Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

  • Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#15001 Offline Veeks

Veeks
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 17-December 12
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 01:27 PM

IC, Ingram:

 

"I need a squad on my coordinates." He said through his comm channel as he  threw another flashbang grenade to where the mutants had stopped. Just because he'd hit them, didn't mean they weren't beaten, he had to be precautionary here. He carefully approached the mutants, rifle in hand, aimed down sights at the male mutant's head. "Stay down and nobody gets hurt." He said.

 

IC, West and the Sentinels: 

 

West watched as a helicopter blade flew through one of the Sentinel's heads. The massive machine toppled to the ground like a tower that had been struck at its base. It was showtime. 

"Resisting submission, retaliation initiated." The rest of the Sentinels said simultaniously. With that, they all aimed their palms at the ship Pietro was on, and opened fire. Several took to the skies while others stayed on the ground, following their programmed attack patterns. West smirked and flew toward the battlefield, hovering above the scene and drawing his sniper. He aimed for Pietro, the leader, resting the crosshairs between his eyes and fired.


  • 0

#15002 Online Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,896 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 01:30 PM

IC: The remaining bullets pinged off some armor. "DANG IT SHEEN!" Heka yelled. "YOU'RE TRYING TO KILL TEENAGERS."
  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#15003 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 12,300 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 01:39 PM

IC: Brotherhood Battle

 

A pair of eyes swept across the battlefield, taking in the view carefully. Tactically.

 

The figure watching could not have seemed more out of place. Tall, and clad in a perfectly tailored suit, he looked more suited to a board metting than a battle. But in a way, battles were his board mettings. It was where deals were made and broken, where movements were made, where victory was assured.

 

For the first time, he found himself on the same side as a group of SHIELD agents. No matter. They factored in to his plans nicely. 

 

Shiloh. The Bishop, all but captured. The female SHIELD agent, a Knight. Abraham continued to think, even as he drew the pistol he had stolen just after his escape. Pietro had the Sentinels more or less handled, he would assist the mutants attempting to escape.

 

From the shadows of the warehouse, he fired, the bullet impacting just in front of Ingram. Quietly, he moved behind a stack of crates, obscuring him from view. 

 

Attention gained. Guerilla tactics initiated.

 

 

[color=#0000cd;]IC: James[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]A gun shot sounded, the bullet flying toward the Gamemaster's back. "Hey buddy. Two on one isn't exactly fair, now is it?"[/color]


Edited by Krayzikk Bieber, Jan 08 2013 - 02:17 PM.

  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#15004 Offline Vengent Spectre

Vengent Spectre
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 26-December 06
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 01:57 PM

OOC: Finished editing[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(255,140,0);]IC: TaralynnTara had been sitting in front of her unopened presents for hours, worrying that she might not like she what got and more importantly that because of previous actions which - luckily - hadn't caused any fallout yet thanks to the fact that everyone was busy rebuilding the mansion; a certain someone - AKA Alaric - didn't get her anything or even worse she'd open his gift and there'd be some kind of dorky note:[/color][color=#a52a2a;]' Tara, although what you did wasn't bad....you're too young for me and I'm with you're sister...plus, I don't like you in that way, let's just stay friends okay. P.S No hard feelings Alaric.'[/color][color=rgb(255,140,0);]Though it took a little while for Tara to get past her worries and stop thinking up unlikly outcomes, eventually she got up and moved toward her gifts. Just as she was about to consider openning her first gift, something strange happened and the worry she was feeling before turned into full blown fear. It took Tara a few minutes to regain her composure but when she did, she realized that the unatural fear coursing throughout her body wasn't her's, someone was creating it. Tara felt herself flare, she could feel her skin getting warmer, she could see everything get brighter, she wanted to find him.Tara took a deep breath as she felt her emotions rising and began using telepathy to mentally calm herself.Tara had just finished calming herself down when Beast told everyone to go to sleep,content to open her gifts in the morning she got up walked to the door then stopped and turned around as she remembered she had meant to ask Beast a question.[/color][color=#a52a2a;] " Um..Dad, you know the girl who came with me to Weapon-X base? Do you mind if she stays with us?"[/color][/font][color=#00ffff;]IC: AlisonAlison sat on the lawn outside the mansion thinking to herself, arms wrapped around her knee, frozen eyes staring at the night sky, her thoughts making her appear numb to the outside world. 'Why...why are you still here?......I. Want to-Stop, stop using that excuse.....It was bad enough then, but at least it was valid......But-No!...No more but's!.....No more excuses!.....No more lying!.....Its been two monthes....You've done what you "wanted"....you've "helped"......So why are you still here?......Why..are..you..still..here... why am I still here........Why Am I Still Here Ali......I-I-I-I don't know...Though at first Alison hadn't payed much attention to anything except the night sky while she was thinking, there was one thing that caught her attention and that was an intense feeling of fear. Though the feeling didn't last long it did leave her extremly alert. The moment the thunder struck Alison shot up and looked around, the thing first she saw was a figure in a black trench coat, not knowing he was a member of the X-Men she started towards him, the air around her growing frigid as she walked. As she drew close the only thing that stopped her from assulting the figure was the fact that Tara's extremely hostile older brother John was near him and he wasn't attacking-he was in fact smiling. Though the fact that John was smiling at an unknown stranger did gave her pause it also made her slightly wary "John. Is everything. alright?[/color][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]IC: ToraTora's eyes shot open as a feeling of sharp pressed in on him, he tried to look around and then remembered where he was, trapped under a pile of rubble, the sheet of steel wrapped around his body starting to cave in from all the weight on top of him. Acting quickly he began to make the armor push outward lifting the rubble and iron up enough so that it wasn't pressing down on him and then releasing a concussive blast that pushed the rubble completly off of him.Tora stood and rewrapped the steel around his body and then used his concussive blasts to boost himself into the sky. As he blasted himself through the sky Tora saw Nate and Shiloh on the ground and dropped down next to them.[/color][/font][color=#ffd700;]IC: NathanaelOver the past two monthes Nathanael had been going back and forth between the brotherhood and the rest of New York, spending most of his time commiting crime in New York: several bank robberies, numerous break ins,etc. Nathanael had been in a diner of little note when the Rogue Weapon-X attack on the Brotherhood came on the news, Nathanael bust out laughing, sat down and started eating with absolutly no intention of going to help the Brotherhood. Just as he finished his food the news came back on this time saying the Enforcers had joined in on the attack. That was all it took, almost instantly Nathanael got up off the stool he had been sitting on, walked out the door and shot into the sky, there was one on thing Nathanael's mind: revenge.[/color]


