OOC Seeing as none of the higher ranking Pantheon members have posted receiving a transmission...IC KnowerMy radio rang again "Agent Odysseus," I said into the radio. Again, mush. "What?" I asked. I then noticed that one of the dials was off. "Oh," I said, adjusting it. "Much better," I said as the transmission actually came through this time. "Guys," I said, looking at the group. "The Enforcers have found the Brotherhood's base and have attacked. They (Enforcers) seem to be receiving backup from an unknown faction. I have a feeling that this might have something to do with the case."

IC: Cold-Bloods

Suddenly, every door of the USAMRIID building burst open, sending with them a thick, grey fog, likely generated by one or all of the hydrokinetics that Reptilian had brought with him. The fog was nearly impossible to see through, and created the perfect cover for what was about to happen.

There was a flash, and one of the soldiers fell to the ground. Then another. And another. If someone didn't act fast, the terrorists would escape under the cover of the fog.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Happy New Year everyone!

IC: Ezekiel (X-Mansion)

Hank was right. This was enough excitement for a Christmas Eve night. It was time to hit the hay.

"Indeed," Ezekiel said, as he got up, finishing his hot chocolate, "Good night everyone, Merry Christmas."

He walked to the kitchen, set his mug down, and quickly walked towards the stairs. Ezekiel seemed silent, but his mind was a cacophony of thoughts, each questioning what had happened, and reminiscing about the previous nightmare.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: Michael

"Right. Bed." he said woodenly. All the adrenaline had drained out of him and he suddenly felt so tired. He went upstairs and tried to go to sleep.

IC: Madness

Seeing as he was being ignored, he went back inside the mansion. It was getting dark, and he needed to rest.

Edited by ConTradictheory

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: True Adders, I thought it could be an interesting little plot, but your right he wouldn’t. Though Ares isn’t his father, and he’s much younger.

Nothing much has happened, we are waiting on your replies really. The Brotherhood are now rushing for a large ship Magnitude commandeered to escape on. Scorcher is deflecting as many sniper rounds with his flames to create an escape route for others.

IC: Ares, Romulus (USMARIID)

Ares levitated towards Romulus. As he looked upon the large mutant he had a strange sensation. This wasn’t right. He knew his father. He knew his father from his heart; he didn’t need his memories to know what kind of man his father was. He would have never allied himself with this man. Blue runic halos appeared around his hand as they began to move. As his spell was completed, a metal bar on the side of one of the crates suddenly broke off and stabbed through Romulus’ chest.

The large mutant looked down and shrugged before walking forward, pulling his body off of the metal pipe as he suddenly backhanded Ares into a crate.

“We could have done this the easy way boy; it would have been much less painful for you.”

IC: Darkfang (X-Manor, outside)

There was a flash of blue light and Jeremy appeared by Fauna once again; though she was in rabbit form now. He held his head as he looked at her. He’d seen strange nightmarish visions of a demon like him, but with crimson skin. Could it be his demon grandfather? Azazel?

IC: Invictus (X-Manor, outside)

The cloned mutant kept the palm of his hand on the ice as more warm water rushed out, making the ice thinner and thinner. It’s working… but it’s taking forever. He thought bitterly.

“There’s a girl trapped in the ice,” he said to Madness as he began to walk off. He’d been so absorbed in his task he’d almost not heard him speak.

IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood/Enforcer Battle)

Pietro turned to the massive mech that was soaring towards the ship and the escaping mutants. He’d already cut the mech in half, but it wasn’t enough. He easily levitated the same rotor-blades from before and sent it flying at the mech. It sliced all the way through the mech; cutting its body in half vertically. The two halves suddenly fell to the ground, beyond repair.

IC: Scorcher (Brotherhood/Enforcer Battle)

There was an intense aura of white-hot flames surrounding Scorcher. The rounds blasted at him were melted down to slag. The hot slag hit his body, melting his armor a bit, and searing his skin where it hit. He ignored the pain before creating two figures out of pure flame. The flame golems turned and rushed the nearest Enforcer troops, grabbing the troops in a deadly embrace as the flames began to cook them inside their own armor.

IC: Destruction (Brotherhood/Enforcer Battle)

As he ran Caden unleashed explosive bolts at the nearest buildings, towards their foundations. Probably a few of them had sniper hiding within. He laughed manically as he continued to run. An Enforcer rounded on him, blasting a barrage of bullets at him. Caden dodged to the right, before unleashing explosive orbs at the soldier, to force him to dodge. He then ran through the smoke and ended the Enforcer with an explosive punch through his chest, before he hoisted up the body to use as a meat-shield against snipers.

