OOC: I am so sorry that I have not posted. I only have half an hour to do stuff on the computer and I have not been getting that recently. Also, I've been sick and my six month old chinchilla died. :(

IC: Fauna

Fauna transformed into a human and sighed. "Look, I'm really sorry I left you like that. It really scares me when I lose control and my instinct takes over like that. Hey, what happened to ice girl?" Fauna stared at the ground, her cheeks burning.

OOC: Ready for timeskip.

So... what is the thawing status? I'm a little confused about that.

Edited by Silverstar

IC-Erin:

"Stark, you're stupid. If I try to follow you up, this entire thing will collapse completely, and we'll both be screwed," Erin growled, as Stark continued to move up in life. Literally.

"So yeah. Get to the top, get help, and dig me out before I'm completely squished, okay?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Is Song in complete control of Joe or does she just tell him what to do? I need to know if I need to RP him or not.

And I still need a second approval for Silver Serpent!

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Siegfried grunted as a trio of bullets impacted against his side, not piercing the skin, but an unexpected annoyance nonetheless.

The Asgardian's eyes swept swiftly in the direction of the attack, locking onto his assailant. With a flash of lightning, Siegfried was suddenly in front of him, arms folded over his chest.

"I do not know why you have attacked me, Enforcer, but I would suggest you cease. We are on the same side."

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Romulus (USMARIID Battle)

“Take us back to the mansion,” the White Bishop said to Ben. “Shaw will be pleased that you aided us.”

IC: Incinerator (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

Incinerator took the hits. He was pushed to the side, the hits barely denting his strong armor. He turned towards her unleashing jets of flame towards her.

IC: Darkfang (Outside X-Manor)

“Don’t worry about it,” Jeremy shrugged. “We all felt the fear.” He said. “She’s being thawed out by Liam, he should almost be done.

OOC: I was waiting for you to say she was thawed out enough to come out of the ice.

Also would one of the other staff please take a look at Silver Serpent?

IC: Crossfire (Brotherhood/Enforcer Battle)

“Are we?” Crossfire said. “We want to know if you are a mutant.” Crossfire said through Logan’s voice, still in control.

IC: Feral, Icitine (X-Manor)

Liliana came inside and nodded at John, together they held hands and walked up to John's room before closing the door for the night.

IC: Ben nodded weakly and disappeared, Romulus and Ares a bit after. They reappeared in the mansion. He'd head back and help as soon as his head stopped hurting.

IC: Natalie flew out of the way, but not before some flames hit her arm. The heroine's superhuman physiology kept it from damaging too much, but it still hurt like heck. She started flinging blasts as fast as she could, all concentrated on the same spot in his armor.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Aether:

Aether had created a shield to block from the flames, not foreseeing Scorcher's next attack. As the shield dissolved, and Scorcher rocketed out of the flames he created, he was genuinely caught off-guard. He felt the 'protective' garb that the Pantheon members wore burn away at Scorcher's touch, combined with the powerful hits to the body, and jaw, Will crumpled to the ground, his vision already red. He didn't just recognize that he was hurt, as he tried to think logically after those hits, he realized he couldn't beat Scorcher. Not how he was now. Will might have had training, making him as good as any SHIELD trooper, but he lacked one thing that Scorcher had.

Experience. Which was now definitely showing. Trying to ignore the pain, Will quickly threw up a protective sphere around himself. And then another. And another. He continued to do this until he had at least seven layers of light-spheres around him. Some of the later ones were yellow, compared to the light blue.

Fumbling, he activated his communicator, he didn't know how long the shields could hold off Scorcher, "Natalie... I need- I need some help..."

IC: Chris Marie:

"Chiss-tine?" He asked, trying to pronounce his older sister's name correctly.

