Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

  • Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#14921 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 02:13 AM

IC: Nate loosed an electroarrow at both Alenko and Ingram. He dashed pass the two soldiers (putting away his bow as he went), picking up Shiloh and continuing to run.


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#14922 Offline Veeks

Veeks
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 02:20 AM

IC, Alenko and Ingram: Alenko felt a sudden shock overload his armor and send him to the ground. Ingram managed to dodge the arrow and watched as another mutant rescued their victim. "Go back up Sheen, I've got these two!" Ingram yelled to Alenko as he struggled to his feet. Ingram sprinted after Nate, throwing a flashbang grenade at him and fully polarized his visor to avoid its effects. He then opened fire with his rifle. Alenko turned and ran in the opposite direction, heading toward an upper level in an attempt to get to West.

 

IC, West:

 

West took the full brunt of the fire attacks, feeling heat envelope him entirely. Parts of his suit overloaded, and he was forced to retreat back against the wall, activating several failsafes. He opened fire with his desert eagle once more, when Alenko came to his aid.

"Ingram's taking care of two other mutants sir, I'm here to help." Alenko said as he opened fire on Scorcher.


  • 0

#14923 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 02:24 AM

IC: The White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]The female vampire approached Ben. “Can you do me a favor?” she asked him with a smile. “Take me to the USMARIID battle,” she said motioning to the coverage on the news. “Earl needs my assistance,” she said. She turned to any nearby Hellfire members within the mansion.[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]“Will any of you join me against these infernal Avengers?”[/color]

 

IC: Scorcher

 

[color=#ff0000;]Kane lashed out with a sword of flame, deflecting the bullets by turning them into slag with the blade. He then formed the blade into a bolt of flame before sending it flying at Sheen’s gut.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]He then dodged to the right, rounds exploding on the ground behind him from Alenko. “Can’t fight your own battles?” Kane grinned.[/color]


  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#14924 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 02:25 AM

IC: Nate estimated the trajectory and ran another way, making sure to look away from the grenade. Luckily his supersenses didn't extend to ears.

 

IC: Ben nodded. "Sure." Nick dashed up, his bloodlust obvious. "I'll go."


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#14925 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,758 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 02:29 AM

[color=#800080;]IC: The Mysterious Priest - Hellfire Mansion -[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]As if by magic, The Priest suddenly materialized in front of Katherine. This was rather surprising, not because he had just appeared like that, no that was normal. It was the fact that he'd been missing for nearly two months, and now suddenly he was back. [/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Well isn't this just a bit awkward?" The Priest said good naturedly, rubbing the back of his head. [/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]IC; Shiloh - Brotherhood Warehouse -[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]Shiloh was in a lot of pain, and found herself barely registering what was happening, she realized she was being carried, but by who she didn't know, the flash bang grenade only sent her into further confusion, she moaned in pain from her bleeding shoulder, the bullet was lodged in there pretty good and the slightest movements made the pain worse. [/color]


Edited by Snelly, Jan 05 2013 - 02:30 AM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#14926 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 02:48 AM

IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]“Excellent,” she smiled at them. She abruptly looked at Priest as he appeared. “And where have you been the last two months?” she demanded.[/color]


  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#14927 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,758 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 02:51 AM

[color=#800080;]IC: The Mysterious Priest - Hellfire Mansion -[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Who me?" The Priest asked, as if he was surprised. "Well where I have been...." He paused for effect. "...is a secret!" He said, one of his usually closed eyes opening up and winking.  [/color]


Edited by Snelly, Jan 05 2013 - 02:51 AM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#14928 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 06:52 AM

IC: Magnitude sighed, a sound that rattled nearby windows. At least the young and infirm were getting on the yacht. The others were still embroiled in a fight.