IC: Triblade (X-Manor)

Matt rubbed his eyes, “I admit I could use some rest.” He said.

IC: Krystal - Krystal's Room, X-manor -

"No it's not that I can't find them it's just..." Krystal's voice became slightly panicked at M'Kus' suggestion but she quickly suppressed the emotion. "It's safer for them if I don't."

M'Kus didn't seem satisfied at all with this answer, Krystal sighed, figuring she'd have to explain further. "You recall me telling you two that I used to be an Enforcer right? Before I became...well this." M'Kus nodded.

"Well, the truth is I don't have a clue who my actual parents are, the ones who raised me adopted me when I was really young. Anyway, they were both mutants, along with their actual kids." She said that last bit like it stung.

"When joined the Enforcers, I took great care to make sure they were kept safe and left alone. Though that also made visiting them nearly impossible."

Krystal sat up from her bed, looking at M'Kus in the eyes. "And know that I'm presumed dead by the Enforcers and a mutant...I can't ever see them again, I can't risk their safety."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Omega One (Brotherhood/Enforcer Battle)

Explosions, tearing metal, heat, flame. These are all sensations Logan felt before he began to plummet towards the earth inside his destroyed mech. The earth was a blur around him. The blade has passed through right next to him, literally inches away from his shoulder. The left half of his cock-pit was open air as he tumbled endlessly.

Impact. Pain, serious pain. Logan felt blood drip down his forehead as he unbuckled his seat-belt and collapsed to the ground. His body shook; no this couldn’t be happening. His mech couldn’t be destroyed, it was his everything.

Logan got to his knees as sparks poured around him and flames burned. Logan’s blue eyes were bloodshot as he took in the chaos around him. The wind rustled his brown-hair as he struggled to his feet. He felt pain lance through him, and notice shards of metal sticking out of him in various places. It would only add more scars. More scars that mutants had given him. He hated them, with his entire being. He would kill them all, somehow, or die trying. “You’ll die for this!” he roared pulling out his pistol as he fired at any mutants around him.

Little did Logan know that events were being set into motion to possibly make this true. Events beyond his control. At that exact moment something was happening to the remaining Enforcer troops with the Crossfire-nano armor. The bots were symbiotic in nature, they entered their hosts mind, and downloaded their memories to their data-banks. Preserving them. This had happened with the original Crossfire before his death at the hands of Prototype. His memories, his personality had been preserved, and now it was fighting for control.

Finally he won. The nano-bots became him. They were his body now, his to control. He needed energy, he needed sutanence. The nano’s began to devour the bodies of their current Enforcer hosts. They screamed as they were consumed. Soon there was nothing left except for several clouds of living microscopic robots. They needed a new host, one who was strong, a new body for Crossfire. Crossfire and the nano-bots were now one. They selected their host and flew towards him; the bots covering his flesh and surging into his body, into his mind.

Logan screamed as the nanobots covered him, his head felt like it was being torn apart. What is happening to me… he thought as he fell forward, a metal hand pressing against the ground.

IC: (Lexie)

Lexie had been moving to the boat when she saw the Enforcer troops in crossfire armor start to scream and die, then fly to one person. "Well, lets just end this for you." She pulled out her blade, and went in to shove it right through this poor sap's chest

(Scott)

"yeah, sleep seems good."

(Carli)

"Well, how much longer till we reach the LZ?"

OCC: Person Lexie is trying to kill is Logan

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Earl, Julia

Reptilian heard Howard coming, and brought his fist up to meet his attacker's head.

"So," he growled, "SHIELD's finally sent in their lapdogs? This is about to get interesting."

Suddenly, a paralyzing fear gripped Julia. She fell to her knees, her arms clasped against the sides of her head. A whimper escaped her mouth.

IC: Howard - USAMRIID -

Earl had been expecting Howard's head, but Howard came through the building feet first, choosing to land in front of Earl and his minions. "Who ever said I worked for SHIELD?" Howard retorted, compartments on both his shoulder pads opened up and fired several rounds of missiles at Earl and his companions. Roughly two missiles per target.