Edited by Dr. Vengeance, Jan 08 2013 - 06:51 PM.

  • 0

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

 

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

 

The Vengent Spectre.

....................


#15005 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 02:39 PM

IC: [color=rgb(0,0,255);]Chris Marie:[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,255);]Chris nodded, heading off to his room. Come to think of it, he was pretty tired...[/color]

 

IC: [color=rgb(0,0,128);]???/Wild Card:[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]"Oh, you're back," He said, shifting his appearance so he wasn't camoflauged anymore.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]"I hate to interrupt, but how was your trip?" He asked Alex, "Saved the world? How was everyone else? How many times did they curse me out? Do you have a way to go back? Because I'm not sure if I like it here..."[/color]

 

IC: [color=rgb(0,128,128);]Aether:[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]The remainging of Will's shields winked off as he became unconscious.[/color]


  • 0

#15006 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 02-May 05
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 03:03 PM

IC: [color=#000080;]Siegfried shook his head. "You are allowing your hatred to blind you from your duty. Stop this, and stand down!"[/color]

 

---

 

[color=#b22222;]Asura screamed in fury once more as Sentinels and soldiers alike restarted their bombardment with fervor.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"We're... We're losing. We need to find a way out." Asura murmured to himself.[/color]


  • 0

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."


#15007 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 19-July 12
  • 4,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 03:19 PM

IC GamemasterWyatt screamed as the gunshot hit him in the back. Hitting the ground, he checked his goggles once more. Struggling to keep moving, he frantically gripped his laser pointer and turned the 750mw laser beam at James. Straight for his eyes. "Why didn't I use my powers?!" he thought, even as his other hand slowly brought out 7 dice from his pocket. He let them roll onto the ground; all sixes. "So they are working," he thought. "Ten to one the other Hellfire members do something to get his attention."

Edited by Constructman, Jan 08 2013 - 03:21 PM.

  • 0

#15008 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 12,300 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 03:34 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC: James[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]With an implied eye roll, the beam was caught easily by the supersoldier's shield. "Man, you are really bad at this. A laser pointer? And a cheap family dollar one at that?"[/color]


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#15009 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 14,821 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 03:53 PM

IC: Plastic Sentinels was all very well, if you were specialising in taking out Pietro, but plastic had a few weaknesses metal did not. It was far more vulnerable to heat for one thing. Which is why Magnitude picked up a large boat from the water-side, one used for long-range transport, and hurled it at the gathering cluster of Sentinels. On seeing the incoming projectile one of the robots raised a palm and opened fire...causing the boat to burst into flames as its fuel tank was ruptured, showering the Sentinels with fire and burning debris

 

 

IC: Song's physical body was sat in a meditating position in a locked room in her personal office, but her mind had followed Joe to the fight. She reached out with her psychic powers to the two speedsters, not with an invasive all-out assault like most would, but with a slight pressure on their parietal lobes. It was the part of the brain that received sensory input and made calculations using that data. With Song's nudges they should have difficulty with hand-eye co-ordination and balance, they'd be far more prone to missing their targets and tripping up

