taken well to the knowledge that Alaric had totaled his prized vintage Corvette, even if it wasn't his fault, and Ric had felt it only right to try and purchase his dad something new to drive in now that he didn't have to live his live in hiding anymore. Something...classic. Respectable. Some other synonyms for old, because Warren had an irrational fear of the word old.

"I really don't want to watch It's a Wonderful Life. I hate sappy Christmas movies."

IC: Jace (Hellfire Mansion)

The Atlantean was tall, lithe, long black hair that mirrored a sharp blue face and white eyes. Its skin was just as blue, with white, tribal looking tattoos everywhere. It was a beautiful creature to behold, like a painting come to life in the mind of a Renaissance man. Jace's eyebrows raised, and then he met Katherine's expectant glance, then the poor, shivering, wounded Atlantean.

A teenager. Cold and alone on a battlefield, desperately shaking a definitely-deceased soldier during a lull in the fighting, trying to wake him up. A brother, maybe, or a family member. A tall, mesmerizing colonel gets up, yells at the girl to get off the battlefield before she gets hurt. She turns and smiles at him understandingly, and she looks like an angel and Jace smiles, and then out of nowhere a Yank bullet cuts her down with a sharpshooter's ball that was meant for him--

Jace crouched down in front of the Atlantean and pushed her head up so that their eyes met.

"What's your name?"

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ezekiel (X-Mansion)

Ezekiel sat quietly, staring at Rebekah as she stormed away. He also silently nodded as Elijah spoke, then cleared his throat.

"Right...right...let her storm off in anger. Let her mope and weep alone. Let her deal with the tragedies that have afflicted her."

His voice suddenly raised itself.

"Let her reject everyone that tries to help. Let her think she's the only one with problems. Let her complain about how bad things are, and then be resistant to change. Now I know why I keep my mouth shut around here."

Ezekiel threw the candy cane basket onto an Ottoman.

"I..got everyone....something. Whether it was a candy cane or a present under the tree....or both. Enjoy it today or tomorrow."

He then stormed towards the kitchen. After arriving, he looked around, and yelled "Where's the ****ing hot cocoa?!"

Ezekiel wasn't one who usually shouted obscenities.

OOC: Just some drama, everyone. Enjoy your Christmas After/Boxing Day! :P

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

OOC: Merry day after Christmas, ya'll. Hope everyone had a wonderful celebration with friends and family, good food, good love, and good feelings all around.

I also went to see Les Miz. Or more specifically, took my lady to see it. Good stuff.

IC later.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

“Yeah we’re friends,” she said. She then got up and slid into the passenger-seat next to Dallas. She smiled at him, “So you’re going to introduce me to your family?”

“You got your dad a car?” she said surprised. Ashlynn’s face darkened slightly. She was secretly jealous that Ric’s father had turned out to still be alive. That was something she’d never have, her dad was dead, and permanently too. He’d been killed by her own mother, something someone should never have to accept.

“I hate all sappy movies, let’s find a good action flick,” Christine smiled.

IC: Katherine (Hellfire Mansion)

“Atana,” the girl said as she stared upwards barely moving except for the fall of her chest. She’d been compelled by Katherine to follow their every command. “What does her name matter, her blood is to die for,” Katherine smiled, her fangs coated in crimson.

IC: Beast (X-Manor)

Hank had watched Shadow storm out. He remembered when she had first came to the mansion. Screaming and materializing guns, he remembered how he’d locked her away, he still felt guilty for it. She hadn’t been the person who had shot him, he knew that now. He also knew that she would resist any kind of comfort anyone tried to give her. Instead Hank moved into the kitchen, “Right here,” he told Ezekiel as he motioned to a large pot of the stuff he’d made earlier.

IC: "Strangely?" Francesca said, eyebrows raising as she took a little offence to that, "You're one of the few people talking normally thank you very much."

IC: M'Kus didn't even flinch as the muzzle was shoved in his face, "Well would you like me to help you with them?" he persisted, "You should probably do them if you're going to be in this sort of mood."

IC: "Yeesh, bad moods are like a fungus round here," Alec muttered, before adding at a normal volume "Everybody else better start being jolly or I'm going to break out the mistletoe. Then we'll see how depressed you can really be!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Scott)

Scott was laughing now. "Alec, i don't think it could get any worse then having to kiss you."

(Blake)

Blake was still in the kitchen, eating the cake that Zac had cooked and then left. it was good, even if it was made with mayo. "Anyone tried this cake yet?"

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)

"I don't know. I was half considering going back to the Institute. California's great and all, really, but...to be honest, I'm not even sure why I started this road trip in the first place. I'm not even sure where I'm driving to. It doesn't...feel like I'm driving to Cali."

"Well...I kind of got his shot up."

"...Uh...Die Hard is on..."

IC: Jace (Hellfire Mansion)

"Katherine."

Something reflected in the golden freckles of Jace's dark eyes told the older vampire to let him be for a minute, and the Civil War veteran hoped the seriousness of his tone might penetrate the bloodlust that was currently hazing Katherine's mind. Turning his gaze back to Atana, Jace carefully brushed one side of the Atlantean's face and then bit down on his arm, gently giving the captive enough blood to heal from the copious amount of blood that had been drained from her.

"How'd you get here? Be honest with me."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Chris Marie:

"..."

Now this was confusing. He was talking differently than how he normally sounded, yet Francesca said he was talking normally, 'thank you very much.'

He decided that he should just go along with what she was saying, because like most the time, even though people said things, the things they said often had long words in them, or word he had never heard of before, and therefore impossible to understand.

"So... You've celebrated... 'Christmas' Is that what it's called? Before?" Chris asked, still speaking in the 'borrowed' english accent from Francesca's 'borrowed' memories. He hoped she'd know what this holiday was about, since he didn't.

OOC: Atlaneans are not aliens, their city is in the ocean.

“Oh,” Nicole said. “I suppose my present to you is to blame for that,” she said. “We could like just park and talk and stuff.” She shrugged.

“I’m sure he’ll love it,” she said looking at Alaric. “What do you think of me calling myself Songbird? Like the Ultimate me did? Honestly it’s a much better name… Summer-flight just sounds off to me, even after using it for years.”

IC: Katherine (Hellfire Club)

She paused and stared at Jace as he healed the Atlantean woman. “What’s wrong with you? You’re wasting my gift for you…”

“I was sent by my people to monitor the recent activities of the land-walkers… this woman found me, and took me here,” she told him.

"That's a good one," she smiled. "You like that movie right?" she asked.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC-Elijah:

Oh, look, Rebekah cloned herself in the simulation. What fun.

Back in the Observation Room, Elijah paled. The difficulty setting, the way that this X-322 was programmed...Rebekah didn't have the best chances. She might get in a good hit or two, but there was too much of a possibility that she would just be beaten down, completely. Elijah buried his face in his hands, again.

Why, oh why did he have to pick the girl who completely refused help to be the one he wanted to help?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Spirit

Will walked to the danger room but found it was already in use and Windrider was sitting against the wall. "I can heal you better then that first aid kit." Will said offerring a glowing hand to help him up. "So who's in there now?"

IC: Knight

Rocky entered the factory and handed some of the party supplies to the manager and they both distributed them to the workers.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Chris Marie:

What the heck was that other stuff?

"No... I just have never celebrated this holiday before," He admitted, "All I know is that around this time of the year, those places that give out that tasty watery stuff with food in it... Soup? Is that what it's called? Anyway, all I know is that those places get more food. Which is good."