IC KnowerI dashed out off the way of the car, heading towards the Brotherhood boat. The car exploded behind me, creating a deafening explosion. "OWWWWW!!!" I yelled. It took me a few seconds to get my senses straight and even then, my ears were ringing. starting to run again, I checked my weapon(s). "Let's see, grenades? Nope. SMG? Nope. Flashbangs? Nope. EMPs? Nope. Wait, my only weapon is my XM-89S? What?!" Shaking my head, I fired several plastic bullets at the Brotherhood (boat?), knowing that it wouldn't do anything.OOC I thought Hellfire was going to Brotherhood?IC GamemasterWyatt surveyed the scene. His s3 Krypton fell into his hand as he adjusted his goggles.

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Is Song in complete control of Joe or does she just tell him what to do? I need to know if I need to RP him or not.

OOC: He's in control, she just rides along and takes over to pitch in when she sees fit

Not sure whether Hellfire have arrived and are getting ready to fight or should be retreat back though, since Reptilian scarpered

IC: A mechanical hand reached down towards Scorcher, wrapping fingers made of car bumpers round the pyrokinetic and hoisting him away from Aether.

"I got your back," Anton called down from somewhere in the middle of the moving scrapheap he'd formed a makeshift mech out of. "Oh, and mister burny? I suspect there is gasoline tank in there somewhere, so keep down fire. You might go ka-boom."

IC: A foot larger than Knower's entire body slammed down behind him, the shockwave and air cushion sending him flying.

"Stop that," Magnitude said, his colossal vocal cords turning his voice into an impossibly deep boom

IC: "Want some snacks?" M'Kus asked asked the film started, "I could send N'Dine, she's not doing anything." He looked over the big cat curled up in her basket, "Are you sis?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Knopwer

"Okay, that is just ridiculous."

I quickly got to my feet, staring up at the man that was as big as a house. "Man, how many cows do they need to feed you Gulliver?" I joked, but with no humor in my voice. I fired several plastic bullets at his face even as I launched a telepathic assault. Compare what I was doing to a bulldozer bulldozing a china shop.

OOC: Flex, I keep hearing about scales of telepathy, but i forgot to establish how strong Knower is. On a scale of 1-10 how powerful would he be?

IC: Aether:

Will couldn't do much besides lay where he'd fallen. No blood. Except for the about that he had been forced to spit out when Scorcher hit him. Two of the weaker yellow shields fell apart, shattering and dissolving in orange light. Will himself was somewhere between conscious though and being unconscious. This was going to be a fun christmas.

OOC: Constructman, first the car was primed to explode, it would of exploded on impact, he may dodge the car, but that explosion would of at least knocked him back and deafened him for a few seconds and disoriented him. Also the Brotherhood ship hasn’t left yet, you need to read into this more. Eh the Brotherhood fight needs to die down soon, so Hellfire would only prolong it.

I’d say Knower is about a level 5 or 6.

IC: Romulus, Novocain (Hellfire Mansion)

“He needs medical attention NOW!” Romulus thundered as he paced through the mansion holding the bleeding young Avenger.

“There is no need to yell, I think Shaw said we should use our inside voices," a voice said followed by a cackle. "Oh goody, its’ about time I had something to do,” came the voice of Novocain as he stepped into view; his half human and half cyborg body quite unnerving. He walked over to Shaw and accepted Ares. “I’ll make sure he doesn’t die on us, yet.” He grinned.

“See about turning his powers off for now, we need a way to control him, he resisted my memory changes.”

“Captain my captain.” Novocain said before carrying Ares off to his lab.

IC: NPC Incinerator (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

The Incinerator had turned so the same area of his armor was not taking the brunt of the blasts. The blasts knocked him back several yards. He grunted and then bent over and slammed his fist into the concrete, the concrete cracking. Cracks shot out towards Natalie and as Incinerator poured flame into the earth flames burst forth from the cracks.

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

“Closer,” she frowned. “Do you want my memories Chris?”