 

 

IC: As the film kicked off, M'Kus leapt up onto his own bed. He was quite happy with the idea of getting Krystal to watch Die Hard, it was probably just what she needed. A man facing hardship who was separated from his family for her to identify with, no unnecessary sugary Christmassy schmaltz to repulse her, and lots of mindless action to sit back and enjoy


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#15010 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 19-July 12
  • 4,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 04:00 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC: James[/color] [color=#0000cd;]With an implied eye roll, the beam was caught easily by the supersoldier's shield. "Man, you are really bad at this. A laser pointer? And a cheap family dollar one at that?"[/color]
OOC any aircraft around the battle?IC GamemasterSlowly, Wyatt got to his feet. Luckily, the bullet hadn't hit anything vital but usage of his left arm for now was restricted. "I would go on a long speech about how ignorant you are for calling the world record holder for the brightest laser on the planet cheap, but no, you're just trying to spite me." Casually pointing the still active beam at the ground where it proceeded to char some grass, he began looking at James. "I would also critique your fashion choices but no, I would just be wasting my breath."

  • 0

#15011 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 04:16 PM

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Erin:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]On about the eighth shovel through, when Howard was coming back for a ninth, Erin did something unexpected. Now that enough weight had been lifted off of the pile, now he had the ability to-with one large heave-throw it all up into the air, to rain down on the battlefield.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]Well, that was what he did. Howard, unfortunately, got knocked to the side when a smiling Erin, clad in his metallic skin, jumped up as well, ever so not-gently shoving him off about fifteen feet in the other direction, and knocking him out of the path of a piece of debris that had apparently been thrown back.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Alright, which one of these creatures gets killed first?"[/color][/font] 


  • 0

#15012 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 15-July 12
  • 624 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 04:19 PM

IC: Nicole (Five Guys, Westchester)

 

[color=#ee82ee;]Nicole pointed to one of the burgers. “I’ll have that one,” she smiled at him as she nibbled on a few fries. She watched Dallas’ face, it seemed like he was thinking deeply of something for a moment. “About what happened with each other before…” she said looking away. “I’m sorry, it was uncalled for.” She said looking back at him. “But I’m glad you’re still my friend.” She smiled. [/color]

 

IC: White Queen (USMARIID)

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]Katherine was sent flying backwards. She landed on the ground hard, sliding over it with blood pouring down her face from the blow. She jumped to her feet; the blood already drying up as she charged at Liberty with vampire speed, before jumping over her and attempting to unleash a strike to her back. “You messed with the wrong vampire ****.” She said. [/color]

 

IC: Quicksilver (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

 

[color=#a52a2a;]As soon as Pietro saw the other Sentinel’s turn on him he unleashed his powers. The strain was great, but he achieved success. A boat next to them was torn into the air by its metal hull and was pulled in front of them as a shield. The Sentinel blasts slammed into it, destroying the boat in a ball of energy, but also deflecting the sniper shot aimed for Pietro’s head. [/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]“Everyone to the boat! I can only hold them off so long!” he roared.[/color]

 

IC: NPC Crossfire (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

 

Crossfire ignored Siegfried as he turned to the group of mutants near the Sentinel’s. “They must all die.” He said running towards him his blade-arm primed.

 

IC: Destruction, Scorcher (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

 

[color=#696969;]Caden ran away from the Sentinel’s, feeling their blasts impact the ground. He turned and unleashed some explosive orbs at them as he continued to run. Soon he came to Shiloh and Nate. “Kane help me!” he yelled.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]“On it!” Kane said as he flew over to him using his flames. He let the flames die down around his hands and arms as he lifted Shiloh up, watching as Caden grabbed Nate. Scorcher then created a wall of flame behind them, higher then his head to help hide them from view as they ran towards the boat.[/color]

 

IC: Triblade (X-Manor)

 

[color=#daa520;]“Ohhhh my godddd!” Matt yelled as he ran down the hallway with a football tucked under his arm, as if he was an quarterback charging for the endzone. He burst into the room Christine and Aleks were in before flinging himself onto Alek, and knocking the couch that Christine and Aleks were sitting in over.[/color]


  • 0

#15013 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 12,300 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 04:23 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC: James[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]"Ha. Who's the one doing the spiting now?" James said almost cheerfully, staying perfectly still. But abruptly, he jolted into motion, darting forward toward Gamemaster, shield raised to protect him from any laser based attacks. Not that he was concerned. It would take significant exposure to it to do more than annoy him.[/color]

 

IC: Rebekah

 

Rebekah winced, as she focused her weight on her right foot. Her doppelganger stood a few feet away, a delighted smile contorting her face into a twisted mockery of cheer. "Merry Christmas, 'Bekah! I know you just love it!"