He picked up another boat, not as sizeable as the one he'd liberated for Brotherhood use, but big enough, an hurled it at the newcomers

 

 

IC: "We supposed to shut both of them down then?" Anton asked his team leader, "Because this stuff doesn't all look like Enforcer gear." He nudged the mangled remains of a minigun

 

 

IC: Francesca raised an eyebrow. This could be hopeful, "...yes?" she said, silently urging Chris to continue

 

 

IC: "Surely better to ask her now when she's full of seasonal good cheer," M'Kus countered, "No sense in letting you wallow in sadness and fear more than you have to."

 

 

IC: I am unwilling to come along in person, Song transmitted into Katherine's mind. She'd been watching the scene through one of her brainwashed guards, But if you let my psychic presence ride along in your head I can send my thoughts and powers with you.


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#14929 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,229 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 11:07 AM

OOC: Ready for timeskip when you are mate.

 

IC: [color=#0000ff;]Chris Marie:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"I know abc?" He offered, quite satisfied in being able to complete a sentence on his own.[/color]


  • 0

#14930 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,290 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 12:52 PM

OOC I'm ready. Maybe I can actually get Gravity and Machinex into play this time. IC The Gamemaster"Sure," Wyatt said, stretching back. "Something to do other than watch sports all day? Might as well get some exercise."IC Knower"Oh wait," I said as several more Enforcers came into view. "There they are. Never mind. What's our plan?"

Edited by Constructman, Jan 05 2013 - 05:55 PM.

  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#14931 Offline KlakWest

KlakWest
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,102 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 03:30 PM

OOC: I'm ready for a timeskip. 

 

IC: Ezekiel

 

Ezekiel eventually made it to his room, and entered. He plopped onto the bed, removing his slippers, and sliding into the covers. Several minutes later, he drifted off to sleep. His dreams once again prone to madness. 


  • 0

#14932 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 10:57 PM

OOC: I'm down for a timeskip.

 

IC: [color=#000080;]Siegfried once again took to the air alongside the rest of Pantheon. With any luck, they could get tno the battle in time to catch the real threats.[/color]

 

---

 

[color=#ff0000;]A rattling breath heaved from the seemingly hollow chest of Corpse, who had dragged himself from whatever dark corner he had hidden himself in. Head tilted to the side, he regarded Katherine a moment. A few moments later, he seemed satisfied with his decision. He would follow along to this battle. While he had no care for the Avengers, the likelihood of quality sustenance was quite high.[/color] [color=#ff0000;]This was enough for Corpse.[/color]


  • 0

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."


#14933 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 11:06 PM

OOC: Ready for the timeskip.

 

IC: Reptilian, NPC Cold-Blood soldier

 

"Finally, a worthy challenger," Reptilian said.

His clawed hand balled up into a wrecking ball-sized fist. He lunged, throwing all of his might and momentum into a punch headed straight into Erin's gut. 


  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#14934 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 11:09 PM

OOC:: Timeskip whenevs.IC: A dagger flew toward a coldblood's heart. A distinctly grinning being shimmered into existence behind him.


Edited by Toa Kaithas, Jan 06 2013 - 08:32 AM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#14935 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 11:19 PM

OOC: I ship Francesca and Wild Card. I think we are only waiting on a small plot from Fauna then time-skip will happen.

 

IC: White Queen (Hellfire Mansion)

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]“Whatever, are you coming with?” she asked Priest. Sure why not, could use the extra power. She thought to Song. She nodded to Gamemaster and Corpse. “Welcome to the action,” she smiled.[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]“Take us there Ben.” she said.[/color]


Edited by Flex Capacitor, Jan 05 2013 - 11:20 PM.

  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#14936 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:01 AM

OOC: Could Joe be the soldier that Song sends? And I still need a second approval for Silver Serpent.

 

IC: Knight

 

The Christmas party at the factory was slowing down and soon it was time to head home so Rocky said his goodbyes and left.