IC: Scorcher (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

“I warned you, but it’s too late for that.” He said after Aether had taken his blows. As the kid began creating shields over himself Scorcher began to batter them with flaming fists, breaking through. He broke through about four of them until a massive metal arm wrapped around him and yanked him into the air.

“What the **** are you SHIELD rats even doing here? This isn’t your fight, and mutant extermination isn’t your style.” Kane growled at Anton. “And that’s Scorcher to you.” He said.

IC: Quicksilver (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

Pietro saw as one of the new arrivals held Scorcher in the air by a metal arm. He couldn't allow Scorcher to be compromised, he was one of his strongest warriors, new addition or not. He closed his fist as he attempted to sever the metal arm in half, freeing Scorcher.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Fauna

Fauna nodded, not really comprehending what he was saying. She was starting to get light-headed. "Well, I guess I should get some sleep. Who knows what we'll be doing tomorrow."

She walked a little ways past the mansion and became a wolf. She still wasn't quite used to sleeping indoors, and preferred to be alone in the night.

Fauna settled down in the snow and drifted off to sleep.

IC: Winter

Winter's vision was clearing and she could see the sky again. The rest off her body, however, was not not wanting to work. "Come on! Get up, get up, get up!!!" Winter chanted in her head, fearing that it could have been Weapon X whom had thawed her.

"Ugh." a small moan had escaped her lips. She struggled into a sitting position and looked around to find the person who had freed her, and possibly thank them.

IC: Romulus (Hellfire Mansion) “I’ll try, but you already know I enjoy cutting things.” Romulus smirked. IC: Darkfang (X-Manor) Jeremy watched her go scratching his head, he then shrugged. BAMF. He appeared inside his room after a blue flash and a cloud of smoke. He jumped on his bed and opened one of his favorite comic books and began to read. It was a comic based on the real life adventures of his father. IC: Invictus (X-Manor) Liam saw the girl finally sit up out of the ice after he’d thawed it enough. “Are you okay?” he asked, as he spoke his breath came out as a white cloud. IC: Mimic (X-Manor) "You're probably right... you need to learn on your own," she said as if she'd read his thoughts, which she hadn't. Call it sibling intuition. "You should probably get some rest." she said getting up. IC: Katherine (USMARIID)"So these are earth's mightiest heroes? Patheric." she smiled her fangs extended. One of the SHIELD grunts turned towards her and began shooting at him. She moved faster then he'd expected. She grabbed his gun while he was still shooting it, cocking it back as he shot himself in the head several times. She then unleashed a powerful kick to his body sending it flying into about three guards. They all got up and fired at her, she laughed as she raced behind them shoving her arm through one of their skulls before wrenching it out. She grabbed the soldier's gun, aimed and fired, shooting rounds into the nearest news camera. They didn't need a live audience for this.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Dallas (Five Guys, Westchester)

"Uh, well, I mean, I guess--"

Dallas didn't even get the time to finish speaking before Nicole pulled him out of the car and began dragging him towards the restaurant; the Californian chronokinetic yelped every now and then as his black-and-purple Supra hightops scuffed against the rough asphalt of the parking lot, groaned as his ankle was caught in the glass doorway, whimpered for help when he was pulled into line, and by the time he finally was able to stand under his own power, everything in his body screamed at him to run. Instead, he stood beside Nicole and bounced emphatically on the tips of his toes, staring down the menu.

"Uh...little bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, pickle, tomato, ketchup and mayo, plus a large fry and regular drink?" he asked, examining the menu; Nicole snorted in laughter, and Dallas had half a mind to go into a rant about how just because it was called a little burger didn't mean it was a kid's meal or anything: really, though, when you weren't trying to prove how totally manly you are, why would you need two patties on one burger? It was just plain unnecessary, and often, it led to a slippery slope of lost manners.

But he didn't rant, and he merely leaned against the counter, rifling through the back pocket of his skinny jeans for his wallet, finally stopping when he felt his thumb brush against the imprinted Quiksilver logo emblazoned into his wallet. Here's hoping Nicole's appetite wouldn't bankrupt him...?