 

"Merry ****ing Christmas, 322." The voice sounded, as she was shoved into the concrete box that had become her own twisted little h***. "We've got a special gift for you, this year." 

 

The former Weapon could feel her face twisting into a snarl, trying to look fierce, to cover up the fear that had suddenly blossomed in her heart. Her double just laughed. "Oh, you're adorable."

 

With shocking speed, it lunged forward, blade piercing her other shoulder. The grin on her face turned feral, no longer even an attempt at normalcy, instead replaced by a savage glee. "You know why you use guns, 322?"

 

Rebekah's fist shot toward her double's gut, but it was grabbed at the wrist just as fast. With startling strength she was shoved up against a wall, the knife previously within her shoulder hovering dangerously near her face. "Because you don't like to get up close. You like to stay detached, stay aloof, stay distant. Guns let you remove yourself from the destruction you cause, make you that little bit more removed from the kill."

 

"I don't like guns. They're too quick."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#15014 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

  • 18-December 11
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 04:27 PM

IC: 

 

[color=#daa520;](Scott)[/color]

 

Scott woke up to an alarm blaring in his helmet. Temporal activity detected. "[color=#daa520;]Now who showed up this time?[/color]" Scott moved to his window, seeing Julia hugging someone. "[color=#daa520;]So, looks like he did make it out."[/color]


  • 0
War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands


#15015 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 14,821 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 04:35 PM

OOC: Whoops, forgot to put this in my last post

 

IC: "Hey Ishtar?" Anton said over the team's com-links, dropping the accent he'd been using around Scorcher, "Those Sentinels are going to target all mutants, they aren't going to differentiate between us and the Brotherhood. We need to fall back or keep them occupied."


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#15016 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 28-July 08
  • 11,978 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 04:49 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Five Guys, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Hey. Don't worry about it, alright? No harm done; you were a mutant who never realized that she had powers and they happened to explode at a time where...I was around. Water on the bridge.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Yeah. I mean, it's not like you took advantage of me in a bookstore or anything. Wait, now I felt guilty; it wasn't like Nicole had meant to pheromone me, and when she wasn't trying to pheromone me, she was really cool. I liked being her friend, honest! I just...didn't like being taken advantage of.[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]IC: Aleksandr (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]"Ohgawd~!" Aleks cried in a Big Sean voice as he went down; Christine rolled to the side of him as Matt kept moving and barely stopped himself in the center of the room. The Russian thief rolled in a backwards somersault with the agility of a cat, pushing himself to his feet and pulling up his skinny jeans as he looked at Matt. "Easy with the ball, tiger! You know how long it took me to track down all those oldtimers from the 49ers and get them to sign that ######? Montana? Rice? Yeah. That ball's worth more than either of our lives."[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]A beat, as Matt's eyes met Aleks'. The Russian grinned.[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]"Gogogo! Razzle Dazzle, Tebow, let's do it!"[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]IC: Brando (USAMRIID)[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Uh, All-American, this is Hollywood," Brando's voice crackled over James' comm. "I'd answer that question for you, but, uh...we're on an open channel, and I know you promised that you wouldn't tell anyone about the vacation to the Florida Keys if I didn--"[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]...[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"This isn't really an open channel, right?"[/color]

 

-Tyler


Edited by Marlon Brando, Jan 08 2013 - 04:52 PM.

  • 0

and again, pathetic confusion.

 

ghostie.jpg

 

dorian, you aint changed.


#15017 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 19-July 12
  • 4,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 04:57 PM

IC GamemasterWyatt attempted to dive to the side but James's charge still caught him, sending him flying like a non returning boomerang as he spun around, his legs flying through the air. "Don't land funny don't land funny don't land funny," he thought. Fortunately, he managed to land on his backside, meaning that his shoulder wasn't too harmed. Readjusting his goggles, he fired the laser gain at James while drawing his revolver, gingerly firing a few shots from the hip with his injured arm.
  • 0

#15018 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

  • 07-April 03
  • 8,274 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 06:24 PM

[color=#daa520;]IC: Howard - USMARIID -[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Howard groaned a bit as he stood back up, he took to the air, hovering a few feet off the ground. "Warn me next time mate..." Howard commented as he surveyed the battlefield, it was a mess, SHIELD agents getting assaulted by powered beings...always so messy too.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]He saw Noel and James were already engaged in combat, and it looked like there were a few more opponents to deal with, namely the being called Corpse and a man in priestly robes, purple hair to boot. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"I'll take the creepy guy...you get the um...the other creepy guy." To be honest both characters looked like creeps, though Corpse probably had The Priest beat. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Howard flew off toward Corpse, as he neared him he aimed his the repulsors on the palm's of his gauntlets straight at him. "Hi how are you, move and I'll shoot, don't move and I'll...still shoot." And with that he fired his repulsors. [/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]IC: Liberty - USMARIID -[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Katherine was quick, but so was Noel. She spun around quickly, her shield taking the blow, thought Katherine's vampire strength was enough to nearly push Noel down onto her knees, she grimaced. "And you messed with the wrong country!" She shot back as she quickly sprung up and attempted to slam her shield into Katherine. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]IC: Nathan - Observation Room, X-manor -[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]The nice thing about the Observation Room was that it allowed you to hear everything that was being said inside the danger room. I found it weird that I sorta agreed with the double on something. I preferred my katana over a firearm any day. That was largely do to my powers, I didn't need range when I could just drag my opponents closer. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Huh...I guess I like being up close and personal...should this worry me? [/color]