 

OOC: Ready for the timeskip


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#14937 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:15 AM

IC: (Lexie)"We can save this fight another day" with that great one liner, Lexie ran away, willing to save this fight for another day. Making it to the boat , she sat down, and started to take out enemies out at a distance.(Sam, Sarah)Both Sarah and Sam wanted to go on the mission, and not just bevause they had nothing to do.

Edited by thelonewander, Jan 06 2013 - 12:20 AM.

  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#14938 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,758 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:34 AM

[color=#800080;]IC: The Mysterious Priest - Hellfire Mansion -[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Why of course Katherine! It will be just like old times!" He said cheerfully. Of course if Katherine recalled correctly if it went just like 'old times' then the Priest would end up doing more talking than actual fighting. In fact it would be surprising if he fought at all. He only ever did so if he deemed it absolutely necessary, for reasons of his own. Of course, when he did fight well...his opponent's rarely survived to tell of it. [/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]IC: Krystal - Krystal's Room -[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"No." Krystal said flatly. "I don't want to...not right now. Besides, it's Christmas Eve and it's very late, now would hardly be the time to make contact." She said, trying to justify her reason. She fell from her sitting position and her head sunk into her pillow, as if to make it all the more clear. [/color]

 

OOC: Zyke I think you forgot to post as the Cold-blood Howard was fighting. 


Edited by Snelly, Jan 06 2013 - 12:35 AM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#14939 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 01:37 AM

OOC:: Timeskip whenevs.IC: A coldblood soldier dropped with a knife wound through the heart. A distinctly grinning being shimmered into existence behind him.

----------

 

OOC: No. Just, no. I don't know about other players, but I'm downright sick of NPC bashing at this point. You can't just have your character randomly appear out of nowhere and kill an NPC just so he'll have a cool entrance or for whatever reason you decided to do that. If you insist on killing an NPC controlled by me in the future, please contact me beforehand. If you had done so, Kaithas, I may have let this slide, but you didn't, so I'm respectfully requesting that you recton this.

 

IC: NPC Cold-Blood soldier

 

The Cold-Blood soldier dove to the side, but still ended up missing the tip of one of his rather pointy ears and a small portion of his torso. He grunted and coughed, then opened his mouth, revealing rows of razor-sharp teeth, then unleashed a blast of roaring fire on his attacker. Even as the flames spewed from his mouth, the wound on his chest slowly began to close itself, growing and quickly shedding a layer of scales. 


Edited by The Zytrix, Jan 06 2013 - 01:37 AM.

  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#14940 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 06:59 AM

IC: Francesca looked at Chris for a moment before shrugging her shoulders, "Its a start. Perhaps a few more of those then we can move on to grammar."

 

 

IC: "Hey, no," M'Kus grabbed Krystal by the shoulders and hoisted her back upright. Her limp neck made her head flop onto his own shoulder, "Wallowing in't going to help. We need to get you doing something...how about a film? We can watch Die Hard. A Christmas movie without all the schmaltz that'll irritate you."

 

 

IC: To act as her eyes and ears in the field, Song hopped into some grunt she thought was named Joe. He had been so lacking in personality that removing it through brainwashing had been laughably easy


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#14941 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,229 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 08:27 AM

IC: [color=#0000ff;]Chris Marie:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Thank, you," He struggled. He didn't understand everything she said, but it was better than not understanding any of it, "Good, Kree-ist-mass... Gift?"[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]He was unsure if the last part of what he said was correct. It was a long word, and he wasn't familiar with the term.[/color]


  • 0

#14942 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 08:31 AM

OOC: Sure, I'll retcon it. Believe me, I thought about that, but my reasoning was that Fox is so inhumanly fast and the soldier had no idea he was coming.

 

IC: The flames merely went through Fox. Doesn't do a lot of good to try to hit a person that can knows you're there and can turn intangible in the blink of an eye. "Oooh. Aren't you a dragon."


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#14943 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,290 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 10:58 AM

IC The GamemasterWyatt smiled nodded. Opening his jacket, he checkedb his weapons. Revolver? Check. Industrial grade laser pointer? Check. Laser protection goggles? Wyatt slid them onto his face.IC Knower"So? What's the plan?" I gestured at the fleeing Brotherhood.