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"Yeah, f'sure I'm sure," Dallas replied, sliding a 20 across the marble counter and taking the receipt with their order number as the two teens made their way to a window seat; Nicole sat opposite Dallas, and the X-Man kicked his feet up on the windowsill and propped both his elbows on the empty table behind him as he traced shapes in stars, varying in brightness but all burning with the same intensity that flickered in the big, flirty azure eyes of the young artist.

"I love the horizon," he muttered almost absently. "So much possibility for creativity, all just outside of your grasp. If you know what to do with it, anyway."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Nicole (Five Guys, Westchester)

"The sky is pretty," she said as she looked outside at the night-sky. "As a little girl I remember looking up at it and wishing I could be somewhere else," she said before turning her vibrant blues back onto Dallas. "I've wanted to tell you something," she said. "Its about my parents, and also its about one of the reasons why I came to the mansion." she said nibbling on her lip as she hesitated.

Soft, lightly dirty blonde hair shook and fell as Dallas snapped out of his reverie and turned to meet Nicole's eyes; he was too skilled not only as an empath but as someone who was practicing basic psych classes to not notice that she was hiding something from him that she obviously felt nervous about.

"Okay. Your parents?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Okay, here it goes..." she said. "My mom was an X-Man," she said looking at him. "My mom was Emma Frost," she said at last. "My dad wasn't the President at the time, but he was a pretty prominent politician, I don't know why she did what she did, or if they even loved each other, or if my dad wanted too, or she used her powers on him... but I was the result." she said softly. "And then she died, before I could ever meet her, before I could ask her why." she said balling her hand into a fist.

IC: Magnitude held up a hand to block the bullets, the plastic ammunition bouncing off his skin. The other arm he brought swinging down on Knower, his enormous fist coming down the wrath of a very literal-minded god

IC: "When you bring smashing to civilian area, it become our fight," Anton answered, letting his Slavic accent pile on thick. Then someone snapped the arm of his suit off at the elbow. Which was irritating. Still, without his control, the metal reverted to being inert and lifeless...and still wrapped around Scorcher. With the pyrokinetic remaining contained, Anton tried turning around to see who had launched the new offensive. Will should be safe where he was for now. With attention on Anton, he should have a bit of time to recover, and fall back if he was too badly hurt

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"...Oh."

Slowly, comprehension settled over Dallas' face, and he let out a low sigh; his beanie slipped lightly out of his back pocket, and Dallas slipped the black cap over his head, letting his bangs hang loose from the hat and looking back up at Nicole.

"Everyone back at the manor says I'm really good at the touchy feely , but, uh...to be honest, I'm kind of--"

"Order 24!"

Dallas bit his lip and looked over at the food before reaching his hand over and squeezing the First Daughter's balled up fist: after a second, he stood and moved over to the food, collecting it - along with some salt, napkins, and an Armageddon-esque stash of ketchup for fries - before laying it all out on the table.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

The town of Westechester was remarkably quiet. No crazy antics, no explosions. The mansion a short distance from town, though it had suffered a massive assault a mere two months before, was rebuilt and pristine once more. The sun was shining, the sky was a deep azure blue, and not a cloud in sight. The temperature was mild, not too hot, not too cold.

Which is why it was shocking when the heavens were suddenly ripped asunder by a clap of thunder unmatched in time before. Citizens all over paused, and glanced about. The long time residents did so in fear, knowing what group was normally the cause of such sound. But there was no one to be seen, and the sky remained clear.

Another clap, and still the sky was clear.

Accompanied by another thunderclap, the sky started to fold inward, denting, and literally tearing. The space beyond was black, unimaginably so, with no light shining through. The gash in the sky defied comprehension, defied human understanding. It was eldritch, unknown. A sheer abomination, in defiance of nature.