 

[color=#006400;].....Nah. [/color]

 

[color=#800080;]IC: The Mysterious Priest – USMARIID –[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]The Priest, having overheard Howard, teleported closer to Erin. "Now we don't need to have any of that, I'm sure we can come to a reasonable understanding!" Subtily the Priest used his telepathy to lessen Erin's will to fight, attempting to make him apathetic. [/color]

 

 

[color=#4b0082;]IC: Krystal - X-manor -[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Krystal watched the movie, at first with mild interest, but it started to grow on her as the film progressed. [/color]

 

OOC: You know I've never actually seen that movie...it makes this a little hard. XD


Edited by Snelly, Jan 08 2013 - 06:25 PM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#15019 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

  • 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 07:00 PM

OOC: You should watch it sometimes. The guy who plays the villain also plays Snape. Other than that, the movie's the pinnacle of stereotypical american action movies. It's worth watching.

 

IC: [color=#0000ff;]Chris Marie:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Chris faced another problem. He felt tired, but didn't really want to go to sleep. For most kids, that would be related to excitement, unable to wait to get up in the morning tomorrow. For him, it was different.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]For him, it was the fear of the nightmares.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]He thought all of his problems related to his past were gone. He'd gotten Sarah out of his head, learned about his family, got a name... But still, he constantly dreamed of the same thing, over and over again.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Sarah, what she'd do to him almost constantly when she was home. How he'd spent six years chained to a wall, either spending his time resting, hoping that she'd be delayed in her return from work, or in pain. Knives, chains, other instruments that he didn't have a name for. He relived six years of pain in one night, almost every night.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]And so, he lay in his bed, staring at the ceiling above him in stark fear. As weariness overtook him and he drifted off to sleep, his fears were found to be a waste. For tonight anyway. No dreams of pain, only a sense of peace.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Peace at last...[/color]


  • 0

#15020 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 15-June 12
  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 07:06 PM

IC: Smith

 

 

Joe saw Gamemaster get thrown back then fire at James, so Joe fired at him from the side at the same time, hoping he wouldn't notice until it was to late.

 

IC: Knight

 

When Rocky got home he flipped on the tv to watch the news before bed, he saw that something or other  was being attacked and sighed. "Can't they take a break on on Christmas eve." He mumbled as he changed into the Silent Knight, getting on the Solar Cycle he raced off to the fight.


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#15021 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 12,300 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 08:02 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC: James[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]James, pivoting to block Gamemaster's attacks, felt the shot graze his shoulder. Luckily for him, he'd been in the process of turning at high speeds.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]"You guys really, really suck at this. The random mook over there doesn't know now to fire at a quick moving object, and you clearly learned how to shoot from old westerns. It's pathetic, honestly."[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]"Brando, I have no idea. I just flip the on switch. And you better not speak another word about Florida. I still have nightmares from that hotel."[/color]


Edited by Krayzikk Bieber, Jan 08 2013 - 08:07 PM.

  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#15022 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 19-July 12
  • 4,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 08:06 PM

IC: Gamemaster

Wyatt turned the laser pointer off, put it back on his belt, put his revolver in his right hand, and shot the gun properly. "Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy..." he muttered.


Edited by Constructman, Jan 08 2013 - 08:06 PM.

  • 0

#15023 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 28-July 08
  • 11,978 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 08:12 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Brando (USAMRIID)[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Yo, dude, remember when we went down for continental breakfast that one morning," Brando's voice crackled over the comm, even as gunshots and yells could be heard over his end of the comm, "and there was the alligator in the ktichen? And we had to beat it to death with that hard-as-rock bagel to keep it from eating the busboy? Good ###### times, man."[/color]

 

[color=#000000;]-Tyler[/color]


  • 0

and again, pathetic confusion.

 

ghostie.jpg

 

dorian, you aint changed.