Edited by Constructman, Jan 06 2013 - 11:18 AM.

  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#14944 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,455 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 11:29 AM

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Erin:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]Erin grinned as well when Reptilian moved to punch him, and he didn't even dodge. Now, normally, this would be a problem. Not, however, if you were Erin Banner.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]He threw his left hand down, grasping the punch in an iron grip that Reptilian might soon realize was much stronger than most super-strong mutants on the market. He looked Reptilian in the eyes, grinning more, even as he threw the large lizard's arm aside, making sure not to throw him into a wall--yet--as he launched a bone-shattering...well, more like bone-powdering-punch at the mutant.[/color][/font]


  • 0

#14945 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:13 PM

OOC: That attack wasn't directed at Fox, it was directed at Snelly's character.IC: Reptilian, NPC Cold-Bloods.The punch may have indeed broken a few bones. That is, it would have, if not for Reptilian's superhuman reflexes. The massive fist merely whizzed by his head, while the arm that Erin had already broken began to knit itself back into place."Perhaps you are stronger than I first thought," he panted, "no matter. You'll be dead soon enough."He punched a button on the wall, re-activating the alarms that had been blaring earlier.The Cold-Bloods knew what that meant. All of them, including the one creating the fog, flooded through the tunnels and corridors, closely following Reptilian. The fog soon obscured even Howard's view, and by the time it lifted, the Cold-Bloods were already gone. That wasn't all that was in store, however. A loud series of explosions rocked the base, bringing the entire structure down on the two Avengers.The fog was too thick for Fox's dagger throw to be reasonably accurate, so it fell harmlessly into the dirt somewhere behind the mutant, one who was most certainly not the one breathing fire at Howard.

Edited by The Zytrix, Jan 06 2013 - 12:16 PM.

  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#14946 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:23 PM

OOC:: Then forget the IC I made when I mistook Snelly's char for mine. Fox is melee attacking. His daggers are too valuable to be worth throwing.Also, Ben can't carry everyone. That's two over his capacity. I suppose he could, but he's gonna be useless once he gets there.IC: Ben frowned. "I'm not gonna be able to take all of you."IC: Natalie sighed. "Go for the brotherhood. Try not to kill, just incapacitate."

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Jan 06 2013 - 12:25 PM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#14947 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,229 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:29 PM

IC: [color=#008080;]Aether:[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Will nodded, draining some of the nearby light to throw up a light blue sphere around any of the brotherhood members still in the area.[/color]


  • 0

#14948 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:44 PM

IC: Katherine (Hellfire Mansion)

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Excellent," she said. "This seems like a good sized force; take us to the battle Ben." Suddenly she looked at the live News coverage. “Those explosions… that’s Earl covering their trail, they are gone.”[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]“If we are still itching for a fight, why don’t we join on the little Brotherhood Enforcer fiasco?” she smirked. “Perhaps we could help the Brotherhood out; they would be a good ally until we have no use for them.”[/color]

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]“Priest can take himself; just bring me, Gamemaster, Nick and Corpse,” She said. “That’s four people, and your limit is what, six?” she said. She looked at Joe and Sam, “Bring too, Song needs a grunt to control.”[/color]

 

IC: Logan (Hellfire/Enforcer Battle)

 

Logan watched as his target fled. "Coward!" He yelled. "Come back and face us!" as a blonde figure (Siegfried) began to fly over the battle Crossfire turned to him. Mistaking him for a Brotherhood mustant his right hand transformed into a sniper-rifle. He raised the sights of the rifle to his visor and cracked off three shots at the new target.

