IC: Spirit

Will grabbed Nathen's hand and let his energy flow into him, healing his wounds, before pulling him to his feet. "So, who's in there and do they know that it's damaged?"

IC: Knight

Rocky spotted his newest employee and went up to him. "Hi, Carter Jackson right?"(Rage) He said offering his hand. "I'm Rocky Jones, the owner of this factory. How do you like it here so far?"

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: "Woah woah woah there Zeke, we've moved on from mistletoe, we're now discussing whether I'd look spiffy in Mr Roboto's duds." He gave Scott a critical examination, "I could probably take it. I mean, its not alien technology is it? I seem to be a bit...iffy about that."

IC: "Well perhaps it would help to discuss them?" M'Kus asked, continuing to stroke Krystal's shoulder, "I will not patronise you by assuming to know what they are or to know what you are going through. If you need help you need to tell me."

IC: "Someone else been killed on television?" Chrysaor asked Natalie, assuming some connection between this new mission and the one they'd set out on

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Kaithas I wanted them to go to the Brotherhood Enforcer Battle not USMARIID. Pantheron and the Avengers against the Cold-Bloods is just overkill, we don’t need both SHIELD teams in one place.

Also I’m thinking about a time-skip till the next morning for the mansion soon, so we can move on from Christmas soon.

IC: Stranger (USAMARIID)

Ares levitated out of the helicopter as they hovered near their destination. He could see large trucks in the area, and SHIELD troops equipped with riot-shields, not to mention several helicopters.

IC: Darkfang (X-Manor)

BAMF Darkfang appeared next to Fauna accompanied by a flash of blue light. He peered into the ice, “Seems there is…” he said unsure how this could be possible.

IC: Invictus (X-Manor)

“Well I’m a clone, I was created by a mad scientist,” he paused. “I’m the perfect blend of my mother and father’s DNA.” He said watching him. “In fact I’m only a little over two months old,” he said, though the depth beneath his eyes said the opposite.

Liam looked over and watched as one of the younger children tore open a present. He moved forward, transfixed by the opening of the gifts. Suddenly something dawned on Liam. His parents hadn’t gotten him anything for Christmas. He would probably be the only one. Always alone, always different, Novocain had stolen his childhood from him. A childlike jealous rage suddenly coursed through Liam. His eyes hardened suddenly as four bone claws shot out of his left knuckles, ice quickly forming around them. Water poured from his right hand before freezing into a long blade. Liam lashed out slicing the boy’s present (which was a model rocket-ship) in half with the blade before shoving his claws towards the student’s chest.

IC Rage"Oh, it's good," I replied, shaking the man's hand.OOC what kind of factory is it?IC HeiKristy continued to sit along on the couch. Nobody had gotten her anything, well, no one here at least, but that was justified; she was like the newest student. Just sitting around, she hummed to herself. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw one of the other students suddenly freak out and attack another student. A curious look on her face, she got up, a ball of shadow in her open palm.

IC: Michael

He heard someone screaming downstairs and rushed down.

"What the ." A student had decided to go ape**** and was trying to kill another student.

He began to manipulate the shadows discreetly, about to create a shield to block off the insane student.

IC: Madness

He began to go through some movements to warm himself up.

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: Here is a new profile for approval:

Name: Susan PlestheticCodename: Silver Serpent.Age: 17.Gender: Female.Faction: X-Men eventually.Power(S): Susan has complete control over a synthetic, self-replicating, silvery blue tinted, clear sentient liquid called Biohesive. This liquid can alter its own density and texture to mimic many different substances including flesh, bone and all other living tissue, it can even use D.N.A. as a template. This means it can heal wounds, clone and replace people’s limbs, or even make complete clones of others including a small portion of their powers. Her powers also make her immune to most diseases and in perfect health. Realistic clones take about a day to create and they are almost a perfect copy except for their personality as they are still controlled by the sentient Biohesive. Quickie clones take a few minutes to create but splat when hit with a solid strike like a bullet or really strong punch, they are also controlled by the sentient Biohesive. Biohesive can also crystallize make crystal structures approaching the hardness of diamond. Susan often forms serpent like shapes out of Biohesive to grab things or wrap people up then she crystallizes the serpents to make sure they can’t escape. An interesting note is that because of the unique origins of her powers they can’t be shut off by the normal means because Biohesive can do all this by itself, so a power disabling collar will only stop her from creating it not controlling it. She can also make the Biohesive decompose into water no matter what form it's in to prevent anyone else from getting their hands on it.Appearance: Susan is fairly tall, has shoulder length silver hair, metallic blue eyes, and is fairly pretty. She wears a silvery grey t-shirt and black pants. In costume she wears a form-fitting black jumpsuit with two silver snakes wrapping around her with their tails at her feet and their heads resting on her shoulders and two silver wings on her back making her look like a Caduceus, she also has two more snake patterns on each one of her arms with their tails at her shoulders and their heads at her hands. Her costume is also made from Biohesive.Weapons: Whatever she makes out of Biohesive, but she prefers a whip-staff that she can make hard like a staff or flexible like a whip.Skills: Susan is very knowledgeable how the human body works and how to fix it. She is very good at controlling her powers as a result of the Biohesive training her, although it still has faster reflexes and will sometime react before she does. She has been training with her whip-staff but not for very long. She is also very agile and in good physical condition.Personality: Susan is a little naive as a result of living most of her life in an orphanage or a lab and she is very curious, the Biohesive is also very curious but is a little more wary then Susan but both don’t like to see people hurt and will try their best to help them, because of this they don’t like fighting but because the Biohesive has a strong preservation instinct she often lets it lead if they have to fight. The Biohesive thinks of Susan as its daughter because it made her what she is, and she thinks of it as her father because he teaches her and protects her. They can communicate telepathically with each other and she sometimes seems hesitant when in reality she is just talking with the Biohesive. They are both deathly afraid of being captured and Susan will sometimes freak out if she thinks she is being imprisoned.Weakness: She is not a fighter and dislikes hurting people so she will try to use her powers to stop and capture people instead of injuring them, however if she thinks they are going to capture and experiment on her she will sometimes freak and begin lashing out at everyone even her friends. Her curiosity will sometimes get her into trouble.Bio: Susan was an orphan and at a young age she was taken by a lab for human testing of various drugs, she stayed there until she was 16 and then the scientists invented Biohesive which cured her of all the side effects of the other drugs they tested on her, however the Biohesive became sentient and started talking to her and they agreed to help each other escape since neither one of them wanted to be tested on forever and the Biohesive wanted to see the world, so she got some hair from one of the scientists and the Biohesive used it to create a clone of the scientist with Susan inside of it and they escaped from the lab found the Biohesive had fused with Susan so it decided to adopt her and she was thrilled since it had helped her more then anyone else ever had. They made their way across the country keeping ahead of the law and the scientists, who said she stole their property, but the Biohesive trained her to use her new powers and she stayed free and helped people whenever she could. She traveled for several months before coming to New York on Christmas eve.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Leeson, Xavier's Manson

Startled, Leeson's eyes widened as Invictus's claws rended the present. As Liam turned to attack the boy, Leeson opened his mouth in warning, and, at that moment, let his concentration slip.

There was a hideous sound, the screaming of a thousand beings, from children to elders, male and female, in hundreds of languages. Where Leeson had previously sat, Eldritch now stood, a mass of shadows and flames. A daemon from the heart of the void, unformed, unimaginable in proportions.

Leeson was already dreading the effects his power would have as he attempted to bring it back under his control.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC:: Skip last Natalie IC. New one soon.IC: Heka would have been doomed by the attack if he was a normal soldier. A cryoblast flew toward Pariah as Heka spun out of the lock, his sword disappearing as he ran backward, waiting for his implants to recharge. OOC: Otter, you're free if you so choose. Heka is going to go after another target.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC Would an all-plastic airsoft/syringe gun be within SHIELD's tech limitations?Also, due to the fact that Vandenreich hasn't been on for more than a month, I'm brining Gravity back into play.IC GravityWalking out of the building, I sat down on a street bench, contemplating whther or not to take a bus. I still needed a way to get back to my time...IC HeiKristy fired the orb of negative energy in her hand at Liam, hoping that the energies of the attack would make Liam to sluggish/depressed to attack. Then, she noticed Leeson starting to transform. Her eyes widening, she picked up a nearby broomstick, desperately trying not to scream.

Edited by Constructman

IC: "Well, thats the idea..." Francesca muttered, "But I can't remember which stairs to take. There's one set that goes straight to the third, one down to the basement and one that I think should go to the second, but its all getting mixed up with my old house." She scowled at Chris, "Is that your fault? Did you do something to my memories."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: silver serpent seems very interesting, the only problem I see is that you say she can repair other people's wounds etc with biohesive? Well if it is synthetic in nature and without a host you say it degrades intone after I'd think that repair or added limbs Eric created by the biohesive would do the same thing, unless she only heals herself and her clonesI suppose so Constructman but idk how a plastic syringe needle would work IC: Darkfang (X-Manor)"Could be," he said gazing down at the girl. "If only there was a mutant with fire powers around to melt through the ice..." He shrugged. Suddenly he heard people screaming. He turned to see a massive demon standoff in the room. Jeremy fell to his knees holding his head as he felt fear pervade his very soul.IC: Invictus (X-Manor)Liam had turned towards the two shadow users and snarled a challenge at them. Next thing he new the to had become like a nightmare an Leesoon had turned into a demon. Liam felt the same fear as the others, and the madness. The orb of negativity slammed into him as Liam fell to his knees, his head was somehow clear now, he knew what he was, dangerous, a monster. He pulled in his claws, "Kill me," he begged the demon. IC: Beast (X-Manor)Hank was affected like the others. Except he didn't a demon, he saw his worst fear, Jean Grey. She cackled and raised her had as a bird made of flame appeared behind her, the flame then rushed towards him now, incinerating very thing in its path.

OOC basically the XM-92 Plastic Cure Rifle except with more than just cure darts; it would have tranquilizer and kill darts as well.IC Knower"So?" I looked around. I started to walk towards the base when my walkie-talkie rang. I picked it up; I heard something about "battle" but most of it was just mush, "Unreadable: out." Grabbing the radio, I inspected it. "What is wrong with this thing?"

OOC: I figured that it had to have something to keep it together whether it be someones DNA or Silver Serpent's concentration. But I think I'd rather change it so that she has to make it degrade into water not that it degrades by itself.

And who's Eric?

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Michael

"You cannot be serious," said Michael, wide-eyed and staring at the entity that suddenly had replaced the student. He wanted to run, but found that his legs were stuck to the floor.

"You cannot be serious," he repeated, at a loss of words, from what Liam had just said.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Completely unprepared, Nero nearly transformed on the spot as the wave of pure fear hit him, the animal instincts within suddenly roaring to be free, to escape this threat that they had no chance of stopping. Nero's head thrashed to and fro as he searched for an exit, but couldn't remember how to make his arms move to get his wheelchair moving, fear freezing his arms, leaving them clutching his armrests.

When Nero's eyes finally locked onto the source, whatever beast or demon that had appeared, taking the place of Leeson, Nero out and out screamed, claws beginning to crow from his fingernails and teeth beginning to lengthen as the wolf within fought harder to get Nero to safety.

---

Not too far from the area where the fear wave was wreaking it's havoc, Spencer was in the middle of responding to Tyrone when he stopped suddenly, an ill feeling crawling up his spine as the first inklings of the fear wave creeped out and hit him. "What... What is that?" Spencer stuttered, both scared and confused by the feeling striking out of nowhere.

---

There was, however, one who was completely unaffected by this wave. Such was his way. Adrian glanced around the room confusedly as all the mutants in the room suddenly freaked out, as if all of them were suddenly afraid of something. If they were afraid of something, Adrian couldn't see it.

Following everyone else's gaze, Adrian's eyes landed on Leeson, who seemed far less freaked out than the others in the room, but still quite stressed about the entire predicament. Seemed likehis best bet for answers. Shrugging with a sigh, Adrian walked over to Leeson and cleared his throat. "Dude... What's going on here?"

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Earl, Julia

Reptilian heard Howard coming, and brought his fist up to meet his attacker's head.

"So," he growled, "SHIELD's finally sent in their lapdogs? This is about to get interesting."

Suddenly, a paralyzing fear gripped Julia. She fell to her knees, her arms clasped against the sides of her head. A whimper escaped her mouth.

67tlbk.png

IC: Leeson (Eldritch), Xavier's Mansion

With unbearable cruelty, the daemon illusion smiled at Liam's request, its twisted and jagged mouth contorting into a crescent as it stepped forwards, shedding its cloak of shadows, revealing a raging inferno that spiralled forward, its heat seeming to sear the flesh of all in the room...

And then it was gone. The creature, the flame, the fear, the imagined pain, all of it no longer existed. In the center of the room, holding his head in his hands, breathing heavily, was Leeson. As Baast broke the silence by mewling softly, Leeson breathed a last heavy breath, and looked up, his face as pained as those affected by his power. "I..." He began, his voice tremulous. "I apologize for... for all of that. I should not be here." He said, his speech almost a whisper.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Krystal - Krystal's Room, X-manor -

Krystal was silent for a while as M'Kus stroked her shoulder. "It's just...Christmas isn't exactly the happiest time of the year for me, not anymore. All it does is remind me of things I'll never have again, people I'll never see again, and a family who I'm not even sure is alive anymore." Krystal sighed deeply, it had taken a lot for her to even say that much, it wasn't something she enjoyed discussing.

IC: Ashley - X-manor -

Thankfully for Ashley and Matt, they had been too far away to be effected by Leeson's power, but they certainly had heard all the commotion. "What is going on?" She asked as she came closer, all she saw was a whole lot of really distressed people, looking like they'd all just seen their worst nightmares.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Scott)

Scott wasn't all that lucky, being fairly close to Leeson. Scott saw horrors he couldn't explain, and felt himself die, and then his armor go off. Its not real, it all a nightmare, you'll wake up. When it all ended, Scott was shaken up, and on the ground, hunched over.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Adrian placed a concerned hand on Leeson's shoulder. "Hey, now. Whatever happened just now was pretty rough, but I don't think it's quite that bad. What exactly did you do that made everyone freak out like this?"

---

Nero glanced around warily. Even though the initial feeling had passed, being that scared was still giving Nero the urge to dry heave.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Tyrone was unaffected by the aura of fear. He just flexed as his figure swelled a little, his mutation metabolising the energy Leeson had thrown out into raw power.

"Don't know." he answered Spencer, giving his neck a couple of sharp twists to iron out the kinks fattened muscles caused, "But I intend to find out." He started marching off, using a little of his secondary power to let him know if he was getting close to trouble

IC: In response to the outpouring of fear and hate, Alec's arm had tried to rapidly cycle through multiple forms of attack and defence, getting stuck on some combination of all of them. All spikes of jagged metal and tangles of sparking wires like exposed nerves, it looked like a medieval torture device. Alec slumped down onto one of the sofas as he forced the pieces back into place so he could have a hand again

IC: Francesca eventually found a second common room with a TV. It didn't take her long flicking through channels to find a Sesame Street special. "Sit," she instructed Chris, plonking him down in front of the television, "Watch."

IC: "Well, we might be able to deal with some of those," M'Kus said cheerily, "We've got telepaths and technopaths aplenty here, we should be able to track down your family. We can dig up your birth certificate, start from there."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Fauna

Fauna had felt the unbearable fear like everyone else, but had turned into a deer right beforehand to go get help for the girl in the ice. Her instincts had won over her desire to stay by her friend's side, and she was now out of control and tearing through the lawn of the mansion. "No, stop, STOP!" she screamed in her head. Suddenly, Fauna stumbled and face-planted onto the ground. "Wow, I'm lucky I could get away because of my animal thought process." Fauna thought, regaining her footing. She heard a road in the distance. " And I'm lucky that there was a little bump on the ground." Fauna shuddered at the thought of being a deer pancake on the road.

IC: Winter

"I would think that I was dead, but I still dream and think and scold myself for being so stupid." Winter sighed in her head.

"I can still feel too, for I am so lonely. I cannot feel cold, but my heart burns."

IC: Ezekiel (X-Mansion)

Waves of fear encroached upon Ezekiel. They gripped his mind and heart, trapping him in a vision. He looked around, and noticed that he was in his old house. The house was dark, with only a circle of light surrounding him. He walked around, then noticed three bodies lying on the floor.

A dark voice, evil beyond Ezekiel's imagination, spoke in an incomprehensible language. Suddenly, it began speaking in English.

"You failed. They have died. Nothing you could do could have avoided this. You are a failure to the Carter line. And you will be the last."

Suddenly, the floor of the house crumbled, revealing an incomprehensible abomination, screeching and reaching towards Ezekiel. More nightmarish images passed by....

Ezekiel awoke from the vision, gasping for air, as if he was drowning.

"What...was that?"

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

OOC: Eric is no one, I was posting from my phone and it changed etc to Eric. I guess she has my approval.

IC: Romulus (Near the USMARIID)

The giant lupine mutant stuck to the shadows as he watched the unfurling battle. There was a dark gleam in his black eyes as he searched for the one he sought, the son of Dr. Strange.

IC: Feral (Outside X-Manor)

As John suddenly heard screams of fear pour out of the open door of the mansion he pulled away from Liliana. “Something is wrong,” he said as he began to run through the snow. Snikt. His adamantium claws had popped out of his knuckles. He charged inside the mansion, suddenly seeing people screaming in fear and a giant demon.

John growled as fear overtook him, he ignored it as he tried to charge towards the demon claws ready to skewer it, but then the demon was gone, leaving behind in its place an unfamiliar student. John pulled in his claws, “What was that all about?” he demanded.

IC: Liam (X-Manor)

Liam had seen the demon rushing towards him; he’d thrown his arms out, embracing death. But it never came. The demon was gone and Liam was still here. He silently got to his feet and sprinted towards the door, shoving a student out of the way as he ran towards the snow. He slipped on a patch of ice though, only to find a girl seemingly trapped beneath. Liam turned to the figure beneath the ice; he could control water and ice himself with his right hand. He pressed his right hand over the ice and began to unleash water onto the ice, the non-freezing water would slowly melt the ice.

IC: Triblade (X-Manor)

Matt followed Ashley into the room, “What did Alec start raising mistletoe over people and kiss them?” he asked as he surveyed the depressed looking faces.

IC: Beast (X-Manor)

Hank got to his feet, visibley shaken from what he'd seen. "Everything is fine John." he said.

OOC: Horray, first post of the new year. Happy New Year everyone.

IC: Knight

"So, I heard you were recomended by the Knight." He said to Rage

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Happy New Year! I hope all of you can fulfill your resolutions for this year, or if you, like me, lack any resolutions, I hope the year goes smoothly for you!IC: MichaelMichael forced himself to calm down and take deep breaths. Whatever that thing was, it was gone now. Hopefully.IC: MadnessHe ambled casually over to the gathering near the pond. "Pardon me for asking, but what happened?"

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Beast (X-Manor)

“I think that is about enough excitement for the night,” Hank said stepping forward. “I recommend that all students go to bed now so you can open the rest of the presents in the morning,” Beast said.

IC: Romulus, Stranger (USMARIID)

Romulus watched as the USMARIID battle progressed, he saw the young sorcerer unleash purple energy blasts at some of the Cold-Bloods, knocking them back. The ancient mutant reached out with his telepathic powers.

It is I, Romulus. Your father’s oldest friend, don’t you recall me? Suddenly Romulus began to pour fake memories into Ares head. One such memory was that of Romulus walking with Ares' father talking. He also implanted a memory of Romulus patting Ares on the head as a small boy.

Ares fell to the ground and grasped as his head. What’s happening to me? Who are you! He shouted in his own mind. I’m with the Hellfire Club Ares, the faction your father joined before you died. Don’t you remember?

Ares saw himself as a young boy standing in the Hellfire mansion. His father walked over to him. “You can never tell anyone about this my son, the Avengers would try to remove me, they don’t see the truth, that the Hellfire Club is right for the world.” He said softly. “One day you will understand, and you will take your place at my side as a loyal member to the club.”

Why hadn’t Ares remembered these things until now? He had a strange sensation as if he was forgetting things, which was true since Romulus was secretly removing conflicting memories from his head.

Behind the crates, in the shadows you will find me, and you will learn the truth. Romulus sent Ares. Ares began to drift towards the massive crates, in the shadows he saw a hulking figure; the same one from his memories. Romulus.

Your father would have wanted this. Romulus sent Ares telepathically as his mouth twisted into a grin.

Edited by Flex Capacitor