#15024 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 12,300 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 08:14 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC: James[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]"I more remember what, or rather who, we found hiding in the closet. There's a reason I will never, ever sleep in a room without checking the closet."[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]With almost insulting ease, he blocked the shot, raising his own gun and firing back.[/color]


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#15025 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 28-July 08
  • 11,978 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 08:24 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Brando (USAMRIID)[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Aw, c'mon, I thought it was kinda cute. I mean, you know how some hotels leave Bibles, and others leave the number for like Papa John's? Well, we got a person! It was kind of like a thank you for choosing us deal--"[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]A sudden urk as Brando's voice was cut off rapidly and disturbingly. A rasping groan, followed by a man chuckling and then croaking something to the effects of [/color]"Didn't I see you in a TV Land rerun?" [color=#000080;]before laughing again. A sudden gunshot, followed by four more and a choking rattle. Radio silence.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]"I mean, before that trip, all I ever took from a hotel was like a towel or two and a toothbrush that warped away into some sort of limbo dimension by the time I got off the plane, and then, out of nowhere, a person!" Brando continued after a minute, the grin almost audible through the comm unit. "You just don't get customer service like that anymore. Besides, you had a blast on that trip. Liberace. Don't front."[/color]

 

-Tyler


Edited by Marlon Brando, Jan 08 2013 - 08:25 PM.

  • 0

and again, pathetic confusion.

 

ghostie.jpg

 

dorian, you aint changed.


#15026 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 08:43 PM

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Erin:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]However, the Priest wouldn't quite succeed. One, Erin was rather angry at having a building dropped on him, and with one like Erin, you couldn't really lessen that. Two, as soon as he noticed that somebody was invading his mind, he immediately switched to a plan to guard it-endless chains of complex mathematical figures, schematics to build the simplest of machines, things like that.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]Then, with no warning and nothing but the Priest's reflexes to aid him to dodge it, Erin swung out his fist, straight for the Priest's small neck.[/color][/font]


  • 0

#15027 Offline Blair the Cat

Blair the Cat
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 07-November 12
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 09:27 PM

IC: Winter"I'm fine. Who are you?" Winter studied this man. He didn't seem so bad.IC: FaunaFauna woke up feeling more heartbroken than usual. She threw her head back and let out one long howl.
  • 0

#15028 Online Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,896 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 09:35 PM

IC: "WOAH!" A figure appeared seemingly out of thin air near Katherine, flipping midair twice and sliding across the ground. His intangiblilty prevented injury, and he got up slowly and shook his head. "What the crud?"IC: Nate flinched as the other Brotherhood member picked him up, hoping Ingram wouldn't shoot him.IC: Funny thing about jetpacks. Not near as agile as an actual flyer. Natalie flew rapidly to the side, launching bolts as incinerator flew past. "Good point. Fall back from the sentinels. If they fire on you, kill them. Machines aren't worth human lives."
  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#15029 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 14,821 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 09:44 PM

OOC: Hey Snelly, as of here Song's doing a little mental jimmying in Liberty's head. Not sure if you didn't see it or if you didn't catch that of the two speedsters Liberty was supposed to be one.

As for Die Hard, if you've absorbed anything from it via pop culture osmosis, you pretty much know the movie. I would suggest you see it though, if only for Alan Rickman at his Alan Rickmanliest

 

 

IC: M'Kus waited until the credits were running before asking "So, what did you think?"

 

 

 

IC: "What about the Brotherhood?" Anton asked as he trudged away in his battle suit, "We try to keep them out of harms way? I know they're the bad guys and all, but I find people getting execution via giant robots and sans trial a little unsettling."


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#15030 Online Joseph Cooper

Joseph Cooper
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 23-June 12
  • 1,896 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 10:12 PM

IC: "If the enforcers go for the kill. Otherwise, leave them to their business."

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Jan 08 2013 - 10:13 PM.

  • 0

The Ihu-Koronan Highlanders are always looking for more recruits. I have four positions that I need filled, PM me for information.

 

BZPRPG Profiles


#15031 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 19-July 12
  • 4,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 10:52 PM

IC Knower"Afirmative," I said, finally getting to my feet. "Moving out." I spread a subtle telepathic signal to the remaining non-SHIELD combatents suggesting that they ignore us.IC GamemasterWyatt barely dodged in time, the bullet-again-grazing his left shoulder. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he said, throwing 7 more dice into the air. Again, when they landed, all sixes. Right where James could see them. "You'll probably miss something important."
  • 0

#15032 Offline Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 02-December 07
  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 11:31 PM

OOC: Forgot I had another char at the USAMRIID battle.

 

IC: Felix, Julia

 

"They're getting away!" 

Felix's cry echoed across the government facility-turned-battlefield, but it was all to late. The Cold-Bloods and their minions took off in a VTOL-style aircraft, one that had been seen at almost every battle since the Times Square one. 

Unfortunately, the escaping baddies were the least of his worries. Apparently, more of them had arrived. He launched a fireball at Smith, then fired a blast of lightning at Gamemaster.

 

Finally, Julia managed to release her hold on Alex.

"Alex, do you have any idea what day it is?"