 

IC: Scorcher (Hellfire/Enforcer Battle)

 

[color=#ff0000;]A blue sphere suddenly surrounded Kane. He smirked and let his flames turn white-hot before unleashing his power. The sphere shattered as the flames burst forth.[/color]


  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#14949 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,229 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 12:51 PM

IC: [color=#008080;]Aether:[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"... ######," Warren quickly ducked behind cover, trying to escape the flames.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Alright," He muttered, "Think. He's a guy that controls fire. Just like that one SHIELD dude... Except this guy's on fire. Great..."[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]He quickly stood, draining more light to summon more light blue 'swords' that hurtled towards Kane. Maybe that'll stop him.[/color]

 

IC:[color=#ff0000;] Balrog:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]The Monstrous mutant watched the battle beneath him. He wound up here, regardless of his wishes. Maybe he'd do something interesting tonight.[/color]


  • 0

#14950 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,290 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 02:02 PM

IC KnowerRunning along, I eventually found a piece of the barn that hadn't been destroyed. Ducking behind it, I surveyed the situation. Reaching into my suit jacket, I pullet out what looked like a giant airsoft pistol. In reality, it was an airsoft pistol, except that it had as much, if not more lethality than a metal one. "Shoot," I thought as I loaded a cartridge in. "I forgot to load to bullets with the cure. Or sulfuric acid. Or even the tranq fluid." Peering out from behind the cover, I saw Aether engaging a pyrokinetic mutant. "Easy pickings," I thought. I fired several wrounds at him from behind cover even as I began to broadcast a very annoying Christmas song in hopes of destracting him.
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#14951 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,758 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 02:14 PM

[color=#800080;]IC: The Mysterious Priest - Hellfire Mansion -[/color]

 

Now the Priest's ability to teleport was strong, but it was still limited by how far he could see, it would take multiple uses of his power to get [color=#800080;]the battle, though the Priest didn't complain. "Well I see you all there!" He said with a wave, and the disappeared in the same manner he had appeared, getting a head start, because really there method of transport was quicker, so they'd probably beat him there anyway. [/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]IC: Krystal - Krystal's Room, X-manor -[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Krystal sighed heavily, really all she wanted to do was lie on her bed till she passed out, but M'Kus seemed to have other ideas. She decided it wasn't worth the effort it took to resist. "Fine...let's watch a movie." [/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]IC: Howard - USAMRIID -[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]While the Iron Man Suit was certainly designed to resist extreme temperatures, prolonged exposure was certainly not advised, unless he wanted to risk getting baked inside his own armor. Howard rolled to the right, using his repulsors to speed up the process. He had been prepared a counterattack, but the creature had vanished into the sudden fog. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]A series of explosions answered the question to their sudden disappearance. "Time to get the heck out of-" Then the building collapsed on top of him, he was immediately buried in tons of concrete and other material. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"...great..." [/color]


Edited by Snelly, Jan 06 2013 - 02:15 PM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#14952 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,455 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 02:23 PM

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]OOC: Bombs...[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]Pot, meet kettle. To quote Krayzikk and, like, all of humanity.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Erin:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]Or, at least, he and Erin were very nearly buried. Thankfully, the setting of the bombs wasn't exactly perfect-there were still some rather large parts of the building supporing more parts on top of it.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]Erin, having jumped over by Howard, had managed to hold the ceiling up. However, while he was used to lifting many tons at a time, he wasn't quite used to having to hold up this much weight all at once, and with barely any space to hold it up with.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Alright, Howard," he growled, the strain evident in his voice-a frightening prospect for one of the strongest possible mutants-as he spoke, "You need to dig upwards, and get help. Fast. Maybe use that special suit of yours to move some of this weight off of me. Got it?"[/color][/font]


  • 0

#14953 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 02:42 PM

IC: "Yep, my limit is 6. Of course, I could come back if we need more help." Ben grinned. "ALL ABOARD!" Ben disappeared, the people Katherine listed disappearing an instant after. Each felt a strange sensation of folding, not painful but a bit uncomfortable. They reappeared on the battlefield silently. "Here we are."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#14954 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 03:40 PM

OOC: Elijah is right Zyke, you didn’t mention bombs before, or RP them being planted, just like what happened with Shadow. Maybe you should retcon that and give the Avengers more of a chance, but as several people have posted responding to it, I guess it might be too late for that.