From it, a single figure dropped, clad in a battered black trench coat. A thin layer of dust coated it, and the man's glasses were scratched and chipped. His hair was messed beyond belief, to the extent that there was no discernible pattern, no matter how hard you looked. Ignoring the shocked glances, he reached into his coat, and removed a small device, peering at it carefully.

"This looks like the right place. But last time that happened, I was shot at."

Visible on the teenager's back, faded with wear, was a golden x.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Julia

Julia awoke with a start to the sound of thunder. She sat up groggily and peered out the window, only to find that it wasn't raining. Or even remotely cloudy, for that matter. She shook her head and shut the blinds, only to hear the sound again, and again. She pulled the blinds back up and looked again.

Her mouth opened, then let out a surprised breath.

In a matter of seconds, the teenager standing outside the institute found himself wrapped in an incredibly tight bear hug.

"I knew you'd come back. I knew it."

67tlbk.png

IC: Hei

Kristy heard thunder ring and looked around. She saw Julia get up and greet a person at the door. "Who's that?" she asked.

IC: Knower

"The heck?!" Vincent thought. He dove out of the way but the shockwave produced from magnitude's fist hitting the ground was enough to throw him back. Flying several feet, Knower slowly rolled over,desperately crawling away as fast as he could. "That hurt," he thought. In the minds of all of the Pantheon members, a signal rang out.

"Anybody got explosives? TNT? C4? Grenades? Anything?"

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Thanks for ignoring me Constructionman

IC: Scorcher, Quicksilver (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

Kane fell to the earth along with the metal arm. He hit the ground hard, feeling one of his ribs break from the impact. He struggled with his metal bonds only to have them pulled apart by an invisible force.

Pietro drifted towards them, “Get to the boat Scorcher.” He commanded.

Kane nodded before taking into the air and flying off towards the ship.

“Uh,” she said when he said he was bad at this sort of thing. But then he reached across the table and touched her fist, comforting her. She looked up at him with teary eyes. “Thank you.” She said suddenly cut off as the food came. She smiled as the food was placed before her. “Thanks for buying,” she said as she brought the food. “For some reason I feel really hungry.”

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC:"When did I make it to the institu-" For a split second, his gaze sharpened and his muscles tensed, ready to defend himself before he realized who the person lunging toward him was. With a smile, he hugged Julia back. The technopath was stronger than she remembered, his arms a bit more muscular."So this is the right dimension."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "I am Siegfried Thorson, of Asgard. But what difference does my race make? Mutant or not, I am still on your side." Siegfried replied, somewhat confused.

---

Not too far from Katherine, Corpse began glaring around, searching for the source of the gust of wind. He didn't bother trying to defend Katherine from the projectiles; he was well aware that she could handle herself.

---

With a roar of anger, Asura finally exited the building. The sniper he had been searching for had eluded him. As a result, Asura had switched into his more common battle form, jagged fists and adamantium skin taking the place of his lithe tracking form.

"Looks like there are some new players on the field." Asura noted with aggravation. "Looks like I should help clear things up some."

With a crack of his knuckles, Asura began walking towards Magnitude, intent on helping him grind the punk he was fighting into a fine powder.

---

When the thunder clapped, Nero jerked awake with a terrified start, the sound amplified in his ears to the Nth degree. Looking around wildly trying to focus past the ringing in his ears, Nero stretched his hearing, catching murmurs of voices and snores.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Spirit

Will opened his eyes at the bang and he instantly recognised it. 'Dimensional travel.' He thought. 'Better go check it out.' He got up quickly and headed to the door where he saw Julia hugging someone. "Who's jumping dimensions this time?" Will asked not quite recognising the person Julia was hugging.

IC: Smith

Joe felt the strange sensation of teleportation and then looked around at the battle field, suddenly there was a gust of wind and a bunch of junk came flying at him, he quickly jumped to the side and rolled out of the way.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Ingram

Ingram activated his chaingun and opened fire on the mutants ahead of him. He then readied his rifle while his chaingun continued to fire and shot short, controlled bursts, aimed for Nate's legs specifically while his chaingun let loose a wild spray of rounds in an attempt to lower the probability of dodging.