  • 0

67tlbk.png


#15033 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 15-July 12
  • 624 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 11:58 PM

OOC: Heh does Alison think John is Tara’s real older brother like they are related or just because they both grew up in the mansion.

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Also… TIME SKIP ACTIVATE (For people at X-Manor)[/color]

 

The time has now jumped to DAWN. The sun is also just rising for the Brotherhood/Enforcer battle and the USMARIID one. If you need to make a reply before the time-skip you can make one before, the rest after.

IC: Nicole (Five Guys, Westchester)

 

[color=#ee82ee;]She nodded, “Thanks for understanding, you're awesome,” she said, before she sipped her drink and took a bite of her burger. “Over the past two months I’ve been developing a new power…” she said. “I’m just not totally sure how it works yet.” [/color]

 

IC: Triblade (X-Manor)

 

[color=#daa520;]Matt chuckled, “Thanks so much man,” he said. “Now I feel ###### for the gift I got you.” He said. It was a bottle of Alek’s favorite drink, which he was hiding in a mini-fridge in the room.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]He grinned and then jumped into the air before throwing the ball at Aleks.[/color]

 

IC: Christine (X-Manor)

 

[color=#00ff00;]She watched Aleks and Matt throw around the football. “Well ah think I’m gonna head to bed,” she said. “Night Aleks.” She said as she headed for the door.[/color]

 

IC: Katherine (USMARIID)

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]Katherine jumped to the left, the shield clipping her side. She unleashed a low kick, trying to trip Noel, before drawing her knife and slashing at the Avenger’s side with it.[/color]

 

IC: Beast (X-Manor)

 

[color=#000080;]Hank turned to Beast, “You know that any mutant is free to stay here, this place is a refuge for out kind.” He said to her.[/color]

 

IC: Feral (X-Manor)

 

John jumped off the rooftop, landing in the snow near Allison. “Everything’s fine snowcone,” he smiled at his nickname for Alison. It was kind of ironic since his girlfriend; wait his fiancée (he wasn’t used to calling Noel that yet), had ice powers of her own.

“Alex is back.” He said. He trudged over to where the others had gathered around the X-Man. “So you made it back slim,” he said to Alex. “And you look like heII.” He grinned.

 

IC: Invictus (Outside X-Manor)

 

[color=#ff8c00;]“I’m X-758,” he said. “I mean Liam.” He corrected. He was still unused to using the name his mother had given him. X-758 had been the name Novocain had called him when he’d awakened for the first time into his life.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00;]“Why were you trapped in the ice?” he asked.[/color]

 

IC: Incinerator (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

 

“I don’t have time to waste on you SHIELD,” he said turning his skull-face mask to Natalie. He then flew off towards the escaping Brotherhood members.


  • 0

#15034 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 02-May 05
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 12:34 AM

IC: [color=#000080;]As Crossfire/Logan began his charge, Siegfried's rather large hand shot out and grabbed him by the shoulder. "No. Genocide is not what we're here for. Subdue and incapacitate, perhaps. Fatal force if necessary. But not wanton destruction."[/color]

 

---

 

[color=#ee82ee;]Hearing Pietro, as well as having listened to Magnitude earlier but being sincerely held up, Dana began rushing towards the boat,a field of shields surrounding her. She had no plans to stick around, because it seemed like things were going to hot places in a handbasket.[/color]

 

---

 

[color=#ff0000;]Not particularly off-put, Corpse dropped into a rather feral crouch, avoiding the beam handily. Propelling himself to the side, a spire of blood erupted from Corpse's wrist, coalescing into a translucent bloody lance on his hand. With nothing but a rasping growl, Corpse stepped in steadily and thrust the lance at Howard, foot set to pivot.[/color]


Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:., Jan 09 2013 - 12:37 AM.

  • 0

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."


#15035 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

  • 07-April 03
  • 8,274 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 12:36 AM

OOC: Ah I didn't see that with Liberty sorry. I'll just have it affect her in this post. :3

 

Also Howard is engaging Corpse just so you know Advent. 

 

[color=#0000ff;]IC: Liberty - USMARIID -[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Noel had been prepared to avoid the trip, but for reasons she could not quite explain she started to lose her balance, the kick sending her falling onto her back. Katherine drew a knife and tried to slash her side, though Noel was able to move her shield fast enough to protect herself. Still she wasn't out of the water yet, she needed time to get back on her feet, something that Katherine would not give her. She attempted to kick Katherine hard in the shin. [/color]

 

[color=#800080;]IC: The Mysterious Priest - USMARIID -[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Naturally the Priest had been prepared to evade in case his little mind trick didn't work, Erin found the Priest was surprisingly quick as he leaped backwards and avoided the swing. The Priest's ability to absorb negative emotions was at work, feeding off both Erin's anger as well as other combats, mostly from people on his side ironically enough, they tended to have more negative emotions than most. [/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"Oh dear, you missed me, how sad." He said cheerfully. [/color]

 

OOC: I'm just going to post as Krystal after the timeskip. :3

 

[color=#4b0082;]IC: Krystal - X-Manor -[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Krystal had fallen asleep in the Wakandan twin's room after the movie, and by dawn showed no signs of waking. She was curled up on N'Dine's bed, her tail swaying back and forth slowly. For now her troubles were all but forgotten. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]IC: Ashley - X-Manor -[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Ashley, true to form, was up bright and early the moment the sun rose. She was currently examining the Christmas Tree, which honestly interested her more than all the presents underneath. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]After a while she finally decided what she was going to do. With a glow from her red eyes she unleashed her power onto the tree. Soon enough flowers of white, green, and red began to grow all over the tree. Something that was clearly impossible for a pine tree to grow. Though not impossible when Ashley was involved. [/color]


Edited by Snelly, Jan 09 2013 - 12:36 AM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#15036 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 02-May 05
  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 12:43 AM

OOC: Gotcha. Edited in a response.


  • 0

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."


#15037 Offline Trad

Trad
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

  • 20-March 10
  • 356 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 03:44 AM

IC: Sara*Before Time Skip*She somehow got her brother to stand up. "Why didn't you write teleport or something?"Will winced as she tried not to put pressure on his broken ankle. "I couldn't do anything, sis. Those guys were chasing after me, and they almost got me..."Sara half dragged her brother out of the alleyway. "Lucky they didn't get you then-what are you doing?""Trying to-"She waved a hand dismissively. "No.We'll have to do this the old fashioned way. We walk."*After Time Skip.*"Hello? Anyone? It's me, Sara and me brother's here!" hollered Sara outside the gates. "He's got a broken ankle, and we need food!"IC: AmaterasuIn the chaos of the battle, Amaterasu had managed to sneak her way to the boat, and now she was hurling light orbs at the advancing horde, which exploded on contact.She felt tired, and knew that she would not keep this up for long.IC:Madness*After Time Skip*He was sitting on the rooftop, looking at the sunrise. It was cold, but he ignored it, having discreetly moved the air around himself to form a cone of stillness.
  • 0

"Wer Traumt?"

 


#15038 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 28-July 08
  • 11,978 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 07:22 AM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Go awaiiiii, sunlight.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I'd been asleep for 108 minutes - how very LOST of me - and it felt like I'd just blinked once or twice; as dawn suckerpunched me in the face over and over again through half-open blinds, I slowly opened my eyes, making some noise between a groan of irritation and a whimper of protest, and saw that I was sleepcuddling...Nicole. Look at her. Then at me.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Fully clothed. I still had my shoes on. No harm done.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"I gotta get some sleep," I muttered, not sure if she was even able to hear me or not, as I closed my eyes again and attempted to doze off...[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

and again, pathetic confusion.

 

ghostie.jpg

 

dorian, you aint changed.


#15039 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 16-September 08
  • 12,300 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 07:59 AM

IC: Alex

 

"I have absolutely no idea it is. I'm not even certain what year it is." The technopath glanced at the manor briefly. "Time gets weird between dimensions. But since the manor is fixed, I can't have been gone less than three months or so."

 

"John, you have no idea."

 

[color=#0000cd;]IC: James[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]"Eh. So you can manipulate probability. Probability only stretches so far." [/color]

 

IC: Abraham

 

Unnoticed, Abraham slipped out of his hiding spot, crossing the distance between he and the group of Brotherhood mutants. Shiloh was still down for the count, though he couldn't quite tell why.

 

"You lot seem to have yourselves in a jam."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#15040 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

  • 07-April 03
  • 8,274 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 12:40 PM

[color=#daa520;]IC: Howard - USMARIID -[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Howard watched as Corspe thrusted a spear made of his own blood. Howard was almost too surprised to avoid the attack, but he managed to launch himself away from Corpse with a boost from his repulsors, landing a few feet back. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"......that's gross." Howard finally said as he looked that the bloody spear in disgust.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: Shiloh - Brotherhood Warehouse -[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]Shiloh more or less appeared to be unconscious, her right shoulder was stained with crimson blood from where she'd taken the bullet. She groaned in pain occasionally. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]IC: Nathan - Observation Room, X-Manor -[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]I was starting to get bored of just sitting on the floor, thinking to myself as Rebekah fought to the death with her double, so I decided to do something slightly more interactive. I went up to the observation room's controls and pressed the mic button. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"I'd just like to point out...that in the right hands, katanas are very quick. Also, bullets hurt like ****" Rebekah and her doppelganger heard my voice across the danger room. Giving helpfully unhelpful information. Teehee. [/color]

 

[color=#006400;]I decided if I needed to I could always blame my antics on blood loss. [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users