 

Which battle field should they appear at? Avengers or Brotherhood? If the Avengers are still looking for a fight then we could take them there.

 

IC: Scorcher (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

 

[color=#ff0000;]Kane jumped to the right, most of the blue blades missing him, but one cut into his right side. He saw several rounds being blasted at him and unleashed a small cyclone of flame, melting the into hot slag.[/color]

 

IC: NPC Incinerator (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

 

Suddenly the cover Knower was hiding behind exploded in a shower of rubble as Incinerator smashed through with his enhanced strength and metal suit. The HUD inside his metal-mask did not recognize this target as an Enforcer. That meant he was an enemy. His metal hands flew forward as jets of flame were unleashed at Knower.


  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#14955 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 04:37 PM

IC: Given how much wreckage there was lying around, Anton had plenty to assimilate. Converting to his armoured form he began gathered the shrapnel unto himself, soon building a working battle suit that even had some working weaponry

 

 

IC: Seeing as no-one was taking the way out he'd given them, Magnitude strolled back into the battlefield. Since a helicopter had landed some fresh soldiers, he raised a foot to step on it

 

 

IC: M'Kus led Krystal to the room he and N'Dine shared, which meant it had a mildly mixed choice in decor, with the two putting up posters and ornaments whenever they got a turn at being human. It also had a very large cat basket in the corner. And on a desk which took up a wall was a truly massive TV.

 

"A Wakanda brand," M'Kus said, grinning, "The definition is superb. Just get comfortable on my sister's bed, I'll get the film started."


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#14956 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,290 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 05:04 PM

IC Knower"What is this I don't even..."I scrambled out of the way as the Enforcer fired at me. "I'm a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent!" I yelled as I got my badge out. "I'm not Brotherhood!" I rolled out of the way even as more flames shot at me. "Why didn't I bring the grenades?" I thought.OOC What exactly is this Incinerator?

Edited by Constructman, Jan 06 2013 - 05:06 PM.

  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#14957 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,229 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 05:14 PM

IC: [color=#008080;]Aether:[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Aether considered helping Odysseus, but it looked like he had it under control. Nonetheless, he threw up a sphere around Incinerator, hopefully containing him. Then, he tried a different tactic with the Pyrokinetic. He created a large light blue box almost immediately above Scorcher, and allowed gravity do the rest of the work.[/color]

 

IC: [color=#0000ff;]Chris Marie:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Chris had somewhat hastily, and had mangled a 'thank you' to Francesca, before rushing off, aiming to find his sister and tell her about the things he'd just learned.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]He found her with Aleks (he still didn't like him that much), and rushed over to them, practically bouncing with excitement.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Kriss-time!" He managed, already mangling her name, "I- I know ABC!"[/color]


  • 0

#14958 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 09:39 PM

OOC: I disagree. Unlike Shadow, I actually planned for them to plant the explosives before I said they did. Granted, I didn't RP it, but they had plenty of time to do it. Though, if you insist, Flex, I'll recton it.IC: NPC Cold-Bloods, ShawFox's stab, however, hit nothing but air. The soldier had vanished into the fogBehind the Hellfire mansion, a black van drove up and parked. A man dressed in a suit stepped out of the vehicle and dialed a number on his cellphone. By the second ring, Shaw was already outside to meet him."Greetings," the Black King said, "I trust you have the delivery.""Of course," the man replied, pulling a small vial out of his coat pocket.Shaw took the vial and examined it. Inside, some sort of black, tar-like liquid churned and swirled."Thank you," Shaw said, handing the man a stack of hundred-dollar bills.The man gave a nod, then returned to the van and drove off, leaving Shaw staring intently at his prize.