IC: Logan (Brotherhood/Enforcer Battle)

The blade was deflected by a metal one. Logan looked shocked, had he done that? His metal hand had shifted into a long razor sharp blade. Get up. Whispered a voice in his head. Logan obeyed. We are Crossfire… We have melded with you, you are our conduit now. Logan felt different somehow. A visor covered his eyes and showed a yellow HUD. His body was covered with a sleek silver armor.

Whatever weapon you think of… we will create it. Logan thought of a shotgun, and his other hand suddenly shifted and transformed into one. “I can get used to this.” He said as his hand shot forward unleashing a blast at Prototype. This is the one who killed us… killed our human body! Destroy her!

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Francesca just sighed. The show hadn't even been brought to them by the letter I

IC: "Well there are other ways of seeing them than actually seeing them," M'Kus said, continuing with the optimism, "They're mutants you say? We could use Cerebro to get a quick look at them, maybe even send a telepathic message. I'm sure Ashlynn would be happy to help out."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Krystal - Krystal's Room, X-manor -

"Well...I guess that would work. I'll ask her about it after Christmas." Krystal said, figuring Ashlynn would be too busy to bother with such a thing on Christmas day.

Howard's mutant abilities made him and the suit merged as one, and the technopaths would discover this if they analyzed Howard long enough.

"Tear me to shreds? Come on now can you think of something more clever?" Howard retorted as he planned his next move. He raised his right gauntlet, activating the high-powered laser and firing at Earl's chest. The laser could easily kill a normal human, but Howard knew that Earl could regenerate, he wanted to see just how quickly the regeneration occurred.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Reptilian

Reptilian wasn't in a very good position to dodge, but nonetheless tried to sidestep the blast. It ended up carving a rather large chunk out of his chest just below his collarbone, but it didn't go all the way through. The hole closed itself surprisingly quickly, leaving almost no trace aside from a faint scorch mark.

"Now that was rude," the hulking lizard creature snorted, apparently unfazed by the injury.

He raised a meaty arm and swung it, trying to hit Howard with an incredibly strong backhand.

67tlbk.png

IC-Erin:

Only for that backhand to be deflected by an equally strong, if not stronger, metallic arm. Erin grinned at Reptillian, having quickly run up to him and Howard, in order to supply aid for his teammate a moment later and he decided to joke with Howard, just as the team had been for a while.

"Hey, Iron-Nuts, why'd you start the party without me?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

(Lexie)

When her blade was deflected, Lexie backed off, shifting into her armor. The shotgun blast hurt, and it pushed her back a foot, but she was ready to fight. "Alright, you want to kill us all? the feeling mutual." She swiped with her blade, aiming for his arms.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Howard grinned from inside his armor, looking at Erin. "Oh I just thought I'd soften them up for you buddy! Now the party really starts." As he said this AC/DC music began to blast from the audio receptors in his suit, at the same moment he hacked the USAMRIID building's speakers and it began to play the music as well.

"Keep lizard-boy busy." Howard said as he went to engage the fire breathing Cold-blood, running up to him and firing two repulsor blasts from both his palms, aiming one at his face and one at his chest.

OOC: I already gave you approval.

Also are the people in the mansion ready for a time-skip to the next morning so the plot can advance?

IC: Logan (Brotherhood/Enforcer Battle)

Let us fight her, let us take control… we can beat her! Logan let his control slip, and he felt his body totally out of his control. It was strange.

“We meet again demon,” Crossfire said with Logan’s voice. “But this time we will win, we are stronger now, we have more nanos… our armor is thicker,” which was obvious since Prototype’s sword bounced off of his metal arm.

“You will have to do better then that!” Crossfire suddenly created two more arms out of pure metal on either side. Two were guns and they began to fire at her face, while the other two were added blades. Crossfire moved forward slashing at her neck with three different blades.

IC: Romulus, Stranger (USMARIID)

Romulus charged forward, slashing at Ares. Ares dodged to the left before kicking Romulus in the chest. Both hands flew forward as he unleashed a stream of purple energy from each hand, as powerful as he could. The energy smashed into Romulus sending him flying, and through a nearby brick wall.

Ares quickly teleported behind Romulus and delivered a punch to his back, followed by a sweeping kick. Romulus stumbled forward before whirling around, his adamantium claws slashing across Ares chest and splashing red across the ground.

“Give… me my memories back!” Ares roared.

OOC: Hello everyone, I'm Veeks. I'm a good friend of Flex's, and I've decided to join this RP. I'll be taking over the character West Sheen, as he was a character I created originally in a previous RP I did with Flex.