IC: Alenko

Alenko was blown away in the crossfire of the following battles, taking a stray fireball from Scorcher in the chest and being sent out of the window. He would've gone splat if he hadn't activated his jets at the last second. He was about to fly back up there when his Comm channel opened up. "All available units, re converge at the entrance to aid in rounding the surviving mutants up." an Enforcer's voice crackled over his speaker. Alenko flew toward the entrance of the building and saw several Enforcer vans, with captured mutants being herded into them. He decided to help, convinced that West could handle himself. He was the boss, after all.

West doged Scorcher's attacks, hiding behind cover as the fire mutant fought with the SHIELD agent. "Alright, this has gone on long enough." He said as he opened his comm channel. "Send in the big guns." West ordered. "Thought you'd never ask, sir." Replied the deployment officer. Minutes later, the sky was filled with the sound of jets. West looked up and saw two dozen vapor trails fly through the sky, landing on their position. A platoon of Sentinels had landed, surrounding the area, their deep purple, emotionless faces scanning the scene and confirming Mutant presence.

"Warning: Mutants, submit to the Enforcers, or face elimination. You have thirty seconds to comply." They all said simultaneously as they raised their arms and prepped their weapons. West slammed a fresh clip into his rifle, surveying the area, hoping this would be the trump card that would end the battle.

IC: Incinerator (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

A dark laugh filled the air as Incinerator activated his jet-pack, flying into the air after Natalie, most of her shots missing as he began to unleash a barrage of metal kicks at her and a flaming punch towards her gut.

IC: Katherine (USMARIID)

She dodged most of the debris, some pelted her, leaving cuts and bruises but they quickly faded. “How sweet,” she grinned as she searched the area with her vampire sight.

IC: Crossfire (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

“Mutants must die,” Crossfire said. “Leave us Asgardian.”

IC: Feral (X-Manor)

John pulled himself away from Liliana and slipped out the window after he heard the clap of thunder. Standing one of the rooftops he crouched down, seeing Alex with Julia below. “Well what do you know, slim is back.” He grinned.

IC: Destruction, Scorcher, Quicksilver (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

“Oh ****,” he said as the Sentinel’s landed in the area.

Scorcher landed near his brother, “I’ll watch your back.” He said determined.

“This is what I feared,” he said as he began to levitate a helicopter rotor blade into the air. There was no way he could tear these Sentinel’s apart they had upgraded to plastic armor and parts. One of the blades suddenly flew at one of the Sentinel’s as he tried to decapitate the giant robot.

OOC: And now for something remarkably in character for Nate. Showing responsibility by being irresponsible.

IC: Nate swore. No way he was going to avoid all of this, so he did something stupid. Hawk hit the ground, shielding Shiloh with his body. She was already badly injured, as well as lacking a bulletproof jacket. Hopefully they'd stop shooting, or he was in trouble. Hawk winced as a bullet hit his leg.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC Wouldn't they have metal circuitry? Pietro could shut them off by crossing some wires.IC Knower"Okay, that is just overkill. And that too."I attempted to get to my feet but failed; unlike the last time, I wouldn't be able to miraculously come out unscathed. I stared up at the massive robots. "This day just keeps on getting more ridiculous."

Edited by Constructman

Well, howdy. It's me, Dallas. You are currently reading this post, as you will henceforth read all of my posts, through the point of view known as first person limited. This is because, though I have the power to feel the thoughts and emotions of others, I cannot get inside them, thus making it impossible for me to be a first person omniscient narrator.

Too bad. That'd be an amazing superpower. Not that manipulating the flow of time isn't cool, but...yeah.