Edited by The Zytrix, Jan 06 2013 - 09:40 PM.

  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#14959 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 11:57 PM

OOC: He’s a human wearing a large metal suit that enhances his strength far past a normal human; it also has a special back-pack that allows him to blast flames from his palms. He’s a high ranking and radical Enforcer commander.

 

I won’t ask you to retcon it, but in the future please RP that out. Even if they are just slapping down some small charges right before they explode.

 

IC: NPC Incinerator (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

 

“**** SHIELD,” Incinerator said. “You’re clearly a mutant.” He said, the special technology in his HUD was indicating that his foe had a superpower. Suddenly he found a blue sphere around him, blocking him from advancing. “And I kill mutants.” He said, his voice coming out of his helmet dark and distorted. He smashed his metal fist into the sphere, shattering the orb and spraying the shards in all directions before they turned orange and vanished. Flames twisted around his skull-shaped helmet as he reached down and picked up a nearby car before throwing it at Knower, as it flew at him he sprayed flames all over the car, priming it to explode.

 

IC: Scorcher (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

 

[color=#ff0000;]The box smashed into Scorcher’s head, injuring him as blood dripped down from a wound on his skull.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]“Don’t try me kid, I was trained to kill.” Kane said as he turned to Aether. Flames billowed on the ground around him as he rocketed towards Aether, his hands began to move as he created a large fist out of flames and sent it flying at Aether. He then charged in through the flames, unleashing a spinning and flaming kick towards Aether’s chest, followed by a powerful flaming uppercut towards his chin.[/color]

 

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

 

[color=#00ff00;]“That’s wonderful Chris,” she smiled at her little brother. It seemed he’d learned this without the aid of memories. “I’m proud of you; and it’s Christine.” She said.[/color]

 

IC: Stranger, Romulus (USMARIID)

 

[color=#ff8c00;]Ares shifted the cement beneath Romulus into a massive pillar that shot up, snapping his head backwards and shattering his jaw. He then began to wave an illusion, creating multiplies of himself. “You won’t beat me Romulus,” Ares said, his voice now projected by many; as Romulus slashed at all of the illusions Ares teleported behind Romulus, about to deliver a powerful magic blow when suddenly he found Romulus already facing him. Ares looked down to see four adamantium blades stabbed into his gut. Blood ran down from Ares’ mouth.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]“Thought you could trick me Stranger?” Romulus chuckled. “You have a scent, your illusions don’t, the minute you vanished, I knew where you’d be.” He said. Romulus then smashed his forehead into Ares’, knocking him unconscious. He tore his claws out of Ares gut and began to run away from the battle, carrying the bleeding sorcerer in his hands.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]“I need a teleported NOW!” Romulus roared. The remaining SHIELD agents began shooting at him, he felt rounds pumping into his back but ignored them.[/color]

 

IC: Katherine (USMARIID)

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]Katherine and the others appeared at the battle. She smiled and threw her scarlet hair over her shoulder. “So who wants to die first?”[/color]

 

IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood/Enforcer Battle)

 

[color=#a52a2a;]"I command you to flee!" he yelled at the Brotherhood members who were still busy fighting. [/color]


  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#14960 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,758 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 11:59 PM

OOC: Honestly you should really RP out stuff like that instead of throwing it in our face. Forget changing in now though, it would be too much of a hassle. Kinda disappointed though, we could of had a really cool battle, but whatever. 

 

[color=#daa520;]IC: Howard - USAMRIID -[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Before Erin had finished speaking Howard was already launching himself toward the ceiling as Erin held it up, using the high-powered lasers on both his gauntlets he began to blast through, creating a hole. "Follow me up...I'm sure you can widen this hole if you need too." Howard said quickly as he continued to slice through. [/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]IC: Krystal - X-manor -[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Krystal nodded as she did just that, laying down on the bed on her belly, sorta like a dog funnily enough. [/color]


Edited by Snelly, Jan 08 2013 - 12:29 AM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users