His profile:

Name: West Sheen

Codename: The Sentry
Faction: The Enforcers (Current leader)
Power(S): None.
Appearance: He normally wears formal yet casual clothing, like a dress shirt and pants, but with no tie and the collar undone. West has short cropped dark brown-hair, and he has a light stubble beard. His eyes are blue-grey, and he has a scar above his right brow. He is handsome, but also stern looking. He has tanned skin, and a good build, he spends many hours in the gym working out.
Weapons: High tech armor that greatly amplifies his senses, strength and speed. It also has miniaturized jet engines that open at the suit’s back and soles of the feet to allow flight. The suit has a chain gun mounted on the right shoulder. He personally is armed with a high caliber rifle that fires armor piercing rounds and is armed with a grenade launcher. He carries normal, smoke, and flash grenades with him. He also has a desert eagle armed with explosive rounds and laser sight, and a beam sword.
Skills: Genius intellect, Military training, master shooter, master mechanic, technology expert, and a natural leader
Personality: West is a man who is utterly convinced that the ends justify the means. He has the interest of regular humans at heart, and will do any means necessary to protect them from the mutant threat that is infecting the earth. He is a stern leader, harsh and cold, but he cares for his allies.
Weakness: Sheen has no natural powers, and without his suit and fancy weapons, he is incredibly venerable to mutants.
Bio: West grew up under his father Albert Sheen, the creator of the Enforcers branch. He never knew his mother; only that she died when he was very young. He created many new technologies since he inherited his father's super-genius intellect. When his father was killed by a mutant he took over the Enforcer's branch of the US government. Now he rules them very efficiently, killing any unregistered mutant that get's in their way.
IC, West:
West had just finished blasting a hole through a mutant's chest when his comm channel opened.
"Sir, the Mutants are trying to escape through an opening in the building, there's a fire mutant making an escape route." An Enforcer said.
"Copy. I'll handle it." West said calmly as he activated his jets and flew through the mansion, following the nav point the Enforcer sent him. Several turns later and he found himself facing a mutant who radiated an aura made of flames. "There you are." he said to himself as he slammed a clip of cryo rounds into his rifle. He took aim, and opened fire on the mutant.

"Finally a challenge," Kane smirked as he dodged to the left, unleashing an blast of flame that melted most of the rounds to slag as they flew past him. "I'll enjoy killing you for what the Enforcers have done to my kind." he said. He then created two blades out of pure flame and charged forward, slashing at West' armored chest with them, followed by an kick towards his chest to knock him back.

IC, West:

West quickly holstered is rifle and drew his plasma sword, dodging the blasts of flames and parrying Schorcher's fire blades. The mutant then kicked him in the chest, sending him sliding backwards.

"Your kind are a plague, infecting humanity." he said as he activated his mounted chaingun. "I'll start the purge with this Brotherhood."

With that, he opened fire with the chaingun, sprinting forward and slicing furiously with his plasma blade soon after.

OOC: Welcome to the RP Veeks! Nice to see a faction leader who isn't an NPC. Well not anymore at any rate. :P

IC: Shiloh - Brotherhood Warehouse -

For most of the fight Shiloh had been hiding behind a large amount of crates and other supplies, clutching Bob the toaster, who was trembling with terror. She had been waiting for Scorcher to finish making the escape route, but now he was engaged in combat, she had to help him, it was the only way to ensure she got out of her alive.

Leaving toast behind the crates Shiloh dared to peer around the crate, watching the fight between West and Scorcher. She just had to wait for the right opportunity to use her abilities.

There! That chaingun! Reaching out with her powers her blue eyes began to glow, she began to feed life into it, soon it would have a mind of it's own, what the chaingun decided to do after that well, was completely up to it.

IC, West:

Just before West got in range of his target, his chaingun went haywire. "What the--"

The weapon wrenched itself free of his armor, whirring around in circles as though it were alive, and very, very confused. It turned and faced West. There was a slight pause, and it opened fire, denting his armor and staggering him.

"Son of a-- How--" He took cover behind some debris, and looked beyond it, seeing yet another mutant off in the distance.

"Should have guessed. Another one." West mumbled. He rolled out of his cover, and sprinted forward, several of the chaingun rounds penetrating his armor and digging themselves into his stomach. West ignored the pain and delivered a swift kick to the chaingun, sending it flying out of the broken window. He then took a frag grenade and threw it toward the crates the other mutant was hiding behind before turning his attention to Scorcher once again with his plasma sword. His attacks were a lot sloppier now that he'd suffered several bullet wounds. He'd have to end this fight fast.

Kane only had seconds to react as the chain-gun fired at him from close-range. His arms flew forward as he unleashed a twisting column of flame at West. Most of the bullets were caught in the flames, instantly melting into hot slag that slammed into Kane’s armor, melting it and searing him beneath. It was strange that he could still be burned. He ignored the pain, even as one of the bullets burst past his right shoulder, breaking through his armor and taking a chunk out of him. He'd seen what happened to West' chain-gun, Shiloh was helping him. He'd also seen West take a few bullet wounds, he'd be weakened now, Scorcher had a chance.

“And your kinds are murderers! Senseless killers! You’re just the second Adolf!” he roared. He created a whip out of flames and then lashed it at Sheen before trying to slam him into the wall with it.

Shiloh had little time to react to the frag grenade, and so when Nate's arrow carried the grenade safely away Shiloh felt much relief, all the same she didn't feel like sticking around much longer, she had done her part, she made a run for it, trying to run past Scorcher and West and make for the exit that Scorcher had created. She figured it was her only shot.

IC, West: West was slammed against the wall by Schorcher's flame whip. He instinctively grabbed his desert eagle and opened fire, hoping the explosive rounds would keep him at bay. He saw that his grenade was deflected by an arrow that belonged to another mutant. He was now facing off against three mutants. He opened up his comm channel. "I need backup on my position." he demanded. "Roger that, Sir. Ingram and I are on the way." replied a voice that had a slight New York-Italian accent. West just had to hold off until they arrived. He quickly grabbed two flash grenades and threw them at the mutants, spinning around and turning away from the blinding light, loading another clip. He noticed the young blonde mutant make a run for it, but did nothing to stop her. The other Enforcers would take care of it. For now, Scorcher was his biggest concern. He opened fire on him once more with cryo rounds.

___

IC: Andrew Alenko and Todd Ingram(NPCs)

"Come on, Sheen's location is just around this-- what the ?" Alenko asked as he saw someone running off.

"It's a mutant!" Ingran exclaimed. Alenko and Ingram took off after her, aiming their rifles at her and opening fire.

IC: NPC Incinerator (Brotherhood/Enforcer Battle)

His name was the Incinerator. He was an Enforcer commander. He bore his name for a reason; his armored suit gave him the ability to shoot jets of flames from his palms. Not only that but it enhanced his strength past that of a normal human. His armor was bulky and large and gunmetal grey. There was an emblem is flames on his chest and a jagged red I. Flames seemed to cover his head, and obscure it from view.

His face was concealed by a stark white mask, a mask that was shaped like that of a human skull. The eye-sockets of the mask glowed crimson as Incinerator approached a fleeing mutant. He grabbed the mutant by the skull with one metal hand, and then placed his other hand on it as well. The mutant screamed in terror and tried to fight back. Crack. Incinerator let the limp body fall at his feet.

“Its time we rid the world of this filth.” He said. His helmet amplifying and augmenting his voice. It sounded distorted and deep, almost demonic.

Scorcher created a wall of pure flame in front of him. The explosive rounds passed through, detonating from the flames melting their shells. Kane was thrown back from the miniature explosion of flame they created. His boots slid across the dusty ground. “Your regime ends now West.” He said. He then tried to dodge the cryo-rounds, but ont was pumped into his shoulder, and another into his gut.

Kane coughed up blood as he stumbled a bit, the cryo-rounds activating as ice began to spread around the bullet wounds, dampening his flame aura. This wasn’t good.

Kane’s hands flew forward as two massive walls of flame were erected before they surged towards West, before trying to sandwich him in between them and burn him to a crisp.

Shiloh screamed as she heard the bullets rickashay all around her as she continued to run. She was awfully lucky that she wasn't Swiss cheese. Just as she thought she was going to escape unharmed she let out a yelp as a bullet pierced her right shoulder. She gasped in pain and lost balance as she fell onto the hard floor, only a few feet from actually escaping the building, not that it would have done her much good, as they were plenty of Enforcers waiting for them on the outside just as much as in.

She just lay on the ground, her eyes tearing up from the pain, too afraid to move.

Edited by Snelly