I sat down and gave Nicole an easy, soothing smile, hopefully helping to lighten her up a bit; I could feel her sadness through my chest like a tumor around my heart, and there was no point being sad where you were eating a burger. One hand on top of hers, I rifled through the bag until I found the burgers and then plucked both of them out. Fundamentally, they were the same, but I was nervous about which was hers and which was mine. I mean, after all, what if, like, one burger had more pickles or bacon on it? What if the one I picked had nothing but lettuce?

Just for the record, I love pickles and bacon, and there's nothing I hate more than an overdose of lettuce on burgers.

To be honest, in all modesty, I was pretty good at touchy feely stuff, but the problem was, I didn't know anything about lost parents. Most of the people I knew from Westchester had lost family when they were infants, and me, my parents were Brett and Jenna Green of Alameda, California. What did I know about Emma Frost, or having a politician for a dad? I was just a kid from California. Man, what if I don't even belong here? Maybe I don't wanna die before I turn 25 fighting bad guys and giant robots for a public who can never accept the people I love, even if they can accept me.

Man, these were pretty heavy thoughts when there was a burger right in front of me, ready for the eating.

"Alright, you pick," I finally sighed. "I'm too nervous. Which burger do you want?"

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krystal - X-Manor -
"Nah, I'm not really that hungry." Krystal said, her head resting on a pillow, looking like she might fall asleep, her eyes certainly were feeling heavy.
IC: Howard - USMARIID -
"Okay, I'll be honest, you're probably the only person in the world who's ever called me stupid to my face. I'm not sure how to respond." Erin suddenly grimaced as the ceiling went an inch lower, just glaring at Howard. "Right, digging you out. Okay big guy will do it your way. Up I go!" And with that Howard flew up and out of the hole he had carved out of the ceiling surfacing to find SHIELD busy with even more supervillains from Hellfire. "Great..."
"Okay...time to get you out of there you big hulk...we need ya." He flew over to a nearby bulldozer, and cut off the massive shovel with lasers. He began to lift up the shovel and headed back to where Erin was buried. "He did say to dig him out..." And with that he flew down at high speeds with the shovel in front of him, scooping a huge chunk of debris and dumping it to the side, he continued to do this, hoping that eventually it would become light enough that Erin could just pull himself out of there and they could engage the enemy.
OOC: Permission was granted to me use Liberty, just fyi. Until rawrmouse returns anyway.
IC: Liberty - USMARIID -
Katherine would find a fist suddenly flying right toward her face, moving faster than the vampire would think a human was capable of.
"How's that for sweet?" The girl in the stars and stripes said flatly, holding her vibranium shield tightly in her other hand.
IC: The Mysterious Priest – USMARIID –
The Priest, true to form, appeared suddenly in the middle of the battlefield, though his stance and mannerisms were as always, extremely causal. “Oh Katherine you may want to look out for that right hook!” He said quite after Noel’s swing had already been thrown. “Oh dear.”
IC: Windrider – Observation Room, X-manor –
“Thanks Will.” I said, looking over my healed body, my wounds had stopped bleeding, the only thing remaining that proved I was ever injured were scars and my ripped and blood stained clothing. I continued to watch Rebekah fight her psychotic double. I recognized the double’s getup as Weapon X. Things were starting to click. She had been a weapon, it was the only thing that made sense. Now her reaction to me and the way she’d acted were more understandable then they had been before. I gathered that Weapon X was most likely to blame for her strange and somewhat cold behavior.
Just another thing I could hate Novocain for, though at least I could say he was no longer part of the equation. I’d left him back in his lab as good as dead, no way he could have survived…right?
I shook my head, of course he was dead, and to even think he could have survived the destruction of that facility alone was just absurd.
IC: Shiloh - Brotherhood Warehouse -
Shiloh grimaced as she felt the hard ground, but otherwise was not further injured thanks to Nate shielding her body from the barrage of bullets. She heard Nate wince, realizing quickly that he must of been shot. She became even more afraid then she had been previously, there was no escape for them now.
Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar